Welcome to Gaia! ::

*A pause, looking him over with a raised brow* Sorry, just checking a few things out for a friend. *Yeah, she's staying where she is for the moment, just taking in the scenery, as it were*

Nice to meet you, I suppose. *a sigh, hooking her thumbs into her pockets*

Hilarious Hunter

Is your friend into underground bunkers? confused *Kind of a weird hobby, not that his hobbies are any less bizarre.*

Woah hey. *Gives Alice a look, slightly offended at that last statement, taking it for a kind of saracasm since he didn't even introduce himself.* Give me a break, I didn't think any one else was around. *Takes his hand, rubs it on his jeans and holds it out to Alice.* There we go. Dean Winchester.

Fashionable Explorer

*Will be briefly absent from the Hub. Inspired by Fergus and Mary, decided to fulfill his promise to Ianto about getting out for a night.*
Urban exploration is a hobby of hers, actually, among other things... I've seen her end up weirder places. Like abandoned theme parks. Abandoned theme parks are downright creepy. *A little tilt of her head and an amused smirk* When she's not finding other ways to get herself in a fix, anyway.

*a sigh, shaking her head, and then she takes the offered hand, giving it a firm shake before pulling away. Her skin is somewhat cooler than a normal human's, though not extremely so.* Sorry... Believe me, I'm not meaning to come off as a b***h or whatever. *A wry smile, glancing around*

Hilarious Hunter

*Scoffs.* Tell me about it. Occupied ones are bad enough. *Grins.* Sounds like you got a troublemaker there.

*Does notice she feels a bit cool, which might explain why she left him OUT IN THE COLD about her name. Jeez.* Oh...kay. Then don't let me get in the way of your urban exploring or whatever.
She's a brat... A good friend, but yeah... She's definitely interesting company. And here I go rambling and not introducing myself. *A grimace, shifting and brushing a curl out of her eyes with a flick of a hand.* Alice Gilchrist.

Sorry, it's been a weird night. *She wrinkles her nose a little* Had some people over at the apartment and such.

Hilarious Hunter

*A brat?* Yeah I got me one of those. *Okay there's the name, not gonna make a joke about the christ in it, nope.*

*Takes a bite of pie but keeps talking through it.* You think YOU'VE had a weird night. I've been trying to get back to my motel for the last three friggin' nights.
*She's probably heard most of the jokes that can be made about her name, though she wouldn't react too badly*

Really, now? *A pause, glancing back the way she came.* ... Well, I sure as hell hope that doesn't happen to me. It'd definitely be inconvenient. I wish I could help out, though.

Hilarious Hunter

This guy in suspenders is saying its time travel or something, but I don't know that sounds like a load of crap to me.

Nah it's fine. Been lookin' for my brother again anyways. *Found him once but then...but then pie.*
Time travel... *a shake of her head* Okay, then...

And there are two of y'all, huh? *a slight grin, leaning back against the wall slightly* Well, isn't that interesting~?

Fashionable Explorer

*A few hours later Jack and Ianto teleport back in to the Hub. With no clothes on.*

Hurry I don't know how long it'll last like this! *Sprints across the Hub floor, completely, naked, carrying something inside a pair of beer glasses pressed together. Heads toward the med bay.*

Dapper Humorist

*Still gets a bit shaken by the teleporting. Stares after Jack, a pile of their clothes in his hands, debating whether to get dressed first. Sighs and drops the pile, knowing Jack will need the help. Does manage to find them a pair of towels though, for apperances sake.*

Anxious Hunter

*At some point, Dean might be able to find Sam passed out on the couch in the main room. Has been looking relentlessly for his brother, but this place is a friggin maze. Figured that if he stayed in a large, local spot, Dean would have a better shot at finding HIM instead.*

Anxious Shapeshifter

Friend

Dunno, I still kind of see it as a conspiracy theory. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out