Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friend

Daniel Leland
*winds up off balance, with a bruised coeliac plexus. Really hates it when this sort of thing happens. Falls to one knee and stays there for a moment to recover*
... Probably deserved that.

*looks up to see if Knight came with him. Tempted to give her a bit of a whack, but it's not like she wasn't justified...*

*IS sorry!* *Follows, shortly after. ...at a significantly higher altitude. Clings to a rafter.* gonk THERE'S NO ANTI GRAVITY TO PROTECT ME HERE.
*Will drop in from the teleport and roll in to a quite poised stance really, but now isn't the time for that.* Does anybody know where I take him? Now isn't the time for funny comments about the man in the batsuit. He's dying. *Doesn't know how little this means of course, but to him it's everything. Jack apparently answers this for him anyway by running off in a certain direction. When he collapses will go to drag him up and take him there.*

Aged Hunter

Knightly Failure

*IS sorry!* *Follows, shortly after. ...at a significantly higher altitude. Clings to a rafter.* gonk THERE'S NO ANTI GRAVITY TO PROTECT ME HERE.

Oh... Is it nice up there? *wicked smile. Will catch her of course. But she doesn't need to know that*
*And since a certain detective's still here, guess who's still in the medbay, doing a further analysis on that wonderfully preserved heart from earlier. ... Yeah okay, it's a bit of a metaphor, this situation. Hearts, Valentine's Day... whatever.*

*Would have looked out of the room after all that ruckus. Will question it later, but Jack's fallen over. Will rush over to assess the situation when... wait, that's Batman. What.*

*Can't even leave the battlefield for a second, can he? It's better this way, keeps his mind off things.*
Fixed Point In Time
*Teleported from the ECT. Oh. Rough. Still choking, attempting to run to the medical bay but collapses before he can make it.*

*Double take at the Ianto look alike.*

*But this takes priority. Will vault over obstacles and will start hoisting him up to get him to the medical bay.* Jack?! JACK!!

*Looks up at Sherlock and John, confused, but uh, can deal with that later.* Help me, I don't know what's wrong with him. *And is that...promptly jaw drops at the man in a batsuit.*

Dapper Humorist

William Wolcott
*he only caught glimpse of the Bunker as he entered before being transported to an even stranger place.. William is so confused* gonk *this is new to him and that's saying something considering where he is employed*

(( ...LOL This is gonna be interesting. ))

*Cleaning up when all of sudden a dozen people drop out of thin air.* o__O ?

*Even worse, Jack's included and it looks like he can't breathe.* Jack? *Rushes to his aid alongside Gwen, at first thinking of performing a Heimlich maneuver because of the choking.*

...*Okay, and it's Batman. This is normal right?*

*Follows Gwen, Batman and Watson as they bring Jack to the bay. Batman was the only one that was with him before, apparently, so he directs his question at him.* What happened?

Friend

Daniel Leland
Knightly Failure

Oh... Is it nice up there? *wicked smile. Will catch her of course. But she doesn't need to know that*

;__; Oh it's quite nice, thank you! *And then slips, squealing and curling up into a ball. Hopefully he'll catch her!*

Fashionable Explorer

*Can be dragged onto the cold dissection table in the bay. It should be pretty obvious by a glance to Batman that Torchwood is used to dead people and not the living. Speaking of, after a few more seconds of choking, goes still.*

*You could also the usual assortment of medical equipment though, including a defribillator.*

Aged Hunter

Knightly Failure
;__; Oh it's quite nice, thank you! *And then slips, squealing and curling up into a ball. Hopefully he'll catch her!*

*does. Catches her and sets her on her feet* You scared the s**t out of me, and then you hit me. Least I could do is get a start out of ye. *grins* I draw the line at a circus, though. You have fun with these clowns. Some of us have work to be doing.

*Gives her a casual salute and goes looking for the out. Pretty sure he's not supposed to be in top-secret facilities, anyway.*
There was a man named John. Your friend, Jack is it, caught us in the middle of an encounter. I was sent to deliver a message. *Will leave it at that.* Afterwards Jack started to choke, something's invaded his body from what I can tell. *Will lay him out on the dissection table. Is quietly making probably thousands of notes about Torchwood via the cowl.*

But we're too late. He's gone. I'm sorry.
... So I take it this kind of incident's completely normal here? *Doesn't know whether to be worried or not. Certainly is worried about his own mental health at this point, that's for sure. And the health of the bloke that everyone dragged off into some other corridor. But other than that, he doesn't know if he should worry at all and that in itself is... worrying.*
Fixed Point In Time
*Double take at the Ianto look alike.*

*This is the start of very many awkward moments. <A<*

*assessment of his surroundings and people. Man in a suit, someone choking, a woman clinging to the rafters, and various others. Chaos. Well. At least he's used to this. He's not sure where to go, everything seems to be getting handled but the people helping the choking man look like they work here and maybe they can tell him what's going on after he's taken care of, so he sort of hangs back while trailing after the small entourage*

((@Ianto: Oh yes. Yes it will be. >8D That awkward moment when..))

Friend

*Properly clings when she's caught and then relaxes.* >___> I think I've had enough heart attacks for one day, thanks. An' m'sorry! ;;

*But then he's gone again, will try and follow him out for a chat.*
... G- Hey. I mean hey. Yes. It is. *Coughs. Yes, has discerned the spy's exact occupation, and sexual preference. Is learning to be slightly less blunt about voicing his conclusions.* Apparently, at least.

*Worried? Why would any of this be worrying? It's just a bunch of people and a man in a bat suit that appeared from thin air. There's nothing inherently worrying about it if you know how it happened. And he does. Kind of. It's connected to the bunker, that's all he really has to know.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff