Pixie - Hidden
    Chevalier - Reinhearts Brother
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Unod waseant at all surprized by anything she said, it was no secret remus and his 'family' were off the reserve, not that any of the other children or extended family at this rate could claim difrent about themselves" well it wont matter soon what any of them feel, your father simply doesent have the fire power to win, if he had gotten here two weeks ago maybe, but Reinhearts heavy hitters are all here now, even if they manage to break the outer defences and breach this mansion, to reach Reinheart they will face off against some of the most terrifying people from every corner of the western kingdoms" he dideant seem overly invested as he talked, and to be honest he waseant, it did not matter to him who won, who lived or who died, not yet atleast.

Unod sipped his drink as he leaned back in his chair" good to know, but i already suspected him, its not just anyone who shows up to a thing like this with a private army of there own, slaves or not" he was one of three siblings now here with there own army, two of which sworn to Reinheart, Laruex and his slaves, and Kalrua and the templars, the other had yet to make any plays one way or the other" well as for the catacombs, its strictly off limits, Reinheart has it under constant guard, and the only other entrance aside from the main wing is through the ruins in the old gardens, im not sure myself whats down there, but i do know that our little brother ling was sneaking off that way not twenty minutes ago, so im thinking he may be working for laruex aswell, or whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes" it was all so exiting, but then agaian he was a spy and loved intriugue.

Although his uncareing demeanor shifted when she said this fight was not worth fighting for, and she should just leave" even try to leave, and your corpse will join the pile already buried under reinhearts banner" he said sitting back up as he leaned in" what im going to tell you, you keep to yourself, u get me kid" his demeanor completely serios now, this information could get him killed" if your family packed up and left, just shipped out, your unkle Gawain and those fighting rienheart now would only continue this bloodbath until all of them fell, and reinheart would lead his men to find and destroy your father, and all of you" that was no mystery, but what he had to lean in to speak of was" its clear you and your siblings know nothing about your families blood, or the structure hidden from you all your lives, But over the last twenty years this family has bien killing itself to raise only the perfect warriors, our aunt, Gawains elder sister has killed dozens of her own children, and lead the campiang that has killed and disfigured thousands others, those who fail to awaken or prove unworthy, are sluaghtered by there siblings, and if there siblings refuse, they to are killed" he said shakeing his head" have you met any of her children, u recently saw the dragons, so i assume you met cas' Kah' Shay' she is the strongest child of our aunt, and she alone holds three names, a sick game our aunt started" he had spent his entire time here digging into there secrets, and over these last few days, he had grown very spitefull and sick, though he hid it well" only her strongest children deserve a name, and they claim that name by killing a sibling whome has a name, and Cas, or Cassandra Kahn Shayana decided she deserved three names, and she is not alone, in her family or amongst this whole family....that is why Gawain fights, that is why those who follow him will never bow to Reinheart again, can you blame them..." it was a sick game, under the flowers and strength of this place, was a twisted gnarled grotesque beast.

though he seemed conflicted" thats not all" he was almost tempted to hold back, what he had told her may have bien eneouph, but she needed more purpose" history lesson time" looking around as the waiting staff passed by he looked back to her" you know of the power in your blood, i will save the full story for another time, as i think your window of opertunity will close soon" meaning her path to the catacombs" afterall, im curiose why they all want you down there aswell" he said chuckeling lightly" amongst this family there are endless classes of demons, but basicly at the top are the queens, just bieng near one can turn your mind to mush, and bind there will to your every thought" this one had nearly cost him when he went digging" Reinheart has bien experimenting, it is not perfected yet, and i think i may be the only one who knows of it, but if he is not stoped, he will have a means to curropt everyone with our bloodline useing a synthetic dirividive of the queens blood, you, your father, brothers and sister, they will be nothing but mindless soldiers bound to his will, the man is crazed, im still trying to find out why he chases so much power so hungrily, but the pursuite consumes him, and if he is not stopped, wethere you remain here or not, one day you and your family will know only one thing, his will" she wanted an answer, and he had given her one, it did not matter what it cost, who she sided with or why, wethere she could unite her wayward family or not, if they could not find a way to overcome Reinheart, nothing would matter anymore; Leaning in close to her" so unless you needed any other answers right this minute snowflake, ude best get usefull, and quick" he dideant mean to be mean, but if decimus had pushed her to move, her timeline was short, he couldent confirm it, but decimus had killed for less.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraide,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

" Great.."
She sighed, just more crap.. this family was jut crap built on crap piled with crap and topped off with more crap. She did however give him a strange look. " What do you mean no name?" Only her strongest children had a name what did he mean by that? " Do you mean they kill other people who have a name and adopt that name as their own?" So would that mean if she was killed by somone they would take the name Aiyana? Or would they get to make up their own? Or was this a stupid title thing?..... More then likely it was a stupid title thing.

He grew more serious about what he said next about how her and her siblings would end up as slaves to her great grandfather if they just left. A statement that made her smile. " You don't know my siblings." Like hell would they obay him even with that stupid queen blood serem thing.. what ever a queen was. " Kinda have to have vachel blood to be controlled." She knew her sister was expelling her vachal gene line along with her dark angel essence because she was becoming an ascended angel and vince... Well.. thanks to his... mutant genome she highly doubt he would be effected...however, Jeria was full Vachel now.. if anyone would be controlled it would be him.A thought that made her sick. she couldn't let that happen. No matter how much of a jerkface he was, he was still her jerkface. her big brother she couldn't let him be brainwashed.

She pushed the chair away from the table and stood up. " I still don't know why i am doing this, or what i am even here for.. but, if you say is right.. i guess i have no choice but to go down there and see for myself.... Thanks for the talk." She started walking, looks like she had to head to the gardens that was the only true lead she had. Still she had no true answers to her questions about why she was here and what she had to do. but she had enough information to as to why this war was going on at least. Even if it was just a giant sick game of those stronger just wanting to get rid of the weak..... The weak... She was one of those that were weak. She had no actual powers unless she had weapons. She was the youngest in the family, she had no knowledge of her blood line, or the power that really dwelt with in it.

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxRienheartxxx Remusxxxxxx

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
Ezekai - Cassandras Eldest Son
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Gawain - Reinhearts Brother
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Chevalier - Reinhearts Brother
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Unod watched Aiyana leave and leaned back in his chair, he could tell she was still confused, but she understood the jist of it, he copuld have clarified that the whole 'only the strong deserve a name' thing was a policy only used by there aunt, but she was on her way now, and with that last gear the rest of this machine would begin to turn" think that did the trick?" he said sipping his drink as a shadow waivered beside him and soon solidified as Rasmus appeared in the seat Aiyana had left" very well, though im curiose, why did you decide to help me?" he said turning an eye to unod as the young man stood" you refused to tell me your masters name, im still not convinced its not Jerai, but atleast now ill have my answers faster" with that unod left as Rasmus could not hold back his chuckles" mymy how direct.....hmmm" looking into his drink he held it up over the table, a smile spreading on his features as his eyes turned a pitch black" Let Chaos decend" setting the cup down as he vanished once more.

The guards had returned to their posts guarding the doorway into the main wing, the fire alarms having bien delt with moments ago, and Lings infiltration completely unseen, his path through the catacombs marked clear through each floor below the first, reaching closer and closer to the pinacle of this ancient tombs darkness.

PAst the large doors, deep in the heart of the Main wing of the mansion, a gathering had assembled, the children of Cassandra, Her peircing gaze looking over them as her children bowed before her, attention to there matriarch unwaivering as her words cut the silence " Razer" looking over her children with almost disgust as the name dripped with hatred from her tueng" four failures, four cowards, from this day i strike it from our family....Trigger Jack!" her cold glare turning to one of her elder sons as the man turned his crazed gaze to his mothers" your failures!, your brothers, your defeats" he had bien the one training those who held the Name Razer, it was no secret she would turn their defeate to pressure him" what have you to say fool!?" Trigger Jack smashed his fist into the ground as he gnarled grin spread on his features" Silence...WITCH!" he said standing before her as his eyes ignighted in dazling purple light, her eyes unfazed as he spoke to her " or i will strike all names from these...." looking to the siblings around him with disgust" things" his eyes locking back on her as she aproached him, until there faces were breaths apart, her hand playfully on her swords hilt" speak child, or loose your tueng" Trigger Jack chuckled as he breathed heavily at her" Razer is MINE!, tonight i take his replacement and tomorrow" he said closeing the gap as he breathed down on his mother, the dazeling energy emiting from his eyes and now mouth nearly burning her flesh as he spoke" i return, with Razer, and for you...mother" he said stepping back as he looked over his siblings" GAWAINS HEAD!!" his eyes snapping back to his mother" and i take Razer now" Cassandra watched him breifly before luaphing as she turned her back on him and walked from them" i await you then, trigger..." Cassandra respected only strength, it may have seemed like a time for her children to act meek and ease there mothers anger, but they had long learned that only one thing calmed there mother, results.

Trigger stopped on his way out as a large sword cut off his path, Cas Kah Shay holding the hilt as she cleaned her nails with her other hand" Cas' Kah' Trigger Shay Jack......nice ring...yes?" Trigger jack grinned as he looked at her" a name i will enjoy haveing" he said grabbing her sword and pulling it from his path, both of there arms straining to overpower eachother before both released the struggle, Cas luaphing as she shiethed her sword" good luck" she said as Trigger jack watched her leave, turning his eyes back to his path as he halted, pointing to one of the younger siblings in the room whome were hidden in the darkness of the rooms edges" razer, its time to go" he said as one of the young girls quickly rushed ahead of the others, driveing a dagger into the boy who Trigger had ponted to's back, shoveing him to the ground as she pushed forwards and severed his spine, pulling the knife free as she looked up to trigger, the glowing eyes of Jack falling on her as he spoke" keep up...Razer" he said simply as he left, the young giurl pulling her knife free from her late brothers back as a large smile filled her features, pure joy filling her as she fell in toe behind trigger, she was razer.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraide,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

Aiyana walked, not with much pep in her step but she walked none the less, thinking. could her family really be killed? Could they really fall for the subliminal messaging from the queen? What was a queen anyway? A shudder ran through her body, she hoped she never figured it out.

She walked down the hallway till she came to the doors of the manor, she put her hand on the door and sighed, this was the fastest way to the gardens. If she remembered right they would just out the door and to the left.

She opened the door and headed out, she couldn't believe he was doing this. .. what ever it was.. She walked down the pathway that lead to the entrance of the gardens. Looking around he saw no one insight. If this place was so secretive and important, why was there no guards? Maybe because that place was just that dangerous and they figured no one was that stupid. she returned her eyes back to the green arch of the entrance of the garden. Well here she was, might as well keep going. So with great reluctance she headed into the gardens.. Now if she was a door to a secret under ground tunnels system.. were would she be?

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

"Though no one every thinks about it....
User Image

it was mid morning and Alu was in the kitchen humming. She was making pastries soren was coming over for tea! he had been coming to visit her every day since they met. It was nice to have a visitor. Especially around this time with her dad and brothers gone. Today was their one week friend aversy. They ahd been friends for a week now and she wanted to cleberated by making him special cookies and cakes and jsut pastries all together. She dolloped the last cookie on the sheet and set it into the oven. " There, all finished." She said shutting the oven door.

We are apart of nature."

Nathair Sgiathach

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"If you stare to long into the abyss.....
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Soren let out a small sigh as he stretched and sat up on his bed his feet hanging off the side as he let out a small yawn looking over to one of the tables in his room he rubbed his eyes had he really only been asleep for three hours meh o well time fly when you work rubbing his eyes he walked over to the dresser and got dressed before looking back at the time it was already getting close to the meeting time that he and Alu said they would see each other such a weird girl acting like they were already close friends she seemed to really trust him or at least was good at acting like she did how long had it been only one week yet she seemed to bleave they were the closest of friends what was it that made her think that way well at least she was interesting one of the most interesting ones he had run into so far at least he could see what she was planing with this friendship she seemed to beleave in stretching one last time he walks over to the wall before walking into a portal and coming out near the Darkhearts house walking up to the door and knocking on it

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
....the abyss will stare back at you"
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Stece

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Alu as just finishing up putting the last touches on the sweets and was putting them on the little platter when the knock at the door was heard. She looked up and smiled, he was right on time. She put her cooking gloves down and undid the apron from her neck letting it fold down as she walked to the door.

She opened the door and smiled seeing her friend. " Hi, welcome ' she moved back holding the door open for him to step throuhg. ' you have perfect timing everything just got done.

We are apart of nature."

Nathair Sgiathach

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

Soren blinked a little bit and shrugs “This is the time you said I should come over so of cores I am on time you did set the time after all” Seeing her open the door for him he walked inside before looking around a little bit always making sure that no one was hiding anywhere out of force of habit “So how are you doing today Alu?”

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Alu giggled as she shut the door. " I suppose your right." he had a point there, and he was a rather punctual guy. " I am doing pretty good.mom is visiting auntie again. They say the baby will be born soon so she wants to be there as much as she can be since All of her family members are off to war." Alu didn't mind being alone, she understood Amira was heavily pregnant and could not do anything for herself anymore. she was very close to giving birth and her mother did not want her to go through that alone.

She walked p to him and smiled waving her hand for him to follow her. " This way, follow me." She had the teapot already steeping in the library. She thought he might enjoy that atmosphere more than the dining room.

We are apart of nature."

Nathair Sgiathach

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

Soren nodded a little bit and followed Alu “Ah I see you really do spend most your time alone dont you? I gess your a lot like me in that way”he did have to admit that for someone who was alone so much she seemed to like being friendly to others then being alone looking around as they walked Soren keep track of the way they were going “So whats the plan for today?”

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Alu nodded as he made his observation. It was a sad truth, but a truth none the less." Yes, papa and my brothers are away, papa, Luke and Talien are at war right now. Big brother...." She felt silent after that, her big brother was missing. The last thing she heard of him he had been caught by the wingly when he was on a mission to save Clover after that he disappeared. Her heart ached every time she thought of him.

" Mother is always with auntie. She is about to have her baby soon and she is alone as well. Uncle Asch was killed during the gypsie battle. The wingle killed uncle ache, and our dear friends." She understood Amiras pain, Asch was a great man.

She smiled as she took him towards the libarary. " Today i thoguht i would show you something special." She said with a smile as she headed to the door. " I know how much you like to read so i thought." She opened the door to the libarary. " That we start the day with tea in the library."

We are apart of nature."

Nathair Sgiathach

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

Soren watched her for a moment as she talked about her family it was a little unsettling for him people with familys.. what was that like.. a mom? A dad? Were they really as good as people made them out to be? They couldn't be that good after all they were just there then there was brothers and sisters... He remained quiet hearing her talk about them almost feeling a little guilty as she went quiet talking about her big brother it was not hard to know the truth about him after all he already knew it.. He remained quiet as she talked about her mother and her aunt it was not until she talked about the Library that he broke his silence “Ah the Library that is a good choice I know how much you like to study stuff and you know how much I like books so this seems like a good place for us is it not?” He moved to walk past her “Vexx is still alive winglys dont normally kill people captured without reason” Walking into the library he looks around without saying anything els

Stece

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items