Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

Ellina looked up when she heard the voice of a new comer speaking with her, blinking she looked to were the voice was coming from, a young man who looked around the same age as their daughter came up to them speaking of a person who could be a guard. “Someone?” She asked making sure to give him her full attention. “ A little inexperienced?” That concerned her; no doubt Persephone would take advantage of that. “ Our daughter is a bit of a hand full, are you sure he would be able to handle her?”

That’s when laughter sounded from behind Ellina and the others. “ A bit of a handful? That’s how we are describing her now? If we need to call her anything how about a raging inferno?” Ellina looked back behind her, her gaze met with a young woman the age of sixteen, her appearance almost identical to that of the queens with long blond hair and eyes as blue as sapphires. It was easy to tell these two were related, the biggest difference between them thought was the younger of the two, had one wing as black as night and another as white as snow.

((Her Dress, her her hair style, her crown ))
                                              ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
                                              `soon beautiful dreams will come true. `

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Let's burn the town, until we all fall down.
My karmas crowned the king of endless stance.
Slaughtered inside, the daughter you can't hide.
Pray for your life before you pray for mine
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

X
X
X

her sins will fall
the journey up and all
Why should I care? When you were never there
Keep this in mind, there is no end in sight

Persephone frowned that he did exactly what she thought he would, not because she wished the man to die or wished the ball ruined but because if he had made good on his act he would been detained and taken away letting her get back to enjoying her night. “Damn pets.” She grumbled sourly as she walked off, This guard was truly a damper on her night and she would rid herself of him somehow.
(( Her outfit ))

The way she takes a bullet always takes a bite out of her
do it do it or die
do it do it or die

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
My destiny handed down through blood
charged with power behond belief
siblings two i must porotect
Good thing im the best

User Image

Jiden × Drakcos

Jiden couldn't help but smile from the comments, Jiden knew Noah all to well and knew he would have difficulty dealing with her, but like his father Noah could manage any situation but in front of him. "It can seem like he wouldn't be able to handle it, but like his father, Noah can handle any task set before him. My own father would trust Noah with his life any day." Jiden looked at the young girl who seemed like a younger version of the queen and smiled. "Oh i completely forgot to introduce myself I'm Jiden, Jiden Drakcos and my father sends his best."He said this as he gave a small bow to the two members of the royal family.

User Image

This time, I'll protect you
My reason for living is right here
You are the one who gave me
Life, so ill do you proud

Dapper Smoker

User Image
Dҙӎѻȵ Dias ℜлῖgℎϯ
_________
A man who fights for others, will find no end.
Go past the peak of the waves racing toward him

«__«__«xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»__»__»

A man who dies for others, will Live forever.
I’ll contonue toward my painted future.

Dias was happy enouph with the results, the people even the man he had hit had gone back to their fun and Persephone had bien removed from the eqation for now, resting his hands behind his back as he followed after her as any good guard would have" please do not look so sour over this" he said keeping his eyes ahead and demeanor apologetic" im sure i can assist you in enjoying this celebration in even more constructive ways" in other words, without pissing off mommy or daddy.

((im gonna leave ludvayne out of the talk becuase im leaveing school now and its an hour drive home, feel free to control him if needed, cya in a bit))

User Image

Dapper Smoker

((oh yea for personal refrence Xd, the incomplete profiles for thoradin, edge and dias, aswell as ciara and liana are in my juernal on the first page))

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

Ellina was taken by surprise when the boy introduced himself. “ Drackos, you’re the son of Markus Drackos.” Ellina couldn’t help but smile form that, it was good to know her old friend was still alive and well. It had been so long since she had seen any of the beings of balance,she hoped they were all doing well. “It is a real pleasure to meet you Jiden. My name is Ellina and this is my daughter Kiya.” Kiya gave him a smile and nod. “ Hello.” “ When you see your father again will you please give him my greeting and best wishes?” Ellina asked actually very glad to be meeting the son of Drakos.

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Let's burn the town, until we all fall down.
My karmas crowned the king of endless stance.
Slaughtered inside, the daughter you can't hide.
Pray for your life before you pray for mine
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

X
X
X

her sins will fall
the journey up and all
Why should I care? When you were never there
Keep this in mind, there is no end in sight

Persephone didn’t respond to him, instead she was busily trying to figure out a way to distract and ditch him. However she was finding nothing, at the moment, and it was really bothering her. Luckily the perfect opportunity made its self-clear in the form of a teenage boy with Red hair and a mischievous grin plastered on his face. “ Hello my dear Persephone.” He said as he slid up next to her. “ My your looking lovely this evening.” He said taking her hand in his and moving to kiss it, Persephone rolled her eyes from that comment. “ Hello Talien.”
(( Her outfit ))

do it do it or die
do it do it or die

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Good thing im the best

User Image

Jiden × Drakcos

Jiden smiled sweetly and nodded to Kiya, it seemed that Eliina was thrilled to know that his father had a son and was still around in this world but keeping a low profile. "I will tell him when i see him again, he spoke highly of you and your husband, he said you two were his hopes for returning balance to the world. It's good to see he wasn't wrong." Jiden smiled and turned to find Noan, he then pointed to him which happened to be standing near April and talking with several strangers Jiden didn't know. "That there happens to be the young man i was talking about, he is the son of Noah and Kana, your mother-in law's bodyguard. Kana and my father both trained him in many arts and are proud to send him here to find work. I just hope you give him the chance."

User Image

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

II_This is me_II

As the youngest son, what must I do....

RYUU VI ANGEL

User Image

User Image

Ryuu held still as the woman tied his bow. "Thank you, miss. The bow was too tight earlier, so I was trying to loosen it.." He then nods his head as she talks about the formal attire and stuff. "I'm aware of that, but still, it can be a bit of a hassle, wouldn't it?"

User Image

....To show I'm awake as well as alive?

((Sorry about that. It was late and I had to leave))

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

“ Your father was a very insightful man.” It was strange to think that his father was the reason she and Ludvayne were together now, after all if it hadn’t been for him ordering Noah and Crimson to kidnap her and Ludvayne they would have never have met and Gintana would be3 a completely different place. She turned her eyes to the young man Jinden was talking with, who was standing talking with a group of people along with April one of the castle maids. “ Noah? Really? He is the son of Noah, I bet he dose father very proud.” With that she looked to Ludvayne and smiled. “You hear that my love? The young man over there is the son of Noah the man who brought you to the tower of balance.” She looked back to Jiden. “ Well we owe them a lot for what they have done for us, both your father, Noahs father, My friend Nathan and Lazerith. If Noah would like a job here at the palace, I don’t see why we cannot give him the chance.” She said looking back to Noah and April. “ tell me what about Nate and Lazerith, do they have children as well?”

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Good thing im the best

User Image

Jiden × Drakcos

Jiden smiled at the way Ellina talked about his father and the deeds he had done to ensure the future of this kingdom. However, when she asked about Nate and Lazirith he really didn't know how to answer it, but he couldn't just stay quiet. "Sadly and this is very difficult to say, Lazirith passed away some time ago. So we have no idea if he has any children, but seeing as he was very secretive it could be very likely. I hear that Nate got married some time back and had daughter, but we don't know much more than that. Also you should know that...Noah passed away before his son was born, so his son never met his father it is way he was named after him. I wanted you to know encase he asks you about his father while working for you." Jiden hated speaking about Noah's father because it hurt his friend so much, but it was an important detail. He also hated to lie like that about April but this was one thing he could never tell anyone, April being the dauther of Nate and being part of the royal family was the biggest secret he could ever hold on to.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

Ellina was taken by surprise when she heard that both Noah and Lazirith had died. “ O my, I am sorry to hear that, they were good men. I hope that if Lazirith does have any children that you find them well.” She would have to make a note not to bring up Noah unless his son brings him up first, though the information about Nathan was nice to hear. “So Nathan got married and has a daughter, I am glad to hear that, I wish him and his family much happiness.”

(( sorry if my posts are lame I am making dinner!))

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Good thing im the best

User Image

Jiden × Drakcos

Jiden nodded about Lazirith and Noah, from the stories he knew that they were amazing people and the world would be forever different without them in the world. However, some had to die for other to live and for there to be a brighter future. "I should send Noah over so you can speak with him i'm sure you have much to say to him about his new job, i promised to keep April company anyways and soon she will come to collect me if i don't go." He joked as he turned away from Ellina and headed toward where April and Noah were. He walked up to the two and whispered into Noah's ear telling him to go speak to the Queen. After seeing him excuse himself Jiden looked at April and smile, hopefully she would get what had just happened.

User Image

(( That's fine, i need to make a post with Noah anyway ))

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"Walking in the shadow of my father... I silently speak the question to the heavens. Will I do him proud...?"

My life laid out
A path before me ever clear
Yet i always find time to wonder
Is this the life i want, or have bien given.
Abandoning me to my Task.
My life is now finaly my Own.
Looking to the Stars...
I wonder if i should leave
and find the Life
I want to lead
I Love the dream of freedom, but i know i will remain, for my families sake..

Noah had been enjoying himself so far, being with April and just talking with the people here made him feel good like he had a normal life. However, he was taken by surprise when Jiden whispered in his ear that Queen Ellina wanted to speak to him about something. He wondered if it had to do with a job and knowing Jiden it did, he was very good at speaking to people for him even though he didn't need it. Noah excused himself from the people he was speaking to as Joden took his place next to April, Noah needed to stay calm and not be so nervouse when going to speak to the Queen. He breathed in and then let it out over and over as he walked towards the Queen, one he was in front of the Queen he bowed lightly. "I was told that you wished to see me your Hightness, i hope that i haven't done anything to ruin this evening." he said with a light grin, one that seemed to match that of his father's when he was joking.

...but one day, i would love to spread my wings and fly free

Dapper Smoker

User Image
Dҙӎѻȵ Dias ℜлῖgℎϯ
_________
A man who fights for others, will find no end.
Go past the peak of the waves racing toward him

«__«__«xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»__»__»

A man who dies for others, will Live forever.
I’ll contonue toward my painted future.

Dias did not know the face of the man who aproached persephone at first, although when she spoke his name he soon recalled the young son of Alexander Darkheart, removeing his hand from his balde as he returned his hands to his back, although he was not the royal family directly, he was still under indirect protection from the royal guard and he could not harm him without express orders to do so, and he saw no reason to ruin a meeting between cousins, she could get in little trouble as of yet, so he could simply stand back and play the part of the silent watcher.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces