Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Announcements:

• 09-10-10 Please welcome Mitsu x Neko, Nao x Guelherme to the family. Also Amon and Kaylee grew!! (Pg 1651)
  • 07-06-10 Congrats, Kiana and Omirao, on your appointment from Sayuri_Nitta! biggrin
  • 06-15-10 Congrats, Keeta and Rhine, on your new bouncing baby girl! (1629)
  • 06-01-10 Congratulations, Hitsuzen, Skye, and Hanse! It's a girl! (1620)
  • 05-30-10 Aurion's a kid on page 1614!
  • 05-26-10 Wyatt's a toddler on page 1611!
  • 05-16-10 Scott has been born on page 1590!
  • 05-09-10 Tourmaline's a youth on page 1581!
  • 02-01-10 Erin and Lori are expecting, while Damien and Ari have grown into colorful hyper little toddlers. Check it out on page 1554!
  • 11-29-09 GMFC Double Auction has started, check out pg 1515 or go to the auction here
  • 11-24-09 Expecting parents! Congrats Other & Valeri! Also Congrats Syrie & Nanashi...I think? Page 1502
  • 11-07-09 Hitsuzen is pregnant, only with two fathers?!?! Page 1478
  • 10-06-09 The first event of the hoilday season has been put up, so please check it out Here
  • 08-28-09 Keeta and Rhine are expecting, while Zhane and Tinania twins Danica and Calvin are born. And the Horde children Sai'tasi and Mal'kyor have grown into toddlers...pg 1448.
  • 06-24-09 Niki and Alan are pregnant on 1431!
  • 06-02-09 Eiji, Melody and Boyue's son, has been born on page 1408!
  • 06-01-09 The double auction is Here!
  • 06-01-09 Setsushi and Karma_k have made an absolutely AMAZING form for opting-in for RP prompts! Please fill it out and PM it to Ms Keth! Nothing is solid yet, but we are considering another set of growth requirements for those who wish to utilize the prompt system for something more than flavor and inspiration. Stay tuned!
  • 05-31-09 Natalia has grown into a child on 1402!!
  • 05-29-09 Welcome our RP managers, Setsushi and Karma_k! Announcements, 1396!
  • 05-26-09 Wyatt has been born on page 1390! Congratulations, Speakerofthesun!
  • 05-25-09 RP manager applications close on May 29th at 12:01 AM! Double auction announced! June 1st!
  • 05-18-09 Want to help manage RP journals and prompts? Apply here!
  • 05-08-09 Elle's grown on 1379!
  • 05-06-09 OMG! Tinania and Zhane are expecting on 1376!
  • 05-01-09 Activity sweep complete! All inactive appointments have been moved. If your appointment has been moved by mistake, let us know!
  • 04-20-09 Mi'Ako is born on 1359!
  • 04-19-09 WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. What sort of RP experience would you prefer to have in the GMFC? WE HAVE A POLL, and we invite discussion on the topic! Questers, lurkers, parents, staff... let's rap. >w<
  • 04-18-09 Oh my god, I'm apparently not allowed to make updates at 8am anymore. Iteru and Futoeki are teens on page 1352!

HEADS UP! We're doing an ACTIVITY SWEEP at the end of the month! Parents, check page 1353 for details, and PLEASE spread the word!

• 04-14-09 Whew! I think we've got enough fresh blood in the Artist team to keep us going for a while! ;D BUT THERE MAY BE A TIME WHEN WE MUST FEED AGAIN! Welcome, tooaya, Syeki, and Asahi Kumoru! If your application wasn't picked, please don't feel discouraged! And feel free to apply again the next time applications open!
  • 04-13-09 Amon's a toddler on 1346! Keep Junyi from stealing cookies from toddlers! gonk
  • 04-10-09 OMG, Bob's a toddler! pg1344!
  • 04-09-09 Boyue and Melody are expecting on page 1342!
  • 04-08-09 Joel is a toddler on page 1340!
  • 04-07-09 Rosa Marie has been born! Congrats, Imbri and Selona! (pg1339)
  • 04-06-09 Silver and Amena are pregnant on 1336!
  • 03-31-09 Zhane has returned from his adventure as a young adult.
  • 03-21-09 Ayanne's babies are here, as well as Spooky's daughter.
  • 02-11-09 Kendall and Raven have grown to youth!!
  • 11-08-08 Selona and Imbri are expecting, and there's an important announcement on page 1275!
  • 09-27-08 Ayanne and Arcyn are expecting on 1257!
  • 09-26-08 Megi and Alpha Silverose are expecting on 1256!
  • 09-25-08 Sun and Davin are expecting on 1250!
  • 09-24-08 Jiao'lan and Ke'rehl are expecting on 1248!
  • 09-23-08 Natalia is a toddler on 1244!
  • 09-22-08 Junyi's sanity hiatus is kind of taking a toll on things; none of the autobuy forms have made it through to art stage yet, but after TWO belated growths, we'll finally push through the backlog. ALL flatsale appointments are ready to go! TIME FOR DAILY UPDATES AGAIN. Today, we start with Tiegan, who is now a teen!
  • 08-06-08 The GMFC is FINALLY adjusting the autobuy for inflation! Depending on how this goes over, this may be either a permanent or limited offer!
  • 08-05-08 Congrats to the three flatsale winners: speakerofthesun, Malhyanth, and A Conspicuous Nobody!
  • 07-23-08 Remington is a teenager! page 1111!
  • 07-22-08 Spooky and Aurduon are expecting on page 1109!
  • 07-22-08 The flatsale has been extended to August 1, with judging to be complete BEFORE August 8! YOU NO LONGER HAVE AN EXCUSE TO NOT ENTER.
  • 07-17-08 The flatsale is OPEN! New dates and times are posted in the thread (But everything was only pushed back a day, anyway. 3nodding )
  • 07-16-08 CURSE YOU, BAD TIMING! Due to the bank being down, flatsale is delayed until the second I discover it's back up! (Please allow some delay for eating, sleeping, bathing... you get the idea.)
  • 07-15-08 Junyi is still AWOL with RL issues (TO BE EXPLAINED), but the flatsale will STILL GO ON AS PLANNED.
  • 06-26-08 The GMFC is now hiring artists again! CLICK ME.
  • 06-24-08 Brit has announced that she will be leaving the GMFC. So long, Brit, and thanks for all the fish.
  • 05-30-08 CuterThanYou has won the flaffle! Congratulations!
  • 05-23-08 The flaffle is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/gmfc-flaffle/t.40512727_1/#5
  • 05-03-08 Joel is born! (pg 1002!)
  • 05-02-08 Jonathan is a toddler! (pg 996)
  • 04-30-08 Surion, may I recommend a restraining order against Junyi? (pg 990)
  • 04-29-08 Natalia is here! Congrats, Ceres! (pg 983)
  • 04-27-08 Congrats Lizzy and Kojiro! Sadoko, Toshiro, and Mr. Daikenkai! It's two boys! (pg 980)
  • 03-31-08 Ceres is pregnant! (pg 932)
  • 03-27-08 Keeta is pregnant! (pg 914)
  • 03-25-08 Congratulations on your baby girl, Prox! Here's to good health and a little extra weirdness and awesome in the world. ;D
  • 03-21-08 Congrats, keetabirdy and kawaii_hime_ceres, for winning the GMFC double auction! biggrin
  • 03-10-08 The double auction is rapidly approaching! The thread is HERE
  • 02-17-08 OKAY THE BROUHAHA BEGINS NOW. Everyone, extend a warm welcome and congratulations to the newest additions to the GMFC Artist team! Now, in addition to Rik, Reeve, and Sayuri and myself, Junyi, we have Prolixity, LizzyMoo, Mystaira, Arafel, and Syrie! And to kick off the new GMFC, we are going to auction off TWO appointments! Stay tuned for dates and times!
  • 02-16-08 Caroline is a kid on 864! Stay tuned for a formal announcement on the artist team and future appointments!
  • 02-02-08 Zoe is a teen! Page 853!
  • 02-01-08 The GMFC is HIRING! Also, a new artist system is going to be implemented for future appointments; read all about it on page 846!
  • 01-29-08 Luna's an adult! NOW I CAN WORK ON EVERYTHING ELSE GUILT-FREE.
  • 01-25-08 What a week! Kaylee has been born on page 830!
  • 01-24-08 Meryln is a teen on page 827!
  • 01-23-08 Graham has grown on page 824!
  • 01-22-08 Keegan has been born! Page 821!

Table of Contents:

o1. Updates
o2. Introduction
o3. Stages
o4. Rules
o5. Roleplay Requirements
o6. FAQ
o7. Current Appointments
o8. Staff
o9. Appointment Availability and Updates
10. Options for Singles and Couples
11. Guilds and Links
12. Quests and Charity
13. Blacklist
14. Links and Affiliates
15. Sperm/Egg Donors
User Image

Welcome to the Gaian Maternity & Fertility Clinic (GMFC). Our nurses and doctors here help Gaians conceive and raise a child of their very own.

We cater to anyone looking to have a baby of their very own! These are not adopted children, or "pets" in any way. Customers will be gifted with their very own, biological child. We use the latest Gaian Technology in order to cater to all couples (heterosexual or homosexual) or singles.

Gaia's population is so diverse! I've been fortunate enough to meet kitsune, nekos, werewolves, vampires, demons, angels, pirates, assassins, elves, and countless others! I look forward to helping loving couples (or strong single parents) create a child of their very own!

Here's how the basic process works. If you receive an appointment here at the clinic, you will be asked to fill out an application form. After that, the clinic personnel will process your application and will soon be contacted! All needed samples will be collected and, if all goes all, you will soon find yourself expecting!

The clinic will set you up with your very own Nursery Thread in the GMFC Journal guild. The clinic will monitor your pre-natal care of your child in this thread.

After due time, of course, it will be time for the baby to be born! As loving parents, you will be responsible for raising for your child!
User Image

About Pregnancy:
After your appointment, if all goes well, you will soon become pregnant! You will receive a photo/scrapbook page with a picture of the expecting parent (and her/his partner) and I will set up your nursery. The Nursery is your own personal "diary" RP thread located in the journals guild.

About Infants:
Of course, the time will come when your baby will be born! Infants are completely helpless.. usually bald and with light-colored eyes, you must meet their every need!

About Toddlers:
After a bit, your little one is starting to become slightly more independant. He or she is starting to eat baby foods and crawl around a bit. Hair will start to grow in and their eyes will darken to their final color.

About Children:
Your "baby" isn't looking so much like a baby anymore! Its now time for education, playing with other children, cooties, crushes, asking questions about everything under the sun, and just generally learning about the world around them. Children are very impressionable, and this a critical time in their life!

About Teenagers:
Teenagers are angsty, emotional, and easily confused. Be sure to keep your child on the right track... but start learning to let him or her have a little more of her own space. Teenagers interests tend to waver from education and discipline, and lean more towards relationships and rebellion.

About Young Adults:
As the puberty wanes, and the hormones stabilize (but not necessarily subside!), the Young Adult begins to take a little more mature outlook on life. Its time to start getting serious about relationships and really set out to "find their place" in the world.

About Adults:
Your little "baby" is definitely not a baby anymore! They are fully grown up, now. They can get married, have children, live their life however they see fit.

A note: Your GMFC child will never "die" unless you RP to do so. However, after the final stage (adult stage), your baby will be no longer be a responsibility of the clinic. You are still perfect free to, and very encouraged to, roleplay your child past adulthood, however you will no longer receive clinic updates in your journal, nor will you be penalized for not roleplaying your child anymore.

Roleplay is required in the nurseries and highly encouraged in the main thread.
User Image

1. No stealing art!

2. No flaming, trolling, or general meanness allowed, period.

3. If you apply for an appointment you must be sure you are ready for a child! These are high-RP "pets" and are not just something to sit in your signature. If a child is neglected, it will be taken back by the clinic.

4. There is no limit on how many children you may have through the GMFC, however, flatsales are reserved for first time parents ONLY.

5. I don't really mind PMs, but please DO NOT PM ME UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE FRONT PAGE! All appointments will be announced in the updates and in the "Upcoming Appointments" post.

6. NO REFUNDS. Once the auction has been paid you will NOT be receiving your money or items back. If you decide at any point you don't want your child, you may release custody, but you will NOT be receiving a refund.

User Image

HIATUS ANNOUNCEMENTS must be clearly posted, in the journal as if it were an entry. Hiatuses lasting longer than five months must be cleared by me. Otherwise, after five months of hiatus, your child will be taken back by the clinic.

Just because one parent goes MIA does NOT mean you can abandon your child! Just like real life, you cannot ignore a child because one parent skips town.

Remember, this is a fertility clinic. Not a battleground. Not a feeding ground for your malevolant flesh-eating dire cabbage. Feel free to RP in the clinic, but do realize that if you ICly endanger the lives of staff and children, you will be ICly ejected from the clinic.
User Image

Instead of requiring how OFTEN you must make an RP entry, I am implementing a new system. You will have to fulfill certain minimum requirements in order for you child to grow until its next stage.

There is
NO TIME LIMIT on long it takes you to complete your assignments. However, you most post some activity every 3 months, and then the journal is suspended. Please, people, it only takes a few minutes to post a hiatus announcement or a three-line blurb-- SOMETHING so I know you're still interested at all in your child.

How to Make Your Baby Grow:

1. Complete the minimum requirements for the stage listed. Remember, these are a minimum, please RP as much as you need to fully explore the current stage in your baby's life.

2. PM me (Dr Kamiki) when you're ready for your baby to grow to the next stage. Include the appropriate growth form! This is when I will pass on the art information to your artist. How long the artists take is out of my hands. Please continue to RP your child while you're waiting for growth.

*NOTE- when filling the RP growth requirements you must have QUANTITY and/or QUALITY. The requirements set forth are REALLY LOW. If you choose to do the MINIMUM required, they need to be long, good, solid entries. Probably about a page long or more. The more often you roleplay, the less important length is.
User Image

Q: Can these breed?
A: Yes, they can. But they will have to procure an appointment like anyone else- through flatsales or auctions only. Gaian children will be able to breed with other Gaian children or any Gaian avatars.

Q: Can my avatar (or GMFC Child) have a baby with one of my existing pets?
A: Yes, given these two conditions are met: 1) The pet has human-level intelligence! Being that it would be a clinical procedure, I don't care if the pet looks human or animal. 2.) The owner of the OTHER breedable shop must send a PM stating that it would be okay with them.

Q: Can I RP these children with my other RP pets?
A: Yes! Actually, it is highly encouraged! These are supposed to be your Gaia-self's children and to be treated as such. Feel free to RP them in other RP areas, and feel free to also RP your other pets in this area, as long as it centralized around your child.

Q: If someone uses my egg/sperm that I donated, do I get to see my child?
A: Well, you can see them... but you will not be a part of raising them. Unless given express written permission from the legal guardian, I wouldn't even encourage telling the child that you are their biological mother/father. Donating an egg or sperm does not increase your chance of getting an appointment.

Q: Do you do pet trades?
A: Not generally.

Q: Do I have to be an egg/sperm donor in order to get an appointment?
A: NO! Egg/Sperm donations are for single mothers/fathers to use if they want a baby.

Q: FA'E EXCLUSIVE: Can two fa'e have a baby through the GMFC, even if they are trying to become ancients, or have already had their "quota" number of children?
A: YES! But- the catch - they will be completely human, not Fa'e. That means a relatively normal appearance, and no innate magical powers. But they would still be genetically the child of the two Fa'e.

Q: May I get an appointment for Sephiroth, Inu-Yasha, or some other copyrighted character?
A: No. No existing copyrighted character will be allowed an appointment. Exceptions, of course, exist for cosplay pets, as they are BASED on the characters in question, rather than actually BEING them. This isn't to say that you aren't allowed to play a Jedi or a Hogwart's student. You just can't be Luke Skywalker or Harry Potter.
User Image

Expecting Parents
User Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Infants
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

Toddlers
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

Children
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Teens
User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Young Adults
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Adults
User Image
User Image

User Image
Those no longer with us can be seen here.
User Image

User Image Name: Dr. Kamiki
Username: Kamiki
Position: Owner, researcher, manager
OOC: Owner

Bio: Kamiki started this clinic when she discovered that she was pregnant by her long-time Gaia beau, Sabin. She wanted a place where expectant mothers could come and support each other and become friends, as well help them through their prenatal care. Kamiki also wanted wanted to help other Gaia couples having difficulty conceiving children. The GMFC does all that. Couples conceiving naturally can come for care and advice, couples having trouble concieving can use any of the clinic's expansive selection of genetic enhancing to help them have the child they've always wanted, and anyone can come come and hang out in the lounge to talk, interact, and make friends.

User Image Name: Luna Edae Keth
Username: Luna Edae, Junyi
Position: Counselor
OOC: Manager, Guest Artist
Height: 5'6"

Bio: A GMFC baby herself, Luna has decided to lend her assistance to the clinic that helped bring her into existence. Though she may be unable to speak, she is quite adept at projecting both empathically and telepathically (and if all else fails, she's fluent in sign language and capable of wielding a pen). Her innate abilities allow her to "hear" what would normally take an examination to unveil, which can be quite a time saver! On top of that, she's capable of and willing to lend a sympathetic ear to parents, children, and hopefuls alike, and will hopefully become a motherly figure in the GMFC.

User ImageName: Pepper
Username: Arafel
Position: Magic-Counselor
OOC: Artist
Height: 5'0"

Bio: Pepper started his life as as.. a newt... due to a misfortunate event with a witch, he was transformed into a human and escaped her anger. Now all that remains of his newt heritage is a tail, his eyes, and some of the colorations of his species. Now, without any real professional skills, he's found a home in the GMFC, lending his magical knowhow (obtained from years of living in the home of a witch) to those who need it.

User Image Name: LizzyMoo
Username: LizzyMoo
Position: Receptionist/appointment clerk
Height: 3'10"

Bio: Much of LizzyMoo's early history is unknown to even her. Despite her childish appearance, she is quite knowledgeable and takes on many different odd-jobs to support her "family" of pets. One of her current jobs is taking advantage of her persocom-build and assisting the GMFC with data entry such as setting up appointments for various patients.

User ImageName: Nanashi
Username: Prolixity
Height: 6'

Bio: This strangely scarred kitsune rarely talks about his past. He has only recently settled down to live in Gaia with his mate Syrie. He is a mage and summoner, and assists with the treatment of magical ailments and problems. Though he can seem intimidating, he cares very much about the children he treats.

User ImageName: Kojiro Wateregurasu
Username: Kojiro Wateregurasu
Position: receptionist/lazy vampire
Height: 5'6''

Bio: Years ago Kojiro had been more adventurous but after coming into the lands of Gaia he has found himself rather enjoying a lazy lifestyle. In an attempt to avoid having to worry about bills and rent he has wiggled his way into getting a job only make sure he has a couch and place to stay.

User ImageName: Syrie Zaire
Username: Syrie
Position: In-vitro Consultant/Doctor
Height: 5'4

Bio: Though this kitsune was brought in as an outside consultant for the in-vitro treatments offered by the GMFC, he has no problems stepping in and taking a peek at any of the clinic's patients. The health of "mother" and "child" mean more than a few extra hours here or there. He is a bit distracted-seeming but very kind and empathetic towards the children and adults he comes into contact with. Syrie lives in Gaia with his mate, Nanashi and his ever-expanding hoard of non-biological children and hopes to one day have children that carry his (and his mate's) DNA.

User ImageName: Alexis Reever
Username: Syeki
Position: Research assistant, lab technician, "staff doctor"
Height: 5'4''

Bio: A relative newcomer, Alexis opted to join GMFC mostly so she could have a place to work in and conduct her own private studies. She runs most of the research and analysis work in the labs, as opposed to any actual assisting when it comes to the clients of GMFC. Although sweet-faced, Alexis has a coolly clinical (and unsympathetic) manner that makes her unsuited to the dealing of the patients at GMFC. It is not surprising then, that she is seldom asked to handle any clients, and is thus rarely seen outside the labs. She prefers it that way anyway.

User ImageName: Krista Darkangel-Silme
Username: Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Position: Receptionist/Nurse
OOC: Junyi's slave? Actually I'm the behind the scene manager.
Height: 5'7"

Bio: A GMFC mother herself, Krista came to the clinic in hopes of having a biological daughter of her own. She is a caring woman, and helps out everywhere in the clinic. From being the nurse, to keeping up with the files. She doesn't stop until everything is where it should be. She is the woman to come to when something needs to be done, or new parents are in need of support.

User ImageName: Setsushi
Username: Setsushi
Position: Manual labor
OOC: RP Manager
Height: 6'3"

Bio: A Porcelain swordsman-turned-busboy-turned-cook who acquired his third job, moving boxes and lifting heavy things at the GMFC, through his friendship with Luna. Though one of the four highest-ranked Knights of his homeland, you wouldn't guess it from his neurotic, shy, servile, and perfectionistic personality. He is known to enjoy cleaning, noodles, and Jane Austen's novels.

User ImageName: Sin
Username: Sseureoji Sin
Position: Staff Doctor
Height: 6'2" (human form)

Bio: For the most part, Sin has been content to keep to himself, though living for a while makes you bored if you don't have much to do. So, he went to a Gaian University in his human form, and graduated, becoming a doctor. He happened upon the GMFC and asked to join their ranks, thankfully he was welcomed in. Since, he has been enjoying the time working with them, as he adores children, and loves the energy around the parents-to-be. Ice being his element, he doesn't have the warmest hands of the entire Staff, but he certainly makes up for it in skill. He is currently thankful that the GMFC is where his clutch/litter (?) with his Sphinx mate will be had through.

Mystaria: COMING SOON!

Asahi Kumoru: COMING SOON!

tooaya: COMING SOON!

Sayuri_Nitta: COMING SOON!

Specialty Artists:
Anya! XD
Black Duvet
caroline_cupcake (Creator of the lovely new GMFC banners!)
Dragonfyre (Guest Colorist for Sayuri)
Endejester
Gorachii
Nevvie
OniAja
Orphne
Precious Flame
Reevely
RikProwley/Romesilk
RyoOoki
Sabin Duvert
Sajhiri
Silverpelt
Sirenz
Tavis Harts
Wasabineko
Wegs
User Image

Any and ALL ways to get an appointment are listed here! Please DO NOT PM asking about appointments.
(Dates subject to change)

• Flatsales:

Oct ?? - Oct ??

• Auctions:

DOUBLE AUCTION, June 1st! Two separate appointments, both with art from the GMFC Art Team.

• Special Events:

None

• Autobuy/Direct Buy

The only way to get an appointment when there is not an event or raffle is through an autobuy.
    PLEASE NOTE that the appointments will still be done by the GMFC artist team! The only advantage to an autobuy is that you get to have a guaranteed appointment without waiting!

For a single child:
    Angelic Sash/Devil Tail OR Thank you Letter for October 2003 OR 20,000,000 gold (pure only!)

For twins:
    Angelic/Nitemare Minis OR Thank you Letter for September 2003 OR 40,000,000 gold (pure only!)

NOTE: The pure price is substantially lower than the worth of the items! This is to encourage people to sell the items themselves and, well, pay in pure, as it's much easier to pay the artists with. Either is fine, but please take note of that discount for paying in pure!

• Pet Trades:
    PET TRADES ARE ON A STRICT "Don't call me, I'll call you" BASIS. This means PLEASE do not PM us asking for a pet trade. We RARELY do trades, so if we're able to do one, we'll contact you about it.

User Image

• Auction Starting Bids: 20K

• Couples Cert (both parents in the "pregnancy" picture): 25K (free for auctions and autobuys)

• Sex Predetermination: 10K (you choose the sex of your child) (free for autobuys)

• Twins: in auctions, they are available for double the winning bid. In flatsales they are not available.
User Image

male/female - I don't do much work when it comes to this. Just let nature take its course! The mother carries the child and the couple both partakes in raising the child.

female/female- Dr. Kamiki uses half the genes from one parent and implants in the egg of the other one. Then one mother is chosen to be inseminated with the egg and carry the child through pregnancy. Its natural and easier than test-tubes.

male/male- Dr Kamiki uses half the genes of both parents and implants them into a genetically "empty" egg. The egg is artificially made, resembling more like a reptile egg than a bird egg. The parents are then responsible for caring for the egg until the baby is ready to be removed. (Eggs are basically a biological version of an artificial womb.)

Or, a male/male couple may find a surrogate mother to carry their child if they wish.

In the case of all couples: one of the parents must be appointed the sole legal guardian in the unfortunate case of death, disappearance, or separation (ooc: one of the parents leaves Gaia, the parents "break" up and no longer want to raise the child together).

User Image

Cloning: No, its not like the movies, kiddos. A clone is nothing more than a person who is genetically indentical to you. Identical twins are genetic "clones" of each other. For single Gaians looking to raise a child we can clone your genes and create a baby "you." Females will carry the baby and birth it natually. Males will have their clone raised in a test tube in the facility. While the baby will be identical to you genetically, how a child is raised has drastic effect on its personality.

Sperm/Egg Donation: If you prefer more genetic diversity, the clinic has a bank of donated eggs and sperm from fellow Gaians that you can "shop" for the other half of the genes for your baby. They are simply gene donators and will not take an active partake in the raising of your baby.
User Image

User Image
is the center of all things GMFC. If you're a parent, you can post your bio, and if you're a quester, you can post your bio and a link to your quest. Remember: All topics must be GMFC related! (And please don't ask how to get an appointment!)

User Image
is for "outside" roleplay centering around the GMFC and its patients. Be sure to read the rules for posting before roleplaying here!

User Image
is for the important forms, paperwork, and archives, located in one central, helpful location! The growth forms and pregnancy applications can be found here, as can a whole bunch of useful things.

User Image
is where all the journals are housed. Feel free to browse and peruse the journals, but please don't post without permission from the parents!
User Image

User Image

Why create a Quest thread in the GMFC quest guild?

• Keep track of quest funds and donations

• Show your dedication to the GMFC and intent to stick around and play

• Share extended parent profiles and hopes for your child and roleplay

• Location in the GMFC guild ensures those interested in donating to GMFC quests will be able to easily find yours

• Chat with and encourage other questers

• Opportunities for official GMFC charity (Planned!)
User Image

What gets you on the list?

Break the rules once, send pregnancy forms to the mule without having an appointment, PM the mule asking how to get an appointment, or make a nuisance of yourself in the thread, and you'll be put on the graylist. This is your warning. If you continue to break the rules or be a nuisance, you'll be moved to the blacklist.

Alternatively, really making a jerk of yourself, be it by stealing art or by other means, will get you on the blacklist. If you're on the blacklist, you WILL NOT get an appointment. No appointment for you.

You can be removed from the graylist by behaving yourself, but getting off the blacklist may prove to be much tougher. So play nice. wink
    Graylist:
    [NONE]

Blacklist:
    [NONE]
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/o2ayp] [img]http://www.kamiki.net/gmfc/button.bmp[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/o2ayp] [img]http://www.kamiki.net/gmfc/gmfcbutton.gif[/img][/url]

Affiliates Under Heavy Construction - Not currently taking affiliates.

Random:
Quinny-chan
You're like the Madonna of the Breedables...
User Image

Donations are currently: CLOSED

HOW TO DONATE:

Just copy the following code and post IN THE THREAD. And be sure to include an image of your avatar! Not from Gaia, saved to a seperate server somewhere Avatar and avatar edits are fine. THIS IS REQUIRED or your donation will not be accepted.

Under Construction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces