Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see for the summer event?

please PM me with suggestions for the thread 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
<3 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 114 115 116 > >> »|

That is cute.
90 bucks doesn't seem too-too steep.
I'd still look around though, just in case you find something nicer/cheaper.
@Behatz:
Isn't it just? I'd get it but I don't think I can justify spending that much money on a swimsuit just yet.

ahh... I usually don't have enough time to change/decide to strip before I get thrown in so for the past few years I've always just gone swimming in my clothes.

@Karlii:
Yeah, I'm still going to look around for more options and if I don't find anything I have no problem with asking the Fashion and Style forum for help. I'm sure at least one of the regs there know where to find decent quality, cute, retro swimwear.
Or at least maybe a good alternative. biggrin
Yep. That would work too.

ahhh... My day has been too, too long. I'd say it needs to be over but I still have homework to do. D'=
I don't have class until 8, tonight we cut down the 72 into 6 keepers.
And then we get the next Assignment. razz
Lucky~
I wish I had a class to go to tonight. I could use a distraction like that.

Do you have any idea what your next assignment is going to be?
Yup.
"Shape, Line, and Texture."
That should be fun.
I really wish I could be taking a photography class. haha. I may have to start trying to learn vicariously through you.
Ahaha, I'll just have to start taking notes and start sharing them with you. XD
haha. You don't have to give me your notes.

Do feel free to share assignments and any cool tips you might pick up though.

... but, on the topic of sharing notes online, that's actually a decent way to study.
Last summer when I was taking psychology I shared my psych notes with the CB so I could get gold while studying. I know that probably sounds lame but it worked. I got whatever it was that I was questing for at the time and I passed my psych class with the highest score out of my professor's two classes.
If it works, it works.
I've seen a few threads like that in the past.

I'll have to type up what I have from last week later for you, since the Powerpoint was tips an tricks on making a photo more dynamic.
Really? Its good to know I'm not the only one silly enough to use Gaia as a studying tool.

You really don't have to type up the whole thing for me if you don't want to. Of course, I'd be totally grateful if you did. haha. Blind luck and a little bit of natural talent is only going to get me so far. Pretty soon I'll need all the help I can get.
It's not a hassle, I bet some of them you already know.
At any rate, I have to go.
Be back later.
Alright, thanks then~!

... and byes.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Wow.

I own a company. It was originally for video games. It is called Verzicon Studios. We employed 5 people. Not only was I the owner, I doubled for landscape designer, writer and concept artist. The admin of the website and all things PR doubled as our key programmer. It was a messy affair. Video gaming companies have at least 50 people. We had 5. We failed. The game was epic, but it failed in the end because we worked out it would take us 12 years to make it at our current rate.

So now, we finally have a use for it again.
Short films.
I sold half the company to a friend, and now we're partners in business. He's a businessman anyway, so it's a good move.
So now we're chasing local funding and sponsorship, researching places for us to get our hands on software and hardware, looking for actors and a proper cameraman, and, as always, I was lumped with the role of writing. I must now create a few Oscar-worthy short films to get people interested in a matter of weeks.

Added onto that my insane recent innovative energies and creativity, which is flowing through me like a ******** river, and you get a Behatz with a very full plate, plus a starter and dessert. I brought back my old world. My old world was set in Svalbard and designed partly for my Swedish friend, and consists of viking walrusmen, arctic foxes who ride polar bears, undead penguins (guess where I got it from?), hallucinogenic seagulls, etc etc. It's very interesting and I shall be writing some stories for it soon. Maybe even one for Verzicon.

I'm also beginning street theatre. Two people have signed up already, and I only need another two to get it off the ground. We'll be performing short versions of famous films and plays on the spot in the middle of local towns and cities, in shops or cafes, etc etc. It shall be fierce. I will have much fun doing this.

Anyone have any ideas for stories for the street theatre/films? They can be as random as you like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff