Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraide,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aiya wiped her eyes and sniffed, there was no point in crying or standing there,it would do nothing but make her tired and depressed. So wiping her eyes she moved away from the window and started walking. However she did not get far when she was grabbed. She gasped and yipped but the sound was muffled by a hand around her mouth as she dragged into the darkness my some unknown assailant.

She was dragged into a near by closet and was let go, her eyes going wide from the sight of who it was. ' Decimis?" She " Wh, what" She was shushed then and something was shoved into her hands along with a hurried speech about something she didn't fully understand. What was he talking about!? A smart girl would this opportunity? For what!? What the ******** was she doing here!? Why did she need to take advantage of this situation? What was going on?

She could feel the frustration the anger welling up inside her. people kept giving her cryptic messages, stupid clues telling her she was important. But for what!? No one told her why, if she had some kind of goal or objective but they were just making her do s**t blindly. She opened her mouth to ask why she needed this cross and what was going on but he left just as quickly as he came with the words this dose not make us friendly.

Now alone holding a mysterious cross for some reason or another she sighed once more." Add twelve more to the book off questions that will never be answered.' She grumbled to herself as she got out of the closet. She looked around the empty halls, a smart girl would use this time wisely.... what did he mean by that!? What was she supposed to do!? That was whens he remembered that her brother told her about under the manor the caacoms.. but why? why did she need to go there? she also remembered that her brother Griff told her not to believe hi. because he was a slaver... Groan.... This was giving her a head ache.

Takeing a breath she closed her eyes. ' it's ok aiya." she told herself opening them once more. " Just, one step at a time." That was really all she could do She would follow the tip from her brother and head down to the catacombs.. maybe she would find answers to her questions down there.. or maybe she would get completely lost and die down there... who knew. But at this point in time,, she didn't care. So she started walking.. question is.. were in the hell was she supposed to look to find the entrance?

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxRienheartxxx Remusxxxxxx

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
Ezekai - Cassandras Eldest Son
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Gawain - Reinhearts Brother
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Chevalier - Reinhearts Brother
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"the worlds still sittin on a ticking bomb" humming the lyrics pumping through his headphones, drawing his hood over his head as the young man hit the kill comand on his hack into the mansions main security network, it was overkill, and cost him a day on his timeline, but thanks to the commotion in the mansion cuased by the defeated forces, he finaly had a way into the mainframe, eve if it did require him to get his hands dirty"sorry about that" he said as he passed the uncontiose guard and slid from the room, carefully closeing it behind him.

Like most of remus's children, Ling had arrived here a short time ago, but unlike his kin he had not come for familiarity retribution, he had a very specific desire here, one which was going to make him very wealthy; The once tight security of the mansion had grown severely lax, and the once sharp eyes of the commanders were lost on a way to procede from this defeat. Most of the children of remus had set themselves to assisiting the wounded, though a select few such as hero and monk were naturaly not present, either drinking or just generaly not careing, many considered it to not be there fight, and many more considered the defeat nothing more then the bottom of the barrel getting kicked, unimpressive.

Although most locations had lost all security, near the heart of the mansion towards the main library and master wing still had heavy guard, cuaseing ling to fade into the shadows of the high pillars of the hall; lifting his right arm up, the armor more of a mobile computer then actual defencive" hmm...no....no" scrolling through his music to find the right inspiration, a grin hitting his lips as he selected his song and switched to his next menu on the computer, linking back into the main computers security" how about a fire..." tucking himself away as the fire alarms suddenly began to ring, water pouring down from above cuaseing the guards to loose focus, Ling swiftly rushing along through the pillars and quickly darting past them through the wide doors leading into the main wing.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

The catacombs... the catacombs.. if she were a door to the basement that lead into some secret underground catacombs were would she be?.. Groan this place was like a freaking maze! ok so if she turned left then headed right she would make her way towards the kitchen.. so if she went left.... she would be heading to the front door! that's it! normally they have the basement door near the front of the house perfect! She would try there. Pocketing the cross she took off running she would start at the front first.

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

As Ling slipped into the shadows once more behond the flabbergasted guards, The glowing masked eyes of draz fell apon the scene as he stood in the center of the large hallway, for a moment unsure of what to be done about this scene, that was until he saw decimus pass through heading into the western wing, although hidden by his mask he was smileing rather wide at the moment as he nodded to the large eldest brother, decimus snubbing him as he just continued on, draz keeping his eyes on the large man until he to vanished from sight "i wonder...." spinning on his heel he headed down the direction Decimus had come from, curiose to something now, and with his job helping Jinx done, he needed a new hobby.

As Aiya headed towards the Mansions main entrance, the lights before her flickered unnaturaly, as if a non existant wind had just blown by them, a cold chill running up her spine " Hey Aiya!" a sudden voice comeing from behind as Griff came rushing her way in a light jog" wait up" takeing a moment to reach her as he finished tucking his things away into his rucksack" you look a little miffed?, you doing okay?" griff smileing as peacefully as ever as he rocked on his heels energeticly.

Decimus had to hurry on his way, his own personal time table constantly troubled by his brotherly duties, keeping his idiotic siblings from going crazy was a full time job, one he grew very tired of, but more so, it was two brothers in particular that kept him so close to the edge of massacreing everyone; Kalrua's battle torn body still reaking of blood had regained much life as it drew its sword in an attempt to sever hero's head"SCUM!" Hero quickly moveing back as he spat at kalrua" look at the little girl cry" Kalrua and hero finding themselves clashing when hero commented on the pathetic templars, Kalrua unable to stand such an insult with such wounds present on his men and himself, it was not there first encounter, and likely not there last, should they survive decimus; An explosion of purple flames eruptyed between them, turning all in its path to dust "that is enouph!" he said clearing his way through the gathered crowed, looking both over before giveing kalrua a light shove" tend to your men, commander" kalrua glareing at hero before sheithing his sword" we will have this out before the end...brother" Hero chuckeling as kalrua left" im going to enjoy crushing his ego, mayube more then his spine" he said to decimus as the large eldest brother turned to hero and siezed his shirt to pull him in.

Hero was not one to ever give an inch, seizing decimus's hands and shoveing away as he forced his shirt to rip off and quickly flipped backwards, kicking decimus in the jaw, Jumpiung back hero dropped his stance as a feirce beast took his features" you first then freakshow!" Decimus was more impressed then angry actualy, few people had the guts, much less the skill to hit him; Decimus tossed hero his shirt and wiped the blood from his lip, the injury already healed" that eager for a fight kid?" hero was unsure what was going to happen, but he waseant scared to go toe to toe with decimus, he looked forwards to it, but decimus had no such intrest" then you will be on the front line, when we take back the port" he said before tucking his arms behind his back and leaving them, Hero picking his shirt off the floor as he watched decimus, a grin on his face for a breif moment before fadeing into his usual frown" bout time"

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiya kept running, it was the only thing she could do. A strange breeze blew past her making her skid to a halt. It was cold and it sent chills through her body. "What the?" She looked around the hall her eyes narrowing.Something felt... off. It was just then that she heard a voice causing her to jump startled. She turned around quickly and found.." Griff?" What was he doing here? " I thought you were with River and Cage." Last time she saw him he was being carried along by the eldest of the two brothers.

he asked her what was wrong and Aiya blew out a sigh.' A bit irritated.. people keep telling me all this random stuff and saying that its important and that i am important and that i have something very important then i am supposed to do. But no one is telling me what that thing is. Or why its even me that has to do it. I mean seriously!" she turned around to face him fully throwing her hands out in frustration." Why am i so special? why am i the only one that has to do what ever it is that i am supposed to do!? I have no idea what i am doing here! Everyone hates me, they all want me and my mom and siblings dead and all i am doing is standing here in the middle of a stupid hallway with no direction of what i am doing here!"

Her frustration built the more she spoke and her breathing became heavy as tears once more started to fill her eyes. " I just don't understand, Why can't anyone just tell me what is going on?" She was sick and tired of having no idea, she was tired of being in the dark. She was tired of doing nothing.

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User ImageShe is just a baby
shes my little girl
She looks like her mommy
sporting little curls
She has lots to learn
she is sure to know
That i will always spot her
o matter were she goes

______________________________________________"If you must try, Aim for the stars..."

•【 Jerai 'The Scorpion' Vachal 】•
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Balthier could not stop himself from watching his young lord, even after everything Jerai had done, and would soon do, he was still not sure jerai was truly ready; Few pain exist that can truly dig deep, and refuse to heal no matter the time or effort, it was a pain Balthier held in common with Jerai, years he had tried to deal with his own pain, and even now it still hurt, and infected his mind, makeing him unsure of even himself.

Jerai stopped before the doors leading into the hanger, puaseing for a moment as his eyes slid shut, it is one thing to know something needs to be done, and another to do, would this be called bravery, or would he be forever known as a coward, could Remus ever look at him after this and see a man worth being proud of, a son he could call his own, would this family ever look to him with pride 'it is a fathers job to dissapoint his son, and a sons job to be the man his father couldn't be' jerai opened his eyes and opened the hanger doors.

It did not take long for the armada to sound the alarms as they engaged the unknown hostiles attacking the hangers, destroying every ship with explosives; Jerai slideing his gun back into its holster as he pushed his hand into the mans bloody chest "goodbye kuro" the tattered dons body slipping over the edge, Jerai brushing it off as his men destroyed the last shuttle aside from theirs" pack it up, we have three minutes" he said jogging over to baltheir as they made there way to the shuttle to escape.

The hangers burned bright as the defenders finaly began to retake their ships, only to find their shuttles scuttled with no way out of the ship they now commanded, and would soon find that far more terrifying. Rasmus slid his face coverings down and tossed them aside, he looked over the control console of the main generator"hmm..?" studying the sophisticated generator he found himself unable to comprehend much of it"well...so no" he said standing back up as he looked at the generator "plan b" he said holding out his hand as he stopped for a moment" wait...hmm" thinking now, he had so few actual offensive skills, he had not though of that, now he felt stupid for not wanting to carry around explosives; Snapping his fingers as he smacked his forhead"duh" he just needed to ******** the generator up, so once more holding up his hand he flicked his wrist and opened a portal inside the center of the generator, a clever solution he would no doupt brag of later, but as the rather large 'bomb' now began to spark and twist he decided it was time to get going while the going was good.

A similar situation filled every fleet ship as the generators began to go critical, the majority of Remus's own forces still inside the fleet on fire.

"...Because no matter what, you will always touch the sky."
And when we are apart remember it is not the end
you know enouph to know we'll meet again
Ill be waiting by the gate
standing just outside
Till i know youve made it home alright

Song of Heroes

User Image-----------------User Image-----------------User Image

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Griff chuckled akwardly" dont get me started" he said akwardly 'River and cage, what has this kid bien up to, was i gone that long!?' griff knew something was bugging her, she dideant have that same dorky smile she always did, and she had good reason, he knew just how sketchy and annoying this family was, though he was not quite as ready for her small blow up then he thought he was, noticeable as his stance seemed to rise up ' haha i guess even lil miss possitive cant keep her cool bieng pulled on by everyone afterall Griff leaned in breifly as he tried to interject, his curiosity spiked" did you speak to decimus" it was far to juicy not to ask, Decimus was a wild card, one of three in this mansion amongst the children, but by far the strongest, and considering he had just seen him leaving from this direction, could it coinside with her anger.

'dont you even do it kid!' Griff found himself slightly overwhelmed as she said everyone here hated her and all of her family dead, it was more or less true but the fact it hurt her so much was pretty clear as it all began to boil over and her eyes filled with tears, griff acting very strangely as his once childish swagger faded and he found himself drilling his palm into his palm" you girls are gonna be the death of me" he said exhuastedly "last time i wish for kid sisters, i swear" even his voice had grown deeper at this point as his concentration on it waivered; Turning his eyes to her as he crossed his arms and slowly slid a hand slightly free to point at her" last time, you hear me, you are the last little starry eyed lamb i get sucked into helping here" by now it was fairly clear that this was not actualy griff.

There was silence as the Knight commander pulled her men back and stood face to face with remus, her luetenant staying back knowing she would command it regardless, and right he was as the young commander Ninnette sized him up, her voice strangely confident and strict for a girl of such young age" with the Authority of Grand bishop Argile, and on sacred duty to hunt the criminal Shinji, i request permission to use this port and to bring my contingent ashore for no longer then is required to capture or kill this man" Remus had no intrest in fighting templar, especialy not now, unlike his unkle he cared nothing for an enemy a world away, but he was worried" i wish to accept, however you are the one i am dealing with, not your grand bishop, so i will require your name, as any crimes your men may commit, will come from your hide" Ninnette was impressed by his confident words, as if he was not faceing down sure death if he denied them" very well, i am High commander of the Inquisitions western vanguard, Jeane Lilian Alice' Ninnette" the full name naturaly rolling off her tueng in her native french accent, digraded to years in the outer kingdom "we will not overstay, or otherwise interfere in your affairs, the criminal and our reconasance force simply lay behond you" remus watched them before looking back to rayne to see her opinion, personaly he was ready to let them pass, but the draw back to the choice was letting a possible force reach there enemies side, or deal with them now unaided by reinhearts force, and not get pinned between a fleet and an army.

Though it was a touph choice layed before them, it was one they would not need to make yet, as explosions filled the skies above, Remus wide eyed to see there airborne armada explodeing, flames tearing through there hulls, no words came to him as even the templar ninnette found herself stareing in awe struck stupidity along with her men, Remus's armada was in flames, struggeling to keep airborne, loaded heavy with the lives of those loyal to remus, both family extended and ally.

Dapper Smoker

User Image
Ever on and on I continue circling in a carosal of agony
O N... A N D ...O N ➽ With nothing but my pain, till my heart starts vanishing
O N ... A N D ...O N ↻ I cant break free, slipping through the cracks into dark Eternity
Maybe its a dream, Maybe N O T H I N G else is real

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXι шαиτ NEED үɵu

Uncertainty enveloping my mind so tired of all the pain
Am i hurting, am i sad? ↻ Ive Forgotten how to tell, Did i ever realy know?
Ive done everything i can, all those people ➽ I'll never understand
If i step into the light, if i find a way to change... will it all fade to white?

The D R E A m E R xxxxxx

Claws tearing at the back of the small girls neck as Remus pinned her to the ground, siezing her by the neck, the claw hanging tight behind her father unnoticed as she stared at him; Jinx could not feel the damb cold ground soaking into her back, nor the deep gashes in her body, only the warmth of Remus s' hand on her skin, the steaming blood from his claw was all her mind could find, Stareing into his face her twisted grin found a real smile as her eyes slid closed and she fell to dreams.

Jinx layed soundly in the small cot prepared for her in the medical tent, her still life threatening wounds pathed and wrapped as best the doctors could manage, her large gun set away from her as the guards sat near her, for both security, and to ensure the girl did not die; Explosions filled the sky behond her tent, drawing the guards from there duty as they rushed to the crowdes of men beholding the massacre; Though chaos decended on the island in an instant, peace crept into the dreamers sleep.

User Image
              xxxxx""

User Image
              xxxxx ""

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Will there ever be a "P L A C E" For the Broken in the Light?

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y6nlDhye8jE [/youtube]
┗━━━━━━━━❤━━━━━━━━┛

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiyana sniffed and wiped her eyes doing her best not to actually break down. She was not a crier and it was clear how she was able to take everything in such stride. But even people like her had a breaking point and with all that was going on, she was getting close to her own.

She looked up to him as he began acting strange, his poster changed and his personality changed. " Griff?" She said giving him a strange stair. But what game him away the most was his voice and demenier. that was not Griff. " Who are you?" She asked her eyes narrowing slightly. He had just said that she was one of his kid sisters so it was obvious that he was one of her brothers But who? there were so many of them here in the manor it was hard to keep up with all the names.

" Lamb?" What the heck? wait did he just say he was going to help her? Aiyas watery eyes went wide. At the moment she didn't care who he was, instantly she moved and wrapped her arms around his waist in a hug. " Thank you." she didn't care who he was or why he was pretending to be Griff. All that matter was that finally she had somone to help her.

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

(on phone)

Griffin was startled slightly when she rushed at him, but was happy to find her not trying to gut him but hug him; meeting his little sisters was a growing pain in the a**, but it was moments like this that he found made it worth it "it's gonna be okay" he said hugging her lightly as he rubbed her back to help calm her down "don't mention it...Realy though, please don't" he said with an almost akward lunch as he rubbed her head "let's go get some grub, and talk" atleast it wouldn't look suspicious talking to her over food, instead of in a secluded dark hallway; putting some space between them as he pulled a plain porcelain mask from his bag" best their aren't two Griffin kikin around" focusing for a moment his hieght began to rise as the illusion changed until unod stood before her, sliding the mask on his face as he gave her a Tara " pretty cool huh" he loved doing that

It was not far to the nearest dining hall, though it was more of a mess Hall for the men, but with so much commotion was all but empty say for a few servants still busy; taking a seat at a small table out of the way " alright, so what has u interested?" he had NE reason to not dish afterall.

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiyana let him go and stepped away wiping her eyes as she did. However once she was finished wiping her eyes She noticed something rather strange, he pulled a mask from his jacket and put it on and the next thing she knew Griff was changing from griff to... Unod!? She watched him change until he waved his hands in a tada fashion. She gave him a strange look. " Who, are you really?' She asked staring at him, why did he need a mask? Why did he ahve to hide?

He took her down to the kitchen area and he took a seat at a small table. It was really just them, but still Aiya couldn't help but wonder who this guy really was. Obviously he was her brother but what was his name? what did he look like for real? why was he skulking around as another?

Then he asked the question which made her sigh. ' I am not really interested in anything really." She honestly wasn't. " But everyone seems to have a interest in me. either its to kill me and my family or to use me in some way or another. " She groaned and laid her head down on the table with a bit of force to make a thunk noise. " bu no one is telling me anything, i am supposed to do something.. Something important but i don't even know what it is. Why is everyone treating me like i am something special? I am not special at all i am just me, a stupid teenage girl with no powers unless i have a weapon in my hand. i can't heal i am nothing yet Monk was looking at me like he just saw the reincarnation of a ghost or something."

She looked to him rolling her head slightly as she slouched on the table. " People keep giving cryptic codes and things i have to do but no one tells me why or what it is i am even doing. Now, just a few minuets ago i get told that a smart girl would use this time wisely. But if i don't know what the heck i am supposed to do in the first place how am i supposed to use my time wisely? Not to mention somone said going to the catacombs for some strange reason and another one mentioned the gardens..What the hell am i supposed to do down there? What is down there is so special that they need me to see or do it."

She sighed once more and moved her head back so that she was looking at the table. " Really i just want to know what it is i am supposed to be doing here? Why is everyone acting like i am something so important... or when some people look at me it looks like they have seen a ghost...No one can give me a straight answer for anything.." She closed her eyes and shook her head. ' Honestly i think the reason for everyone doing what they are doing is to kill me. Set me up for a bad accident or use me as a escape goat so i can be murdered by somone else for something they want. It was the only reason she could think of that everyone would go through such lengths to keep her in the dark for everything.

She knew she probably shouldn't be telling anyone this stuff but she couldn't hold it in any longer.She was alone in this hostel world.

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

The smooth rythmic tune of Lings music suddenly jumped as the massive stone doorway before him cracked and split, the old mechanics working overtime to open the path; however the impressive feet of ancient enginereing was lost on the young would be archeologist, his eyes giong wide as he tore his headset from his head, even from so far he could still hear the sickening almost twisted luaphter through there speakers, a freezing wind rushing from the gateway and consuming his form in a void; 'i will not die!' a stinging thought shocking his system back awake as he stumbled backwards in a daze, looking around himself to find he was still standing infront of the massive gateway, and it was still closed" what..." looking to his headphones hanging from his hand, the dull tune of his music playing through them; Slidinbg his headphones back over his ears as he once more opened the pathway, the same ancient gears turned as the gateway opened, but this time there was no music skip or strange wind, just another pathway deeper into the catacombs" this is some ******** up s**t" he said pulling a can of spray paint from his bag as he painted a large red arrow on the wall before the gateway; Ling had left a very clear path after clearing the first level down into the catacombs.

Unod had to give hert question some thought, and he had some time on there walk to the hall to do so" well lately i was griff, but more recently unod" he said strutting his stuff for a moment" the slick assassin from Vielmo'nt, son of remus vachal and countess...uh...something Claireid" he said luaphing to himself" my back story kinda fell apart after my first week here, if people cared more ide have bien found out days ago, honestly im not sure how these people operate with such weak perceptions" it was like a spies dream land, everyone was wealthy and stupid "but on my way here i took on the persona Knight Initiate Second Class Leo Lienheart Lion" unable to keep his own chuckles in" sorry, im still stupified the templars buaght that name, then again if youve ever bien to the Capitol ude know how crazy names get there, Lord Ve'el Duchartah of veild'a Sanctimonia Inda Carta' Leonmon" he said takeing a breath" literally the first person i met there, and they just got worse" bunch of stuck up prudes if you asked him.

Relaxing in his chair as he waved for a drink before looking back to Aiyana " but i got off topic, if you can keep it secret" he said winking at her" my name is Alcore, Another basterd pup of daddy boy" he said rubbing her head" and i am very pleased to meet you officialy" sitting up as the staff bruaght them some water and went back about there buisness" ide have loved to met you without these personas however im still not sure what would happen now if i did drop them" he said sipping his drink" but you needed answers, not more questions, so spill" bieng a spy and infiltrator in his daily life secrets were no new thing to him, and to be honest, it was like he was playing games with these people, they tried so hard to be secretive, and they all may aswell have just sent him letters detailing there planns.

She did have a point, as an inside man she posed very little threat, however it was that low level of danger that kept her breathing here, and mostly under the radar" dont underestimate yourself, sure your not much danger to well....anyone, but its that fact that lets them know they should kill you after your family is done, when you are no longer usefull for a bargaining chip" it rolled out of his mouth naturaly and he hadeant even thought it would be rude, it was simply the nature of were he comes from, facts did not change, but as sad as it was, it meant for now she would be safe; "so it was decimus...intresting" decimus was makeing a move, he had bien here the longest, and only now had he done anything in the open, a bold step to motivate Aiyana, but who was he sideing with and why; When His little sister said that she had bien directed to the catacombs and the gardens his mind clicked" LING!" he had to cover his mouth as he looked around" sorry" the peices just fell into place all at once, he finaly had a link to the third army" well lets just simplify" he said leaning back in his chair" from what i can tell, monk wants you to act as a lightning rod to buffer the difrence between your family and your half siblings, if they get to know you, and you them, he may yet find a way to bring them together, to be honest i think he is just hedging his bets, from what ive seen, he had an ace in the hole, which worries me" he said leaning in" i have only one older brother, decimus, and yet monk....i met him first when i was twelve...he was much older" that was not the only thing" and the woman with him, i saw her recently, after twenty years she had not aged or changed a day, still whispering in his ear....about a week ago she vanished, and monk has bien chaseing his tail trying to adapt" but that was only one of them" but what has my intrest, you were told to venture both the gardens and catacombs, from what i have found, the gardens lead into an old forest and the entrance to an abandoned ruin, the same old temple that rumors say the lowest level of the catacombs connect into, i would like to know whome gave you these tasks, and if by any chance, decimus may have a hand in giving this task" if he could get confermation, then it was final, it was no longer just Reinheart versus Remus, the third army he had bien finding clues of for the last three weeks was fact.

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

" Gee... thanks." She said groaning once more, she already knew that they were going to kill her it was obvious that everyone here was going to kill her. " I think... Monk put too much faith in me." She closed her eyes and sighed. " I am the only person in my family that even considers you and the others family...To my mom, my brothers, my sister you are all nothing but something that needs to be wiped from this world..Or in Jerias mind used as pawns in his own sick games." She loved her family she really did, but even she knew things about her siblings she wasn't supposed to. Like Jeria and his scheming for something behind her dads back.Vincent and his plotting for something as well. Kyrie and her pure malice and hatred of the entire family.

She looked back to him as he talked about the catacombs. " But why do i need to go down there? Whats so important.. or dangerous that they need me to go there?" She shook her head and sighed. " No, all he told me was a smart girl would use this time wisely..it was Laurex who told me to visit the gardens." But how could one be a smart person and do their job when they didn't even know what their job was!?

Finally she pushed herself off the table and sat back up. " I think i should just leave this place and go back to my parents.." At least there she would have some kind of usefulness and somone who loves her. " Besides this isn't even a battle worth fighting anyway... i mean what the ******** are we fighting for in the first place? Can somone at least tell me that?" She had no clue. her father never told her anything about why they are fighting. hell he didn't even tell her siblings why they were fighting Jeria just so happened to find out. Kyrie doesn't care and Vince... god she had no idea what he was thinking." My family doesn't even know what we are fighting for in the first place. dad never told us... As far as they know they are going and killing our siblings because that's what dad wants. None of them actually care about this fight. There is no reason to draw swords.' She turned her eyes to the door. " Honestly, if we were to just say there is no battle i am pretty sure everyone would just shrug their shoulders and leave." It was a sad thought but in truth her father was the only one who actually cared about this fight. Her mom loved her father and there for would fight with him till they both died. but her siblings her siblings were another story. They may have fought by his side but none of them really held any loyalty to him.

She turned her eyes back to him sighing once more. " Look, all i really want is answers. Why are fighting? What is the true purpose of me being here? Even if it is just a bargaining chip or a captive i would like to know...why dose everyone stair at me? Am i like a reincarnation of somone really important or something? Do they know something about me i don't? What is with these secret places that people want me to find secretly. Are the filled with information that i should know? Is there a demon down there they are trying to feed and i am just their livestock? Why can't anyone just give me straight to the point answers. I am tired of all these secrets and codes."

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash