xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can't wait till Im stumbling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo, you've got me wrong.

User Image
▀ ▄ ▐███████████████████████████████████ Loan Shark

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh the nights are long with no one else around
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou wanna take it away from me
xxxxxxxxxxxGo get carried away

╬═

Leave it to Gaerik to be the insufferable flirt as always, as if Lorcan was the sort of type to fall for that nonsense. Not even the bonniest Colleen could sway him her way. "Charming as ever Rae." the Loan shark said flashing the other a sharp smile as he pushed passed him through the door. The place was just as he had expected all high end this and designer that. It was a bit over the top, but he respected the man's tastes. Besides that the criminal himself owed him a bit of money as well so kept in mind a few things he liked a little more than the rest. "Ye didn't 'ave ta get all dress up on my account now." The Irish man quirked his brow at the boxer clad Spaniard before rolling his eyes dismissively. As much as he enjoyed their little pissing contests he just wasn't in the mood this time around. All the man really wanted was to deal with that soul mate of his and get what was owed to him. Bit it in cash or other services that was up to Hunter, so long as he caught the worm.

"Not a bad looking home ya got yerself 'ere." Lorcan mused casually prowling about the penthouse subtly looking for evidence of the Gambler's presence. Nothing so far but he had to be hiding somewhere, otherwise Jamie would be privy to yet another personal visit. "With all this nice stuff around when were you planning on paying me eh?" he questioned trying to to alert the criminal of his true intentions just yet. He wanted to have the other secured before dropping that bomb. Reaching the kitchen he could clearly see he'd must have interrupted what looked to be breakfast. He hadn't taken the pampered Spaniard as really the cooking type. Casually leaning against the counter Lorcan looked to the other man expectantly. "Perhaps we can come to an accord to settle up that little debt of yours. Ya got anything of real value lying around?" the Irish man questioned appraising some of the criminal belongings.

As far as he'd seen Hunter wasn't anywhere in the living space, or kitchen. Unless he was stuffed into one of the cabinets that just left the bedroom. "What about in here?" Lorcan continued inviting himself into said bedroom. Upon entering he wasn't immediately graced by sight of the gambler, which was truthfully disappointing because he had hoped to startle the hell out of him. Frowning those pale money eyes scanned about the room still seemingly judging Gaerik's things for their worth and looking completely bored by most. " 'fraid not I guess." the loan shark sighed sitting on the edge of the man's bed. "Look like you'll just have to pay me the old fashion way. With cash." he said flashing the Criminal a toothy smile and not looking like he was going to be leaving anytime soon still hoping to catch Hunter.
                ═╬

Non-Adult Situation
Isin

xWearing CasualxLocation ⊲ Gaerik's Penthouse xCompany Gaerik, Hunter?xThoughts Where the feck is he?xOoC Lorcán is done as promised. Sorry its so blah > 3 < x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══ F o r e i g n e r User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.════════════════════════════

xxxxxxx Character Key xxxxxxx

Shy Silva // Airport // Annoyed > Excited

Nikkos had been sleeping rather peacefully in his seat, when all of the sudden he was shaken awake by the elderly gentleman that was sitting next to him. Displeased with his rude awakening, he cracked open his amber eyes and glared at his ill-mannered neighbor. The teen knew that he didn’t snore, so why in the gods name was this old man bothering him? However, everything became clear as a gorgeous redhead stewardess began to talk to their row. “Excuse me, but we’ll be landing soon. Could you please return your seats to their proper upright positions and fasten your seatbelts?” Nikkos blinked a couple times while trying to comprehend what this lovely daughter of Aphrodite was saying, but his tired state made it nearly impossible to do so. All that did come out of his mouth was, “What no breakfast?” The flight attendant smiled politely and explained that he had missed the breakfast service, followed by an apology for the inconvenience. This made Nikkos frown, since it wasn’t like him to miss a meal of any kind. Sighing, he returned his seat to its proper position and fastened his seatbelt.

As the plane began to make it’s descend, the Greek teen turned in his seat and gazed down at the large city below them. The view was breath taking, which made him extremely happy that he had booked a window seat. Although, it was nothing compared to his beloved Athens. He already missed the ancient city, but at the same time, Nikkos was excited to see what America had to offer him. Once the plane grew closer to landing, the teen’s hands gripped tightly onto the armrests as if his life depended on it. He hated it when the airplane took off or landed, since it was always so abrupt. Soon enough, the landing gear had safely touched down on the runway and the plane started to taxi into the gate. “Ευχαριστώ Ήρα είναι τελικά πάνω,” Nikkos sighed, feeling totally relieved that this was his last stop.

Immediately after getting into the gate, almost everyone in the cabin stood up from their seats, which reminded Nikkos of being at the cinema with everyone trying to leave as soon as the credits rolled. He however, wasn’t about to get himself tangled in Eris’ mess. The teen had learned from his last stop that it was better to wait, even though he hated the idea. While he sat there, Nikkos adjusted his watch to the current time and then gathered up his gray messenger bag from underneath his seat. “Πόσο καιρό παίρνει για να αδειάσει ένα αεροπλάνο,” grumbled the impatient Greek as he watched the crowded line of people push and shove their way down the aisles. The wait seemed like it took forever, but after a few minutes the walkway had nearly cleared. Nikkos scooted out of his row, and squeezed his way down the narrow pathway to the plane’s exit.

The large airport was quite lively. Tons of people were waiting for their flights while others were headed in every direction. Nikkos hurried out of the gate and joined a group of people that was heading for the baggage claim. He knew that if he followed the crowd, he’d eventually find the customs check in. Yet while on his way, the starved teen was tempted by all of the sweet aromas coming from the restaurants that he passed. “Δεν μπορώ να σταματήσω ! Θα πρέπει να πάρετε στα τελωνεία,” he silently chanted to himself. Thankfully, his repetitive words had muffled out the grumbling sounds coming from his stomach, making it easier for him to continue. Besides, the Greek didn’t want to waste twelve American dollars to buy a measly meal that would barely fill him up anyways.

After walking for about seven minutes, Nikkos finally came across the entrance to customs. Unfortunately, the teen was standing at the back of a lengthy like line that led to the check in stations. Hunching over, he released a deep calming breath and herded himself into the roped off route. ‘Δεν μπορώ να περιμένω για αυτή την εμπειρία να είναι πάνω!’ The annoying line made him feel like a head of cattle heading to the slaughterhouse, which really bothered the free spirited teen. He slowly inched his way through the line for fifteen long minutes until finally it was his turn at the counter. Nikkos walked over to the open station and smiled at the short woman that was welcoming him to America. The foreigner handed over his customs card, passport, and student visa to her. As she looked at his documents, the airline worker asked him a few questions about his stay in America. Once finished, she scanned his fingerprints and took his picture for the record before stamping his passport. “Thank you, and enjoy your stay in America,” the woman said while handing him back his documents. When he was cleared by the officer, he booked it straight for the baggage claim area, where he knew his host would be waiting for him.

Upon reaching the baggage claim, Nikkos instantly began to scan the bustling area for some sign of his host, which wasn’t an easy task. However, finding the unique man in this massive crowd wouldn’t be like finding a needle in a haystack. After all, he knew that his host had a streak of purple in his black hair, making him a little easier to find. His amber eyes searched each crop of dark hair until they narrowed in on a small patch of purple in the distance. ‘Είναι ότι τον?’ He pondered while moving through the crowd toward him. As he grew closer, Nikkos could see that the same man was holding a poster with his surname on it. “Shy Silva,” he shouted and rushed over to him. “It is I Nikkos Balli!” The excited teen then took hold of his shoulders and placed a kiss on both of his cheeks. “I am happy to finally greet you. Come we get my bags.” Nikkos grabbed one of his host’s hands and dragged him off to the baggage carousel that coincided with his flight number.

Sadly, when they arrived at the carousel, it appeared that there was going to be another annoying wait for his bags. The raven-haired teen let out an aggravated groan since he was officially starting to hate airports and their waiting games. Thankfully, it would be some time before he had to repeat this whole process. Composing himself quickly, Nikkos turned his full attention back to his host. “I thought you be taller,” he confessed while eyeing him over as if he was a delicious piece of lamb. He had to admit that the punk looking male was easy on the eyes, which distracted him from his wait.

Soon enough a loud horn sounded, signaling the arrival of the flight’s luggage. “Finally,” Nikkos exclaimed in relief. Stepping up to the moving conveyer belt, he anxiously waited for his suitcases to surface. One by one, the baggage emerged onto the carousel and as an old brown suitcase passed the foreigner, he scooped it up and brought it to his side. “That is one...” A few more bags passed him until another ratty suitcase reached Nikkos. “…And that is two,” he said while lifting the heavy case off the conveyer belt. With his bags now in hand, the Greek teen walked back to his host and flashed him a big grin. “Which way to car?”

xxxxxxx It's all Greek to me xxxxxxx
                                                      Ευχαριστώ Ήρα είναι τελικά πάνω = Thank Hera it is finally over

Πόσο καιρό παίρνει για να αδειάσει ένα αεροπλάνο = How long does it take to empty an airplane

Δεν μπορώ να σταματήσω ! Θα πρέπει να πάρετε στα τελωνεία = I cannot stop! I must get to customs.

Δεν μπορώ να περιμένω για αυτή την εμπειρία να είναι πάνω = I can’t wait for this experience to be over

Είναι ότι τον = Is that him

════════════════════════════ G r e e k x L o v e r ═══╝

Yume Yokohama

Quotable Noob

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

C a u t io n !

Workaholic on Site

▌│█║▌║▌║ ђєภгא คl๒єгt t๏๔ฬєll ║▌║▌║█│▌

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Henry kept a small portion of Tulivarian's clothing bunched in his closed hand trying not to lose him at all cost. He really didn't want to wander around until he found a place or stand out in the street until someone from his office found him. It was pitiful. "Is that so? That would be very helpful; although I can speak in Russian I really don't think I have the pronunciation down just yet." Henry pressed his free hand against the bridge of his nose slightly embarrassed when he realized there were no glasses resting there. Letting his hand return to his side he could only hope that the others could stay out of trouble until he could get a new set of glasses. He wasn't in a situation where he could move fast and although he had been recommended a few times to get contacts he'd refused. Contacts took far to long to put on, they tended to rip, and even worse dry out. He couldn't deal with something so problematic. He had enough things to handle already.

Especially now that things had taken a rather unexpected turn. Sure, he had known that eventually at some point his timer would go off but, he hadn't really considered that he might be into men. Seeing as he hadn't really made it to far into the dating process he'd never really had clear view of where his sexuality set but, oh well. Henry wasn't going to make a deal just yet. If anything he could just pay the guy to be his play lover if he really wasn't into it. It wasn't becoming but, he wasn't going to lose his title! "...Tulivarian... If you don't mind. I would like to call you by that. I like the way it rolls off the tongue; its beautiful. I'm not blessed with an interesting name; though it is fitting in its own way. The perfect name for a Salaryman." Henry chuckled yet, on the car it said a little more then office work. In most people eyes, Henry was a hard working CEO who thought of his employees and had been quite the miracle worker a few years back. Henry had taken over his father's position as CEO and not only revived the dying company but, he brought record numbers in the first two years. It was unheard of at the time and even now he strives to do better every year even if it mean't working himself to the bone. Neither exhaustion or stress could stop his relentless determination.

-

"Where? Um... I hadn't thought of that just yet." Henry looked around to the blurred scenery as if looking for something that would peak his interest. Sadly, there was nothing but, when in doubt going to a place that he frequented seemed like the best option. "If you don't mind mom and pop shops; there a small in the wall cafe not to far away." Henry had walked to the place several times so pointing out small details and shortcuts were a simple feat. It wasn't long before he would small the warm sent of honey and cinnamon as he pointed to a small staircase the led down to a hickory oak door.

"Excuse us." Henry walked in waving; inside everything was natural. Potted plants were littered all around and every piece of furniture from the bar to the tables were made of wood. The help consisted of a bartender, someone in the kitchen from the sound of it, and a young woman working the floor. It was probably one of the few places Henry enjoyed that didn't allow smoking. "Welcome Back, Follow me and I'll show you to your seat." Sarah was the young waitress and she set both Tulivarian down leaving a menu in her absence.

Todwell made quick work of his current impairment. One of his aides returned with a message that they were on their way and all that was left for him to do on that matter was wait. At least for that matter...

"Ah. If you don't mind would you heart me out first. As I mentioned before; My names is Henry Todwell current CEO of Todwell Building and Construction Supplies and I need your help desperately. You see, My father the former CEO has managed to come to that age where he wants me to settle down so he forced this timer on me. Literally. He wishes nothing more than to see me happy which is understandable but, his methods to do so were rather extreme. My choices were to lose my position of CEO or find my soulmate which is you. Please, I am humbly begging you. I willing to do anything before I lose my seat as CEO. I've worked hard to build my company to where it sit now. If its within my power please ask but, I would like in return for you to..." Henry to say the least was embarrassed to beg someone he had just met on the streets but, he had no choice. "I would like for you to go steady with me." Now, was the wait for the response as he brewed in the feeling that he had embarrassed himself for nothing or threw his pride in a hole and buried it. I mean who would agree to something like a contract partnership!?

╚════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
Location, Location, Location: A small hole in the wall shop.

Two's a crowd: Tulivarian Falor

Penny for your thoughts: I really can't see...

Just the right light to set the mood: He is a good guy.

Isin

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
User Image

X The Devil's Den X Nitoria/Old Bandmates/Julian/Allison X Bothered/Annoyed X I want to go to work. -groan-

Bliss. Having been prepared for the worst he could say that he in some sick way was finding enjoyment being surrounded by familiar faces. These were the people who had saved him from the people he'd been legally forced to call his parents. A mother who couldn't even stand up for herself let alone protect her b*****d son and a father who took all his stress out on his son and wife because it pleased him to do so. It was about seven years ago when Baron picked him up off the streets like a lost cat; it had been a very cold winter night and his mother had been admitted to the hospital for food poisoning or so it seemed. Micha refused to remain in the house any longer; it was to the point it had become painful clear that his life was not safe with that man. Baron was twenty something at the house and had occasionally listened to him play on his way home for work. He offered Micha a bed and food; the only thing he wanted in return were his skills and from there the rest of the band-mates followed. Every single one of them had a story; Destructive relationships, Abusive Parents, Struggling Drug Addiction, Suicidal; they were all broken and in Baron's home they survive off one another's support. It was the first place he ever wanted to call home.

Thinking back on that a smile easily washing over his lips leaving Nitoria rather stunned to see such an at peace look on Micha's sober face. He still could not understand the star reluctance to come if he was so damn happy now! It made no sense.

The bar door chimed the arrival of another guest to the part as much as he could assume; he wasn't worried about Aurin he'd had given him quite the set of parting words the last time they'd run into eachother and he was sure it was in his best interest not to show his ******** face every again. As for...As for- "Allison! Julian! What the hell took ya!? We were about to start knockin them back without you." Micha's eyes grew wide as he stared down the counter. 'A drink!' Micha's mind began to scream on inpulse as he clinched his fist to his chest listening to familiar sound of Allison's voice knowing that her brother was not far from her side. His eyes grew hot just hearing that name spoke and before long he could hear the words of the man he'd once loved and cherished. His eyes ran cold and he could only remember the pain of begging and chasing after their failed love. He didn't want to see his face. He'd rather drink himself into oblivion and forget he'd even come out.

"Barkeep! Two whiskey's on the rocks." Nitoria wasted little time encouraging drinks to keep the evening going. Micha looked almost in pain at the mention of their names. He had been unable to stop his curiosity and interest in where things would go.

Micha finally turned from the bar with a work place smile painted over the obvious dislike he carried for Julian. "I wish I could have gotten a hold of you after all these years, Allison. I would've given them to you for free." It wasn't like he wasted time watching them anyways. As he reached out he wrapped his arms around Allison. "Well, you have me for tonight. Let's have some fun!" As long as he avoided all conversations, eye contact, and continued to throw back drink. Everything would be fine. He told himself this but, no one knew what this part held or where things would lead before the end.

"Its been a while." Was all Micha could mustered from the deepest parts of his heart.

-

One thing was for sure, worst case scenario was that Micha and Julian dished their hearts out to bare before going at eachother throat. Actually, scratch the baring their hearts out. At most, they would just try and rip eachother's throat out.

To Micha, Julian was an insensitive d**k who found pleasure at digging his finger into people wounds and working them like a puppet to get what he wanted. He was always Mr. Innocent and even though this had been his first offense Julian didn't even ******** budge. It wasn't like he'd slept with him on purpose. He had been ******** drunk! It didn't help that Aurin kept going after Julian saying that were still fooling around. s**t. It didn't matter. If Julian was a true lover; he would have seen past the lives and believed Micha instead!

"Here." Nitoria held out a drink and Micha released Allison taking the glass instead.

"I've been meaning to ask this for a while now but, who are you?" Laura curiously inquired and Nitoria had no problem answering. "I'm Nitoria, Acting as Micheal's Manager aka Babysitter. You can call me Tori; I'm just here to make sure he doesn't end up in a slander mag by tomorrow morning. His face pays my bills you know." Micha wasn't surprised by his open shamelessness if anything he counted on it. They were like parasites feeding off one another. Micha pleasurably worked to death and Tori profited; both were happy as well.

User Image

A Crime of Whimsy

Timid Lunatic

▐▐ need..coffee.. sweet studio of mine, lovely apartment of mine, then the office building of fate none one, then just a bunch of office people attire

"Ugh.." Slender, paint crusted fingers ran through the tangled mess of black hair, multicolored orbs staring forward at the drying canvas before him. The canvas held a mixture of grey white and black shades of color, several different intertwining bubbles of the shades made to look as if they were melting off the page. The eyes ran wearily over the canvas a few more times, making sure that everything looked okay before flopping back against the light colored hardwood floor. A small groan left Hades and he closed his eyes, there was still work to do. While the masterpiece was drying, he needed to clean up all of his supplies, then run home, shower and look somewhat presentable, then run back here to grab said masterpiece, and finally deliver it to its commissioner. As he ran everything over in his mind, he realized it wasn't that bad. He had finished the commission a day early, and he would have the time to do what he needed before and after he turned it in. So, it was all great! He could clean later, and get the important stuff done now. "Bon Hadès, finissons ce déjà .." Hades lifted himself from the floor and stretched out his long limbs, resting his arms behind his head as he proceeded to walking around the large room. He glanced back over to the canvas for a moment, with the sinking feeling that he had forgotten something.

What was it.. Oh. Hades quickly went back over to the canvas, dipping his index finger into the small container of silver paint next to it. With his fingernail, he scribbled his signature off in the corner of the painting. Not big enough to draw lots of attention to it, but still big enough to be seen. Now that it was done, it was time to head home. He lifted the canvas up and laid it carefully onto the long table near him against the wall. After that he wiped the paint from his hands onto his already pant covered jeans and went to pull on his shoes, grabbing his bag as well. He locked up the studio as soon as he was out the door, making his way over to the side of the street where his 1999 Chevrolet Camaro was parked. Ah. He loved that car. Hades reached the drivers side and unlocked the car, slipping inside and quickly cranking the car up. He savored the roaring purr that rung out from the engine, always loving that sound when he drove. 'Merde Hadès, se concentrer. Vous avez du travail à faire.' The french male frowned to himself and shook his head, putting the car into gear and stepping on the gas, speeding off to his apartment.

In fifteen minutes he arrived at his destination, hopping out of the car and strolling up to his apartment complex. After going up three flights of stairs (Hades wasn't one for elevators), he reaches his floor and made his way to his door, unlocking it, sighing as he entered his home. It was good to be home after being cooped up in the studio for all hours of the night. The first thing he did was go over and flop down on his couch, nestling his face into the cushions. "Hello my friend, have you missed me?" Hades let his eyes fall to a close and he practically hugged his couch, forgetting for a few moments about work. It was bliss. Complete bliss. Until he realized it again. He groaned into the couch and let himself roll off of it and land on the floor with a thud. The man lifted himself up and kicked off his shoes, stripping out of his clothes as he stalked towards his bedroom and to the bathroom. Before he got to the shower he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, mostly focusing on his hair. He lifted up the handful of red dyed hair that was fading, frowning slightly. "I'll have to remember to pick up more dye. Maybe I'll do another color this time."

Turning his attention from the mirror, Hades turned on the shower at full blast, watching as the room started to slowly fill with he steam of the hot water. He stepped in after a few seconds, first working to scrub all the paint from his arms, hands, fingers, and nails. Once that was finished he ran his fingers through his hair, checking to make sure that no pain had gotten in it. Well, it didn't really matter since it was all going to be gone anyways. So Hades shrugged his shoulders and then moved to washing down his body and his hair, enjoying the steaming rays of water that poured over him. About thirty minutes later Hades decided that it was the right time to get out of the shower, dragging his newly cleaned body from the bathroom and back to the bedroom after turning the shower off and grabbing a towel. He ruffled his hair around under the towel, drying to first before the rest of his body as he wandered around for something appropriate to wear. Once he finished drying off he wrapped the towel around his waist and he leaned against his dresser to check the time. Ah. Good. Still early. He wouldn't have anything to do after he turned in the commission so he needed to make some plans. Hades went to his contacts and began scrolling through them aimlessly until he stopped.

Ru. Yeah! He could hand out with Ru! It had been a while since they had done something so, its good to reconnect, keep friends and such. Hades set his phone down, planning the message the male after he got dressed. The man dug through his drawers and pulled out one of his tank tops, a pair of underwear, and his interesting pair of harem pants, throwing them on, walking to the closet. Multicolored eyes scanned through the different assortments of hangered clothes in the closet, pulling out along black coat from its hanger, pulling it on before trotting over back into the bathroom to grab his axe and Eiffel Tower necklaces to finish off the outfit. Satisfied with his clothes, Hades made his way back to the dresser, grabbing his phone and leaving the room while he typed.

boop Rédiger un message boopboop Effacer boop

Envoyer un message Pour: Ru Ru

Allô Ru! What's up?
                                  I have to deliver a painting soon, and I was wondering if you wanted to do something after?
                                  °v°

After sending the message, Hades slipped his cell phone into his pocket and went over to the door, slipping on his shoes and grabbing up his bag. The male whistled and he trotted out of his apartment and down the stairs back to his car, starting it up and driving on back to his studio once more. Hades quickly ran inside the studio, checking to make sure the paint on the canvas was dry before wrapping it hip, carefully hauling it under his arm as he exited the studio. God. This place was so dirty. He would need to clean it..tomorrow. He'd clean it tomorrow. Yeah. That's right. Hades made his way back to the car, putting the wrapped canvas in the back seat, then he climbed. He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel and sighed out softly, his eyes catching a glimpse of the small device on his wrist. He blinked a few times before raising his wrist to his face. Today?! What? Seriously? Oh my god. He was supposed to meet the destined soul mate today? Then french man furrowed his brow and dropped his arm down into his lap. Maybe...Maybe he shouldn't go today. Maybe he should just go home and reside int he darkness off his room and Play Freddy. It sounded like a good idea but..he knew he couldn't do it. He would need to face it head on. If he could. Hades squeezed his eyes shut and started up his car, grabbing his phone to type in the address to the maps, waiting to the weird sounding french voice to give him the directions.

Surprisingly, the office building wasn't too far from his studio, so he got there faster than he expected. Turning off the car Hades gazed up at the large building, biting his lip some. How the hell was he supposed to find the commissioner in a place like this. Well.. he could always ask for direction. It wasn't going to be that hard. Hades climbed out of the vehicle and grabbed up the canvas, holding it under his arm as before, entering the what seemed like to him labyrinth of a building. The man stood at the door for a moment, before slowly proceeded to walk forward around the place. Bigger than he expected. "Venez sur Hadès, c'est un travail facile. Il suffit de ne pas se perdre .." He muttered under his breath before continuing onward in the direction of the front desk. There were a few people around the desk, talking or something. Two of three of them looked like they worked here, so there was his best shot. "Ah..Excuse me?" Hades raised a hand and waved it slightly. His words weren't really directed to any on them in particular, just to get most of there attention. "I was wondering if any of you could help me.. I'm here to drop off a commission for one of the workers here, and I was wondering if i could be pointed in their direction.."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OUT OF CHERRIES
                                  Hades is finally into play! have at him! Like yeah and stuff. :3

Xylia_Amarante
                                  xXHarikuXx
                                  Dr.Watari

Translations
                                  Bon Hadès, finissons ce déjà ..
                                  (Good Hades, finish this already..)

Merde Hadès, se concentrer. Vous avez du travail à faire.
                                  (Damn Hades focus. You've got work to do.)

Venez sur Hadès, c'est un travail facile. Il suffit de ne pas se perdre ..
                                  (Come on Hades, it's an easy job. Just don't get lost..)

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image

Dorian chuckled with amusement at the gray haired males replied. That was until with the head nodding the other male clutch his head in pain. He became concerned quickly he didn't want the male to hurt himself anymore then he had already done. "Yeah maybe that wasn't the best idea. Are you okay?" He questioned as he watched the other male closely.

The male nodded when Ru said that he had someone who could help him. He was a little let down he was enjoying the others company. However, he knew that he couldn't very were hold the male against his will. If he wanted to go home to the apartment next door, then he wasn't going to stop him. He was also a little curious as to who he was texting maybe a family member? On the other hand, it possibility could be the male's girl or boy friend if he swung that way. "Well its no trouble if you want to stay over. It's not like I have people over..." God could he had sounded any needier. The male racked a hand, though his dark locks may be his lack of sleep was apparently making him needy.

Even so, by watching the other males expression and how passionate he was against the device. Dorian felt his face flush with shame as he removed his hand with the device to rest it on his knee out of sight under the table. His friend suggested that he tried to date others without timers in the hopes of leading them into getting one and hopefully that person would be his person. He hadn't really thought about it, but he guessed from the reaction from Ru there would be no change of that happening. The long haired male looked down into his coffee not sure what to say. It was then that the gray haired male asked what he had gotten one of the devices. The male scratched his head. "My friend thinks I work to much, and well I hadn't had much luck with dating. I thought this would help." Doran said holding up his wrist and then sighed as he rested his hand on the table. "No such luck it seemed. It's been two to three years now and nothing. I have had this stupid thing replaced twice. I thought it was glitched or something."

────⊱xíntєrαctíng wíth: Ruvel xxxlσcαtíσn αt: Homexxxín thís mσσd: Triedx⊰─── xxxxx

xXHarikuXx

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Please don't cry one tear for me
I'm not afraid
Of what I have to say
This is my one and only voice
So listen close,
It's only for today

User Image

Located: In town /With: No one currently/ Feeling: Annoyed and Frustrated /OOC: First post...I hope it's alright

User Image Was somebody yelling? The question seemed so simple but to Fenris' poor sleep induced brain all he could hear was a jumbled mess of noises and he couldn't figure out exactly what was going on around him but then again he didn't even bother to open his eyes to check the situation. Whatever the problem was could be solved without him, unless it involved him. Fenris heard the shouting get louder but he opted for rolling over and covering his ears with the pillow he was laying on until he heard the knock at the door. Fenris clenched his eyes shut tighter as the muscles in his shoulders stiffened at the sound before his mother's voice dragged him out of his sleep like state as she pulled his limp body from the bed and into the floor.

A date. Fenris groaned under his breath, couldn't he ever catch a break? His mother rambled on and on about how he slept in and how he wasn't properly dressed or how rude it was to keep a woman waiting. Fenris sighed as he pulled himself up from the floor and began to grab clothes from his closet before setting them down on his bed and ushering his mother from the room so he could change.He caught glimpses of the scars on his hands and pulled his gloves on extra tight as he stepped from his room. A cup of black coffee was shoved into his hands by his awaiting mother who began to push him down the stairs.

A scowl tugged at Fenris' lips as the date had ended nearly an hour ago but the bitter taste had never left his mouth. His parents had paid this girl off to go on a date with him. How far would they be willing to push him off on some woman who only wanted him for the money? Were they really that desperate to marry him off at the age of nineteen that it would come to this? The vibration in his pocket alerted him to a new text as he stopped and took a seat on a bench to read it. His eyes widening at the information that was scrawled across the screen. Married?! He had not agreed to anything of such caliber apparently nor did he have to as he read over the terms of the arrangement. His golden hues reflecting the message before he clenched the phone tightly in his hand and dropped it into a nearby fountain before walking in a random direction. He needed to clear his head, think of a way out of this, and possibly buy another cup of coffee.

Tell my mother,Tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realize
This is my life
I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Timid Lunatic

·U·/!

° With - Gabe • Where - Home ° Mood - Calm, interested • OOC -

━━━ ━━━
                      Blue pouted a bit when the said no to his offer, shaking it off. There was a piece of him that knew that he would so no anyways. So eh. Blue locked his phone as stuffed it into his pocket, a small smile touching his lips as he heard the words from Gabe. the male manouvered around the couch and moved to sit down in the cushion next to Gabe. He didn't quite understand how in any circumstances a butt could be cute. It's-- It's a butt. How was that cute? In Blues opinion, butts were just gross. like, there weren't always gross. But butts where usually acquainted with gross stuff. Or-- sexual stuff. But he wasn't about to switch his thoughts over to something like that.

He leaned back against the back cushions and watched as the other flipped through the different channels on the television. He pulled his feet up into the cushion with him, sitting on them as he reached down to scoop Ien up in his arms, placing the cat on his lap and getting him to stay with a few scratches behind the ear. He cupped the animals face in his hands and tilted it up so that hos furry child would look up at him. Blue proceeded to make kissy faces at the creature, placing small kisses all over Ien's furry face. Ien responded with some soft purring before raising a paw up to put on Blues hand, as if telling him "Okay that's enough." and Blue pulled his hands way, just rubbing the cute kitty's back.

Blue looked up as he heard the other speak, nodding slightly in agreement. Gabe was really right about that. Back int he day they really knew how to make some entertaining cartoons, even if they repeated a bit. it was always funny because you really never knew the outcome. Thought they pretty much ended the same way, Tom not catching Jerry and Scooby and his crew saving the day again. Blue did like a few of the newer shows, like Adventure Time, or the other show with the weird blue cat and the orange fish. Something about the adventures of the little cats life and stuff. But the others didn't really appeal to him. some, he didn't really get the point of them. Cartoons were really loosing their charm now in the newer years.

When he turned his attention back to the TV his eyes lit up. Gabe chose one of his favorite shows. My Cat From Hell. With the amazing Jackson Galaxy and the poor misunderstood cats that he always helped. Blue loved every single episode and almost had all of the seasons up in his room. He watched them when he was sleeping or just didn't want to leave his room and wanted to watch TV. The purple haired male spent his time cooing and awing over the adorablely terrifying cat on the TV, looking down at his own for a moment. He couldn't ever imagine his sweet kitty being like the ones on TV. But he knew exactly who to call if they were hurting the the ones on TV.

Usually Blue zoned out during the commercials, but this one was really interesting. Timers. they helped you find your soul mate. Blue though it was really cute, romantic even. But Gabe clearly didn't have the same idea. He glanced over at Gabe and pondered a bit. Maybe.. He should get Gabe to get one. Gabe needed to find his soul mate. He honestly wasn't going to find them while all he did was stay around Blue. With the timer, it gave him a real chance! And he and Gabe could go out more and get the male to be in public more and that would help him too! Okay. The goal was clear. Time to get Gabe a soul mate. 'How am I going to get him to get one...well..if I get one..he'll be more likely to get one as well..so..that could work..' Blue pulled out his phone and immediately began typing with a small smile. 'I don't really think it's stupid. It's...cute really! And interesting. I'd totally get one.'
                      ━━━ ━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Maelyn l

High-functioning Bloodsucker

User Image

XX HERE . YOU . ARE . DOWN . ON . YOUR . KNEES . AGAIN XX
tab tab tab tab ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ t r y i n g . to . find . a i r . to breathe A G A I N !! ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
tab tab tab ✦ ⋮⋮ ❨ . ONLY SURRENDER WILL HELP YOU NOW . xxxxxxxxxx . ONLY SURRENDER WILL HELP YOU NOW .

Autzin shook his head as he started to take the files that the nurse was handing over to him before a couple bottles where being given to him. The pain pills rattled in his hands for a minute before Autzin looked at the nurse as he took a sharpie from her breast pocket before ripping off the label to the pills as he simply colored the side of one and then the top of another. This would hopefully keep William from just downing a bunch of them if he didn't know what they are. "Is that such a good idea, Mister Krux?" "Dear, If I couldn't already be able to tell the pills apart simply by the numbers written on them then I wouldn't be in the business I'm in. This is just to give Mister Tamaki a shot at knowing what he's taking, for you see if he figures out which is the pain killer then I'll just switch the bottles." The nurse nodded to him, unsure of if it was really a great idea of if Autzin was just being silly. The thing with Autzin was that he liked mind games and really, any kind of game that battled wits.

When William started coming to as he asked for a smoke, Autzin looked to him as he smirked. "You're not a pet Mister Tamaki and if you bark at me again then I'll make sure you stay here instead of going home. You do wish to see your boy, do you not?" It was question he knew the male wouldn't answer, just based on the personality he had already seen he knew the guy would probably just pretend he hadn't spoken. Of course, after a couple of minute it seemed William was a bit more calm as he used an asking word instead of just commanding the doctor to send him home. Autzin was given just a couple more things before he took a pill from one of the packs, it was a tranquilizer. Not very strong but it would help William feel a bit better, even if Autzin didn't like his attitude he wasn't about to let the kid sit there in pain. He dropped the pill into the drink as he watched the white coat start to dissolve before he placed a lid on the cup. "Of course you can go home Mister Tamaki." He said, his words were short as the nurse said something about what was found in William's pocket and how he wouldn't be getting it back.

He nodded to thank the nurse before he went to hand the foam cup over to William as he threw his bag across his shoulder before going to push the wheel chair towards the entrance of the room. When the question came to what sex Autzin might be, he almost laughed but just grinned before looking at the other male. "Neither. I'm the medic that's saving the prince." He said, going to ruffle the boy's hair as a way to show a bit of power over him before he started to push the wheel chair out of the building and towards his own car. It wasn't a bad car, a '67 Chevrolet impala with a bench seat. Lucky for him, his father had given up on fixing the old thing that still had the same black paint that it came out of the shop with. Most of the car was still beautiful, even if the gas for it was expensive he didn't seem to want to get rid of the classic. Autzin went to open the passenger side as he helped William into the seat before going to slid the wheel chair back to the nurse that had followed them out before she handed Autzin the very last of the medication that William was put under. He took the small bag and placed it into his own shoulder bag before tossing his bag into the back seat.

) - - - S K I P A B I T- - - ( ) - - - S K I P A B I T- - - (

Autzin had driven towards the address that was in William's file, he stopped briefly to get gas along with a drink and a snack for himself before he pulled up to William's penthouse. At first, it did in a way catch Autzin off guard but he learned fast not to seem interested. If there was a library then he would probably read every book in it he find on medical practices but he doubted someone like William would make room for that. Autzin killed the engine before he popped his trunk and took out some crutches before removing the plastic wrap from them as he guessed at William's height. The male seemed maybe a touch or two taller than him but he didn't let it shake him up as he went over to the passenger side and opened the door before handing over the crutches. "So, feeling any better? Once I get you inside I can start setting up your medications. Do you need me to fetch you anything?"

Autzin asked, going to his side of the car as he grabbed his bag before shutting the doors he had opened. Autzin didn't actually baby William as he took the keys from the bag that they had given him as he unlocked the door before looking towards William. "Have you eaten anything? I'm not going to give you your medication without food in your system." He said, going ahead inside as he went to hang up the keys before looking around the penthouse just a little bit. He waited a bit for William to catch up and come inside as he finally found the kitchen and went to find the things he would need to make two quick meals. Once he got everything ready, he went off to look for a restroom to freshen up just a bit. Plus all that coffee he had been drinking was slowly starting to hit him.

"William. I can't seem to find your washroom, could you direct me and then I'll give you your meds." He said, feeling a bit out of place for having to ask when he couldn't find it himself. His tired mind was still playing on him plus if he remembered correctly William had a son and just going door to door would more than likely wake the child. Now, Autzin was pretty great with kids but normally it was once he was introduced. Everything he did was like a business transaction, but when you spend as much time as he had in this kind of business you would be the same as well.

ooc; sorry! I forgot to hit submit before falling asleep so I didn't get to post till after work x.x

XX I . LOVE . YOU . PLEASE . SEE . AND . BELIEVE . AGAIN XX
tab tab tab tab ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ AUTZIN REAUX KRUX !! ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Nightmares Of Lament

High-functioning Bloodsucker

User Image

XXX⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
XXASHLEE NIKOLAI ARIOSTO
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                    XXXXXXXXX

Ashlee gave a soft sigh as he rolled over in bed before the light from the window in the small studio started to get on his very last nerve. The male did what he could to roll over and hid his head into the blankets before he felt the very warmth he liked being pulled off him in a quick swipe. "Ash! Come on, if you don't get your arse out of bed you'll be late and you promised to cover my morning shift!" The tone of the female that was currently roaming around his apartment was proof enough that he had probably spent way too much of his rent money on booze last night. The male lifted his head only to have a pair of black pants tossed at him as he pulled them from his head before looking towards the female. "Ashley, do you really have to be such a mother?" "I wouldn't have too, if you wouldn't have gone face first into the ice bucket last night during your solo. I had to carry you all the way up here!"

The two did share the same name unfortunately for Ash but the girl was more like a sister than he had ever had. He finally went to stand up as he took the pants with him to get dress in the washroom before walking out into the kitchen as he looked at Ashley taking a five from his wallet for her 'babysitting' service as she liked to called it. He went to speak but of course the girl was one step ahead of him as a collared shirt was tossed towards his face once more. This time Ash had managed to catch it mid air as he pulled it over his head before the girl stepped closer to him to kiss his cheek before pinching his cheek. "Don't let Aoba tease my little sunshine and you better fed her daily, you understand me?" "I know I know. This isn't the first time you run off after some weird guy you've only known for maybe two days. Remember that Ryan guy?" "This one is different! Byee!" Ash waved his hand as the said Aoba, a small black pup came up to him and started to pull on the bottom of his pants before a bright orange cat did the same. "Me too guys, me too."

He said, going to fetch the pets foods before he sat the dishes on the floor near the sink as he looked in his fridge for something to eat. The mobile phone started to go off as he sighed, well it seemed he wouldn't be able to eat till he got to work cause if he didn't leave now then the small cafe / jazz club wouldn't open on time. Why in the hell had he agreed to cover Ashley's shift? Ash shook his head before going to grab his bag as he locked up his apartment, "Bye Aoba, Sunshine." Ash made his way done the stairs before taking a turn at the first street. He finally made it to the cafe as he unlocked the doors before flipping the sign as he started to get things prepped. Morning shift was normally slow for them, most of their business came from the night shift when the waiter and waitress would actually get up on the small half stage and sing. The early hours went by before Ashlee could even blink as the midafternoon hours had started. It would only be maybe an hour more before he finally got off and could go do something. Ash had already been through at least six cups of coffee, he really needed to slow down before he messed up an order or something.

User Image

Beyond_Expectations_13

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Please don't cry one tear for me
I'm not afraid
Of what I have to say
This is my one and only voice
So listen close,
It's only for today

User Image

Located: Cafe /With: No one currently/ Feeling: Stressed/OOC:

User Image Fenris felt the scowl on his face deepen the more he thought about it. How his parents kept pushing and pushing for him to settle down, get married, and have kids. He was young and his thoughts were far from falling in love and settling down but his parents began to set him up on dates with bright bubbly dimwitted girls who only seemed interested in how much was sitting in his bank account. Fenris sighed as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he avoided eye contact with the rest of the world as he tried to think of a way to escape from his problems at home. He had already eliminated two or three options from his list which were rather extreme or merely so simple they had no chance of succeeding.

Fenris finally brought his head up to meet the sight of the local cafe that he used to frequent often before his parents had started to meddle in his love life. He paused for a moment before deciding that one cup of coffee wouldn't hurt, maybe he could clear his head and think of an actual plan or to at least dull the painful throb that was working it's way through his skull at the moment. Fenris shook his head to clear his thoughts before stepping inside the cafe, trying to act as casual as possible as he made his way up to the counter. The last thing he needed was someone trying to set him off in the wrong way. He clinched his hands tightly in his pocket until his nails dug into the palm of his hand as he repeated his order in his head multiple times, almost as if he was chanting a mantra until he noticed a waiter nearby, "Could I get a large cup of coffee.... black, nothing special?"

Tell my mother,Tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realize
This is my life
I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

xD4rken

Ziicruthz's Secret Admirer

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
Jamie Phillips xxxxxxx

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

You're gone and i got to stay high
All the time

User Image
some cafe/restaurant :: The lovely Luka :: quite a catch...wait, cooking, moi?

Jaime knew the timer would have to go off sooner or later. Ever since he got the blasted thing he had been plagued by stray thoughts about who might be his 'soul-bound match'. Would he be a hunk or some sleaze bag with a beer gut? Or would it, heaven forbid, be a she? Jaime was far too vain to be hooked up with someone who wasn't at least good looking. Yet thankfully it seemed his soul mate was a rather handsome and successful man. Shame he seemed a little naive and far too goody goody. But even that could play to Jaime's advantage. The blonde smiled sweetly at Luka, deciding it would be best not to comment further on his opinion on the timer. He was here for a free dinner and didn't want to ruin that. It had been a while since he had eaten anything remotely decent.

Despite the pink frilly apron, Luka seemed to command the rest of the kitchen with upmost authority. He quickly dealt with the onlookers, leaving them the closest to alone they could be in these conditions. "Oh how I do love a man in command." Jaime joked, flashing Luka a flirtatious smile before turning to inspect the small kitchen. Charm was Jaime's chief weapon. He almost hid behind his flirtatious actions, finding confidence in this alter ego. His fingertips drifted over the different utensils as his mind began to calculate how he could use them to lure Luka in. Spoons were always good, especially when you had to lick things off of them. Some of the utensils Jaime had no idea about. One with rather strange prongs looked more like a torture weapon than something you made food with. The blonde couldn't help but smile as Luka paused in his modest speech about his hobbies and job to name each of the instruments, further showing off his seemingly vast knowledge of different things. Jaime paused, slowing his fingers so that they drifted with tantalising tenderness over the cool steel.

Luka was all too quickly changing the subject to dinner. Jaime grinned, turning from the tools of the trade and leaning leisurely against the unit. Oh goody, more opportunities to tease. "You did." The blonde looked with interest at Luka. He wondered where they would go. Would it be some swanky restaurant or back to Luka's for something more intimate? What Luka offered had been the last thing from Jaime's mind. Make it here? With all these people? Jaime glanced over at the other stations, meeting the gaze of a few stray eyes as other chefs quickly got on with what they were required to do. It hadn't really been the top of the list of venues, yet Jaime allowed himself to be escorted to an empty work station. This could be fun. Besides, his date seemed to be getting better and better the more they talked. He could be dominant when he wanted to, kind, handsome, good at cooking and, by the sound of his well-stamped passport, filthy rich too. The blonde would be stupid to let this one slip through the net by being picky.

"Pasta sounds good." Jaime nodded before watching Luka rush off. Fresh pasta just had to be better than the plastic stuff you shoved in the microwave. It was a joy to watch Luka move with precision through the kitchen. It also meant that Jaime couldn't be his usual chatty self. Although it seemed the brunette was just as chatty. It felt as though Jaime hadn't really gotten a word in edgeways yet. Even as he opened his mouth to protest as the apron was thrust open him, he was silenced by a charming smile from Luka. Jaime rolled his eyes and tied the garment around his slender waist. "How thoughtful. Besides, I think this looks better on me. Pink is most certainly my colour." He winked cheekily before going to wash his hands. "Not sure what help I'm going to be though. I'm a terrible cook, unless it involves a toaster and putting a tinned substance into a saucepan." He wasn't going to protest though. The whole ordeal could turn out to be rather fun.

Coming back to the station, Jaime noticed Luka had already started. He watched silently as Luka made a little bowl with the flour and skilfully cracked the eggs in the centre. Yes, he was impressed. Jaime hadn't even known that you made pasta from dough. Dough was for bread and pies as far as he knew. He remembered his mum making fantastic pies and cakes. It was wonderful when his father went to work and his mother decided to cook. Jaime would be allowed to sit on the counter next to her and eat the raisins from the jar or help roll the dough. He liked the mixing best, getting his hands sticky. But this looked very technical compared to the ruff puff he remembered making. He felt almost afraid of going anywhere near the neat pile for fear of breaking it. "Just...mix it in?" He said uneasily, hesitantly reaching towards the ingredients. Cautiously, he poked the yellow globes, allowing the stringing substance to ooze out. He gave his finger a brisk wiggle. He didn't want to go anywhere near the flour. Feeling way out of his depth, he gave Luka a pleading look over his shoulder. "Will you give me a hand? Trust me when I say I will surely bugger this up on my own."

OOC :: -__- a thousand apologies. I need practice...

Kiyorimi

High ..all the time...
                                                          High ..all the time...
User Image

▅▅ Look at me baby, oh please won't you smile for me? ▅▅
The Secret Thoughts Of One ↴
Julian Carter
'Yes dear, who are you sticking your d**k into now?'
▅▅ Oh why such sad eyes? I can't be all that bad can I? ▅▅

Kiss Me Like You Mean It /❣/ I Wanna Hear You SCREAM

'It's been a while?' That was all he had to say? Though, really, at this point there wasn't much left to speak of between them. And even if there were, here and now wasn't the place. After so long, Julian thought, he should at least attempt to be over it all. And yet he wasn't. There was still a large amount of fury he could stand to dish out. But out of fear of looking like he hadn't moved on, which he hadn't, Julian would have to swallow that rage for his pride's sake.

Allison easily got distracted by Micha's hot manager, and even Julian had to pause from his loathing to discretely look the confident man over. Biting his lip slightly, he dropped his gaze and tried to assess whatever he was feeling at the moment. Probably jealousy. His relationship with the rising star ended after Michael decided to fool around with someone else, and now the guy was undoubtedly surrounded by beautiful men and women on a daily basis while Julian... Well Julian had his cat, his sister, and his studies. The closest thing he had to a sexual interaction with another human being would be drinking from the same bottle as someone he loosely called a friend, and sharing notes is all he could call 'intimate'. So despite being the one to officially call the relationship off, it was clear that Michael was still the winner in all this. And that pissed him off.

"Well drink up." Julian said in a low tone, while forging a smile. "After so long, there's no way I could leave in good conscious without buying you a drink first." Allison clapped happily in approval while Julian decided to keep with the whisky receiving a nod from the bartender. " Wait. Shouldn't you just get a nice light beer since you don't really like drinking? " Allison advised her brother, remembering that she promised to let him go easy after forcing a bottle of Jack down his throat for breakfast. Julian rolled his eyes. "It's enough that I know my limits. Trust that I, at least, will stop before my judgement is compromised and I start making loose mistakes." He had mumbled the last part, causing Allison to misunderstand and elbow him in the ribs. " I dance on one table one time... and it paid off our tab. " She mumbled even lower while Julian handed her a drink and rubbed at his side. He might have been taking a shot at someone, but it wasn't meant to be her.

He sat another glass in front of Michael, only glancing at him momentarily. The douche had managed to avoid eye contact this whole time, but it was fine since Julian didn't really want to be watched while watching him. Allison, who could talk a mile a minute, was bombarding him with questions like 'How long ya gonna be in town?' and 'Where ya stayin?' and 'Are you guys gonna play one or ten songs for us?' and whatever else popped into her head at the moment. And since she couldn't stand still, she made for a good distraction while Julian wove in and out of admiring and criticizing his ex lovers appearance. Green was such a dumb-a** hair color, while definitely being his color. Julian would swear no one else could pull it off, but he'd also swear no one else would be dumb enough to try. Did he look tired? Maybe a little. Not enough to hurt his looks in the way Julian would pretend it did, but even so... That just meant he was either working or playing well. The b*****d. Successful and popular.

At some point in his brooding, Julian had realized he had downed the contents in his glass at least three times. Which meant that Allison had no doubt been encouraging the bartender to give them more drinks. She was the lush in the family. " Ooh! Ooh! Celebrity hookups. Have you slept with anyone famous yet? " Julian's ears perked at that one. But now he wondered whose ribs should really get elbowed. While he confirmed nothing with her, Allison had at least suspected he had a thing for Michael, so was this her own shot at revenge? But he was curious. If he was really the only one not getting laid.

WHERE: Devil's Den == WITH: Allison, some people, and that guy == THOUGHTS: Is that douche ignoring me?

Dr.Watari

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

"First door on the right is my bedroom. Use my bathroom... The other one is being remodeled. The plumbing is ********..." There was a stiff note to William's voice as he sat down on the couch. He watched the doctor out of the corner of his eye as he propped his leg up on the coffee table and listened to the sounds of the house. He was still a little out of it, but something wasn't right. The moment he heard a click of a door as the doctor went off to take a piss or whatever the hell he need to do he felt the tight grip of someones hand almost yanking him up and over the back of the couch. Gagging on his own spit he gave a strangled sound of surprised.

"You know... I can't leave you alone for two seconds. I had to miss my flight... because Kira's heart monitor went off. Your brother paid extra for that little surgery that put that pace maker inside her chest. And her heart ain't goin' anymore... So what... did... you... do?" Maverick was still and always would be a beast of a man. The Japanese-Romanian glared down at William. Will was tall... But Maverick was taller. He looked at the door of William's bedroom and then down at the other before pulling him up a little more and hooking a thumb behind the pissant brat's molars. A deep breath in and he dropped William on his a** right back on the couch. "You... ******** idiot."

"HEY!?" William threw a pillow after Maverick as the other stode off. He hobbled along after him on the crutches knowing full well that he'd likely alert the doctor. But he couldn't have Maverick poking around in- that... The pair stood in the doorway of the bathroom looking down at the mess that William had made. The floor covered in bloodstains and what looked like a few teeth. The bathtub was worse. Kira's belly had been ripped open and put on display like a piece of art. Her head twisted at an awkward angle as William's second favorite knife hung from her throat. "s**t... Close the door."

Maverick closed the door as he looked down at William. "Your brother... is going to kill me. I'm going to have to replace that entire bathroom... AGAIN! For ******** sake William. Can you keep that Hannibal the Cannibal s**t in your pants for two ******** days while I'm gone... You ate... her throat..." Maverick covered his mouth and looked at the door. He could see that look on William's face. The look of defiance and anger and knowing what was best for the two of them he grabbed his combat knife and wedged it in the top of the door to keep anyone from opening it without a crowbar. "I'll be back tonight... Light some incense... She shouldn't start smelling for at least another day or two... Do something about the doctor..."

"What... You want me to ******** him? Don't you ******** walk away from me Maverick! HEY! I am talking to you. You useless dog. Don't even bother coming back. I'm not some cheap piece of a** you can ignore just because you got your panties in a twist." William punched the wall yelling the latter bit after the other male who turned around and punched a hole in William's wall as a response. It seemed to give Will a reason to quiet himself... The only response he offered to that was a one finger salute. It was all he had. Maverick was right. He'd royally ******** himself. If that s**t doctor of his found Kira before he got her out of there in a few trash bags then there would be trouble... Because no matter what privacy clause you put into a contract... someone will find a loophole.

"God dammit!" William threw one of his crutches and kept the one he actually needed as he hobbled his now lame body into the kitchen. Looking at the fact that the doctor had been going through his stuff he swiped it all off of the counter. He didn't care if it broke or make a mess. He could replace anything in this place. Panting angrily he yanked open the fridge and wrenched open a bottle of beer using the edge of the counter as an opener. Yeah... alcohol and whatever was in his system would be a good mixture. He looked around the mess he'd made in the two minutes that had consisted of an absent doctor and sound proof walls... Breathing slowly he shook his head. He couldn't do this... Not sober.

Out.Of.Concern: Let me know if I need to fix anything. My brain did the thing and this happened in like... fifteen minutes. xD

xD4rken

Desirable Hunter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Benji's conversation with the desk attendant was cut short by a familiar voice. A smile cracked across his face as his eyes sank to the ground. With a turn he faced none other than Marco, "Naturally." He chuckled. He heard another voice speaking to the desk attendant first then to Marco. His smile widened slightly, as he shifted to face him. His pinkish/red eyes focused in Dev's direction. He hoped he looked at him, but quickly dismissed it. He'd practiced hard before he lost his vision to focus on people best he could. He held his hand out towards him. "I am Benjamin. You may call me Benji, though." He explained. "I am a friend of Marco's. We run into each other here in the office." He shrugged. "You said you're his little brother, right? Nice to know he's not the only child." He chuckled softly and looked towards Marco, "The Boss lady's assistant forgot her planner. Again. I'm just here to grab it for her." He shrugged again. "So, hardly working." he chuckled again. The blind man, silently wondered what Dev thought of him. It was always a constant worry that bubbled below the surface. He'd never let it show or get the best of him. "Will you all be stopping by the club tonight? I've got an excellent piece for tonight." He asked wiggling his eyebrows, a smirk on his face.

Benji heard a voice calling out. It was clearly another delivery person. He turned towards the sound and gave a friendly smile as the man began to ask for help. The recognizable sound of his chime going off made Benji's heart skip a beat and his throat to close. His destined one was near by. Oh, how he wished he wasn't blind. Nonetheless it was fate. He could only assume it was the man in front of them asking for directions. With a deep breath and a nod, "Yeah, I can show you the way." He turned back to Marco and Dev. "I will see you all at the club tonight, Yes?" he asked taking slow steps back away from them. "It was nice to meet you, Dev." He nodded, feeling proud for remembering his name from half the conversation he'd overheard. He turned to face the stranger. "Where in the office are you going?" He asked as she shuffled uneasily. The soft chime of his Timer continued and he quickly shut it off. He had never been able to see the display and they hadn't yet developed one for vision impaired people yet. It was a guess for him, but at least he'd know when he found him. It certainly looked like he found him. "Going up or down?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Out Of Candy: Sorry. Im falling asleep at my laptop.
Word Count: 454

#FF033E(Pink/Red) and #05B8CC(blue) ➳

Hidden Under The Mask

xXHarikuXx

Dr.Watari

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items