Welcome to Gaia! ::

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image

Lloyd Diaz

With Aegis I protect the fleet...

Lloyd hummed as Selena mused about the ship. "Kind of makes one homesick doesn't it." He said wrapping an arm around his wife. Selena had started to speak but seemed to second guess herself. "Heh, non need to hold back. tell me what's on your mind." Lloyd said giving her a gentle squeeze with his arm.

...with Balmung I cut down her enemies.

Stece

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Aaron Diaz

Ruthless mind of a merchant...

It was plain for anyone present to see that Aaron was pissed. This ended up hindering his search since everyone he approached had a sudden need to be anywhere but there. Although there was the occasional person that wouldn't tolerate his crap, conversations with these people usually ended with Saphire separating Aaron from the citizen before a fight broke out.

The guards that were in the area when Aaron shouted had decided to linger considering the fuss Aaron was making. They didn't act though since the girl seemed to have things under control. It was shortly after Saphire broke up another potential fight between Aaron and a local (at this point Aaron was yelling challenges at the others while Saphire tried to calm him down) that a horse near by screamed and charged through the street and toppling a fruit stand as well as Aaron and Saphire. Aaron stood up a little dazed, the smell of fruit hung heavily in the air. Looking around to see what the hell had knocked him over Aaron saw a horse that was clearly panicking and with it a man trying to calm the horse down. Giving his head a shake Aaron marched over to the horse and the man. "HEY! This your horse!?" The fury in Aaron's tone practically cleft the air in two. It was at this point that the guards got ready to act in case this turned into a serous fight.

InShadowsIFindU

Stece

...lethal efficiency of a soldier.

Dapper Smoker

Siegfried knew he could trust her, but she had never endured her beastial form dureing a full moon, much less in a situation they now had no choice but to put her in" i" he was cut silent as the ships comms buzzed on for an announchment" attention fleet, This is Don Remus, in one hour we will be in sensor range of the island, that gives you all one hour to get ready and get in line, over" the comm buzzing off followed swiftly by the the entire pack growing anxois and exited, siegfried sighing as he looked back to amethyst" you have one order tonight, engrain in it your mind so you do not forget" he said leaning in closer to her" follow me, can you do that?" he said with a small grin" when the killing starts you will be overwhelmed, dont fight it just let the beast loose or you will be killed, our enemies wont hold back so niether can you" pushing himself up he reached down to offer her his hand" when you hear me out there, just follow" he had alot he needed to tell her, but he knew no matter how much explaining he did he could never prepare her for tonight, dureing a full moon she will experience not only her first true form but have to also endure bloodlust, to many things could go wrong and he could not avoid any of them now.

Remus put the microphone down as he sat in his chair and grabbed a new cigar, looking to don kuro now leaning on a rail infront of remus a slight ways" one hour eh....it will be good to finaly see our enemy, but also for them to see us eh?" remus smirked as he nodded to kuro" its seemed like a life time haseant it, second time.....and no matter what happens there will not be a third" kuro couldent help himself as he began chuckeling" your so dramatic, personaly if things turn south ide leave....infact i will, no need to go acting like a lil fairy now" remus almost choked on his smoke trying to not luaph as he finaly managed to regain his breath and sat back" true enouph....we only have one hour, dont you have anyone you want to talk to?" kuro shook his head" like who...not realy that intrested in getting to know people yah know" remus nodded as he ashed his cigar" true but in those video games and crap that the kids play you can unlock special scenes and alternate endings by talking to people and digging into peoples lives" kuro looked rather confused" yea...in a video game, remus this is the real world...you know that right?" grabbing his scotch he nodded" perhapse....still...now i wonder were everyone is...captain!, put the locations of all important individuals on the holo screen" the captain quickly gathering the data as kuro rolled his eyes" you just like spying on people" remus luaphed as he stood up and walked over to the holo screen" indeed"

*holo-Screen*

Main docking bay Screen - D'nara is still Loitering in the side access door with her personal guard, Siegfried standing in the center of the docking area surrounded by the wolven horde

Training Deck - Devdan, Rurik, Fade, Baltheir, all four memebers engageing in a ffa grudge match in the main lift for the area lifted slightly off the floor to form a makeshift ring, most crew now participating in watching brawl.

Personal Cabins - Jerai, still holed up in cabin surrounded by personal army.

Labs - Alucard is in main office on a closed channel vid call, spartans guarding the door to ensure secrecy.

Captain "sir thats everyone i can find, if you wanted a track on a specific person other then these i can probly work that" remus looked over the screens and shrugged" not realy, kuro?" kuro shook his head" not unless you have womens showers" "we do sir" interupted the captain as both remus and kuro swiftly nodded and a fifth screen appeared of the womens showers" alright now we're talking" kuro said luaphing as remus looked around the deck" anyone else looking for someone?" kuro looking to remus "what?" "we have the tech why not abuse it before its gone" kuro nodded" agreed"

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

Pelay hadn't left her fathers side since he found her and at this moment She was cheering along with the rest of the crew. " Go Daddy! You can do it Daddy! Woo!!" She cheerd while she sat on the shoulders of one of the men so that she could see a better view of her dad and the others fighting. Leona was standing not too far off watching as well, though she was not cheering as everyone else she had a very very close eye on things. A smirk on her lips as she inched ever closer to the switch that held the suspended battle rink.

Luke was at his pilot seat as he always was, keepign an eye on the world but listening very closely to Remus and Kuro as they played around with the screens. He couldn't help but chuckle at what he was listing to. " Those are the mens rooms." He stated laughing. " Camera W14 is the women rooms."

Kyrie was alone, like she always was, at the moment she was standing in the observation room looking out the window. It would be an hour before they hit their destination. She was more ready then she could ever be. But there was something bothering her, something about somone that she just could not get over.

Dapper Smoker

*Main Training hall*

This fight had come out of no were from some josteling by the men training under the four seperate men now on the lift, but it was most strange by the fact none of the men were useing weapons or there abiolities, although few had ever seen Devdan Fight without weapons, much less rurik, but more then any of that, both balthier and Commander Fade trained there men in weapons only and were never known to fight without them, but not a single man seemed capable of looseing a step to any of the others.

Although all the men were skilled if not legendary fighters of gintana, it was clear that only one stood at the top of this hill as the much larger and forbodding form of Rurik wasted no time in trying to knock all three men out at once, and every time he got within arms reach of devdan the Guild master would not even risk allowing his father to get a hold of him and would do anything possible to avoid it, Fade was quick to do the same, he had never fuaght Rurik but growing up as a boy in the angelic war machine he remembered the old war storries of the Old general, how he could tear castle gates with his bare hands, how speas and swords would shatter on his bare skin, and watching the great Shadow black Master avoid him was enouph for him to do the same; Although Baltheir had the gift of youth, his speed and energy giveing him a clear advantage over the older veteran fighters, but his huberous proved his down fall as he bolted past devdan and came up underneath rurirk in a mid punch that had missed devdan, throwing all his strengtrh into an upward knee he landed it firmly into ruriks jaw and was granted a pleaseing yeild as ruriks head flew back and his knee came clear from his target, the fear that his attack would do nothing gone, he was quick to turn on devdan only to realize two late rurik had a hold of his arm and before he could react his body had left the ground and like a rag doll he could feel only breif strikes and then a light headrush as he zoned out.

The crowed moved back quickly as baltheir came flying from the ring and crashed into anyone not quick enouph, the young man still dazed and unsure of what was going on; Fade looked quickly to devdan as he stopped himself from throwing a punch, both of them seeming to have the same thought process now as they moved away from eachother and looked to rurik, who was now in the center of the ring with his arms in the air, cheering himself on and bathing in the glory as the crowed lit up.

*Labs*

Alucard shut off his screen as he pushed himself up and almost fell over, gripping his chest as he fell into a fit of cuaphing, his blood splattering on the screen and desk as he gritted his shakeing teeth, tears threatening his eyes from the pain, his time was almost up, even if he was not dying, all of his work was comeing to an end, he had but two dreams yet to seed, but not the time, he had placed all of his hopes for the future in Sarah, leaving only one task for himself, a promise he had made to his master many years ago, the promise that had kept him safe from all his foes, even the wraith of his masters wife rayne, it almost made him luaph actualy, if she knew that all the evil he had done, every single slight he had done to her and the vachal family, was all for the soul wishes of her beloved husband, for his masters greatest desire, the tests, the experiments, the very creation of not only nadia but of the pantheon clones of Remus, if she knew, what hell would she lay to waste...not that it mattered now, he would be dead before this war came to an end, and he would be victorious or...not.

"Ares!" alucard rouphly grunting as he left his office, the large main clone approaching the doctor as he bowed low" sir?" Alucard smirked" gather the subjects in the labs and have the spartans lock this entire deck down, we are beggining the final experiment, inform the master" he said grabbing his lab coat and forceing himself to stand tall as he wiped blood from his mouth" before we leave this hell, i will have my masters syrum!" ares watchjed the doctorn walk into the heart of the massive lab and nodded, closeing his eyes luightly, he was happy to know his purpose would soon be seen...but sad, not him nor and of his brothers would see the end of this war, or stand beside there master in a time of peace again" seargeant" looking to a pantheon guard" send notice to all pantheons and the Elite twenty spartans, i must see the master, you have until i return" this war would see an end to many lives, many families, loyalties and loves, but in the end, it was still unclear if the fruits would even be theres to claim.

*Main loading bay*

D'nara had her heart to heart with rayne, and it had gone well, but there was much rayne still did not know, the family remus had once was still nothing compared to what was to come, and she knew exactly what was comeing, and it was clear in her rage filled features" ma'am....is something wrong?" Dnara looking to her captain and nodded" everything.....reinhart doseant fight unless he knows he will win, he knows we are comeing and what has he done...nothing.,...we are almost at his island and there had bien nothing.....we are all going to die..." her captain seemed shocked as he jumped to his feet" what!?!, dont talk like that maam, i mean howe can anything stop us, i dont mean to be overconfident, but over the years i have served you, we have defeated enemies that outnumbered us, outgunned us, had more to fight for..and now we have an army like no other...the greatest fighters of gintana....hell of half the world!" Dnara shook her head" we have nothing... you have not seen reinheart fight in earnest....i have only ever known one man who could strand tope to toe with that beast...and he..." the captain nodded" im sorry ma'am... from what i have heard luther was a truly" dnara's eyes flashed to her captain silenceing him" Luther was briliant, strong and the most capable leader to have ever bien born, but he is not who i meant....i was refering to remus" the captain seemed dumbfounded by that" remus!?, ma'am im sorry but i have seen him fight...he is very strong but" Dnara nodded as she stood"exactly....he is weak....he couldent fight his way out of a real scrape.. not anymore.."shakeing her head with sickened distain"..but hear this captain" she said gripping her fists tightly, her nails cutting into her palms" if we win this, you will see a side of remus that he has locked up for far to long" her captain seemed actualy very intrested" but what if your wrong?" "then he will die...and so will we" there army...there soldiers...all of them, herself included, everyone who truly knew this struggle, knew the only goal was to deliver remus to reinhart, to force the final confrontation that so many years ago Reinheart had used dirty tricks and money to buy freedom from, this time"theres no were left to run"

Desirable Rogue

(( Pelay and Leona))

Pelay watched with great excitement as her daddy and the others took on her grandpa, thoguh it was obvious from the sheer size that her grandpa was winning, even if her daddy and the others were so skilled. " Go Daddy! You can." Her cheer was cut off for the next thing she kne Balthier was taken out of the ring. He came flying her way which made he mew and she shifted into her kitten form jumping off the shoulders of the man she was sitting on as fast as she could. The man she was sitting on getting bowled over by the flying body of Balthier. Pelay now on the head of another man in her kitten form looked back to the mans he was sitting on and Balthier flinching slightly. That looked like it had to hurt. She turned her eyes back to the fight, her daddy an Fade backing away from her granddad who was cheering himself. The young kitten started to purr and she stuck out her tongue. She looked around and found the perfect place to get to what she wanted to do. She lept of the mans head and onto another, then another then another until she was at a wall She jumped onto some decor and claimed up until she got to the chains that held the ring aloft. Everyone was so caught up in the battle no one noticed the little kitten crawling up the chains above the ring.

She looked down to her celebrating granddad and and licked her lips moving int a pounce position. Pelay was a mercenary too, or at least she liked to think of herself as one... though she was more of a merc in training. But it looked like her daddy needed help and what better person to help then her? With her granddads back turned to her and his mind not on anything but his glory she lept from the chains and in the mid air shifting from her kitten form back into her human form to land on her granddads shoulders. There she would dig her claws into his skin to keep from falling off him. " Got you!"

Leona had almost made it to the switch when a loud crash caught her attention, Balthier with a cmall pile of guys behind him slamming into the wall just a little way away from her, She chuckled and left the switch alone walking over to the pile of men smirking. " Well well look what we have here." She teased.

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
╔════════════════╗
"Don’t that .....
╚════════════════╝

Rei Nods a little bit “The kids here might be young but they all all good just give them a little time and they will turn around I cant tell you how long it took them to stop petting me the first time they saw me and poor Dinous couldn't catch a brake although its good to see him talking” Rei gave a small smile as he looked back to Eve

╔════════════════════╗
....just beat all..?”
╚════════════════════╝

stece

Zeraal

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
"“I seldom end up where I wanted to go..."
╚════════════════════════════╝

Teepo sat alone on a bench looking at his feet as they dangled over the side of the bench he had made up his mind to give Nathair part of the day off so he could help Persephone.. But he had no idea what to do after all the only friend he had made in this place was gone he might be young but he was not dumb he had found out what happened back at the manor and that that weird kid had helped them get away in time but what happened to Pelay was another story. Teepo could not help but expect the worst..His friend was gone... looking up from his feet the looked around the area he was in he was a fast learner and had started learning as much as he could about this place but there was still a few things he could no do one of them was read the signs jumping down he looked at one of the shops before walking over to it at least he could look around right now until his brother had some free time

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
"but almost always end up where I need to be...."
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Desirable Rogue

User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
As the sons of sons of sailors
We have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks
And we learned much from both of their styles
The seas in our veins, our tradition remains
As the sons of sons of sailors

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My speech
Others' speech
Down in city of everglade, a loud rukus of glee and merriment could be heard screaming from a tavern.Some of the knights of the Azure sea had found the place and well... who was able to ever keep a sea faring man from the spirits? One man told another and he told another and soon it seemed at least two maybe three ship crews were in that tavern drinking and partying it up. But this was not the typical partying this was seamen partying. The men sang, and sang out loud, their voices cracking and their words slurred as they sang out of tune with no care at all. " Beer, beer, beer tidally beer, beer , beer!" sand out the crowd before a man in a white shirt and black bandana took up the lead vocals. " A long time ago,way back in history, when all there was to was to drink was nothing but cups of tea!" He sang out his Australian accent mixing rather oddly with the Irish was the song went. as he traveled around the tavern with his pint in his hand that he swayed back and forth. He climbed up onto the bar and walked on tables his men laughing and singing along with him slamming their cups on the tables, beer, whisky and other such drinks spilling out over their glass's brims from the force. While other men took hold of the bar maids and flirted or more while the girls despritly tried to keep all the men stocked in drink.

It was one of their limited time off, the days of war getting ever so much closer, none knew when they would be able to enjoy themselves like this again so they made sure to live it up while they could.

User ImageUser Image

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Mokk Gnarl
An ork

"It is not ork way."

Mokk chuckled. "Alright then, I'll just try not to scare them to death." He said giving a hearty laugh. As he followed the pair into the cave Mokk spotted the first of the children. He hung back to let Eve or Rei do the introductions. If he approached he felt the child would scream bloody murder.

"But who gives a damn?"

Wiccan Nathair Sgiathach
Stece

Dapper Smoker

*Reinhearts Keep*

Although the noise of the keep was near drowning, Aria would soon find the heckteck noise silenced in a moment as she was taked down a passageway deep in the heart of her great grandfathers main hold" step lively you lot!" commanded the warden as he kept the procession moveing, Aria near the front of the group behind the man who had captured her, decimus, whome unknown to her at the moment was not only her eldest brother but also the general of reinhearts defence forces, it was his trap that had lead her to this curiose situation, the simple fact that she was now reinhearts prissoner drasticly tipped the balance against her father, but as elated as reinhearts men seemed, the entire keep was ablaze with rushing soldiers and scrambled order, heckteck to say the least.

As the passageway lead down further into the keep there way was soon filled with steam, and the growing echoes of noise in the distance, as the noises grew louder it was easy to hear voices and a very distinct giggeling, decimus pushing on ahead as the sound of breaking wood and shattering glass was followed by luaphter; At the end of the passageway a doorway was blocked by shantily trung up purple curtains; Decimuss throwing them apart to reveale the gathering of youths standing around completely silent at the destroyed dineing table and dishware littering the floor"...."decimus closeing his eyes and gritting his teeth trying to supress his frustration" proper guests should refrain from acting like wild animals in my masters home" decimus managing to be civil and curteous to reinhearts guests.

The group assembled in this private sanctum of sorts was one of a few very select groups to have lended sparce but critical support, although not well known in gintana, this group was part of a 'new wave era', a new criminal organization that had bien erradicating and assimilating hundreds of others in a truly violent fastion, aria's father had bien watching them from a distance as had many others in there world; The first of the group, a shorter young woman with flawless pale skin and strangely enouph a pare of horns much like a stags, bowing low to decimus "my dearest apologies, my brother can get out of hand sometimes"she said with a sweet little smile; her brother in question, was still laying in the broken table, throwing his leg casualy over a half of it that was sticking up" enouph of that, why did you bring the goon squad, you want a peice of this?" decimus looked rather offended but the situation was eased by the eldest of the group, a tall black haired man with a heavy set in scar over his eye, came to interupt" of course he did not come here for a fight, they have made far to enemies already, am i not right?" decimus glared at him but just let it slide" lets keep this simple okay" he said reaching back and grabbing aiyana by her collar and dragging her forwards" this is remus's duaphter, the guy who is here to kill us" shoveing her forwards" you will keep her here and wait until we need her, thats it" the fourth member of the group looked up from his book and quickly silenced anyone from answering by snapping it shut" we were ordered here to watch and if necissary give aid, to babysit your hostage would be far behond our commitment" the young woman looked back to him with a confused look, the others simply staying silent" we'll do it for the contracts with EisenWare" decimmus growled at him" i dont have the authority to make buisness deals with you" the man sat back and went back to reading his book"deal then".

As soon as the man made the deal for himself the young woman seemed elated" oh wonderful!, big brother will be so happy to hear we got the weapons contract, you are so talented Zvago" decimmus about to argue when he met the gave of the older black haired man " it was a very generioes agreement you have made with us sir, im certain it will benefit you greatly..." decimus could feel the threat pouring of the mans words, and knew now would be no time to pick a fight" whatever, see you fufill your end then" leaving them still fumeing to be forced to deal with such people.

Desirable Rogue

(( Aiyana))

Aiya stumbled forward when he shoved her but managed to stay standing, her eyes scanned over the group of others , they were a strange looking bunch and rather intimidating. She gave everyone a awkward smile and small three fingered. " uh heh... Hi." She was unsure of what was going on or why she was even here. Her dad trusted her sister but now she was a prisoner, was this apart of the plan? Or did her sister decisive her and her dad? She could never tell with these people. She was born into a family of snakes and deceivers, She knew the family hated each other and which is why they fought... but why, was her family so full of hate that none could get along.. Her sister Kyrie hated her father, she hated Nadia. Nadia hated Kyrie and disliked their mother as far as she knew. Her brother Jeria hated everyone and even tried to kill Vince and their dad and Kyrie. Her sister Lilly was a double maybe even triple agent. Her big brother was a general of the enemy army... and more!

This war was nothing but family killing family and everyone thought it was alright! But why! why did they have to do this? Aiya knew nothing of her family, their history, thier codes nothing, but she did know one thing this wasn't family. She was determined to change that. She wanted all of them to get along. Not under someones rule were they had to bow down to a matriarch or a patriarch but as an actual family. The only way she knew how to start was to accept and love them all, wither they were her blood siblings Vince, Kyrie, Jeria. Siblings that were created. Nadia.. siblings from another family. Lilly.. or forgotten siblings, Decimus and others.

She looked back to the doors when her brother disappeared through them and sighed... now what? She was alone in a strange place with strange people and she had no idea what she or they were doing. She didn't want to start anything so knowing that challenging them like her sister would was not the right way. But what was? She couldn't just sit here like a prisoner. She knew her dad would be in trouble if she was a prisoner.. so she had to get out, but she had no idea what Lilly had planned... All she could do at the moment was wait an see.. perhaps a way out would present it's self if she was patient.

Dapper Smoker

*Reinhearts mansion*

As decimus reached the end of the cooridor he stopped the group of guards and there captain" keep men posted everywere surrounding this room and passages, we cannot trust any of these people" the captain had to scratch his head" then why leave her with them?" decimus shrugged as he turned his back to them and left, in truth it had bien an order by reinheart, and when given an order from his grandfather he simply obeyed "doseant this seem odd to you decimus?" the tall dark skinned eldest brother stopped in his tracks as he heard a very familiar voice" i thought you were ordered to return to your ship" he retorted as the mysterios voice soon came into the light of the hall, a wide twisted grin spread across the features of rasmus" nownow, im just trying to have a nice conversation with a dear freind""you are no freind of mine snake!" decimus snarled before walking away, leaving rasmus smileing all the happier" unfortuneate...i could use a freind like you little bird" decimus about to swing around and attack rasmus when the antagonistic mage vanished from the hall, leaving decimus once more teaming with rage" when this is over, im going to rip out his tueng"

As decimus left the group seemed to instantly relax, atleast for the most part; the man on the table quickly pulled himself upright and scrambled to find his bat that had bien thrown down one of the hallways of the room, the tall dark haired man returning to his seat near the door watching the other" so your Aiyana yes?" the young woman instantly infront of aiyana with a sweet little smile" this may seem like an odd question, but do you happen to know a kali vachal?" the man reading his book glanced up when he heard the question" seleen!" she quickly looked back to him and stuck out her tueng, pulling one of her eyelids down in a childish manner" just read your book Goo" the man developing a case of twitching eye from her ockery of his name, but instead of play her game he simply grunted and went back to reading, although he was disrupted soon after as the man from the table soon came rushing at him with a steel baseball bat and attempted to smash him in the face with it, but as Zvago turned the page in his book the bat struck an invisible force that shimmered for only a moment, revealing a feild protecting Zvago, and just like before the same force used on the feild was multiplied and returned to the attacker, sending the man with the bat flying away and crashing right back into the table; "just give it up Krux, you cant break that barrier with force" krux shoveing himself upright from the table and snarled at the tall man talking to him" Shut it Lorand, like ide take advice from your useless a**" pushing himself fully to his feet he turned back to Zvago" now as for you!, why dont you drop that shield and come get some!" Zvago sighed with a small smirk" when fighting an idiot its best to just let them hurt themselves" Lorand couldent help but snicker at the comment, only makeing Krux more angry

*Training hall*

Baltheir was still slightly dazed from the encounter that when leonna walked over and mocked him he waseant quite sure if she was mocking him or not"huh?..." finaly hearing the ringing in his ears he had to shake himself out and then quickly came to his sences as he pushed away from the group and stood up, trying to figure out what had just happened, stioll dizzy from the near blindingly fast strikes to his head and chest, niether actualy hurt at the moment but they were certain to start as soon as his dizzyness went away.

As rurik waited for the men to bring there strike, he suddenly heard a strange niose from above, followed quickly by tiny sharp needles digging into his back"GAH!" about to reach up and strike whatever it was, when he heard pelay he froze in his tracks"what?" although both men had already charged as soon as he looked away, niether knowing pelay was above as they threw there whole bodyweights behind there fists and pounded rurik in his exposed gut, cuaseing the massive man to lean forwards heavily from the force of the blow as he gasped air from his lungs; Devdan was the first to notice pelay still dug into his fathers back"pelay!" fade turning his eyes to the small child next"a cat?" both men were so distracted they hadeant noticed when rurik siezed both there forearms and stood back up, almost blocking there sight of pelay alltogether" you boys should learn to focus more" devdan knew full well how boned they both were, but all the same he started throwing kicks into his fathers side, Fade trying to pry his arm free, but in moments the struggle was over as rurik lifted them both off there feet and with a quick two step he spun around and threw them both from the ring; the pair crashing into the crowed as rurik cracked his neck" only one opponent left" he said with an ominous growl before falling backwards towards the mat, a sure fire way to remove the cat from his back, or crush her, the first was his intention atleast.

*Bridge*

both Remus and Kuro were happy to no longer be looking at naked men however remus would soon be distracted by something completely seperate as ares entered the bridge and wasted no time and going to remus's side and whispering in his ear, the don quick to stand as he looked to kuro" i have some last minute buisness, if i take longer then an hour then hold the armada just in sensor range but do not move in" kuro nodded absent mindedly as he watched the screens"yeayea, scanners, stop, fight" remus sighing as he decided to just let it be and quickly followed ares towards alucards private lab on the ship, and as they walked it was clear some very new changes had come about in mere minutes, all of the pantheons who stood guard around remus and vital areas of the ship had vanished and were replaced by spartans, although it was an easy thing to miss, it would seem strange all the same

Desirable Rogue

(( Aiyana))

Aiya turned back to the group once the doors were closed and she was alone. " Yeah, I am." She asked curiously, still more then confused about what her role in this whole war was meant to be. She had no men, she had no army, hell she didn't even have powers... well powers she could access with out weapons. She was really a nobody in this whole battle of the family thing, so why take her as a prisoner? Maybe she was just the easiest target.

Her gaze on the man was cut off when the young female slid in front of her asking about Kali. That was surprising to say the least. She was about to open her mouth to answer only for the man to yell at the young woman causing Aiya to jump slightly. " Yeeeeeeaah......" She replied giving the male a curiously look." She's, my aunt." Why was it so bad for the girl to ask about her aunt? Kali wasn't here she was back in Gintana safe and sound. She hadn't done anything wrong, hell out of all of her aunts and uncles aside from Luna Kali was probably the most innocent one around " She's married to my uncle Devdan." She turned her eyes back to the female " Why do you ask?"

(( Pelay / Leona))

Leona chuckled and shook her head, he was out of it and bad, that Ruik could really throw people for a loop. " Your cute when your out of it." She teased as she grabbed his shirt. ' Here." She then pulled him in and kissed him her healing abilities activating to help him out.

Pelay clung on for dear life. " Woa...!' She mewed out as her grandfather learched forward after being kicked her nails clamping on deeper into his flesh " Hi Daddy, I got him!" She called out to her daddy when she heard him say her name. Only for her grandfather to grab them and toss them out of the ring. " Oops." That was not supposed to happen She was trying to help not get him beaten. Her ears perked up as her grandfather announced that there was only one left and the next thing she knew she was falling backwards. "uht oh." She shifted back into her cat form and as quickly as she could clawed up her grand fathers back to his shoulder and jumping off as soon as she could landing in the ring she rolled a little before shifting back into her human form stopping in a crouch.

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image

Norvath Heralds
"I have a goal."

"Hey Kyrie, think we can get some practice in? I want to try timing magic counterattacks with your blocks." Norvath asked out of nowhere. The spear had been feeling anxious about this operation. He could fight in the streets if the need arose but this wasn't the same thing and he wanted to be sure he could do everything available to him. If nothing else it would at least help him feel a little more relaxed when they started. "Nothing too arduous, just something casual." He added figuring Kyrie would argue that she needs to save her strength.

"You're in it's way."

Stece

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas