Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
Secret XXXXXX Vi Angel
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

If I told them who i was... XXXX Would they belive me?

April was having fun talking with everyone, it was nice to be a person instead of the help for once while she was in the castle, not that she was complaining or anything it was just nice. When Jiden came over and started whispering to Noah, April looked up from her conversation, and smiled when she saw Noah head off to the queen. “Good luck Noah.” April said quietly before looking to Jiden. “ I hope it goes well for him.”

Ⓐpril CCCCⓁaw
User Image

User Image
User Image
"War leaves its trail
in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow
in rivers, in rivers
so put on my mask
I'll go where they ask
so I might once again see the
Roses of May"

User Image

"Why you're welcome." Selenia said with a warm smile. "I understand that it can be a little bit uncomfortable wearing formal cloths, but you'll get used to them after awhile." She said as she patted him on the shoulder. "Everybody goes through their share of hassles when they first try on formal wear."

User Image

User Image
"Staining my soul
and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
won't wash away, wash away
no where to run
from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May"

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

As the youngest son, what must I do....

RYUU VI ANGEL

User Image

User Image

"This isn't my first time. I just hate being in it." Ryuu says. A gentle breeze blew at him, to which his eyes widened a bit. Stepping back slightly, he bows to the woman before. "I do apologize for my rudeness, ma'am. My name is Ryuu Vi Angel, and I'm the youngest son of Iris Vi Angel and Hiesse(?) Vi Angel." He said, staying in a bow. "Thank you, Valene." He whispers quietly in the wind.

User Image

....To show I'm awake as well as alive?

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

Ellina gave Nah a smile and shook her head when he stated his concern about ruining the evening. “ No of course not, I am glad you are having a good time. But I was speaking to your friend and he had mentioned that you are looking for a position as a guard he said that you might be able to handle being a guard for our daughter Persephone.” With that she motioned for him to sit as she sat down in a chair, Kiya sighing as she shook her head. “ So far no one has been able to survive the inferno.“ Ellina looked back to her youngest and hushed her. “ Kiya, how about you visit with your father, I bet he would like to see you.” Kiya looked up before nodding knowing that was her mother’s way of telling her to leave them be for the moment. So she left her mother and went to her father and Edge. “ Hello Daddy.” She said walking up to them.
                                              ((Her Dress, her her hair style, her crown ))
                                              ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
                                              `soon beautiful dreams will come true. `

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Let's burn the town, until we all fall down.
My karmas crowned the king of endless stance.
Slaughtered inside, the daughter you can't hide.
Pray for your life before you pray for mine
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

X
X
X

her sins will fall
the journey up and all
Why should I care? When you were never there
Keep this in mind, there is no end in sight

After Talien kissed her hand he looked up to her and smiled, his normal grin taking his features, it was just like that of his father’s when Lex was young. “So, did you get my invitation to a privet meeting this evening?” he said with a wink, Persephone narrowed her eyes at him and was about to set him on fire when an idea came to her. A dark smirk sly smirk coming to her as she thought, truly if her father saw her with Talien and knowing Taliens reputation for being disturbing, no doubt he would order this guard to take out her cousin, and knowing Talien he would give that guard a hard time, meaning Persephone would have the chance to escape. “ No I didn’t, but if you would care to tell me what It said, I am sure I would consider it.” Talien being the kind of idiot he was, suffering from incurable stupid took up the bait easily, sliding back to her side he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her close as he started telling her about his invite to a less then… appropriate meeting.

(( Her outfit ))

The way she takes a bullet always takes a bite out of her
do it do it or die
do it do it or die

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"Walking in the shadow of my father... I silently speak the question to the heavens. Will I do him proud...?"

My life laid out
A path before me ever clear
Yet i always find time to wonder
Is this the life i want, or have bien given.
Abandoning me to my Task.
My life is now finaly my Own.
Looking to the Stars...
I wonder if i should leave
and find the Life
I want to lead
I Love the dream of freedom, but i know i will remain, for my families sake..

Noah smiled and took a seat nearby so he could speak with Ellina, from the comment coming from the Queen's daughter it seemed like this was going to be very difficult. "Well if you know my father, which i'm sure you do. I'm fully capable of taking care of myself and capable of watching over Persephone. I will give her the freedom she deserves, but anything you or your husband ask of me i will do." His blue eyes seemed to have fire in them, it was because this was very important to him and he would not mess up. He would not over step his bounds when it came to this, however he wondered when and if the Queen would really allow him to look after her daughter.

...but one day, i would love to spread my wings and fly free

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

Ellina watched the boy intently, he seemed to be determined to prove himself, even if it meant taking up a guard job for the hardest member of the family. “ I see, though to let you know, our daughter has a very whisked temper and take to either setting people on fire or electrocuting them if they displease her, she has sent many of guard to the infirmary and several others just for speaking with her worn, even one boy was in critical condition because he was sent to be her guard and was younger then she was, stating that she would not be ordered or watched after by children. How do you feel about that?”

((Her Dress, her her hair style, her crown ))
                                              ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
                                              `soon beautiful dreams will come true. `

Dapper Smoker

User Image
Dҙӎѻȵ Dias ℜлῖgℎϯ
_________
A man who fights for others, will find no end.
Go past the peak of the waves racing toward him

«__«__«xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»__»__»

A man who dies for others, will Live forever.
I’ll contonue toward my painted future.

Dias did not enjoy the way talien was looking at his cousin, but he made no move to stop him as persephone attempted to use him for nepharios perpouses, dias normaly would have slyen anyone to hold one of the royal family in such a way, especialy as they spoke so sensualy to tem, even in this current case as she was his cousin, he forced himself to do nothing, if persephone required protection he would do so, or if taliens advanced turned to more then words he would likewsie seperate him from his stuidity, but as it stood he wuld require the permission of his commander to act, and to gain that he would need to leave and request it, leaving her side was not an option, he may have bien stuck in a difficult place, but he was decided apon his reaction to this situation..

User Image

Dapper Smoker

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My Enemies rise and look to the skies
They Pray I will never appear
The Light has no meaning
Awake me I'm dreaming
They live in a castle of fear.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My speech
Others' speech
X
X
X

As my sword is my soul
Then let all who stand before me know
I bring a storm and Magic wind
The Kingdom of the Kings

Ludvayne haqd bien enjoying the look on his duaphters face to haveing her night so brutaly ruined, and was intrested in seeing how she would work around this, and was more then willing to bet as he looked to edge" fifty soveriens says dias ruins her next attempt to free herself" edge thought about it and smiled" ill take that action, but aswell, yten soveriengs says she manages to make the good captain resort to violence before her next attmpt is foiled" ludvayne nodded as he took nedge's hand" its a bet" he said as the sound of his duaphters voice cuapht him, looking over to her his spirits were notable lifted as he embraced kiya" good evening hun" he said kissing her head as he released her, edge bowing lightly to her" princess"

when talien showed up and ludvayne looked back to his eldest and her body guard he groaned once more" dambit lex" he said as he rubbed his temples, watching as talein got way to close for comfert, a slight red glow comeing from his crimson eye" edge" "nooope" edge interupted as he grinned" interupting would ruion the bet milord, please...trut in my captain, i trust him to safeguard your lives, i know he can do this aswell, persephone is unning and wicked, but she has never dealt with the cold uncareing profieciency of Dias, nothing she can do will ruffle his state, she will loose, and talien...he will be leaving very very injured" he said with a wicked grin, ludvayne gritting his teeth as he sighed" kiya, how are you enjoying tha party?" he asked trying slightly to distract himself.

Crack the Earth, Gods of Thunder
Man and beast will be torn asunder
Into the Fight I own the right
To be the King of kings
User Image

User Image
User Image
"War leaves its trail
in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow
in rivers, in rivers
so put on my mask
I'll go where they ask
Roses of May"

User Image

Selenia chuckled a bit hearing his opinion on his tuxedo. "Well, I suppose that's a different issue that I don't believe I can fix." She said with a light smile as she placed her hands on her hips. "Hmm?" Selenia was taken back a bit when the boy had bowed and introduced himself. "Oh, you were fine. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Ryuu. My name is Selenia May." She returned a bow as she introduced herself as well. "I'm not used to others bowing for me, so you took me by surprise." Selenia said as she overlapped her hands in front herself below the waist.

User Image

User Image
"Staining my soul
and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
no where to run
from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May"

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

As the youngest son, what must I do....

RYUU VI ANGEL

User Image

User Image

The young 12 year old blinks a bit as he sees the woman, who's now known as Selenia, become taken aback. Had he done something wrong? Did he say something stupid again like always. Then hearing that it was because she wasn't used to being bowed to, Ryuu relaxes a bit, but gains a confused expression. "You're not? But I thought it was mandatory to bow to those who get introduced to, no matter who they are." He says, pondering on it, which looked really cute, considering he was a thinking 12 year old.

User Image

....To show I'm awake as well as alive?

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"Walking in the shadow of my father... I silently speak the question to the heavens. Will I do him proud...?"

My life laid out
A path before me ever clear
Yet i always find time to wonder
Is this the life i want, or have bien given.
Abandoning me to my Task.
My life is now finaly my Own.
Looking to the Stars...
I wonder if i should leave
and find the Life
I want to lead
I Love the dream of freedom, but i know i will remain, for my families sake..

Noah understood what Ellina was trying to get across to him, her daughter was deadly and could be attack him for any reason at any time. However, this did not change Noah's mind about this "This information can take the courage out of any potinial man willing to be her guard, but i'm not just any man and i'm more than willing to take my chance even at the risk of my own life. I promise to do my very best and you will not have to fear for my welfare. I have been trained in the same ways that my father was and have learned the same forms of magic as he did, so anything she throws at me i think i can handle." He was a bit stubbon about this and he knew that he was capable of handling her if he focused like he was trained to do. He just wondered how he was going to keep his skin from getting fryed if he made the Princess upset.

...but one day, i would love to spread my wings and fly free

Desirable Rogue

User Image[][]Come into my dream...[][]
XXXXXX[][]It's you and me i´ve seen...[][]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[][]You and me could fly...[][]

User Image_______________________
XXXXX[][]And the ocean shined so bright...[][]

User Image

User Image
Kiya embraced her father in return before looking to Edge and smiled. “Good evening Edge, how are you, enjoying the ball?” When she heard her father curing her uncle she looked up to see her sister in the arms of her cousin making her snicker. “ I see you are testing a new Guard for Persephone, anything interesting happen? How long has he been her guard for?” She asked before returning to her fathers question. " I an enjoying it quiet well, everyone seemed to be having such a great time, it's hard not to enjoy ones self wen everyone else is smiling."

"Come into my dream." User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Let's burn the town, until we all fall down.
My karmas crowned the king of endless stance.
Slaughtered inside, the daughter you can't hide.
Pray for your life before you pray for mine
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

X
X
X

her sins will fall
the journey up and all
Why should I care? When you were never there
Keep this in mind, there is no end in sight

Persephone was not going to give up that easy, and though she wanted more than anything to set her cousin on fire and cringe at him touching her, she was going to keep up this act, she was going to get rid of this guard even if it was at the expenses of her cousin. She was not going to lose to this guard, or her father. “ Talien, I am little cold.” She said rubbing her arms with her hands as if she was trying to warm herself up, Talien instantly going for it. “ Your cold? Don’t worry, I’ll keep you warm.” He said as he moved from her side like he was to wrapping his arms around her, placing his hands a bit too close to her chest. “ There now, is that better?” he asked, Persephone giving him a nod. “ Very much so thank you.”
(( Her outfit ))

do it do it or die
do it do it or die
User Image

User Image
User Image
"War leaves its trail
in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow
in rivers, in rivers
so put on my mask
I'll go where they ask
Roses of May"

User Image

Selenia watched as Ryuu thought about "Introductory Etiquette" and couldn't help but find his demeanor quite adorable. "That's correct, but where I come from it was hard to come by people with decent manners." She explained while feeling a bit uneasy about the small topic. "In addition to that, I wasn't exactly the social flower to where people needed to introduce themselves."

User Image

User Image
"Staining my soul
and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
no where to run
from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May"

Quick Reply

Submit