Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see for the summer event?

please PM me with suggestions for the thread 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
<3 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 114 115 116 > >> »|

Behatz: Ja, Mass Effect 2.
I gotta start it over to get the perfect ending 'cause I screwed up on of the Loyalty Missions and didn't noticed until -after- I saved over it. D:

Syringe: It's been Mass Effect 2 and Photography for me.
Finally hit Ronkonkoma Beach yesterday, of course it had to be the coldest day this week.
By the time I finished shooting, I had no feeling in my fingers and toes. D:
But I did have that birthday dinner that night, Outback was packed so we hit up Big Daddy's.
I have left over St. Louis Style Ribs and Sweet Potato Fries waiting for me. :3
Heya Bubblez.
-Strangles Miranda whilst looking through her photos-
0.o;;;

I haven't been to school since Tuesday of last week. Finally my dad offered me to start taking online classes at home. For awhile I debated about it, but I figured my own mental health was more important then my mother being angry and annoyed with me. Today my dad should have went to talk it over with the school, then go see my guidance counselor to get recommended to a therapist. I'm so stressed right now and wish I was dead, but don't worry I won't do anything rash.
Good luck with that, hopefully the issue will be resolved soon, though I know you wanted it to be dealt with today, I dunno that sounds like something might important.
I didn't even know they did online classes for schools now, though it doesn't surprise me.

As for your stress, I can only hope to help by suggesting screaming into or punching pillows or playing a horribly violent game.
Dad's back and he never talked with the school. -_-

I have to say I am a little annoyed, but whatever. My mother won't talk to me anymore, just what I need, right?

Oh well, I'll just move on to a happier topic..

Oh! I started to practice drawing chibi's with Ms paint.

Here is some examples.

[x][x][x]
Oh, lovely. D:

Anywhoooooooo...Those are really cute and I would like one. XD
I'll draw you one, then. (After I finish this math make up work, D= )
Yay!
You can do CerebusKar or SniperKar.
CerebusKar? lol what? xD
My current outfit.
It's loosely based off the Cerberus Uniform in ME2.
Ohh that makes sense.

Well I have a list because I was doing a art freebie forum in one of my guilds. So you can look at it here and see how long until I get to you. I think I have like two chibis to draw before you.

Link~
I'll keep an eye out there then. :3
I'd make a quickie for in return, but I don't have my tablet.
But if you patient, I can scan it tomorrow.
I'm in Lab 213 tonight and their scanner is broken, but 214 should be open so if I have the time, I can try and scan it tonight.
If not, then Camp'll let me do it in his class. XD
lol you don't have to draw me anything if its gonna be a problem.
It's fine, really, I was just letting you know that you may or may not get it right away.
Some people are like Grif.
"You're not giving it to me fast enough!" D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas