Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraide,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aiyana blinked and looked up when a voice called out to her, a young man hanging from the wall upside down had caught her eyes. well that was surprising she had not seen him before. She opened her mouth to reply only to have two more come to her and ask if she was alright. This small group didn't look that much older then she was, and they were actually nice and concerned about her. Aiya couldn't help but smile and gave them a thumbs up. '" You know us Vachals, Gluttons for everything, specially pain." She then started laughing only to end up stopping and groaning as she placed her arms to her rib. " I think I over indulged myself this time." Yeah she was joking, but that was her coping mechinisum. Everyone around here seemed to hate her and wish her dead. The only one who seemed like they liked her at all was Kaiden. Well at least not hate her and able to tolerate her presence. She hoped he liked her, she liked him. She looked up to the others slightly confused. " Like you?" Were they hated too? " How do you mean? "

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

Desirable Rogue

(( Aiya is Determined to make Decimus, Kalrua, Kaiden, and Hero Her loving big brothers! she will win them over with her charm and her toughness like she did with Celine! lol))

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxRienheartxxx Remusxxxxxx

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage - Hidden
River - Hidden
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
Ezekai - Cassandras Eldest Son
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz - Hidden
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Gawain - Reinhearts Brother
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Chevalier - Reinhearts Brother
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Griff burst into luaphter, completely surprized by aiyana's non chalant way of dealing with the concern, looseing his hold accidentaly"s**t!" failing to grab the ledge he found himself falling for a breif moment before the creature at the top of the wall with him shot down after him, grabbing his shoulders and strainig its wings to glide down, landing with minimal accidents, saddly the griffen was still to young to carry a full sized rider yet, but it managed a fine glide; Griff still luaphing as he fell to his butt and sighed, the griffen landing beside him and after adjusting its feathers it layed down beside him"thanks for that Feather" he said scratching its head before looking back to the group, Masuna still catching her breath from yet another startle cuased by griff.

Unod payed far less attention to griff as he continued his conversation with Aiyana, curiose as to why one of the elder siblings would take such a dislike to her, sure Kalrua hated them all, or so it seemed, but this was the first he actualy assualted one" just be sure you dont over due your fun, it would seem your lacking the same 'Vachal' Gene as the rest of us mongrels" refering to a healing factor, most of the children did not have it, and those that did shunned those that dideant" hmm?, i mean one of the children of this Remus fellow, the grandson or such of Reinheart, i thought everyone here knew that, or am i assumeing to much...i have a tendency to do that" Griff interupted as he realized who she was"oh wait!, i remember now, Monk told me to keep an eye out for a short silver haired girl, that must be you yea?" of course the other details monk had told him such as who she realy was, her importance, and other such droneing on fell to deff ears, it was generaly accepoted that griff only payed attention to the first few seconds of a conversation before getting bored.

((lol GL have to make sure they live that long ))

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiya Went wide eyed when the young man fell off the wall, she moved to try and catch him only to stop when the griffin... wait Griffin! that thing was a griffin!? " Woa.." She had never seen a real life griffin before. " His name is Feather?" She liked that name,it fit the griffin perfectly.

Relived the boy was safe she looked back to the other one and bit her lip scratching the back of her head. " Oh that, i thought you meant, something else." Damn, she had hoped that maybe she was not the only truly hated one in this place, but it seemed even they were liked.. or, well tolerated to some extent. " Well, I am his daughter." she was a bit worried if she told him who she was he would end up hating her too. However, the other boy seemed to do that for her. he busted out that Monk said to look out for her. There was no reason to hold back now. " Yeah, My name is Aiyana, but everyone calls me Aiya... I guess you can say i am your baby sister." since at the moment she was the youngest of the siblings and last of Remus's and Raynes children... for now.

(( Oh no! how would I do that? i want them to all be her big brothers ^^ lol))

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage - Hidden
River - Hidden
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz - Hidden
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Bieng siblings classified as 'mongrels, those that had bien given full details on remus and his actual family were not sharred with them, so her name did not particularily spark either Unod or Masuna as odd or overly telling, thus far her secret was partialy intact, but griff was quick to interupt them"shall we go then" unod looking very confused"go, go were?" griff adjusted his headset as he dusted himself off from the ground" to river and Kage, monk said specifically, when the big nasty protecting River and Kage leaves, get Aiyana inside before the window closes" unod almost fell back as he learned griffs intention" you cannot be serious, he would urge you to see those beasts!?" masuna was no more relaxed then unod"i..that seems like a very dangerous idea Aiyana...um...sister" Masuna had bien raised in a very strict enviroment, and although she had bien one of the lucky children in her upbringing, she had never had siblings before, so she was both very nervous and exited to be meeting so many new family members, and the idea of two of them rushing off to the jaws of death did not sit in her stomache well, although neither of them had met River and Kage, they had heard the rumors, and the fact that a big nasty was required to guard them at all times, it did not bode well.

Griff sighed"they aint that bad, just avoid the jaws...right feather" he said rubbing the griffens head as it playfully nipped his hand, cuaseing griffen to luaph as he pulled his hand back"exactly, well" he said looking back to Aiyana" you dont have to or course, monk also wanted me to help you get a feel around, ive bien waiting a while up there for you to get here" he realy had, since before remus and the fleet even got to the island infact, it had bien a very nice napping spree.

Unod personaly would not make that suicidal juerny" well ill be heading for some lunch personaly, care to join me Masuna?" masuna looked around at them all before nodding"um...okay, you two want to come..." still trying to convince them to not go.

Dapper Smoker

((lol wait till u realy get to know them, u may not like them...well... nah u probly would XD, well Aiyana atleast would))

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiya bit her lip and scratched the back of her head. " Yea, I still don't know why, but he really wanted me to see them." She looked to Grif still rather astonished that he was told to look after her. Watching his interaction with the others she actually giggled slightly, he reminded her of her uncle Jane and her cousin Kari. turning her attention back to the others she gave them a smile, she was grateful for their concern and it was nice, hearing somone call her sister instead of pest, harpie, snake, rat, you know those kinds of names. " Thanks.' It really meant a lot to her. " I will be ok, I managed to survive the beatings of the wingly prince Celine." The others couldn't really be that bad. After all Celine had lighting powers to help him out. She then moved and gave them both hugs. " I am happy to see that there are still some that think of us as family." She said quietly tightening her hug on Unod for a moment or two, then let go and looked to Grif. " I am ready to go, lead the way."

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage - Hidden
River - Hidden
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz - Hidden
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Unod had heard of the wingly, but saddly they were not as well known were he came from as most, much like Masuna and most of the other children her home was far closer to the fringes of the world, deep in the long held territories of the human domain, but he was rather intrested in hearing how this sister was beaten so bad by a prince and still stood here today, such a thing he found very rare, but even rarer was the embrace Aiyana gave him, he had bien raised with many foster brothers and sisters, but like Masuna his ubringing was more strict and less huggy, but he was happy enouph to cede the embrace to her, he rather liked this sister, so many of them were so depressed and angry, she was the second he had met and liked, of a very large many others" find me later if you survive, ide like to hear more about this clien" masuna quickly spoke up as they were leaving" good luck...sister" it still felt weird on her tueng, but Masuna was glad to have met another sibling like Unod.

As they left the siblings and headed towards the gardens, Griff already knowing most of the mansions short cutts, the air headed Vachal seemed rather aware as he spoke to Aiyana" its not to far..." thinking for a moment before speaking again" im glad you found your way outside the mansion" he personaly dideant like it inside" as far as i can tell, most of the freindlier siblings have dispursed from the main group inside the mansion, although a few realy strong siblings occationaly come out...its realy negative inside" that was actualy the main reason he was leading her around the side, he hated the glares and cold faces of his siblings that filled the mansion.

"get goin" he said as he patted his griffens rear, the feathery creature took a second to understand before flying off, Griff refused to let him inside, afraid Feather might be hurt" by the way...you should avoid Laruex..." he said with a slight smirk" just a feeling hehe" soon realizing they were still just standing there he snapped his fingers" right...inside" walking over to the vines covering the mansions walls he searched for a moment before finding the crack and pushing open a well concealed doorway"this will take us to the west wing, quickest way to river and kage, not that ive managed to find them yet" to be honest he had found them, atleast were they were, just couldent get inside with the templar always on guard"this should be fun" it was odd, but he was more scared of walking the mansion then he was finding river and kage

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

" Alright!" she called out waving to the others. " Take care of yourselves!' She liked them, they were nice, it was good to see that some of her siblings were actually friendly. once they were gone she turned to Grif and nodded walking with hi around the manor. " Really?" That was a sad thing to hear. " Why do our siblings hate one another so much?' She just wasn't able to understand. Was it because they the younger of the siblings were born? did they hate so much because they existed? they punished the children for the acts of the father? She did not expect him answer that question.. it seemed like a question that would never be answered.

He gave his warning which now made her even more confused then she was already. " Avoid him,Why? " Was there something about that brother she did not know? he reminded her so much of Jeria and her father in looks.. did he take up their scheming skills too?

She had so many questions that needed answers, but no one was willing to give them to her. " So tell me about these two brothers we are seeing. Why do they need guards? What kind of people are they?"

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage - Hidden
River - Hidden
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz - Hidden
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Griff couldent answer that for her, if he could then he could probly help his wayward siblings find a better way, but people with deep pain scarcely let it show"i dont know...monk told me to be careful though, so this is...kinda only the second time ive gone inside like this" he had only bien in the mansion once when he first arrived, and after exploreing and finding it to be far to dangerous, he had escaped; though when she pressed him as to why she should avoid Laruex he seemed a little puzzled"just seems liuke common sence kinda, slavers dont make very kind people in general" although it may not have bien so obvious to many, Griff knew of slaves from first hand experience, well atleast he knew slaves, and a clear sign of a slaver is someone who keeps slaves, and alot of them"dideant you notice his commanders hands, probly one of the most loyal slaves ive seen in my life, but a slave all the same" griff dideant like slavers, he wouldent say Laruex was a bad person for bieng one, since he was tuaght to not judge people before getting to know them, but even he could use general comon sence when pushed.

Griff continued leading her through the passage until they came out to an old doorway that lead into the west wing"hold up" he said creaking the door open and glanceing inside quick, when he was sure no one was around he lead them through" shouldent be to many people in this wing, most of the others are in the east wing"this wing generaly used by cassandra and her ilk; As they continued Griff had to give her question some thought" im not to sure myself, only what ive heard from others realy, suppose you can ask them yourself when we get there, i just hope they aernt as nasty as most of the others, last thing i wanted when comeing here was to be roasted becuase someone was haveing an off day" he said with an akward chuckle" this famlies got issueees" he said looking around the corner before leading again"like im any better" talking to himself now out of impulse

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiya blew our a sigh. " Figures." Even he didn't know, it really was a question that had no answers. They continued through the entrance way and what came as a shock to her was what he said about Laurex. " Slaver!?" The man was a slaver!? How could she not recognize that? Aiya shook her head. " I didn't.." Now she felt bad, she knew slavers, the wingly were slavers, she had seen their slaves fight first hand. " Well i guess it's a good thing i told him off then huh?' She said with a light laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

Finally they made it through the entrance way, following his lead she stopped when he stopped and walked when he walked. " Yeah I guess so." She was once again flying blind, why was she always flying blind!? " You're telling me." She replied with a groan as she rubbed her ribs. This whole family had issues and more. They were getting closer to their destination and Aiya was concerned. " Heay, can you tell me a few things, Why am i doing this? What is monks plan? And.. Why me?"

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz - Hidden
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Griff chuckled under his breath"unless we loose, then youl most likely end up in shackles heheh" it was a joke of course but a very real possibility, hell Griff dideant even know what was realy going on in this war, he knew the basics, Reinheart wanted to rule and remus was threatening that rule, not to mention rienhearts life, and sure it may have bien a clever idea to use remus's literal ocean of uncared for offspring to fight against him and discredit his right to rule the family, but after that it just got so conviluted, luckily however he dideant have to do much thinking about any of it himself, he just followed Monk's orderes without any questions, the main reason he was choosen over others to assist Aiyana "i dont know about Laruex much, but monk has made a point of staying out of his way, considering Laruex is no great fighter, i get the feeling its becuase Monk knows Laruex will never fight for us" griff was more pondering himself now as they finaly reached there destination.

Stopping by the door, knowing it was best to ease her mind a bit now that they had the time, might help in the long fun, even if he dideant know much himself" im not sure why he chose you, or why he chose me to help you...hell i dont know why he came here alone, why only one of the five showed up to join him, or why they now seem so at odds they could tear eachother apart" he may have bnien saying more then he intended but he was in the dark himself, monk confused him" if he had bruaght the others...this might have already bien ended without all of this bloodshed" griffen clearly emotionaly disturbed by all the death he had seen here, and quickly had to shake it off to stop himself from crying" i get why you dont trust us, i would be right there beside you if things were difrent..but monk..he saved me..he saved so many of us when we were lost, alone in the world, surrounded by enemies" smileing as he rubbed his eye" big brother has my undying loyalty, when everyone else left us, he found us, and took our hands..." he realized if he continued he may say to much, raise even more questions that already troubled his mind, and did not need to cloud hers" come" he said looking towards the doors" time to meet the twins" he said reaching for the handle, hesitant at first, but continued all the same.

As the doors opened before them, they enetered into the mansions east wing Parlor, Although well furnished with Pooltables, couches and other such fineries, those in the room had all congregated to a large table near a massive window nearly the span of the wayy around it, a sea of bottles stacked on the table as two young men sat across the table face to face, two men passed out and convulsing near the table, dropouts from the drinking competition, the only others watching were Laruex, his large Slave Bodyguard, and the guards incharge of maintaining peace between the faternal twins.

Although it was easy to miss, as griffen and Aiyana entereed the parlor, another set of eyes was locked on them from a solitary table near the bar, a buetiful tan skinned young woman watching in silence, a greatsword resting against her table as she sipped her tea; "i think thats them" griff said about the men sitting at the table, the man sitting towards them had short dark hair and a ferosois general facial apearance, from his glowing yellow eyes to his jagged fangs, he looked more demon then man, and with the others back to them only his long blohnde hair could be seen; the twin with his back to the window saw them first as he slammed another pitcher and dropped the large glass mug upside down infront of himself" hey blohnde guy!, grab some bottles from behind the bar, were running low" he said as he quickly turned his eyes back to his last opponent; Griff rather intimidated actualy so quickly rushed to get them there booze"go ahead, i can get this" griff urged her to join them.

Laruex glanced to Aiyana as she joined them" what a pleasant surprize little sister, i did not expect to see you here" the brother with his back to them slammed his empty mug down and scoffed" your falling behind s**t sack"the short haird brother smirked"you might be getting a bit to plastered ******** stick, im three muggs ahead" he said slamming another down, as the long haired brother luaphed at him" you mean those, i drank those b***h teeth" the two shareing a harsh glare as the short haired brother threw his chair back and slammed a knife into the table" you seem to be remembering wrong!, maybe you need a lesson little brother!" the long haired brother did very little as he smalled another mug and then carefully set it down" perhapse i do" he said suddenly kicking his feet back and sending the table and mugs on it crashing at the short haired brother, before the older brother could react the long haired demon had drawn his custom shotgun and blasted the table to smithereens, the window exppodeing outwards as blood splattered the area, The short haired brothers bloodied body flying out the window with the shrappenel of the table; The long haired brother knelt down and grabbed an unopened bottle" how to get shot in the chest, good lesson" luaphing as he uncorked the bottle and started drinking casualy as he walked away

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiya let out a sigh, still she had no answers for anything. Why couldn't her family just tell her what she wanted to know instead of being so cryptic/ It would make trusting everyone and doing her job that much easier. Who was this monk guy, why was he so important? Who were the others Griff was talking about? His answers just brought up more questions, it was starting to make her head hurt. Honestly he was getting close to just saying ******** this and head back to her dad. At least with her parents and her siblings she knew were she stood, who felt what about her and it was far less complicated. That would be really nice, but Aiya no matter how much she wanted to could not bring herself to just drop her duty and go back.

A proof when she entered the room that had Laurex and the twins. She watched with confusion and surprise to see the twins act like they were towards one another, and soon one shot the other out the window!.. ok that was not as surprising as he should have been, considering her family shot one another all the time. Her mom shot her dad, her sister shot her. The only ones she never saw shoot one another was Vince and Jeria.

She walked over to the group stopping next to Laurex. ' Uh, yeah." She replied scratching the back of her head. " Just kinda, getting the grand tour." That was really the only explanation she had for really being there. her eyes moved to the twin that was still in the room and was at a loss for what to do. How in the hell was she supposed to make these guys her friends? It was clear that ninety nine percent of these people hated her and wanted her dead, how the ******** was Monk believing that she would be,able to pull this crap off!?

Her eyes then moved to the window. " uh, shouldn't somone go check on him?" she asked pointing to the window.

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image
User Image
" Run Away."

What I believe is all that I am
Take it away, I’m only a man
Back from the dead and now it appears
I’ll be the one to take back the fear
Give Into Sin, Reveal My Gifts

User Image

Rasmus watched as the formations began to form inside the ships now docked in bay, with all preperations complete for Remus's first act as Field commander, Rasmus had but to wait for the rest of the man to fall in line, and then the signal from Remus, which he knew would be very soon now" now that i have a second" he said standing up straight as he looked around casualy from his perch on the walkway" time for a little havock" pushing away from the railing he left the docking bay.

Only a short while down a cooridor, Rasmus slid himself into an unoccupied room and locked the door behind himself" now then" snapping his fingers as the room became illuminated by hundreds of small floating purple flames, Moveing to the center of the room as he waved his hand and the furniture skitted away from him, clearing a large space in seconds; closeing his eyes as he held out his palm to the center of the room, hundreds of small magic etchings hidden in his skin began to glow as he cast a rather powerfull spell of summoning with almost no preperation or supplies it would normaly require.

The floor suddenly became etched in old magic runes as a portal was opened into a void space"come fourth puppets, its time to play with the children" smirking as shapes began to form from the void, the purple fire all around the room suddenly covering the ghostly figures as the void portal closed behind them, revealing the faces of Spaz and his minions, now all smileing back at Rasmus "keeping busy in my absence boys?" rasmus remarked as they all dropped to a knee infront of him, Spaz looking up to his master overjoyed as he spoke" the sky is falling, and they dont care, this world will not be denied Chaos again" rasmus couldent help but luaph at his puppets overanxios reply.

Kill or be killed, that isn’t me
Maybe it’s you dying to be
Somebody else. Man of the year
But I am the one to take back the fear

User Image
The Guardian has fallen.

I Want To Kill Everybody In The World I Want To Kill Everybody In The World I Want To Kill Everybody In The World

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff