Company: The lords and a few others.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
Veles Zephyrus ✔ Lord Of Autumn ✔
║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

Veles could hear many voices and feel what was going on but he could not wake up! The dome had kept him from crashing into the earth full force if not for it he would of died. He felt himself drifting in a sea of black total darkness what was going to happen now;would his quest for atonement end here? Then there came the light he felt the gentle touch upon his chest he felt the healing and he slowly began to return t the light. As more healing was given he began to stir and open his eyes as he let the melody of flames take him. Veles awaken fully healed one eye emerald in color the other an unusual orange he was still ill but better than before.

Veles looked over to Iris words cannot express the gratitude I feel for your helping hands all of you thank you. Veles stands up gazing at the scene at hand the monstrosity flying about would only make him more determined to kill Alyss or save her from herself.We won't win like this not with that thing about we need to retreat and live to fight another day. The next time we fight her we fight as one my comrades next time it will be different he spoke in a serious tone mixed with determination and anger. Veles bold up his fist as his anger began to mount and his will was wavering then he let it go. The man walks away from them a few good paces I'll begin the retreat my friends if we lose now all is lost..trust me when I say this is by far the wiser course. I will do everything in my power to make sure we all live through this.

Veles began to conjure up wind around his lower torso when we find a safer spot to rest Iris,Zamir we should hold a meeting. With that the lord was on the move he had to get his soldiers out of there. When he made it back to field he begins to tell his generals to retreat;as such horns were spewing the calls of retreat. Veles didn't stop there as he made sure spring and summer troops got the memo..RUN. The dragon was something to be feared but Veles was not scared he was also not stupid either;being close to the damn thing made his blood boil. Yet he felt as if she was there in it some how after hearing that voice all doubts were erased.

Knowing he could not stay here for long are risk facing the damn things wrath he scans the area. The fleeing soldiers were making good pace but stragglers are a problem. Veles sees Rikki as she stood and faced the creature but he was not going to let her fight they had no chance. Veles formed a tornado around her and a few stragglers and moved them away it was time to leave.You'll thank me later he says masking his embarrassment after all he was going to say something last time. When he made it back to the other leaders he dispels the tornadoes.

Looking back at the battlefield he felt depression creeping in the back of his mind.So many dead then used against them like tools and the worst part of all he knew these people form generation to generation as family. Veles looks away as a few tears escaped his eyes he whips them away. Having seen enough of this carnage he turns to face summer and spring with a seriousness expression. We got to move out give our men some much needed rest and support. I'm not your lord but for their sake please fall back. Veles looked to both of them awaiting their answers because at this very moment this could make or break the war.

Theme For This Moment- Game Over

OCC: I'll get Rikki out of there for you Sin since yo wont be posting for a bit and to keep the story going I hope you don't mind.

Travel Theme: Desert Land Serinola

War battle Theme: Battlefeild Serenade
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'' I must right this wrong before it is too late!''

User Image

✔Theme Song:Veles New Theme- Lies

✔ Personal Theme: Yago Island

✔ Battle Theme: Unlimited

Abilities/Weapons:
Wind manipulation:This is most practice skill other than spirit summoning. He started at a young age and now that he is this old he already master it a long time ago. I will list techniques that his knows in detail.

- Step of wind: The fastest wind ever recorded was 253 mph times that by three = 759 . He is able to go beyond the limits of earths wind speed because his is of a higher power if he wanted to.When using the step of wind he becomes the wind instantly phasing trough attacks however; he cannot attack in this form. It takes a lot of energy to become the wind,and move at such speed so, his maxed usage is three.

(Wind Bombs): He crates pockets of compressed air the orbs hold torrents of air which he fires at enemies they explode on his will. When they explode the release violent winds that shreds the ground apart. He can release about thirty in one go creating devastation everywhere he chooses to strike. This technique is good when fighting large amounts of enemies.

(Tornado Push) : He concentrates his wind into one of his blades compresses it and then release it on to his foe. A large tornado is unwrapped from his sword in a stabbing motion. The force of wind is great that it starts to tare things a part. If caught in one of these the target is twisted around violently like a rag doll before the tornado dispels. When it dispels it blows away creating a large creator.

(Blade Of Wind) : A buff for his sword to give it that extra kick! The wind acts as layers of steel for his blade making it sharper,not only that its length increases three times as well, and then the blades is as light as air he can swing it way faster than ever before. speed,reach and sharper this buff only last for five post also the blade is known as its pure form in this state.

(Grand Wind Wall/Dome)
: Veles creates a wall of rapid winds that block off or repel attacks from his enemies. The wall can even become a dome over him or his allies. The wall is not indestructible as it can be destroyed by powerful attacks! The purpose of the wind wall is all out defense against enemy attacks if he should be over run. The bigger the wall the more power is needed to maintain it so his max length of time for keeping it up is four post.

Note: These are just some moves I thought I would share with you lot. He is not limited to just using these moves in combat however because thy're many things you can do with wind such as flight, hurricanes etc. The moves are not meant to be over powered and I will make sure not to spam just one move throughout a fight not my style.

Spirit summoning (master level):

Spirit Solders: They're highly skilled solders that once served Veles father years ago. They're mostly skilled knights,archers,berserkers,monks etc. They may not be the strongest of sprites but, they're reliable comrades. At the moment he can only summon five of them on the battlefield. He can only maintain them in the field for five post.

Spirit Of Healing-Palutena: The spirit of healing steps forth and heals all that veles commands. Her only goal is to heal not fight s as soon as he summons her she is gone almost immediately.
Palutena

Spirit Of Combat- Solomon: Spirit of combat he takes on foes no matter how many there are. He stands about 6 foot 8 and can take hits as much as he can deal them. Being a spirit and all his more powerful than any human and with his sword Draken he is force to be reckon with.( Post limit 4)
Solomon

Spirit Of Defense-Metallica: A spirit that looks like he was made from metal itself is his greatest protector. Though her skin looks metallic it is not in fact no one really knows what her skin is made of.She can take hits like a champ but even she has limits she cannot stay on the battlefield for long(three post). Though she is defense she does have a powerful lance for offense back up.
Metallica

Spirit Of Magic-Ramza: He is a magic user trough and trough with powerful spells he is very versatile on and off combat, Though he may be a spirit he does share the weakness that all mages do lack of armor. ( He last for four post)
Ramza

Note: None of the spirits are invincible they can be beaten and if they are they will need to recharge in the spirit world. All spirits have a limit to how long they can stay out on this plane of existence. Every time a sprites summoned a bit of his stamina is sapped so over using them can leave him vulnerable.
xxxxxxx☽★☾xxx WEAPONS:

Anemoi Dual Blades: Two sets of blades that are made to work in perfect harmony with Veles wind manipulation. The blades can be connected to form a spear weapon giving him mid range,short range and long range capability.
User Image

Anemoi Giant Wind Fan: This fan is the size of a large boulder ans more effective with using the wind then his swords. It is mostly used to cause great destruction with a mighty swing!The fan can change from a normal fan size to the size of a blunder on his command.
User Image

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

S A N K A
B E H A R

Sanka watched as the whole rescue played out of the autumn leader, It was something to take his mind away from stinking mass of dragon that had overtaken the battle. Even as crazy as he was he knew this was a lost cause and he did not want to lose any more of his crew or comrades to such a threat. So with a reluctant mind he ordered his men to only fight what threatened to break their siege lines as they awaited further instruction. In the mean time his eyes were glued to the sky, Where Fenik and Shar had merged as one to create a creature large enough to perform a sort of air rescue.

It seemed like everything began to happen very quickly after that point. The dragon at the heart of the battle spread its wings and took to the sky. And after emitting an inhuman roar it suddenly spoke. Telling the leaders to pull back their forces to fight another day. Sanka narrowed his eyes at this and contemplated for a moment why the leader of winter would creat such a beast just to simply put an end to the battle. Was all the effort that went into the beast simply to send a message? Sanka found this likely but like a dog with a bone he couldn't seem to let that just be it.

Looking to the battle she obviously had the upper hand, She had all the creatures of winter at her disposal as well as the their seasons fallen. The creation of the grotesque beast had taken an even larger chomp out of the other seasons forces, So why not just end it? Worrying the end of his tongue between his teeth he continued to think on the situation. Even though thinking was not really his strong point even he could see something was very wrong with this tactic. Perhaps he would voice his thoughts to Zamir later on.

In the mean time things had progressed around him, No other undead had pushed up to the ridge so hi men while at the ready were standing idle with much of the other summer forces waiting for orders to come down from their lord on what to do next. Some of his crew even turned to him since he was the champion. But even as the champion he was simply a tool for the Lord of summer's actions, Giving orders in this kind of situation was way above his pay grade.

Once again something unexpected happened, The leader of Autumn that Fenik had transformed to save was among them and asking them to pull back and in the air were horns billowing their sound to alert the rest of the command. "Aye, You heard the man. Pick up your skirts and return to the camp! Now!" Sanka bellowed and his men began to move, No matter what season he fought under at the end of the day his crew only took orders from him. Right now he was still worrying the reasoning behind winter's sudden call for a truce but he would prefer a chalice in his hand than this spear. So without so much as two words he shouldered his weapon and started back for the camp. He over heard that the leaders wuld be meeting once they were fully retreated, Yes he would need to find a moment to speak with his Lord before this was all over.

The Champion of Summer
King of the Pirates
User Image

As Fenik rested amongst his comrades and allies within the healing flame, he tried to strategize. The sweet tune of the Hymn of Faith helped to clear his mind, but Fenik had keeping too much anxiety at bay, and he broke out in tears. The hymn was physically healing him, and the companionship gave him emotional release.

Fenik looked to Veles as the Autumn leader spoke. His words of gratitude and advice helped to ease the mind. "Your wise words are cherished, Lord Zephyrus. It is an honor to be of service." Fenik wiped his tears, then turned to Sanka and Zamir, taking a knee. "Zamir My Liege, my sincerest apologies for taking my actions into my own hands. I feel I have caused you concern. I offer no excuse. Master Sanka, as your guardian, I should have stuck to your side. Should you find me unfit for your service, I will humbly resign. It appears I am not as in control of myself as I had thought." Looking up to the sky, the huge grotesque dragon hovering overhead, Fenik continued, "I agree with Lord Zephyrus. An immediate retreat is in order. I ask for your mercy until the retreat is complete."

Sanka commanded a retreat to his army, though Fenik thought it looked more like a band of brigands. With that, Fenik transformed to Phoenix form and followed close behind Sanka, making sure that all of his remaining men made it out to safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fenik's Status: Mostly healed, though weakened from exertion.
Shar's Status: Resting and rekindling after extreme exertion.
Fenik's Thoughts: I really let Sanka and Zamir down. I hope they have mercy on me.
Shar's Thoughts: That was awesome. We need to try it again, except next time Fenik needs to not suck.

AquaSorceress
TheSinOfWrath1313
Koga Of The West-l-

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

N y r i k k i
O r i o n

There were no words to describe the horrors of the beast that stood before the season's forces. Its body composed of all those it had devoured in its creation, still writhing limbs moving as if they were still reaching out for help. Every time it moved it made a sickening crack as the bones that were supposed to make up humans, elves and other races molded together to support such a large structure. The roar it emitted was like all the voices of those who had been absorbed were screaming in agony praying for death. But that wasn't the worst of it. No that ould have to be the dragon's eyes, Or lack there of. At first the eyes were masses of many eyes, all of them scouring the battle with no order. At least at first they were, But then they changed. The eyes seemed to be sucked into the beast, like it was devouring itself, And in its stead were 2 gaping voids that no light seemed to touch.

Coming up to this behemoth of a beast, Rikki felt her heart begin to beat a tattoo against her ribs. She had never felt like this, Heck she had never once been fearful in her adult life. No, Fears of monsters and myth were things that were better left to children than the noble knights that served the Lord of Autumn. But in this instant, With every fiber of her being, Rikki was scared. It was like her limbs had been turned to ice as surely as the snow on the ground and she was frozen in place. 'I am going to die.' Was all she could think as she stared up into those twin voids. The sound of screams resounded in her, penetrating her to the very core.

After that everything around her seemed to keep moving, But there was no sound only an ominous silence filled the world. The dragon leaped into the sky, The force of its ascent knocking down those who had advanced with Rikki, Even she was forced to her knees by the downward thrust of the beasts wings. She could not say what transpired at that moment, She expected the beast to begin ravaging the forces, Its sheer size a tribute to how out of their league they were in trying to fight this. She could feel the men at her back retreating but she still could not seem to get her body to respond to her commands, Even with her every instinct screaming for her to run.

It was in that moment that the wind enveloped her, Not the sinister wind that as baring down on her from the grotesque beast that loomed over her. No this as warm as the first breezes that brought autumn after summer was through, And calming as resting in a pile of leaves. Just the presence of it gave her command over her body again and whisked away the fear that had engulfed her. She soon realized that she had been taken away from the battle, The form of the dragon shrinking as she was pulled further and further away. When she was finally dropped from the miniature tornado she was back among comrades. Vales was there as were the other seasons lords and lady, Also several of the knights that served the seasons and the champions were present.

Vales seemed to be pleading with the forces to pull back, To live to fight another day after much rest and recuperation was given to the troops. And time for those who had lost much to grieve. Rikki Firmly planted the tip of the Hunter's Moon in the ground and spoke in a tone that was much more steady than she felt after her encounter. "My Lords I beg of you, We must pull our forces from the field. I have stood before that abomination and felt its power, We cannot hope for a victory right now. If we stay the course we will all be devoured."There was no cowardice in her words, Only the need to not fight on for naught but death. She spared a look to Vales and hoped that he would bring the others to see her reason. If the proximity alone could freeze a seasoned warrior like her than what chance did those who were still wet behind the ears have?

Koga Of The West-l-

Joluv Archer

[quote"AquaSorceress"]

The White Tiger Knight
Hear Me ROAR

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            All attention was directed toward Dylan. The Autumn snitch redirected his focus so that it was no longer on Bryson but rather the champion of winter. This alone angered Bryson even more so. How could he just ignore him? Surely he was hard to miss but maybe it was something else all together? Could it be that the Autumn had actually realized that he was no match for him? It caused a smirk to show on his face. It was a good feeling and thought but blood still needed to be shed. Though, through all this time, Axel had already made his weak attack against the chair though Dylan had long vacated it. It was probably more lucky than not that Dylan had just happened to get out of his arrogant throne. The chances that he would have seen the attack coming was slim to none but he would have survived it. What happened within this time almost upset him more than before. They started to talk... that is it. Enemies who were bound set on destroying the other were now just talking. The pit within Bryson's chest screamed out to him. Just kill him now while he is distracted. Then, words of slander about him were even said. You need to calm down Bryson I'll show you calm down you t**t... He has no offensive abilities to speak of You'll be doubting that when you head has taken its place on my mantel.

It was for this reason that Bryson was part of the way that he was. The Mul people were generally peaceful but it wouldn't take long for one to get violent. After escaping the mine, there wasn't a whole lot to be said in the positive for his life. He was different and a lot of people made sure that he knew it. Though, at that time, his rage was no small feature. Those people didn't last long. The only reason that Axel and even Dylan were still on contact with their bodies was because there was something bigger going on and doing that here would just get in the way. Before long however, Axel found his way, limping and licking his wounds, back to his pitiful season. Dylan, had quickly dispersed afterwards and it was for the better. Bryson didn't know what he would do to the kid. Eventually though, once he as alone, he dropped the armor which left a long unbuttoned coat in its place. He walked to where he blade stood and pulled it out as if it was the sword in the stone before resting it on his shoulder. Finally, he looked out onto the battlefield. The living corpses were giving the seasons hell, as was their purpose. It was an encouraging sight to see.

It wasn't long after that that Bryson could feel the presence of the queen draw closer. Though he didn't have strong active magical abilities, his passive, subconscious abilities were stronger. The drawing near of a large magical surge indicated his queen. Quickly after however, the power he felt began to drain. With is his eyes still on the battlefield, Bryson could see the moving of first dead and second dead corpses being whisked away toward his direction. To some it would be a disturbing sight, yet to some... it was invigorating. Bryson moved his eyes to follow the bodies as the came to a single point and began to form something that appeared to be a spawn of satan himself. It wasn't long that the flesh dragon took form. This, Bryson knew, would be the selling aspect in this battle but every good thing comes with a sacrifice. Without anymore thought, he found his way further into the woods and further away from the battle. He needed to find his queen.

There she was. It wasn't much to say that she had looked better in the past. Blood was spilled all around her which told him that she had had a difficult time at commanding this magical spawn and it was finally getting to her. Yet she stood, bracing herself against Dylan. Alyss was still, very much alive. Though it seemed as though her actions were risky. Seeing her like this was actually hard for Bryson. He had seen similar pictures once before and it was then that his rage was triggered. Rather this time, it seemed to calm him. The look on his face softened as his mental path switched from anger to worry. With a gentle sigh, he looked between the two who stood a ways before him. There was nothing he could do now in either the battle, or to help his saver.

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
✪︙ ▶▶ xxx ι❜м gσιиg тσ x▸▸▸ ριcк υρ x тнε x ριεcεs x αи∂ мαкε α x ℓεgσ x нσυsε

xspacefillerxspacefillerx
location The Battlefield mood Overwhelmed outfit Dat Picture

It wasn't long before the battle at hand was beginning to take its toll on Jayce and even more so, his elite. Wave after wave the bodies push toward their front doing their best to push ahead. To destroy them where they stood. It would be that easy however. Jayce and his men were far from done. Each man and woman in his company carried their own strategies and each killed a multitude of enemies with it. Jayce had his own as well though it was much harder when the opponent had no sense of life and death. With a spear, it was crucial to keep an enemy at a distance. Normal men would parry each attack he made yet it kept them far enough away so that they couldn't attack themselves. These corpses carried no such ideals. Jayce had to take them out as quickly as they came or else he would get overrun.

In regular intervals, Jayce would look between his two companions Iris and Ren. It wasn't necessary, but he needed to protect them as if they were his own. Both were doing a decent job at keeping themselves alive at least. Iris, though blind, had a strong sense about her and could hold her own. Ren was a bundle of hope and encouragement. She could push forward by miraculous means even if she didn't have any limbs to help her. However, at one moment, she was getting overwhelmed. The bodies fell upon her. Panic rose up within Jayce but the yellow haired man was at her side within seconds and had her protected. A sense of failure rose up within his stomach. He wasn't there for her when she needed him most. The thought quickly left his mind as he was now under strong pressure from being distracted though he was quick to recover.

The yellow haired man was then by Iris's side though this time it wasn't for protection rather, conversation. He spoke of needing her and her healing powers. Naturally. Jayce was too busy himself to know that Veles had retreated the storm with his wind golem but had taken the fall for it and was now. Iris was then needed. Before she left however, she spoke to him. She wished for him to follow. He nodded even with the knowledge that she couldn't see it. In turn, he looked to his commanding officer and gave him the nod to continue to fight. Before long, he was in tow with Iris and Talon.

It wasn't long before the trio had made their way back to Autumn's line where Veles lay. Iris went to work right away while Jayce took a few steps back. He knew he was really no use in this situation but she had requested that he come along. It was a strange feeling though. Here he stood with the three gods of the seasons. It was a surreal moment and practically unbelievable. Jayce was never one to fan-girl over things, but it gave him a boost of encouragement. This could actually work. Throughout the procedure, more and more people found their way around and it pushed Jayce farther and farther back though it was probably better that way. Zamir's blessings had made his way to him nonetheless and the warmth filled his body. It wasn't long before Veles was back up with Iris's help. He was an incredible man. His first thought after getting himself healed was not himself, but his people. Retreat was now the strategy though it would take more than just falling back to camp. They would have to go further than that. The bodies had already found their way to the camps and even though their numbers dwindled, the dragon's force would go further than they ever did.

Zahara"King"Vepengeli
SummerFireLightning
TheRedLion

User Image

...Zu zu... She was sure that Zamir had only heard her brother call her that once, maybe twice in the brief meeting they had together. Yet, it had stuck with the Summer leader and he used it ever since. She wondered, if Zamir knew where her brother was, who he fought for, would he stop calling her that? Would he revoke her knighthood?

Would he care that it hurt her heart every time he said it?

The look on her face was of utter annoyance, and anger as he repeated the name a second time. She looked him dead in the eyes as she stabbed one end of her weapon through the head of a zombie she managed to fall during their quick chat. A warning? Perhaps. But one she knew he would never take. And for her safety, and the hope she had in her heart for her brothers convergence back too good, she would deal with Zamir's use of the nickname. Continue to hide the pain it caused her, and keep up the mask she worked so hard to build. Though, the fall of Autums leader saved Summer from whatever harsh remark she had waiting him.

As the battle waged on she heard Sanka's call to arms as a faint muffle in the back of her mind. She had indulged herself in battle, focused on her blades as an extension of her body. She trusted that what Zamir and Fenik were doing was enough and didn't require her assistance. They were fighters of their own right and seemed to have a plan that didn't require her interference. And so she fought on, falling undead after undead, burning their motionless bodies until there was little left but dust in the cold winter wind. How many was that? She had lost count after the first 12 or so. Some she was sure she had fought twice, maybe three times before getting a chance to set them a blaze. How devilishly wicked it was to raise an army with no souls, who seemed to feel no pain, though their voices cried out as if they did. All around her were soldiers, fighting as hard as she, but she gave them no motivational words. It was her hope that he actions and will to fight on despite taking blows would be enough.

As she fought another souless fallen she felt a shift in the air, and the winds rushed past her picking up bodies as they did so. Planting her feet, anchoring her spear in the ground she held on for dear life and watched as those, both alive and dead, were complied into a monstrous figure. Dripping sludge, blood and pieces of meat, a dragon. By the Gods. It seemed that winters Queen was pulling out all the stops this battle. She wondered why, what was she planning? With the dragon so close she knew that Winter was as well. This kind of power would be difficult to wield from afar, even for one of the seasons Goddesses. That meant...No...She had to stay focused. A retreat was called, and she would not argue it. "Fall back!" she called to those around her, only reiterating what they already knew.

Despite her powers, and tendency for silent arrogance, she wasn't stupid. Zahara understood the need to pull back and regroup in the face of such an opponent. A strategy needed to be concocted, and that was not her job as a knight. She was only supposed to protect Sanka, a duty that she didn't have as much concern for as Fenik, nor did she feel the need to apologize if it was felt that the duties were not completed. Sanka's first line of defense, from what she saw, were his crew, who were more loyal to him than she ever could be. In the event that they failed then her focus would be on him. This had yet to happen. Besides, something about his lack of attendance just didn't sit well with her.

Back at camp she sharpened the blades of her weapon, humming softly to herself as she did so. This was her simple way of bringing herself down after a battle. She saw as Sanka and Fenik returned as well from the disgraced battle field. "I'm glad to see you both survived this battle..." she said looking between her fellow knight and champion. "Though, the way it ended I'm not sure..." he voice trailed off. All of that, the theatrics, the walking dead, a speaking dragon. For show? Or was the Ice Queen weakening and needing a way to force them to fall back? She wondered if they really should have continued attacking...Frost giants, fallen souls, and a dragon, that seemed like a sure fire win to her.

don't get too close, I'll burn you (with): sanak and fenik
the fire inside says(thoughts): is this right?...
i didn't meant to set fire to (location): back to camp
thank goodness for flame retardant (wearing): outfit
oh oddly combustible: I hate this post all over

Joluv Archer

TheSinOfWrath1313
Zeyada
The Ice Fox.
Water, Ice and Everything Nice

Devilishly Elvish

User Image

All the theatrics directed at him amused the ice elf greatly. He knew as well as she did that Alyss wouldn't harm him. Not like this. Not unpurpose. Regardless of her distaste for the grand entrances, and her love of sneaky pounces, which he had experienced, she allowed him to ferry her towards the battle. Well, almost there. Just as the reached the edge of the battle she dismounted and ordered him to find a safe location. He took the word safe to mean battle and with a smirk on his face took off towards the fighting. He had maybe gotten two or three hits in when the dragon began to form in the battle. He sighed, annoyed that his play time was cut so short and that Alyss had decided to push herself even further. Was she trying to kill herself? He knew that wasn't so, that wasn't how she wanted to war to end. Her death was the last thing she was trying to create. Though sometime it seemed quite the opposite.

He had no choice, having to return to Bryson, Dylan and what was now Alyss' empty body. "It would probably kill her to try and prove a point in a less dramatic way..." He expressed his thoughts out loud, not really worrying about who heard him. It was rear for Alyss to share anything with him, and ever rarer for her to share her battle plans. Seeing the dragon was the first time he had heard about this elaborate plan to force a retreat. Though his shock was more intrigue that anything else. As the monster spoke he glanced from Alyss' lifeless form to the beast hovering above the field. As clumps of sludge dropped form the massive beast frame to the snow below he was glad to not be down there. Had and of that fallen on him...he shuddered at the thought.

For now he could simply wait and see what she had up her sleeve next. Part of him hoped that she would remain in the dragon's form long enough for body to heal. And long enough for the other seasons to consider this a loss in the record books. He had noticed among the bodies faint hints of blue flames. That was something he didn't feel like facing in this particular battle. Did Alyss know? "We have to get her some place safe." he looked to Dylan "Just standing here in the woods with a limp Ice Queen isn't really a good look..."

boy its cold here: Serinola
another warm body?: Nix (Alyss), Dylan, Bryson
my heart still beats: intrigued
idon't really need them: outfit
my brain isn't frozen yet: hit count!...one...two...three...four...five..si...that's it? oh come on!
oh oddly cold: ugh...

Mizuky Tenshi

silver-phoenix_zaniyah

ArchDukeIan

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX CHAMPION OF WINTER ::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXXҤѻлѻяaϦȽϵX ∝╬══→ ►►►XXXȽѻӌ𝔞Ƚ
XXXXX::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
XXXXXX↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX HIDDEN SECRETS CAN UNRAVEL ALL ::======>>::======>>XXXXXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
User Image

Location: On the battlefield in Serinola
                                                                Comrades: Alyss, Bryson and Zeyada
                                                                Weather: Normal
                                                                Actions: Moving to head out

Dylan sighed softly. He was right. Alyss did push herself way to much. Now look at her. She was lying against him dying and bleeding out. Yeah. This wasn't a good position for the famed and feared Queen of the Frozen North. Oh well, Dylan figured he needed to do what a good champion would do. That was saving her a**. Even though it seemed she had seemly pushed herself into the damn dragon. Oh well. The things the queen did to ensure victory. However it seemed like it worked though. From his vantage point, he was watching as the enemy forces were retreating once Alyss took to the sky. She was talking to the enemies. Shaking his head, he grumbled softly and laid down the queen. "You seriously need to stop pushing yourself so hard. You will die before you can accomplish your goal. So stop being stupid." He huffed, before he closed his eyes. He glowed lightly though, healing her wounds. The wounds started to ice over before they started to heal. Dylan was pretty adapt at using water and ice to heal wounds. He knew it wasn't going to be enough though. The queen needed to feed. That meant they needed to find a proper source of life. Sometimes Dylan wondered if she was even human at times. She fed like a vampire who needs blood to survive. It was strange, but hey it worked. At least the ice fed her a little bit, but it wasn't enough. Dylan wasn't all too keen to give Alyss all of his life-force. Maybe some of it, but that was it. They would need to hunt down some proper nourishment for the queen. Well what he did would have to work for now. It would hold her off before she could find a reliable source to feed from. Shaking his head, he sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair. The was going to be a pain in the a**. He hoped that Alyss put herself back into her body. Dylan did not want to deal with a crazy dragon, that looked grotesque. He supported Alyss, but he could only go so far before his support faulted. He wasn't going to support a dragon. So he hoped she decided to return to her body soon.

As Dylan was concentrated on the task at hand, he felt the presence of two more. He looked up, spotting Bryson. Not much later was Zeyada. He nodded towards them both, before sighing. He had finished up what he could do. The rest was up to the crystal and the life-force that she desperately needed. He stood up and dusted the snow off of his pants. He glanced at the two older males. "Come on you two. We should move out. This battle is won for today. We won the battle today. We just have to be careful. Our enemy will come back stronger than before. We need to be ready for anything. Meanwhile, we should take our leave, the lovely Queen of the Frozen North needs some life-force to sustain her. We need to find someone who can fill that quota. But like you said Zeyada, she needs to be taken somewhere safe." He looked between the two of them debating. He was the champion and at times it was because of his status that he took the role of leader. Men listened to him. The followed the plans and strategies that had been laid out. He had won many victories this way. However it wasn't all sunshine and flowers. Some men believed he was too young to be taken seriously, so they made it hard for him. Dylan took care of them fast though. They learned their place soon enough. He was dangerous to be screwing around with. He did have a very cold, dangerous and nasty bite.

Still that wasn't what was concerning him right now. He needed to get Alyss to safety. He looked back towards his two comrades. "Which one of you wants to carry her? I'm a little too small to carry her. Sure she's shorter than me, but I am only fifteen. I don't have as much upper body strength as either of you yet. So which one wants to carry her? Zeyada? Bryson?" He looked between them both. He figured it was probably going to be Zeyada. The white haired male was close with Alyss. If he didn't know better, he would say it was just because of close companionship. However that was far from the truth. He knew that Alyss and Zeyada were intimate with each other. He had caught them together or sharing affections when they thought no one was looking. Dylan just never questioned it. It wasn't his business. Besides even the Queen of the Frozen North deserved to have her needs met on occasion. Instead Dylan just turned a blind eye and let them both have their little moments. It was all he could do after all. First though, they needed to leave. He didn't want to linger much longer. He needed to re-evaluate their next form of action. He needed to counter whatever the seasons have planned next. They might have won today, but things were only going to get tougher, the longer this conflict continued. He needed to form solid backup plans to counter anything the other seasons could through at them, to ensure that the war was won by Alyss and her army.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

User Image
User Image
___________alysskrystelleauditore

'Winter'
                                      tobackinthedayswhenwewereyoung,wheneverythingwaslikealoadedgun,readytogooffatanyminute

The ice queen watched with no small amount of satisfaction as the Seasons fled. How wonderful. What smart and obedient little players they are! Alyss smiled, which translated in her current form to a snarl. The despair reeking in the air was enough to make her feel jittery with glee. Leathery wings batted through the air and she landed inside the scorched earth from which she was birthed. The large snowflake-like mark had already frozen over. A pang of pain shot through her. Her original body whimpered like the pathetic shell it was. It was the stone's alarm that time was of the essence. If she lingered for much longer, this was all the body she would have left. A snort-like sigh came from the beast's nostrils. This was troublesome indeed. However, this would be the chance to give the Seasons a short moment of peace of mind. Snow began to fall rapidly from the sky. The storm clouds became sucked into a vortex directed over the monstrosity of a dragon. Out came the sun, the soft rays becoming a mocking, shameful heat.The soft flurry became hail and, slowly but surely, the dragon became encased in a block of ice like a grotesque statue. It was shoddy work, but the cube's edges were razor sharp and the temperature of it would blister human skin. She made a note to return later. An artist could not have such an unfinished piece of work lying around! It served its purpose as a monument to this battle. Icing it also doubled as a way to preserve the flesh should the time come when she needed it again. Most of her power went into creation. Control was a much simpler process, made nearly effortless no doubt as the power of the crystal grew. No, Serinola had not seen its last days of blood shed.

A cooling sensation spread over her being. It was not the dragon's rough skin she felt with her nerve endings; it was her own. A softer, more relaxed sigh came from Alyss's mouth. She was back in her body. A Cheshire grin spread over her face. So much pain! She delighted in it. Even as water and ice seeped into her wounds, cleansing her skin of impurities, she wanted so much more. Strength, vitality, she wanted it all. Only one wouldn't be nearly enough. A pink tongue darted out, capturing the copper-iron taste of her own mortality. Delicious. A mischievous blue orb flashed open. It peeked at her companions and her smile widened. Her lovely, haphazard bunch was here. The nymph-fae child blinked rapidly, allowing her eyes to focus. There was a warm, fuzzy feeling in her chest from the air of worry that surrounded her. It was thoroughly unpleasant, she decided. The ravenette moved to open her mouth. Nothing came out. Her tongue felt like lead. She swallowed and tried again, this time voicing her pain with an annoyed groan. "Mon Petit, there is a lot more power in you than you realize," she chided. He came from supernatural blood. His only restrictions were the human limitations his human thoughts placed upon him. He will learn with time. Her body was no longer bleeding, but there was no energy left in the vessel she wore. It seemed she had let her emotions run away with her. Her tinkling laughter filled the air as she surveyed her companions. Not a scratch. "It seems you boys have not shared in my fun," she teased nebulously, clicking her tongue in mock-disappointment. "Tsk, tsk." The light blue of her eyes darkened like the sea at storm. The crystal in her chest vibrated, black overtaking red. A hunger had awakened in Winter that no ordinary cuisine could placate.

Serinola was a quiet, neutral country before the Seasons arrived. Its peaceful lands were soon abandoned when Winter made its first move. Alyss chose this as the first piece of her puzzle because of its location. It provided access to the sea and the land's bountiful ports, especially to the southern region of the continent where ocean reigned. A river stretched across the length of the country, serving as a divider of sorts for the northern lands from the rest of the territories. It was used long ago by travelers, merchants, and traders. Now, the waters belonged to outlaws and pirates. She had promised the Seasons that her pet would not be put to use. It seemed they had not yet grasped the concept that the one they should fear was the woman herself. She was weak, yes, but as long as she breathed, she would be a threat. After a few moments of rest, Alyss pushed herself off of her son. She ruffled his hair and pecked his forehead affectionately before making her way to her dwarven knight. "Mon chou!" she exclaimed at the sight of the much taller man. The ancient wrapped her arms around his waist before bringing one up to caress his cheek. "Have you been eating your vegetables? You have to work hard to grow up big and strong," she scolded, though she would have had to go on her tiptoes just to reach the top of his head. She had chosen Bryson to be her support. Alyss laced her arm around his and smiled gaily. She had the most wonderful idea.

Winter's Mistress nuzzled her face into the knight's chest and turned to look at her boys. Her voice took on a more somber tone. "I have something special for you all to do," she announced. "Our enemies have more talents amongst them than we realize. I need information and it needs to be found from the inside." Instead of a mad young woman, she was suddenly a general. The show of unity the other Seasons demonstrated on the battlefield today, however belated, was cause for concern. Together, they had strength that threatened her quest for power. Alyss liked to keep it interesting, but she was the game master. The game master controls the flow of the game and that flow revolves around knowledge of each faction. Her game required each Season to reach its full potential, an attitude only Winter could bring out. No game is fun without the best players. "You are tasked to infiltrate each of the three territories and gather what you can about its leaders. This includes champions and knights. I want to know their every habit. Familiarize yourselves with your given target until you can predict their next move before the thought even crosses their minds. Mon Cheri, you are tasked with Autumn. There is a Champion in need of a companion. Mon Petit, to Summer with you. Perhaps you will learn what it means to be a man in the company of a pirate. Mon Chou, we are off to pick flowers in the Spring. Do not disappoint me. These are your orders." She had assigned them to these particular territories for a reason. She was well aware of every move she made. The ravenette did not expect her men to be trusted immediately. She did not expect them to be trusted at all. Her Chosen were smart, brilliant men. While they roused suspicion, they also demanded respect. Warriors experienced a warped sense of kinship when they respected other warriors. The personalities she paired were not directly compatible, but she predicted things to be much more intriguing this way. "Consider it a short vacation. It will be lots of fun!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{Thoughts} It's time to set sail!
                                                                          {Location} Departing Serinola.
                                                                          {Feelings} Weak, amused.
                                                                          {What is she wearing?} Winter Wonderland.
                                                                          {Translations} "N/A"

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

S A N K A
B E H A R

The retreat was in full sway, Those that could still move on their own helped that those that could still be saved from the carnage. Leaving a field of the fallen and dying for the crows. Sanka's good eyes scanned as he went, Taking silent stock of who had made it out of the bout. This was no victory and the taste of retreat was bitter on his tongue, But nothing could be done otherwise. Standing against that dragon was suicide, Especially with the blow that had been dealt to their numbers. The healing flame that spread through the garrison was warming to the outside of the pirate, But inside he was numb from a cold that went much deeper than the skin.

It was then that he happened upon his Lord and those who were deemed to be the knights of Summer. Fenik looked worse for ware but he had done well. You would think he had failed with the way he spoke, Begging for forgiveness from Zamir and himself. He even offered to resign his post if Sanka found him unfit. Sanka shook his head and gave his guardian a weary smirk, Hoping that he took this as a good gesture rather than a look of disappointment. He would need to speak to Fenik once everyone had made it safely off the war torn stretch of land. The pirate lord watched as the man transformed yet again and fell to the back of the group to keep an eye on those who were slow to pull back. No he would not allow him to resign, He had done the summer forces proud and rescued the leader of autumn selflessly.

Once they had reentered the camp, Sanka rubbed his eye with his free hand. The dust from the march back had intensified his want to simply close his eyes and awake on the Iron maiden to find this was all some horrid dream. But when he opened his eye again all he saw was the camp, And the injured and battered streaming in around him. There would be no sweet morning following this tragedy. He gave a slight start when Zahara appeared next to him, Voicing that she was glad to see that himself and Fenik had made it back from the battle. She also put into words what he had been thinking on the field, That the sudden truce tasted wrong.

"Aye, Zee. Your not the only one who feels that way." He said clapping her on the shoulder. "This truce stinks of foul play." Sanka planted his spear in the ground and leaned on it, Sharing his thoughts on the way the battle had ended. He was glad that someone else had picked up on the wrongness of the situation. Winter had a dragon, a legion of undead, and every creature that had ever been scorned by the other seasons on her side. An easy win by any standard, She could have wiped them all out in one swoop. Why call a truce?

R T Muss

Joluv Archer

The Champion of Summer
King of the Pirates

Romantic Trash

User Image
        тalen ray jenѕon
        tab golden eagle ĸnιgнт

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them, that only creates sorrow.Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Like a child, Talen leaned over watching closely to Iris’ movements and her powers as she started fixing his leader. It was odd how he powers worked. Normally, when there was a downfall to healing, you would receive the full wound, at least that is what he thought, but there was no blood to be see though there was signs of pain in her face. He watched her face, seeing her eye move and twitch, her body shiver slightly with each throb of her hands. And not only was there help from Iris, but Zamir pitched in as well with soothing and warm song that fired his body. The wounds he received, minor, were starting to heal at a fast rate.

When he turned, to find Zamir, his eyes caught someone else, the girl he helped when she was in distressed. the damsel, and the creator of the earth wall. Talen always loved and admired the spring. Not his favorite, but he loved the powers they had other than his own seasons. Earth was a beautiful thing, trees, grass, flowers, not only that but I was also rather powerful and pure. “No need to thank me. As a knight, I need to save little princesses right?” he said laughing slightly.

Then, hearing Velse. Talen looked down and sight. Good. He was okay. Thanks to the other two leaders. Velse took off, the knights body changed to his eagle form and followed, making his way to watch over and be there if he could be of any help. The bitter idea of retreating only spelled out failure yet had a sweet sense of wisdom because with two leaders still needed much more rest, as well as the seasons armies. Maybe it might be okay retreating. This just meant he can ‘rest’....or goof around, drink till he could see straight, and eat until his stomach was about to poop. That’s resting right? Relaxing, sleeping for days on end. Ha. Better keep out of the eyes of Velse then or else he might rip Talen a new one. Worth it.

Using the winds to guide him over the ruined land, the battlefield full of death, his eyes because to search for someone he hadn’t gotten to see just yet. Gliding away from where his wings were taking him, he searched the people and found the blonde head he was looking for. Swooping down and transforming back into a human, he smiled. “Getting easier to find, Axel.” he said walking next to him with the rest of the people back to safely. “Where were you?”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what your not"

↻Where: Battlefield
↻With: Alex
↻Feeling:Focused. Slightly worried
↻Ooc:
AquaSorceress

Rationing

Romantic Trash

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━

ιrιѕ ѕнea calvary
tab tab tab мoтнer naтυre, leader oғ ѕprιng, and тнe ѕιren

"If you've got the time to fantasize about a beautiful ending, why not live beautifully until the end?"

After a short while, her hands started to shake and her body felt a little heavy. Thankfully, no blood left her body since her powers healed the person, but in exchange, the pain that the other person had would transfer to her. With the sweet sounds of music by Zamir flooded the area, she hummed softly to its warm, making her tired body feel a little better as it carried on. It was like the feeling of the sun shining down on a cool spring morning. Both hands remained, feeling relief as Veles started to move and soon his voice came to her ears. Irs looked down at him and smiled weakly. “Glad to help.” she pulled away from him and looked to Zamir with the same smile. “It wasn’t just me though, Zamir help greatly.”

Iris made the motion to stand, but for herself stuck with all the energy she had, almost gone. Hearing retreat fall from the lips of Veles, it was hard not to agree with him. It was well needed for everyone since this had been a long day, fighting one battle and then being dragged back into another. They deserved the rest as well as the leaders since they were together, a plan was well needed to be set in place. “Sounds like a good idea.” she spoke. Using her sword, she placed it into the ground and lifted herself up, moving her legs to get them pumping. With the mixing of fighting and using her powers, the body she possessed protested against moving, but her will was much greater.

As she started to take a few steps, her legs shook a little and feeling her presence, Iris reached out a grabbed Lauren with a smile. “Took a little more than what I thought.” she said, gently holding her arm for a little support. As they made their way, her adviser came running over, heavy in breath. “Glad to see you two are okay. And so is Veles?” “Hes up and running as usual” Iris replied. “Do me a favor and make sure everyone is going to camp.” The adviser nodded and turned on his heels, running off into the crowd to help others on their feet and get them to where everyone else was heading.

Iris stayed with Lauren, slowly using her less and less the more they walked since she did want to rely more on herself. “Not the ideal ending to a battle, but I know its well needed.” she said to Lauren.

And all I got left is memories
Of your face smiling at me
Used to say that we should all
just handle this differently"

Where: Battlefield
With: Lauren
Feeling: Useful, Worried, Tired, Pain
OOC:

AquaSorceress

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX CHAMPION OF WINTER ::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXXҤѻлѻяaϦȽϵX ∝╬══→ ►►►XXXȽѻӌ𝔞Ƚ
XXXXX::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
XXXXXX↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX HIDDEN SECRETS CAN UNRAVEL ALL ::======>>::======>>XXXXXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
User Image

Location: Heading to Summer's camp
                                                                Comrades: N/A
                                                                Weather: Normal
                                                                Actions: Not liking this undercover mission

Dylan nodded and pulled away from Alyss. She was fine. She didn't need his help anymore. Besides he did his job as her champion. He healed her and made sure that she was going to live until she can feed on someone. Instead he fell silent as he listened to Alyss' next instructions. He frowned softly, before grimacing. God he wasn't liking her plan. Yes he understood, they were under the notion of a truce, but still Dylan didn't want to mingle with the other seasons if he could help it. Ok maybe he was a little cold to others, but who could blame him. He had a rough childhood and well he didn't trust people as easily. So he wasn't exactly thrilled to be stuck with summer's champion. He knew who Sanka was, but that didn't mean he wanted to mingle with him. He also didn't like her tone, when she said that by hanging around with Sanka, he could learn to be a man. Yeah, he didn't need that. Not at all. "I don't know need to become a man mistress. But fine I will do as you request," he cringed when he said the next part, "mingling with summer's champion. I'm not sure how we will get along, but I will do as we request." He didn't like the idea, but he would do it. He needed to do it. Still he wasn't going to enjoy hanging out on a pirate ship and with a pirate none the less. He could care less about wenches and ale. He couldn't stand those things. However he would do it for Alyss. She was important to him and he was her champion. So yes he was going to hang out in summer and gather Intel. He had a lot already, but a little more couldn't hurt.

Sighing softly, he ran a hand through his hair. He frowned before straightening up. His aura was radiating displeasure. He wasn't looking forward to this. At least not many knights and champions knew who he was. Axel did, because they had crossed paths before. However most other knights and their champions didn't know who he was. He worked in the shadows and only showed his face when he needed too. He didn't exactly make his presence known, but he could be a dangerous enemy if someone wasn't careful. So this was going to be very interesting. He would need to keep himself low key. Yes he will be stuck with a pirate, but he can't let his identity be known. He wouldn't have minded as much if he was stuck with spring and even autumn would have been better. Sadly he was stuck with summer, who was literally the complete opposite of winter. Maybe Alyss secretly hated him or something. It felt like it though. Maybe he was over-thinking things. Well off to hang out with summer. Hopefully things wouldn't be that bad. It will be a very interesting learning experience. He glanced towards his comrades. "I will keep you updated mistress Alyss. But I'm off to show my pleasantries with summer's champion. Good luck everyone." He than turned, before heading off.

It wasn't that hard to track down where summer was currently hanging out. He took a few calming breathes and sighed softly. He shifted and frowned, as he tried to figure out a way to get into the camp. He needed his act to be perfect and not draw any suspicion onto him. Than he spotted it. He grinned, perfect. He could use that. He put onto his best facade, before he started to walk off. He would draw the soldiers' attention. He would make himself look like a villager heading back to town. There was a town that was nearby after all. Before he made his presence known, he looked at his clothing. He shifted, before he changed into something more suitable to look like a villager. With his new attire, he shifted. He started on his way back to the village. Just like Dylan predicted the soldiers rushed over. Dylan glanced wide eyed at them. "I'm just on my way home. What's going on?" He was acting all confused and what not. The summer soldiers frowned. "It's not safe here. Come on we will take you to our camp. The lord can keep you safe there." Dylan frowned, before nodding. "Ok." He allowed the soldiers to take Dylan back to camp. When they got there, they called out. "Sir we found a villager heading home. However the path is right through the battlefield. It's not safe. What do you want to do?" They waited for Zamir's orders, as Dylan waited wearing a look of confusion. He had to act like he didn't know what was going on and he even looked the part too.

MunchCam's Partner In Crime

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Location: Serinola; Summer's camp // Status: Fatiuge is starting to set in other than that worrying about our allies // Thoughts: Aylss...What are you thinking... // Company: Fenik, Sanka, Zahara, a village boy, and Summer Army. // Current Theme: La Tale OST - Ymir Instance Dungeon

User Image

Just shoot for the stars if it feels right, and aim for my heart~
If you feel like
You can take me away, and make it okay
I swear i'll behave
You wanted control, so we waited.
I put on a show, now I make it
You say i'm a kid.
My ego is big.
I don't give a s**t, and it goes like this

Take me by the tongue, and i'll know you
Kiss me 'tll your drunk, and i'll show you
All those moves like jagger
I've got those moves like jagger
I've got those moves like jagger
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and i'll own you
With them moves like jagger

Zamir smiled at his work as everyone seemed to be less pale than they were moments ago. Though, his main focus was Iris. He knew how her healing worked, but didn't see any blood, or open wounds, so it was all nerve based pain. He cannot have the flames seep into not open wounds, but he did his best to numb the pain the Mistress of Spring was feeling. Iris was so selfless sometimes, it made him smile slightly in admiration. Some would think it's fool hearty, but if she has the right friends, it's mystical.

Hearing Veles finally awake, he grinned as he thanked the closest one healing him, and then everyone who was supporting him. With a strong nod, He flashed the Lord of Autumn a toothy grin. "There was no way i'd let you fall in the first battle! It would of been for naught." He said before Iris mentioned that he gave her a hand as well. He gave a bow to the woman forgetting that she couldn't see. "Aye, but you're the one who got here first, and took most of his pain. I mainly helped finished up, and ensure you didn't suffer the same pain, Madam~" He said before giving her a small grin.

His grin faded hearing the other speak. Veles speaking about retreating, which he could agree on. Not wanting anyone else to be added onto that 'thing' as it froze before them. Though, what worried him was his knights words of apology. He placed a hand on the knight's shoulder with a sincere smile. "You did an amazing job today Fenik, and without you, i'm sure others would be in more dire pain than they are now...Though, we'll train to work on the Ballad to have a less chaotic end." He commented before he ovvered to resign as a knight. He coiled his fist behind his back. There was no way he'd let the knight resign if he didn't wish to himself. He wasn't going to let Fenik feel the rejection once again like when they had first met.

Looking over to see his troops falling back, he sent up a white flame to ensure everyone knew to retreat. Looking at Veles again, he nodded. "We'll meet up soon enough, I'd say within a few hours once we know most of our troops are heading home." He advised before walking back to his troops knowing that the other leaders were in good hands. He eyed the dragon encased in ice as he ventured to his camp. Contemplating how exactly to defeat it. He knew everyone had to work together, but would it be enough? Seeing how it moved, and how it took up everything that even tried to touch it to become one with it made it seem like close combat was impossible, and he didn't want to rise Shar going in there either seeing how the elemental reacted with it's initial summon.

Zamir grinned towards his champions, and knights before two solders came up with a boy that looked to be a villager. He crossed his arms hearing what they had to say before looking over at where the town gates were. They were near the center of the field, and if Alyss was watching, he'd be in major danger because of the dragon. A long sigh escaped his lips before looking at the villager. "Unfortunately, we just finished a battle here, and since the town gate are near the battle field's core, the enemy would think we were going back on this little reprieve we have. So, It'll be a few days until everything calms down. However, you can stay in the camp for as long as you'd like. We have supplies, and food so you don't need to worry about that." He said not wanting to say how much extra they had because of the dragon. The other two seasons must of gotten hit harder, but a chunk of summer soldiers were missing it seemed due to that dragon.

Maybe its hard when you feel like your broken and scared
Nothing feels right, but when your with me
I'll make you believe that i've got the key
So get in the car we can ride it wherever you want get inside it
and you want to steer, but i'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here

OutofChords: ~ ~ ~

Joluv Archer
TheSinOfWrath1313
Momoka Oka
Koga Of The West-l-
R T Muss