Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
User Image

User Image

Cornered in the middle of the street he was hardly expecting to find himself lip locked with the Jamie let alone be expected to know how to react but, it was because his senses had been dulled that he didn't throw the male tot he ground. Instead he stood his ground feeling that if he had thrown the male to the ground unconsciously he might have broken into several fine pieces that even he wouldn't have been able to put back together. So, with eyes drawn to them in the moment Melvin did something unexpected of himself. Oh well. The young hot head wrapped his arms around Jamie's small and slender waist pulling him closer then most people every got near him. "If your going to do it. At least do it properly." The young ladies stared or blushed in envy as Melvin deepened the kiss; it was obviously not his first time locking lips with someone. He'd had sex in the very least so, appeasing another's lust was something he at least knew how to do. Slowly pulling away he steadied Melvin. "Perhaps we should do somewhere else." Some people had even come to quite the uncomfortable stop so, Melvin took Jamie's hand leading him away. Did he have any feeling for Jamie? Probably not. He just met him but, on the same token had just kissed him in public.

In his mind it was apparent that he held feelings for Philip and simply wanted someone to hold him and acknowledge him; The human heart was fragile like that when it felt rejected and all alone. Stopping once they were in a park; he found a bench and took as seat pulling Melvin infront of him looking up to the male. He was weak; he tried to act strong but, it was just so obvious that there seemed no point for him to act. "So, start talking." He wasn't going to force him to talk but, he figured he'd at least give him the chance to get the things weighing on his chest off. Mostly, he was curious to see if the Princess for all his attitude and insults happened to be in love or even falling for him. He hadn't done anything special but, he'd often been told love was weird like that. He could have simply picked up a pencil and earned Jamie's love.

"I'm letting you be selfish so, if you want to start venting go ahead." Though, saying that he was only going to be selfish only this once was a really bad lie. He'd let Jamie do pretty much whatever, he wanted since they'd met today without much complaint.

Clothing// Uniform

OCC - Sorry, Being random.

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

۩ ۩ Jamie Renee Martin the 3rd ۩ ۩

The Priss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was expecting Melvin to push him away, call him names. Hell he even expected the other male to punch him, but what happened made Jamie shiver. When he felt the others arms encircle him and pull him flush against Melvin's chest and deepen the kiss Jamie couldn't stop the moan that escaped. He couldn't think or breath he just let Melvin show him how he was supposed to be kissed. In every single relationship Jamie had, he was the one who kissed others no one ever kissed him. Not like this.

When they parted he was dazed. Eyes crowded over with desire, lips slightly parted as he panted trying to catch his breath. He didn't say anything just followed Melvin as the other led him away from the crowd. He wanted to take this to a more private setting. Did that mean? No it couldn't Melvin didn't like Jamie, at least not in that way. Jamie felt his heart race. He had never felt this giddy before, like he was doing something naughty and the thrill of it was exciting. When he noticed they were in a park he raised an eyebrow. Melvin surely wouldn't do those kinds of things in a place so public, or would he?

Watching as Melvin took a seat on the bench and than pulled him closer Jamie blushed scarlet, "M-Melvin we can't...." he trailed off when Melvin told him to start talking and that he would listen to Jamie vent. Oh he brought him hear to listen to his problems and not to... Jamie went even redder. How could he possibly let his mind wander to this point, "Oh, um, well," he started unable to make eye contact because if he did Melvin would know what Jamie had thought they had come to a secluded park for. It was so humiliating.

"I think I'm broken, I don't know what's wrong with me. First, I am so jealous of Uta, but now, nothing. I am happy for them but I don't feel anything and I should. I am a selfish person, I don't like to share, never have, but now it's like I don't care? Are my feelings so shallow?" he asked finally looking down at Melvin. His heart jumped and he blushed, "Damn it stop doing that!"

Translations:

None

OOC: ?

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    User Image
    User Image

I would very much appreciate if we could act like this never happened. Uta gave a light chuckle acknowledging Philip's request to turn this situation into a etch-a-sketch shaking all that had happened into nothing. Did this bother Uta? He wasn't sure but, something felt incomplete about his laugh or rather the humor was just not there. Still, it mattered not. He wouldn't shackle him with the pressure Jamie left on his shoulders. Uta could barely decern if he felt anything real for the male or was he simply lusting after a male he deemed very interesting. These weird feeling could also be connected with a form of heart burn or symptom of a mild form of Stockholm with everybody talking about love and marriage. With no definitive proof this was anything like love he'd just play his role as he had been before, the pretend boyfriend.

Watching Philip for his follow through instructions he gathered the basics of playing this game while Philip filtered his phone call which turned out to be his mother confirming that everything that had been planned for tonight would still be in effect. A part of him started to believe that he would give this up and just marry like his parents wanted him too. Conforming when things got complicated were how most people reacted in these situations. Still, he did enjoy being around Philip because, he didn't fit into the norm. He was in over his head because, of a simple lie that in some way had brought him a series of other issues to fix. "I would love to say that this is; A. All a bad dream, B. Completely fixable, or C. Can only end well but, I'd be telling you a rather grand lie and that's putting it nicely. So, I'll just say that your neck deep in his already and there no way out but, I've decided I'll stay with you no matter how this turns out. I'm having fun though, its mostly at your expense." Uta smiled as his attention stuck back to the game until he felt that there was something more to be said to the bothered Philip.

"I've been wanting to ask this for a while. Are you sure there's nothing between the two of you; I hate to say it but, you guys act like a couple. I mean I know you're rocking the straight card and all- maybe it all one sided but, it seems to me like something is there." Yet, Jamie had been the one to- in a sense introduce them. Everything seemed to become more complicated every time he tried to understand what was going on. "Human dissection is easier then trying to figure out just what you two are. Or maybe brain surgery? Nah. I really hate brain surgery. Tight rope walking? No. Well, any way something really hard is easier then figuring out just what is going on our little circle." Uta who had never been one for complicated relations chuckled. "Either way. Let's enjoy our time until dinner and then we'll take it step by step from there. Simple." Uta made light of the situation. What else could he do?

Yume Yokohama

lightningblade109

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    User Image
    User Image

User Image

He couldn't have? He did. Melvin kept his words to himself kept his smile in check almost tempted to laugh a little; maybe he'd come on a little to strongly with that kiss. He could honestly say he was not low enough to sleep with someone out here in a park no matter how secluded he was; if someone was interesting enough for him to want to sleep with them then a room would be more then required fro him to take full advantages of their assets. Still, it was eye opened to see that Jamie had left himself open to that possibility. "Don't do what?" Rubbing his ear in light of being yelled at once again by Jamie who had turned pretty pink by this point; was this all to much for him to take in at one moment. He was finding himself curious about what Jamie had been calling partners up to this point.

"Your the one doing everything." Tilting his head a little he set back and just listened to everything the male felt was eating at his heart which it was quite surprising he worried about such deep things. Maybe, it was that Melvin didn't feel such loose attachment to people anymore; the last person he opened his heart to that left him worn and torn were his parents. He knew how it felt to love someone strongly and then suddenly stop; if he were to see his parents now... He wouldn't be able to muster a smile to even act like he cared about this existence; to him it was Mr. and Ms. Cruz. still, this was Jamie's problem not his...

"If you want my opinion I'll give it but, it my or may not apply to you or your situation. To feel something so strongly as love for another and feel it diluted for a better lack of words sounds to be like you've fallen out of love. Doesn't mean you don't care but, it means you've moved on without all the ugly and spiteful crap." Which was a good thing because, he didn't have to put him in his place; if there was something in this world he wouldn't allow it was someone causing trouble for his family when he obviously hadn't done anything to the fool. He wanted to say that his brother was only in it for the money but, he had a feeling that wasn't the complete truth anymore.

Chuckling, he found Jamie's nativity cute in a way. "Feeling can be shallow, yes. Love is like that. It make people strong, stupid, and crazy." A family strolled by and Melvin smiled to them causing the little kid to waved which he did in return. Once the family was gone it was just them again. "Either you've found someone you love more or you've become enlightened that maybe Philip isn't truly what you wanted in a lover, who knows? Its your heart and it'll tell which one fits you the most." Looking up as the sky started to show glimmers of stars that would shower over them once the sky filled with darkness.

"I won't ask you to figure it out quickly but, I'm sure your needed tonight, right?" He remembered Uta nagging him about wearing his best tonight for some dinner party. He wasn't into the how high up scene unless there was a legitimate reason but, it was Uta. He was worth it. "I'm coming with so, let's have some fun." Melvin grinned; this dinner what ever was sure to be a hit, right?

Clothing// Uniform

OCC - XXXXXXX

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
    • Hellraiser 500
    User Image

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jamie listened as the other tried to explain everything to him. He blushed a little more when Melvin asked 'Don't do what?' How could Jamie just look at him and tell him with a straight face, 'Don't make my heart race, don't make me want something I know you won't let me have.' he thought. How on earth could he possibly say that to Melvin? It was so hard to stand in front of him and not feel the urge to straddle him on the bench and continue kissing. However, they were still in a public park and Jamie was not big on public displays. It was just pure instinct that he kissed Melvin before.

"Are you a therapist?" he asked Melvin as he moved to sit down on the bench beside the green haired male. Removing his sunglasses he blinked, his silver red eyes adjusting to the change in light. Melvin had said a lot of things that made sense though. Did he fall out of love? Was he ever in love? Or had his emotions just changed target? Ever since that stupid timer went off he had felt differently. It had only been two days though. Even he knew that was moving too fast. However, in those two days he had someone find out his secret and instead of pity. Melvin worried about him.

It was all new. No one cared enough to worry about him for a long time. He had never told Philip about his conditions or anything because he was so afraid the man would pity him. He had all this money and he couldn't cure what ever in the heck was wrong with him. His doctor had literally said that if he didn't take it easy and be very careful he would slip into a coma and cost his parents even more money as well as inconvenience everyone around him. Jamie was scared, it had sounded like a threat, but why would a doctor threaten a patient it made no sense so he had ignored it. "We should head back," Jamie said and then wondered if he should tell Melvin more. "I might not be around too much longer." That was all he could say.

Translations:

None

Dr.Watari

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

xxxxxxxxx Ϲɧαrαctєr Ӄєyxxxxxxxxx

cσmpαnч: Uta
      xlσcαtíσn: Home
      xthínkíng: I Have No Control Over My Life
      xwєαríng: Cafe

Philip listened as Uta told him that he was already in neck deep and that he couldn't get out of it. He grinned a little when the other male said that he was having fun but at his expense. "Well, I'm glad that one of us is enjoying this." He said with a chuckle.

Philip looked at Uta clearly he was surprised by the question and Uta telling him they already acted like a couple. He didn't see it; he just thought of Jamie as a brother and because the guy was sick often he tried to protect him and be there for him when he needed him to. He frowned as he thought about what Uta had said Jamie had been pretty open about kissing him that night when all of this had started. Then there were those times when Jamie talk endlessly about his mother wishing he was a girl, so they could get married.

Philip groaned running a hand down his face was this the reason behind why Jamie had been so angry because he thought he was falling in love with Uta? He looked at the tattooed male. "You really think that is what's bothering him?" Philip questioned great it wasn't like he didn't have other problems in his life now he was to face the fact that Jamie all this time was harboring feelings for him. "You know that beach is sounding pretty awesome right about now." Philip mused simple wanting to run away from all his problems, but he knew he couldn't his parents would track him down regardless. "Should I say something about this to him or will that make it worst?" Philip questioned looking to Uta for some kind of guidance on the matter given, he didn't want to make things any worst than they already were.

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      User Image
      User Image

User Image

Melvin burst into a fit of laughter, that was the first time anyone had said that to him. Most assumed he was a complete meat head since he spent most of his free time fighting people and only those in his school who cared about class ranking really knew just how intelligent he true was. However, this was also the first time in a while someone had asked him for advise on anything; he gave off the air of unapproachable so--- yeah. Melvin wiped the tears out of his eyes as he got to his feet. "Nope but, as much time as I spend around on you'd think I was--- or crazy." Melvin out his hand pulling Jamie up from them bench ready for him to lead- s**t. Melvin didn't have any dress clothing on him. he clicked his tongue and it was getting late; going home seemed like a time consuming option.

"Yeah, I guess we should." He pulled out his phone and started googling dress shops that he could stop by on the way to Jamie's place or where ever. Scrolling down he groaned a little; he really didn't like getting dressed up fancy and crap. "Hey, mind if we stop at a shop around here. I need a suit. It'll take to long to go to your place then mine. We can just cut time if I pick one up." He found a shop he deemed worthy of wasting his time at. However, his agitation became far worse when Jamie threw in the curve ball. "Why?" Melvin stopped looking back to Jamie slipping his hands back into his pocket; he wasn't sure where this was going but, if he didn't ask--- something would happen. He felt like the more he knew about Jamie the more he was pulled into his life but, if he wasn't pulled in.... would anyone care. Thinking back to how his time at Jamie's mansion went he had good reason to worry about him.

He was not cared for at all. "This I'd prefer you tell me." Melvin looked up and then start walking making sure he was following behind or up close.

Clothing// Uniform

OCC - XXXXXXX

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
      • Hellraiser 500
      User Image

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Startled by Melvin's laughter, Jamie just stared at the other until he managed to get the fit under control. It was hard not to join him, their was something so real about Melvin's laugh that Jamie wanted to laugh with him. However, he managed to keep a straight face and just blinked at the other. When Melvin said that he was crazy and then stood up Jamie was about to correct him, but he was pulled up off the bench. Stabilising himself from walking into the others arms he tilted his head.

Jamie was not too surprised when Melvin pulled his phone out and searched for dress shops in the area. Smiling slightly to himself he pictured sitting in the waiting room and Melvin putting on a fashion show. Giggling he shook the image out of his head. Melvin was too swave for that. "I would love to watch you take close off and try new ones on," he teased. He was relaxing a little bit. At least that was until, Melvin spun on him and asked him what he meant.

Damn it. He thought he managed to avoid that, but Melvin had ears like a wolf. Biting his lower lip he looked down at his hands. "It is just something my doctor said once. It came off sounding like a threat. I know I am being silly, he is a doctor he wouldn't threaten a patient. It is nothing really," he said wishing he had not even muttered the statement about not being around much longer. He could have lied and said he was moving over seas, but he found it was impossible to lie to Melvin.

Translations:

None

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Unleash the Beast 100
        User Image
        User Image

"Pin-Pon! Very much so." Uta chimed just as if Philip had answered a question correctly.

Pausing the game. "Absolutely not. I can't read his mind so, the it always room for an error in my interpretation of his behavior but, I feel as if it does play a part. He also may feel threaten due to our recent closeness; irrational he may think I'm trying to steal you away. Love can even make others blind to another's sexuality or even their own sexuality. Kinda scary when you think about it. I'm sorry if that isn't a very helpful answer~" He wasn't sure if it would clarify anything or confuse Philip more but, it was all her could offer.

Chuckling he decided to lighten the mood as little as he tackled poor unsuspecting Philip down on the couch looking down to him unfazed. "I won't let you~" However, the mood remained on the topic on everything that had just happened between him and Jamie.

Sighing softly. "Hmmm~ Kay. Disclaimer. All advice given to you should not be taken to utter heart or insult. You do have the option to believe or not believe what I say and it does not mean that if you follow through with said advice that it guaranteed to be the correct advice." Uta explained in more detail but, most people took his words to heart and often found themselves angry when they acted upon it without considering other options or what they preferred. Uta made enough decisions for himself he didn't see the point in making decisions for others as well.

Sitting ontop of Philip he crossed his arms thinking on it. "I would say 'no'. One, you obviously don't seem to harbor the same feelings for him and doing so would really only make things worse for both of you. Two, it may cause inconveniences to you plan of getting out of this marriage if he turns spiteful and has another out burst. Three, even if you two began something romantically there is always the chance that these timer device work and you'd lose him to Melvin at some point. Four, I personally think he needs time to figure everything out and if he truly wishes to pursue it he'd come to you. I could go on but, that should be enough." Uta chuckled but, it was only his biased opinion on the matter; if he decided he wanted Jamie then many good things would follow behind him- Logically he should have expressed it but, he held his tongue on the matter.

"Still everything in the end is up to you. Should, I be leaving to get dressed or do still have some time before this dinner." The sound of his phone going off drew Uta's attention down as he pulled out his phone smiling as little at the picture of Melvin dressed in a rather nice pinstrip suit with Jamie dragged along into the photo; it was rather nice to seem he'd not only found the man but, seemed to be getting along with him.

Yume Yokohama

lightningblade109

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Unleash the Beast 100
        User Image
        User Image

User Image

"Flirting, now. You must be in better spirits." Melvin continued to hold a smile on his face as they continued walking; night had taken over and now they streets had small orbs of lights glimmer of the glasses; the passing headlight seemed like electricity passing thru the city. It was peaceful; hardly as good a spending the night at home with ran pitter pattering down is window but, none the less he was in a good as well. "Is that so? How much do you trust the man? Do you think he'd do you dirty?" Melvin stepped through the crowd checking his phone occasionally to make sure he was going the right way. He hadn't found himself bored enough to ask if Jamie harbored feelings for him but, he wasn't sure if Jamie would answer anyways. Especially, while Melvin was unable to return his feeling. He wasn't in the mood to jump into a relationship and even less willing to jump into as homosexual relationship at the moment. Jamie was a good kid but, he barely knew him as a person.

"Here we are." Melvin pushed open the door to a sleek black and red oak store where there stood only two men who seemed to know Melvin's face as they motioned him to come closer. "Now, what brings you here today. It hardly time for you to be ordering your suit, isn't it?" The more flamboyant of the males where the first to speak as he wrapped his arms around Melvin kidding his cheek. "Yeah, I'm just here to see if you gotta suit I can rent for the evening. I'm attending a dinner with some uppity gentlemen." Melvin didn't seemed fazed when the other walked over and started helping him remove his uniform coat and taking measurements. "Hello~ You can call me, Mama. Here. Come. Come." Mama ushered Jamie to join him and take a seat.

Crossing his legs he looked curiously over Jamie. "So, tell me just who are you to him? Friend, Meat-head, F*ck buddy-" Melvin snapped his head. "Stop it!" Melvin's voice carried in the small store. "Stingy. Or lover? or Hopeful perhaps?" Even the feeling of a roll of measuring tape bouncing off his head didn't seem to faze him as he smiled to Jamie reaching out to his hair. "Such a cute thing." He purred, until his head yanked back. "Don't even think of trying to take a bite. I'll kill you. He's a friend." Mama pouted. "Oh go get dressed up!" Mama snapped and the two glared at one another until Melvin walked away. "Don't do anything!" Melvin disappeared to the back.

"So, tell me just what are you too? He doesn't have any friend that look as well as dressed you. The meat-head thing; you know." Mama was a younger man barely in his twenties; his hair was long black and tied into a low ponytail with a elegant red ribbon. Dressed in a black suit with a red dress shirt and black tie. He wore six inch black leather heel boots and it was obvious he got his nail done quite often. "Hey may not tell you but, I was one a member of his little gang of sorts." Mama chuckled.

Clothing// Uniform

OCC - XXXXXXX

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
        • Hellraiser 500
        User Image

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jamie followed Melvin through the now dark city streets. Listening as the other teased him about flirting. He had flirted and he was not ashamed of it. Smiling himself he moved quickly to keep pace with Melvin. When the other asked him if he trusted his doctor Jamie paused, "I should trust him, he is a doctor." he said but his voice carried uncertainty. "I mean he gave up his free time to be on call, but the way he looks at me, like I am the bane of his existence. I know he is only treating me for the money," Jamie admitted but then shook his head, "No, I am just being paranoid, I shouldn't be bothering you with all this stuff."

They had arrived at the shop not to long after and Jamie looked at it in awe. So this was a dress shop. He had always had the best designer come to the house and make him the newest fashions to wear because he was barely aloud out of the house. If it wasn't for Philip he would still be a prisoner in his home. Turning his gaze back to Melvin he followed the man inside where they were instantly greeted by a flamboyant young man with long black hair. Jamie was curious as to how they knew Melvin, but his curiosity turned sour when the man kissed his Melvin.

Wait, when had Melvin became his anything? Shocked by the jealousy he felt from the man in front of him who than urged Jamie to join him while the other gentlemen helped Melvin disrobe. Trying to be professional he kept his glare in check and put on a fake charming smile, "It is a pleasure to meet you," he lied extending his hand in greeting. However, the man seemed to not notice and carried on with his interrogation. What was he to Melvin? How the hell was he supposed to know. It didn't take long for Melvin to answer the question any ways.

Jamie was just a friend, he was okay with that. It was what he wanted, so then why did it hurt. Jumping slightly when the other had touched his hair made Jamie extremely alert. What did Melvin mean by take a bite? Was this man a cannibal? He was pulled back from his ridiculous assumptions by the dark haired males question again, "I am his friend," he said his fake smile not faltering, "Well, I am more of an acquaintance to him, but I would like us to be friends." Jamie figured that was as close to the truth as he could get.

What he found out next shocked the smile off his face. Gang? Melvin had been in a gang with this man? Jamie really didn't know anything about Melvin but he wanted to know more, "Melvin was in a gang?" he asked in awe scooting a little closer to the man known as Mama in order to hear more about Melvin and this gang of sorts.

Translations:

None

OOC: ...

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
          • Magical Girl 50
          • Unleash the Beast 100
          User Image
          User Image

User Image

"Well, it seems you've already covered that base." Mama found Jamie to be rather cute watching him draw nearer when it came to Melvin, maybe he was just reading what he wanted but, who cared? "Well take out the member and add 'has his own'; followed by the removal of the past tense and you've got the ideal." He could still remember to this day how annoyed he was when he got his a** kicked by some boy who'd just transferred into the school; he never looked like he cared about anything outside of class and always spoke arrogantly but, in a blunt sort of way. He never knew his place but, over time he always managed to find a way to grow on people. Before he knew it, there wasn't a day that didn't seem complete unless he was with 'Crawlers' every day was interesting and the worries he had in his own home seemed like small problems.

Thinking back, alot of good things started to happen because of him. "The Crawlers, no one knows why he named it that but, that's what we're called. To Melvin we're just a group of friends who happen to enjoy the same hobbies; bashing people faces into the pavement but, to society we're a gang. We often got arrested or running from the cops. It was hell of alot of fun but, his aunt always beat the crap out of us when she bailed us out." Mama laughed brushing a few strands of hair out of his face as his emerald eyes traveled to the ceiling and back to Melvin. "I'm surprised he hasn't told you; you have to know how irritable he can be at least. If he doesn't get into a few fight or something he'll start getting nervous and gittery so, you'll seem him action soon enough." Finding out Melvin's secret was like opening pandora's box; he could remember getting knocked out just for teasing him once. Still, he was non one besides himself could imagine what Melvin looked like when he was nervous and on the point of breaking down.

"And don't worry there's nothing between us. Just friends, Melvin was good to me while I was still in school even helped keep my from leaving my now husband. You know most families don't like finding out their hopeful heir to the family business is gay." Mama pouted a little on the matter; not like it made much of a difference he never really wanted the company anyways; it was a building filled with people who nagged to much. "So tell me a little about yourself. I got get many people will to talk or worth talking too." Mama reached o-

The sound of the curtain pulling away brought Mama's attention else where was Melvin adjusted his coat slightly; it was an inverted back and white suit that went well with the while streak in Melvin's hair. Lifting his arms the owner dusted off the suit for the final touches and Melvin fixed his cuffs. He'd also taken a change of shoes to freshly polished dress shoes. "Ooooh~ You always look like a million bucks. Can I dress this one up next~?" Mama hugged Jamie.

"He's not a dress up doll, Anders." Melvin snapped. "And this is why you have no normal friends~" Mama snapped back. "Like I give a d**n about that!" The to of them glared at one another like two dogs ready to duke it out. "Alright you two. Anders, act like an adult." The owner smiled at them both and they settled. "Anything for you~" Anders hummed and Melvin rolled his eyes.

Clothing// Uniform

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
          • Hellraiser 500
          User Image

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Listening intently as Mama told Jamie more about Melvin's past, Jamie was amazed. Melvin was a really interesting person, and knowing this much more about him was amazing. He would have preferred Melvin telling him, himself but he settled for hearing it second hand. Finding out that Melvin is a part of a gang made him actually realise how far away they actually were though. Melvin was so amazing, he had done and seen so many things that Jamie felt he was being left behind. The most exciting thing in Jamie's life was meeting Melvin as sad as that sounded.

He would hold their meeting close forever, just like he held Philips friendship. One thing that got him was why the timer had gone off. Melvin was so far away from him, Jamie was a pampered little rich kid who never ventured outside of the house accept to drink with Philip or go to dinner with his parents. Seeing a glimpse of the freedom Melvin had made him yearn for it too, but being a part of his gang seemed far fetched. Jamie knew that he wasn't made of the right stuff. If he were to ever catch Melvin's eye he would have to start small, and with things that wouldn't put him in danger.

When he heard the curtain open after Mama asked if he could dress Jamie up he smiled. Melvin had kind of snapped at Mama though. It was okay, because while they were glaring at each other he looked Melvin over. Damn the boy looked attractive in everything he wore. Jamie bet he'd look attractive in nothing. Blushing he looked down at his hands before standing up and walking over to Melvin. Pausing in front of him, he told himself to make this quick so Melvin wasn't left to uncomfortable. Reaching up he touched the white part of Melvin's hair.

"You are amazing," he said with a genuine smile full of warmth and kindness before he retreated a few steps. Looking at everyone he blushed again, "I would love to try something on, but we are pushed for time, if you could do it in about five minutes than I would say sure, but if not than we will have to leave," he said looking to the man known as Mama. He figured that it would discourage the man, but he was slightly hoping it didn't because he secretly wanted to match Melvin in at least one way for this one evening.

Translations:

None

OOC: ...

Dr.Watari

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

[/colUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            xxxxxxxxx Ϲɧαrαctєr Ӄєyxxxxxxxxx

cσmpαnч: Uta
            xlσcαtíσn: Home
            xthínkíng: Dead Man Walking.
            xwєαríng: Cafe

Philip listened as Uta gave him advice on if he should talk to Jamie or not. He wanted to just fix all this but the other male did have a point. What if he tried to fix this and only made things worst. The male tightened his jaw damn it this was all he needed at the moment a pending marriage and his best friend mad at him because he could have feelings for him. He was taking all of this is and weighing his options when he was tackled. "Oof" Philip's eyes widen a little as he looked up at Uta, who was sitting on him. The tattooed male said that he wouldn't allow him to escape to his beach getaway, and he grinned a bit but that soon faded as they picked up talking about what was happening between himself and Jamie.

He listened as Uta spoke, and he nodded slowly. He didn't think Jamie would do anything to intentionally mess up him getting out of this marriage, but love made you do stupid stuff.He didn't want to take any changes of that happening. There was also the point that Jamie and Melvin by the timer's definition belonged together. If they happened to have any kind of romantic relationship, he in the end would be left heart broken if the timers turned out to really work. Though Uta was right if Jamie wouldn't to talk to him about this, then he would come to him. Mostly, he was running from the situation, he knew that, but he just didn't want to confront it anymore then he had already done.

Philip nodded. "Yeah I know." He turned his head looking at the window it was already starting to get dark, and he sighed knowing what awaited them. "I think it might be best if you leave to get ready. You have a prior commitment with a friend of yours right?" Philip asked remembering the male had said something about it when they were in the cafe. He knew his mother wouldn't be to happen that Uta was going to be showing up late. She was all about showing up to places on time but hey what could he said he had already made place, and this dinner was on short notice so his mom would just have to deal.

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
            • Magical Girl 50
            • Unleash the Beast 100
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

"Honey~ I think you mean he looks amazing." Anders chuckled; now it was painfully obvious that the young fellow was obviously in love or maybe crushing on Melvin but, he'd keep his thoughts to himself on the matter. "Five minutes! More then enough time darling. Come with~" Melvin watched as Anders pulled Jamie into on of the back rooms where there was a large mirror and a french vanity chair. Ander's was quiet as he pulled out a roll of measuring tape and started taking Jamie's measurements. Once he was done he stepped back taking a quick look over Jamie. "Your hair is fitting so, I'll go with something white. It'll looks good. I promise." Anders walked out and started looking thru all the suits they had in house for something that would fit the younger male. "Hmmm~ Here we go." Anders looked over a white coat and vest suit.

"Put this on." Anders hurried Jamie into the suit; the white coat and white dress shirt were brought out by the black vest, however instead of a pair of white dress pants he'd switched them out for black instead. It made a good combination when paired with Melvin's suit. "Hmmmm~ Tie." He pulled out a beautiful silk tie to bring some shine to his appearance. Combing Jamie's hair back just a bit. "Wait a moment." He pulled something out of his pocket. Dabbing his hand he took his hands through Jamie's hair and smiled. The slick back look worked for Jamie as he pushed forward. "Ta-da~" Anders smiled pushing Jamie and Melvin together. "Very good if I say so myself." Anders leaned against the owner who nodded.

"And here I was think you'd ask for something pink with alot of ruffles." Thinking about the conversation they'd had earlier about favorite time periods; he couldn't really imagine the male in such clothing. Yet, at the same time flashy seemed to fit home more then it did others. "Can't you simply compliment him!?" Anders huffed. "Why should I? If he likes how he looked then who am I to judge?" Anders rubbed his temples. "Your an idiot. Go curl up and die once." Anders snapped causing Melvin to shrug his shoulders. "Come on, photo op." Melvin pulled out his phone taking a photo of them dressed for success.

"Shouldn't you be heading off?" The owner looked to Anders who checked his watch. "Your right. Toodles. Would you two like a rid?. I can hardly let you walk anywhere int hose clothes." Anders pulled out his phone making a call. "Daddy, I'm ready. Yes. Yes. It just me tonight. Honey, loathes crowds. I'll be waiting. There. A cars n the way so, let enjoy ourselves. I'm sure you want to know more about him, right?" Melvin looked curiously to Jamie wondering what he'd missed. The owner disappeared to the back.

Clothing// Uniform

lightningblade109

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff