Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

N y r i k k i
O r i o n

"To serve and protect, Is that not why you chose me? I shall always go where my lord treads." Rikki said as she pulled one of the autumn sorcerers back from the line just in time before he was slain by a poorly swing axe. She answered this not with her sword but with a swift punch. The enhanced strength of her race was pumping through her as fast as her heart could beat. The punch connected with its intended target, Sending a spray of blood out of the opposite side of the reanimated bodies skull before it slumped to the ground before her. It was in that instant that she began to feel the effects of the Siren's song, It was welcome as her body was deprived on rest over the long leagues from the mountains to Serinola. It seemed she would be in for much of the same as the battle raged all around them, like the storm above.

The sudden increase in the wind had Rikki planting her blade into the ground as leverage just in case. But with a quick turn of her head she realized that this was not more work of the witch of winter but of Vales. His twin fans moving with the utmost grace as he summoned a massive twister to do his bidding, Tearing through the battle and devouring every enemy in its wake. The resulting thunder clap was powerful enough to send a wave of dust and ash across the battle, Sending even more of the undead to the afterlife. Shielding her eyes with the blade of her sword she had enough visibility to witness Vales fall to one knee. In all her time in service to the King of Autumn she had never seen him fall, not even once.

With a final swing of her blade she closed the distance that remained between herself and her Lord. That was when she began to pick up on just how weak he was becoming. Even with the siren song drifting through the troops like a healing wind, Vales was slowing down in his constant assault. Each movement carried a little less power than the one before it. With dedicated swings Rikki made her way in front of him, Not letting anything get by her so that Vales could have a moments rest. She swing her great sword one handed and those that thought to avoid the blade were met with her fist or a acidic spray of venom to the face. "Vales, My lord, if you need to rest fall back. Morale is high for now but if you fall so will we all." She called over her shoulder between swings.

There was truth to what she said and even the lord had to acknowledge it. Every time one of the autumn troops took a blow they looked to their brothers in arms and their leader for the strength to get back up and continue the fight. They would fall like leaves if they were to look back and their leader were devoured by one of these abominations, They would lose what hope that remained to them in these monumental odds. As it was now they only kept going because he did, Many of the troops were humans gifted with magic so their stamina was already much lower that that of their non living aggressors. They were at a disadvantage in this already, If anyting else stacked up in their odds it would be a disaster.

In her moment of thought, Rikki had failed to see the flail that was swing in her direction, The spiked ball caught her in the ribs just under her sword arm. The blow set off something in her and she roared, Clad in her human form and fangs bared. Her silver eyes shifted to gold and catlike in an instant and with her other arm she brought down the blade of hunter's moon with such ferocity it sliced the corps from shoulder to hip cleanly. Bringing her freehand to the location of the blow she felt the first ribbons of blood press through her fingers. The pressure from her hand would slow it but all the movement from fighting would not allow it to begin healing. Knowing if she brought her hand away soaked in blood would alarm those around her she simply kept it there and fought on. She would not let the common troops see her fall to such a flesh wound, She was the protector of their champion and their leader and was held to a higher standard. The song of the siren made it hurt less but the stickiness of her fingers and the warm stream that was flowing down her side reminded her that she was far worse off than she would have like to admit.

Koga Of The West-l-

The White Tiger Knight
Hear Me ROAR

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

S A N K A
B E H A R

Sanka was up to eyeballs in undead scourge when the flaming phoenix made its appearance and then changed forms to his human self. Oh how these interactions always seemed to go, had Sanka rolling his eyes. Before acknowledging Fenik he caught a zombie's skull on the end of his spear before flinging it across the battlefield, leaving the body stumbling about more drunk than dead. With a boisterous laugh he turned to where the man who was supposed to protect him stood. " Its good to see you too, Fenik. Plans are for those who are risking defeat, We will not lose if all winter has to throw at us our own dead." Sanka said as he knocked the butt of his spear against the ground twice, Causing the still wondering body of the beheaded zombie to burst into flames as it picked up speed in its haste to extinguish itself. "I don't care who you are thats funny." Sanka laughed a hearty laugh that was deep and almost musical in its tone.

In that instant Fenik released Shar to do it's whole burn and maim thing that again while effective was just funny to him. Humor was Sanka's preferred way to deal with things, Deep down he was still mostly in shock of his circumstances. Pirate turned protector of a whole season was a big life change that would put anybody in an odd state of mind. With another swing of his spear he flayed the already rotting corpses with an accuracy that one would not associate with the happy go lucky pirate. He still was not sure why Zamir had chosen him for this role. Sure he said it in his cups and what was done could not be undone, But as an almost god couldn't he have just erased the whole event and picked someone more suited for the position? In the mists of battle it was an odd place to think of such things, But since he had been pulled into this war not much else had been on his mind.

What pulled him from his thoughts was the always prepared Fenik saying he had come all this way without a weapon. Sanka planted his spear firmly in the gut of another opponent and kicked the lump of flesh to the ground while withdrawing his weapon. He had to turn to the knight with a lifted brow, a smirk on his face. "So much for me being the one without a plan eh ,Fenny?" He said as their Leader made a sudden entrance. Zamir, the one who had started this whole new chapter in the simple pirates life. "Hey Zamir, Nice to see you again. I say we find a nice tavern after this and see who can drink the most rum." He said in jest as he continued his assault on those who were once part of the camps that defended the seasons.

The fight was taking a quick upswing in their favor as along with the Leader of summer came a rush of reinforcements to pad their numbers til they were more than even with those that had been reanimated by Winter. Now that Fenik had a bow in his hands he was quite the asset to the forces. Sure he could be a pain in the butt with his whole 'everything needs to be in its proper order' way of things, But with a bow Sanka knew of no one more accurate. So now combined with the arrows whizzing through the battle and the additional fighters, The summer troops were making quite the cut through the zombie horde. Sanka thought now was as good a time as any to take an even bigger bit out of the forces that kept them from the main body that winter controlled. Using his spear and some fire manipulation to clear his way he raced his way over to a bolder that sat in the mists of the carnage. With a quick leap he was atop it and he once gain pointed Solstice' fiery blade to the sky, His lips lowly sounding out the incantation that he had read from the stones that surrounded the place he found the spear.

"Oh deuses da tempada de verán,
eu suplico a túa...
Derrubar os meus inimigos
coa calor da miña rabia...
Caeu - los co seu poder e gloria .
Chover sobre eles como mil...
lanzas de furia divina!
Reign of the Solstice!"

As the last of the words left him a shock wave pulsed from Solstice that felt like a heartbeat in his hands. From the face of the spear a beam of energy shot into the clouded over sky, Opening up the heavens for an instant before the clouds swallowed the world in darkness once again. Sanka smirked as he lowered the spear again and clapped the butt against the bolder. "Rain! He called out in his loudest command. And thats just what it did. Like flaming spears the fireballs shot from the sky and into the ground where the zombies were thickest in their groupings. Set aflame or crushed under the weight of the blasts they came down across the battle like the gods themselves were hurling them down on the abominations that the winter had raised.

Joluv Archer

AquaSorceress

The Champion of Summer
King of the Pirates

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
ArchDukeIan
User Image

I may be a murderer, but I was told to be.

╣ Axel Herdmann ╠
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Axel laughed when Dylan continued his underhanded insults. When he was young, Axel knew nothing else but the horrors of living in place where violence was common and economics had failed them. In the slums, the only thing to do was to be manly, and he was shocked that in Winter that trade was in total scarcity.

"If you're so confident you can beat me alone, send your slave here away." He dared.

"You make no logical sense!" Rector Mosuk, the relative of hte ruler of AUtum nad hte chairman of their best University once told him. He didn't need to, Axel had his brinksmanship which always settled things.

"And if your queen is giving a surprise to my army, why should I be there, hmm? Maybe I'm just taking shelter with you."

If Dylan wasn't going to answer his questions, Axel wouldn't answer questions either. He sheathed his sword; they and the Knight were still at the distance where all three could only attack the other with magic at this range.

"It's good you like unmanly pursuits, your army's strong and smart because of it, I'll give you that. You can beat everyone alone, hooray." he mocked. His tone was like venom.

"But your lack of chivalry will burn away at your spirits and any sense of your loyalty until you turn against your Witch," Axel started, then transitioning to point at the Knight behind him.

"he turns against you, and your people turn against him."

Axel finished and put crossed his arms.

"Ya see, it's hard to rule you, I don't know how Alyss does it. It's easy to rule people who don't think very much. We have tournaments to choose our champions. Why fight you? Well isn't it instinct, mon petit?" Axel didn't smirk, despite what he was saying. Instead, he put on an angry scowl, aware that Dylan was right. The boy, win or lose, was in Winter's lines, and he could run away or call his Knight for defense at any time. Axel was healed, but that armored nuisance wasn't going away.

He walked over to where one of Dylan's officers' horses was, to the left of them. Reaching down, he picked up a green crystal, a symbol of wealth, nobility, one of the many they had in Winter.

Turning around, he held it up and made it spark. Like a prism, it made the arcs come out in all colors. It was a pretty, and Axel thought about how the artisan in winter making it was the same as him. He still needed to die though, because the generals said so.

"We'll, I'll be off then to get the birthday present from you witch. We might be friends after this is all over; thing long and hard about the morals of how Alyss is going about this, like you think long and hard about everything. Maybe she's freeing the world from idiotic brutes like me... but maybe we're people too and have needs, yes?"

In case Dylan was till wiling to grant his wishes and fight, Axel walked off slowly. By the time he reached the middle of the hill, he broke out into a jog and headed back to his army. Veles and his knights were good, they could deal with it themselves. But that didn't mean Axel was spending more useful time with a target who had a bodyguard impervious to magical attacks.

His heart skipped a beat at a realization when he was running. He just did exactly what those genocidal Winter scum wanted.

Brainy Bookworm

TheSinOfWrath1313

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts:'' TBLANK!'
Feelings:'' In A coma ''
Company: No one

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
Veles Zephyrus ✔ Lord Of Autumn ✔
║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

Veles allowed the song to flow through his mind and he started to feel good even humming the numbness began to fade. As blood ran down his face from his new war scar across his fair face;he turns to see Rikiki backing him up. She gave him the words choices flea to fight another day but how could he? He looked to the sky as rain of fiery blast came crashing down destroying zombies in a fiery blaze of glory. Then a grand idea pop into his head he was going to destroy the root of the awakening of the zombies! His expression turned serious and that was when things got going.

Veles grabbed one of his fellow soldiers by the shoulder to stop him as he was about to head off to fight.Tell general Seifer to send reinforcement two hundred men more we need a push them back then crush them! Tell them to spread out among our allies as well.One more thing make sure they get the wizards to replace the catapults all ten of them with magical explosion like befor. Sir yes sir! the solder was off. Veles turn to Rikki on a dime What i'm about to do is drain me I need you to take over for me keep the moral high make sure those catapults launch its key. I know you can do this ...I believe in you also if I don't return it was honor to fight by your side and....I never mind.

That last bit so speech carried a softer tone of voice he wanted to tell her something but he decided just then this wasn't going to be the end. Large amounts of wind started to gather around Veles lower torso until it formed a massive tornado;before anyone could notice he was gone the speed of the tornado was not normal this only meant one thing. Veles was up way in the clouds in a sea of black and lighting this was it he was going to break the spell that brought the zombies back.This was a move reserved for the lords and true masters of wind the one move his father learn from his father and so on. Veles created a powerful wind dome around himself and began to chant from the four corners of the world east,south,north and west winds grant me the true essence of wind transform me into the wind grant me the step of wind. Just then wind wrapped around Veles gently covering his whole body his eyes closed shut then he became wind itself;his orange eyes glowed when open but only one was orange the other emerald green!?

Veles was overcoming the poison for this just this moment. His body was clear but visible as he was cloaked with wind he truly looked like a god. Wasting no time he began to fly around the thunderstorm at the speed of 759 mph! faster than any tornado or hurricane to date. As he gathered the clouds into a huge tube as if he was making a tornado it would never touch the ground. He fly's through the opening of the thunder cloud tube and pulls it along with him as he headed for the troposphere; to the very edge of it any higher and the air molecules would thin with each layer he pass and he would die! Veles wasn't going that for no need but the thunderstorm was as he sank into the middle of the storm;as he held his hands up he pushes the the tunnel clouds straight into the stratosphere then the mesosphere and then beyond!

The thundercloud would be fully destroyed in the thermosphere along with the the wind he sent as the air thins. When he pushed the air he had to increases the air speed to 3,000 the same was a rocket and it took almost all of his power stretching to the limits! Veles eye's began to bleed from the strain and his body began to shake as his wind form wore off and the dome of air was all that was keeping him up. Veles began to fall back to earth at extreme speed as his life flashed before him. As he fell his eyes became fully orange once again as he could no longer resist the poison. His mind was on something else at the moment and all he could here was his mother and father voices telling him to wake up!

He ''saw them'' Tristan Zephyrus Sabrina Zephyrus it was only a figment of his dazed imagination or was it? Then he saw Alyss but why her it became clear the reason he kept on going it was to save her...it was to right this wrong to fix everything this was his promise to himself..he wouldn't break it. Veles snapped out of his confusion and regain control of the dome but he was getting weaker as he made it lower to the ground; he skimmed across the battlefield unable to fully control it he flew over the entire army before crash landing several miles away from it. The dome did its job but Veles was in a creator he was trying to stand up but his eye's went blank and he passed out falling where he crashed. The cloud was gone and the sun came out the dark spell was broken but,zombies were still about it was up to them now.

Veles New Theme- Lies

The For This battle- Enemy Attack

OCC: Don't let her win!!!!!!! XD

Travel Theme: Desert Land Serinola

War battle Theme: Battlefeild Serenade
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'' I must right this wrong before it is too late!''

User Image

✔Theme Song:Song Of Four Seasons

✔ Personal Theme: Yago Island

✔ Battle Theme: Unlimited

Abilities/Weapons:
Wind manipulation:This is most practice skill other than spirit summoning. He started at a young age and now that he is this old he already master it a long time ago. I will list techniques that his knows in detail.

- Step of wind: The fastest wind ever recorded was 253 mph times that by three = 759 . He is able to go beyond the limits of earths wind speed because his is of a higher power if he wanted to.When using the step of wind he becomes the wind instantly phasing trough attacks however; he cannot attack in this form. It takes a lot of energy to become the wind,and move at such speed so, his maxed usage is three.

(Wind Bombs): He crates pockets of compressed air the orbs hold torrents of air which he fires at enemies they explode on his will. When they explode the release violent winds that shreds the ground apart. He can release about thirty in one go creating devastation everywhere he chooses to strike. This technique is good when fighting large amounts of enemies.

(Tornado Push) : He concentrates his wind into one of his blades compresses it and then release it on to his foe. A large tornado is unwrapped from his sword in a stabbing motion. The force of wind is great that it starts to tare things a part. If caught in one of these the target is twisted around violently like a rag doll before the tornado dispels. When it dispels it blows away creating a large creator.

(Blade Of Wind) : A buff for his sword to give it that extra kick! The wind acts as layers of steel for his blade making it sharper,not only that its length increases three times as well, and then the blades is as light as air he can swing it way faster than ever before. speed,reach and sharper this buff only last for five post also the blade is known as its pure form in this state.

(Grand Wind Wall/Dome)
: Veles creates a wall of rapid winds that block off or repel attacks from his enemies. The wall can even become a dome over him or his allies. The wall is not indestructible as it can be destroyed by powerful attacks! The purpose of the wind wall is all out defense against enemy attacks if he should be over run. The bigger the wall the more power is needed to maintain it so his max length of time for keeping it up is four post.

Note: These are just some moves I thought I would share with you lot. He is not limited to just using these moves in combat however because thy're many things you can do with wind such as flight, hurricanes etc. The moves are not meant to be over powered and I will make sure not to spam just one move throughout a fight not my style.

Spirit summoning (master level):

Spirit Solders: They're highly skilled solders that once served Veles father years ago. They're mostly skilled knights,archers,berserkers,monks etc. They may not be the strongest of sprites but, they're reliable comrades. At the moment he can only summon five of them on the battlefield. He can only maintain them in the field for five post.

Spirit Of Healing-Palutena: The spirit of healing steps forth and heals all that veles commands. Her only goal is to heal not fight s as soon as he summons her she is gone almost immediately.
Palutena

Spirit Of Combat- Solomon: Spirit of combat he takes on foes no matter how many there are. He stands about 6 foot 8 and can take hits as much as he can deal them. Being a spirit and all his more powerful than any human and with his sword Draken he is force to be reckon with.( Post limit 4)
Solomon

Spirit Of Defense-Metallica: A spirit that looks like he was made from metal itself is his greatest protector. Though her skin looks metallic it is not in fact no one really knows what her skin is made of.She can take hits like a champ but even she has limits she cannot stay on the battlefield for long(three post). Though she is defense she does have a powerful lance for offense back up.
Metallica

Spirit Of Magic-Ramza: He is a magic user trough and trough with powerful spells he is very versatile on and off combat, Though he may be a spirit he does share the weakness that all mages do lack of armor. ( He last for four post)
Ramza

Note: None of the spirits are invincible they can be beaten and if they are they will need to recharge in the spirit world. All spirits have a limit to how long they can stay out on this plane of existence. Every time a sprites summoned a bit of his stamina is sapped so over using them can leave him vulnerable.
xxxxxxx☽★☾xxx WEAPONS:

Anemoi Dual Blades: Two sets of blades that are made to work in perfect harmony with Veles wind manipulation. The blades can be connected to form a spear weapon giving him mid range,short range and long range capability.
User Image

Anemoi Giant Wind Fan: This fan is the size of a large boulder ans more effective with using the wind then his swords. It is mostly used to cause great destruction with a mighty swing!The fan can change from a normal fan size to the size of a blunder on his command.
User Image

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

User Image
User Image
___________alysskrystelleauditore

'Winter'
                                      tobackinthedayswhenwewereyoung,wheneverythingwaslikealoadedgun,readytogooffatanyminute

This was taking too long. She was taking too long. Her steps were not quick enough. Her mind was not sharp enough. She was not strong enough and she hated the feeling of being weak. Being weak meant being trampled, walked all over, picked on. That detestable leader of Spring with her mutant vocal cords. Alyss let her army fall silent, wiping the sweat from her brow like she was fighting a battle. A feeling of nausea swept through her body. At the very least, they would know to hack their own to bits before any other form of action after battles. She had created something new within them. That was an achievement in itself. Zeyada's voice piped up beside her, putting into words her own feelings as well as sending her heart into a tizzy with shock. Immediately, icicles shot out from beneath her feet, at least five feet in diameter each and over ten feet tall in all directions around her trembling form. She must have been more exhausted than she realized. Luckily, she had enough control to stop a fraction of an inch away from the warm amber of his eye. The ravenette was about to be very cross with him. The icicles removed themselves from the ground, aiming themselves at the elf and swirling around him, the sharp ends pointed in his direction. With a flick of her wrist, she sent them flying at her lover before dissolving them into water and letting them merge back into the ground in the form of snow. She knew that he knew well that she wouldn't harm a hair on his head. Furthermore, the woman was rather annoyed at being caught off-guard. She huffed, stomping her foot and crossing her arms over her chest. Her bottom lip jutted out into a slight pout. It didn't help that the queasy feeling within her would not be ignored.

Alyss watched her knight get to work with the power she bestowed upon him. She raised an eyebrow, slightly impressed by his mastery of it. She supposed it was a part of his charm. The ancient let out a long sigh. Whether it was out of genuine care for her or just his own fondness for battle, she did not know. It was a magnificent creation and, normally, she was rather partial towards art, save for one thing. She loved her secrets and this carriage of sorts was not exactly as vision of subtlety. However, her own fondness of him combined with the decay taking place in her body was enough for her to accept his assistance. Alyss offered him a lopsided smile, placing a hand upon his cheek and raising to her tiptoes to place a gentle kiss on the other. "Thank you," she mumbled shyly before turning away and scurrying up the short set of steps. It was roomy and, more importantly, it was cold. The ancient brought her knees to her chest, curling up and closing herself off from the world. The crystal was literally eating her alive. It was the price she had to pay for power. Biting her lip to hold off a whimper, she shut her eyes tightly against the feeling. A scarlet bead formed where her teeth met skin, dripping down past her chin and freezing midway down its fall into her lap. The ice queen was no stranger to pain. She lived it every day. Perhaps that was why she took such solace in the pain of others. It made her forget her own in favor of a lesser evil, pain she could control. No matter what she felt, she never cried. The last man who saw her cry was one she vowed would not live for much longer.

A cough sent a splatter of blood into her palm. The stark contrast of red upon ivory brought a smile to her lips. She would need to feed soon. Alyss spared a glance at her chauffeur, trying so hard to get them where she wanted to go. What a good little boy he was. They were all her good little boys. She knew the elf wanted to fight. She didn't have to feel his emotions to see the way he moved and notice the look on his face of determination and passion. He truly came alive in the dance of combat. It was something she liked to watch with great enjoyment. In order for him to come alive, he needed his strength. For now, this was a bit much for him to keep up. No matter how gifted he was, he didn't have enough experience for this. Luckily for them, their powers would grow with her own. Alyss certainly did love to share. Ice was something she had no need from the crystal to control. She positioned herself towards the front of the carriage, leaning over to where her knight sat. After inhaling deeply, she exhaled with a long breath. The wind picked up and the path before them started to harden, effectively creating a smooth road of ice within the snow. Her breath shortened to a wheeze and she formed water on the tip of her index finger, sharpening it into a deadly point. Rolling up her sleeve, she slid the talon down the soft skin that lay there. A crimson line bloomed and a hushed chuckle came from her lips. A little sacrifice for her own, personal god. A black ooze seeped out of the wound. It seemed to lap up the blood before retreating beneath her flesh. She repeated the process upon her other arm, the sickness subsiding. She felt calm and in control. This time, she wiggled her fingers and brought the red to the tips, new rubies to add to her collection. A distant memory recalled a young boy who was so fond of showing his master precious gems. Perhaps she could make him a gift of sorts.

As they neared the battlefield, her sense of others grew to frightful heights. The siren's song gave the men a feeling she did not like, not one little bit. Hope was for the weak, but it was dangerous in masses. He was there, probably the first to charge into battle like always. It was a complete set. Sweet Spring, a flower of Iris, was a jumble of emotions. Anger, sadness, frustration. Alyss detested the little princess. Spring was always loved, always cherished, always spoiled. The blind woman was a contemptuous being, arrogant and presumptuous in her behavior. She deserved to have her eyes taken. Perhaps the next step would be her heart. It seems that her minions did well with the little Champion of Spring. She wondered what a child like that was doing, fighting a war like this. She had found a weak link. Summer was a personality Alyss would have gotten along with. Carefree, happy, considerate. If they weren't polar opposites they might have been friends. It was too bad that they never got to know each other. It was too bad that he was too caught up in his own world to reach out. Now, her actions would be what he judges. He would need nothing more. His team was strong. She could feel her Belle's energy. Zamir had wronged her by taking her friend. She couldn't bring herself to hurt Zahara as much as she could Zeyada. A part of her knew that was also a reason she gifted the male twin with power. Power to protect his sister from Alyss herself. Another part of her was fighting desperately to overcome her own weakness. To destroy everything she cared about with her own two hands.

And then, there was him. That treacherous beast. This was all his fault. When they met, she was confident, strong, at ease. He was her reason. Then, he decided her life wasn't worth saving. He actually tried to end her. Her blood boiled with his emotions in her body. She knew that feeling he felt around his white-haired whore. The one that was bleeding out on the battlefield. Once upon a time, he felt about her that way. Once upon a time, it was her that he left bleeding, on the verge of death. They were all there, but it was Veles that she abhorred the most. She would have his head if it was the last thing she'd do. Out of all the Seasons, he was the most skilled in combat and strategy, the most experienced in war. They were miles away and she could feel his power and his weakness. It sickened her. Oh! Her eyes, that had been closed in concentration the whole time, snapped open. It seemed she had unwittingly began to slip into his body. Their previous connection made it easier with him than most others. Her face... It was the last thing he thought about before falling into unconsciousness. The clouds above rumbled angrily. How dare he?! He was making a fool of her even in his memories. He would pay.

Lightning crashed down in the middle of the battlefield, a giant scorch mark burning past the ice and snow straight through the ground. Rain pelted down after the burned earth, steam crackling with energy. A brilliant black snowflake that mimicked the one glowing within her chest. It thumped, faster, stronger than it had before. "Mon Cheri, I am afraid that it is time for you to depart," she cautioned the eager knight. They were about a mile off from the battle, hidden behind the trees. Dylan and Byron stood mere yards away. Alyss waited for Zeyada to leave, waited for him to be at a safe distance until she could wait no longer. She breathed deeply, hair hung so it covered her face. Without warning, an earth shattering scream emerged from her small body. It sang of rage, pain, grief, sickness, torment. The earth around her seemed to tremble with her fury. Snow and ice seemed to have no physical state of being. They transformed from solid to liquid, fog to frost, dissolving from all around her. Her hair whipped around with the sheer power of it all and her eyes... Her eyes became an abyss that was slowly consuming the rest of her face, her body. The bodies on the field below were hacked apart, scorched, blown to bits. Bones, flesh, blood began to tremble. They shot towards the scorched earth, congregating at the center. Burned flesh, crushed bones, and sliced limbs did not stop, even going as far as going through the bodies of the unfortunate soldiers who where in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even the living were dragged along into the birthing of this creation. A grotesque lump slowly took form, bubbling with heat and steaming in the icy temperature. Friends, family, even enemy trolls were thrown into the mass. Slowly, a head formed, then wings, then a tail. A dragon. It towered over the massive redwoods, easily being over two-hundred feet tall. Its wingspan reached almost as far as its height on both sides. A strong beat formed a powerful thrust. It snorted, spewing blood onto the battlefield, and let out a roar that channeled the screams of all that made up its profane body. Deep within the wood, long gashes began to appear on her body. The sheer power it took to create such an atrocity was tearing her apart. The black sludge was desperately trying to merge chunks of meat and flesh back together, barely keeping her alive. Her breathing was ragged, the rise and fall of her chest almost nonexistent. The beast had taken most of her life. A crazed smile bloomed across her bloodstained face. Her skin was peeling, revealing black fur underneath and allowing a large horn to sprout from her head. This was her answer, her introduction into her new world. The leader who would stay instead of retreating was a fool marked for death. There was no power to match this. No, they were not united enough to battle this beast. She cackled madly, eyesight growing dim from the blood loss. Her body had reformed, whole albeit injured. This was the start of a wonderful new world.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{Thoughts} They will all perish by my hand.
                                                                          {Location} The party has arrived (at Serinola).
                                                                          {Feelings} Sick, enraged, mad.
                                                                          {What is she wearing?} Winter Wonderland.
                                                                          {Translations} "N/A"

MunchCam's Partner In Crime

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Location: Serinola // Status: Alright, but worried about Veles // Thoughts: For the big advantage, Veles seems to have risked his life. I can't let him die! // Company: Fenik, Sanka, Zahara and the Summer Army. // Current Theme:Pegboard Nerds -Hero

User Image

Just shoot for the stars if it feels right, and aim for my heart~
If you feel like
You can take me away, and make it okay
I swear i'll behave
You wanted control, so we waited.
I put on a show, now I make it
You say i'm a kid.
My ego is big.
I don't give a s**t, and it goes like this

Take me by the tongue, and i'll know you
Kiss me 'tll your drunk, and i'll show you
All those moves like jagger
I've got those moves like jagger
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and i'll own you
With them moves like jagger

Zamir rubbed his neck as his loyal Phoenix fell to one knee becoming formal as he handed him his weapon. A sincere smile escaped his lips as well as a small chuckle before he replied. "Fenik, your words of encouragement are always appreciated, but how many times do I need to tell you that you can just call me Zamir?" He said as his ally took his weapon of choice. Hearing Fenik's enthusiasm towards his new strategies, Zamir grinned. "The best is all we can do in situations like this. Be safe!" He said before Sanka finally spoke up.

Hearing his greeting, he laughed slightly helping him out with the little assault ahead. "Nice to see you got my message as well. I still need to convince you to not sail so much though. Moments like these are in dire need of my champion. We'll talk about that bit after the rum~" He said with a small sinister chuckle at the end. If he was able to get him to agree while drunk, then he can't say a word about it. Manipulative? Yes. Dastardly evil? Possibly. But when your champion is thousands of miles away in a storm while a battle is going on, that's unacceptable, and worrisome for his side. Once they exchanged greetings, he jumped forward to continue fighting for the proper rest of the other seasons's soldiers, and for any that fell from his.

Hearing his second knight, he looked up hearing her sarcasm full blast. "Your enthusiasm towards that is sound, Zuzu~" He said with a chuckle. Though he shook his head slashing another zombie creating a heat wave for them to cluser togeather enough for others to send out a chain reaction. Huffing slightly, he stood up, and looked at Zahara. "I wasn't expecting the Queen of Winter to go so far as to raise the dead. I was thinking about her warriors, and her tactics as a whole. Even if there are three seasons are attacking one, she hasn't backed down. It means she has something up her sleeve, and I didn't want to risk loosing warriors towards that testing. I do admit I should of come sooner to save the others their men. For that I have that regret deep with me, but we're here now, so let's do our best, Right Zuzu?" He asked before the winds around him.

Looking at where the wind was going, Zamir's eyes widened seeing Autumn unleash a powerful attack. His father had told him that he'd be assisting powerful allies within this battle, but to see a giant wind golem was astonishing. Watching as he shot into air, he finally understood what he was doing. He was getting rid of the storm! As the sky cleared, he grinned knowing the sun was summer's best allies. "My friends! Autumn has blessed us with the best advantage we can get! Embrace the sun's heat, and fight on!" He shouted holding one of his blades in the air. As the crowd cheered once again, Zamir went on with fighting the zombies. Hacking his way forward to hopefully have everyone meet in the center of the chaos. Though, something caught his eye causing him to jump back, and look up to the sky.

A figure falling from the sky, and the only figure he could think of that WOULD be in the sky...Would be Veles! He gritted his teeth worried about the leader of Autumn. He cringed seeing him hit the ground. He knew of the leader of spring's healing abilities, and what it takes from her. So, he redied both blades, and slashed all of the zombies around him. He looked back at his knights, and champion. "Sanka, Fenik, and Zahara! I'll need you to advance all of your forces! The lord of Autumn was the one who had that giant wind golem, and he fell from the sky. I'm going to advance to find him, and make sure he's alright." He said patting his harp slightly before slashing another zombie. He looked over at the direction that the figure fell. "He fell north east of our current position...I don't want to stand our ground, and let an ally's leader fall!" He said intending on repaying for his tardiness to the battle. Rearing back, he lunged forward taking the first lunge towards the fallen Lord of Autumn.

Though, once he had advanced, he stopped seeing it was rainign once again. this cause Zamir to look around in confusion....Why had it started again? Veles took care of the storm...Right. Feeing a force try to move him towards the red woods, he resisted, and advanced north east. Though, as screams began to echo throughout the air, he stopped, and noticed his men were being pulled towards the source! Gritting his teeth, he knew his flames wouldn't stop them from going there. There was no solidness in his flames. Shaking his head, he knew he could do nothing for them, and advanced towards Vele's supposed location. Since it was storming once again, the Lord's mighty attempt was all for naught, and it especially encouraged him to get to him as soon as he could to try to heal his battered body. For the fall he took was a large one.

Hearing the mighty roar, Zamir looked back seeing a dragon, and hearing a wicked cackle that actually sent a harsh chill down the Lord of Summer's spine. The Queen had emerged with another unexpected power, and he knew that his men couldn't fight that thing alone. "Disregard the dragon, and head north east! Charging in alone against it would prove to be a suicide mission. Fenik! I'll need you to change forms to advance to the Autumn's side as quickly as possible!" He shouted as the loyal knight erupted into a burst of flame, emerging in Phoenix from. A grin plastered on Zamir's face as he continued to advance, waiting for Fenik to give him the okay to begin the next phase. They had spoken about strategies, and he has learned more about his knight, and his elemental he sees so often. Thus, emerged a combination move that they devised to deal with a horde of enemies. He only hopes that this will prove to be effective.

Maybe its hard when you feel like your broken and scared
Nothing feels right, but when your with me
I'll make you believe that i've got the key
So get in the car we can ride it wherever you want get inside it
and you want to steer, but i'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here

OutofChords: EDITED!!!! Joluv Archer gave me permission for the minor puppetry as i give him permission for however he needs to advance his post with Zamir.

Joluv Archer
TheSinOfWrath1313
R T Muss

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

N y r i k k i
O r i o n

Vales sudden change in action worried Rikki, As she knew the king of autumn was far worse for ware than he put on. She could smell the severity of his injuries, The tiger that was part of her enhancing her senses allowing her to detect things that others couldn't by sight alone. And in this instant she could tell he was injured beyond being able to fight at full compacity. But still she listened to Vales after he sent one of the soldiers back to the General for reinforcements. Then he rounded on her, His eyes were different from the ones she was used to seeing as he spoke to her. He seemed to falter at the end of his words before telling her to not mind what he was going to say. Rikki was at a loss for words when he took of, Leaving her in the mists of the battle still. She started to protest but the injury in her side chose that moment to emit a powerful throb of pain that made the words stick in her throat.

'Did he just say goodbye?' The thought made her uncomfortable in a way she didn't know how to explain. But now was not the time to dwell on such things, Even if the very idea of Vales dying made bile rise in her throat. No, Now she had to take charge and do as her lord had bid of her. 'I am a Manticore, Sworn to my lord by blood. I am the protector of the champion and bound by honor and duty. I will not fail him.' Her thoughts of duty seemed to make all the pain of her side rush from her mind, Her hand dropped from her side as her blood continued to seep through her clothing. Steeling her resolve she walked toward the front line of the battle and took her place among those who fought there.

"TIL THE LAST LEAF FALLS WE WILL NOT BOW! FOR AUTUMN!" Rikki cried as she sliced cleanly through the first foe she encountered. Even though those around her were tired and bloodied the cry went up and washed through the troops like a tidal wave, Along with the siren song the soldiers seemed to find their second wind and the fight continued with renewed vigor. Rikki only spared the actions of Vales a moments glance as he shot skyward, Seeming to take the storm with him into the sky as sunlight began to race across the ground and the clouds dissipated. She sent her luck with him as she returned to her task of slicing and vanquishing everything that got in her path. To make matters even better in the distance one could hear the powerful Thrum of the catapults being fired. In reply the ground behind enemy lines erupted in magical explosions as they found their marks.

Rikki was pleased, They might not be the strongest of the seasons but they would gain this victory for the greater good. Looking at the madness around her she knew in her heart that winter had to be stopped or this would be more than just a battle on this world they lived on, this hell would overtake everything. It was as she was scanning the battle with her bi colored eyes that she spotted the figure falling from the sky. At first she was confused, Who would be falling from that height? And all at once it hit her like a punch to the gut, Pushing all the air out of her in a single rush of air. It was Vales falling from the sky looking for all the world like a rag doll as he closed in on the ground. She lost sight of where he landed behind a wall of enemies. A sick feeling filled her and unable to really translate it she channeled it all into anger. She needed to scream and kill something, Now. Or tear herself apart trying to figure out what was upsetting her like this. The only thing she could think to relate it too was the loss of her mother when she was a child, And she raged then too. These emotions were lost on the Manticore nation as they were all about duty and honor.

With a scream of rage she charged forward, Reinforcements at her back and the remaining first line charged with her. No doubt thinking this was some kind of signal to go all in on the foe, They charged and had no idea why they were fighting so hard to try and meet up with Rikki's pace. In that instant every part of her was a weapon, Her sword arm clad in Hunter's moon and a gauntlet tore through anything that stepped before her with powerful arks. Her other arm was bare up to the shoulder and covered in blood up to her forearm kept switching between tiger form and human as she lashed out and punched and clawed and tore at anything that made it by her sword. The catapults targets were growing closer as she worked around the flaming remains of the previous shots and the new blasts were close enough to shake the ground she walked on. She had some poor soul by the throat and was driving her sword through their gut and up through their back when the battle seemed to go still.

A huge bolt touched down knocking anything near it off their feet with the resulting blast wave that it emitted. Even Rikki was forced to one knee by the force of the blast. Then something like a wind began to blow but it was sinister in its intent and it stank of something vile. Suddenly the breeze went from calm to powerful, something like a cyclone had suddenly formed in the middle of the battle, Sucking everything alive or dead into its center. Quickly kicking the corpse from her blade, Rikki did the only thing she could and slammed her sword into the ground til half the blade was buried and she hung on. As the suction grew stronger she watched as her comrades were pulled into the mass of flesh that was forming. One man had managed to grab her outstretched hand before he was sucked into the mass but the force was too strong to hold on for long. Rikki even changed her hand from human to tiger and dug her claws into the soldiers arm. But even that did not help the poor individual as he slipped through her grasp to join all the others who had been drawn in.

When it was all over, The entire front of the autumn forces had been taken save for Rikki and those who had been far enough back to avoid the winds. As the winds died a sudden roar rang out that had the knight turning with wide eyes to see what had such a terrible cry. Its body was grotesque and the shadow it cast with its wings and sheer size sent the battlefield back into darkness like that of the storm. A dragon made from flesh of those who had occupied the battle, Alive and dead, friend and foe it did not matter this beast had devoured all in its creation. The sight of it made Rikki want to retch as it spewed gore from its nostrils and its roar carried the scent of death. Damn winter, Damn her to hell. What has she done!? was all she could think as she could not take her eyes away from the abomination that the rouge season had created. This was the foulest type of magic even more heinous than necromancy. Its gaze seemed to be searching for a target and Rikki was the closest of the autumn forces, Thankfully in that moment the heavenly sound of catapults filled the air as a myriad of magical explosions hit the beast. Only a moments respite but it would have to do, Turning on her heel she faced the line of soldiers who had not been taken and she raised her sword. "TO ARMS!" She half shouted half roared and in response the soldiers rallied and sped forward. They would have to serve as a first line and distract the beast while reinforcments from the other seasons made their way here.

AquaSorceress

Joluv Archer

Mizuky Tenshi

TBH I have no idea who all I should quote for this. XD Everyone I guess

The White Tiger Knight
Hear Me ROAR

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

S A N K A
B E H A R

Sanka could not help but laugh as Zamir prattled on about his sailing being a hindrance to his station. Sure as champion he could resign himself from the life of a pirate and simply lounge in the summer kingdom. But a pirate that does not sail is much like a bird that wont fly or a fish that wont swim. It was in his blood now, like some kind of drug that he needed to keep existing. No battle he had partaken in on land had brought him such a thrill as opening the Iron Maidens sails while sailing through a storm in the Autumn ocean. Sure the thrill of death in battle was there but howling off the gunwale into the raging sea had always been the only release he needed. "Aye, I got your message, My liege." Sanka said as he did a low bow to poke fun at Fenik further in his formal manner. "But I am afraid that if you require me to be on hand more often than on the sea ill need a bit more entertainment than court usually presents. But as you say after the rum..and Wenches! Sanka said as he returned to the fight.

Wit his crew at his back as well as the other summer troops now present, The horde of zombies before them seemed to be thinning out quite quickly. For every man that was injured 10 of the undead were sent to a bloody and final rest. A mighty wind was beginning to blow and the source drew every eye that was not currently glued to an opponent. Looked like the leader of Autumn was trying to rid them of the disadvantage of the storm by manipulating wind to its fullest extent. As the figure cloaked in a tangible wind disappeared into the sky so did the clouds begin to thin and allow the sun to penetrate the battle ground. My what a mess they had created, For as far as the eye can see there were undead and for every inch they gained the earth was littered with bodies. Sanka wrinkled his nose at the sight, At sea this kind of thing never happened, The blue depths swallowed all those who fell and whisked them to a watery grave.

It was as he was fighting back to back with his crew mates that Zamir called out to him and the others that served as the strongest summer could offer. It seemed while he was distracted by the undead that seemed to keep advancing, The leader of autumn had taken a tumble from the sky after getting rid of the freak lightening storm. Sanka stilled his spear at this news, If one of the leaders of the seasons fell then that meant that things were far worse than he had originally thought. In response to the situation Zamir was ordering them to press forward, In an attempt to cut a path to the center of the battle. Strategically this was a sound plan. Autumns forces had pushed the furthest in and they needed reinforcements soon if they were to keep up the pace that they had set. "Let's move boys, Seems that the others need us in the main fray not dealing with these stray dogs!" Sanka cried out to his men and they yelled back in response before pushing forward with renewed vigor. No pirate can idle nearby when there was a more glorious fight to be fought elsewhere.

It seemed that only a short time had passed and Sanka had lost count of the bodies he had taken down as he rallied his crew to press onward. Yet above them the clouds had already begun to return to black out what little bit of sunlight they had left. But how could that be, Hadn't one of the season leaders taken care of the storm themselves? It was then that a massive bolt of lightening struck the ground near the center of the battle, Close to where autumn's forces had been cutting through the field. But something about this didn't seem right, as the bolt seemed to stay connected with the ground far too long and the wind seemed to suddenly change direction as the ark faded back into the sky. But this wind was not a normal storm wind, Sanka had weathered many a storm on his ship and never seen a wind pick up speed like this. It was like it was drawing everything toward where that bolt had struck. And then came the screams.

From the ridge where the summer forces were battling the scene could clearly be seen. Bodies, Alive and dead were being picked up in the violent wind and pulled into the crater left by the rouge bolt of lightening. They were being smashed together by a tangible force and seemed to be forming into something. Every body that was consumed by that wind made the mass at its center grow larger in size. Before long a hole had been left in the enemy and ally forces alike, And in their stead stood a huge and macabre sight to behold. A dragon, staggering in its size made of limbs of screaming flesh and crushed bone. The whole thing shone like it was slick, by the gods the thing was shining with the blood of those who had been devoured in its creation.

Sanka stilled his spear as did most of the summer army as they looked on this scene made no doubt by the witch that commanded winter. He heard several men wretch as the beast began to move and roar, The sound was sickening. Zamir was the one to coax them all out of their daze, Commanding them to avoid the beast at all costs, The loss of life would be devastating if they were to go in on such a target. Sanka shook his head to clear it and as one his crew moved direction as to avoid the beast at all costs, At least until all the seasons had time to regroup. He now knew more than ever that winter had to be stopped, Even if he never saw his ship or the open ocean again, He knew he would lay down his very life to stop this from becoming the world. They had to win no matter the cost.

AquaSorceress

Joluv Archer

The Champion of Summer
King of the Pirates
Though Fenik's duty was as the protector of the Summer Champion, he was thrilled to take orders from the the leader, Zamir. In Phoenix form, Fenik called out is a loud screech that could be heard clearly at a distance. It was the most reliable way to summon Shar into his presence. Shar was in the midst of re-fueling from some dead underbrush as the un-dead, re-dead, and soon-to-be-dead were all sucked toward the middle of Winter's battlefield. The wind yanked at Shar, but wrapping around trees and hugging the ground proved effective in advancing the elemental toward it's master.

Shar arrived back from the battlefield and reported to Fenik in a hasty yet facetious tone, "Yes massster, I hear that you called, and I am here to do your dirty work oncssse again. By the way, did you ssse the dragon?" Shar had reduced it's burn intensity and teasingly swirled about Fenik as he glided alongside Zamir.

Fenik's tone was more serious than usual. His vision was fixed on the monstrosity that now towered over the battlefield, and for the first time this battle, he got a really bad gut feeling. This situation was sickeningly dire. Zamir's orders rung in his head, though."It is time, Shar. A comrade of Autumn is down, and swift, strong force is needed in order to reach and tend to him. It is time for the ballad."

Shar stopped swirling jovially and stared Fenik in the eyes. With a more serious tone it replied, "I sssee. Very well, Massster Shujaku." The atmosphere changed between them, and Shar slithered along right beside the humbled Phoenix.

Fenik looked toward his marvelously majestic leader, "Zamir my Liege, we are ready." With that, Zamir began to strum a beautiful song created just for this kind of situation called Shar's Ballad. The music started and Shar immediately reacted, his slithery fire form swirling around Fenik. The music continued as Shar flared up, increasing it's speed, soon blurring into a cocoon of fire around Fenik, the two disappearing completely as the tune continued. Then the cocoon erupted and flame dispersed as a seemingly new creature blasted upward into the sky. It had the appearance of a Phoenix, but many times larger, having a wingspan of about 15 feet.

The large bird swooped back down past Zamir, flame burning intensely from the surface of his feathers. This new Fenik/Shar combination held more potential than ever before, as the gigantic bird went ahead of the Summer army to clear the path. Fenik/Shar kicked up their burn intensity and roared ahead of the main force, heading in the direction of where Veles fell. Everything in their path was immediately incinerated. The snow beneath melted, revealing dry ground for the Summer army to tread upon. Trees that were in the way were felled by Fenik's massive wings, getting thrown to each side, creating a fire-lined path through which the remaining Summer army could advance. Though the actions of the dragon were to worry about, it appeared that Autumn was on the advance as well, sending a myriad of explosions into the body of the beast.

Fenik's swiftly created a safe path that connected Summer and Autumn, but he continued for about a minute longer, until he came upon a small crater in the ground a couple miles from the main force, created by none other than the leader of autumn himself. Veles lie there unconscious and in doubtable health. The raging flame that once seemed so under control suddenly erupted from the gut of the phoenix, tearing a fleshy hole that oozed with blood. Though close to the ground, he still crashed to the ground. Fenik let out an agonizing cry as he sucked the fire back in, cauterizing this sudden wound. He knew that this couldn't last much longer, so as quick and gentle as possible, Fenik grasped Veles in his talons and started to soar back toward the Autumn forces. He kept up a fast pace, but before reaching them, another burst of flame spouted from Fenik's back. He kept his calm as best he could to set Veles down on a freshly melted, dry patch of earth. Then Fenik himself collapsed next to the Autumn leader and screamed in agony as the flame ripped a larger hole, eventually shooting out in the form of a firey snake.

Shar and Fenik were two separate beings once again, but once Shar emerged it dwindled to a wisp of flame, and Fenik shrunk back down, returning to a human from, his white undershirt and vest torn, burnt and bloodied. One cauterized hole in his abdomen and one still-leaking hole in his upper back burned in agony. Fenik had a feeling it wasn't lethal, so getting his mind back into order, he stopped writhing and managed to whisper a little, 'Heh'. He was amused at the thought that he probably looked like a mess at the moment, and as much as he detested being in a horrid state, it didn't bother him at the moment. Apparently combining with a fire elemental in this way had it's down sides. Not to mention that, even though Fenik was Shar's master, Shar was certainly more powerful than Fenik.

Fenik picked himself up, first to his knees, then getting his feet under and standing. He reached around his side and grabbed a small gourd flask, popping the cork. Shar's weak wisp rushed over and just before entering the flask, lethargically commented, "Masster, I shall return after a sssmall ressst." The fire elemental slithered into the flask, sucking the cork back on behind it.

Fenik took a few steps over to the Autumn leader and knelt down, grabbing him in his arms, and lifting Veles up. Fenik had shut the thought of the dragon out of his mind for the moment, and was focused only on getting back to allies and help. His back felt wet and cold; an unusual feeling, but he didn't let it get to him as he walked down the cleared path that led straight back to the Autumn and eventually Summer armies, the former still being about a mile away. "Worry not, sir," he told Veles. "We shall return to your comrades soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling: In pain, particularly yucky, yet calm.
Location: On the Serinola battlefield, about a mile away from the Autumn troops, and even further from Summer.

AquaSorceress

TheSinOfWrath1313

Koga Of The West-l-

Rationing

R T Muss

Romantic Trash

User Image
        тalen ray jenѕon
        tab golden eagle ĸnιgнт

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them, that only creates sorrow.Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Talen crashed into the many, taking them down one by one as he swung with grace with his spear. He might be a slacker, a goof ball, a lazy good for nothing, but he knew how to walk with the wind. Speed to cut through the air was something that was always easy. When you have wings, its quickly learned how your arms have to move, cutting the rough air while still staying in flight. Though, credit was due to the leader of spring, the change of emotions to everyone help and made it easier for him to focuses more than how he was going into the battle.

Across the way from where he was, a brown haired girl found herself in a little bit of trouble, being caught in the mix of monsters, lifeless bodies with fighting spirit. Taking in a deep breath, he blew a strong gust of wind and quickly ran over, cutting the undead aside and grab the girl around the waist, keeping her close before spinning and pushing the enemies around them down. With his foot, he stopped and looked down at the girl with a goofy smile. “Now is not the time for tears small one.” He patted her cheeks and handed her a small folded cloth to pat herself down, sweat, blood, and tears. “Don’t kill yourself.” he said, ruffling her brown hair.

Then he jumped back into the hoard and continued on with his business. Distracted, Talen looked and found Veles using his powers to bring up just as Iris had done. The smile that came across his face, soon left. After seeing wait his leader had done, his falling body was the second. “Veles!” He might have hated the man since, well Talen didn’t like being tied down, but he was still a good leader for Autumn. His spear was attached to his back and he lifted off into the air with large wings to use the sky to find the fallen man. As soon as he was in his sights, the bird flew down to see the man beaten and broken. Iris. She was a healer right? He needed to find her.

Just was he went to find the white haired leader, the evil bitter Queen of winter came, letting go a horrible shriek, unlike the beauty of the siren. The eagle turned his wings away to avoid the ringing and felt a heavy pressure in the air before seeing the next danger. “The bloody witch!” It was a dragon. He couldn’t believe it. Like he does for card games when he knows he was losing, he wanted to scream out cheater, but managed to keep is bird beak closed. Finding white hair with her knight, he turned into a human and landed in front of her. “Iris, I need your help.” he spoke quickly, looking at the two. “Veles has fallen and his badly wounded. Can you heal him?”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what your not"

↻Where: Battlefield
↻With: Lauren//Iris and Jayce
↻Feeling:Focused. Slightly worried
↻Ooc:
AquaSorceress

ArchDukeIan

Romantic Trash

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━

ιrιѕ ѕнea calvary
tab tab tab мoтнer naтυre, leader oғ ѕprιng, and тнe ѕιren

"If you've got the time to fantasize about a beautiful ending, why not live beautifully until the end?"

The soft, calloused hand that touched her, the memory her skin had kepted that warmth as a encouragement. She knew who it was by his hand, by his smell that the wind brought to her even among the sweet smell of iron from the blood being spread on the earth. Her blade moved along where she could feel enemies coming at her and listened to Jayce as he was with her fighting. With each grunt of the fallen before her, her mind constantly told her they were already dead. There was no reason to feel sorry. Just keep going. But words could only do so much for the mind. They were still people to her. Since the words in her head started to become dull, she kept thinking of how beautiful she can make this land once they all came it. Flowers bright, clear waters, green fields. Warm sun and cool air from summer and autumn. They just needed to win. And feeling sunlight, she smiled softly and felt more hope in just knowing someone had just broken the cloudy sky.

As she fought on, a few cuts were made on her pale skin, here and there, but luckily, she was doing better than she had hopped. Once her body was in the motions, it was easier to dance. But something worse was coming, she could feel it in the air. After she had taken down another man, she heard a scream and looked at the area it was coming from and knew who it was. She hummed softly to block the shreek and hummed loud enough for the few people around her not to fear from this. When the ground shook, she used her sword to keep balance. “What’s going on?” she asked. One of the soldiers looked to her. “Shes…..shes summoning a dragon!”

Then, hearing someone in front of her, she looked up with white eyes and listened among the clash of people around her.”Veles?” she said. Since someone came to her with this request, she knew it was something serious. “Alright, lead me. Jayce, follow if you wish, and I hope you will.” The man turned and ran through the crowd with his and around Iris’ wrist. Even though she knew it was going to be hard to heal Veles if he had bad wounds, she rather have him out fighting than herself since being blind was a rather large problem.

Once there, she noticed a few other people in the area, fighting off the undead, keeping the autumn leader safe. She moved around them and once they stopped. she felt the earth for the still body and kneeled down before him. “Veles?” she called out. Her thin fingers laid on his chest and she pressed down softly, taking in a deep breath. A bright glow of white surrounded her hand and she closed her eyes, finding all the damage in his body and pulled them away, mending everything she could. Already, she was breathing hard, feeling where he was in pain. “Veles. Wake up.” she hummed, laying a second hand on his chest, making it glow more. Even though there was a price to pay for this, she felt good to be useful.

And all I got left is memories
Of your face smiling at me
Used to say that we should all
just handle this differently"

Where: Battlefield
With: Veles, who ever else
Feeling: Useful, Worried, Tired, Pain
Wearing: A heavy fabric button up blouse that was under her armor and thick black leggings with brown boots
OOC:
Koga Of The West-l-

ArchDukeIan

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX CHAMPION OF WINTER ::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXXҤѻлѻяaϦȽϵX ∝╬══→ ►►►XXXȽѻӌ𝔞Ƚ
XXXXX::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
XXXXXX↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX HIDDEN SECRETS CAN UNRAVEL ALL ::======>>::======>>XXXXXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
User Image

Location: On the battlefield in Serinola
                                                                Action: with Bryson and Alyss
                                                                Weather: Some kind of freak lightning storm.

Dylan glanced towards Axel. He listened to what the older male was saying. He didn't comment on what he was saying though. He didn't have an answer for him or he just refused to answer him. Him and Axel weren't on good terms. It seemed like they would constantly be at each others' throats. He wasn't sure if they could ever get along. Although it seemed like their duel was postponed for the time being. One Axel was still recovery and badly injured and secondly it seemed like Axel didn't want to cross paths with Bryson. Not like he could blame him. Bryson was a scary guy and his armor seemed resistant to magic, which seemed to unnerve Axel. Besides as long as Bryson was around Dylan wasn't going to get a chance to fight anyways. The knight was sent to protect him and Bryson took his job seriously. He would need to battle Axel in a place away from the prying eyes. He might not get a chance here at Serinola, but there will be other battles. One of those will be the duel the older male requested. He crossed his arms across his chest and gazed at him. "We will have to duel another day. A day where there won't be any interruptions. I look forward to that day Axel." He smirked softly and glanced at him. He brought one hand out and waved his hand, as Axel started to retreat. "Maybe we could have been friends after this is all over or what not. We'll have to wait and see. Till next time champion of autumn. I look forward to beating you." He snickered as the older male started to hurry away. It seemed like Axel took his suggestion and was running. Oh well. There will be another time and another place to battle it out. Dylan was looking forward to that time.

Now that Axel was gone, he needed to deal with something else. His gaze flickered towards the sky. He watched as the storm started to fade away. He could see the sun peeking out. He clicked his tongue, annoyed that one of the seasonal leaders had caused a break in the storm. Damn things were just starting to get interesting too. Shaking his head, he started to moved down the hill. He needed to check on his own men and make sure everything was going smoothly. He didn't get far before the raging storm clouds filled the sky. They were darker then before. He could feel the wind starting to pick up. Strands of his black hair started to whip against his face. He could vaguely hear the wind howling and devastating screams of those on the battlefield. Something was going on, something dangerous, but exciting. He smirked as he moved closer down the hill. His eyes narrowed as he saw a bloodied figure not to far away. Instantly he knew who it was.

Dylan moved down fast, before stopping in front of Alyss. He bowed, "Ah mistress, I'm surprised to see you joining the party. I see you left a very warm welcome for the enemies." He shifted and moved to touch her shoulder. He could tell she was bleeding badly. She needed to be tended too. She couldn't accomplish her dream if she died. As his gaze moved away from her, he focused on the dark mass in the middle of the battlefield. He blinked. Ah that was why she was bleeding out. She had summoned a dragon. That was brilliant, but very stupid. Dylan knew that Alyss knew better than that. Summoning a creature like that would take it's toll on her. If she wasn't careful, she was going to kill herself. Dylan knew to keep her in line. Right now, she needed to learn that doing something like what she just did was considered very dangerous. He touched Alyss's shoulder and glanced at her. "Come on. Let me at least heal you. You look like you're going to topple over or something." He replied softly. His gazed towards the battlefield, a smirk appearing on his face. It seemed the enemy forces were going to have their hands full. It was going to be very interesting to watch.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

User Image
User Image
___________alysskrystelleauditore

'Winter'
                                      tobackinthedayswhenwewereyoung,wheneverythingwaslikealoadedgun,readytogooffatanyminute

She couldn't move. Alyss was standing, but her limbs refused to respond to the impulses her brain was attempting to send to her nerve endings. The widening wounds beneath her fully clothed body refused to stop bleeding. Every inch of her seared with pain. It was hot, much too hot. All she wanted was to dive into a lake and restore the normal temperature of her body. Were all humans this hot inside? The ancient knew from experience that human blood was warm. It was a warmth she loved to feel against her skin. However, this was drastically different. She felt as if she were being boiled in oil. It was suffocating, maddening, to say the least. Not an inch of her was spared and she dripped with crimson, her blood staining the snow. Maybe this was the difference. It was her blood. Another cough racked her body and new blood speckled the snow. Why was she so red? It was another reminder that she was alive, a state she stopped wanting to be in centuries ago. A crisp crunch of footsteps and the faintest trace of concern. Her head was down-turned and her eyes her glued shut by caked on blood, but she had gazed across this face throughout the teenager's lifetime. It was easy, natural for her to picture his hair, dark as pitch, trimmed neatly and hanging over his eyes, the fragile bone structure of his face, much like her own with the same pale skin, and his cold gray eyes slightly rounded with worry. Put them side by side and they could easily have been mistaken as siblings. Now that he was surpassing her own height, maybe even twins. The ice queen opened her mouth only to have blood pool into the base of her throat. The only sound that came out was a quiet, sickening gargle. Alyss frowned, mustering up the energy to spitefully spit out the fluid despite the unbearable sting. It felt like her entire mouth was cut up. "Mon Petit, did you like my new toy?" Her voice was raspy and quiet. A tender smile managed to make its way onto her face, even though she didn't know if he would see it. Her legs trembled with the effort it took to remain standing. As the queen, she would bow to no one. A soft warmth invaded the edges of her consciousness. His touch on her shoulder lightened her heart considerably. She didn't mind the pain... much. "I place myself into your hands," she murmured, letting herself lean against him. Even that slight pressure had her biting her lip to restrain a mewl of pain. There was no time to rest. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body went limp, nothing more than a barely breathing shell in his arms. After a brief moment, her own heart stopped beating. The only thing left was the rhythmic glow of an infected snowflake, pulling the strings to keep its home alive.

The dragon's eyes had been a godless mess of the pupils, irises, and corneas of many. It had no set color and was able to see in many different directions all at once. The thing was, blatantly, a sacrilegious defiance of nature. The many eyes were laid to rest, sucked in and put to use on the rest of the body. All that was left were twin voids. The dragon was not blind; instead, it saw with newfound awareness. It was extraordinary, all the power coursing through her many veins. She felt robust again. There was no pain, no fear, no sorrow. There was only life. 'How interesting,' she thought to herself with no small amount of satisfaction. Alyss opened her new mouth, tendrils of cartilage and intestines hanging off her lips. A deep rumble shook the earth as a chuckle came from her ribbed chest. She looked on the outside how she felt on the inside in her minuscule humanoid form. She could clearly see everything in the battlefield. All the players of her little game where splayed out before her, ready to be picked off like a field of ripe berries. The little whore stood out with her long white hair and air of command. She dared to take arms against her? She was as stupid as she was loose. The leader has fallen. Something new has arrived. It was enough to dishearten even the toughest of opponents. How would the soldiers react in this sort of situation? They have been fighting for their lives and to be faced with this? Still, there was something to admire in the knight's bravery. Her heart was fearless. Alyss inhaled and let out a resounding roar. Bits of frozen gore flew out with a blast of sheer ice. She turned her large head, making quick work of the front lines. The ones who got close enough to strike her had their weapons stick to the indecent mass. It slowly pulled them in and those who refused to let go only added to her power. 'Yum.' A monstrous tongue peeked out from between her jaws and licked the decaying lips. Alyss chortled. This was a lot of fun! She watched as many of the players gathered around Veles. It displeased her to see his face. Even the small one, Iris's pet had been saved. A pity. Alyss spread her massive wings, covering the area of the battlefield. They were thin, almost see-through, and made up of bits of membrane. They cast a strange light on the earth, something surreal and dreadful. They heaved, up, down, up, down, building momentum as well as generating powerful gusts of air. The air twirled into vortices, creating miniature tornadoes at the tips. Her rear legs crouched and, when she was ready, she launched herself into the air. The force of it all knocked back a few soldiers. With a last mighty push, she was airborne. Alyss hadn't felt this good in ages. Thing were looking bleak for the Seasons. She didn't want her fun to end just yet. It was hard to form words without lips, but she was able to manipulate the components of her body with a little difficulty. "Seasons, retreat," a horrible combination of the screams of men with the feminine lilt of her natural voice echoed through the valley. "Live to fight another day and my pet shall not advance." Her word was still good, for the time being. It was up to them to take the offer of momentary truce. Alyss was in the mood for a cup of hot cocoa with her champion and her knights, anyway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{Thoughts} I like this body.
                                                                          {Location} Serinola.
                                                                          {Feelings} Ecstatic, excited.
                                                                          {What is she wearing?} Hear me roar. Where's my closeup?
                                                                          {Translations} "N/A"

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Location: Serinola // Status: Fatiuge is starting to set in other than that worrying about our allies // Thoughts: Thank goodness. Now to heal everyone up~ // Company: Fenik, Lauren, Iris, Talon, Veles, Autum and Summer Army. // Current Theme: Shar's Ballad / Hymn of Faith

User Image

Just shoot for the stars if it feels right, and aim for my heart~
If you feel like
You can take me away, and make it okay
I swear i'll behave
You wanted control, so we waited.
I put on a show, now I make it
You say i'm a kid.
My ego is big.
I don't give a s**t, and it goes like this

Take me by the tongue, and i'll know you
Kiss me 'tll your drunk, and i'll show you
All those moves like jagger
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and i'll own you
With them moves like jagger

Zamir sighed as Sanka continued on about needing more entertainment if he were to give up his sea legs for a bit. "I'll see that I can do, my friend." He said as they all continued fighting onward towards the center. They needed to group up, and fast! He was still well aware of Irirs's healing magic, and if she heals Veles herself, he fears for the worst for her condition. No general, or leader shall die today...Not on his watch!!

Commanding Fenik to his phoenix form, he smirked seeing his elemental circle by his master. Once he gave him the okay, he put his blades away, and began to play his harp for Shar's Ballad to echo though the battlefield. "Keep pushing! We'll make it in time. I'm sure of it!!" He commanded as he kept walking through the battle field playing his harp to empower his knight in order to help provide him enough strength to defeat their foes.

He was used to focusing solely on his harp in battle, so as he played, he was dodging enemies, and side stepping to safety as small bursts of heat pushed them away until Fenik swooped down next to him to continue clearing their path. Though, he didn't look up, or even compliment his work for he needed to solely focus on his music to keep the Ballad powerful enough to reach the two. "We can do this...I know we can..." He thought as his ballad was nearing it's end

Looking up at another scream of agony, Zamir looked up seeing fire spurting out of his knight. He gritted his teeth. "We need to work on this to prevent that much of an injury..." He thought as he quickened his pace once the Ballad was done. Fenik had done a beautiful job clearing the path, and only strays dared to try to block their way once more. Though, the ballad of keeping the knight that size of flame was beginning to take a toll on his health as well, but nothing he needed to worry about yet. He focused solely on his magic for these reasons. Knowing he wouldn't be able to be as strong physically as his allies were. Though, his tactics are appreciated through his team to by bass his physical weakness.

Upon arriving to the leader's side, he knelt down examining his wounds, and Iris's new ones. He soon stood up, and looked at Fenik. "Fenik, you were amazing out there. I didn't even know our powers would be that powerful together. Though, I don't want you over exerting yourself either." He said patting a hand on his shoulder before looking back at Iris, and Veles. He look out his harp, and smiled a bit. "Iris, allow me to lend you a hand. I don't want the both of you to be injured while the dragon is still threatening this land." He insisted making sure where he was standing was close enough to be able to help the three who were now injured. Hearing foot steps, he noticed it would be now four who would need healing as Spring's champion had followed Iris here.

Hearing the earth behind him crackle, he could only guess the Champion had done something since there was a shadow in front of him now. Preparing his harp, he began to play the Hymn of Faith. As his notes increased in volume. Those closest to him would feel the flames that swirled around him increase in their warmth before dispersing into their bodies. The flames invigorated the cells in their bodies to multiply at a quicker pace hence why the warmth would be emitted throughout their bodies. This might not do much for energy, but if he focused on both right now, he'd be unable to fight as well.

Once he finished his song, he looked up at everyone before finally speaking. "How's everyone fairing? If I need to play it again, just let me know." He said as fatigue was now finally beginning to be expressed on his face. Though, his condition wasn't the one that needed the most attention. So, he can withstand it until everyone they could gather are safe back at their homes.

Though, the peace was short lived hearing the earth wall the Spring champion made beginning to crack. Looking up, his eyes widened seeing the dragon make it's move. Gritting his teeth, he focused back on the injured beings before him. "This isn't good...We don't know how much it took the Winter Queen to create such an abomination..." He thought before looking at everyone. Hearing the woman talk, his eyes widened hearing the screams of their soldiers. Gritting his teeth, Winter told them to retreat, and fight another day. Though, what about the town they were fighting near?! Would it be lost within the eternal winter?! He looked at the other leaders to see what they thought of this.

Maybe its hard when you feel like your broken and scared
Nothing feels right, but when your with me
I'll make you believe that i've got the key
So get in the car we can ride it wherever you want get inside it
and you want to steer, but i'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here

OutofChords: EDITED x2

Joluv Archer
TheSinOfWrath1313
Momoka Oka
Koga Of The West-l-

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

User Image

Location: Serinola // Status: Rejuvenated, relieved, embarrassed, and still frightful. // Company:Iris, Veles, Zamir, Fenik, Talon, Autumn and Summer Army. // Thoughts : What to do!? I can't jsut leave a town to die! Though....Ugh dammit all!! // Current Theme: Ar no Surge OST - The Light Swaying in the Ravine

Close your eyes, keep silent.
Think about the reason you were born.
Look inward to learn the truth.
You were born to develop your soul.

Starry sky healed their minds.
The blue sea wrapped them with a generous mind.
Yet, they make the same mistake many times.
Loosing their reasons like a beast.
The truth is, only one....

"As you sow so shall you reap."

Lauren continued to stare at the Zombies that were ontop of her as a wind golem appeared above her. Her eyes widened in amazement at that power that was none other than the Lord of Autumn's. She was glad that she was fighting for him rather than against once witnessing that example of his power. He even took care of the storm! Cringing slightly at the light, she looked back at the Zombie on top of her seeing still only a human face. Coiling her fist, she bit her lip as tears finally ran down her eyes mad at herself for her fears, and paralyzed state of attacking human like creatures. "Why?!" She thought as the storm began to rise again, but this time wind began to blow abnormally.

Taking this as her chance, she shifted, and kicked the one ontop of her off with all her might before getting up, and backing away from the mob with gashes, and cuts sprawled over her body. As more circled around her, she couldn't find her hammer anywhere which was a major problem since she doesn't use her blade much as just a blade. More like a combination attack with the hammer. Trying to find a solution to all of this, she was taken aback by yet another gust of wind. Yet this time a large figure slashed the mob away from her, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her close as they got away from her almost final stand.

Blinking at the shifting world, and now warm figure pressed to her side, she looked up seeing a blonde man that she didn't recognized giving her a goofy smile. Her eyes filled with confusion as he said that now wasn't the time for tears, but when he called her small one, her mind fumed furiously wanting to retort to that comment, but with their events, and logical standards that she was shorter than him by a bit over a half a foot, she couldn't find the words as her tears fell once more realizing that he had saved her not knowing who she was.

Once he put her down, Lauren blinked at the napkin that he handed her before he commented not to kill herself. She gave out a shallow sigh, and before she could reply, he ruffled her hair, and jumped away from her leaving her slightly dumbfounded by the whole situation. Using the napkin to wipe off her eyes, then face, she pocketed the cloth before shaking her head to get back into focus. Summoning her hammer to herself, knocking up a few zombies on it's way back to her before she heard that same voice call out Veles. Looking over, she placed her hammer back onto her shoulder. "So, he's one of Autumn's knights? So I'm definitely not his responsibility, and yet..." She thought looking down slightly to let her bangs cover her eyes. She definitely needed more training after this.

When she heard an inhuman screech, Lauren stopped everything she was doing only to look over seeing a giant dragon rearing it's ugly head into the battlefield. Seeing that it was made with the remains of their allies caused her to take a few steps back gasping sharply wit one hand by her mouth. She hated wild animals with a passion, but a controlled larger than a building undead dragon that could possibly reform itself is slashed down!? She felt her knees buckle slightly before hearing another roar closer by to snap her out of it, and smack a zombie into others. Her eyes still widened at the sight of the dragon.

How did winter obtain such power?! How was she able to contain it's form while Veles had to dismiss the wind golem as quick as it came?! She knew both leaders were powerful, but she fears for anyone in that dragon's wake. Hearing the Autumn knight call for Iris, she instantly looked back at where she was. Her healing harmed herself as well! Did he not know that?! As they all headed for Veles, she found a new sense of morale erupt deep within her as she smacked enemies away to head for the fallen Lord of Autumn as well.

Upon arriving, she saw the Lord of Summer there too offering to lend Iris a hand with healing, and also saw the cleared path he made most likely with his army. All of their allies were so powerful individually, but could they really take on Winter as one? Seeing the zombies start to head for them with the smell of blood, she took a few steps forward spinning her hammer with one hand, and slamming it down summoning a giant wall to block them out from the battle as Zamir, and Iris work on healing the injured.

Zamir's song began to play as it plucked on Lauren's heart strings amazed that a leader such as himself would even have time to play the harp. Let alone master it to such a degree. She embraced the flames as they phased into her body feeling the warmth venture through her veins to close up the wounds quickly. Finally finding her voice, she felt the need to be more formal since they were in the presence of both Fall, and Summer. "Thank you very much. To both the Lord of Summer, and Autumn's knight. Without either of you, I'd probably be dead..." She admitted mainly pointing towards the Knight of Autumn for the last bit. She didn't even know his name, but yet he saved her within the chaos that no one seemed to be able to cut through. Plus, she couldn't scream so no one truly knew she was in danger. It was a stroke of luck that he looked her way.

Hearing the wall she created begin to crack, she looked up past it to see the dragon finally beginning to move. It's sheer wing span caused Lauren to fall back on her but with a hand covering her mouth at the shock that the winter queen was able to move that massive thing! Once she began to speak of withdraw, she heard everyone's screams within the dragon's voice. She wanted to retort, but she knew that'd be a terrible idea with Iris, and Veles still recovering from the huge attack he did, and Iris for taking his pain for her own. She slowly stood up, and held her hammer close. Leaning on it like a walking stick to not embarrass herself as she already has for the past ten minutes.

Swans sing before they die.
Their songs resound throughout the sky.
And I drop a rose petal down the sea of blood and tears.
I keep praying

Why do you feel nothing?
Why do you injure one another?
Why? Aggressive culture of despotism.
Why? You'll never win the cursed war!

"Do not you...hear god's voice?"

OutofChances: ~ ~ ~

Momoka Oka

Joluv Archer
Koga Of The West-l-

Quick Reply

Submit