XXXXXXXXXXXX::======>>::======>>::======>>
Hiding in the Shadows
XXXXXCreating and Breaking PlansXXXX◆◆◆◆◆◆
Using Anything that Comes Our Way
XXXXXTo Bend and Break All OppositionXXXX◆◆◆◆◆◆
XX>>--» >>--» >>--» >>--» >>--»>>--» XXXXX↖↖↖↖

XX>>--» >>--» >>--» >>--» >>--»>>--» XXXXX↖↖↖↖

User Image
                                                                              The sky was burning a bright orange and fiery red color. Blades were scattered across the village, where buildings were were split in half and burning. The smell of smoke and the smell of burning flesh filled the village. Dark clouds were rolling in, as the sky burned. Fallen corpses of men, women and children were draped over broken buildings, their blood spilling and soaking into the ground. Their eyes were lifeless and open as blades were impaled in their bodies. The wind picked up, blowing the flames. The flames spread to nearby buildings and corpses caught on fire. A figure was walking through the carnage, not at all afraid of what was happening around them. Their scarf was blowing in the wind. Walking besides them was a taller more predominant figure. They towered over their partner, both not saying a thing, for they knew what the other was thinking. No words needed to pass between them, for they could reach each other like a book. Fire crackled among them as it spread from one place to the next. They glanced at each other and smirked, gazing at the those that had fallen before them. The second figure carried a scythe in one hand, while his partner carried a long sword strapped on their back.

The flames crackled and roared, before it engulfed more victims. The corpses crumbled away as the fires consumed their very essences. The spiritual essence flew towards the two, before it engulfed their very being. As they passed, white essences emerged from the dead and swirled, heading towards their destined location. They each held out a hand and took the ball, before letting it absorb into their very beings. As they essences were absorbed, the bodies crumbled into dust before they were washed away with the constant blowing wind. The wind hollowed and the flames grew brighter, as the pair walked through the debris of those they just destroyed. Twisting around them were shadows that grew larger and darker. They twisted and turned, before slithering off. Each step they took, the grass shriveled up and died. It turned black as their source of life was ripped from them. A cloud of darkness started to expand, as fire crackled and cracked. Buildings collapsed, the stones crumbling and slamming against the dark ground. Fire engulfed all and left nothing. It killed, it suffocated and it absorbed. Fire was the giver, fire was the death bringer.

They stopped in the middle of the broken and destroyed village. The shorter of the two, stepped form, the fire and shadows hiding who and what they are. They held their hands out towards their partner, their partner grinned, before gripping the other hands. The shorter one, who seemed perhaps of a feminine stature, glanced at the taller, more masculine stature. He glanced at the shorter of the two, grinning softly. They touched hands, palm to palm. As their palms touched, sparks flew between them, as shadows exploded from their briefest of touches. It spread like wildfire and spread consuming the village. Soon the village no longer existed, the sky burned fire red, as complete darkness consumed everything and everyone. Not one existed, there was no life, everything was gone. The female glanced at her company, smirking. "Time is of the essence. Everything will fall into place." She laughed darkly. Her companion smirked, "Soon. It is only a matter of time." He laughed. Their laughter filled the crackling darkness, under the red sky, before they vanished into the darkness, leaving nothing behind.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
While the man had plenty of valuables on his person, he didn’t have anything helpful. He stayed crouched as he thought of his next move. Though he was eager to proceed, in reality he didn’t have much to go on. Whatever this nation was, their army had moved from this spot. But this man didn’t seem to be allied with them. Perhaps he was an enemy. Did that makes his allies friends? His thoughts came to an abrupt stop as the door to the building squeaked open, someone was here. Alarm caused panic to shoot through his body, he wasn’t prepared for a fight, not yet anyway. He began digging through his back to prepare himself, but his guest moved quickly than he would’ve liked. Before he could even find something resembling a weapon, the footsteps came to a stop. Nas scoffed before looking to the corpse, eyes falling upon the warrior’s blade. He rolled and picked the sword up, removing it from its sheath and tossing it to the ground. He grit his teeth and tensed as he looked to the woman that stood before him. He would’ve kept his glare had the woman not stooped down to inspect the man. “Ears…” He stated blankly, continuing to do so even when the woman addressed him.

At this point, he had already been given enough information. This woman wasn’t hostile, and it seemed as though the cadaver was a comrade. Seeing no point in holding onto the blade he placed it on the ground, looking at the female as he did so. That being said, his eyes didn’t waver, fixated on a single point. The ears proved that she descended from a cat tribe, but he couldn’t pin his finger on what she was exactly. She wasn’t a full blood, she was too tall. Not only that, though slim and athletic her build was too large. So what was she? Half human? Or maybe she wasn’t a cat at all? There were a limited amount of species with cat ears that weren’t actually cats. The thought caused him to grin, he was interested now. Nasir arched an eyebrow at the female before looking down at his feet. He lifted his right foot and put it back down, doing the same motion with his left. If the woman wasn’t dangerous, he could enjoy himself. He was entitled to entertain himself after tracking nothing but death for two full days. Nas a step forward with his right foot, a light ‘boom’ audible when he pushed off the ground with his left. He had blown past the woman at a quick pace, immediately outstretching his hand and taking hold of the girl’s ear. “Manticore!” He stated aloud, genuinely shocked. It was rare that he saw a non-human in these parts of the forest, it was even more entertaining that she just so happened to have cat ears. He grinned somewhat childishly before he put a small amount of pressure on the girl’s ear, massaging it as he did so. In his excitement he had forgotten all about the current situation, meeting such a fabled creature was just all too overwhelming.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
N y r i k k i
O r i o n

User Image

Her charge was dead. The fact hit home hard as she waited for the unknown man to answer her. One hand was still poised to pull the Hunter's Moon from its resting place while the other was examining the blood puddle that surrounded Axel. The building was cold in temperature, So the still slightly damp blood could be days old, having been kept from coagulating by the weather. The fallen champion had lost all color and even become stiff, Only furthering the evidence that he had been here for some time. Poor Axel She thought, Even though she never got along with him, He did not deserve to die in such a way. He deserved a warriors death, To go out in a blaze of battle. Not like some vagabond alone in an abandoned building. It was movement from the still silent figure next to her that drew her from her thoughts.

Rikki had tensed, Her hand closing around the hilt of the sword at her hip, When she realized all the young man had wanted to do was...touch her ears. With a sigh she released the breath she had not known she was holding and loosened her hold on the weapon. With how content this new person was simply playing with the appendages, Rikki knew that there was no way he had killed Axel. No one this idiotic could have slain the champion of autumn. Standing abruptly, She picked up Axel's body, Shouldering the weight like it was nothing. Looking down at the newcomer she figured the least she could do was confirm his earlier statement. "I am indeed a Manticore, Though I would suggest that next time you ask rather than pet a person like a common house cat." She said as she began to retrace her steps, Leading back out of the abandoned structure. She would need to take the body back to Vales, Confessing that she had failed in her one true duty. She did not look forward to that, She could already see the look the Lord would give her when she presented her findings.

Enshinju

The White Tiger Knight
Hear Me ROAR

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
“This is, mind blowing! I can’t believe that I’m meeting a manticore for the first time. I mean, I’ve heard your species were tall, but you’re barely shorter than me. Your males have to be at least a whole head taller than me! And to think about what their build must be like. That hunt would definitely be a challenge.” He grinned excitedly but quickly retracted as the woman picked up the mystery man and headed for the exit. “So that’s your ally then? From the looks of it, he managed to stop the bleeding. He must’ve strained too much getting here and it caused the blood to start flowing. The trail becomes excessive once it reaches the inside however. He was bleeding heavily, I'm certain that the death was near painless.” He was talking too much, he knew he was, but he couldn’t help it. As much as he wanted to focus on the task at hand, this was literally a fantasy of his. Manticores weren’t common, especially non-feral ones. To find one out here...with an ally. “You’re from a rival nation…” His words didn’t stop the woman from moving, but it didn’t slow him down either. He scrambled for his bag, removing the piece of paper with the insignia on it. This woman, she was here for a reason, she came to this camp for a reason. She was his key to answers. Once he realized that, he dropped his excitement completely. When the paper was in hand he chased after the woman, coming to a stop directly in front of her. She was going to answer his questions. He raised the hand holding the paper upright, extending it so she could get a good look at it. “You know who these people are. I want to find them…” To demonstrate his determination he glared, taking a firm stance as well. “You’re not leaving until I get the answers I want. I understand you have a friend to bury, but I’ve got my own agenda to handle.”

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
N y r i k k i
O r i o n

User Image

Rikki listened to the man prattle on about her people, It was like they were some kind of legend or something. Though she did suppose that they were a bit rare to see outside of their mountainous domains. Come to think of it, She had only seen a few of her clansmen descend the mountain and only for trade during the winter. When he spoke of a hunt being difficult she was unsure how to take such a remark. Her people's prowess was legendary so that could not be what he meant. That only left was being hunted, And that notion did not sit well with her at all. She made a noncommittal noise as they exited the building, The wind had picked up and it whipped her hair back from her face. She stopped to check the sun and see how much daylight was left just as the man made his comments on how 'painless' Axel's passing probably was. This nonchalant commentary made something flare up in her, She found herself wanting to lash out at this annoyance.

"Was. He was more than my ally he was my charge." She said instead of something cutting, She needed to be rational and not take out her anger on this guy who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. His next tangent was of a more concerning nature. He mentioned that she was from a rival nation, though it came out more a statement than a question. She did not respond but kept walking through the snow, Hoping that the guy would take a hint and go back to wherever he had come from. But nothing was ever that easy, Instead he stepped directly in her path, Making it so she had to stop and acknowledge the paper he was practically shoving into her face. Her eyes narrowed as she realized what she was looking at, The witches coat of arms.

"That would be the sigil of the winter kingdom, More specifically the Lady of winter. Rikki said as she pushed his hand and the paper to the side, She did not wish for that to be waved in her face. Not right now. "You want answers, I get that. But there is far more happening here than you may care to realize. There is a war brewing and it may be in your best interest to just go home and bar the door." She said as she shouldered past the man and his paper. It was well and good that this kid had beef with winter, After all the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But right now she had to get back to the camp and tell the others of what had happened and they needed to make arrangements for the fallen. Vales would have to crown a new champion in the name of his season and Rikki would need to pledge her allegiance to whomever he chose. No she did not have time for petty issues now, There was too much at stake.

Enshinju

The White Tiger Knight
Hear Me ROAR

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
For someone who presented themselves to be some form of warrior, she didn’t seem that intelligent. Did she think he was out here exploring, that he wasn’t searching for the sigil for specific reasons. With a smirk he spoke. “I would return home, if I had a home to return to! My village was raided by an army, each man bearing this sigil. My people are dead, my father was murdered!” Instead of stepping in front of the woman he walked beside her, keeping pace. “You may think that this doesn’t concern me. If they never approached my village I would’ve never bothered with this quest without reason. But they’ve spilled the blood of my people, they’ve destroyed the life I once had…”

This woman couldn’t be serious. Did she expect him to take her refusal kindly? Did she expect him to be fine with knowing that something so dangerous could’ve been lurking all this time? That’s when it hit him, she truly was too calm. She looked as if she had heard this kind of story before, as if destruction of this magnitude had happened before. She didn’t flinch when she spoke of the Winter Kingdom or its Leader. She wasn’t shocked, not even disturbed. She knew something like this could happen. This soldier, whoever she was led by knew that such dark forces existed. And they didn’t warn anyone.

“You...Your people have known. This war isn’t fresh. This event wasn’t a coincidence. That thing in the middle of the forest...All of it, you know what it is.” Could it really be true? Was it possible that her nation knew of these dangers and didn’t try to protect any villages that could be destroyed? Were they nothing more than fodder? Were they not entitled to protection because of how small they were? Whatever the truths were...his people were dead because of negligence. “You know full well what’s going on?” The woman still paid his words no heed and at that moment he snapped. “Acknowledge me when I speak damn it!” He roared before stepping in the woman’s path once more, this timing bumping into her violently. “I swear to you, I’m 100 times more dangerous than anything you will ever face. Now you will give me the answers I need or you’re not going anywhere!”

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
✪︙ ▶▶ xxx ι❜м gσιиg тσ x▸▸▸ ριcк υρ x тнε x ριεcεs x αи∂ мαкε α x ℓεgσ x нσυsε

xspacefillerxspacefillerx
location Camp/Outskirts mood Exhaused outfit Dat Picture

An event had passed that would be remembered through time.The beginning was now a piece of history. The first battle of the war had dwindled so that the only remnants of it either lay on the field among the bodies or within the hearts of the wounded and weak. It was more than apparent that every single spring soldier was hurt in some way by the battle whether it be physical or psychological. It was because of this that there wasn't much cheer and celebration with in the tents. Rather, silence flowed throughout the camp with the occasional gentle mumble. Even Jayce's elite crew were not immune. Though not discouraged, they felt sorrow for the lost and fear for the future as a demented dragon stood between the three seasons and a short term peace.

Jayce himself was no more strong than the rest. He sat alone in his tent among his belongings with a glass of ale in one hand and a blank stare occupying his face. In any normal circumstance, he was a strong man mentally but it was taxing on anyone when corpses reanimate and a dragon of mangled human bits is created. With the help of a long gulp from his drink, he did his best to change his mindset. This was all for a reason. Winter, as corrupt and misguided as it was, had her reasons to do this. Yet, the three seasons held other goals and reasons. Jayce knew them well as they sculpted from his own heart. Winter's cruel treatment needed to be halted to protect the lives of those who made their living throughout the earth. The Gods and Goddesses of the seasons needed to keep balance. Jayce was merely a pawn in doing so.

With a gentle sigh and a long gulp to finish off his drink, Jayce stood up. It wasn't helping any just sitting around. To return his mood to it's usual cheerfulness, he figured it would be best to help others. With weapons equipped, he walked out to meet and greet. His own were the first he visited. "I know things have gotten pretty weird but, you guys are incredible. We will get this figured out." With a smile and a light bow, he went to visit others. With just a presence, the soldiers diminished faces lit up just enough. A new hope it seemed. Between each group, Jayce would smile and nod with maybe a good job or a hello. Anything to help morale in a time of depression.

Toward the end of his rounds, however, he caught sight of Ren. A sense of new sorrow pinged in his chest for the girl. She had been through a lot in the past few days and Jayce knew that it was taxing and in the end, harmful. Her almost break down during the battle itself had almost killed her but she was in fact alive. The only issue that Jayce could see wasn't obvious to most people but he had known he rlong enough to be able to pick out when something was wrong. With a little shift in his expression, curiosity found its way into his mindset. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he followed her at a fair distance. Once stopped, she began to train. Always one to try and better herself. This time was a sword in one hand and her symbolic hammer in the other. It wasn't long after however that the difficulties she was facing was finally getting to her. "Ren." He said in a calm, soothing voice as he approached the weakened girl. "Are you okay?" With a bit of a smile, he rested his hand on her shoulder while his eyes rested on hers. "Im here. What can I help you with?"

Brainy Bookworm

TheSinOfWrath1313

Enshinju

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Axle my old friend rest in peace.'
Feelings:'' Holding back the rage ''
Company: Rikki and Nasir

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
Veles Zephyrus ✔ Lord Of Autumn ✔

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

His training session was finally over and it ended in a couple of hours and now it was midday. The amount of sweat on his body made it look like he was covered in water but he showed no signs of exhaustion. Instead the lord of autumn was on his knees meditating or that is what it looked like in truth he was in the spirit world. His body sat as still as stone but he was breathing deeply and calmly peacefully. In the spirit world he tried to find his parents souls once again but even he couldn't accomplish this task. He recalls what his father told him years ago when a god leaves this realm they're no longer connected to this world not even in spirit.

His mother was no god but it seems she was allowed to go wherever they went but were demi gods allowed to go to that sacred place? These were his thoughts that haunted him for over a hundred years now it didn't hurt to try did it? The spirit world was a place unlike any other place full of lush green forest,beautiful meadows and so on it was like paradise on another planet. There was other business to attend to as well, like the meeting with the other leaders was soon to be held. Veles broke his own concentration and with it connection to the spirit world. He opens his eyes slowly and stand up conjuring up wind to wrap around his shirtless body and uses it to blow off the bad odor. He uses the rest of the wind to dry off his clothes and other items.

With that over he looks over at his base camp everything was in order as it should be since he was training. The purpose of the training season was to get use to his demi-god psychology again. He did notice the absence of Rikki who was suppose to be some what away from where he was but not to far away. Veles calls forth little wind spirits that fluttered all around him they like him after all he is the king. Now little ones I need your help in tracking down a silver haired woman who happens to be a Manticore can you help me? his tone light and confident. All five so the spirits agreed and the bed him to follow after him and so he did.

The demi god was fast on his feet as he was with summoning wind he could run for hours and not get tired and his agility as a half elf was also a help.When he made it to the outpost he felt as if something was off very off. He bid the spirits farewell as he enters the outpost and what he heard with his keen elf ears were voices one he knew and the other he felt he knew. When he finally makes his way to the room the first thing he saw was a dead Axle in Rikki arms. He fought to keep the anger in the winter witch had taken his champion but all was not lost. Rikki...we will have to attend a proper ceremony for Axle body when we get back the tone of his voice suggested that Veles was keeping his emotions in check.It was really a taring sensation in his heart though he knew the man for years and just like that he was gone...this was war it never changes..

His emerald eyes gaze upon the young boy who he heard by the way saying Rikki was not going anywhere.You..its been awhile you grew into a strong lad after all...you have your fathers looks for sure and your mothers eyes. Veles is dropping hints that he knew this young man it was years ago though =. As for Rikki she has to come with me lad but I can fill you in on what is going on. By the way how is your father doing is he alright?he carried a worried tone of voice despite his posture being regal and strong.Its still there...good now if you calm down I can help you with any questions you have a weak smile crossed Veles handsome face as his hand are behind his back...there was no pain just strength in him.

Theme for this moment- Memoria

OCC: War...war never changes.

Travel Theme: Desert Land Serinola

War battle Theme: Battlefeild Serenade
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'' I must right this wrong before it is too late!''

User Image

✔Theme Song:Veles New Theme- Lies

✔ Personal Theme: Yago Island

✔ Battle Theme: Unlimited

Abilities/Weapons:
Wind manipulation:This is most practice skill other than spirit summoning. He started at a young age and now that he is this old he already master it a long time ago. I will list techniques that his knows in detail.

- Step of wind: The fastest wind ever recorded was 253 mph times that by three = 759 . He is able to go beyond the limits of earths wind speed because his is of a higher power if he wanted to.When using the step of wind he becomes the wind instantly phasing trough attacks however; he cannot attack in this form. It takes a lot of energy to become the wind,and move at such speed so, his maxed usage is three.

(Wind Bombs): He crates pockets of compressed air the orbs hold torrents of air which he fires at enemies they explode on his will. When they explode the release violent winds that shreds the ground apart. He can release about thirty in one go creating devastation everywhere he chooses to strike. This technique is good when fighting large amounts of enemies.

(Tornado Push) : He concentrates his wind into one of his blades compresses it and then release it on to his foe. A large tornado is unwrapped from his sword in a stabbing motion. The force of wind is great that it starts to tare things a part. If caught in one of these the target is twisted around violently like a rag doll before the tornado dispels. When it dispels it blows away creating a large creator.

(Blade Of Wind) : A buff for his sword to give it that extra kick! The wind acts as layers of steel for his blade making it sharper,not only that its length increases three times as well, and then the blades is as light as air he can swing it way faster than ever before. speed,reach and sharper this buff only last for five post also the blade is known as its pure form in this state.

(Grand Wind Wall/Dome)
: Veles creates a wall of rapid winds that block off or repel attacks from his enemies. The wall can even become a dome over him or his allies. The wall is not indestructible as it can be destroyed by powerful attacks! The purpose of the wind wall is all out defense against enemy attacks if he should be over run. The bigger the wall the more power is needed to maintain it so his max length of time for keeping it up is four post.

Note: These are just some moves I thought I would share with you lot. He is not limited to just using these moves in combat however because thy're many things you can do with wind such as flight, hurricanes etc. The moves are not meant to be over powered and I will make sure not to spam just one move throughout a fight not my style.

Spirit summoning (master level):

Spirit Solders: They're highly skilled solders that once served Veles father years ago. They're mostly skilled knights,archers,berserkers,monks etc. They may not be the strongest of sprites but, they're reliable comrades. At the moment he can only summon five of them on the battlefield. He can only maintain them in the field for five post.

Spirit Of Healing-Palutena: The spirit of healing steps forth and heals all that veles commands. Her only goal is to heal not fight s as soon as he summons her she is gone almost immediately.
Palutena

Spirit Of Combat- Solomon: Spirit of combat he takes on foes no matter how many there are. He stands about 6 foot 8 and can take hits as much as he can deal them. Being a spirit and all his more powerful than any human and with his sword Draken he is force to be reckon with.( Post limit 4)
Solomon

Spirit Of Defense-Metallica: A spirit that looks like he was made from metal itself is his greatest protector. Though her skin looks metallic it is not in fact no one really knows what her skin is made of.She can take hits like a champ but even she has limits she cannot stay on the battlefield for long(three post). Though she is defense she does have a powerful lance for offense back up.
Metallica

Spirit Of Magic-Ramza: He is a magic user trough and trough with powerful spells he is very versatile on and off combat, Though he may be a spirit he does share the weakness that all mages do lack of armor. ( He last for four post)
Ramza

Note: None of the spirits are invincible they can be beaten and if they are they will need to recharge in the spirit world. All spirits have a limit to how long they can stay out on this plane of existence. Every time a sprites summoned a bit of his stamina is sapped so over using them can leave him vulnerable.
xxxxxxx☽★☾xxx WEAPONS:

Anemoi Dual Blades: Two sets of blades that are made to work in perfect harmony with Veles wind manipulation. The blades can be connected to form a spear weapon giving him mid range,short range and long range capability.
User Image

Anemoi Giant Wind Fan: This fan is the size of a large boulder ans more effective with using the wind then his swords. It is mostly used to cause great destruction with a mighty swing!The fan can change from a normal fan size to the size of a blunder on his command.
User Image

MunchCam's Partner In Crime

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

User Image

Location: Serinola outskirts of the Spring Camp // Status: Embarrassed, discouraged, and uneasy. // Company:Jayce // Thoughts : Wonder if after all I said, he'll think differently of us... // Current Theme: Near Light

Close your eyes, keep silent.
Think about the reason you were born.
Look inward to learn the truth.
You were born to develop your soul.

Starry sky healed their minds.
The blue sea wrapped them with a generous mind.
Yet, they make the same mistake many times.
Loosing their reasons like a beast.
The truth is, only one....

"As you sow so shall you reap."

Lauren closed her eyes trying to think of how to overcome everything that has been laid out in front of them. As spring's champion, she needed to be more of a leader model towards the solders, and not to be so dependent on others. A bit of help is always nice, but too much aid makes her feel like a hindrance in battle. Though, her thoughts were broken by a familiar voice causing her eyes to snap open, and look over to see Jayce.

Her eyes widened slightly as a hint of pink appeared upon her face. "H-how long were you-?!" She stammered on not even realizing that she was being followed. She looked up at the man as he approached her with a small smirk at his question. She hasn't known him as long as Iris, but something like this would be something he'd start getting hinted on more than others. Taking a side glace at her sword that was stuck in the ground currently, she let out a small chuckle. "I think you'd know that answer by now..." She said standing up, and looking at him. Iris was only good at picking up voices and foot movement when it came to emotions due to her blindness. Lauren had used it to her advantage to not worry the goddess anymore than this war has. Keeping things bottled up was mainly her thing between the two. Letting it out in other areas to not seem weak to those around her.

As if he knew she'd answer him like that, she looked back at Jayce once he put his hand on her shoulder, and the redness deepened slightly as they were staring at each other's eyes. She never really noticed how bright his eyes were. Almost like emeralds. Snapping out of it, Lauren gave him a half smile. "I'm fine....I was just trying to figure out why exactly I panicked when I did during battle, and I figured it out just before you walked up." She said putting her hands behind her back. Though, this was the bit that she hesitated at. Not even Iris knew about her knightly years when she was gone. In fact, the only one who knew was her. She didn't know how others would think about it, and her old thieving ways. Though, Since they'd all be fighting together, it'd be best that everyone knew of everyone else's past.

With a long sigh, she looked at Jayce dead in the eyes. "Iris and I go way back. We were child hood friends before she became the woman she is now. Though, we didn't have the most...practical way of having fun..." She began gripping her hand a bit tighter behind her back. She was beating around the bush too much, but she honestly didn't know how he would react to this...She took a deep breath before continuing on, "We used to pull pranks on our home town, and sometimes, I stole from the merchants while tricking them. I was born in a lower class family thanks to the kingdom that invaded our own, and rose the taxes. It was a bit hard to get by before I started stealing. After Iris vanished, I stopped for a few years until something spiked it again. Mainly to fill the voids within my heart." She admitted rubbing her arm slightly. This was honestly the first time she's told anyone besides the church about her past.

Looking down for a few moments, she looked back up at Jayce. "When I was fourteen, I got caught, and was placed in a sort of...Reforming session. Where I had to visit the church daily, and be a squire/knight until I found Iris again. I think that's why I hesitated. Back then, I was only thinking about the negative events in my life, and didn't care who got in my way during the thefts. It was all just a way for me to vent, and provide for my family again. Now, with the church's words, and laws in my head...I couldn't even think of killing the zombies like I did the trolls..." She admitted gripping her arm tighter basically telling him she has injured innocents before. Possibly even killed with the injuries she gave them. By now, she couldn't even look at Jayce in the eye unsure of how he'd take all of this.

Swans sing before they die.
Their songs resound throughout the sky.
And I drop a rose petal down the sea of blood and tears.
I keep praying

Why do you feel nothing?
Why do you injure one another?
Why? Aggressive culture of despotism.
Why? You'll never win the cursed war!

"Do not you...hear god's voice?"

OutofChances: Walla! Put this girl on the baggage show! XD

ArchDukeIan

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
N y r i k k i
O r i o n

User Image

Rikki reacted before she even had a chance to second guess what she was doing. She grabbed the young man's shirt and drew him to her, hard, Smashing her head into his with enough force to rattle her own teeth. Baring her fangs as she released him and shook her head to clear the buzzing in her head. "Do not think to threaten me, Boy. I grieve for your loss, I truly do. But this attack came on so sudden that our forces could not move fast enough to clear those who stood in the warpath of this tyrant. You were not the only one to sustain losses, Whole generations of valiant warriors were lost, Women and children, Lives wasted. And more will be lost before this fight will end." She said as she righted herself and adjusted the way she held her fallen champion. She was a swirl of emotion, Grief and failure, Annoyance and anger. She needed something solid to anchor herself down or she was going to flay this boy in twain.

Just as Rikki was making a move to draw her sword she was stopped by a voice that grabbed at her, Wrapped her anger in chains and anchored her back to reality. Vales did not sound like himself but it was still her liege and she was his obedient servant. Putting her fist to her chest she gave him the traditional salute. She had not been this formal since her teens but it was something to draw her hand away from the hilt of Hunter's moon. "Yes, My lord." She said fixing her eyes straight ahead of her, Looking at nothing as she calmed herself. Vales walked past her and began to speak to the boy as if he knew him, Causing Rikki to cast a sideways glance at him once again. She had been around her Lord many a time since she came into her birthright and she did not recognize his face. She would remember someone so infuriating.

More for the worse, He was bringing them with them back to the camp. Rikki had to fight the urge to let out a low growl of frustration. But she had never questioned Vales judgment before and she was not about to start now. Turning from the scene she waited for the two men to finish their conversation, Her ears trained backward to listen to their words. She may have found the new face intolerable but her curiosity was getting the best of her.

Koga Of The West-l-

Enshinju

The White Tiger Knight
Hear Me ROAR

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX CHAMPION OF WINTER ::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXXҤѻлѻяaϦȽϵX ∝╬══→ ►►►XXXȽѻӌ𝔞Ƚ
XXXXX::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
XXXXXX↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX HIDDEN SECRETS CAN UNRAVEL ALL ::======>>::======>>XXXXXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
User Image

Location: Summer Camp
                                                                Comrades: Fenik, Sanka, Zamir
                                                                Weather: Normal - Midday - couple of days later
                                                                Actions: Who the hell are these people? What the hell did I get sent to, a freaking circus.

Dylan numbly nodded as Zamir suggested that he could stay here. His eyes widened in shock. "My village! What happened to my village?! What are you telling me!?" Dylan was mentally patting himself on the back. If somebody told him that there was a massive battle, than Dylan needed to act fearful for his people. Hence why he reacted this way. Seriously though, who the hell were these people. Zamir seemed way too laid back to be a leader of summer. He thought the older male would be more hot headed than anything, but no here he was all calm and collected. It was strange and he wasn't sure if he liked it though. Why did Alyss send him here? Why did he have to be here? Why couldn't he be in spring or even autumn, but no he got stuck with summer and pirates and weird summer warriors and strange summer leaders. He didn't like it. It made him uncomfortable and he hated it. However this was a mission and Dylan never failed in his missions. He never backed down either. He would accomplish this mission, he will make Alyss proud. Besides he wanted as much information he could gather to help his leader and to help winter succeed. He could do it though. He could suck it up and deal with whatever summer through his way. He shifted a bit. "I see. Thank you for letting me stay here. I still want to know what happened to my village." He shifted and looked away from Zamir. Before he could say anything else, somebody came striding over to him.

Dylan stepped back. This man was too weird. Summer was freaking weird! Who the hell did this man think he was. He twitched and clenched his fists. "My clothing is fine. It doesn't need to be changed. Who the hell are you? What the hell do you want?" He than twitched as the male went on a tangent about his clothes. He wanted to pummel the weird a*****e. He didn't like him. He was driving him insane. "I don't need help. So no I'm not going with you." He crossed his arms across his chest and refused to move. His earlier assumption was true, summer was full of werid people and pirates. He could see some pirates lingering around, than of course, one headed over towards where him and the weird dude and the leader were hanging out. No hanging out was the wrong word for that. Still he was annoyed yes, very much so. Yes he wanted to pummel the weird dude who had something against his clothing. Seriously what the hell was wrong with those in the season summer! It was like he walked into a freaking circus. He was mentally cursing Alyss for sending him to this place. He wondered if he would drown under their weirdness before he found information he needed.

He cringed though as the pirate came over. It seemed this pirate and the weird dude knew each other. God. Why couldn't the ground open up and swallow him whole. Than the damn pirate dropped an arm around his shoulders. He twitched. Now he wanted to pummel the stupid pirate. He cringed and scrunched up his nose. "You smell like ale, smoke, sweat and perfume. Please get your damn arm off my shoulder. I don't want to breath your vile air nor do I want to know what activities you did before coming here. .' He tried to shrug off the pirate's arm. However the pirate was taller and heavier than him. So he was forced to stumble as the pirate lead him off towards the crazy clothing freak. Why couldn't he just freeze them both? That would make him happy. Sadly he couldn't because that will reveal who he was and that wasn't the point of this mission. "My name isn't a concern of yours, neither should you care about what I wear. Now if you will, please let me go." He drawled out, trying to break away from both Fenik and Sanka.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nas held his ground, but he was suddenly grabbed by the manticore. There was a flash of sorts as something crashed into his head, the sheer force causing him to stumble back slightly. He found his bearings just in time to see the woman raising her head, she had given him a headbutt. Though still quite dazed by the thought he was able to think, and though under normal circumstances he’d be seething in anger, he was astounded by how hard her skull was. Manticores were amazing. The thought did pass however and once it did, he found his anger. With a scoff he took his ground once more, making it clear that he wasn’t afraid. “So you’re telling me that your enemy is 10 steps ahead of you? That’s your excuse? For a condescending b***h you really aren't the sharpest arrow in the quiver.” He grinned wryly, but before the altercation could grow more fierce they were interrupted.

A man barely older than the two of them approached, immediately addressing the Manticore. His eyes shot to the manticore named Rikki, only turning back to the man when he uttered a rather unsettling word. “You?” He stated blankly, taking a defensive step backwards. Nas was well aware that he had a reputation, but this male didn’t share any features of the local villagers. No, he was some type of foreigner, part elf judging by his slender build. His mind was wrenched from the topic when the stranger continued to speak. Nasir visible twitched when he was compared to his mother and father, the term ‘grew’ suggesting that this man had known him far longer than he could recall. What made matters more irritating was what Rikki responded with. 'Yes, my Lord'. This man lead the army fighting against Winter, or at least a part of it. By this point, he had drowned out everything. Nas’ anger continued to boiled, coming to a summit just before the stranger asked about his father. “Don’t you speak about my father!” The command was followed by an explosive release of magic energy, manifesting in blades of wind. They lashed violently, tearing at the ground and nearby trees. When the whirlwind calmed Nasir stood in the epicenter, panting heavily, obviously having exerted more energy than he should have. But even then, he himself was still frenzied. “I lost everything in a single day! My home, my life, and the man who has raised me for nearly twenty years! I don’t care what you were to him, you had an army and you let him die! My father is dead because you didn’t warn him! Give me one good reason why I should be willing to follow you!”

Brainy Bookworm

TheSinOfWrath1313

Enshinju

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts:.............'
Feelings:'' Calm''
Company: Rikki and Nasir

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Veles Zephyrus ✔ Lord Of Autumn ✔

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Veles heard those last words and how disrespectful this kid was he was allowing his anger to blur his judgment/actions.Guard your tongue..you may be his son but I will not allow you to speak to my comrade that way for that moment his tone was cold and carried more than a threat. When Veles spoke about the boy father he seem to lose it for split second showing off his wind magic it was impressive. The boy without a doubt made Veles want to punch his lights out there was more important things to do then ease his pain it is the truth. Then he started pointing fingers asking why hadn't he came to save his own friend and that made him wince a bit.

Poor boy...your father was not the type of man to take a helping hadn no...he was too stubborn for that he believed in his own strength .Still I would of sent aid if I could but no there is a dragon out there that just slaughtered MEANY men and woman. I'm not your enemy boy no the real enemy is the one that killed your father winter and that is the cold truth. But you can blame me all you want use me as crutch to vent your anger but this s**t is going to get worse if we don't do anything about it. This was his true colors a man who gave a damn about his people a man who had to make many hard decisions over his thousand year life span. He already lost a champion and now a friend but this is war this is the outcome brought about by petty people and he aim to fix it. His regal pose broken he was the king once more and he had to let his feelings be known right here and now!

Veles walked right up front of the boy face to face eye to eye your father was a man of great honor and i'm sure he fought to the very end as a true warrior and man. Feel proud that you came from such a man.Follow in his foot steps and become the man you're meant to be and I can help you do just that. You should transfer your hatred unto our common enemy winter I give you vengeance NOT revenge. I gave you multiple reasons now its up to you to decide..will you be consumed by rage or will you choose to follow me as my new champion and get your vengeance and make something of yourself! With that the powerful man backed away and turn to face Rikki we often don't see our true selves by ourselves only other people can do that for us he walks past her as he said those words and stops at the doorway. Arms crossed he would not turn around until the lad gave him a reason to as he waits for the answer with calm composer.

Theme for this moment- Memoria

OCC: You should take a look at his skelly just so you know what his all about smile

Travel Theme: Desert Land Serinola

War battle Theme: Battlefeild Serenade
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'' I must right this wrong before it is too late!''

User Image

✔Theme Song:Veles New Theme- Lies

✔ Personal Theme: Yago Island

✔ Battle Theme: Unlimited

Abilities/Weapons:
Wind manipulation:This is most practice skill other than spirit summoning. He started at a young age and now that he is this old he already master it a long time ago. I will list techniques that his knows in detail.

- Step of wind: The fastest wind ever recorded was 253 mph times that by three = 759 . He is able to go beyond the limits of earths wind speed because his is of a higher power if he wanted to.When using the step of wind he becomes the wind instantly phasing trough attacks however; he cannot attack in this form. It takes a lot of energy to become the wind,and move at such speed so, his maxed usage is three.

(Wind Bombs): He crates pockets of compressed air the orbs hold torrents of air which he fires at enemies they explode on his will. When they explode the release violent winds that shreds the ground apart. He can release about thirty in one go creating devastation everywhere he chooses to strike. This technique is good when fighting large amounts of enemies.

(Tornado Push) : He concentrates his wind into one of his blades compresses it and then release it on to his foe. A large tornado is unwrapped from his sword in a stabbing motion. The force of wind is great that it starts to tare things a part. If caught in one of these the target is twisted around violently like a rag doll before the tornado dispels. When it dispels it blows away creating a large creator.

(Blade Of Wind) : A buff for his sword to give it that extra kick! The wind acts as layers of steel for his blade making it sharper,not only that its length increases three times as well, and then the blades is as light as air he can swing it way faster than ever before. speed,reach and sharper this buff only last for five post also the blade is known as its pure form in this state.

(Grand Wind Wall/Dome)
: Veles creates a wall of rapid winds that block off or repel attacks from his enemies. The wall can even become a dome over him or his allies. The wall is not indestructible as it can be destroyed by powerful attacks! The purpose of the wind wall is all out defense against enemy attacks if he should be over run. The bigger the wall the more power is needed to maintain it so his max length of time for keeping it up is four post.

Note: These are just some moves I thought I would share with you lot. He is not limited to just using these moves in combat however because thy're many things you can do with wind such as flight, hurricanes etc. The moves are not meant to be over powered and I will make sure not to spam just one move throughout a fight not my style.

Spirit summoning (master level):

Spirit Solders: They're highly skilled solders that once served Veles father years ago. They're mostly skilled knights,archers,berserkers,monks etc. They may not be the strongest of sprites but, they're reliable comrades. At the moment he can only summon five of them on the battlefield. He can only maintain them in the field for five post.

Spirit Of Healing-Palutena: The spirit of healing steps forth and heals all that veles commands. Her only goal is to heal not fight s as soon as he summons her she is gone almost immediately.
Palutena

Spirit Of Combat- Solomon: Spirit of combat he takes on foes no matter how many there are. He stands about 6 foot 8 and can take hits as much as he can deal them. Being a spirit and all his more powerful than any human and with his sword Draken he is force to be reckon with.( Post limit 4)
Solomon

Spirit Of Defense-Metallica: A spirit that looks like he was made from metal itself is his greatest protector. Though her skin looks metallic it is not in fact no one really knows what her skin is made of.She can take hits like a champ but even she has limits she cannot stay on the battlefield for long(three post). Though she is defense she does have a powerful lance for offense back up.
Metallica

Spirit Of Magic-Ramza: He is a magic user trough and trough with powerful spells he is very versatile on and off combat, Though he may be a spirit he does share the weakness that all mages do lack of armor. ( He last for four post)
Ramza

Note: None of the spirits are invincible they can be beaten and if they are they will need to recharge in the spirit world. All spirits have a limit to how long they can stay out on this plane of existence. Every time a sprites summoned a bit of his stamina is sapped so over using them can leave him vulnerable.
xxxxxxx☽★☾xxx WEAPONS:

Anemoi Dual Blades: Two sets of blades that are made to work in perfect harmony with Veles wind manipulation. The blades can be connected to form a spear weapon giving him mid range,short range and long range capability.
User Image

Anemoi Giant Wind Fan: This fan is the size of a large boulder ans more effective with using the wind then his swords. It is mostly used to cause great destruction with a mighty swing!The fan can change from a normal fan size to the size of a blunder on his command.
User Image
User Image

Fenik took a step back, slightly mortified by the boy's vulgar response and having no immediate response to his hostility toward a helping hand. Fenik stared at the boy a moment, finally responding, "Uh.." and he was cut off by Sanka butting in, as usual. Usually this is a pet peeve of Fenik's, but this time it was well placed. Perhaps Sanka's vulgarity would find commonality with the boy's harsh attitude.

As Fenik looked at the boy, he got a fleeting odd feeling. Had he met this kid before? Fenik's face went stern for a moment and he furrowed his eyebrow, then relaxed. He looked to Sanka, who seemed to not have thought anything. It was only a moment before Fenik dismissed the feeling, figuring he's seen enough common folk to warrant the moment of déjà vu.

Unfortunately for Fenik, things did not work out between Sanka and the brat. He turned his head to the left with an overly-dramatic disgusted look on his face as he held his right arm straight out with a 'talk to the hand' pose. "No, Sanka. If he is going to struggle, then he will ruin anything I try to do for him. I do not want my efforts to be in vain." Whipping his head forward again, his face instantly morphing back to a stern and serious look, Fenik pointed directly at the boy. "However! ....." Fenik left a dramatic pause, trying to catch their full attentiveness. "We should be responsible for the health and safety of all refugees. Lord Zamir's wishes shall be fulfilled." Fenik turned and scurried back to his tent, popping in for a moment, then back out with a pair of shoes, perhaps slightly large, in like-new condition, but otherwise looking plain. He also carried a standard-issue military blanket. "These I simply can't use, but they were too perfect to discard. I implore that you take these." Fenik held out the shoes and blanket to Dylan. Fenik glanced at Sanka's face for a moment accidentally and stifled a cringe as he made the offer; he'd been trying to avoid thinking about the hideousness of that eye patch, but to little avail.

Fenik's tent flapped open ever so slightly behind him, completely silent. A near-invisible wisp of flame slithered it's way up behind him, rising to shoulder height, then lunged around directly in front of Fenik's face as it flared up. "Good day sssir!" Fenik jumped back, dropping the shoes and blanket, then slumped and rested his hands on his knees for a moment, responding in an exasperated tone, "You have to stop doing that. It scared the wits right out of me. And now those new shoes and blanket are all dirty." Shar did a twirl and loop around Fenik and said with a hint of humor, "Ah, but you sssee, in battle the enemy will try to take you by sssurprise. I am helping to train my massster to be ready for anything." Shar spun through the air gleefully, then zipped down and stopped in front of Dylan. "Sssuppose, for instance, that thisss boy turned out to be one of the winter queen's little henchmen? What w..."

"NO." Fenik was serious now as he stood upright, eyes glaring at Shar like daggers. Shar slinked back, humbling itself. "Lord Zamir has ordered that this boy be cared for. I shall not allow your foolishness to involve him." Fenik looked to Dylan. "My apologies. Though Shar overstepped its bounds, it means you no harm." Fenik looked to Zamir, then Sanka, but turned his head away. Too late, the image was burned into his retinas. Fenik spoke softly, "Sir, if I may, I believe the boy wants some space. Perhaps we should respect that and offer proper food and drink." Shar swiftly made his way back to Fenik, wrapping around his left hip and up over his right shoulder to rest there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Company: Dylan, Zamir, Sanka
Fenik's Status: Healthy, though momentarily mentally exherted.
Shar's Status: Healthy, playful
Fenik's Thoughts: I just need to patch the other eye, and it will be tolerable.
Shar's Thoughts: *humility*

AquaSorceress
TheSinOfWrath1313
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

Romantic Trash

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━

ιrιѕ ѕнea calvary
tab tab tab мoтнer naтυre, leader oғ ѕprιng, and тнe ѕιren

"If you've got the time to fantasize about a beautiful ending, why not live beautifully until the end?"

The numbers had her lost in misery. So many soul, the people that she held so dearly, many were gone. Her own warriors that fought so bravely and yet she couldn’t do much to help them. All that ran through her head was the man she re-sent back to death, or at least his body back to its still stiff coldness. The blind white eyes shut tightly and forced back a cry her singing siren wanted to sing. It was not time to mourn for the dead. It might be something that will hunt her, but for now she needed to get more people in her army and she needed to get stronger. It was pointless for a mindless blind leader going out with little skills. She had some, from her Uncle who taught her well to defend herself, but she needed to learn how to attack, she needed to be intune more with her body, spirit, and earth.

The pale white body moved within the warm water filled with sweet flowers and healing herbs. The pain she had from healing Veles wounds was just about gone, but it was better to be safe than sorry if something was to happen and her vessel gave up on her last minute.The nature around her sang soft songs of freedom and peace, the vision she had for the world once winter was cut down. It was just a calming sound, making her head flood the foggy thoughts out her body like thick oil.

After a few hours, the water became cold and Iris stood slowly making sure the cloth around her body stayed on her breast and wrapped around, down to her legs. “Hand me my clothes.” she asked one of the women keeping watch over the blind woman. Every movement Iris made, it was slow and graceful, keeping every joint that moved in a rhythmic pattern, smooth like the water and air. She needed to become peace. “My Lady.” Iris turned, just finished clothing herself in a long light green dress. “Yes?” Her adviser stepped forward and tried not to sigh. “Have you any thought to the next orders you have. Everything is arranged to how you asked.” The thin fingers danced in her hair, brushing it out and braided it down the side. “I have a few things. One, Lauren is in charge. Tell her that. She is to lead her army and mine. I give her full power till I return. Next I need you to get two horses ready, I’m leaving to home, and I will bring back more people, better trained than before. Also, I need someone from the other seasons.” she paused. “I want Talen, the Golden Eagle Knight from the side of Autumn. I can use his powers of wind to help train instead of using our own powers.” Her adviser opened his mouth to protest, but turned his head, trusting her decisions and walked off in a rush to get things ready.

Since Talen didn’t have an army of his own, she figured he would be the best to use and she was sure Veles wouldn’t mind, hopefully. Iris waited in a garden she created, hoping it would make her feel more at home. It was filled with the sickly sweet smells of honey, torn grass, and dew. Everything was bright and vibrant in colors and life. It made her feel better thinking of this place, and helped her relax when she was actually in it. After a few hours, her adviser came with another body behind him. The blind woman turned with a smile and nodded. “Thank you. I hope it wasn’t to much trouble to get you to come with me. “No it’s fine. I don’t have much I can really do other than work out and get drunk.” Talen laughed while Iris only gave a small chuckle.

“Alright, lets go.” Iris walked next to her adviser and smiled. “Keep a watch over Lauren. Be with her for whatever she needs. And the same for Jayce. I give him the permission to be in the same amount of power as Lauren.” “But I wish to come with you.” The spring leader shook her head and walked with Talen following. “You are needed here. I have myself and Talen to look after me. We will be back and ready for the next battle.” Passing the screaming souls in her mind, leaving them to rest, she took to her horse with Talen and took off.

And all I got left is memories
Of your face smiling at me
Used to say that we should all
just handle this differently"

Where: Heading to her homeland
With: Talen
Feeling: Calm, Relaxed
OOC: Feel free to use the adviser in your posts. See you guys in a week or so! Sorry for the weird post and that I won't be here D':

AquaSorceress

Koga Of The West-l-

ArchDukeIan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out