Pixie - Hidden
    Chevalier - Reinhearts Brother
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Laruex sighed as he watched the commotion, looking to Aiyana when she looked out the window and naturaly wanted to help, but Laruex had already seen these two squable when he first got here, so quickly slid his hand onto Aiyana's shoulder"might want to step away sister" guideing her back a bit as a heavy growling finaly became Aduible as The short haired brother came clawing his way back through the window, his sword tight in hand as fire ignighted in its hilt, The ground under his feet crushing as he shot forwards and in a second had his sword through his brothers back, severing his spin, cuaseing the long haired brother to drop his drink and body to spazm and freeze before becomeing engulfed in hellish fire as The short haired brothers sword set him aflame"BURN!" pulling his sword free as slashed his younger brother across the back as deep as he could before kicking him into a table" you little s**t".

Lareux was actualy rather shaken now, he had seen them get here before, but it was only thanks to the woman still sitting in the corner drinking tea distracting them with a drinking contest to stop there fight, and she waseant even paying attention anymore" this could get bad" without any of the big baddies here there waseant anyone able to stop them physicaly before they realy got worked up"Rook, find an exit" he said as his large bodyguard nodded and left his side to secure a secondary way out.

The shord haired brother stumbled back as he knelt down, swisting his sword in his hand and waited; The burning body of the other brother finaly began to move as the spine mended and flesh soon to follow, his claws digging into the wooden table as he pushed himself up and accidentaly crushed the table remains and slammed his claw into the stone floor, his eyes morphing almost snakelike as smoke slid from his clenched fangs" arrogant ******** stick" grunting as his older brother luaphed" that looks painful, maybe you should stay down, save you looseing again" finaly returning to his feet, the long haired brotghers skin began crawling as actual heavy black claws began to tare out from his finger nails "62" the light voice almost unheard as the younger brother looked around and then finaly saw griff beside him holding out a new mug" you were on 62 yes, well if we just say those three mugs were no ones, then you can both continue yes" the long haired brother seemed not so moved, still fumeing at his brother" please, i realy wanted to see who could win" looking sideways a bit the long haired brother smiled as he took the mug"63" he said chugging it quickly and rushed to get another, the short haired brother gasping as he threw his sword aside and dashed after his younger sibling to not fall behind.

Laruex was so relieved he couldent help but luaph"wellwell, i dideant know the kid had it in him" he said looking back to Aiyana" well before things get that heated again, i must be off, though"leaning in close so only she could hear"the old labrynth Gardens are quite the wellspring this time of year, for those with a sharp enouph mind" standing back up as he smiled sweetly" if one wanted secrets, one may only need seek them" bowing lightly to her" i wish you the best of luck in your endeavours little sister, may we all be so blessed" waveing to griff and the twins before he headed to leave them to there games

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraide,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ok now things were getting pretty bad, as one of the brother were practically sliced in half, the young female flinching and looking away. Was everyone in her family so ******** crazy? She watched everything go down and bit her lip, this was getting out of hand. She needed to stop it, so taking a breath she took a step forward and opened her mouth to say something, but it was Griff who had spoken up first. Now that was surprising, and actually welcomed. Aiya honestly felt herself in over her head in this place. Pretending to be a traitor to her dad, trying not to get killed, having to make friends with those who are trying to kill her. It gave her some more time to think.

however short that was, thank the Laurex Aiyana had even more questions! " The labyrinth gardens?" She whispered back looking up to the male confused. What were the labyrinth gardens? and what did he mean by blessed? she didn't feel all that blessed that's for sure. She watched Laurex leave thinking over what he told her. She would have to look for these gardens, maybe they could answer her questions. But for now, she had had friends she had to make... some how.

Hmmm, it seemed like they like booze.. that's when she got a awesome idea. Walking up to the bar were her brothers were she smiled. " Heay, how would you guys like to play a drinking game with me?" She asked grabbing a bottle from the bar.

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

Dapper Smoker

User Image
User Image
" Run Away."

What I believe is all that I am
Take it away, I’m only a man
Back from the dead and now it appears
I’ll be the one to take back the fear
Give Into Sin, Reveal My Gifts

User Image

Rasmus was finaly ready to start placeing his peices within the war"stand, and give me your hands" the four men following his orders as rasmus reached into his overcoat and pulled free a small leather sachel, opening it as he handed them each a strange crystal orb"do not look into them, and tuck them away quickly" he said as his men did as he bid" you two will decend into the mansion to distribute the gifts, and you two shall take remus's armies, see that these gifts find themselves into the hands of critical men only, or they will be wasted" spaz was the only one who spoke" how will we distribute these gifts?" rasmus stepped back"hold still" he said raiseing his hand, as shadows began to envelope the mens bodies, Rasmus snapping his fingers as the shadows vanished and four copies of himself took shape instead of the men, cloaking them in his own appearance" the ground work is done, but spaz, i have a special target for you, take this, and see the young girl gets that stone" spaz looked at the image before tucking it and the small file away"it will be done" the four men moved away as they cast there own spells to teleport from the room, leaving rasmus alone once more.

Spinning the last glass orb in his hand as he smiled" i wonder what will come from this?" he asked more for general curiosity then actualy careing, this distractyion was meant to effect only one person, the man he targeted himself, anyone else who ended up with an orb was just to distract from the true purpose" i believe in you young monk, dont let me down" he said tucking the orb away and leaving the room, knowing it would be time soon, he had to hurry back.

Kill or be killed, that isn’t me
Maybe it’s you dying to be
Somebody else. Man of the year
But I am the one to take back the fear

User Image
The Guardian has fallen.

I Want To Kill Everybody In The World I Want To Kill Everybody In The World I Want To Kill Everybody In The World

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxRienheartxxx Remusxxxxxx

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
Ezekai - Cassandras Eldest Son
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz - Hidden
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Gawain - Reinhearts Brother
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Still mid chug when Aiyana came to the bar, both brothers finished there mugs and looked at the young girl, rather puzzled looks on there faces as they realized she was there, and when griff spoke they both seemed startled as they looked at griff, the short haired brother quicker to speak"when did you get here?" the long haired brother soon after" did the old fart send you, cuase we aernt going back" "oh hell no, im not going back to that dank ******** cell" Griff very confused now, but held out his hand with a kind smile"im griff, your younger brother" both brothers even more rigid as they looked at Aiyana to see who she was"n you?" they seemed very on edge at the moment.

When both had introduced themselves it took a moment for the information to register in there heads; but dropping there guards all at once, they both smiled exitedly as they shook griff and Aiyana's hands vigorously, switching between them quickly, the short haired brother so relieved to not be getting dragged back to a cell"names Kage, nice to meet ya sister, and nice to meet you little griff" The longer haired brother no better off as he shook there hands" good on yea lil g, and if im not mistaken you said booze""your name jack a**" kage said looking to his rude brother" oh right, names River""booze yea" Kage interupting as he snatched a bottle"i like this drinking thing" River soon to follow as he snatched a bottle of his own and one for griff" come on" he said handing it to griff, the young griff shakeingly takeing the bottle"um...im not alowed to drink" river waseant sure what to make of that"what does...allowed mean?" griff shakeing his head"wait, you know, if your not allowed then um...you cant do it" griff was never good on the spot, but river still dideant understand" eh...right so lets drink" he said grabbing griffs back shoulder and pulling him along before he started walking on his own"okay"

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiya watched them both a bit stunned to see their reactions to both herself and Griff, especially since just a moment ago Griff gave them some booze. These two were in their own little world. it was funny really, though their demeanor seemed to shift quickly once they truly noticed she and Griff were there. " Cell?" She asked curiously. Why would they be in a cell? Weren't they some of her great granddads top fighters? Why would he place them in a cell?

Griff smiled and introduced himself, that seemed to ease them a little but when they turned their attention to her, she felt panicked. So far she knew that nearly everyone around here knew her name, and so far she knew that nearly everyone around here wanted her dead. So telling people her name usually warranted in her getting a harsh beating." Uh.... I... i'm." She stammered scratching the back of her head. " I'm..." Well she managed to hug Kaiden and he seemed to like her. ' I'm Aiyana. The baby sister." She stated with a awkward laugh trying to lighten up the fact that she was Remus's last child and that meant that she was raised by him.

Strange enough the brothers took her announcement well.. really well and went about enthusiastically shaking both her's and Griffs hands. They were really energetic and with the fear of perhaps they were also ones that wanted to kill her out of the way she was able to actually enjoy her sibling's company. They started dragging Griff away, the young lad not able to do anything while they pressured him into drinking along with them. he said he was not allowed to drink, that must have meant that Griff had a mother who loved and raised him in a nurturing home. It was good to know that not all of her siblings had hard lives thanks to her dad.

She looked back at the bar her eye s glancing over the bottles until she found one that she was looking for. with a smiled she reached over and grabbed a few bottles tearing off the labels to hide the fact that they were none alcoholic. She did not want Griff to go against his mothers word. Especially if he was not comfortable doing it. So she was giving him a way to not only respect his mothers wishes, but save face in front of their brothers as well. After all it was still booze.

She brought the beers she got for Griff and smiled. " Yeah big brother lets have some fun." She said setting his bottles down beside him. " Though the game will be better if your drink was cold." She said giving him a smile as she held out the bottle. " So lets switch ok " She took the bottle that River had giving him and slipped the non acoholic booze into his other hand giving him a wink then walking to a spot for her. " ok have any of you played Big fat hen?"

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz - Hidden
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Back on the Battle field, Ezekai had bien forced to slow his assualt as he landed away from rayne, his wings slowly healing from the crossfires with rayne and Jinx" not half bad for an old hag" he said regaining his bvreath as he stood up and rolled his shoulders, Rayne's attention pulled away from him though as Jinx began another volley of Rapid fire Thermal rounds from her LMG, Waitiong foir Rayne to attempt a counter attack before vanishing in a purple cloud and setting off her trap, as automated mines exploded all throuygh the tree line attempting to vaporize Rayne, or atleast slow her down.

Ezekai cleaning his claws as the explosion shook the ground lightly" that would suck to be in there" he said spreading his wings once more as pulses of energy began strikeing the ground below him once more, Jinx loading a high explosive round and fireing it across the road into the flameing mess she had left rayne in"BURN BABY!!" jinx haveing far to much fun now, her fights never lasted this long, Rayne was actualy starting to scare her, it was absolutely thrilling.

Kage looked down to Aiyana as she set her mug on the table, throwing his arm over her shoulders and leaning on her slightly" good on yea lil sis, lookin out for the teeny guy" griff takeing the mug akwardly"uh...thanks" he said watching her as he saw her wink and seemed puzzled at first but then hurridly sat down and pulled the new mug closer to himself"thank you" he was often very good at meeting new people one on one, but when he was outnumbered he became very timid and shy, but it was becomeing easier to relax in present company, even though these two brothers were rumored to be the most dangerous living creatures on this island, there fight a very small glimps at what they could do and take, there new demeanor and attitudes was just so infectously happy, like they had the minds of children, which may have not bien to far from the truth in this case; River sitting down as he tapped his mug to griffs" this should be good huh" As Aiyana told them the name of the game, none of them knew it, but River was quick to interject"i know a game, its a big hit back home, we could play that" Kage interupting" you talking about the one you guys always play at the hall?" river nodding"yea you remember" kage smirling sweetly"sure, but we can play it later, i want to learn this new game, dont you"river thought for a moment and nodded" yea!" Kage chuckeling as he sipped from his mug casualy leaning down near Aiyana" yea his games stupid" he said chuckeling to himself, overjoyed he once more pulled a fast one on his younger brother "so um...how do we play?" asked griff as both brothers sat up"oh yea"

Desirable Rogue

User Image
==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====
User Image

User ImageUser Image

(( O O C : oooo i think Rayne has another admirer .))

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Well that was an interesting surprise, the mines detonated all around Rayne, Alister flashed and soon they were engulfed in flames. Nothing came from Rayne as the fires raged and the siblings continued to add more explosives and fire to keep it burning.

Still nothing happened, it seemed the two had finally brought the red haired warrior woman down. But their victory was short lived, A large torrent of wind came from the middle of the explosion creating a huge fire tornado then all of the sudden disapated as if it was cut in half, Rayne standing there her wings spread, her body covered in black burns as if she had been tied at a post and burned like a witch. the burns stung like hell, but she could feel the skin under them already starting to heal, the lesser burns pealing from her body and falling to the floor." Not bad, for demon slime." Though burned to all hell Rayne was determined to end this battle now once and for all. She had grown tired of these brats and had a war to win, so she took off running taking the advantage of the girl having to reload for her attack. She aimed Alister for a stab, The blade like before dissipating like air to go through whatever defense she had and solidify to finish the job. Rayne used this technique many of times, one of the times was on Ruka Vachal.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        There is no escape and that is for sure
                                                        This is the end we won't take any more
                                                        Say goodbye to the world you live in
                                                        You have always been taking
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay
                                                        Dying,One thousand Deaths☠...

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Angel of D E A T H

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiya giggled listening to the two brothers, she couldn't help but smile while she watched their interactions. they reminded her a lot of her grandfather Ruik and even a couple of her uncles. It was refreshing and felt nice to be around happy people again. everyone of her family members seemed to be so broody. " Well these are the rules. All you need are some friends and booze." She said holding up her mug. " What you do, is say the following phrases are said, one at a time, You have one leader who seas them then every other player repeats the phrase. When you get past the first phrase, you must say the next number along with the ones before. So if i am the leader and I say. A big Fat hen. we go around the circle and every one of you guys repeat it. Then i would go. A couple of duck, a big fat hen. Then you repeat that." She then held up her hand. " But! if you screw up any part of any of the phrases, The one who messed up has to drink and play goes back to the person before you were they have to restart the game. so if We managed to get to. Six Swans Swimming Sideways Through A Sea Green Sewer. and lets say Griff messes up he would have to take a drink and it would be Rivers turn since he was the one who went before Griff to restart the game." She looked to all her brothers. " Do you understand?"

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Jinx's eyes went wide as rayne shot at her, a smile still on her features as she luaphed, her heart raceing, the fear only makeing this more exiting for her; Drawing her large gun up to block, with not enouph time to cast her spell she would have to retreate naturaly, pushing back off the trees large branch and trying to just get distance, her fall was stopped shortly after her jump as raynes blade materialized through jinx's weapon"huh!" gripping her gun it took a moment before pulling on it cuasedf her chest to sting, and she came to realize the large sword had peirced through her chest" ******** AHK!" blood spurting up from her right lung and splattering on raynes sword; smileing in almost ecstasy as she grinded her chest into the blade and then shoved hard, pushing off her gun to free herself from the blade.

Crashing into the ground below, chokeing and cuaphing on her own blood from the assualt and her rather far fall to the ground, unable to make her body move as the damage settled in; once more a sonic book struck behind rayne as Ezekai came speeding right at her back, outstreching his claw to literaly grab her spine, once he snapped that he would remove her head with the blades hidden in his wings.

Gunfire rang from the road as soon as Ezekai reached rayne, wether he managed to complete his attack or rayne could block his speed, Remus's guns both rang until ******** bloodbath" he said looking at the warfield, Jerai and his men quick at remus's heals along with Gawain and the others, a sizeable force but no were near what they had in reserves" Jerai, give the sig GAH!"just before giveing his order to send in the assualt force, a blade had perced his gut, his eyes looking down to a strange white mask"what are y" he sentenced ended once more as the man struck the hilt of his blade and an impact wave hit remus, sending him flying backwards through a tree down the road, the man vanishing in a split moment in the same direction remus had gone.

Jinx finaly manageing to use her body as she lifted her head to see remus arrive, and then to be sent away, the assualter visable for only a moment before vanishing again, cuaseing jinx to chuckle" go get em draz"

Both Brothers nodded as if they understood, But river was eager tyo play" six swans swimming in..green dresses?" "nope drink!" kage smileing as Griff chuckled lightly" i think they get the jist of it" he joked lightly as river set his drink back down" whose up" griff raiseing his hand" i think Aiyana should start, since its her game" kage leaning over Aiyana again "you are so going down puny demon" smileing through sharp fangs, though it was hard to feel intimidated with his innocent he still looked at the moment; River sitting up and paying closer attention.

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aiya couldn't help but laugh, they were so care free and friendly, eager to have fun. " Good try." She picked up her mug as Kage leaned over to try and intimidate her. A sly smile painting it's self on her lips. " I probably will." She replied haveing no doubt she was going to get more smashed then any of them. Given the fact that Griff was drinking non alcoholic booze and Kage and River had healing abilities. But! She did have one advantage the others did not have. She was raised with non other then her granddad Ruik Vachal. The big blow hard that got all his grand kids drinking before the age of five. Always slipping them wine or giving them drinks of his own booze. Hell sometimes he would get her or her siblings drunk just to laugh as they wobbled around and made themselves a fool. So she had a really high tolerance, maybe that would be enough.

Griff suggested she go first since he was her game. " Alright, I will be the leader for the first couple of rounds so that you all can learn the phrases, but once you all got them down we can start having new leaders. Sound good?" She waited for thier replies before nodding. "Okay lets play!" She called out holding her mug in the air. " A Big Fat Hen!" She She looked to River on her left to indicate it was hist turn.

a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

(( O O C : ))

User Image

Rayne watched the girl fall to the ground bleeding perfusly , a satisfied smirk on her still healing face. the blackness that was her burned skin slowly but surely healing and falling away. her wings shaking off ash and burned feathers with each flap. She landed on the large branch flung the blood off Alister's blade and got ready to take off and finish the girl off when a sonic boom caught her attention. So he was at it again, she sighed and got the weapon ready and as the male came at her at top speed Rayne turned and swung her blade. Aiming to not only fut off the mans hand but chop off his wing as well. His speed knocking her off the branch.

Weather or not she managed to take off his appendage and his wing or he managed to save himself. The sound of gun shots rang in her ears as she descended in her fall. Her head turned to see Remus, Jeria and a couple others. But they had only just gotten there when they were attacked. Rayne saw the blood come from her sons mouth and Remus knocked into oblivion. Eyes wide she spread out her wings and took flight right above Jinx, Alisters blade was probably able to be felt along the girls back as Rayne passed over.

No longer careing about the duo she was fighting she headed right for her son. " Jeria." She landed right next to her son. Her eyes full of worry for both him and his father as she looked her son over. She knew her had healing abilities thanks to Saras intervention. But still he had not been born with them so her worry was valid. She was worried about remus as well but Jeria came first.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Ezekai Drew close to fast for him to stop but not to change his tactic, pulling back his hand he threw his wings forwards and used the blades hidden within to sheild himself from her sword , pleased to have atleast have knocked her down he was about to give chase when sharp pains surged throyugh his back and left wing followed by the sounds of ********!" curseing as he hurridly made his escape with his injured wing barely keeping him from crashing as he vanished into the trees to heal.

Remus grunted viscerally as he pushed his body up from the wreckage around him, forceing his shoulder back into its socket before finaly standing back up, surprized that whoever had attacked him and his son was not already here to kill him, it seemed clear he was seperated from the others for a ******** it" he was not very worried for jerai, such a weak strike would not kill one of his children, and like it or not, he knew balthier would not let harm come to his son; True to Remus's beliefs, not moments after rayne had reached her sons side, Baltheir and Fade had enveloped there comander in a barrier aswell as rayne and themselves.

Jerai gripping the blade still in his gut, and with a slight wince freed it from his body and gasped a deep breath of relief "********" he never understood why his father hated them so much until now, sure bullets could kill faster, but blades were just cruel" im...good" although his healing abilities were working, haveing spent most of his life perfecting the art of not bieng hit, his threshhold for pain was very low" that little masked s**t" he said as he sat up and looked at his shirt" brand ******** new" sighing as he stood and looked to his mother and smiled" how long have you bien here, i half expected the fort to be won an hour ago" teaseing his mother lightly, sadly though it was half true, he never knew when it came to her, she was a tough old bird.

Jinx knew she was in trouble as the sun filtering through the canopy above began to blur, gripping at her chest for only a moment before letting her hand fall to her side, unable to speak for fear of her lungs collapsing, or manage more then a strained breath, she maintained her smile, even with her dissapointment, she had come all this way and wasted her chance, he was here and now she had no way of seeing him; "i give you one hour little flower" Jinxs heart almost leaping from her chest as she felt a hand on her chest and the blurry face of a man came into her sight, Draz kneeling over jinx as he held his blue sword over her, pressing its blade to her with his bare palm" one hour to find your way, or be swept up into the wind" his sword emmiting a briliant light over her body, sealing her injuries and turning back the hands of time, restoring her to perfect health" do not wait for a goodbye" he said shiething his sword as jinx slowly took to her feet and looked to her now masked brother, a tear nearly on her eye, but vanished as a wide grin spread across her face" i got it this time draz!, see YEA!" summoning up her gun she watched as draz pointed her in the right direction and then took off through the woods; Draz sighing as he shook his head" wasted oppertunity, i could have completed two contracts at once...family..heheh" luaphing to himself as he sat down against the tree and pulled out a clock, setting it down beside himself and waiting.

As things began to calm down, a thunderous explosion shook the ground as the tower of light eminating from Ezekais blade still inmedded in the ground reached its final form and began to burn with golden flames, the entire tower fireing up with the same light, purgeing all impurities from the sky; Ezekai exploded through the woods and flew through the flames, and as the fire finaly began to fade Ezekai emurged holding his great golden sword, his entire body, from his skin to his armour coloured an unbelievable briliant gold" i am reborn once more!" the men at the fort cheering for there commander as he reached his full power; Ezekai looking towards the new enemy as the shadow barroer faded and his eyes locked on rayne and her ilk, pulling his blade back and gripping it with with hands firmly, planting his feet wide and drawing power into himself, but as each strike hit the ground this time, a shockwave of golden fire spread from him in wide arcs, acting as a shield, the flames of purest light, the bane to all demons and angels of questionable blood" in the names of the seven Silver sisters, i Ezekai, Guardian of the Last, And Wielder of the final Sentinal, cast thee heathens down" his legs almost buckeling under the force of his own power strikeing the ground as the golden flames of his sword exploded backwards from the sword, almost ignighting the very fort as its powers began to peak, yet still he held the sword back and charged" i shall keep my brothers from all harm, as sheild and if need be...sword" stepping and dropping all of his wieght forwards he threw his sword with all his wieght into a wide swinging arch, blowing out his shoulder and both elbows as he barely managed to keep a hold of the sword as the golden flames luanched to engulf Rayne and all of her men, and so much more behond as it shook the earth below them

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rayne watched as her son pulled the blade from his body and began to heal, a wave of relief washing over her. He would be ok, she had to admit it was fortunet that he had captured the heart of Alucards niece. the red haired woman chuckled listening to her son complain about his clothing. " You sound like your father." She stated fondly, turning her eyes to the direction her husband had been sent. He would be okay on his own for now... right?

Jerias voice caught her attention and she looked back to her son, a smirk painting it's self on her lips. " Haven't had a good battle in many years." She replied flexing her wings. " I have to test the limits of my new body. Can't do that if the battle is over too quickly." That and she didn't like to admit it but her new adversaries were pretty tough. It was an amazing battle.

A pulse of power interrupted their conversation and Rayne looked to the source. The man she had been fighting earlier had finally shown his true colors. Raynes eyes narrowed at the sight. "Moron." Did he honestly think bigger was better? She moved and stood in front of Jeria her wings outspread to keep him shielded. " Stay behind me." she ordered drawing Alister once more. Rayne was a angel Jeria was only partial even with his healing abilities and angelic blood the holy power this man was giving off would bring him extreme pain and harm. For Rayne though being an ascended angel would greatly help in her defense.

" Lets see what you got, child." Alisters blade began to glow white like light. " I have always wanted to kill a god!" The white light engulfed the woman spreading from her body back to encase Jeria The shock wave of gold hitting them just as the white had Jeria fully engulfed protecting him in a cocoon. But Rayne was not one to just stand there and take a hit. She took off running as fast as she could.

This time she was going to put an end to this battle, She was going to kill this man,not matter what.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

Dapper Smoker

User Image

User Image User Image

Cassandra - Alive
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Seen
Guardian - Hidden
Guardian - Hidden
Kage/River - DragonSpawn
Cressida - hidden
Luarana - Hidden
Drac'Eel - Hidden
RazzGill - Hidden
Razer - Deceased
Trigger'Jack - Hidden
Venom'Ace - Hidden
Cen - Hidden
Cas'Kah'Shay - Hidden
Gaviel - Hidden
Fianna - Hidden
Odana - Hidden
Draz- Remus Son/Assassin
Jinx - Remus Duaphter
Marrissa - Hidden
Masuna - Remus Duaphter
Unod - Remus Son
Griff - Remus Son
Nezra - Hidden
Prill - Hidden
Hero - Hidden
Kaiden - Remus Son
Laruex - Remus son
Ling - Hidden
Mink - Remus Son
Monk - Remus Son
Kalrua - Remus Child

*LEGEND*
~Enemy~ ~Nuetral~ ~Ally~

Rurik - Active
    Mark - Active
    Kuro - Active
    Siegfreid - Active
    Rasmus - Active
    Jerai - Active
    Leon/Fade - Active
    Balthier - Active
    Basq - Lesser Lord
    Devdan - Active
    Mikhail - Active
    Alucard - Active
    Crow - Hidden
    Jason - Gawains Eldest
    Melanie - Hidden
    Pixie - Hidden
    Kelvie - Hidden
    Lizbeth - Hidden
    Dakken - Hidden
    Shrell - Hidden
    Lachis - Hidden

Jerai was healed and back to jokeing, but when his head got back into the game the sight comeing towards them made the young untested commander fualter, no matter who his blood was, unlike his elder siblings, he was not tested in actual warfare, and even baltheir found himself shaken with fear, he knew the golden flames, and even as they raced towards him from so far away, he copuld feel the heat burning into his soul" u...u..h" A fatal mistake that could have claimed his commander whome he was sworn to protect if rayne had not stepped in to do his job, and also the men he lead, had Fade did not show his well seasoned mind, and in the same action, perhapse more then he would have wished for; Spreading his massive grey wings he whipped them back, throwing his son into the men behind him before dropping both hands towards the ground, moments before fire reached him he flourished his wings and threw his hands upwards, summoning a violent torrent of black stained wind sliceing througn the center of the flames and diverting them arround the men; Baltheir looking up to fade from were he had crashed into his men, and a hard disgusted almost violent anger filled his features, his soldier attempting to help him up, As baltheir almost childishly pulled away and shoved him back"dont touch ME!" yes he was shaken by the fact he had failed his commander and men, but this was something more.

Jerai watched his mother dissapear, in awe as his almost emminent death was stopped so willfully by his mother, as if it took no effort, more shaken to have actualy bien saved then by his own failure to act; though his mind was quickly shaken back to reality as jerai heard the mens concerened voices and baltheirs sudden violent tone; Fade was about to approach his son, surprized by the eyes his son was showing him, but was interupted as jerai moved past him and with a warm hearted chuckle pulled baltier into his chest and tapped his back before letting him go"do not be angery brother" he said placeing his hand to baltheirs cheek to demand his full attention" this is the experience we wanted iseant it, we will both do better next time, okay?" baltheirs almost uncontrollable anger and strange attitude was deflated almost instantly as he looked into his commanders eyes and nodded" by your word my k...lord" jerai smileing as he turned back to the battle" good, then who says we call in the reinforcements now and get this farce over with" he said reaching into his jacket to grab the beacon only to find it gone"s**t" spinning around franticly to find the beacon"it must have falen out of my" a sudden realization in his mind, he had bien struck while he was holding the device, if it was gone"that masked ******** GONNA KILL HIM!" Jerai hated bieng played the fool, even more to be done so surrounded by his men, on his first actual mission, against a s**t covered halfblooded"calm" jerai said to himself"BALTHIER!...fade" looking to his generals" baltheir, find that little fleet footed...brother of mine, and retreive my beacon, up to it?" Baltheir placeing his fist to his chest" yes sir!" Jerai looking to fade" and you, protect our men, we dont loose a single one yes?" Fade bowed lightly" consider it done little lord" jerai cracking his neck" when you get your hands on the beacon, use it...i dont care who is in the way...yes" baltheir smiled with a nodd" on it" fade was about to object when he simply remained silent, his oaths would never be broken again, he had sworn service to Jerai for this war, and he would follow him to whatever end.

Jerai leaving them as baltheir fanished into shadows, Fade pulling the men away from the battle, "ive got a meeting with my own god mother, lets hope theres less violence with mine shall we" luaphing to himself, but once more returned to his calm collected self.

Jinx bolted through the forest as fast as she could almost to exited to keep from running into things or notice clear roots obstructing her path, but it waseant far to remus as she came leaping from the forest and into the clearing around remus, without any warning she pulled her gun up onto her shoulder as the large shark shaped issle head sticking out of it suddenly came alive and smiled with a massive tooth filled grin, its eyes locking onto him as jinx pulled the trigger, and the colourful explosion blowing from her gun kicked her and cuased her to fall onto her back; Remus haveing absolutely no time to react as the strange girl and stranger weapon were suddenly just there"wait!" the guns boom cuaseing him to jump as he fell backwards to dodge the rocket, watching it pass over his head as he let out his breath"damb....." this girl was quick" shoveing himself up as he looked to the girl now dusting herself over"hey!, whats the idea kid!" he should have instantly assumed it was one of his kids, but he got that distinct impression when he saw her vibrant pink eyes turn to him along with a briliant white smile"hey!" she said bubbeling with a wave"um look out" she said pointing behind him, Remus confused as he glanced back to just barely see the same living rocket in his face as its massive steel jaws slammed down over his shoulder and upper arm"GAAAHH!!" just suddenly realizing he had never heard an explosion"no...no" watching as the shark missle's eyes locked onto him and it seemed to start chuckeling"nonononono" trying to rip it off but to no avail as it suddenly began to emit a bright light and then exploded in a mealtrom of bright rainbow colors of flames and smoke" HAHA! GOT YEA GOOD!" Jinx jumping up in joy as she held up her gun"Return Shark Bait" she said as the shrappenal of the metal shark megan to vibrate before swarming together and returning the missle to full shape"here boy" she said as the missle floated over to her, jinx pokeing his cheek as his eyes lit up once more and she filling him with energy once more"reload" she said grabbing him and shoveing him back into the gun.

as the flames and smoke cleared, a truly horrifying sight was left behind, remus's twisted, half missing, flesh warped corpse trembeling as it tried to heal the deformity of Jinx's Shark Bait missle" oh common stop playing around!, comon!" jinx getting anxious for him to heal as she ran over and began circeling him, pokeing his shiovering body"haha your so wierd!" luaphing as his skin finaly began to reform, a sudden deep gasp filling his shredded lungs as he almost screamed but couldent over the pain, spinning on jinx now pissed behond belief when the girl leapt at him and hugged him, luaphing and shakeing so happily"AMAZING!!" remus completely shocked now, every fiber of his body screamed to snap this little bitches neck, but he couldent move his hands to do it, her hug was just so...open, as if Aiyana had her arms around him"what.." thje girl releasing him as she pushed his chest and luaphed" your so cool!, and i love your hair, i gotta say you are so much taller then i thought youde be like" reaching up and only able to touch his chicn"like wow" pulling her gun up as the missles eyes locked on remus again"Shark bait thinks so to, dont you baity" the missle giggeling still smileing; Remus so confused by what the hell was happening, he decided it was time to do something well needed" child, SHH!" jinx standing up fully as remus looked down at her sternly" it is not nice to...melt people with...shark rockets okay!" jinx looking slightly confused" but you can heal, your fine, a little nude but still pretty" remus suddenly realizing he was naked and infront of a young female, a possible child of his aswell" ********" covering himself as he stepped back" who are you kid?" Jinx grinning as she shouldered her gun" im jinx!, duaphter of...um...nameria i think...a woman from the place with all the concrete buildings and electricity...kinda has alot of metal to, like more metal then stone, and those big swirly buzzzz things" remus sighing" yes i know the one, but i was more intrested in your father, and if that happens to be me, and if so, im guessing your here to kill me so...what the ********?" he was okay for a head on head fight, but this child was all over the place, and he would feel bad about killing her if she was just some missunderstood kid hehad abandoned and left to go dark side under reinhearts boot, a sudden complex he found himself developing, what was ******** wrong with him.

Ezekai shook his shoulders off as his body healed from the attack, completely unphased by the staggeringly low kill rate of his army killer attack, even though it was the first time it had failed to kill an army, he was used to commanders surviveing it, luckily he was far from done, his tricks from before were over, and he was now fully charged, he no longer needed to boost anything, so beating his wings back he made a heroic figure" embrace my devine judgment mortal, or be sparred my mercy for pain" watching her he sighed" pain it shall be then" pointing his sword towards her he stood completely upright and still, watching her as if watching an ant charge to n** at his toes.

Draz sat comfertably against the tree in the shade , his blue sword imbedded in the ground beside him glowing a faint blue, as he rested his red sword lazily on his chest and waited for the clock to ring, mostly ignoreing the fight now but still useing it as a way to pass the time" i always thought a gods greatest weakness would be arrogance...or maybe he's just crazy....hmm" he said glanceing around before sighing, sure he rarely ever spoke back to jinx, but in the short time she had bien hanging around him like an insect these last while he had found he missed her voice buzzing in his ear, he never had that before" i hope she kills him" he said tapping his red blade in a sort of tune, he realy dideant want to have to kill her aswell.

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rayns wings had been shredded from the fire. all there was left was the bone attacked to her back. Her skin and muscle once more torn from a part of her face and quite a bit of her clothing was burned form her body leaving her mostly nude, except for a few tattered pieces. She looked like death in carnet as she charged after the god angel. " Time to end this!" She called out swinging alister for an attack.

Seek and Destroy
                                                        but now you're giving
                                                        Running,On our way
                                                        Hiding,You will pay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces