Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see for the summer event?

please PM me with suggestions for the thread 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
<3 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Professional Wrangler

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
@whoever:
omfgwtfbbqsrsly pi~!
I think I died. I'm so excited.

Kinda worried about the video though because the last(first) time I uploaded a video to youtube the audio lagged about six seconds behind the video.
I don't know if that was because it was from my webcam or if it was a youtube thing or not. haha. I'm technologically challenged. Can you tell?

@Dante:
a) Awww... That made me laugh.
b) I don't know if having that many towels makes you any more hoopy but it sure would make you a lot more prepared than the average hitchhiker.

@Raccoon:
That right there is some mighty fine art.
You should have it framed.

Professional Wrangler

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
I know right?

Friendly Elocutionist

@Syringe: I love my family.

Generally, bigger files have more glitches on YouTube. Also, if you did a direct upload from a webcam, the likelihood of glitches gets even higher.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I hates Youtube. But vloggity all the same. smile

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((The only thing I have against YouTube is how easily they roll over when some media company or another tells them to.

Huh, the washing machine became unbalanced just as my dad was reading the part in Restaurant at the End of the Universe when the universe actually exploded. The only thing in it was a towel.))
Ahhhhhhhhhhh... D:
I should've known this would happen.

Why would they start the event on Friday the 13th?
Awww... I was going to surprise you guys with something awesome but its not ready~
So, if you'll kindly excuse me, I'm going to grab my towel and resort to Plan B.
The event thread will be up in a few(minutes? hours? Can't say. It just depends on how fast I can convince myself to really pass on Plan A).

Friendly Explorer

((Actually, it started yesterday.))
Did it? I didn't notice... but then, I honestly can't remember much about yesterday.
I just remember talking to my sister a lot and working.

Friendly Explorer

((Well of course not. Yesterday was a Thursday.))
Of course~!
That explains it. haha.

Friendly Explorer

((I used to have a forum icon with a cartoon guy who had just fallen down some stairs. It had the "It must be Thursday" line on it.))
@Camille:
Falling down the stairs and blaming it on Thursdays actually sounds like something I'd do. DX

@all:
Hey y'all.
Event thread is up here.

Sorry it took so long... and that it still needs some tweaking... and there is something I know I forgot... Something big, I'm sure, but I just can't remember what.
Feel free to head over anyway if you'd like.
It's been quiet in here....

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
THREAD REVIVAL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers