Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see for the summer event?

please PM me with suggestions for the thread 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
<3 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114 115 116 > >> »|

Let me know when you need the gold, so I can send it.

Also I went over my image limit for class, I needed 72, I've got 171.
Now I need to pick 72 best.
As this week's theme was light and shadow, I decided to think outside the box and use my paper lanterns and rope lights I have around my room as subjects.
Some of them are pretty awesome, though the ones in candlelight didn't come out so great. :/
Alright.

haha. What you should do now is take another picture and then decide which of the extra hundred pictures you don't need.
Do you plan on putting any up on your deviantART?
That's what I pretty much did, it was harder than I thought.
And I will be putting the 6 he chooses (and/or my personal favorites) up.
But I'll wait until after Wednesday to do so.
Yeah, picking out the best pictures(or the good ones) is why I gave Decomatize all of the pictures I took and all of the ones I felt like editing so that I wouldn't actually have to decide which ones made it to the outside world.
I'll have to add you to my watch list so I can see them when you put them up.

ahahahaha... My dad is trying to convince my sister that we're Mexican again. XD
Hullo guys~ -falls in from the ceiling-
@Syringe: There's a few I'd like to edit but I'd rather show the original first before I go nuts.
Feel free to add me whenever. XP
And why is your dad trying to convince your sister that you're Mexican?

Bubblez: Hiya!
I was mexican once! But I got bored of it.
@Physco:
The ceiling?
Oh, is that where you've been? Were you having a tea party with the magical toast?

@Karlii:
Ahhh... My internet has gone mad. I was only just now able to add you because when the pages weren't loading slow they weren't loading at all.

haha. My dad does silly things like that. Since high school he's told my sisters and I that we're Mexican, Chinese, Jewish and Indian.
Really we're of Irish descent with a bit of native american mixed in.
D:
Bad internet!

My dad thinks he's a werewolf.
Not seriously, he just jokes about being one, howling and all that.
It was cute when we were younger, but now that we're all between 18 and 26, it doesn't really fly. XD
I'm surprised my dad hasn't done that yet. He loves werewolves. He even watched Blood and Chocolate because it had werewolves in it.

hahaha... You have reminded me of the time my dad started calling me a cylon. That was pretty funny.
I'm sure my dad's called me something like that, but it escapes my memory at the moment. XP
You accepting trades for the prizes yet?
If you've got items or whatever then I'll take them but you don't have to give me gold just this minute.
I don't have any of the items, 'cept for my towel. x.x
I was asking 'cause I was gonna hop on Blokey for a bit.
You know when you get so tired that letters start dancing around and typing becomes damn near impossible? Yeah... I was totally there last night. It made replying hard. D=

Also, I'm incredibly bored now. So bored, in fact, that when some random stranger messaged me on myspace asking me where I lived I replied, "A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse... and you?"
Oh man, I will laugh if they get the reference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff