Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

User Image
User Image

User Image ๐•น๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐•ณ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐•ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ. User Image

โ˜จโ˜จโ˜จ โ—‡ Duty โ˜ฑ โ—† Honor โ˜ฒ โœฆ Family โ˜ด โ˜ข Faith โ˜จโ˜จโ˜จ
ยซโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌxโ˜…xโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌยป

โˆโ•ฌโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ†’

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak
Through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

"Be still, and know that i am" the simple words, spoken low and with an unshakeing resolve of spirit.

Kaiden's body quivering and bathed in the same darkness now pouring from the crystal, seeking to devour Kalrua, The primal evil unwittingly engulfing the two templar whome had grown to close to the corpse, stealing there lives before they could even realize it was happening, there flesh rotting and stripping away as the darkness devoured it to heal Kaidens wounds "We are the rightoes, held true by purest purpose" Kalrua riseing to his feet as the fadeing light from within his heart suddenly ignighted once more" You are the darkness for we are the light, you are the evil for we are the pure" the shaken templar in the ranks slowly began to feel there commanders endomitable will, his light reignighting there hearts as one by one they took beside there commander and joined his prayer; Kalrua steeling his grip on the amulet before him as he broke away one hand to sieze the hilt of his spear" EZekeil 25:17" he said simply, with his brothers darkness behind him, and an endless mass of demonic Beasts from nightmares before him, desserted by the man he had held the fort for" i will not fall like this" driveing his spear into the ground, a shield of purest light ignighted along the Templars lines, the wolves crashing against it, held at bay if only for the moment.

"The path of the rightuoes man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and tyranny of evil men" the entire colomb praying in unison as Karua dropped to his knee and clutched the amulet to his chest "formless are you, darkness of the primal flesh, hear my words and tast my flesh for i am blood of your blood" the amulet begining to pulse ominously as the prayers continued and the shiled hardened, yet the force crashing against it only grew and grew" blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwaill, shepperds the weak through the valley of dartkness" "Light of the young, and hope of the future, i pray to the primal flesh" Kaiden beggining to come to life as the darkness slowly remade his tattered flesh, pain apparent from his crushed and gurgled screams behond the chants " for he is truly his brothers keeper, and the finder of lost children" "hold thy trust, and bond thy blood, your will my will, your enemies my enemies, i hold thee still" as if by miracle the darkness from the amulet faded as Kaidens screams began to lessen and then fade, much damage remained on the young man, but breath once more escaped his lungs.

Tucking the amulet away Kalrua pulled his spear free and turned his eyes to the evil before them, joining the others in prayer" and i will strike down upon thee, with great vengance and furious anger, those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers" in unison all the templar drew there swords as the force feild fell and there weapons ignighted in a briliant dazzling light, the templar finishing the prayer alone" and you will know i am the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee," kalrua drawing his spear back as the templars energies joined as one" In his name, scatter" thrusting his spear towards the chargeing werewolves, the entire line followed suite as an explosive projection of purest light unleashed from the templars columb, engulfing the chargeing wolves and skattering them aside.

As the light faded and the freid corpses of the wolves soon vanished beneath the claws of those still emerging from the portals, it was clear the templar were no longer up for a fight, as they fled the field in the wake of there assualt; Remus watching the wolves climb the forts walls and charge behond, he couldent help but luaph " one down right" if all of the obsticals were going to be like this, he was going to need more booze.

User Image
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger
Those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
-Ezekiel - 25 : 17

โ†โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€Žะธั”ัตั”ษ ัฆโ„“oะธั” X ั”ัตั”ษ ะดgaษจn ใ€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฌโˆ

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
โ†ณ ==== โ˜  ==== ==== โ˜  ==== ==== โ˜ ==== ==== โ˜  ====โ†ฒ
User Image

User ImageUser Image

(( O O C : .))

โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

User Image

The voice of her dear husband caught her ears, the warrior woman looking to her left to find him stark naked standing beside her in the middle of the battle field. Rayne could not help but start laughing. " Well this is a new trend." Walking into battle with no clothing and no weapons. yep, that was most definitely her husband. He walked away heading to the fort, Rayne tsked before finally standing up wiping away the blood from her abdomen from her now fully healed wound. She wiped the blood from her arm and splattered it across the ground and stood up tall.

She was far from spent and now that she had healed she was ready to battle once more. However, it was unneeded for portals opened all around letting out the werewolves. She gritted her teeth in irritation. This was her battle and yet she failed to take the tower and had to be rescued by her son and husband.

Remus returned to her with her men causing Raynes irritation to grow, failing battle was not acceptable to the woman. True she took out at least three of Remus's.. children? grandchildren? Nephews and nieces? She had no ******** clue. Still the failure to finish the task is what really got to her.

With out a word she took up Alister and aimed a stab at the nearest pantheons body. She pulled it out and stabbed again. She continued the assault on the poor soldier stabbing him over and over again as he fell. letting blood splatter on her face and body. True not a good thing since it was battle and what not but she had to stab something and that pantheon was the closest thing.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        There is no escape and that is for sure
                                                        This is the end we won't take any more
                                                        Say goodbye to the world you live in
                                                        You have always been taking
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay
                                                        Dying,One thousand Deathsโ˜ ...

โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Angel of D E A T H
krutalinity

Dapper Smoker

User Image
ใ€ŽxxxxxxxRienheartxxโœ—x Remusxxxxxxใ€

User Image User Image

โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
Ezekai - Cassandras Eldest Son
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Gawain - Reinhearts Brother
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Chevalier - Reinhearts Brother
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Retreating through the forests only mere moments ahead of the now rampageing wolves, The templar were looseing ground and fast, Kalrua trying his best to keep his battered brothers limp body from bieng left behind in there panic to find safety; "A CAVE!" a scout rushing up to the templar from ahead" we can make it if we hurry sir" Kalrua looking back before handing his brother over to another" take them ahead, i need two to stay with me, we need to buy some time" "ill stay" a new recruite qucik to prove his metal"as will i sir"and a veteran still looking for glory "good then the rest of you go" Kalrua liked his odds, he may have bien tired and low on magic, but his body was still uncathed, and his sword prestine" come you foul beasts, meet the blades of justice" only minutes, it was all they needed now.

The shere numbers and power of the werewolves endless pact was heavily underestimated once more, the caves entrance covered in the corpses of the wild beasts, and one by one, the templars fell to ash, Kalrua standing with only three strong enouph to still draw steel, those still drawing breath but beaten protected by so few" this will not be my end BEASTS!" driveing his halberd through the torso of a charging wolf, his body to weak to respond fast enouph as another wolf charged from behind the last and slashed Kalrua's chest, knocking his helm clear off and throwing him back into the side of the cave; The weapons of the last three templar began to spark as small clicking sounds became audible from around the small clearing around the cave, and all at once lightning split the tree line, setting blaze to the forest and driveing the wolves back; Rushing the wolves still trapped in the clearing, the templar managed to win the day, battered and beaten; Kalrua stumbeling from the cave as he gripped his weapons haft tightly"on guard!" calling his men to keep there sences aware.

It was a short time until Kalrua spoke again, calling out for the source of the lightning that had saved them" come out!....i know its you!..." the other templar covering there commanders blind sports, knowing exactly what force they now found themselves in the way of, yet kalrua remained as stone" Fugitive Shinji 'Shatter Palm' Haose, in the name of the Grand Clergy and High kingdom of Lavaria, i return you to the templars custody, you will comply" it was a moment or two before anyone responded, though the vice seemed to originate from no were they could decern" im pretty sure what you meant to say little commander was 'thank you shinji', without you we would be dog s**t smeared through a forest" Kalrua grunting as he tried to locate shinji" likely your escpe plan fell through and you just wish for a pardon, you will face justice for your crimes, no matter how much good you do now, you are going to hang from the Golden gates" a chuckle only irritated Kalrua more as Shinji stood at the top of the short cliff overlooking the clearing and cave, the sun behind him makeing it hard to pinpoint him" and if i did surrender now, whould you realy be okay to just leave, you may have chased me here, but we both know thats not why youve stayed" Kalrua interupting him" what is your point!" shinji sighing" so templermental commander, you already know youve bien gone to long, and she will no doupt be on her way already, if she iseant here yet, so there is no way im surrendering to her inferior little brat brother, come one Kally!, you know this is good for you, a whole island of family to hash out your issues with, its a growing experience, always said you needed more exp WOAH!" falling back as an arrow shot past his face "UNCOOL brother!" Kalrua grinding his teeth" you are no family of mine you phyco!, this is none of your buisness, this island, me. my sister THIS FAMILY!, youve no buisness getting involved in any of it criminal!" shinji lua[phing as he stood up and moved away from the cliff" dont be like that lil bro, and dont worry, im gonna fix everything so sit tight and be save okay!" Kalrua chargeing the cliff face but colapsing as his wounds tore" ********..." pushing himself to his knees" you coniving basterd...i never should have trusted you..." the templar rushing to help Kalrua up and escape to the cave to seal it until things quited down.

At the port town currently the stronghold of Remus's forces, Gawain was interupted by scouts as they rushed into the command hall" ships!" Gawain looking up from the war map as he eyes up the sweaty scout" explain" although gawain was fully healed, he was still weakened by his sisters poisons, and with a sizeable portion of there army now engaged he dideant like the sound of shipps; Gawain and company follwoing the scouts back to the docks as they were updated" over the last few minutes we have bien spotting ships on the horrizon, the commander had us keep an eye on them until" gawain interupting" summarize kid" the scout quick to do so" its a small Templar fleet, two warships, four galleons and uh....a flag ship" he waseant sure how to explain the flag ship, though he did not need to once they reached the docks, only one ship had pulled into the port, though the flag ship in deep waters towered over the already impressively large war ships. Gawain almost unable tyo believe it was possible for something like that to even hold together"i want scouts on every possible landing zone they could sneak up on us from, and every soldier in reserve armed and on call, go!" this was turning out to be a fun day.

The Galleon of the templars pulling into port as there ropes were tossed down to the dock hands, Gawain waiting at the peer at the end of the docks, keeping an eye on the situation, not wanting to provoke a fight if he dideant have to, allowing Remus's children to handle the visitors, atleast that way he had deniability; The landing boards dropping down from the ship to the docks as the templar knights on board stood at attention ready to disembark from the ship, though they waited as the first mate decended ahead of them" good day to you" he said not pushing there hospitality as he stayed on the boardwalk steps from the dock" My name is Luetenant Commander Shaw, i wish to negotiate our entrance through this port into the island with anyone who claims autority to grant it"the man seemed oddly calm and almost bored as he spoke.

Remus couldent help himself but chuckle lightly under his breath as rayne unleashed on one of his clones, it waseant so much that she was angry or that she was so much sexier when she got all cutty cutty on him, but mainly becuase it waseant him bieng sliced up; Baltheir shouldering the injured Jerai as they passed by the others along with fade and the young commanders men, Jerai overcome by his own failure and how easily he was still put down, even after everything he was still an ant to these freaks who littered his family" fade, ready a ship to take us to the airships" fade bowed as he faded into the shadows, Baltheir adjusting him as they spoke low" made up your mind then have you?" Jerai's anger to seeing his godly mother put to her knees faded as his hatred of his own weakness filled him" it was always decided, we are just moveing ahead of schedule" Balthier grinning at his commanders bravado, his true king.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Stab, Stab, stab. She kept up the assault until the pantheon was nothing but a holy bloody mess on the ground that did not even look human. It was only then was she finished and she pulled the blade from the pantheon one last time. ' Never again.' she growled turning her eyes to the fort. " I will not fail again." She was grateful for her sons help but angry that she was put into a position were he needed to help her. She was his mother, she protected him, not the other way around. What was the point of being awakened if you still had your limits? She threw the blood off of Alister and sheathed him then looked to her husband. " Lets get going, we have work to do." And she had a promise to keep, she had promised Remus's mother that she would protect their family and that was what she was going to do.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

krutalinity

Dapper Smoker

User Image
User Image

User Image ๐•น๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐•ณ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐•ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ. User Image

โ˜ฐ โ—‡ ฮฑ ฯ‰ ฮฑ ะบ ั” โ˜ฑ โ—† ษดฮฑฯฯษชษดษข โ˜ฒ โœฆ hunting โ˜ด โ˜ข ฯ‰ัณส€ะบษฉษดษข โ˜ฐ
ยซโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌxโ˜…xโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌยป

โˆโ•ฌโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ†’

"Do not underestimate me.
I'll work my way up myself.
I know that you will hate me.
I'm loosing too much health.
All I ask of you is just one thing,
One thing so minor, so simple.
Please do not forget me,
For I don't want to forget."

As night began to settle in, the lights of the mansions stood behond the trees like the holy ghost itself, the tattered remnants of the islands forward defences trudged beaten back to the sanctuary of there master, even decimus did not hold the same air about him, wether it was his defeate or something else entirely was unclear; Kalrua and his half dead younger brother both unable to open there eyes, the knight commanders youth coming through as he watched his little brothers breath grow shallower by each passing moments; The scene was not one welcomed by reinheart as the band marched through the mansions gates, the scene made for the perfect cover, the poor men may have outrun the wolves but they had allowed a fox into their camp, and before eyes could make her out, the cloacked figure of Gather slipped from the crowdes and into the shadows.

Finding herself lost in the masonry and gardens of the mansions outer perimeter, she seemed to not be lost even in the slightest, crossing through reinhearts grounds unabated until she came to the old gardens between the mansion and the cliffs, a place were even shadows felt watched, she puased as the warm greenery of the vibrant forest faded into damp willows; Gather began to humm lightly as she closed her eyes and pulled her hood from over her head, in truth she could only be guided so far by the memories of her freinds, she knew only of the magic that filled these ancient strech of earth, only a memory worth giving could overcome this obstacle.

The magic that guarded this last strech of the ancient elf temple that had once dominated this island, was bound to the blood of its conquerers, the forest had long lived in harmony with the elves that shared its days, the forest growing strong with the nuerishment of the elves cherrished memories, memories filled with joy and sadness. When the island came under seige by the fleeing Ancestors of the Vachal family, from the lands of gintana. the elves blood poisoned the land as the vachal horde slaughtered its way through there sacred lands; as the last of the elves held there ground under the invaders final assualt, the temples heart wood the last tether of the forest to this world, and the elves last peice of home, the elves did something unexpected, the ferocity of there emotions filled the heartwood with power, there overwhelming memories of loss and hatred turning the last remnant of the wood twisted and gnarled, empowering the elves to unnatural power.

Yet as the mansion now stands, the elves did not find vectory, but fate more painfull then death; As the Demon horde began to falter, the elves were set apon by the last hand of this mighty army, beasts they had not yet seen amongst their enemies, these enemies were not horid creatures born from sickened knightmares, nor behemoths that shook the earth as they charged, but creatures of rouph buety; Elves had long known humans, and although this enemy held that image, it was clear they were no humans, it was not this enemies raw demonic power that overcame the elves, empowered by there gnarled heartwood they stood toe to toe with this elite queens guard, nearly defeating them until something unexpected happened, and the elves heartwood changed; The Vachal blood did not survive to this day on its brute strength alone, but in the way it loved its family so fiercly, that even the queen could not sit by helpless as the children she loved died to save her, they had come here not to sluaghter elves, but becuase it was the last place to run, they had long bien prepared to accept death alongside the empires last breath, but for the precious flame they carried halfway across the world to this final sanctuary, they could not accept this was the end, It was the endless years of war that the queen had watched in helpless silence as her vast beloved family slipped from her fingers, so many faces, so many cherished memories, and the last flame of hope for not only a crushed empire, but for those few who still drew breath, whose smiles she would one day see again; As the queen took the feild of battle the elves heartwood severed its connection with them, the forest found salvation in the cherrished memories of the queen as the memories of the elves slipped away into the roots of the elder trees along with the last of there kind, Through years of The vachal ancestors bond with this island, the forests magic changed, holding all the memories of the vachals lineage within its reaches, it would deny all others, and in its depths the heartwood would lash out and destroy all in self defence.

Gather had spent more life on this pursuite then any should have to suffer breathing, and in all that time, she still knew only so little of the world, but she knew her path, and the secret behind this ancient magic, she could not break it, nor could she hide from it, and her destination layed at its heart, so she could only close her eyes and trust she was right.

The forest around gather made her skin tremble, her every sence telling her to turn back and draw her sword, she knew full well her plan was not working as she froze in her tracks, a cold breath on her back forced her eyes closed, she could not fail now, even if she drew her sword and escaped these woods, she could not turn back, a thught raceing back into her mind 'Ancient magic is based in the heart, to master it, to even learn it you must master your emotions, and memories' the sudden flash of a horrid memory cuased her to flinch away, but she knew she could not hide from it, she could feel in that moment of cold edge of the forest soften; Gather did not need to hum, she knew the tune like her own heart, the music that filled her mothers home, and welcomed the darkness.

As gather forced back the solemn tear in her eye she pushed onwards, her tormented memory replaying like a movie in her head as the forests magic began to sap into her, it was a powerfull memory, one that cuased Gather much pain to witness fresh in her eyes, the stupidity of a girl, the hatred that still could force gritted teeth of her parents, of the world that hurt so many, colapsing to her knees as she screamed into the damp earth, tears ripping at her eyes, the forest leeching on her mind began to tear at her soul and then all at once stopped as the magic was severed, Gather on her knees, burying her face in her arms as she desperatly tried to force the pain away, her ears cuaght a familiar tune from above, as a kind young mans voice hummed a tune peacefully "i started a joke, that started the whole world crying, but i dideant see, that the joke was on me" its was a tune gathert had heard years before, just some stupid song in a tavern, but when she had heard it, the words had pulled on her heart, and had made her cry uncontrollably on the spot, and now, it seemed to sooth the wounds in her chest" i started to cry, which started the whole world luaphing.." a small sniffle comeing from the boy as he smiled and continued, a tear falling from his face as gather looked up to see him laying along a branch" Oh if ide only seen, that the joke was on me" gather fell back against the tree as she closed her eyes and listened" i looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes, and i fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that i said" gather looking up to him as the darkness in the woods apeared to be retreating, though the air around the boy grew sad as he sang the tune" till i finaly dies, which started the whole world luaphing...oh if ide only seen, that the joke was on me" he stopped singing as he wiped his eyes and sat up on the branch, a moment passed in silence before he spoke to her" i hated that story...even when i first heard it, the gods play cruel games on such tiny souls" gather smiled slightly, her emotions once more under control" gods... destiny is what we make it, it has nothing to do with gods" he did not seem convinced, but people were entitled to there own opinions" this was not the only path for you to take, why put yourself through this just to get into the mansion" gather was shocked that he knew her intentions, but more so that he knew it was not her soul pupose in comeing here, it was clear to her now what this boy was, all ancient magic was born in the heart, and as such, many powerfull magics such as this one can eventualy develope there own souls, this boy had seen her memories, and cuased her that pain, she could not lie to him, nor herself; Gather smiled as her clever new freind proded her" its comeing full circle, i knew what this place does to people, maybe i needed to test myself, maybe i...." her smile faded as she grew seriose, looking at her bare palm, her knuckles going white as she balled her fist" i needed to remember, it hurt yea...but it always hurt, only now, i can rememeber why" years had long eroded her memories, until only the goal remained, it was painful, but now gather remembered.

User Image
"I don't believe in justice,
It is just a fairy tale word.
It's fake just like an actress,
acting like a peaceful bird.
I'd rather see the truth, the pain,
instead of hiding it with lies.
I won't step in, what would I gain?
Besides, everybody dies,
we're all just stepping stones of Life.

โ†โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€Žโˆ‚ฮฑะธcั” cฮนัcโ„“ั”s X ัฯƒฯ…ะธโˆ‚ ืฅฯƒฯ… ใ€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฌโˆ

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Throwing his tattered cloak aside as They finaly arrived back onto the Flag ship, Jerai not looseing step through the small crowed as Baltheir fell in toe, he had not actualy expected Jerai to go through with his insane plan, but knowing the odds against them, half measures would get them killed; A comotion starting up by the Doors into the flag ship, the foreman refuseing an unknown heavily armed group to leave the hanger, though it was little worry for Jerai now as the unknown forces commander stood by jerai's path, pulling a vial from his jacket and holding it out, Jerai grinning at the battle tattered features of Anakin" lets move" he said takeing the vial and shoveing the forman aside, Baltheir and anakin joined jerai, the small strike force pushing through to join the commanders as they made there way through the ship.

The path through the ship had bien an easy one, no one would deny Jerai access to every inch of this ship, it was such family trust and love that was always a crippeling weakness; Two massive steel doors stood before them, leading into the main labs shared by alucard and the young princeling for a time, Jerai was tempted to use the com link until the steel shifted and began to open, the light from the ships hall sucked into the darkness of the labs as a cold chill ran up Jerai's spine, putting baltheir and Anakin on edge, moveing infront of jerai just incase; "stand down" jerai pushing past them as he lead them into the labs, the group completely lost in the darkness as the doors closed behind them and locked, for a moment jerai felt worried until the lights blasted on" WELCOME!!" Alucards booming voice echoeing down to them from the second floor railing, the entire group almost petrified by the scene before them; Hundreds of Pantheons hooked into a massive blood harvesting tank; A single chair sat in the center of the labs, two move massive tanks containing difrent fluids, one an almost metalic silver and blue substance, the other nearly black yet a muddy red, and appeared to almost be alive "this is..." anakin stuttering as baltheir began to luaph under his breath, jerai grinning as baltheir eased his nerves" well, your looking pretty healthy now aernt you old man, whats with the flashy reveal"

Alucard looked up and down his arms, now that he thought of it, and felt the blood thick in his veins, a stark reminder of how great he had once bien" vill be ze most fitting of ends!, but alas young prince youve got me shakink from that stare!" he had not felt this alive in ages" it was not until i met your family zat i realized the buety of a briliant flourish" the vachal need for dramatics had rubbed off on alucard aswell, but they had buisness to attend to; Alucard vanishing into shadows as he reapeared before jerai from the shadows" i assume you have bruaght me ze key, ude...courage?" Jerai handed Alucard the vial anakin had given him" fresh from your neice my good doctor, on both accounts" Alucard snatched the vial and luaphed" a truly gifted girl, let us pray she not loose you yet yea" Jerai had dreaded haveing to risk this himself, and so soon before it could be tested, but there entire mission required this to work, and time was up" lets get this done doctor" he said climbing into the chair as alucards nurses stripped him mostly naked and strapped him down to the braces, guiding the mechanical tanks down to his sides as they began tapping jerais viens into the strange transfusion tanks; Alucard rushing to the main control on the second floor" Jerai!, you know you vill only have at most thirty hours to finish the serum!, when we do zis, zere vill be no turning around!" Jerai gritting his teeth as the cold steel slid under his skin"just...do it!" balthier standing nearby as jerai shot his eyes to anakin" get the evac prepped, we wont have long| Anakin quickly devided the force and left the labs, the remaining force guarding the main entrance as they reshut the blast doors.

Remus looked to the port as they reached the ridge leading down to their base camp" visitors?" unexpected but very likely hostile" more templar" remus sighing as he noticed the flags from the ships"perhapse the kids got to enjoy a good battle aswell" he said adjusting the girl on his shoulders" you, take her to a med tent" he said handing her to a soldier"keep her locked up" he said looking to rayne" round two?" he was starting to enjoy this, it had bien a rouph day, but he tasted victory on his tueng, this waseant just a distant dream anymore, it was a buetiful reality, they could do it, he could finaly bury his past.

"no one?" the templar luetenant met by dead silence" so no one is incharge?" he had hoped atleast someone had some kind of rank" dissapointing" when no one claimed to have power to let the templar land, the scene was no longer diplomatic, the knights on deck shifting to the sides as there commander made there way to the boardwalk; The templar luetenant jumping down to the ports boardwalk as the stern face of High Commander Ninnette fell down apon the ports defenders, decending the boardwalk as her luetenant spoke to her" whats the play ma'am, the appostate is here, Kalrua's scouts confirmed it" ninette nodded to him as she stepped onto the dock and looked to those gathered across the docks, she spoke loud, so they could hear her clearly" An Apostate Guilt of Heanouse crimes aswell as the murder of many high ranking members of the imperial clergy has made this island his new home" she said with a break to ensure they understood" By Edict of the Grand Empire and Imperial Clergy i demand you part" she said looking over them, clear on there faces that few seemed to care"very well..." she said under her breath as he men began to decend the ships" move out!" she commanded as she headed up the port, the docks crowdeing in heavioly armoured templar as more ships drew close to join them, the true size of this force finaly comeing into view, Kalrua's small expiditionary force was a fraction its size, and templar did not gathert in such numbers without great cuase.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

It was odd, they had returned from battle and there in front of them was a mass of ships that should not be here.... the question more was were did they get said ships? The only people she knew of that had ships were the wingly and the prince. But what got her more was, where were her children? Kyrie and Vince should have been here, they should have already engaged in battle. If this was truly a battle.. but the were no were to be seen. She knew they were not dead, nor were they captured but still it was unnerving.

The woman turned her eyes to her husband when he spoke to her and she gave him a smile. " Really have to ask?" She said pulling out Ebony and Ivory, she was always ready for battle.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

krutalinity

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช

Balthier watched on silently as the mad doctor put jerai under the preverbial knife, he seemed calm and collected outwards, but inside he was knotted and filled with anxiety, he had layed the last of his frail hope into the fate of Jerai, a destiny tied to another, and lately he had found so many beside him, before he had known it, his young master, a yippy little pup, had become a heavy hitter, and soon they would see the same man that he saw, his master would shake this world to its core, he could ask for no greater master, no better a freind.

Alucard left Jerai in his nurses hands, jerai's operation was a delicate one, but prepareing his syrum was far more pivitol, should it fail, jerai would not survive long following this procedure, and the young mans hopes for a syrum to his families greatest desease would die along with him, Alucard owed this much to the young man, who convinced a father to look mercifully apon a beaten wretch, he had fufilled his dept to remus, soon he would do the same for the son, and after, he would settle a score more personal; Jerai fell silent as the machines finaly started up, a horrid sensation rang through his body as his blood began to drain away, and in its place a sterile mixture injected into his viens, the young jerai had used hundreds of drugs and artificial substances to achieve the demonic state he now held, but they stood in the way of this final experiment, thus his body had to be purged, a complete sterilization, one that soon showed its cost, screams tearing from his throat, his viens bulging along his pale guant features, his eyes growing empty and dim, his entire body on fire from the inside, and as the solution began to set in, it began to disipate his healing factor, a timeing issue that soon grew out of hand as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, a thin purpleish blood seeping from his ears and nose "MOVE!" Alucard rushing past the nurses as he switched the main line from jerais taken blood and connected it to the pantheons blood tank" NOW!" the nurses rushing to reverese the pumps.

Silence overtook the room, only the weak whirl of the pumps as the pure blood substitute began to fill jerais viens, the seconds began to tear at baltheir as he began to twitch, struggeling to keep his calm; A deep breath filled jerai's lungs as Alucard rushed up and connected the last two tanks into jerais blood substitute, the sludgeish mixture and silverish blue poured into the tank and ingnighted violently in light, Alucard throwing a lever to close the tank to keep it contained" here we go!" alucard luaphed as he secured Jerai's restraints" just breath...jah!" he said backing away as jerais body began to jerk and strain, Alucard holding his arm out to stop baltheir" this vill take a vile, best you just secure ze door for now..." baltheir stared at jerai with gritted teeth, looking to alucard and nodded, shoveing his emotions aside" just get it done freak" he said moveing away, he dideant wish to watch any longer.

Gawaine sighed" no incentive" he had hoped Remus's kids would take the reins, he had to say, for the future of there family, it was dissapointing, moveing past the crowed he pushed them aside as he picked his axe up from his side and dropped it on his shoulder, standiong in there way at the end of the dock, he knew of the Empire and there great clergy, the power from the east, a problem that had bien pushing its controll farther and father, it was one he had met before, and he was no fan; Hefting his axe he drove it down into the boardwalk, imbedding it before him before looking back to them, the knight commander and men halting a short distance from him" Let me be the first to welcome you, this is the crecent isle, and my name is Gawain Vachal, one who would have the autority to do so, and i personaly recognize both the empire and clergy" he said seizing his axe as he tore it free, gripping it at the ready to his side as he walked towards them, a menacing grin on his face" i will deliver your corpses PERSONALY!" the thick timbers under foot splintereed as gawain charged straight down apon them, his massive axe cleaving straight down at the female templar commander; Splitting wood pounded along the docks as gawains sword struck the larghe mechanicaly armoured right arm of the templar luitenant, his legs nearly buckeling under thr force as he defended his commander.

Gawain grinning as his eyes met the brave templars, pushing his axe down as the templar drove the axe upwards with his single arm" your pretty strong kid" the templar happy for the compliment" comeing from you sir, appreciated, truly" though he knew he would not be able to hold gawain back, this was not the first time they had heard Gawains name, he was the commander of the third largest force currently in a cold war with the empire and clergy, attempting to hold them back from the western kingdoms such as gintana; Luck was on the templars side however, they had not bien sent on a whim, those departing now from the main fleet were the templars true strike force, and gawain soon found himself driven back as the heavies moved forwards to defend the commander; Gawain swiftly moveing clear of there range to cancel magic and cast magic" BOYS!, this fleet sinks today" he said stripping his armour away, he needed more speed for these guys.

Ninnette looked to the scene and sighed, she did not have time for this, drawing her sword she called to her forces" we have no time to waste, we push through and rendevous with the forward knights, Pillar!" the heavy knights falling in line along the docks as they drew there shields up in a solid line of steel to defend from the barrage of fire now decending on them from the port, imbueing there shields with aura, they pushed forwards towards the port like a heavy unbreakable tank, any defenders who grew to close to the colomb soon found themselves cast aside; although many templar now flooded into the port, only one fifth of the massive armada had entered the shallow waters, most of the fleet remained clear of the island, it continued to draw remus's eye, such a force of templars, hell a force of anything that size was a clear sign of a nation heading to war, but it was far to much for this tiny island, it dideant make sence, until it made perfect sence" we need to hurry, comon" the only thing that made any sence to him, this armada waseant here for them, it couldent be, they were after something, whether they were unwitting pawns of reinheart or possibly another he dideant know, but he did know one thing, the templar they had fuaght were no true paladins, and if real vetran templar decended apon the port, and there children got swept up into such a fray, not if it could be avoided.

Dapper Smoker

This had bien a busy day, and from the sounds of fire echoing from the port, it was only going to get even more intresting, atleast it would for little old Shinji, the nearly world wide convict strolling peacefully through the dark forest away from the mansion towards the cliffs overlooking the port, he had pulled so many strings, made so many new and exiting freinds, and tonight he was finaly going to see the climax, and in the morning, a whole new adventure would begin for him, and he would finaly get to see her again, not through bars or chaseing after him, but in her true glory, sword in hand and blood in the air" what a grand night" he said dragging his finger tips along the trees as he hummed his way along, the threat of werewolves on the prowel did not alarm him, a reason made clear as one such creature charged him from the shadows, only to have its roar silence by the crack of thunder and briliant sting of lightning, Shinji looking back as the fried wolf colapsed" phew!, gonna need more then a bath there mutt, damb!" he said shakeing his headf as he rushed away from the rank odor of the burning wet dog hair.

Shinji slid down to sitting on the edge of the cliif, eyes scanning the fight ignighted by fire in the distance, he could not see her yet, but he knew they would make it through, she always did" come and get me, firecracker" he said grinning from ear to ear; for nearly a dozen years she had bien charged with hunting him down, it was funny that when she finaly had him in reach, she had to break atleast a dozen oaths, cuase an entire floatilla to halt and all thanks to a masterfull manipulation of Ninnettes little brother Kalrua, so priceless.

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rayne watched the port, she did not see the familiar sights of any of her children. Vince and Kyrie were no were to be found, Jeria she had not seen since battle and Aiya had disappered some time ago. In all honesty she was worried for them. Jeria was a boy with goals but what he would do to make them happen she could never imagine. Kyrie had washed her hands of this family a long time ago. her alliance did not rest with Vachal any longer. Sadly it would make sense for her to abandon them. She knew if Aiya was here she would have taken up what she could do.. the girl was good like that. But Vince, his presence missing was more then a surprise, he had always done what was necessary. Did all of her children abandon the family? well, all except Aiya?

Battle started and she could hear the sounds of metal on metal already, the music already getting her worked up fro more blood. how ever when Remus looked to her and told ehr to come he left with urgency, not by blood lust but... concern? Hmmm something was not right with this situation. So giving him a nod she placed her guns back in their holsters and took off right behind him. whatever was going on, it was very important.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

krutalinity

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX แƒฆ I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraide,,
XX You're not Like the Others. แƒฆ

แƒฆ โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž แƒฆ โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž แƒฆโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žแƒฆโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž แƒฆ

Aiya couldn't help but stay close to the windows of the manor, something inside her was telling her she needed to be close to an exist of some kind. She felt, strange like, someone she cared about was in great pain but who or why she did not know. All of her brothers and sisters were so scared, both outwardly and emotional, they all needed something desperately but would not accept anything.

It was frustrating, she wanted to help so badly but she had no idea what she was helping with or why. People just kept giving her orders with no explanation.Why was she here? Why did Monk need her to make friends with River and Cage? Why was she so special? What was going on!? She blew out a sight and leaned her head against the window. She felt so useless, and confused. She was starting to think hat maybe she should have stayed in Gintana with Celine.

Celine... how was he doing? did he think about her? Was he worried about her? Was he ok? were her family treating him good? She missed him, she missed them all. WHAT WAS SHE DOING HERE!? All of her siblings hated her, no one wanted her around, she was doing nothing but sitting on her hands while her family went out and killed themselves and she could do nothing! But just sit here and watch

She closed her eyes as she leaned against the window, tears sliding down her face as she tried to hold back from crying. She just wanted her family to be a family.. why did they have to hate one another?

แƒฆ โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž แƒฆ โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž แƒฆโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žแƒฆโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž แƒฆ

แƒฆ โ™ The youngest Vachal Princess โ™ แƒฆ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX แƒฆ They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love. แƒฆ

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช โ˜ช

Reaching the docks, remus counted his luck to see the templar still on the docks, but only moments from the solid footing of the actual port, though his real attention was drawn to the ships still out in the deep water, and the golden flourishes on there flags, a sign that this templar armada was accompanied by a high ranking member of there clergy, and judgeing by the men now invading the island, it was likely he was right" handle the templar, we need to seperate gawain from the feild" it was no sercret his unkles hatred of the clergy and empire, but remus couldent let it cost them another large scale battle.

Remus wasted no time as he reached the docks and shoved the corwed guarding it aside, drawing his gun as he took carefull aim and waited as gawain engaged the forward three templar heavies, waiting until an opening allowed him to seperate them without allowing either side to take advantaige, unloading a heavy shot into the head of his unkles axe, and another skinning the large mans arm, cuaseing gawaine to fall back as the three templar chargeing him found a new foe in rayne covering gawains retreate, remus not spending a single word on him as he holstered his gun"ENOUPH!" it took a moment or two for silence to fall over them, though the knight commander ninnettes eyes fell noticibly apon remus, not to surprizing as the man not only had the authority to command this ports defenders, but more notibly, the only cloth covering his skin was a large regal cloak, and no effort to cover his goods.

The dragonic brothers had an edge in this hunt, both haveing rather good sences, and knowing what the target looked like, but Aiyana's rollercoaster of confusion was far from done as she finaly began walking again only to find her mouth shut and arms bound to her chest as two massive limbs pulled her from the hall and into the darkness of a closet; her limbs and mouth released as decimus looked down to her, and beconed her to remain silent "we've little time, take this" he said slipping a cross into her fingers" take better care from here on, and keep that close at all times" the item given to her was clearly a templar relic, though its purpose remained questionable "you will not find prill tonight, a smart girl would use this opertunity wisely" he said looking outside to make sure no one was looking, he waseant sure what to tell her, but he did not care what she did from here, wether she ended her search, or perhapse even hunted down some clues given to her by her wayward family, in the end she now held the cross that marked her for recovery and protection, a new tweek to the plan, forced apon them by someone unconvinced she would be safe in the enemies camp all alone, atleast now she would not be without a way out" this does not make us freindly" he said finaly leaving her behind; Though decimus couldent help but wonder if Aiya would do now, the thought of her following larue's suggestion of ventureing to the catacombs below still gave him a fond image, but there were countless choices for her within this place, there was no telling whome she may meet or what she might do.

Dapper Smoker

User ImageShe is just a baby
shes my little girl
She looks like her mommy
sporting little curls
She has lots to learn
she is sure to know
That i will always spot her
o matter were she goes

______________________________________________"If you must try, Aim for the stars..."

โ€ขใ€ Jerai 'The Scorpion' Vachal ใ€‘โ€ข
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"thirty hours boys" a deeply confident voice echoing over the linked coms of Jerai's strike forces scattered through the fleet, hidden since arrival and awaiting these words anxiosly" no more lines to cross, no more bridges to burn, this one last step over the edge" Jerai fastening the last twist of his sleeve as he rolled them up, the labs around them empty exept for his men, useing the intercom to broadcast to his force; For years he had known it would come to this, knowing he could no longer help his family without hurting them first, they were to stubborn, to arrogant; No more boundaries, no more hesitation, this was the new age, and it was the young who would be left to pull it from the gaping maw of oblivion" in thirty hours we will be drinking ourselfs into a coma in celibration...or..." he had to think about that, but it was strange, the thought of death no longer terrified him as it had" ill see you all in hell, now burn this b***h down" he said as balthier disconnected the coms, drawing his swords soon after" no more turning back now is there" jerai slid his pistol from its hualster and flicked the safty off" kill em all" he said leading them through the opening lab doors into the ship, soon the entire airborne fleet would find itself under siege from freindly fire.

"...Because no matter what, you will always touch the sky."
And when we are apart remember it is not the end
you know enouph to know we'll meet again
Ill be waiting by the gate
standing just outside
Till i know youve made it home alright

Song of Heroes

User Image-----------------User Image-----------------User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rayne took her sword from her sheath and as Remus pulled his uncle from the frey and the Templar charged They would be blasted back by Alister as he swished into air and created a larg gust blowing the group back towards the edge of the docks before solidifying once more. Rayne smirking as she held her sword at the ready for anyone brave, or stupid enough to challenge her.

Her husbands voice echoed through the area and everyone fell silent at his presence.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

krutalinity

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas