Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

│█│║▌【 So Nice To Meet You...

User Image

User Image
                                                    Tala was more than a little nervous about what he'd just done. After all he wasn't one to take drugs especially considering the line of work he maintained. That feeling of regret coupled with the anxiety of waiting for whatever effect might over take him sank deep into the pit of his stomach. He scrubbed a hand over his face raking it through his chocolate hair as he considered whether he should stay or not. Being that it was too late to turn back now kept him glued to his spot nursing a drink to help settle his nerves. Yet it wasn't helping in the least bit, rather his pulse seemed to quicken to the beat of the pounding music. "Why did I do this again?" he groaned to himself bracing himself against the wall as the world took a spin. Everything was so bright and intense, too much so it was nearly making him sick.

To: Trouble

s**t, I did something stupid
                                                    Would you ta0-

Right in the middle of texting his cousin- which was an impossibly tedious thing feeling the way he was- someone suddenly pressed themselves to him causing him to send the message prematurely. Normally he'd have pushed them away, maybe even slamming them against the wall as an added reflex. However his body acted otherwise, accepting the heat of the other rather than pushing them away. The lips that kissed along his jawline left a scorching trail despite how heated his own body was. In the midst of all the less than favorable feelings, the sensation was a welcomed change. He didn't know who it was having caught only a blur of brilliant red that blended in with all the exaggerated colors around him. It wasn't until the other spoke, a pleased laugh purring in his voice did he recognize the stranger.

"J-Joshua what are you-" Tala frowned not finishing his thought as his glossy mismatched eyes worked to focus on the other. It took a moment but there the hacker was, body pressed firmly against his own those devilish emerald eyes gleaming up at him a mischievous smile playing on his lips. The hackers honeyed words were always dangerous, yet the investigator was far too overwhelmed to deny the comforts the other was offering. "I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you." Tala retorted his mouth obvious still working as usual, "Which isn't very far at the moment, love." he added but nevertheless allowing Joshua lead the way through the swirls of colors, oddly moving bodies and strangely ethereal music.

Tala stumbled, tripping over his own feet as they made their way down the stairs. "s**t." he chuckled at himself his arms wrapping around Josh's chest for support as they found themselves in as bathroom. It bothered him that they were there for some reason and yet he didn't care at all. The other didn't need to ask twice before the brunette yanked him close, lips hungrily tasting the other's. The kiss had started hasty with nothing but pure need behind the action yet melted into a deep more tentative embrace. Joshua had promised to make things feel better and so far he'd kept his word, the intensity of party no longer overloading his senses. Now all there was was the redhead, himself and the intoxicating feeling of their bodies against one another. Tala's hands roamed over Joshua, haphazardly feeling him up. "Joshua." he said breathily having pulled back for air, his glazed mismatched eyes searching the hackers features as if almost second thinking what they were doing.

Nightmares Of Lament

Dr.Watari

Find me here: » Party
Who's around: Joshua
Feeling: Dizzy, Dazed, elated
Thoughts: s**t
Our One Crazy: Bah hope its enough!

...I Hope I Never See Your Face Again 】 ▌║│█│

Quotable Noob

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

C a u t io n !

Workaholic on Site

▌│█║▌║▌║ ђєภгא คl๒єгt t๏๔ฬєll ║▌║▌║█│▌

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Coffee.Coffee.Coffee. Finally slipping out of his work driven madness Henry couldn't help but, seek refuge in one of his small pleasures. Currently, it was Java King. A coffee hot spot and Henry's favorite place to get his fix. Pulling out his phone he could only feel a bit if excitement; fresh air, food, coffee, and a smoke all at once was his ideal of a perfect break. Still work was never resting so, while he was out he could handle a few messages that had been building up in his phone; most of them were from CEO's who liked to be updated on their orders and a few were from his father who had been gone out of the country for some time but, as long as he wasn't breathing down his neck it was fine.

"Hmmm? What's thi-" At the last minute Henry happened to look up before colliding into another human form causing his glasses to go crashing to the ground. Oops. Henry stumbled back until he heard a crunch under his foot and he grimaced looking down to see his glasses. Face palming, he looked up to the man before bowing his head lightly. Russian? Henry took a moment to find his tongue. "*Я очень сожалею о том, что ; Я не обращал внимания , где я шел. Ты в порядке ?" Russian wasn't of course his mother tongue but, it was a language he was very much educated in. On the daily he dealt with several countries that had work in the states so, instead of relying on translators he had taken the initiative of taking a few classes in college and while he was climbing the totem pole. "**Вы, кажется, в порядке. Это хорошо ." Henry smiled picking up his broken glasses slipping them into his suit pocket. The first thing that caught his attention was the man's amazingly eye catching hair it was something he had not seen before. It was dare he say beautiful or rather exotic. Still, it was only with a bit of effort he could get a clear glimpse of his features; Henry was no longer blessed with great vision.

The sound of constant beeping triggered his brain to start function once again looking down to his phone he was well aware that his ringtones differed based on who called but, none of them rung or rather beeped in that manner which drew his attention to a small device he'd almost forgotten about. It was easy to forget when you had been unwilling to wear it in the first place but, at this moment he was forced to take action only because, he'd promised his father. Or rather the agreement that came with the timer. His father was a great and kind man even though, from time to time he managed to go rather overboard. This being one of those moments. A few months or rather a year or so ago his father had become worried as Henry began spending night after night at work cleaning up his employees messes. He was breaking down rather quickly; before that he'd been hospitalized from anemia and exhaustion. His father threatened him that if he didn't manage his life and healthy he would take his title away. Henry agreed; it was simple enough until he father gave him a timer; it was supposed help him find to true love and his father truly believed this would help to manage his life. Still, Henry wanted to keep his position so he nodded. From that day on life went smoothly but, it did linger in the back of his mind that he would have to one day accept a lover into his life just to please his father.

"***Я сожалею об этом, но , кажется, что мы скорее суждено . знаю, это может показаться неудобства , но , если вы не возражаете жалея старика , как я минуту вашего времени я бы очень признательна , имеющие с вами поговорить ." Grabbing the male by his wrist he displayed both of their timer that blinked proving that they were what you would call a destined item. "I'm Henry. Henry Todwell, by the way." Henry pulled a small case out of his pocket; At first he never understood the point of having high end business cards but, it was hard to believe just anyone would buy a Transparent PVC business card with light blue and silver foil writing and design. He had unwillingly dropped quite a bit of money on it but, it was better than having to desperately prove who he was before even conducting business. Now, was strictly personal but, he was still just some stranger in the streets grabbing onto some random male he'd just met. It was obvious he was suspicious. "As well as- I mean. Я скорее ослеплен на данный момент , и это будет некоторое время , прежде чем кто может принести мне новую пару очков . Мы могли захватить укус, чтобы поесть , я заплачу за вашу доброту ." Henry chuckled holding onto Tulivarian with no real intention of letting go. He actually had horrible vision and walking around would be problematic at this point.

*I'm very sorry about that; I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Are you alright?

**You seem fine. That's good.

***I'm sorry about this but, it seems as though we're rather destined. I Know this may seem like an inconvenience but, if you wouldn't mind sparing an old man like me a minute of your time I would greatly appreciate having a word with you.

****I'm rather blinded at the moment and it will be some time before someone can bring me a new pair of glasses. We could grab a bite to eat, I'll pay for your kindness.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
Location, Location, Location: Some random sidewalk.

Two's a crowd: Tulivarian Falor

Penny for your thoughts: I really can't see...

Just the right light to set the mood: Hoping he's a good guy.

Isin

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

·U·/!

° With - No one • Where - Home ° Mood - Calm, bored • OOC - ; . ;

━━━ ━━━
                      Blue pursed his lips slightly as he heard Gabe speak. Just saying that he slept didn't really give a good sign that he slept well. Which was bad. Gabe needed his sleep! Maybe he should make the other go back to sleep... Nah. He probably wouldn't anyway. Once he was finished feeding Ene, he put his food up and shuffled back over to the couch. He set his phone down on the couch, leaning against the back of it with his elbows propped up, hands holding his face as he looked down at Gabe. He moved a hand down and poked the blondes cheek gently, moving his other hand over to do the same to the other cheek. He poked the corner of the males mouth, trying to make him smile, but it was harder that expected. In the end Blue just stopped and slumped against the couch with a frown. 'Smiiiiilleeeeee.'

Blue stood an contemplated Gabes question, his fingers curling around his phone as he picked it back up. What did he want to do today? Leaving home was out of the question, he wouldn't before a while after the incident. Eh, there was still a lot of stuff to do at home. Like watching TV, or playing with the animals, or..Okay. So maybe there wasn't a lot of things to do but they could still get by. The purple haired male tapped his nails across the back of his phone before flipping it over and proceeding to type. 'Uhm. Well, I dunno. You have any ideas?' Blue shrugged his shoulders as he showed the message to the older male.

'What would Gabe want to do?' Blue made a face as he thought to himself, reaching over to scratch DiS behind the ear, pouting slightly as he watched Gabe poke one of the dogs. He patted her and continued to rub her head, propping his other arms back up to hold his head up-- after he had fixed the poor dogs ears. He nodded to Gabe, blinking some as he heard the others stomach growl slightly. He quickly pulled his phone up and started typing again. 'I could make you breakfast, if you're hungry? What do you want?'
                      ━━━ ━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Maelyn l

User Image

☆═I'll ******** digest, one kiss at a time. You wish I was yours, and I hope that you're mine.═☆

Harrison Tench // rock

Harrison had long since finished his coffee, and was once again on the move. A quiet stroll around town to stretch his legs was all he could do to maintain his sanity. Being in a foreign land with no friends, no job, and nowhere to be for days was like living a life with no purpose. And the boredom was dominating. So Harrison often took walks until he found a new store, well new to him, that he could blow money on items he had no need for.

Though one could reason that a man with an unsure future should, instead, save his money for a rainy day, that would mean acknowledging that there was something to worry about. Only time could solve his current problems, and with nothing he could do to help the situation, he had to drown it out someway. Mindless spending seemed as good as any. Now all that was left, was drowning out the city noise. Harry searched his phone for a proper playlist while inserting the buds to his headphones. Woodkid was perfect. The grandeur of the music contrasting with calming tone of the artist made it wonderful for blocking out the outside world in deafening tune while still providing a calming effect. Perhaps too calming. Because as he walked and passed all the familiar places in a mild daze, he suddenly came across a narrow bike trail.

It differed traumatically from the busy streets the rest of the city seemed to be sporting, and Harry felt he understood how a certain group of kids felt when they discovered Narnia. But before his overactive imagination could go 'a whole new world' in full, his eyes slowly navigated to a small wooden sign that poorly mapped out a park. The music in his ears was still booming adventurous and overly climatic sounds, and since he was always one to follow the tune, he decided to walk the trail. Eventually he came to a clearing filled with benches and picnic tables. There was a cliche old woman feeding bread to pigeons and the expected joggers making laps around the park.

Brushing a few leaves off of a bench, Harry felt it was the perfect spot to just relax. He removed the buds from his ears and sat, watching the runners, dog walkers, and even that cliche old woman, until the peace of it all lulled him and his head bobbed signalling time to nod off. Why not? Lying down on his bench, he closed his eyes and almost immediately he fell asleep.

Not Narnia ═☆═ Nobody═☆═ Zzzz

l Maelyn l
                                          Sorry it took so long. After the pms I had written mostly everything already. I don't know why I didn't post it.

salsaplant's Husbando

Mewling Hellhound

12,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User ImageUser Image

Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!
                                                            Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!

If the nightmarish alarm clock didn’t wake him up, the feel of claws digging into his face surely did. He jerked back and quickly took cover under his covers. A certain feline didn’t seem to get the message, though, and the non-stop buzzing of his clock seemed to aggravate the situation. If only everything would stop at this instant, maybe he would be able to go back to sleep. Obviously, it didn’t and the man was slowly running out of patience. Pushing the blanket, he grabbed the one-eyed kitten by the scruff of the neck, brows furrowed, ready to throw the feline off of his bed.

He couldn’t bring himself to do it. Instead, he shut off the alarm, sat the kitten on the bed, and pushed himself off and on his feet. The kitten that had woken him up was pretty messed up. Zach had found it on the roadside. He didn’t know what had happened exactly, but the cat was missing and eye, his hind legs were broken, the tip of its tail had been ripped out, and his stomach was punctured in multiple spots. The vet claimed it resembled a dog attack. He spent most of his savings right there. On that helpless kitten on the verge of death. He had to provide antibiotics, flea medication, worm medication, a bunch of scans, three operation, and two plaster casts. He was also recommended to give him some shots and spend a few nights at the vet’s. And even after he spent all that money to see the cat survive, he had to look for its owner. If only he could’ve gone straight an call this cat his… It was all so frustrating.

For now, though, he would nickname the kitten 'Shorty' due to the missing length of his tail.

Somehow, he connected with that kitten. The both of them would suffer some sort of trauma and they'd both be medicated for the rest of their lives. They'd both reached the verge of death, alone, and helpless. And they had both been given a second chance to get better and possibly live a somewhat normal life. So, in his own way, Zachary felt like he could be understood at last. Really understood. Many must've heard of that kid who spent seven years without eating and how a miracle helped him. Zachary wouldn't exactly call marijuana a miracle, but the press beautified his story and cut out a lot of details. Like how the doctors couldn't explain it, how it kept his brain and body from growing, or how this mysterious illness never truly left. They preferred referring to his 'cure' as a miracle, instead of mentioning all the different drugs he was put under or that permcath that connected to his heart. And god did it hurt when it pinched a nerve. Somehow, though, it didn't bother him all that much. Is story had largely been mislead, but it didn't phase him one bit. He actually preferred it to the real one and kept it going.

It certainly made him famous back in middle and high school.

Being the his alarm had sounded off meant that it was now six o'clock and that his day was now starting. So, like every other day, he turned the TV on in the kitchen, while preparing some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Despite being a culinary student, nothing beat the traditional bacon and eggs. And the kitten shared his love for meat. So, a few bits of bacon here and there couldn't possibly hurts! He sat down to eat breakfast and watched the news and the weather. So, it seemed the fair had shown up again this year. And there went one more reason to hate his parents. Oh, how he craved for one of those candied apples. Or some cotton candy... He wanted some so bad. But why would he leave his house unaccompanied? That was a big problem for Zachary. If he didn't find someone else to attend, or wasn't invited somewhere, he didn't waste his time showing up, or going to any sort of events. There went is insecurities.

But Zach didn't worry about that kinda stuff. For now, he had to get to work, pay his bills, and get 'Shorty' back on track. After stuffing his dishes in the dishwasher (how convenient), he headed for his bathroom for his morning shower. It woke him up good. Then a good teeth brushing, blow drying his hair, and applying his contacts. Once out of the bathroom, he dressed himself in something casual, something he couldn't wear at school. Jeans, a tee-shirt, a bomber jacket, and some sneakers. He wasn't going to school, though, not for another year. He'd decided to take a sabbatical year and work. It was a decision he regretted now, but he only had a bit longer to endure before he could cook again.

There was no need to make himself a lunch. He would just buy some convenience store pizza or something later. And so, without forgetting his glasses (the ones that protected him from the world), he headed out to find his car in the parking lot. He got the engine roaring and off he went. Next stop, the arts and crafts shop his parents owned.

He arrived a bit before eight, opened the shop and got the cash register to work. He checked the stocks real quick, making himself a mental reminder to check further into it. First, though, he had to put out the signs. None the less, the shop was open and ready for business by eight o'clock. What a punctual boy he was. He made his parents real proud, and the other employee quick envious. Maybe they were favoring him, being their son, but he really did break his back when he came to work. The only thing he lacked was that people skill. He was the type to get it done with and move to the next task. So he got a lot done in one day. Nancy, the other employee, spent her time doing chit-chat with the customers. She couldn't even sweep the floors properly. One thing they had in common, though, they both wanted to attend the fare. Of course, she got to attend while Zach stayed back. But that was okay, maybe. He could always make his own candied apples later on.

Taking a seat behind the cash register, count the amount in. Judging by the fare, he doubted he would need to add anymore than there already was. Actually, he doubted the shop would be very busy today. So, he took a minute to zone out a bit. He looked at the device that had been implanted within him a while ago. Not the catheter, but the Timer. That machine that told you whether or not you were destined to spend the rest of your life along that person's side. Ever since he'd gotten it, it hadn't changed, hadn't made a sound, not a light, nothing. It was blank, completely blank. No matter how many days went by, it just didn't go off. Maybe if was defective? He planned on going back some time soon to have it checked. Maybe it hadn't been inserted properly? Accidents happened, right?

// ooc ;; and here is a huge blob of randomness. but useless as it is, he's outta the way, nao! xP

——————————————— ———————————————

LOCATION home > work--WITH no one--DOING going to work--OUTFIT Day time

❘❚ I F YOU'LL BE MY ST★R
                                                                              I'LL BE YUR SKY
                                                                                      YOU CAN HIDE UNDERNEATH ME

AND COME OUT AT  NIGHT 
                                                                              WHEN  TURN JET BLACK
                                                                                      AND YOU SHOW OFF YOUR LIGHT

I LIVE TO LET YOU s h i n e
                                                                                          I LIVE TO LET YOU s h i n e

High-functioning Bloodsucker

User Image

XX HERE . YOU . ARE . DOWN . ON . YOUR . KNEES . AGAIN XX
tab tab tab tab ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ t r y i n g . to . find . a i r . to breathe A G A I N !! ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
tab tab tab ✦ ⋮⋮ ❨ . ONLY SURRENDER WILL HELP YOU NOW . xxxxxxxxxx . ONLY SURRENDER WILL HELP YOU NOW .

A older male with darken hair rolled over in sleep as his pale skin clashed against the dark blue sheets that fixed it his bed. The male's body was covered in a creme down comforter and his full size bed had more pillows than there was even room for. He shifted and turned in his sleep, his eyes battling him to stay closed as he ignored the alarm coming from his cell phone that sat on a marble end table along with a lamp and a green led clock. It continued to ring and ring, and ring as the male gave an annoyed sigh before finally reaching a hand out to tug the cell phone towards him as it snapped off the charger as he hit the side button. "Autzen Krux MD, how may I assist you?" His voice was mumbled and his tone was light as he rolled over onto his back before his eyes finally decided to open as the voice on the other line started to speak.

It didn't take long before Autzen had managed to toss the cover off his body as his legs went to drop off the side of his bed. It was a normal event being woken up just as he was finally getting to sleep, that's what happened when you worked for those that had no need for a work schedule. Most of his pay check came from the party type that lived off mommy and daddy's money and old name. Just like the girl on the other line that was speaking in jumbled words with a rushed tone, she could barely form a sentence but then again he was used to this too. "Amy, correct? I need you to pause and take a deep breathe for me okay love. Now, go over to your friend and place your fingers against her neck and tell me if she has a pulse okay." Autzin went to trigger the speaker function of his phone as he set it down to get dressed, rushing to gather his things as he pulled on his jacket before picking up his phone. "Amy sweetheart. Please stop crying, I'm on the way. I need you to turn your friend on her side and make sure you keep her head up alright."

Autzin was good at small talk, well not really that but more of delayed talk. The more calm he kept the person calling him, the easier it was to get the information he needed. "I need you tell me where you are, an address if you can." The girl on the other line had started to shuffle through things as Autzin got into his car, plugging his cellphone into the radio as he took off towards the address the girl had managed to find. It didn't take him long and while he had her looking for any form of medical id on her friend, he made his way into the house. It was clear which one it was due to the loud music that could be heard from the streets out side. The house was nice, fancy and after making his way through the crowding groups that were surrounding the kegs he made his way towards where the girl, Amy, had spoken about. Knock Knock. . "Oh thank god you're here. Please I need help.. she's not speaking and she keeps shaking.. I don't know what to do.. I don't.." "I need you to find me a towel and as many water bottles as you can. Has your friend taken anything?"

The situation was the standard OD looking type, all he would have to do is get the girl to throw up whatever she had taken then hook her up to the IVs. He didn't wait for Amy to get back as he started to go about fixing her friend, it was good it only took maybe two tries before the girl finally started to respond and then throw up. Luck for her, some of the pills hadn't actually been able to dissolve before he got there however he didn't actually know how many she had taken. After a quick move to the couch he was able to finally get the IV in her before going to hang it on a coat rack with a couple supplies he pulled out of the desk. "What are you doing?!" Autzin turned as the Amy girl returned before he went to place his hands on her shoulders before going to get her to sit down as he took the two bottles she had in her hands before opening one and getting her to drink. "The water is for you. You need to rehydrate and keep re-hydrating until your friend wakes up okay. She'll be just fine just don't let her take anything else." Autzin took the towel from her before damping it as he went to place it on the friends forehead as he started to check her vitals.

--- skippy skippy ---

It had been a couple hours that Autzin had spent in the room with the girl he had found out to be called Sarah. The other girl Amy ended up leaving at some point when he excused himself to the washroom, now he was stuck babysitting. He rolled his head as he started to look around the room he was in, it seemed to be an office probably this Sarah's father if he wasn't mistaken. Eventually, he stumbled upon a hidden stash of rum. He decided to help himself before taking a coke from the mini fridge to mix with it as he went to sit back down. He would most likely stay until the girl woke up. Of course, this meant he had more free time than he knew what to do with. The male took out his files as he started to go through the ones that were labeled new patients. It was more work than he wanted to do at the moment but hell he might as well do it now rather than later. Most of his contacts had his work number, a shitty cell phone that had no other ability than to make phone calls. However, there was one patient that stuck out to him. A young guy that had a son, this was one the very few people that had his direct personal cell number. It was an odd thing for him to give but he liked the guy's spunk.

To: William Tamaki
                                                                MSG: You're not keeping track of your vitals. Do you really need me to hold you hand 24/7? Come on kid. I can't keep you alive if you don't help me out.

Autzin hit send on his phone before re-pocketing his cell phone as he sighed. He didn't understand his liking towards the rather crude teenager. But, in a way he he guessed he liked the guy cause he fought back against his insults and had the same personality almost. He actually hadn't even met face to face with the male yet, mostly because he was still getting the male's file from the last doctor he had. In a way, he didn't actually blame the kid more so the shitty records the last doctor took. Oh well, he needed to actually schedule a check up with the kid anyways.

To: William Tamaki
                                                                MSG: You're due for a check up anyways. Are you free sometime this week?

The message wasn't the normal response he would give to a new patient however, he figured the male wouldn't mind him being a little less serious. He hated being formal with every person he knew, that's the main reason he started his own service business to begin with. Autzin's attention was grabbed when the female on the couch started to wake up as she started to pull on the IV in her arm. "Sweet heart if you pull that out then you're going to get one hell of a bill to fix that." Sarah's eyes went to look him down before she started to look at the thing attached to her arm. "What the ********.. who the hell are you?" "I figured you would be more kind to the person that saved your a** from an OD but then again, I was probably fooling myself. Now, tell me what you took so I can give the proper remedies."

The scene that played out was not one of his favorites, had he known that the girl was underage and that her parents were on their way home he probably would have handled his tone and choice of words better but when a father hit you for insulting his daughter it's not really something you forget. However, once he explained what happened and after he left his card and of course the proper remedies for whatever she might have taken the conversation shifted quite well for him actually. Now the father was against his daughter instead of yelling at him, after a quick fight Autzin left the house with quite the paycheck plus an added bonus for forgetting he even met them. It was a nice turn out to say the least, even if it did cost him most of his night. Once he was back in his car, the male went for the one thing that he normally did after a stressful visit.

Plus, with how the father had decked him he kind of needed something to take the throbbing pain of his jaw away. The trip to the market was short lived seeing how he didn't check the time before trying to purchase alcohol only to get turned away because a mere couple minutes after sell time. From there his night ended up with him stuck in his house watching netflix after popping two rather well working pain pills to take care of his jaw as he started to go through his files again. Of course, he would have done work like he was suppose too but the timer caught his attention. He had only had the machine for a couple months now, still the thing didn't even make a sound no matter how many people he came into contact with. In way he figured his view on the thing was right, but what he had not noticed was the fact his time had counted down. Which was the main reason he was so interested in the mere accessory. Funny, how time sneaks up on the things you don't watch.

XX I . LOVE . YOU . PLEASE . SEE . AND . BELIEVE . AGAIN XX
tab tab tab tab ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ AUTZIN REAUX KRUX !! ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Nightmares Of Lament

Kitten

User Image

Gabriel Misha Westfield

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

⁞⁞⁞Gabe squinted a bit and read what Blue had typed out, frowning and shaking his head. ”Nah, I can get my lazy a** up and make something of my own,” he answered with an amused smile. But rather than move, the male simply slouched further down and yawned. He was hungry, but he was lazy. Moving required effort that Gabe simply didn’t have yet. ”Sit your cute little butt down and watch TV with me,” Gabe muttered and patted the cushion beside him. His half-asleep brain didn’t even catch what words flowed out his mouth; the filter he barely even had on a good day not even up yet.

He took the remote in hand and started to idly flip through the channels again, looking for something – anything – interesting enough to keep his attention more than five minutes. Which basically meant cartoons, because who didn’t love colorful characters up to impossible antics? Like Tom and Jerry. That was a show worth watching. No dialogue yet endlessly hilarious anyway. The cartoons they had on nowadays just weren’t the same. They were more adult than anything else, and they were forced comedy. If Gabe wanted to be forced to laugh at something then he would smoke some weed or inhale helium or something. Which of course he wouldn’t, because that’s totally not the adult thing to do, and it was maybe a tad unprofessional. For someone of the law and such.

Except maybe the helium thing would be fun. Blue might even get a kick out of that.
Get some helium some time… Gabe made himself a mental note.

”I miss the old cartoons,”
Gabe whined with a pout. ”Y’know, where the background repeats every five seconds and it’s totally obvious and doesn’t even always fit, but you don’t care because you don’t mind watching the characters chase after each other for five minutes straight because you anticipate the outcome! Like will Tom finally catch Jerry or will the ghost actually get the upper hand on Scooby and the gang?” Gabe sighed. ”Now it’s all just predictable and boring…”

Gabe settled on a show about cats that were aggressive enough to kill and some bald man with tattoos that was like the cat whisperer, or something. As he watched the furry beasts on the screen hiss and claw he looked at the ones sitting around them with narrowed eyes. Try that and you’ll be foot-balled across the street… the man thought to himself.

A commercial came on for those wrist implants that supposedly tell you when you’ve found your true love, and Gabe rolled his eyes.
”That’s such a money scheme,” he commented. ”How does some little flashing light hooked into your body know when you’ve found your true love or soul mate or whatever? Bunch of bullshit.” Gabe scoffed.
⁞⁞⁞

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's
nothing that I wouldn't do
to make you feel my
love

> With: Blue <3
xxxx> Where: Home
xxxxxxxx> Mood: Tired. Hungry.

Hidden Under the Mask

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image User Image

Marco hated himself for being so stupid and impulsive as to baby his younger brother. It had been but a small laps in judgement and in turn it cost him a great deal of dignity. Naturally Deva turned it around on him teasing and accusing the elder brother of caring and worse actually loving him. Bleh. "Shut up." Marco growled rolling his eyes as he tried not to give the younger male more fodder to work with. "There's nothing to tell alright." he said quite thankful that a knock at the door had interrupted the conversation. Apparently it was what Deva had borrowed his phone for, that being ordering himself some clothing. Smart idea, he only hoped it was appropriate attire for work. Well he was soon to find out.

Not long after he'd call for the brat to hurry up did his younger brother stride out unfortunately all set to go and looking like himself. That was something Marco hadn't expected. The colorful blonde was gone leaving him with the boy he'd grown up with. Just seeing him that way had dredged up a number of unwanted feelings and memories. He looked just as he had left him all those years ago, if not more bitter than he had been a deeper hate reflecting in those calm blue eyes. Had he done that? Doubtful, Deva was already a piece of work to begin with if anything it was the star-studded life that had him twisted up even more. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go already." the elder brother said dismissively leading the way out the door, securing it behind them before heading to his car. This was going to be a long day.

"We'll be going to my office obviously. There's a few new manuscripts that I'll be looking over along with edits that will need review before approval. Final prints have to be sent out excreta." The publisher causally explained what the other could expect as he drove them to his office. "All I need from you is for you to sit quiet and keep your fingers out of my business." Marco added pulling into his personal parking space, "Not that you'll actually listen." he scowled to himself not waiting for the younger male as he exited his car heading straight for his office. The building was an impressive one boasting several stories, his office of course being on one if the higher floors.

Inside was just as impressive as everyone seemed to be busy, naturally going on about their own tasks for the day. Upon entering Marco noticed a couple of familiar faces mingling about up ahead and decided to see what they were up to. As the publisher made his way towards the pair he was handed a several manilla envelopes by some of the aids. Probably the edits he was expecting judging by the weight of them. "You two slacking off as always?" Marco mildly teased nudging the blind man in the shoulder lightly. If luck was on his side he might be able to pawn Deva off on someone else long enough to get his work for the day done.

Dr.Watari

Xylia_Amarante

xWearing xLocation ⊲ Office Building xCompany Dear little brother Deva, Benji & Office ladyxThoughts Please let this day be as painless as possiblexOoC *throws Marco and Deva at people* Time to mix things up~ x

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

тαкє ωнαт ץσυ ωαит ғяσм мє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιт мєαиs иσтнιиɢ иσω

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ▀ ▄▐██████████████ ███▐██ ███ ███ ██ ██ ██ ███ █ █
User Image
                                            Tulivarian was rather surprised by the fact that the man hadn't blown up in a fit like very many other Americans would. Which was even more surprising considering that the man had broken what seemed to be his glasses in the process. Tuli winced at the crunch and hoped he wouldn't be held responsible for replacing the pair. There was no way he could cover the cost at the moment, if ever. Yet the man didn't make a fuss at all, tucking the broken frames into his pocket and casually began talking to him. " * Это делает два из нас тогда, но да меня в порядке." Tulivarian said a smile tugging at his lips at the refreshing change for the usual bout of curses he'd become accustom to. This stranger was alright, he'd wished he'd encountered more like him especially being as striking as he looked. The Russian wouldn't mind bumping into more of him. Perhaps another day however being that that strange chirping was stealing away the attention.

Just as he turned to leave however a hand caught his wrist, Tuli bristled like a startled cat at the small contact effectively freezing him in place. He half turned, forest green eyes looking to the other man. " **Мы находимся что?" he questioned only to have his gaze turned to both of their wrists. That thing. Tulivarian had completely forgotten about the device having not believed in it much to begin with. Yet here he was with his match apparently. What was equally vexing was the realization that the man had been speaking in his mother tongue up until he'd introduced himself. Tuli hadn't noticed until Henry, as he was so named, had switched back to using it once more. "It's fine, I speak English." He chuckled lightly at the other's efforts. While the man wasn't all that graceful with the language he did have the fundamentals down and could make sense without completely butchering the words. He merely lacked the finesse of experience Tuli naturally had which was understandable.

A brow quirked above one eye curiously as he reconsidered the man before him, accepting his business card. "Tulivarian Falor." he said introducing himself in return, "You may call me Dresden if that proves to be easier however." he added switching to plain English now that he was conscious of his own tongue. "I suppose there wouldn't be much harm in that." he said tentatively the kiss of an accent melting away from his words. Having lived in America for a while now, the Russian had become accustomed to burying that bit of his heritage. Henry still held his hand firm and didn't seem liked he'd be letting go anytime soon being that he couldn't see. Tuli didn't mind, the man was certainly welcomed now to cling to him all he liked. A wry smiled pulled on his lips at the thought, rather liking what the Timer had to offer now.

"So where are we going now?" he questioned curious as to where the other man intended to go for their he supposed date as it were now. Though he already had a meal tucked away in his bag, Tulivarian figured he'd saved that for later, with limited funds he wasn't one to turn down a free meal. "Come, You tell me where I go and I lead." he said gently tugging the vision impaired man closer and carefully navigated him through the crowded sidewalks.

Quote:
                                            *That makes two of us then, but yes I am okay.

** We are what?

Akabane_Kuroude

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                            Location: Cafe ⇒ Street Company: Stranger Mood: Bored, Stunned, Curious Thoughts: What an annoying sound Our other Crazy: Hope this is okay?
                                            ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

тαкє єvєяץтнιиɢ, нσиєץxxxxx
ιт мєαиs иσтнιиɢ иσω

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

The entire world was shaking. Trembling under the influence of his mind. Vision wavering as he stumbled finally under the full effect of his own stupidity the young man was nearly hyperventilating. Muscles quaking at he snapped his head to look wide eyed at the police officer mouthing words. Garbled sounds leaking like poison. Black sludge dripping from the mans eyes and ears. Every hair on the back of William's neck standing up as he scratched at his already bloody arm. Tilting his head back slightly as he looked wide eyed at the officer William seemed to snap to attention as he bolted the other direction. The numbers 5150 echoing in his head just like they used to when he was still in high school... ********. Step... Step... Step... His hand planting on a chain fence as he wrenched his body up and over it. Running from the police was obviously not a new thing for him. Considering he'd gotten into his own mess a few times without drugs.

The sound of sirens echoing in his ears as he looked around. The ground wavering under him. ********... ********. ********! Hand resting on the wall as nausea overcame him. Whatever came out of his mouth was shrieking. Little faces and hands reaching up and out of it as he stumbled back. Scratching at his chest he tried to come up with where his shirt had went. Blood under his nails as he gave a choked sound. The loud bang of someone tripping over something sent him reeling. The officer had a stun gun in hand. And that seemed to cause something to click as William grabbed the first thing he could possibly get his hands on, which happened to be a brick, and threw it. The officer was pretty concerned by the heavy smack against his Kevlar vest as the slight beast of a teenager ran past him. William only got ten feet from the alley he'd holed himself in before he was taken out... Taken out hard. The car wasn't going very fast, but the police cruiser sent him rolling on the ground into a pole as he hit the ground after being clipped.

<--- o.o.o.o.o -----&

The first awareness William even managed to call to the front of his aching head was the bright white of the room... Hospital. Second awareness was the ******** cast around his leg. Bandages on his arm and chest. s**t... This wasn't going to go too well for him now was it. Turning his head he tried to ignore the social worker next to the bed. "Hey Maria... You're probably wondering what you're doing here..."

"Quite... But seeing as you've been clean so long and that new track mark of yours looked more like a stab wound than an injection the police are thinking of ruling this an attempted homicide. They're looking for the person that 'shot you up'... I on the other hand... I know you did it yourself. Junkies like you never change. You got lucky this time... I will see that boy of yours put in a better home... Don't ******** up. I'm getting a court ordered Narc Anon mandatory attendance for you... Six months. Can't have you ********' it all up for a joy ride now can we." The hefty blond was glaring down at the white haired teenager. She wrinkled up her nose and tilted her back in that way that put her impressive tits on display. Her personality ruined it though.

William looked away... "I didn't ******** up... I'm not risking my boy. If I have to go to parenting classes and anger management again I will. Hell, I'll take the ******** psych drugs... That Alcoholics and Narcotics Anon s**t... I'll do that. But don't you dare tell me you're going to try to take my boy you ugly cow." Slapping the glass off of his bedside table William yelled at her. His heart monitor jumping as his lungs burned and rattled in his chest. The nurse that quickly came to check to see that he wasn't in actual distress looked between the pair and settled on the glass. "Sorry... I was trying to grab it. I must still be out of it."

"Oh... Um... It happens. We've contacted your personal doctor. His name was in your phone under the emergency contacts. I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to let your family know." She was a sweet thing. Brunette, slim, very shy and modest appearance. William settled himself rather than attempting to scare her too as he looked over at Maria.

Now that he'd heard they'd contacted that rat b*****d doctor he couldn't be assed to meet... William grunted. Maybe he could talk the ******** into giving him a ride home. The next twenty minutes were spent being bitched at and having paperwork slammed onto the table that he had to sign and turn into the courthouse so that they could monitor his 'reform'... Again. Scratching at his arm through the bandages now that his room was empty and silent except for the sound of his monitor he looked around. Hooked to his IV drip was a morphine box thing... The ******** were those called again. Patient-controlled analgesia... That's what that s**t was. Looking at the door for a moment he turned his eyes back to check the drip. 0.1 mg... ******** that. Watching the door for a few more moments he reached over the the panel and entered a code he'd watched a doctor enter on a previous trip to the ER. The tab clicked and he opened the box pressing the little up arrow until the display decided to read 1.5 mg. Better. Shutting it he tilted his head back resting a hand low on his belly. Groaning in appreciation the moment he could feel it hitting his veins the young man started to grin. Yeah... That felt damn right. Maybe he could get some Vicodin out of the nurses for his trip home.

Out.Of.Concern: If I need to change it I will. I tried >:

High-functioning Bloodsucker

User Image

XX HERE . YOU . ARE . DOWN . ON . YOUR . KNEES . AGAIN XX
tab tab tab tab ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ t r y i n g . to . find . a i r . to breathe A G A I N !! ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
tab tab tab ✦ ⋮⋮ ❨ . ONLY SURRENDER WILL HELP YOU NOW . xxxxxxxxxx . ONLY SURRENDER WILL HELP YOU NOW .

The nap that Autzin had slipped into seemed to be short lived as his phone started to go off, this time it wasn't the cheap flip phone but his actual personal use cellphone. There were only a hand full of people that had that number, the room his sister was in had it written on every board and every piece of paper with her name on it. Hell even her wrist band had his number on it besides her there was his father and then a couple of friends. The male went to drag his hand across his face before he fumbled with digging the device from his jacket pocket-- no, front pocket as he pulled out the smart phone while waiting for his eyes to adjust to were he could actually accept the call. "Hello?" There was no formal greeting nor anything that even told of his position with the hospital as the voice on the other line was a woman who seemed to go on about vials of a person named William. That name.. he knew that name right?

Autzin finally snapped to reality as his eyes fully opened as the woman went on to explain what had happened to William and why he was admitted to the hospital. "What do you have him on? Have you already started him on the IV drip?" Still dressed from his last outing, Autzin didn't have to waste time doing that as he started to shuffle through the files on the table as he finally found William Tamaki's. He grabbed that along with his bag before heading out once again as he got into his car and took off towards the hospital. It took a couple of minutes for him to find his ID from the time he spent at the hospital before swiping it into the gate and getting to park a bit closer than most as he killed the engine and then made his way through the back doors as he once again scanned his ID before taking the coat one of the nurses started to offer to him. He started to take off his normal black one as the girl took it to place in his locker as he pulled on the white one before taking the new file that was handed to him with all of William's updated information.

Once inside the room, he paused for a moment to read over the file as he noticed the male's head was leaned back. The previous information he knew, the drugs and the user motives that had been listed. Autzin sighed before dropping the files on the small table that was meant for William, a cup still sitting there as he went to push the roll away table away from the male as he looked at the screen and vital hook ups. He went back to the file as he looked at the approved codes for what William was suppose to be on. "You s**t head." It only took a couple seconds to figure out William had up the dose of morphine himself as Autzin went to use the straps on the side of the bed to hold the male down as he tighten then well enough. Once he was positive the male was secure he went to the machine as he unplugged the hook up to the iv that was in William's arm as he pinched the cord before going to use his thumb as he opened the male's eye to check just how much had entered his blood stream.

"Hello. My name is Autzin, or Austin to make it easier on your melting brain." Autzin said as he went to hang the see through hose on the rod before going to look through the screen recent checks. His blood pressure had rose recently, odd he would have thought someone upping their opioid to be pretty calm. But then again he wouldn't get any words from the male until it wore it off and started to struggle against the restraints that Autzin had tied him to the bed with. He was sure it wouldn't take long before the male started to feel a bit less enjoyable. "So, --- Well. I'll be damned." Autzin was interrupted by the timer on his wrist as he lifted the device to look at the thing as a small beep started to go off while a small light flashed. Of all the people in the world.. Autzin started to mumble a laugh as the noise from the PCA pump made him walk over to the machine and enter his code.

Once the drip was turned off, as well as the other machines that weren't doing much but wasting power he looked back towards William and figured the morphine was probably starting to wear off a little by now as he ignored the timer event. He could deal with that later, right now he would much rather get this kid home and work on him from there at least he had things William could change like doses. "Wakey wakey. If you want to not be in pain then I suggest you stop changing the doses. Other wise, I won't even give you aspirin. However, you if drop the rebel act then I might let take the vicodin that they were going to give you for that leg." Autzin went over to the bed William was in as he sat on the edge of it before snapping his fingers in front of the boy's face. "If you want it though, you have to be able to properly function enough to help me get you in a wheelchair and back to your home. Cause as much as you probably adore this place, I don't want to be called in anytime soon." Autzin looked towards the door as a nurse brought the wheelchair that he had requested as Autzin went to remove the straps and wait on William's reaction. He turned to the nurse as she pushed the chair up towards the bed as he thanked her and then signed the forms that would put William's into his care.

XX I . LOVE . YOU . PLEASE . SEE . AND . BELIEVE . AGAIN XX
tab tab tab tab ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ AUTZIN REAUX KRUX !! ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Nightmares Of Lament

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
User Image

X The Devil's Den X Nitoria X Worried/Anxious X I want to go to work. -groan-

The cool breeze of the A/C against his skin did nothing to aid his stomach that was twisting and turning as if it had been thrown into a blender at high speed. He couldn't be sure if it had been the whiskey, the vodka, or maybe even the few bottles of beer. Either way, somewhere along the line he'd gone overboard; it was understandable in a sense. A few weeks ago he'd received the most unexpected call he'd had in years; it was from the old hole in the ground joint him and the rest of the 'Lost Souls' used to play at; it was a nice change of pace from his usual evening activities and though it didn't stop him from drowning himself in glass of slow death. It did however slow down the time it took him to consume the bottle; that was until he heard an unforgettable voice. From there he'd lost all sense of himself ending the call as quickly as he could; memories for him were like reoccurring nightmares. Drinking himself t oblivion covered the wound but, something rather displeasing occurred just recently. A postcard had arrived at the agency for him...

Every night, he replayed the mistakes almost enjoying the pain as he crushed all emotions that remained inside him. "Here." His agent pressed a cold bottle of water against his skin and he gave a heated sigh taking the bottle from his hand. Nitoria was a hired hand assigned pacifically to handle Micha; maybe it be keeping him from overworking or over drinking it was his job to monitor Micha most of the time."You went overboard last night. How unlike you and here I was starting to think I could trust you with your own welfare. Do I need to push your schedule back again so you can-" Throwing the bottle to the side; time seemed to become still as Micha wrapped his hand tightly around Nitoria's wrist. That was until the petite agent swung his arm out grabbing Micha roughly choking him down to the seat. "I warned you about that anger of yours didn't you!" He growled glaring down at the obviously shaken star as he set back to adjust his kimono. "....Sorry..." Micha rubbed at his neck as he looked to the window as if he'd finally come to his senses.

Digging his hand into his pocket he pulled out a card; it was a cheap postcard but, it wasn't the card he was holding onto but, more of the words written on it. The band was having a reunion and he'd been obviously invited. How long had it been since he'd seen them... With all the drinking... He could barely remember their faces. "Your fine, This is what I'm paid to do. If I don't cool your head; you'll end up regretting it later, Honey." Nitoria chuckled sitting back. He'd been the first to see the postcard and he could easily assume from the look on Micha's face that a good portion of the reason he was so difficult could be attributed to this 'lost souls' bunch. "So, are you going to go?" He eyed the card and Micha shook his head yet, he still held onto it. Nitoria was far to curious to really let the opportunity of seeing the skeletons in Nitoria's closet just walk by; so fluffing the situation was usually necessary to get what he wanted. "I'll take that as a 'yes'. Plus, I think its good for you. Its about time you start to face your demons." Micha looked down to the bottle of water he'd had pressed against his skin not to long ago. "Demons..." Micha chuckled picking up the bottle water taking a swig. "You might be, right?" The car drove through the streets towards their next shoot.

'A actor with no self-confidence... An amazing thing really.' Nitoria had been assigned to Micha since his debut; originally he could never really understand why he an ex-gangster would be assigned to such a timid guy. Well, that was until he had the pleasure of witnessing one of Micha's fits. He was usually a good guy until something rattled his chain and those were days off, past memories, and things he wanted being taken away without his approval. He wasn't a push over but, he was hardly a challenge either. So, after a month Nitoria about had him trained.

As long as he stayed within line; he would let him work as hard as he wanted to and give him as much booze as he needed to drown out whatever demons were haunting him.

"Then its settled. Driver, can we make a few stops?" The man nodded and Nitoria started throwing out instructions while Micha just stared out the window. The ideal of meeting up with them after so long was actually quite terrifying though his face would never show it. After the break up, he had broken off all ties with 'Lost Souls' and drowned himself in working. Acting had never really been part of the plan but, when it happened he couldn't say that he was surprised.

〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉Several Stops Later

Micha emerged from the back of the company car with his hair held into a high ponytail; dressed in a long sleeved black and whit stripped shirt that hung loosely over his slimming black skinny jeans and thick leather belt with a skull buckle hanging in the middle, from the pocket there were several occult chains, a single silver chain necklace with a black pearl attached hung in the center of his chest, and a pair of black sneakers finished off the stylish males attire.

Nitoria wore a simple white button up shirt that was left slightly undone, a clack dress coat left unbuttoned, a pair of women's dress pants, and some fitting black heels. Staring at the shitty bar he could only find pleasure in seeing what would happen next now that Micha would have no choice but to enter. Quite entertaining.

"Come on, hurry up before someone notices who you are." Nitoria nudged him all the way down to the door and as if someone had sensed the door came swing open cause Micha's heart to drop down to his stomach. "Is that you!? Micha!" Baron, was a tall built tank of a man and also the drummer for 'lost souls'; he was most known for his morning stubble look which now that Micha got a look... had not seemed to change at all. "Did you say Micha!?" From there Evers and Laura came rushing out only to drag Micha inside. The chatter among them seem endless; he could really feel the years that had passed as they spoke.

"I almost killed over when I saw you on the TV for the first time. I could only think there was no way in hell you got that big; I guess I was wrong!" Evers waived the bartender over to bring them drinks. "We have a few more faces that are supposed to be coming tonight. A few die hard fans that were sad when ya up and left man." That was true... The night... everything hurt... once it was finally over and there was nothing left to fix. He didn't want to remember this bar or the thoughts it brought. He stayed home for a while and broke his phone so as to not be reminded. 'I need a drink.' The air was suffocating.

"Hey, Micha! Earth to Micha!" Micha blinked in surprise. "Yeah?" Nitoria had taken his place at the bar and enjoyed watching from afar. "So, what is like being a star and all?" Laura smiled happily; he'd learned that Laura had gone on to study in nursing and playing was something she now did when she had free time. "Uhhhh... Nothing special really. I wake up go to work and come home like everybody else." Micha cracked a weak smile. "Bull!" The cheered. "No way someone who had met Johnny Depp or Robert Jr can say he has a normal job!" Laura slammed her hands down on the table. "Give me all the details! From shirt on to shirt off, God! I need to know!" She panted and Nitoria couldn't stop chuckling as he listened on. He really couldn't see anything bad with the group; at least not yet.

Baron got up pulling his cellphone out contacting both Julian and his sister via text.

To: Julian , Allison

You will not believe who just walked his happy a** in here!
                                                        The star himself, Micheal.
                                                        You gotta come see this.

Yet, Baron had failed to understand even as good as a friend he was that neither them had thought for a moment to forgive the other for their betreyal.

User Image

A Crime of Whimsy

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
User Image

Location At My Brother's Empire Feeling Pissed/Devious Singing Animal I've Become

'Oooooh, I hit a nerve.' Deva was sure by the end of the day his face would hurt from smiling so much. He never wanted this day to end.... ever. He obediently followed behind his brother smiling ever so happily; he could only wonder what would happen from this point on.

'Or so I thought...' Deva sighed as once again proceed to believe in some alternative universe that Deva would let him write him off as furniture while he got his work done.

Hardly. If anything, it was quite to piss the little prince off.

'Hmmmmm...' Deva curiously eyed his brother as he planned and contemplated what he wanted to do next to his brother but, it hardly was worth it. There were a thousand different things he wanted to do to his brother but, now as he continued to speak down to him. Only one thing came to mind and that was the whole reason he'd attached himself to his brother. Slipping out the car he glanced around himself and there seemed not to be a soul within their sight which was perfect.

"Brother! No~, Dearest Brother." Deva's lips curled with such evil as his eyes grew rather dark. "Nine years ago, you left me brother. All alone, to make both your foolish father and my oblivious mother happy. To live up to the expectations of a happy family that you were to cowardly to live up to yourself... I hated it." Deva could feel a his heart beat rising as he felt some sick excitement from finally telling Marco how much he truly dispised him. He wasted no time making his way up to his brother wrapping his arms around his waist burying his head into the strong chest of his. He trembled and seemed to be crying... well, that was until it became obvious he was laughing. "I hated it for nine long years, Brother. I've hated you for just as long. So much that I want to destroy and ruin everything you've built up to this point. I think it would be enough to fill the void... Don't you think." Deva grinned and started out into the public viewing eye towards the building but, just before entering the building he stopped waiting for his brother.

"Brother, Do make use of me. I really can't guarantee what I'll do if you don't; I'm quite spiteful like that." Deva chuckled with a innocent smile and followed behind his brother waving and saying hello to all those he passed. Most seemed curious about the new face following Marco. Still, it was obvious those words he'd spoken before entering were very much true; Deva couldn't find it in himself to play nice with his brother anymore. He wanted to pin him down and watch him suffer. He needed it. So, here in his brother's bade of operations he would make his move.

Curious looking around he'd almost lost Marco several times until he finally stopped. "Eh? Hello!" Deva knitted his fingers behind his back as he popped from Marco's side holding out his hand to the office lady. "Its a pleasure to meet you, I'm Devaraja. You can call me Deva, its a whole lot easier." The woman smiled back introducing herself. "Are you new?" She couldn't help being curious about anyone Marco would bring to work with him. "Yes, I'm assisting my brother today." She quirked a brow. "Brother, Here everyone was thinking Marco were an only child. So, how old are you? Seventeen?" Devastating shook his head. "I'm turning twenty-five next month." It seemed that was enough to leave her shocked.

"Brother, who is this?" Devastating looked to the male.

User Image

xXHarikuXx

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

William wasn't entirely out of it. He was just in a very sedated state of pleasure and painless half awareness. The others voice was being filtered through water for all that Will could make sense of. Soon enough each heartbeat brought back more of the radiating pain. The hot pulse of pain working up his leg and through his belly and chest. The snapping seeming to flip a switch as his brain registered the sound. The breath he took in caused his lungs to hurt as his head tilted back and his white eyes snapped open. As if possessed by some devil he jerked up right looking at the other male. The hospital and sounds registering. He'd... morphine. That's right. He'd taken more of the morphine and called it a day. "I need a ******** smoke." He growled out, his voice almost husky enough to sound ******** out. Rubbing over his face he reached for the IV's and such to check that they'd been removed before looking up at the other as the fact he'd been 'bribed' registered.

"If you're expecting me to put a collar on and bark for you... You'd be better off getting down and choking on my d**k. I won't roll over... I'd rather be in pain." Pride. That was his sin. William scratched at his chest and frowned realizing they'd put him in a set of scrubs while he'd been passed out. Reaching down he gripped the side of the wheel chair and hefted himself carefully off of the bed and into the damn thing. "I've taken worse s**t... A little morphine is only going to give me a raging boner and a real bad migraine once it's out of my system... Can I go home now... Doc?" Score for the pissant brat's attitude. Scratching at his belly he reclined in the chair ignoring the black cast they had put over the lower half of his leg. Foot to a few inches before his knee. As if that was enough to keep him from doing anything he wanted to. Looking over towards the door he caught a glimpse of a young nurse looking in. "I need the stuff that was in my pocket..."

"Um... We actually can't release the medication because the cops are inspecting it. They said you can have your wallet back." She seemed nervous now that he was awake. With good reason. Last time he'd been in the hospital for a drug OD he'd put one of the doctors in the ER. Probably why they'd bothered giving him a room with stronger restraints. His eyes settling on the restraints hanging off of the bed for a moment before glaring at the nurse until she went to collect his wallet and cell phone.

William knew that he looked like a freak. White hair and white eyes. It sold albums though. Back when he was actually able to work. Now he tried to sing a few songs and his lungs gave out and he was on bed rest for a week. Which... would probably be why he was dizzy and light headed. His body was resting, but the previous stress of the day was making his body strain to over compensate. Scratching at his chest again he looked up at his doctor. Tilting his head slightly he examined the other just a bit more. Not bad... Of course, his brain was more on sex than actual competence as a doctor. Blame it on the drugs. He ran his eyes over the others features. He looked just a little shorter. Heavier build though... "You a princess or a prince?"

The conversation he'd intended to start was interrupted by the young nurse returning and offering him his things. His cellphone screen was cracked several places. Not that it mattered. He'd just trade service to another phone and call it a night when he finally bothered with the damn thing. Scratching at his chest once more as he bared his teeth at her as she made to check the bandages on his arm he snarled at her in another language. German. Deep angry German. Turning his eyes up towards the doctor he turned his head away a few moments later. A silent submission against his own will. However he was tired and he'd watched the nurse leave in a huff. It had satisfied him enough.

Out.Of.Concern: It's a little short. Sorry. >:

xD4rken
User Image

▅▅ Look at me baby, oh please won't you smile for me? ▅▅
The Secret Thoughts Of One ↴
Julian Carter
'To be honest, I wanted to see Micha... preferrably in an article about a star being hospitalized.'
▅▅ Oh why such sad eyes? I can't be all that bad can I? ▅▅

Kiss Me Like You Mean It /❣/ I Wanna Hear You SCREAM

After hours spent on his own, Julian made his way to the salon his Allison now officially worked at. The large glass window was dark in tint, and through them, on glass towers they displayed their signature hair care products. Behind a marble counter sat a receptionist, but the stylists and their clients were hidden. Probably somewhere behind wall of constantly streaming water. 'The hell do they need a fountain for?'

Though Allison had sent him a text earlier to let him know she hadn't had too many clients and would be off around this time for round two of celebrating, the girl was nowhere to be seen. Again, why the fountain? He could have gone in. But then he'd have to talk to reception lady and explain he wasn't here to see a stylist and in no way felt the need to alter his veil of hair that kept people from being able to fully recall or describe his face. One day, that will solve any eye witness problems he might have... Just kidding. He'd tie up those loose ends in a more secure way.

His phone chirped annoyingly and Julian assumed it was his sister letting him know that she'd be out and ready to bar hop in mere moments. But as he glanced at the screen, an old name popped up. While Julian didn't necessarily 'cut ties' with anyone other than he who shall not be named, Allison was the one who mostly dealt with all those communications. So to be texted directly was surprising, up until he read the contents of the message. Michael. Apparently Baron didn't get the 'shall not be named' memo.

As he raised his gaze, the door flung open and out, literally jumped, his sister. " Julian! " From there the two loudly made they case on why they should or shouldn't go. All unintelligible since the two tried desperately to speak over each other as fast as possible with no room for breaths. Allison was a master at these wars though. Julian was left winded, pinching the bridge of his nose. " Were you two 'together'? " Allison had always had her suspicions about her brothers sexuality but he always found his way around the subject. There was no real reason why he couldn't tell her. Al wasn't the type to gossip, which was a saying a lot for a small town beauty queen. The only reason he hadn't come out to her was because she was too eager to hear it. It was more fun this way.

Looking her dead in the eye, Julian lied rather easily. "No~pe." But immediately he realized he lost. Allison smiled triumphantly. " Then give me one good reason why we can't go see the reunion of my all time favorite band dear. " She didn't wait, just walked and led her brother to her vehicle.

Though Allison would have preferred stopping by Julians so the boy could change, he had basically promised he wouldn't get back into the car if they had. He always had a lazy way of dressing. A plain white tee beneath a black cardigan, atop dark denim jeans which were the only thing that wasn't slightly too big for him. He'd always be a chubby kid at heart. His hair was doing that free reign thing and his whole existence just screamed 'I didn't plan on leaving the house today but here I am anyway'. She had tried getting something resembling style into his closet, or at least encourage him to wear the suits or proper clothes that he'd use for job interviews and important family gatherings, but he seemed to enjoy cramping her style. Still she dragged him to parties every now and again. If anything, the boy made her look better by comparison. A major plus since she wasn't going to get a chance to change clothes either. And her salon had this annoying all black dress code. Her smock let her get away with the wine colored, floral lace top over a tank of the same color, but from there was an ocean black. High waisted shorts, black opaque stockings, and a pair of Victorian booties that replaced the thick square heel with a high thin one.

" Blah. With how pale I've 'come here, I feel like one of those vampire wannabes... Only more so~phist'cated. " From the corner of her eye she watched her brother flinch at the last word she purposely forced every ounce of her accent into. She turned her rearview mirror to look herself over. Fluffing up her dark brown hair that would fall to the middle of her back had she not curled it to shoulder length and, for that matter, shoulder width that morning. Smoothing back one side, she pinned it just behind her ear and stuck a dangly feather earring in the one. A few bangles from her back seat, and reapplying the make up in her glove compartment, and she felt good to go.

Meanwhile, Julian had seemed to change his mood all too quickly, even wearing a smile while making the effort to be the first to exit the car and lead the way to their destination. Though she knew him well enough to know he wasn't at all happy right now. He could deny the 'I heart Micha' thing if he wanted, but when they were on good terms, Allison wasn't allowed to hang around his place too often. She half skipped to catch up, and then hooked her arm with her brothers as they made their way inside. When the dark haired boy began to slow, Allison figured he spotted the right group. And right at the bar sat who she believed were the most perfect individuals on the planet! They better play something and something good.

" I 'ave legally seen and bought ev-er-y-thing available with your face since you broke inta actin~ " Allison hadn't screamed, biting back only that much of her excitement and jumping slightly when they were close enough to Micha that she could reach out and touch his ponytail if she wanted... And Julian could throttle him if he got the nerve. Not liking the shake her jumps forced on him, Julian pulled away from his sister. Besides, her grip had tightened uncomfortably. "It took her some time to begin her collection though. She used to boo you and cry about 'the good ole days' before cameras wooed you away from Lost Souls." Julian added, with a confident grin to hide his nervousness, while looking over the bar to see what they had on tap. He wasn't planning on being here long enough to drink really, but wanted something else to look at while in the presence of his ex and all the people he half avoided since the breakup, school and work became hectic. He did spare a long glance at Baron though. When his heart began racing it was best to break his focus and instead concentrate on something that brought him nothing but cold disdain. Going over his head and texting Allison as well. This was entrapment. Well more like wrongful imprisonment. He did it on purpose!

WHERE: Devil's Den, rightfully named == WITH: Reluctance... Oh and Allison, some people, and that guy == THOUGHTS: On purpose, I say!

Dr.Watari
                                              All written at different times and honestly it's probably a bit choppy and random.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff