User Image

X

X

X

X

X

X
User Image

X The Devil's Den  X Nitoria/Old Bandmates/Julian/Allison  X Bothered/Annoyed  X I want to go to work. -groan-

"Ah. Thanks." Micha had finished off his whiskey so, there was no way he was going to turn down a second, third, or even a forth. Taking the glass; his eyes danced over the sway liquid. "Though, I should be covering the drinks." Michael really couldn't believe it; after all these years Julian didn't seem at all bothered about kicking him to the curb. Even with his fame, he still felt as if he'd lost more then he gained.

"Well, right now I'm in the middle of filming a Crime-Drama. I won't be annouced for another four months so- It's. A. Secret." Micha's spoke gently emphasizing each word; he'd been told on several occasions to keep this particular job hush-hush until an offical announcement was made to the public. Which had never been a problem for Micha's whose only companion were Nitoria and occasionally magazine report bent on learning what made Michael tick.

"Just a hotel. Depending on how things go; I might find a temporary living accommodation until the filming is over with. I spend so much time moving around. I don't even know my own hometown that well anymore. I might be relying on you and Baron to help me remember my way." Which was a lie mostly on his part; the last thing he wanted was someone to come into his life and see his dirty secret. Sure, he hadn't drunk himself into a hospital but, who would be proud knowing someone they idolized became a star and a alcoholic all at the same time. He would rather get this evening over with and disappear in the night all over again.

"One or Ten? Quite the leap." Micha genuinely smiled looking to Allison who was rather like a shining star on a Christmas tree; there was no way he could tell her 'no' at this point. "Sure, a few songs for old time wouldn't hurt." Micha downed at this point his sixth glass and it had yet to hit him so, it was about time he get the vocal juices flowing. Micha was feeling really good anyways. "Baron, Laura, Evers!" Micha stepped onto the old stage he'd once played on every Friday and Saturday. "Let's make some noise!" "Hell! Yeah!" Laura was the first up. "We already got our s**t set up anyways!" Laura was already tuning. Micha was far more lost in the sickening feeling of stepping back into his past. The feel of the old wood beneath his feet; looking up to the dim lights... It was so much he wanted to scream but, he would have to endure for his image sake. "Uh... Yea... ******** it!" God, how long had it been since he started a show, really. [X] Probably, his favorite by far but, only because it was one of the few songs he wrote himself. Next, were a few fan favorites and last was special.

"This last one is one that I liked playing on my sax. So, here we go." Baron and the others took a seat. Michael sucked in a long soft breathe. "Fly me to the moon and let me play~ among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. In other word, hold my hand~ In others, Darling~ Kiss.Me. Feel my heart with song and let sing forever more. You are all I long for~ All I worship and adore. In other words, please be true~" Michael abruptly stopped. Looking at the Mic. "In other words, I love you." The room filled the applause and Michael bowed his head before stepping off to the bar.

"Oh~ you just stole my heart. You should really reconsider acting. A career change may be what you need." Nitoria purred crossing his legs. "I like acting more. I look cooler, anyways. Vodka, straight and keep them coming."

"Where is that old sax, now?" Evers pulled out a pack of cigarettes.  "My hotel room. Can't seem to part with it." As he started to down the vodka. A question that seemed like a punch to the Adams apple cause him a bit of trouble.

Michael could really feel the sting of the vodka as he coughed nearly choking on the toxic tonic. "What?" Micha's voice had brokenness he proceeded to wipe the tears from his eyes. "Celebrity Bangs. Come on; even I'm curious to know how many asses you've tapped on the A-list." All functions seemed to cease as Michael set there speechless.  Private, yeah that was a ******** understatement.

"None. I've dated a few but, stars are overrated. We never making it past the first few dates." He tried really early on to forget Julian and move on but, they had been failed attempts at best. So, now sex was about as frequent as Halley's comet.

"What a waste." Laura pouted. "Julian, you should work so magic on him and maybe he'll make it past date one." She chuckled. "Now, how do you figure I'm at fault; well whatever. Im going to the bathroom." The last thing Michael wanted was to be forced into some failed attempt at a friendly conversation between the two if them.

Once, out of sight he made his way to the door; it was really hard to breathe down in several years worth fermented hell.

User Image

A Crime of Whimsy

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

William's passive aggressive expression remained as he simply stared at the other man and didn't reply. The slight twitch in his shoulder the only reaction to the other going back to touching his things. He didn't like people moving his stuff without asking. He liked where he'd put his things. Taking another sip of his beer he ignored almost every word out of that mans mouth. The food he'd been offered got the same reaction the doctor had. William was simply shutting down over the things that were causing him anger. There were worse things for him to deal with at the current moment. Not long after the doctor left the room he hobbled into the living room to sit down on the other side of the couch. Taking one more sip of the beer before setting it on the coffee table he looked over at the doctor. "I have rules... in my house. Shoes stay by the door. Quiet after eight. No hookers when my boys home... And if you touch him... no one will find you."

"And it's not a threat... It's a promise. Because believe it or not... I may be a ******** up, but that boy is the only thing I'm living for." Reaching out to grab his beer he stopped midmotion and almost launched himself forward off of the couch to avoid the arm that wrenched him up by his neck. "Ahck!"

"Yeah... A ******** up with a habit. Where'd you put the drugs Willy boy. You know. I can deal with you if you're high on Ecstasy. But the second you snort coke... You're a damn animal. Your brother is going to murder me himself if he finds out that you got hit by a cop while you were high on speed... So give me... back my drugs..." Maverick's dark eyes looked over the couch at the doctor in a manner that simply said 'don't bother helping'. He tightened his grip for a moment more before letting William go. His back straightening as he stood upright. The 6'11" Japanese-Romanian tilting his head as he watched William. Muscles tensed as he watched each movement of the other like he was expecting something horrible to go wrong.

"Jesus ******** christ..." William coughed as he rubbed his throat. Grabbing his crutch he swung it back over the couch in a lame attempt at rebellion before the other manhandled him back over the couch with a grimace and shoved his hand with very little shame down the front of William's scrubs removing a small dime bag filled with white powder from his waistband. The little bag dangled in front of him caused his expression to fall from something of defiance to something closer to that of a kicked dog. Stumbling up to his feet he took about a single step before he stood wavering on his feet. Everything went fuzzy until he felt large hands wrenching him almost off his feet and the cold metal of his sink as his vision went white. The putrid taste of bile and alcohol coming up leaving him retching and spitting the contents of his belly into the sink.

William could hear Maverick throwing a fit as he tried to breath properly. Part of throwing up meant his lungs couldn't compensate for the lack of oxygen. Already being damaged often meant he'd have an attack if they were already strained. Which was why he found himself on the kitchen floor being forced to hold an oxygen mask as his cousin glared down at him and adjusted his portable oxygen machine. The fuzzy bits were getting a little more clear as he heard Maverick saying something to the doctor about letting him have alcohol being the dumbest s**t he'd ever heard of. He glared at Maverick as he carefully sat up. "I didn't... give... him a choice... I'm... an adult..."

"No... you're not. I get paid to play babysitter and security guard. I clean up your toys, pick your hookers, and give you a good ride when you're too ******** out to bother with anyone else. But hey... what's family for." Maverick snarled as he was yanking beer out of the fridge and breaking them in the sink. Of course the doctor was probably protesting some thing or another, but it was obvious that the pair was too damn pissed off at each other to give a damn. Pulling a wooden box off of the top of the fridge Maverick pointed at the doctor. "Anything that's not legal... Flush it. Because if he's in the hospital again it won't be me that you're going to have to deal with. His brothers a hell of monster... And if he loses his favorite chess piece everyone loses... As for you... I'll come back in two days. If you're not properly sober except whatever Doc here gives you... I'll make sure you learn."

"Get the ********... out of... my house..." William growled behind the oxygen mask as he leaned against the cabinets. His expression was sour just like his personality. He flinched as he heard the door close. There was nothing to talk about. And a few moments later he flicked off the oxygen machine leaving it where it was and carefully pulling himself up. Now crutchless he hobbled himself using the wall. Like a wounded animal retreating to lick it's wounds he slowly made his way towards the bedroom. Rolling onto the bed careful of his leg he laid out on his back trying to ignore the few things he immediately spotted out of place. Laying his arm over his face he groaned. That was until he started staring at the timer that had stopped working... Or timed out. Son of a... He'd left his door open luckily. Grabbing one of his pillows he threw it out the door in a signal of needing the attention of someone. Because given his luck his lungs would give out if he yelled anymore. Hell if he even sat up he'd probably black out or have a seizure... Speaking of seizures he couldn't remember where he'd put the medication they'd recently switched him to.

Out.Of.Concern: Upset doesn't describe how miffed I am that Joshua got ate by my computer. ... All these things to rewrite. -sadface-

xD4rken

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I know you feel alone, yeah,
and no one else can figure you out
But don't you ever turn away
from the ones that help you down?

User Image

THE PRISS

OOC: First Post I hope it's alright!

User Image Terek yawned as he stretched his arms over his head before he leaned back checking the clock that hung up on the wall inside his booth. His shift had been over nearly four hours but he was covering for a fellow co-worker and had taken up nearly half her shift not that he really cared. He was trying to avoid sleeping for as long as he could in hopes that when he did pass out that he would be to tired to dream up another gut wrenching nightmare. His blue eyes shifted over to the system laid out before him as flipped a switch turning off the mic as he let the music take over the airwaves before he pulled the headphones down to his neck as the door creaked open. His relief finally making an appearance as he quickly let her take his place as he grabbed his jacket before he made his escape out into the busy streets.

A tired yawn once more made it's way passed Terek's lips as he pushed and dodged through the early lunch traffic that seemed to crowd the sidewalk as he made his way to a nearby store to pick up some sweets and snacks to tide him over for the weekend or at least until he felt compelled to do the grocery shopping. Terek paid for his snacks making a quick exit back into the streets while trying to rub the sleep from his eyes as he suddenly felt himself pushed to the side and knocked back and forth. He snapped at some random passerby with a rather irritated, "Watch where you're going!" Before he realized he had bumped into someone else. The first thing Terek noticed were the tattoos, the second the piercings, and finally he leaned back to take a good look at the person he had run into, almost as if he were sizing the boy up. Terek snorted to himself, the male's choice in clothing was absolutely horrendous, "I hope you don't expect an apology because i'm not about to give one." Terek said in a snide tone as he began to dust invisible dirt off his white jacket. It wasn't his fault somebody had pushed him into this punk and he sure as hell wasn't going to apologize for it either.

User Image

Well they'd love to save you.
Don't you know they love to see you smile?
But these colors that you've shined
are surely not your style

Grey_skye

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Please don't cry one tear for me
I'm not afraid
Of what I have to say
This is my one and only voice
So listen close,
It's only for today

User Image

Located: Cafe /With: {The Waiter} Ashlee Ariosto/ Feeling: Stressed, Aggrivated, and Embarrassed/OOC:

User Image Fenris gave a soft chuckle at the boy's attempt at a joke but it was only half-hearted and lacked the enthusiasm that would normally be held at such a thing, "Don't worry your trademark coffee secrets are safe with me." Fenris didn't have to wait long for his coffee but by then his need for it seemed to dwindle as the thoughts of what would happen when got back home seemed to grow. He almost didn't catch the words being said as the boy handed him his coffee. He nodded as his gold eyes to haze over with thought. He knew pleading wouldn't work and if he just took off, they would find him. He had to come up with something, anything to get him out of this arranged marriage.

Fenris didn't notice that the grip on the Styrofoam cup was gradually getting tighter until he heard the pop as hot coffee spilled over his hands and even then it took him a moment to react. Fenris unclenched his hand as he dropped the broken remains of the cup, back on the table and into a puddle of black coffee. He felt the heat from the coffee but he ignored it as his gloves took most of the damage. He sighed, grabbing some napkins to stop the coffee from flowing over the edge. He looked up at the waiter with an almost weary gaze, "I'm sorry I...I'm just having a REALLY bad day."

Fenris settled, rolling the sleeves of his jacket and shirt up to his elbows as he pulled his gloves off and set them off to the side before attempting to wipe up the mess he had made. He took a moment to look at the scars on his hand, most of them came from situations like this where he had broken a coffee mug made of glass under great duration of stress. His gold eyes shut as he forced himself to focus on the task at hand. He clinched his fist as he sighed. Today was not going his way for once and the stress of the situation was starting to take it's toll on the poor boy, "Ah can I get a towel... I'll... uhhh... clean this up?" In his ears, Fenris sounded pitiful as he looked up the waiter in question before looking away.

Tell my mother,Tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realize
This is my life
I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

xD4rken

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm not afraid
Of what I have to say
So listen close,
It's only for today

User Image

Located: Cafe /With: {The Waiter} Ashlee Ariosto/ Feeling: Stressed, Aggrivated, and Frantic/OOC: I hope it's not to frantic :3

User Image Fenris flinched when he heard the boy's manager snap at him. He wanted to step in and speak up but the manager walked away before he could even get a word in edgewise and to make matters worse, it sounded like the boy had lost his job over something that was entirely his fault. Fenris blinked when the boy put the money in his hand, offering to pay for his coffee and he clenched his hand tightly as he went to reject the blue haired boy's offer. The boy had already disappeared to gather his things from behind the counter. Fenris gathered his jacket and grabbed his gloves from the table before he was pulled towards the back of the cafe. He didn't fight back, as he followed the boy where ever he needed to go.

Fenris dug into his pocket, pulling out the money the boy had placed in his hand before fishing out another fifty to add to the small stack, "Consider it a tip for your wonderful service here and an apology for my blunder." Fenris pressed the money into the boy's hand before he pressed the boy's hand closed, refusing to take any of the money back. Fenris looked at his hands, before looking back over to the boy. He clenched his fist before letting out an somewhat tired chuckle, "What these old things, No, these come from mugs made of glass rather than Styrofoam," He said making a joke that he hoped the boy would catch seeing as he had practically destroyed a mug in his hand just moments ago. "My bad day stems from my parents deciding that my opinion in my own life no longer matters and well... you know what it doesn't matter if I can't find a way out... then my life is over."

Fenris didn't know why he was rambling to this waiter who had only asked about his scars on his hand. Maybe because he felt overwhelmed, and the stress was beginning to take it's toll on his brain and he sighed clenching his fist tight. He shut his eyes and took a steady breath, trying to calm himself down. "I don't even know what the hell they are thinking, Oh wait, yeah I do... Fenris, you need to be married of to some bimbo, who only loves you for your money because we want grandbabies!" Fenris started to become frantic before he leaned against the wall and slid down cradling his heading his hands, "Tell me what would you do?"

I've done the best I can
To make them realize
This is my life
I hope they understand

xD4rken

Timid Gawker

User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════╬xx

Well the day was becoming a real piece of work. First he gets roped into volunteer service the next he's getting ditched. Worse yet in the middle of the bloody fair traffic. Theren wasn't really a fan of crowds, he'd already nearly duked it out with one blundering idiot in the last hour. All he wanted to do now was head home and maybe blast some music until his organs vibrated. That or maybe chill with someone a little less virtuous. Pulling out his cell, he began scrolling through his list of contacts trying to decide who he felt like seeing. Distracted by the device, the punk found himself colliding with yet another person. He was so over this crowd bullshit."Watch where you're going." Theren growled reflexively shoving back at the blonde stranger who wasn't the least bit concerned with having crashed into him. "What's your problem?" he scowled not liking the obnoxious snort the other had made obviously not very impressed with what he saw.

Theren's green eyes scanned over the other in return noting the expensive way the other dressed, probably designer everything, especially judging by the fussy way he dusted himself off. Great he was one of those types. Just what he needed to deal with, a better than thou, high class priss. "tch, I'd hate for you to hurt yourself now." he scoffed rolling his eyes as the blonde had no intention of apologizing in the least. Not that the punk expected much for him. "I am sorry though, I don't think that stick will ever come out now." Theren added spitefully his green eyes focusing defiantly on the stranger's cold blues. That's when it happened. The most dreadful sound imaginable screeching from what seemed like his own wrist.

beep beep beep beep

It was the final punch in the gut the day could have dealt him, he could practically feel the device vibrate against his skin as it continued on with its ear splitting racket for what seemed like an eternity. His god damn Timer. Of all the time, of all the places and of all the damn people in the world it was sticking him with this prissy b*****d of a tart? IT had to be some kind of sick joke.

Beyond_Expectations_13

OoC: Looks good to me, hope my response is okay

╬══════════════════════════════════

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm not afraid
Of what I have to say
So listen close,
It's only for today

User Image

Located: Cafe /With: {The Waiter} Ashlee Ariosto/ Feeling: Amused and Thoughtful/OOC: This amuses me :3

User Image Fenris looked up at Ash, his gold eyes wide as he heard the boy speak. Use him? What kind of person would allow themselves to be used in such a situation. He thought about for a moment, if he could pretend to have a stable relationship with someone, with anyone for that matter then maybe he could put a hold on his parent's persistance. He could keep himself from being married of to some woman he had never meet. Why had he not thought of this before, if his parents could pay women to date him, why could he not do the same with men? The idea of getting 'revenge' on his parents actually brought a wicked smile to his face. The thought of them squirming as their son shows loving affection to another male might just take the edge off of him long enough for him to get an actual break for once. Fenris thought about it, No more weekly dates, no more awkward talks about women he ditched at dinner, and no more arranged marriage.

Fenris paused as he excitedly grabbed the blue haired boy's hands, "You...You are brilliant, I simply cannot believe that I didn't think of this as an option!" Fenris excitedly wrapped his arms around the boy, pulling him into a hug, "Whatever you want, name it, I don't care. If it works and I get out of this engagement, I will gladly pay anything." It took Fenris a moment to realize what he had done before he pulled back rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. A slight flush covered his cheeks as he looked away, flustered from his hasty action, "Oops i'm sorry I got a bit carried away there." He chuckled nervously as he looked the other way to avoid eye contact, "I probably should have bought you dinner first."

The more he thought about it, the more Fenris like the idea. His parents might back off for a while but surely they would try and think of something after the shock wore off but maybe by that time he could think of something else. It would be awkward as hell especially in the beginning but he bet in the end the amusement of seeing his parents squirm at the idea that their son was gay, that it would be well worth it in the end. He stuck his hand out to the blue haired boy, "So I think that we've got a deal here, partner."

I've done the best I can
To make them realize
This is my life
I hope they understand

xD4rken

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I know you feel alone, yeah,
and no one else can figure you out
But don't you ever turn away
from the ones that help you down?

User Image

THE PRISS

OOC:

User Image This has to be a glitch right? Since Terek got his just as soon as they came out, it has to be defective, there is no way he could fall in love with some punk he meet on the street. The timer was just another fashion statement, nothing more, nothing less. He looked up and then back down at the timer. It's just a stupid defect. He kept repeating the thought over and over in his head as he tried to silence the device on his wrist as it was drawing unwanted attention to him and this delinquent that he was standing next to in the street. He was also beginning to regret taking that double shift at the radio so he could cover for his co-worker. If he hadn't he could have been home by now and avoided every bit of this little confrontation.

"It's a glitch," Terek muttered softly to himself, "It has to be... there is no other explanation."

He pointed an accusing finger at the punk, "There is no way I could EVER be stuck with a distasteful DELINQUENT such as yourself. This is a GLITCH... it has to be," He muttered the last part to himself, trying to convince himself that there was no way that this boy could be his destined soulmate. He would cut off his own arm before he ever fell for a guy like this. He just needed to get away, that's what he needed to do, because between this and the exhaustion he was starting to feel sick. The last thing Terek wanted to do was fall out in the middle of the street. "I just need to go home, get away from all of this, and sleep it off like a bad hangover." Terek's face had taken a lighter shade of pale as he turned on his heel to walk away. He just wanted to go home.
User Image

Well they'd love to save you.
Don't you know they love to see you smile?
But these colors that you've shined
are surely not your style

Grey_skye

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

William had examined the pill for a few moments before he'd taken it. He'd seen that one a few times and knew that it was part of his regimen. What happened next caused his muscles to tense. His fingers twitching as his body did the involuntary thing it had been trained to do. His eyes rolled back as if expecting to be choked. Which was a favorite past time for one of his previous lovers and had continued to be a favorite past time for William as well as the low sound that vibrated his throat articulated. He'd never admit to that. Anyone with a brain would realize that. The slight kick up of his heart and the subtle shift of his body. His lungs had relaxed as his brain went fuzzy for a moment and the others words snapped him out of it. "If you leave me with him... I'll hunt you down. My cousin's an a*****e..."

"That box belonged to my mother... It's full of a cocktail. Uppers and hallucinogens. We use it for Suicide... Just... don't touch it. It's real bad s**t. I called because my timer... Who did it time out on? I'm assuming it happened at the hospital because earlier it wasn't stopped..." He closed his eyes as he let his body relax. His mind filtering too fast for the rest of him to catch up. Thoughts spurred by stress and all of the anger twisting him. His hands shaking as he brought them up to cover his face. Breathing slowly he tried to even out his breath. His body was trembling as he started gritting his teeth. Suicide... That ******** up game his mother loved to play. He played it too... had... long ago. He'd since stopped acting like a moron as often. He'd fallen away from her. Stopped feeling as if he needed to please his family.

Breathing in shakily he looked at the other. "I need help... I can't change by myself. My muscles won't put up with it very well. The standing part at least... Just... go ahead and help me and then do whatever you want. Just... don't go moving my s**t around a lot. I have stuff where I like it." Sighing carefully as he sat up William started pulling his shirt up and off. The flesh of his chest was marred with scars. Knife scars and a couple of bullet scars on his shoulder and one on his side. What made him tense the most was his back. He didn't like showing it to other people... even in the bedroom. The flesh of his back was a tangled mess of scars left from torture. Whips, branding irons, cigarettes... The whip had been the worst. It made sense that he fought so hard against people when one truly thought about it... He'd been punished and pushed so hard he'd snapped.

Holding the shirt in his lap he simply looked down at it. He was angry... scared... so many emotions and all it did was make him more angry. "Look... I'm an a*****e. I know that... And I get it. And I pay you so much ******** money it's ridiculous. Just... do me one favor... I want to at least live long enough to see my boy graduate." William looked up at the other. His shoulders slumping slightly as the anger started working out of his body. He was losing his anger and all that was left was the sorrow and aching depression that had been eating at him for months. After a moment he looked at his doctor. "Look... anything you need I'll provide. Medical equipment, your own personal office... Hell if you want a prostitute on speed dial it's not a problem. Drugs... Whatever you like. Money isn't an issue."

"I don't want to have to lay cold while my boy cries over my coffin before I'm damn ready to do so. Just... please try to give me that much." William wiped at his face refusing to even admit the fact he'd nearly let a tear roll down his cheek. He wasn't a weak little s**t. He was a grown ******** man. Men don't cry. He as a fighter. He was a scrapper. He would never give up until he was laying in his own blood and unable to move a single cell of his body. And it showed.

Out.Of.Concern: The rare moment of weakness. He'll probably be an asshat in the next post again. But for now he's processing all the bullshit :3 -bounces- Heheheheheh. Wuv you. Now to work on Josh... IN WORD!

xD4rken

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As light blue eyes meet with his own, he is startled by the jolt and ringing from the device on his wrist. Looking down he realized that his timer had just gone off his gray eyes widen in shock. He could feel his heart rate starting to rise. This just couldn't be clearly the guy looked like he was young enough to be one of his students not his possible lover. He found himself looking back at the other male really examining him. However, he couldn't help but notice that Myung didn't seem to be checking his timer. He looked down at his wrist frowning wondering if the thing had malfunctioned. The male sighed maybe that was it his timer was just malfunctioning, and the other male wasn't his match.

Aiden watched as the duo came back to his table, he felt a little nervous being faced with this new person. "Nice to meet you Myung-Dae. I really hope I said your name right. I don't believe he got around to tell me that. I'm Aiden not sure if Krory told your or not yet." The teacher said his face turning a light shade of pink. "You have an unusual name is it Chinese or Korean?"

The teacher looked slightly confused. "The Den?" The mail questioned not sure what this Den place was. He hoped that one of them would clue him in on what the place was.

Accompanying: Krory Von Parker // Myung-Dae
                                                      General Thoughts: Hungry // Nervous
                                                      Outfit: Wearing outfit in pic.
                                                      Out of Character: ~~~

SHYKHA0S

Nightmares Of Lament

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out