Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see for the summer event?

please PM me with suggestions for the thread 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
<3 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115 116 > >> >>> »|

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I've invited some Adams fans. Whether they show or not is their choice, now.
@Karlii:
I don't think I could go to school or live in a big city like New York or Chicago.
Even St. Louis is too big for me... It does have its charm though. Some of my favorite places pretty much ever are in St. Louis.

@Behatz:
Thanks. =D
Hopefully they show up... and even if they don't I'm sure we'll get someone other than the three of us in here eventually.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I have some suggestions for the thread, just to liven things up a bit. Shall I PM them to you or post them in here?
Post or PM. Its your choice.
Although, if its official business maybe you should pm it to me... I don't know.
Hey Behatz,
Do I count as a Douglas Adams fan if I read Neil Gaiman's Don't Panic book?
Everyone has their 'niche'.
It's funny, because I rarely wander by myself in my hometown, but if I'm in the City, or even when we used to head down to Wildwood (Resort Town in New Jersey, not far from Atlantic City) I'm fine going out by myself.
So very glad that this has become permanent, I promise to be a reg smile

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Karlii - The atmosphere of the town is most important. I grew up in a former little seaside resort which is technically the 6th worst town in Britain. The roughest parts of Manchester or London are relatively safe in comparison, and yet you think they're worse because they're in cities.

Finnvox - Nice to see you could make it! whee

Scion - Hallo, buddy! And yes, you count. 3nodding
@ScionoftheBlade:
oooh.. a new person. haha.
Thanks for checking out the thread. =D

@Karlii:
I'm the opposite. I'll wander around my hometown(a smallish city/big town) but I'm not about to go wandering around St. Louis alone. haha. I'd probably end up getting lost and finding myself back in Illinois with no knowledge of how I got there.

@finnvox:
Welcome to the permanent thread.
Thanks for stopping by and deciding to stick around. =D
I dunno, I like getting lost as long as someone knows.
Or as my friend puts it, "Having an Adventure".
Which tell you how much we get lost. Somehow I think she does on purpose just because.
We spent a good deal of the summer before Senior year having said adventures.
@Behatz- yay, I was worried for a second there.

@ Sick- As behatz made clear he tried recruiting members of his quest thread. I enjoyed Hitch Hiker's guide and figured why not.

Btw do you mind talking about comparing the movie to the books or would you be worried about spoilers?
@Karlii:
oh wow.. I don't even remember what I did the summer before my senior year.
I assume you mean high school, right?

@Scion:
Well, of course I assumed you were one of the people that Behatz invited but you didn't actually have to check out the thread so I'm glad that you decided to.

The movie pretty much just covered the first book, right?
I've already had one major thing spoiled for me.. I'm not sure if it was true or not(seriously hoping it isn't true) but I'd rather not risk having the rest of the books spoiled for me or anyone else that hasn't read them... but at the same time I don't want to say you can't, so I'm going to say if it wasn't covered in the movie or the tv show just put it in white.
Yeah, I meant High school. I graduated in '08. Only took a little break before starting College.
Karlii Alorade
Which tell you how much we get lost. Somehow I think she does on purpose just because.

Haha, we always go on "endeavors"... Generally at night and very inebriated...

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
finnvox
Karlii Alorade

Haha, we always go on "endeavors"... Generally at night and very inebriated...

On one such endeavor I found myself in a town around 50 miles away from my house at 1am. And I had to be up at 6.30am that morning.
That was a fun night...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces