Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see for the summer event?

please PM me with suggestions for the thread 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
<3 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Yeah, and you can get snow as early as October. My friend lives in Chatham, which is actually SOUTH from Potsdam, and she says she's seen snow that early. D:
Lol I better pack warm whenever I get to 10th grade..

(Also... My dad seems cool with it too! =D )

On a different note, my sister Caitlin is here to visit, and she's leaving her kitten in my room. It's so cute.. And really annoying.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((How old is the kitten?))
3 months.. My sister found it alone outside her home. The mother abandoned it since it is a runt.

Anyways I'm going to bed. Night.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Ah, then I can understand how it can be both cute and annoying. Like my youngest sister at that same age. lol

Goodnight.))
Alright y'all.
I need your input.

I was anonymously gifted a fausto's bottle.
Should I sell it to get more gold to spend on the thread or should I keep it to use as a prize?
I really can't decide.
I was Anonymously gifted a Little Bat and sold it for TFI's prize fund. biggrin

I would say save it. Even if it's not for a prize, should you run out of gold you can be like "Oh Yeah!" and then sell it for gold. Unless you're at that point now. D:
No worries. I'm not at that point.
I've got a decent amount of and I still intend to get a lot more.

For now, I guess saving it would be the best idea then.
Really, the only way that could backfire is if the price of the item drops like crazy before I get the chance to sell it.

Friendly Elocutionist

I would save it, but also for safety reasons. You don't know where it came from, right? There's a very slight chance that it could be hacked.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
^ is as intelligent as she is foxy.
@kumiko:
You've got a point, I think.
I mean, the message that came with the item seemed sincere enough. I really doubt they meant any harm but, to be on the safe side, I suppose I'll save the item for now.
Is there a way you can check?
Dunno.
I imagine I should be able to ask a mod or something but I don't know.
I'm going to look into it though.

Friendly Elocutionist

Yes, asking a mod should do it. They can tel via some odd system of owner ID numbers and whatnot.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((When putting a huge load of pool towels into the wash today, I almost tripped because I couldn't see the floor in front of me over the load I was carrying. I asked my mom, "Hey, does it make you even more hip if you can't see over your own towels?" She told me to ask my dad. My dad's answer was "I couldn't tell you. I'm so un-hip it's a wonder my bum doesn't fall off." ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff