Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

۩ ۩ Jamie Renee Martin the 3rd ۩ ۩

The Priss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jamie looked at Anders when he corrected him, "That to," he said admitting to the fact that what he had said before was what he meant as well. He did find Melvin to be amazing not just the way he looked but everything about the man was amazing. It was thrilling just hearing about him. When Anders hurried Jamie back into the dressing room, the albino looked over his shoulder at Melvin and smiled sheepishly mouthing an 'I'm sorry,' before the curtain closed and he was at the mercy of Anders.

All in all the man moved fast. He had Jamie dressed in a suit pretty fast. Jamie was happy that Anders had left the room while he was changing because Jamie was slightly body concious and didn't like people to see his deathly pale skin. When the other man slicked his hair back he blushed. His silver red eyes would be to exposed. People freaked out when they saw his eyes some people went so far as to pull their children at least five feet away from him uttering stay away from that demon.

Looking down he was slightly nervous to look at Melvin with his eyes being so open. Now wait a damn minute, he was a man too and he was not going to be walking around like someone who was less than everyone else in this room. Damned if his eyes freaked them out or not. Lifting his head he steadied himself, back tense. He was a proud member of the Martin family. He chose to ignore the rude remarks about his taste in fashion when he was pushed/pulled in beside Melvin for a photo all he could do was smile up at the other.

"Don't tell me, you want to see me in a frilly pink shirt?" he teased Melvin as he reached up to adjust the others tie. It was already perfect but Jamie wanted an excuse to touch the other. He forgot that his bangs were back out of his face. When Anders had informed them a car was coming and that he was sure Jamie wished to know more, Jamie blushed. Looking back up at Melvin he whispered, "You're in a gang!?" The question was more of a statement but it still held the questioning edge.

Glancing back at Anders he whispered, "Not right now, but if I can't get him to tell me more, I will come seek you out for more information," Jamie winked before he sensed that he might want to move before Melvin either attacked him or tried to attack Anders. He was after all standing right in front of Melvin.

Translations:

None

OOC: ...

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    User Image
    User Image

User Image

Yeah~ Not a visual image he had any plans on seeing. Something about men in girly clothing bothered him or most of society for that matter of fact. Thee were a few things he could let slide but, it was mostly due to how they looked on certain people like Anders and Jamie. Heels as high as his and Jamie and his scarf whatever thing were abnormally feminine but, suited them nicely. "No. I'm pretty sure thats on my list of things a man should never wear along with anytype of shirt no matter what culture accepts it." Melvin's hands wiggled their way back into his pockets while he watched Jamie allowing him to adjust his tie. He really wasn't all to bothered by Jamie's fondness for touching him; if he pushed the male aside he'd discourage him and as it seemed Jamie needed some fun in his life. Philip was grand but, hardly cutting it and with him taking a position as his math tutor he'd need to get along with him.

Gang? Melvin cocked a brow looking over to Anders who winked. "Now, where the hell did you hear that?" God, he was going to kill this ******** one day. Crossing his arms he glared but, huffing a sigh he looked back to Jamie. Ah red. Reaching out he lifted Jamie's chin to get a better look. It was his first time seeing an eye color mutation in an albino but, he didn't see to many albinos either. "Hu~h..." Melvin seemed satisfied as he withdrew his hand back his unoccupied pockets. "Its nothing big. Your talking about the 'Crawlers', right?" Continuing the conversation as if he hadn't been distracted in the first place. He was an interesting sight; it was better if they weren't walking around for to long.

Ander's couldn't help but, feel for Jamie watching them to of them. There were obviously no hinted feeling from Melvin; if anything he was completely friend zoning the male but, if Jamie was strong enough maybe he'd be able to break the friend zone. Who knows? Anders smiled to Jamie nodding. He had no plans of letting this love go unchased; he would help Jamie all he could. "Of course. You have another group of friends that runs around knocking heads I don't know about!" Anders placed his hand firmly on his hips looking up to Melvin confidentially. "Shut it before I do it for you!" Melvin barked back; if things continued they'd fight but, it was only because Melvin was there he couldn't do anything. If he hit him by accident it would be the same as punching a puppy. "But, yeah. If you wanna call it a gang, I do have a few men under me. His candy a** included." The sound of the door opening brought their attention to the driver who bowed his head.

"Only when I'm feeling rebellious~ Now, time to go. We can talk on the way." Anders started out and the driver held the door open as they got in. "Take me to father then, these two where ever they wish." Anders crossed his legs leaning back. "So, just how did you two meet. You can't tell me he's joining the gang." Anders chuckled. "No offense but, you give me a feeling similar to kicking a puppy when I think about hurting you, right?" Anders licked his lips. "Same." Melvin failed to deny.

Clothing// Uniform

OCC - Sorry, Being random.

lightningblade109

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    User Image
    User Image

"Yes, I did have something like that waiting for me." Uta seemed rather unwilling to leave but, he settled on the ideal that he would have to at some point; there way no way he cold attend a fancy dinner in such attire and he was sure Scarlet was going to want all the juicy details on him and Philip. Sighing one more he leaved in; hands planted on either side cornering Philip as he leaned in licking at Philip's lips fondly before taking one sweet parting kiss for the road. Rolling of Philip he sighed again. "Worry about one problem at a time. Dinner first. Let's try and have fun; act the part in the very least." Uta worried that this with Jamie would weigh heavily on his mind but, it wasn't like he was able to change Philip's thought process.

"Til later." Uta left the room or rather Philip's place afterwards slipping his hand behind his back as he entered the elevator leaning his had against the wall. Was he the one getting in over his head in this? He wondered if Philip deep down wanted Jamie or maybe if he was lucky he'd read the situation but, it didn't change the fact that in the end this was all a business deal. Once Philip's problem was solved there would be no need for him. The door open and he groaned started out into the street; the night air felt good. He wanted nothing more then to go chillin at jazz bar but, Scarlet was waiting.

Flagging down a cab he made quick time to his place. Time was running short for him; not only did he have a agreement with Scarlet but, a date with Philip. If he was lucky Melvin's presence would be enough to keep them interested and not questioning Uta's lack of presence. Once the car stopped he paid the r driver and hopped out starting up to the door. Knocking a few time he put a smile on his face; what was he worry about. Everything would be fine.

Yume Yokohama

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
    • Hellraiser 500
    User Image

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Listening very closely to those around him Jamie wondered exactly what to say. He was tired that was a given. They still had about a half an hour to an hour before dinner started. If they got a ride that was. He wished he could take a quick nap but he wasn't to sure how that would work. He knew that the car ride would knock him out, they always made him sleepy even when he was wide awake to begin with. He blinked silver lashes when Melvin tilted his chin up to look at his face.

Blushing a horrible shade of red on his pale face made him self concious and what did Melvin mean by, 'Hu~h' was he not happy with what he saw? Did he not care? Did it freak him out? All those questions and more ran through Jamie's head as he watched Melvin and his 'friend' Anders speak. Listening to them talk back and forth for a moment was kind of entertaining. Jamie was impressed to know Melvin had a gang, he must be pretty strong. Jamie could still take him though.

When the driver entered and they all headed out of the shop to the car Jamie paused for a moment, "Excuse me?" He questioned when his manly aura was related to that of a kicked puppy, "I could take both your asses, in less than five minutes!" he stated. He held himself as tall as he could, though he still stood about several inches shorter than them. Damn it, if they referred him to a dog again he was going to kick one of them in the shins. He seriously felt insulted by the comment.

Translations:

None

OOC: ... Ohhh Jamie is getting mad.

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      User Image
      User Image

"Is that so? You'll have to let me challenge you at least once but, if you lose you'll become my pet, right?" Anders winked, causing an unpleasant stream off memories to come rushing back. It was more then enough for him to hold his hand over Jamie's mouth to keep him from speaking anymore then he should. Jamie was many things and hot headed was one of them; if he felt emasculated then he turned vicious in his own way which was just a pain in the a** it self like earlier. "Cut the crap, Anders. You have a bad habit you know that." He'd seem him do some really ******** up things to people who didn't talk to him 'right' and to say the least the man had his own level of respect in the streets. Still, he was currently the heir to his family business and title; he really couldn't imagine him doing anything reckless anymore. He couldn't see it but, that didn't mean it wasn't possible.

Chuckling, Jamie didn't seem the wisest in his eyes. If he didn't tread carefully to those he spoke to he'd put Melvin in a tough position rather quickly. "I know. David complains all the time about it." Brushing his hair back a beauty mark in the corner of his eye became visible. "I'm just joking. He's not my type. I like big strong men I can pin into submission." Anders chuckled; despite his appearance he proclaimed himself the apparent man in the situation of himself and his husband. Melvin huffed and said nothing on the matter; as long as they were happy he didn't care who was riding top or bottom. Nor did he care to hear about it.

"Now. Come on. Tell me about yourself. Even more how you met. Don't leave me in suspense." Anders continued pursuing the question and Melvin left it up to Jamie to answer as he saw fit. He wasn't much in the talking mood as it slowly got later and later into the evening. He just wanted to get this dinner over and be done with the suits.

Yume Yokohama

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
      • Hellraiser 500
      User Image

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jamie was not impressed by the hand that covered his mouth to keep him from telling Anders where he could shove it. Annoyed at the fact that Melvin found this new position so comfortable that he didn't remove his hand right away led to Jamie biting said hand, "Do not dare do that again," he said huffing before settling down. He was like a bird that just had its feathers ruffled. Watching the other man basically insult his masculinity again made his eye twitch but fighting in a car would be to awkward so he ignored it.

Leaning back into Melvin who probably wasn't to happy that Jamie had bit him was all JAmie could do since he was tired and not thinking straight. When Anders asked about him he didn't filter anything, "Not much about me really, I am heir to the second largest company in the world. My father is CEO and president while my mother is a leading fashion designer/model," he said not realising that if he said that to the wrong people his life could be in danger. "I was trained in five different kinds of martial art when I was younger," he said pointedly at both men in the car.

See he was stronger than he looked. "I was home schooled most of my life and never aloud out because I was sick a lot. Thats it, nothing super special about little old me," he said sleepily as he started to doze on Melvin's shoulder. He was so comfortable, Melvin was, it was unbelievable how comfortable the man was. Jamie felt safe and relaxed around him.

Translations:

None

Dr.Watari

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image

Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her.

Scarlet was still standing in his room that looked like a tornado had hit it, there were clothes all over the place. However, the red head managed to narrow down his outfits for the night. Hearing the knock upon his door the red head hurried toward the door, and once he opened it and saw Uta, he was over joyed. He knew his friend wouldn't let me down, but he would be lying when he had thought the male had forgotten about him. The male hugged his best friend before pulling him inside closing the door behind them. "Okay you have to dish about this guy you're seeing." The head had said excitedly as he led Uta back to his room messy room. He bounced onto this bed away from the clothes he had laid out and patted the space next to him. Sure they were on a timetable but there was always time for some juicy gossip among friends.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Wearing Pj's
                                                                                                      Isin

Dr.Watari
                                                                                                      Sorry Post Is So Short. >w<

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

тαкє ωнαт ץσυ ωαит ғяσм мє
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιт мєαиs иσтнιиɢ иσω

User ImageUser Image
        x
        x
        x

▀ ▄▐██████████████ ███▐██ ███ ███ ██ ██ ██ ███ █ █

Henry was brilliant company, kind, sweet and genuine. The complete opposite of the pale haired male's usual fair in a partner. It would certainly be an interesting change though whether or not that would be a welcomed change would be up to the CEO. The prospect of being tied to a partner who potentially paid more attention to numbers on a paper wasn't particularly appealing. Nevertheless he'd give this man a shot since he was so sweet and good looking. Tulivarian chuckled warmly as his new lover made light of his exercise habits and even of the less than welcomed intrusion. Fortunately the Russian had a tough skin, being use to such petty insults from high thinking Americans. Truthfully he'd been called worse so the assistant's little jab was laughable at best.

"Da, I vill. Zo juu shouldn't vorry Genry, ez only verds." The performer quirked a smile brushing the matter passed them to focus on something more interesting. That being the dusky haired man himself. He listened politely as he talked about the better half of his employees, all of which sounded infinitely better company than Adam had been. Henry also seemed to acknowledge that his preference for coffee wasn't exactly healthy. Which gave Tuli the sneaking suspicion that the other knew better from personal experience.

Eventually their conversation shifted to something a little more personal than coffee and the day to day grind of work. "I dunno, maybe, ve are family. Zo I vouldn't know vere to find zem even if I vanted to." he said frowning slightly being that he didn't know where his mother and her new family lived now. Beside that travelling out of country was expensive. If it wasn't he would have left the states long ago. Also while it wasn't the most glamours life, Tulivarian had become rather comfortable where he was now and there were a few people in his life he didn't necessarily want to leave behind.

"Not surprising, but gooking ez not for everyone." Tuli chuckled again at the other's confession regarding his poor culinary skills. Actually if it wasn't for his mother and a little basics from his former fling he'd probably be in the same boat as Henry. "Zo, ez no vonder juur zo skinny." he playfully teased reaching over and gently poking the man in the ribs just to emphasize his point. Things were surprising going fairly well between the two of them, Tuli couldn't remember the last time he laughed this much while just having a normal conversation. It was nice and he could certainly get use to this if this was what it was like to date someone like Henry.

A brow quirked over one green eye as his dusky haired companion seemed to have pieced together what it was he did for a living with the little clues he'd been teasing him with. Shortly after a broader smile cracked on his lips. "Da, ez vury good guess. Zo still I vill show juu ez much more impressive zat vay." the performer stated as he invited the other to fire off more question. What he got was much more than he anticipated, though the other had warned him he might regret asking. As many as there were, Tulivarian didn't mind at all. He chuckled for maybe the hundredth time that day and nodded going through each one of the man's question one at a time.

"Da, believe et or not, my hair ez naturally like z'is color. I can do both ov z'ose vith fire. I came to z'is country vith ze cirque ov course." Tulivarian answered taking time to think over the last question. Was there anything he liked doing in his free time? Considering that most of his time was free time that was a difficult one to approach. So He just answered it truthfully giving the other the same amount of courtesy he'd been given. "Vell I dun verk so guess juu could say zat vould be performing. Zo sleeping ez nice too, oh and photos." Tuli said his green eyes subtly focusing on the other carefully watching for whatever moment of judgement would fall upon him.

As if to balm himself from the potentially disconnect between them, the Russian switched gears a devious smile tugging at his lips. "Zo Genry tell me, 'ave juu ever been lovers vith a man?" he asked getting a little forward in both his questioning and personal space as he moved closer to the CEO. Pouring on the charm or in this case seduction was his go to defense mechanism when it came to those he liked or was with. After all one really didn't have the time to stay mad when other more interesting things could happen. "Juu jess dun seem like ze type to.." Tuli trailed off quirking another wry smile and he suddenly climbed over the man's lap and sat there causally brushing a few strands of dusky hair out of his face. "Vhat about a kiss? Juu ever even kiss anyvone? and I mean a real kiss." he purred admiring the handsome feature before him all too tempted.

It was probably wrong, but he couldn't help but feel if he didn't do something to change the man's mind he'd more than likely be sent out on to streets all over again. Which was something he didn't want. Not after spending this time with the other, he was intrigued to have more. Selfish as it might have been Tulivarian licked his lips hesitating one final moment before closing his eye and gently leaning forward catching Henry's mouth in a soft embrace. Personally, the Russian liked this kind of intimate contact, he craved it when he was with a partner, needed it to know that they were just as much interested in him. However, if the other man pulled back rejecting him he would respect that and remove himself no feeling hurt.

Akabane_Kuroude

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                                                    Location: ⇒ Henry's Apartment Company: Mood: Content, Amused, Worried Thoughts:s**t too fast Our other Crazy: Sorry about my delay, hope you have fun with this one~
                                                                    ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

тαкє єvєяץтнιиɢ, нσиєץxxxxx
        ιт мєαиs иσтнιиɢ иσω

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

xxxxxxxxx Ϲɧαrαctєr Ӄєyxxxxxxxxx

cσmpαnч: Uta Christopher Beethoven
        xlσcαtíσn: Home > > > On The Move
        xthínkíng: So Many Things To Worry About...
        xwєαríng: Clothes

Even though he had said Uta should leave he found himself really wanting the other male to stay. In all this craziness, he found the tattoo male to be a comfort to have around. It was then that Uta leaned forward and licked his lips before kissing him. Well, that worked as a distraction as all his worries about his parents and Jamie melted away for a few moments. All he could think of at the moment where Uta's tongue and lips on his and how he wanted to grab a fist full of the other male's shirt and bring him in closer. Though he didn't, and the kiss was over way before Philip liked. The tattooed male then rolled off and next told him he should worry about one problem at a time and that ment dinner first. With a reluctant sigh, Philip nodded in agreement.

After the other male left Philip finally sat up and stretched his arms above his head and then got up. Even though Uta told him not to worry about things he couldn't help but worry. Though he had to add a new one to the list because even though they had met two days ago he thought he was starting to feel something for Uta. Philip groaned and scratched his head before getting to his feet. He headed towards the bathroom and showed before getting ready. Heading into his closet, he looked though his more formal attire given the night he was feeling a little rebellious given what he was about to walk into. He picked out a crisp white dress shirt; he paired it with a black pinstripe suit and shiny black shoes. His father often told him he should cut his hair if he wouldn't it should be pulled back for fancy events. However, tonight he left his hair free around his shoulders, and he didn't wear a tie but left a few of the buttons undone around his neck feeling as comfortable in a suit as any normal man would be. Emerging from the bathroom he gave himself the once over in the mirror pleased with his look, he headed out the door and towards the restaurant.

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Unleash the Beast 100
        User Image
        User Image

User Image

"Keep your panties on. It wasn't like I was trying to kill you. If you keep snapping at everyone going to get into a fight. If you get into a fight with me, you'll lose and it would suck for both of us. My brother-cousin would be mad. You would be hurt and Phillip would probably try and get back at me. No one would be happy." Melvin sucked his teeth unimpressed by the bite mark now on his hand; you think it would kill him to say thank you instead of ******** biting him but, that was what he assumed to be Jamie's version of kindness. The little hot-headed- Melvin calmed himself. If they had met on different terms like at school; he'd probably would have already kicked his a** and then some. "Like you really care." Anders laughed, he see Melvin holding himself back for the sake of what other would think. Well, outside of Uta. "I do. I'd rather not fight people like him." Anders was half tempted to make a reference to puppies but, he knew very well what 'people like him' meant. It wasn't something Melvin often admitted too. "You mean people you like." Melvin turned away acknowledging without acknowledging was answer enough. "Whatever." The chuckled smile was to hard to keep back when Melvin was being this cute. He'd really softened up over the years. "So cute."

"So, your just another rich kid with fancy titles." He was an heir to but, until he actually took the title of CEO; they weren't carrying much but, a fancy title for all others to see. He didn't like the whole thing of getting treated like more just cause he was an heir but, seeing as his father was still allowing him to be his heir even though he was gay. He felt a new deep closeness to the title. "Ooooh~ So, this is like you act of rebellion cause mommy and daddy I can guarantee with not like this one if you bring him home. He doesn't know how to act right; I'm sure one day someone will collar and train him but, for now he's quite the beast." Anders met a rather unhappy look on Melvin's face but, it wasn't enough to award him a smartass comment. "You really like making me sound like an animal, don't you?"

"A little." Anders chuckled looking to tired Jamie; however the feeling of another's weight on his shoulder bothered Melvin. So, he put a bit of distance between them before laying his head down on his lap. These small things didn't bother him but, in Anders eye he deemed it abnormal. Maybe, Melvin didn't feel anything for the male but, he was being nicer then he ever was with most. Unknowingly, it was because, of the similarity he felt between himself and the male that he tried not take what most of the male said to heart and allowed him certain benefits others would not receive. However, he had certain limits on his kindness towards the male. He hadn't reached them and as long as he hadn't he would tell him of them.

"Looks like he's sleepy." Anders pointed to Jamie as he nodded away. "Probably." Melvin stroked his hair as they continued the drive.

Clothing//

OCC - Being random.

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
        • Hellraiser 500
        User Image

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He really didn't pay much attention after that, so he didn't hear a whole lot that Melvin had said or Anders, all he heard was mumbling. Caught on the verge of unconsciousness he mumbled, "Sorry I bit you Leprechaun," the nickname had a silent fondness behind it. Jamie knew that Melvin didn't like the nickname but he had no control of anything he said in this state. It was the state that most hypnotists used in order to make you recall your passed. However, once he mumbled to Melvin he was gone. Completely unconscious. The day had been long for him. He was sick all night, and into the morning. He over heard the staff complaining about him again.

He went out to lunch with Melvin, over ate and got ill again. Jamie liked going out with Melvin though he enjoyed their time together, it was not much and it had only been two days but Jamie felt like he could trust Melvin. That thought sent a shiver through his unconscious body. He could trust Melvin? Was he absolutely sure about that? Two days and he was pretty sure that he could trust the man. It was strange, because even until this day he didn't fully trust Philip who had been his friend for years. In two days a stranger knew more about him than anyone else in his life even his mom and dad.

His parents didn't know he was gay, he was just their only son, and an albino at that. They kept him as more of a trophy, but his father was leaving him the company, but having his second in command assist Jamie and make sure he didn't screw up. Basically Jamie would just need to attend business meeting and formal events, maybe a photo-shoot or two but other than that he could stay at home alone with grouching help. He was lonely, that was his biggest issue. He had all the money in the world, he could buy whatever he wanted, and he did. However, Melvin was the first thing he couldn't buy.

Philips parents and his was how Jamie met Philip so in a way it was because of money he even met Philip. About fifteen minutes had passed when the car hit a bump in the road and Jamie startled awake, feeling slightly nautious, "Stop the car!" he said, "I need water and ginger-ale."

Translations:

None

OOC: ... Random Post

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
          • Magical Girl 50
          • Unleash the Beast 100
          User Image
          User Image

He half expected to see his dear scarlet pulling out his hair trying to decide on a set of clothes with such a small time frame to work with but, it seemed the interest in Uta's now active dating life has put most of his fashion worries to the side to say least as he chuckled casual walking through the designer hurricane. "Someone's been busy." Uta set at the edge of the bed careful not to ruin anything Ferdinand had laid out as he laid back. "Well, first thing off is that we're pretend dating." Uta went through his phone until he found a photo he'd taken just as he was answering Scarlet's text earlier. It was easier then out right asking him. Turning it up he displayed the photo to Scarlet. "Nice, huh?" Uta winked. "He's straight. At least as far as I can tell but, I can feel there may also be some wiggle room for change." Here with Uta it seemed easier to speak his mind on the topic of Philip. Even if it was lust he knew a part of him wanted the man. He wasn't one to turn a straight gay; mostly it was always trouble and usually ended in hurt but- he'd be lying to himself if he said Philip wasn't worth the risk.

"A friend called me up yesterday and told me about a job I just couldn't pass up. Philips parents are trying to marry him off and when his family popped it out on him he proclaimed himself gay. It was to funny to pass up! That's where I was going when I left~" Uta smiled ear to ear; this was the most fun he'd had in some time out side of his work. He really didn't want it to end anytime soon- Actually, it was more like he didn't want to stop playing his roll. Once it was all over... He wouldn't be able to touch him as he had been. A spark of jealousy knawed at his heart thinking that he could either lose to a woman or Jamie. "But, I think I my be a bit in over my head. I can't tell if this is just business for me any longer. I'm not in love but, I think I might be getting carried away~" His words didn't make much sense to him but, he understood that he was feeling something. "It also turns out in a weird twist of fate that Mel's timer went off. Philip's bestfriend no less. It scary how the world works-" If he'd declined it then, would the two of them ever have met or would they be going as well as it seemed at the moment. Did he even play a part in their meeting at all?

"I'm supposed to be meeting his parents tonight. I hardly imagined my first meet the family to be with a pretend lover." Uta yawned stretching his arms out; most of his relationships didn't last long enough major step but, the same applied to his parents as well. He didn't invite his partners to meet his parents simply because, he wanted it to be something real. He could honestly say he'd never made a connection felt genuine to him. "So, you'll help me get dressed for the evening, right?" Uta reached up playing with Scarlet's locks.

Yume Yokohama

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
          • Magical Girl 50
          • Unleash the Beast 100
          User Image
          User Image

User Image

"Leprechaun?" Anders quirked a brow questioning Melvin; he'd more then often to Jamie his distaste for the name because, last time he checked he was 6'1 and hardly in love with the color green or gold. Still, it seemed Jamie had become more then fond of the name so, he doubted there was much of a chance of him being able to break his habit. "Don't ask me. Last time I checked my nickname was Moriarty. The princess here, just likes calling other by names he likes." Melvin was no better when it came to calling Jamie out as a princess but, it was only due to Jamie's nature. He was spoiled, deeply believed everything could be bought with money, rude and spoke well before thinking, and imprisoned in a cage of naivety. He was by all definitions a princess.

"Well, your hair has always been a unique color. I don't know how you get it like that." Anders pointed; it was something he'd been questioned on when he first left the institute to a private academy. His hair color although not natural in appearance was the same color he'd been born with. The doctors referred to it as a pigment mutation but, rather then bring some obvious documentation he usually told the teachers to '******** off, As long as the carpets matched the draps who cares!' Which of course they did. "Its natural. The highlight isn't." Melvin had permanently dyed the highlight into his hair but, occasionally got it touched up as his hair grew. The color was a random whim that stuck.

"So, what are you going to do with him? He's alot of trouble to carry around." Anders pointed to the sleeping male. "Nothing. He doesn't go to school so, no real harm." That was an lie, the only time he didn't feel worried about what the male might kick up was when he'd shut his mouth. The boy could talk his way into a fight he couldn't handle. "As long as it stays that way." Anders laughed; the road took a turn for the worst as they hit a bump starling the sleeping male into- sickness? Anders quickly asked the driver to stop as Melvin help Jamie out the car and start into a nearby store.

Grabbing a bottle of water and a can of ginger ale; he had come to understand Jamie was alot to upkeep. He'd only been with him one day but, between the affliction with sunlight, malnutrition, his bodies rejecting of food, and misc. sicknesses. He truly didn't want to say any of it was normal and Jamie hadn't mentioned any other sickness outside of his birth defect. If what Uta had told him was correct then maybe something else was going that Jamie wasn't telling him.

It was a heavy topic he would have to wait to later as he held out the drinks. "Which one first?"

Clothing//

OCC - Being random.

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
          • Hellraiser 500
          User Image

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When Anders told the driver to stop, and Melvin helped Jamie out of the car before taking him to the store. Jamie felt a bit embarrassed, "I'm sorry," he apologised to no one in particular just everyone in general. When Melvin came back with the beverages Jamie smiled, slowly breathing in through his mouth in order to not vomit. Looking at the beverages he whispered, "Water, first, could you open the Ginger ale and stir it until it goes flat?" he asked as he sipped at the bottle of water. He was hoping that the fresh air, and the beverages would make it easier for Jamie in the long run. He had promised to go to dinner with everyone and he was going to make it happen. He had already maxed himself on his medication intake for the day.

He wondered if it would be alright to go over the limit his doctor proscribed. The man had told him that he was to take them when needed after all but no more than three a day and Jamie had already taken three today. Maybe one more wouldn't hurt. However, he had left his medication at Philips house. Great he had to go back to Philips house and get his medication before he went to dinner, but that would definitely make them late. When he was ready for the ginger ale he took it from Melvin and started sipping at that. The nauseous feeling evaporated pretty quickly. He wondered if he should call Philip and let him know that his medicine was still at his house, but based on the time Philip had probably already left.

That meant that Jamie wouldn't be able to get into the house even if he tried, and going to dinner to ask Philip for the key would be very embarrassing. Jamie thought to himself that he has to have something in his wallet that he might be able to use. Looking through it he saw nothing accept a note from his doctor. In case of emergency, he was supposed to pick up some medication from a pharmacy to tide him over. He wouldn't be able to eat if he didn't take some medicine, "I need to go in here for a minute," he said as he excused himself from the others to go into the convenience store. They were not a pharmacy so they didn't carry medicine, but they carried average nausea pills. Things like Tums and Gravol.

Not sure what to do he just grabbed the one that said it was specifically for upset stomachs. Paying for it he immediately opened the package and took the pill. The bottle said he could take two daily so he took the full dosage. It was going to be his first biggest mistake of the evening.

Translations:

None

Dr.Watari

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image

Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her.

Red looked around at the havoc that was his room and sighed his lips pressed into a thin line. He couldn't help it; he loved clothes and when he happened to see something, he liked he bought it, or if he was friends with the designer, they often sent clothes as a gift which he didn't refuse. Though the down side was that when important events came up, he was left standing in a wave of clothes not knowing what to put on. Though he was happy to have Uta because he was usually the one to help sort out what he should wear. "It seems I have accumulated a lot of clothes." The red head said amused because that was an understatement. He really needed to let some of the items he had gotten over the years go. Given he mostly didn't wear them in years. Though he would leave it for another day, which mostly translated to he was going to keep it because he couldn't bear to part with it.

Ferdinand looked at his friend eyebrows raised when he said that he was pretend dating the guy. He didn't really like the sound of that he didn't want his best friend to get hurt, but he listened as Uta when on. He leaned in looking at the photo of the tan skinned male and had to agree the guy was pretty hot. He smiled looked at his tattooed friend. "He is pretty handsome." He answered and then looked at the photo again. "Also knows how to dress too." He said grinning thought he was worried he took note that Uta seemed to be happy. So who was he to dash the male's happiness, but he still was a little worried and what his best friend told him next had him even worried. When he learned the male, his friend was seeing was straight that made the red head frown slightly in confusion. Though he wasn't one to throw rocks, it wasn't like he had told the cowboy, he was, in fact, male and not female thought they had just met so he didn't feel the need to bring it up not yet anyway.

He sat listening as he was told this had something to do with the call about a job. So this appeared to be the job in questioned. As he listened, his opinion of the situation changed as his eyes shimmered it was like a story write out of one of his romance novels. The guys parents making their son marry someone he didn't love and the guy in desperation hiring someone to play his gay lover only to really fall in love with the person he hired. The red head titled his head a bit when the male said that he couldn't tell if it was just business any longer. Though he thought that he was getting carried away. "What do you mean? I mean if you feel this isn't business or love then what else is there that his could be?" He asked clearly he got the feeling that this was something more than a business deal for Uta but did he have any idea what the other person felt on the matter? Even so, that was short-lived as his friend dropped the bombshell that his cousin's timer had gone off when the guy's best friend met his cousin. "Shut up! Really? This story just keeps getting better and better." The red head said with a grin. "Maybe you and this Philip guy belong together then." The red head said with a dreamy sigh. "Thought how is Mel taking all of this?" He questioned knowing the male was a little ruff around the edges.

"That's has to be nerve racking meeting his parents." Ferdinand replied knowing the males parents weren't likely to welcome Uta with open arms given he was playing the part of taking away their son from a lifestyle they wanted for him. "You bet!" He said brightly jumping up from the bed and heading into his closet pulling out a brown shipping box. "I saw this at fashion week a few mouths ago and thought of you. I wanted to give these to you sooner, but you have been so busy lately. Anyway so I was talking to the designer and managed to get my hands on some stuff before everything comes out next year. So you're going to be fashionable before anyone else!" Thought the red head didn't mention that he had been commissioned to do some new designs in exchange for the clothes which he was happy to do. The red head pulled out a white dress shirt with a design at the end of the collar along with a tie, and vest that also had designs on them much like his tattoos. He then pulled out a pair of pants and shoes putting them on the bed next to Uta to allow him to look at the items. Though Scarlet looked at the items and then at his best friend chewing on his lower lip. "Are these okay for tonight? These might be a little much for that guys parents."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Wearing Pj's
                                                                                                          Dr.Watari

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff