Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====
User Image

User ImageUser Image

(( O O C : ))

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Rayne had not expected what had come, the commander was dead and when he laid against her she grabbed him and pushed him off her. Then she saw the eyes, She gritted her teeth and growled.She had let this moron slip by her so easily. The next thing she knew there was a bright light and an explosion.

There was a cloud of dirt and debre, The battle seemed to stop at that moment, all of the soldiers watching the area of explosion. But soon the dust settled and in the middle of the crater was Rayne, the woman had been brought to a knee, but she was still not out. Blood fell from her body as her wounds healed themselves. She looked up to the charging army, the explosion having taken off apart of her face, showing her teeth and jaw closed it's self as if she had never been hurt. A smirk coming to her lips as she stood up from the ground. The army coming at her own. With out a word she took off flying, speeding through the army, Alister flashing before catching fire, the flames spread around her body giving her a speed boost. So they wanted to play. Well Rayne could play. First she would cut down and catch any soldiers who dared get in her way on fire while she carved her way to the one who lead this army.

Her men pumped up took off after her to meet the army half way.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        There is no escape and that is for sure
                                                        This is the end we won't take any more
                                                        Say goodbye to the world you live in
                                                        You have always been taking
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay
                                                        Dying,One thousand Deaths☠...

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Angel of D E A T H

Dapper Smoker

-Razer-

AS rayne stood from the explosion, her shredded body healing before the stunned eyes of the soldiers, such a gift given only to the strongest of there family, only there commander Razer had such a talent, and even his was not so stunning; The last commander charged rayne only to find himself cuapht up in her path and joining the corpses below, his bopdy explodeing behind rayne as his life faded and trigger detonated.

Razer saw the commander chargeing through his men and froze in his tracks, his eyes darting lightly side to side, he had so many planns to deal with this, he knew he did, but the untested and virgin commander now faced with a dire situation growing closer to his death, he cpould not think of anything to do as he stepped back, moments from both running and raynes wrath; Razer felt a pinch in his neck and suddenly looked terrified, rayne moments from him and all he could do was look away, turning his eyes to the ramparts behond and his mother, stareing down at him, Razer reached to his neck as a tear slid from his eye"im razer..." a shower of blood shot from the back of his neck as a thin wire glistened through the air andf severed his head from his shoulders, the glimmer vanishing into the ramparts, gripped tight and quickly rewrapped aroound the hand of Cassandras eldest son; As razers body fell, Cassandra looked back to her children" pathetic, train your next brother better Lyza" the sister nodded, gritting her teeth and fighting back a tear as a brother beside her stepped forwards" allow me to deal with this situation mother" cassandra looked to her son and nodded"do mother proud" bowing to his mouther he left the ramparts, his generals quickly following.

Dapper Smoker

-kaiden-

As decimus and Cylus vanished into the mansion, the massive doors slamming shut once more, Kaiden slid the sword back into there shieths, looking down to aiayan and lifting his arms once more, and then lightly shakeing himself" how long hug?" he dideant terribly mind but it was akward to move, and although she hadeant realized it, kaiden would have sliced her off if he felt threatened enouph, and it was close, though Kaiden grew rigid once more as he glanced to the swordsmen now watching them, both looking away, but still he felt on edge, spinning swiftly and if need be, shakeing aiyana off as he gripped his swords and growled, the skar on his face turned pale white "nownow brotha, there is no need for that, i mean no harm" the sweet voice of a man came as yet another sibling cuapht the sight of Kaiden not threshing someone so close to him, and this sibling was not so easily frightned off by stares" pardon the rudeness, my name is Laruex" he said with a light nodd to aiyana and then Kaiden; The dark clad brother growling even more "hide daggers..inside smile" Laruex luaphed as he nodded happily to the accusation" i do what a man must, but today we are not enemies" laruex would be hard pressed to be upset at the moment no matter what kaiden did or said, this was the most he had spoken to any of the hostile siblings here, and it seemed centered around this person with Kaiden"appologies miss, i thought i knew everyone here, but i do not know you...."leaning in slightly, which made kaiden even more anxios" you would be Aiyana would you not?" he had either met or seen pictures of all the players here, and knowing Aiyana had bien captured by Lillith he could only guess this was her, or a maid, but he prefered the first.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rayne readied her blade, and as she got to her victim she aimed to run him through, however something beat her to it. One moment the look of horror on the face of her victim brought her great pleasure, but then his severed head flying from his shoulders and falling to the ground with a thud. The woman stopped her wings flaping as she hovered just barely above the ground surrounded in fire. She stared at the body below her, it was a fake, or she could only assume a fake. " Interesting." She said with a smile as the fire dissipated from her and she dropped to her feet. So these enemies had more secrets after all.

Her eyes turned up to the fortress, the doors to the building opening as yet another army came to greet her. " At the ready! We are not done here." She ordered her men.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

Dapper Smoker

-Eldest Brother Ezekai-

The large blohnde haired commander took the field with his heavily armoured generals and troops, this force clearly less for tricks and more for outright combat, and there commander would prove it as he held up his sword to his side" Gon!, Gan!, Gin!" his three generals comeing to attention" we fix the mess that crettin made" one of the commanders spoke up"what is your idea?" he always had one, and it was always something intresting" you kill her, i kill her men" another spoke" you kill them, she kills us?" Ezekai chuckled" probly" the last spoke, there usual ruotine before combat" so you kill her?" Ezekai nodded as he lowered his sword and crouched down, tossing his heavy overcoat off as he gripped his sword" watch the flash" he said with a wide grin, takeing combat and war as more of a game then anything else, and his men no better.

Ezekai locked his eyes on rayne and luaphed, a sudden burst of energy struck the ground from under Ezekai as he leaned forwards, a second pulse strikeing the ground as he gripped his sword"and three" the ground under him imploded as massive angelic wings shot from his back and he vanished, a high pitched whistle followed by a blinding light and thundering boom went off behind rayne as Ezekai burst the entire distance in a moment and was inside the ranks of Raynes men, his now white eyes sparking with energy as he pulled free his large gold sword once more and pulled it back before anyone could see him, a pulse of energy strikeing the ground below him as his sword began to glow, finaly raising the eyes of the men around him, but to late as he swung his sword and unleashed the stored energy in a wide radius before him, scvattering the men in a shower of blood nearest him; Falling to a knee a pulse struck under him"watch the flash boys and girls" beating his wings downwards he released the enrgy through his legs and vanished into the sky.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraide,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aiya was so set on watching the men disappear, she hadn't fully realized she was still clinging to her brother. Not until he gently shook himself and caught her attention. " Huh?" She looked to him then bit her lip and let him go quickly. " heh...Sorry.' She said slightly awkward,s he had not meant to clasp onto him that long. This brother of hers was very skiddish and jumpy for the next thing she knew he grew extremely hostile once more.

Aiya looked to the voice that spoke out to Rage calling him brotha. Yet another siblings of hers? How many children did her father have? her eyes scanned the male, he was tall, he had black and silver hair and more so he wore expensive clothing. She couldn;t help but giggle inwardly at the sight of this man, he reminded her of her brother Jeria, they looked so similar, some people might mistake him as being born of her mother. Since so far until she saw this man, it was only her mothers children who bore the silver hair.

The male turned his attention from Rage to her, surprising since normally all the others around here really wanted nothing to do with her. The fact he came to her instead of her going to him made her smile inside. This was a good thing, she hoped. he leaned in making Aiya lean back a little. " Y, yeah that's me."

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

Dapper Smoker

((i know rayne hates angels, but its okay, becuase he is also half demon....yea he's also an a** XD ))

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rayne watched as the new group came to meet them and one of them took off in a blinding flash. It was hard to keep track of the man for one moment he was with his mean and the next he sliced open the torsos of a rather large group of her own men. Rayne let out a growl, This man was interesting and tricky. " On guard!" she called out to her men, her mussels going tense. " Wind!' She ordered her men nodding and taking up these small glass orbs. " unleash! Fall back!" The men all threw the glass orbs then took off running back the way the came. the glass orbs shattering once they hit the ground unleashing hurricane like winds, twisters and lighting storms. the clouds around the battle field grew dark as lighting shot from one could to another. Rayne did not move from her post but her men retreated to the safety of the forest behind them. As the harsh winds ripped the ground and threw debris everywhere. If the man wanted to take to the sky then he could deal with the winds and lighting. If he could survive that, she would be mroe then happy to clash her blade with his.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

Desirable Rogue

krutalinity
((i know rayne hates angels, but its okay, becuase he is also half demon....yea he's also an a** XD ))

(( Lol Actually Rayne hates everyone Demon and angel alike her hatred for both species knows no bounds. She just has more tolerance for demons lately thanks to her family. ))

Dapper Smoker

-Kaiden & Laruex-

Overjoyed that he was correct, laruex couldn't help but lauph"what luck, I do enjoy meeting siblings of a higher class"Kaiden growling, he distant understand what laruex had just said but it sounded insulting"no offence of course little brother, but facts are facts afterall"he said with a very friendly smile, Kaiden only understanding the first bit of his brothers words"I not nice" laruex unable to stop himself from chuckling, only now believing the rumour"your not nice? Please do me one thing, am I brilliant and handsome"Kaiden thinking for a second before nodding"yes u very good" holding out his hand as his sides began to hurt slightly, bursting into luaphter, Kaiden growing very angry"I no lauph" the words only making him lauph more, fighting through his chuckles"please stop..I need a second..." he had heard mink was helping Kaiden learn the language, and his brother of course did not disappoint, mink may have been a mice guy in general but "oh he is such a horrible person" finally wiping a tear from his eye

Dapper Smoker

The commanders watched for a moment as Raynes men retreated, and her storm began to rage, doing nothing at first before one of them sat down, and then the next, and as the last commander watched, he unsettled his sword and then joined them, digging his sword in the ground and leaning over it, the entire brigade following suit and just packing it in as the few battle mages in the formation the up shields for the storm, at there distance it was only a precaution though.

As Rayne stood alone on the battle field a flash shot through the dark clouds above, splitting them open for a split second before they reclosed behind the speeding blip as Ezekai slammed down toward Rayne from above the storm, his large blade slicing air so fast it caused a sonic boom as he reached her and aimed to split her in two

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Siblings of higher class? Aiya didn't think herself of higher class at all. True her dad and family lived a more luxurious life but honestly she never thought herself as high class, and she certainly did not act like it. The only ones in the family that really acted high class in the family was their dad, jeria and sometimes Vincent.... sometimes.

She watched the interaction between her brothers and it already started to irritate her. She had always seen her siblings act as if they were better then the others. Kyrie and Nadia, Jeria and Vince. She hated it, but she was always too afraide to open her mouth to say something to them. For she knew that she would get shot. But here, here was different, she didn't know these siblings, and there for she was taking a gambit. Open her mouth and get shot or not. She slipped under Rages arms. " Ok that's enough." She told Laruex moving in front of Rage to defend him. " That was mean and uncalled for. There is no such thing as upper class and lower class when it comes to family. We are all just siblings, placed in a war to fight against more of our siblings and family. There is no reason to go insulting him just because you want to. He is your brother and your ally. If anything you should be treating him with respect and kindness because that's what siblings do. We are family not just soldiers we need to stick together not cause a rift between ourselves." She scolded crossing her arms. " So if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

Laruex had to take a moment as his sister scolded him, raise now confused at what was happening, instinct told him to kill the guy and return to training, but his curiosity as to this sister who so fluently dealt with the annoyance without violence, interested to see if she was strong or weak, expecting laruex to kill her ofcourse; laruex bowed lightly"I truly did not mean offence, though my luaphter was quite rude, appologies"trying to pull the foot from his mouth"when I heard mink had been tutoring Kaiden under threat of death, I did not honestly think the coward would have the courage to still screw with kaiden"but that alone was not really the case for his over the top luaphter"his way of talking simply reminded me of a young child....from such an intimidating man it was unexpected" Kaiden not sure what was happening, which agitated him greatly"no talk fast, u can no understand" this time laruex made a great effort to not react

Dapper Smoker

((sorry about hard to read stuff, phone proving very...auto correcty))

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Still that dose not give you the right to laugh at him. At least he is trying to learn, it's not his fault his teacher is giving him a hard time." She scolded more then stepped aside. " I am not the one you have to apologize to." After all it was not her he offended. Rage spoke up once more and she looked back to him and smiled, he was trying to learn. " Sorry big brother, if you would like I can help you learn."

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash