Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

___ SOME PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO FALL IN LOVE but not meant to be together.

OPEN

Alien Vampire

[i'm safe, up high]xxxx nothing can touch me
                                      why do I feel this party's over?

User Image

Krory pulled an amused grin on his lips as his mind started it's usual tricks of realizing just how evil he being at the moment. He couldn't flirt with this rather well, attractive eye candy if he planned on setting Myung-Dae up with him. That wouldn't be a 'friend' like move now would it? Of course, then again perhaps if he did then maybe Myung-Dae would just give up that stupid timer thing and actually give him a shot if this guy didn't set the dumb piece of technology off. However, the male shook his head to stop the constant over thinking that came about as he looked at his ex-teacher with a cat like grin before giving him a wink. "Oh come on Mr. Sullivan.. we're both adults here you don't have to play teacher around me. I mean the very thing you think I mean for if I didn't then you wouldn't be putting a tomato to shame with those cheeks that enhance your already rather impressive jaw structure."

Krory said, if this would have the bar and not a simple cafe then he probably would have done something, a light stoke on the hand or hell maybe even a sliding of his palm across the dear teacher's knee but no, this was not the kind of place to do such a conforming gesture such as that. Krory wasn't much into the timer thing, but when that's all anyone ever talked about he too jumped on the bandwagon. Well, more so he faked it. You see there's a website were stickers that resemble the rather expensive and rather stupid "Timer" like thing, it actually more like a high tech fake tattoo cause once you put it on then it stuck till the impressively strong glue wears off. You can even set a date on thing for when it will go off, of course Krory being the almost player he was always liked to set it at 4 months and 20 days. It more so of a joke thanks to a hobby he picked up from Myung-Dae plus it was pretty funny to see if you were a little on the high side. Myung-Dae already knew about his fakie timer, for that one male had been the first person he showed it too when it came in the mail.

Every couple months he had to buy a new one but with the fakie version only costing around twenty bucks for a pack of ten then it was a way better pick up method then say a fake wedding band or a shitty pick up line that no one would ever find clever. However, there were times that Krory did sometimes hate himself for faking.. mostly when he went and tripped into some feelings by mistake. Of course, he would always brush that s**t right off because with Timers being the decision factor made it to where if he ever fell for someone with an actual timer then he already knew it would only end in heart break. Myung-Dae never really understood why Krory hated the timer so much but then again it was the same with how Krory could never understand what was so great about letting some stupid device tell you who to love. In a way, it was the only thing the two of them never really agreed on but Krory never brought it up actually, no he did but only when Myung-Dae would fool around with others while not even giving him a chance besides that one drunken kiss they had during freshman year. It was better this way anyways, Krory hated commitment. The heart break that came and stayed when you gave your all and we're left without a single care all because 'my timer went off'. He had heard that one too many times.

Krory hated how when relationships first started out they were great till suddenly something happens and it turns into a big bag of suck a d**k. He could make up every excuse in the book for why dating wasn't his thing, why the timer had royally ******** everyone into believe that some stupid piece of technology was better at telling you who to love more than the beating organ that sat above your lungs. Krory was pulled out of his thoughts, a regular thing that happened. He's eyes would glaze over and he'd nod to what you said but his mind was no near able to listen as he fought the continuous mental battle with his own self over stupid things that came from over thinking. Luckily, Aiden's words had pulled him out before his mood could change for the worst. The blank expression changed in an instant to keep questions from coming as the fakest but oh so regular grin pulled to his lips at lightening speed as the teacher agreed. "Cheers! And don't worry teach, I'm pretty sure I'll win hands down but if on the very very rare chance that I don't I think I'll be just fine as a lackey. Besides, at least then I can hook up for lunch with the total cutie that I'm setting you up with. He loves animals and if you hurt him then I'll personally drive the dullest stake through that heart of yours."

Krory said, his humor once again going to a more dark side that he enjoyed while others found it almost scary. He didn't actually mean the words but there was going to be some pain put on the teacher if he did hurt Myung-Dae. The kid had been put through enough as it was and since Krory claimed him as his closest friend then it was more so a duty that he keep the male safe. "Speak of the devil.. " He mumbled under his breath as his phone alerted him again of a text message that he must have missed out on while his mind had been busy. He pulled out his mobile to read over the words before he went to crack his neck.

To: Myung-Dae
                                                                                      From: Krory
                                                                                      MSG: Clearly, My eye candy is you..r type. Oh bby how I adore it when you talk dirty to me! Just ******** with you, get your a** here. P.S. I can dream.

Krory sent the text with out even trying to fix his poor humor that he attempted to try. His humor was always off when his mind was flooded with thoughts, it was almost to the point were if he got too over consumed then he wouldn't know what to say because their was too much in his mind. Wait. Yes. Krory grabbed his drink as he took a bigger dose of it then the last couple times, the caffeine filling his veins as his insomnia riddled brain started to relax. Hopefully, Myung-Dae would bring his herb that normally was a good thing to help the dark circle under his eyes leave and make him look less like a caffeine riddled slacker. Krory's attention shifted as he heard a familiar voice, no way he had waited that long to text Myung-Dae but clear enough it was the male in the flesh that was near them as he went to push himself up to stand before going to the waiting spot as Myung-Dae waited for whatever sugar filled drink he more than likely bought.

"I probably didn't it, my bad." He said, going up to the other as he turned and went to lean against the counter as he pulled Myung-Dae closer to him by the end of his shirt. "So, judgment time. It's the guy at the table with the bag, purpleish-black hair, classic frames, impressive jawline, oh and a pretty ******** body too. What do you think? Am I hot or cold when it comes to the type you like?" Krory's words were hushed and his voice was higher thanks to the fact he was trying to keep the other people around from hearing him. He was pretty sure that Myung-Dae would approve and if he didn't then all Krory would have to do is work some matchmaker magic and get the two talking. Krory's hand dropped from the bottom of Myung-Dae's shirt as it fell against his thigh as he started to pulled on a frayed cut in his pants as he waited for Myung-Dae's final score. He would tell the other they were going out later, after he got the score.

Out Of Coke: Krory is such a loveable jerk~ Also Mare please tell me your at last a manager at your job or something to be working that much! That's like waaaay too much.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

but how do I feel this good sober?
                                                                                                                                no pain insidexxxx [i am fallin']

Yume Yokohama

Nightmares Of Lament

Alien Vampire

tab tab tab tab tab Well, you can't get what you want but you can get me.
          tab tab tab tab tab So let's set out to sea, love 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me.

x ⋮━ Cappie Amedori
          xoxoxoxo━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

tab tab ──────────────────── ( ★ ★ ★ ) ───
          tab tab Location ★⋮ Uni Pool > Home
          tab tab With ★⋮ Evan > Solo
          tab tab Fourth Wall ★⋮ boom, starting post.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

tab tab ──────────────────────────────────────────────

"CAPPIE! What the fxck man?! Your flip turn on the second wall is like a fxcking five year olds! Clean it up or I'll pull you from the front crawl!" That booming voice belonged to no other than the Captain of the very swim team that Cappie Amedori was on. Cappie was your regular uni student who enjoyed his hobbies almost as much as his free time, however just as you would probably assume that Cappie wasn't the real name of the fitted male who almost towered above a few of the other swimmers thanks to his impressive six two height. However, if you knew Cappie then there was no thing you would never get from him and that was his legal name. A silly thing really but it becomes much more of a trouble when your hippie northern californian herb loving parents give you name such as his. He used to love it as a child for who wouldn't love a name that their very own mum and dad had given them when their native? When he started school and his name had to be called, getting laughs and giggles wasn't something that a small child actually liked fo who would enjoy being laughed at because of a name?

Cappie was not a child anymore and if he ever hoped to live down the name given to him by Tobias and April then he had to in a way reinvent himself. Of course, that fell into place rather wonderfully when a child in his grade school that went by the name of Alistair started to talk to him and in a way break him from the shy spell that he had been cursed with due to a horribly odd name. It seemed to work out wonders because as his parents started to travel again, they would leave him with Alastair and his parents. It was like having a brother in a way but even the closest of friends fight when things get tough. "Cap-" "Albert, calm yourself! I told you my knee was acting up man.. just give me a moment, alright?" "Pull your damn head out of the clouds, before you lose that spot you adore so much." Cappie gave a sigh as his head rested with his eyes just above the water surface as he allowed his thoughts to slowly shimmer away as he finally pushed himself fully under the water like he always did when he got upset. Of course, he didn't get to stay down their long before a slender hand went to harshly grab his bicep before tugging him towards the surface as the red headed male pushed the other against the pool wall with his arm just under his neck.

"Cappie, you need to stop letting your emotions get to you. You turn into a real brat when you do that." "Evan I swear to god, if you don't release me then I'll water board you so hard you won't breath--" Cappie's worthless insult was cut short when the red head's lips pressed against his own in a rough kiss before Cappie was able to finally slip out the others grasp with a harsh push away from him. "I told you not to do that here!" The dark headed male went over to the edge as he pulled himself up and out of the pool before going over to grab his towel to dry off. Evan was still right behind him as he pulled on the towel in an attempt to get the other to slip, which happened as the red head caught the other male and used the advantage to make the other sit on the booth beside him as he wrapped his arms around the other's arms and sides to keep him from getting up anytime soon. "Come on Cappie, even if you won't admit to 'dating' me you know I out rank whatever his face is." Cappie didn't even bother to fight against the hold as he let out a sigh before his eyes fell to the floor he hated when his friend with benefits told the truth. Well, it was really the words he spoke that were true but more so the hidden meaning behind the words which always screamed at him that the very childhood friend of his would probably never return the feelings.

Cappie grew even more frustrated as he sat there while Evan spoke, going to squirm his way out of the others grip as he looked at Evan with dull eyes. "I need to head home, I still need to clean up before Tobias and April come back in two days and sitting here isn't helping to do that now is it." Cappie pushed himself up from the booth without even stopping to show even the slightest form of admiration towards Evan as he grabbed his team jacket and threw it on over his still damp chest, his legskins that were a dark blue with a single purple strip running down his thigh were pretty much dry thanks to the material. It was probably an odd outfit to wear but he really didn't feel like showering off in the club room. Cappie didn't really stall as he made his way home, a pair of thin swimming goggles were pushed up on to the top of his head messing up his wet hair in a way that would probably lead it to dry in an odd way but oh well. All the male seemed interested in was getting home, it was a quick walk and as he entered his home the phone rang like it always did. He kicked off the red and black converse at the door as he dropped his keys on the counter top before going to the kitchen and picking up the house phone.

"April, how's the trip?" "Oh Cappie! How we miss you! How's the cute Alastair, have you worked your magic on him yet darling?" "He's good. You know still as crazy as ever but it doesn't really matter.. When is your flight coming in?" "Cappie, darling. You know you can't just expect a person to know your feelings. You need to get--" "April. I'm tired from the swim meeting can we discuss this later? Just please just let me know your flight information so I won't be late." "We'll be in the HUB around 9AM darling but don't worry we'll be renting a car and hotel. Your father and I have some very exciting plans with an old friend. Oh.. that's him now. I gotta go darling do tell Alistair I said hello." Cappie didn't even get a chance to say his own farewell as April clicked the line a second later, he went to replace the phone on the charger as he pulled out his cell phone. There was really no fighting April and Tobias, once they made up their mind that's what they did. Of course, they would more than likely leave plenty of herb for him to 'relax' himself with which was nice every now and then.

To: Alastair
                                                      MSG; Hey. What are your plans for the day? Want to go hang out at the festival? April and Tobias will be here in two days, so get your lungs ready. xx

Cappie normally just joked about the stuff his parents did, it only bothered him in social settings really which is why he wanted to go ahead and get going to the festival out of the way before his parents could try and force him to go with them. He totally didn't need that kind of embarrassment. Cappie went to unzip his jacket as he tossed it on the kitchen counter before grabbing a cold bottle of water from the fridge and heading up stair to shower off the pool water and refresh himself from the day. Besides, at least he could finally get out of the tight legskins that seemed almost like a thick layer of extra skin.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ────────────

Dr.Watari

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User ImageUser Image

The teacher raised an eye brow slightly when the male grinned and winked at him. He didn't know why but he got the feeling the white haired male was up to no good. Aiden's face flushed further damn this guy! He thought to himself. He thought that was what the other male was hinting at, but he didn't want to make speculations. He pushed his glasses up his nose nervously. "Only wanted to make sure that was, in fact, what you mean. I didn't want to make speculations its good to have all the facts before hand. Thanks I guess for the heads up, but I'm not interested." The male felt a little uncomfortable so stared to fidget a bit his gray - blue eyes looked up at Krory as he said something about his jaw line. "Thanks. . . I think."

Aiden blinked a little rattled when the guy said something about setting him up with someone. "Hold on a minute. What do you mean setting me up?" Now it made scenes why the male had been texting a while a go. "I...I don't know about this." The male said his eyes darting around all ready feeling like a caged animal. Making friends was one thing but being set up to go on a date with someone well that was another thing all together. However, it would seem his complaints on the matter would fall on deaf ears as he watched the other male got up and walked over to another male. The teacher found himself staring at the short brown-haired male whom Krory had gone off to talk with. Was this the person the white haired male was setting him up with? The teacher's eyes narrowed slightly to take in the males features he knew this male. They hadn't talked much other then a hello now and then when they happened to be volunteering at the local animal shelter. He had never really noticed the male before he was on the young side he looked around the age of one of his students. Surely the other male couldn't be setting him up with this guy could he?

Accompanying: Krory Von Parker // Other?
                                                  General Thoughts: Boo Friend // Nervous
                                                  Outfit: Wearing outfit in pic.
                                                  Out of Character: ~~~

SHYKHA0S

Nightmares Of Lament

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    User Image

User Image

"Finally back." Alistair stretched his arms to the sky arching his back until he heard it crack. It was a normal gesture for any human who'd been holed up in an airplane for three hours but, given Alistair's attire it wasn't hard to believe he had eyes on him. A slim well fitting pink nurse's uniform clung to his skin, a pure white garter-belt kept his lace topped tight-highs in place, he settled for cute custom made to top white boots, and a nurse's hat adorning his head. He as a whole stuck out like a sore thumb but, there was a reason for all of this and it was the lack of having been home for the last two days.

Everybody, had their something they didn't like being away from and Alistair was no exception. His something was a someone; His best friend to be exact. His name was Captain Etc but, to every one he was Cappie and for exclusively Alistair he was Cap'n or Captain Crunch depending on how he was feeling. They'd ground up together since grade school and were close for your average friends.

User Image

[//Mortal Combat Theme//]

Alistair pulled his cellphone out of one of the small pockets on the nurse uniform flipping through his messages. It had been about two years since Alistair had come to the conclusion that he might be in love with his best-friend. He'd never been able to keep a relationship going for more then a month and they all broke up with him for the same reason; that was Cappie. Whether, he did it consciously or unconsciously he always seemed to give his best friend priority over all those he dated. It didn't matter if he was in the middle of a date; he just couldn't say 'no' to Cappie when he was in need. However, on the flip side... They always seemed to have a knack for rubbing each other the wrong way. The easily turned into the best frenemies when things escalated but, either way they always simmered down and returned to the same status they had started out with and that was friends.

To: Captain Crunch
                                                                None, I just got back from the Con thing so, I'm leaving the airport. Huh? Hell Yeah, Give me twenty minutes! Can't wait but, you and me first. Kay? Oh, I saved the best costume for you. See ya! Lol.
                                                                User Image

Alistair was sure either he figure it out himself or they'd continued to be friend but, he wasn't in the least bit worried of interested in pushing their relationship further. As much as he had prioritized Cappie he hadn't really truly thought about dating him like that. It was weird but, Alistair was known for being weird. "Let's go!" Alistair hurried to Baggage Claim. "Wait, I thought you were changing in the bathroom." Ruby crossed her arms dress in a simple white button up shirt, a pair of black ankle kissers, and black converses. He professionally dyed red hair was tied into a high ponytail and even as plain as she was dressed; she looked like she could walk down a catwalk at that very moment.

"I was but, I've got something better to do now so, I'll worry about that later. He yanked his suitcase of the carriage and was out the door and in the first cab he could hail simply dragging Ruby the rest of the way.

User Image

-20 minutes Later-

They pulled up. "Well, til next time. I'll let you know if we have anymore shoots. Umkay?" Ruby kissed Alistair's cheek before hurrying him out the door. She was rather tired as well and a break seemed in order. "See ya Later, Beautiful!" Alistair waved wasting not time dropping his bags at the house, giving his greeting to the cats that made their home between his and Cappie's house, and finally making his way to Cappie's place. Pulling the spare key out of his pocket he spared little time making his entrance. "HONEY, I'M HOME!" Alistair joked; however there was not a soul and sight. Still, the faint sound of the shower told him that Cappie had probably just come back from practice. Pursuing his prey he made his way up stairs, into the bathroom, and without warning he threw the curtains open. "Miss me." Alistair loved his eyes candy and Cappie... Well. He had more then a heaping helping of it.

User Image

O.O.C. // Grammar is still in the works.

SHYKHA0S

Alien Vampire

tab tab tab tab tab Well, you can't get what you want but you can get me.
          tab tab tab tab tab So let's set out to sea, love 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me.

x ⋮━ Cappie Amedori
          xoxoxoxo━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

tab tab ──────────────────── ( ★ ★ ★ ) ───
          tab tab Location ★⋮ Home
          tab tab With ★⋮ Alistair.
          tab tab Fourth Wall ★⋮ Alistair's photo is adorable, his character is just adorable. :3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

Cappie was more of a dolphin then he would ever like to admit because water was like his relax time. His parents would smoke which was nice but Cappie always like it best either in a hot shower in convincing Alistair to join him in the hot tub once his parents started to 'explore' the back yard and find a camping spot. He used to be odd like April and Tobias but somewhere along the lines he just grew bored of the herb they so treasured unless of course he had a willing friend to share it with. It was always a fun time because even if his parents did smoke, it meant he could throw a party. Last visits party hadn't been the biggest but Cappie had taken more than just herb that round and so after a couple games of spin the bottle and the thing ending up on Alistair well, it was a heated night. Cappie never could remember just how far they went but he did remember going bottomless in the hot tub with a rather eventful make out session. That night had been a reason for one of their fights, even if they did have many of them, Cappie never let it last for very long. He could hold a grudge but for reason all it took was see the male from his window and he done with being angry for whatever reason he had.

Lost in his thoughts, Cappie had rested his hand against the shower wall as he let the water soak over his head and run down his back and nicely toned front. The shower was slightly bigger than a normal one, mostly because of the repairs he had to make when unfavored guest showed up to the party and broke things. He liked Ruby though, he didn't know how the woman put up with Alistair but then again he figured it was probably for the same reason he did. If not love, then at least a strong caring for at the very least. An old school mario coin drop was the sound that brought Cappie out his thoughts as he figured it was probably just Alistair returning his text, in face he knew it was cause his phone was set to vibrate and the only ringer that would come is if his friend called or texted him. Cappie finally started to wash his hair as he turned to get the soap out before finishing up his showerly routine. It would have gone if with a hitch if it wasn't for the fact that Cappie hadn't heard Alistair walk in. Of course, the scare factor was long gone after how long they had been friends he knew Alistair pretty well and didn't even flinch as the curtain was pulled back on him before his ran his fingers through his hair to get rid of the excess water. His blue eyes started from the white boots as his eyes finally made their way up look his best friend almost dead set in the eyes as a way to tease him back.

"Kinky." He said, pulling the towel down as he wrapped it around his waist before flicking water towards the other in an amused state. If there was one thing that Cappie didn't understand is how the other could tease him so well and not even mean too, or at least that's what he thought. Cappie grabbed his cell before using his free hand to turn the other around so he could get a look at the outfit. "I'm guessing you had a fanclub the whole flight home, no? Did you get photos taken this time?" He asked before he started off towards his room, it took mere second for the male to dress as he slip on some boxer briefs and then a pair of jeans that weren't baggy but not skinny either more so just fit rather pleasingly. It took some time for the other to find a shirt as he finally settled on a black shirt that read, 'let me be your space invader', in 8-bit font across the mid chest. Most of his clothes weren't baggy but they also were super tight either just somewhere between attractively flaunting and made to fit. Cappie felt almost ten times more at ease now then he had when he walked in the door, his eyes going to see if Alistair had followed after him before checking his phone. So, this was the best costume huh. Cappie tossed his phone over onto the bed as he took Alistair's wrist and pulled him to the bed as well as he took a breath, glad to be non-moving for a moment as his arms pulled Alistair closer to him in a half hug before he used his own leg to lift up Alistair's to admire the boots and lace knee lengths.

"These are a nice touch. If I didn't know you to be a male then I would mostly likely question my sexuality right about now." Cappie said with a light laugh as he sat up to grab his remote and flip on the television before turning on whatever game system he had plugged in. The background music for Diablo 3 started to play out through his speakers as he used the controller to flip through screens. "Did you hear about the little party thing that's being thrown in the center of town? I think we should go before April and Tobias get here, at least then I can kick your a** at the street games. . . like I do every year without fail." He said, his ego only slightly rubbing in the fact that he was good at something but he never meant harm by it. Besides, even if they did go Cappie never kept the prizes and normally forced Alistair to take them. Well, he did keep one but it was a dolphin plushie and it still to this day was well, somewhere in his mess of a bed at the moment but normally it was placed on the nightstand by his alarm.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ────────────

Dr.Watari

Kitten

User Image
    EMCD

II With: alone II Where: wandering the city II Mood: relaxed II

Elijah softly groaned when his peaceful dreams where disrupted abruptly by the harsh beeping of his alarm clock. He threw his arm out to his side and absently slapped around until he managed to locate the offending device – squeezing the sides until his weak, post-sleep strength finally pushed the side button in enough to silence it. The boy swore he had just gone to sleep just minutes before; that it certainly couldn’t already be morning. But in forcing one eye open enough to get a sliver of vision, Eli was assaulted by the bright neon-green numbers of his clock. Six-thirty two in the morning.

With another resentful groan the male crammed the heel of his palm into his eye and rubbed, stretching out then rolling to his back. There was a meow of protest followed by little sharp pricks into his thigh as his cat – Miko – stretched out in the spot he had been previously occupying before Eljiah had moved and disturbed him. The cat stalked up the mattress and crammed his head into Eli’s hand, the sound of purring quickly filling the air.
    “Sorry for disrupting you,” Elijah muttered with a soft laugh as he lazily stroked the animal’s soft body a few times. Miko yawned, flashing his pointed teeth, then turned and hopped off the bed as though no longer interested in the situation anyway.

Elijah gave another laugh and sat up, tossing his blanket away then getting up. He didn’t have anything scheduled for the day and figured it would be the perfect time to just wander the city with his camera and do some random shots to loosen up. The past week was nothing but back-to-back weddings and portraits and seriously, if Elijah had to look at one more perfectly posed couple or six-tier cake, he couldn’t be held responsible for any of his actions. He loved his camera, and he loved taking pictures – to see people happy, if even for a few brief seconds – but there was only so much he could take of the same boring routine again and again. Bride and groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, extended family, vows, church, cake, dancing, repeat. The male was ready to snap.

Miko wove in and out of Elijah’s legs as he walked, looking up at him with wide yellow eyes and meowing every couple of steps.
    ”I know you want to be fed,” he said with a sigh to the animal. ”Despite what you may think, you aren’t actually wasting away. You can wait until after I get dressed.” Eli shut the door to the bathroom after gently pushing the animal outside, ignoring the few little scratches against the door as he turned on the shower.

Once bathed, Elijah dried and dressed in a casual outfit of jeans, a t-shirt, a button-up sweater (left unbuttoned), and a scarf. It was starting to get a little chillier outside, or so the male personally felt, and the last thing he needed was to get sick. He could barely afford food, let alone health care coverage. Eli went to feed Miko before the cat clawed up the apartment any more than he already had, then grabbed his keys and camera to head out into the city.

There was something about being awake right as the sun was coming up, bathing the streets in a warm yellow glow. Elijah actually loved mornings most of all, because to him they brought the promise of a new start. Yesterday may have been bad, but he could make today better. It could be amazing, for all he knew. There were good days and there were bad, so Elijah tried to take the good ones for all they were worth.

He occasionally paused when something caught his eye, lifting his camera up and playing with the shutter speed and exposure until he found a view he especially enjoyed before pressing the capture button. For days like these Eli had his film camera because there was nothing quite like developing a roll of film and watching the image gradually appear before your eyes. It was almost like opening a present on Christmas each time – he never really knew exactly what it would look like. Just because his eye saw it one way, his camera could have seen it in an entirely different way. Elijah didn’t mind his digital camera (he had to buy one to keep up with the demand of the industry), but he would never get rid of the camera he’d had for practically his entire life. Never let it just sit there and collect dust, when it felt so perfect in his hands.

Elijah took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled, following the rays of golden light across the street and through the city, unable to keep the small smile off his lips. This was what he loved. Just him, his camera, and the start of a new day.

User Image

A Crime of Whimsy

Dedicated Loiterer

User ImageUser Image

Not even heaven could help Marco, he was damned to endure his dear brother's company until the brat tired of him. Of course though knowing Devaraja, he would never tire of him. So the elder brother was stuck with him until some outside force tore the pop idol away. "Oh good because you know nothing's more important to me than your happiness." Marco said dryly obviously not meaning a damn word of it though a ghost of a smile played on his lips. Though it was short lived as Nutty began to mouth off some more. The elder brother notable frowned at being compared to his younger step-sibling by his younger step-sibling. He didn't deny that he was a tyrant in his own way, always wanting things done his way, but he refused to recognize any connection with Deva. He made no comment however not wanting to throw fuel on the other's argument as he knew it most likely would.

Thankfully the conversation had shifted, the younger male looking more than a little perplexed at the idea of the miniature big cat having taken a liking to him. That Marco hadn't expected taking note of the wide eyed expression he wore though it was hard to tell if he was shocked or in disbelief. Perhaps it was both. Point was the statement had caught the other off guard which was something to pay attention to. Marco hadn't thought it all that strange that the cat took a liking to him seeing as practically everyone had doted on the younger male as far as he knew, of course he was always wearing that polite mask. Still it seemed to be a first for Devaraja as far as the elder brother could tell.

Nevertheless switching gears once more Deva had placed him right back on the spot, childishly sticking his tongue out in regards to his personal life. Equally as childish, Marco rolled his eyes and stuck his own tongue out in a mocking matter of his younger brother, "I'm so sure." he scoffed not saying anything more than he already had. If Nutty really wanted to know that he was sure he'd find out on his own, in the mean time, the elder brother wasn't going to make it easy for him.

Marco knew that he'd come to regret his words from before. He could just see the wheels turning in his brother's head, the high flush of his cheeks a clear sign that he was delighted in what he'd just heard. "Just shut up and eat already, Sweet prince." he glowered working on his own plate of breakfast wishing his brat of the brother would do the same and for an instance give him peace that morning. "Especially good at being a pain in the a** maybe." the elder brother commented dryly still not buying into his brother's teasing promises. Yet a smile played on his lips as those almost amused by their little bantering. It had been some time since Marco went head to head with someone who wasn't afraid to butt back. "You're still such a kid." he chuckled watching as Deva tore into the pancakes with abandon leaving flecks of fluff and kiss of fruit all over his cheeks. It was cute. Without thinking the elder brother reached over catching the younger male's face and brushed away some of the mess.

Realizing only after what he was doing, Marco pulled his hand away scowling at himself for getting caught up like that. "You can use my shower when you're done eating, don't take to long though I've got places to be." he stated excusing himself from the table and began tidying up the kitchen. While he wasn't due into work til later, he figured the sooner he finished what needed to be done the sooner he could shake Deva off his back. It was a nice thought diluted as it might have been. By the time he got the kitchen in order the brat was well into his shower leaving Marco with a bit of peace to organize himself. He made a few calls in that time rescheduled some appointments for when he didn't have a ticking time bomb strapped to his back and forewarned a few associates of his early arrival. That done, Marco dug through his closet settling on a black dress shirt and charcoal vest to accompany his jeans. "You ready brat?" he called out to his younger sibling as he gathered his briefcase and electronics. "Because I'll leave your a** behind if you aren't." he added as he began striding from his home office to the door.

Dr.Watari

xWearing Casual FridayxLocation Home ⊲ WorkxCompany DevarajaxThoughts Might as well get things over withxOoC I'll drag Nutty along in my next post okay? I wasn't sure how far I should go, let me know if you want me to add more x

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
    • Trash Can Supporter 50
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Cheercrusher 50
    User Image

Life could be a beautiful thing at times. Times like this. Times where the world was vibrating with music and color and nothing hurt. Everything was alive and breathing. The colors and textures of the world speaking to him. Head falling back against someones shoulder as Joshua let their hands run over his hips and thighs. The sound of the music and the grind of their hips on the dance floor. It was the hymn of a saint. Being high was the only thing that made sense in his world. The only thing that ever felt right. Turning his head to look off to the side he caught a glimpse of that person. That damned b*****d that made his life a living hell. Perhaps it was the ecstasy in his body that was twisting around every bit of him. But he needed this. Needed to torment that a*****e. Needed to make this real.

A grin slipping across his lips as he shoved away from the nameless dance partner and felt his own interest in this little game skyrocket. His heart going faster and faster with each beat. And there they were. Those mismatched eyes and that smug face that seemed to haunt him. He was so very smart. He thought he was at least. Always three steps behind. Couldn't get his hands on anything that Joshua didn't offer up. And he loved jerking that ******** around. Telling him they'd had sex when he'd just drugged and stripped the poor fool. It was laughable that the dumb b***h was so easy to twist.

Perhaps it would have just been better to make that happen for real. He could right now. Dose the dipshit with Monarch and watch him burn. He could feel it in his own body and it was driving him insane. The red headed hacker slid through the crowd until he managed to get his hands on Tala's shirt long enough to shove the other back against the wall. From there his own brain when stupid. His flesh was on fire as he shoved himself up against the investigator. Kissing along his cheek and jaw as he laughed. "Hey... You tried it didn't you." He pulled back to grin at him through bleary eyes. "I can make it feel better... All you have to do is trust me."

"Just trust me..." He kissed Tala's cheek one more time before gripping his hand. Tugging ever so lightly as he slipped slowly down the hall. Knocking and opening the door to the downstairs bathroom. Sure. It wasn't the most magical place for a first screw. But hey. They could just get it over with against the wall and pretend they actually cared back in his apartment. He didn't care... It was just sex after all. Just sex and violence. Just a fake little dream about something that really never mattered at all. That timer... Fraud. And this moment... Real. "Tala... Kiss me."

With: Self > Detective d**k
    Only.Offline.Comments: If you need me to change anything. Let me know. I'm trying T.T Sorry if it's bad.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
    User Image

▅▅ Look at me baby, oh please won't you smile for me? ▅▅
    The Secret Thoughts Of One ↴
    Julian Carter
    'If there's no books on murder, perhaps we try a little trial and error?'
    ▅▅ Oh why such sad eyes? I can't be all that bad can I? ▅▅

Kiss Me Like You Mean It /❣/ I Wanna Hear You SCREAM

" Bottoms up! " Allison yelled, tapping her glass to the edge of the kitchen counter before knocking back the dark whiskey inside it. Julian followed suit, despite finding it odd to celebrate in this way so early. His darling sis had finally landed a solid chair in a salon that catered mostly to well off business women in the city. So it merited to a few shots of Jack before heading off to work. Though Julian grimaced slightly. He learned at the age of fourteen to hold and handle the burn of even the highest in alcohol content, he had grown so used to pretending to be a light weight, that flinching had actually become reflex.

" Ah, city life's made ya weak Jule. " Allison sighed, poking at his belly like she always had. Now there was no longer any pillow of fat to cushion the jab. Only lean muscle that tensed sorely from the sharp motion, and yet she'd never stop. " I'll return wit a case o' Angry Orchard for my delicate wittle flower. " She teased, though she'd force regular beers down his throat anyway. "Shouldn't you be heading out now?" Julian replied, grabbing her glass before she could refill it. Instead she checked her watch while taking a swig straight from the bottle. " MMM! " She nearly spat, realizing that she was running a little late. " Gotta go. Kisses! " No sooner did the words leave her mouth, before her wet lips stamped a faded shade of burgundy against her brothers face. And then she quickly took her leave. There was a loud hissing as she passed the wild eyed rescue pet she swore was a demon cat. Daddy didn't like the loud clacking of heels, most women, loud noises, or the sound of doors opening... He actually didn't like much of anyone or anything... So hissing at Allison was a regular thing. So was her flipping him off, not that the feline understood the gesture.

"Come now Daddy. I've got your food all ready for you." Julian cooed while lifting the antsy creature who stared intensely at him. There was a low rumbling purr, as the cat snuggled closer in his arms. Whatever his previous owners may have done to him, Daddy lived up to his original name. Screwball. Taking him back to the kitchenette, he presented the cat with a partially baked chicken breast, held in a small paper bag, giving the cat something to tear into and feast upon. According to his sister, Julian was the reason Daddy always attacked wild animals. And sure, it was tearing into things for mostly raw meat and NOT the fact that domesticated cats supposedly held the highest kill rate than any other feline cross the globe. Following instincts were the only thing that kept beautiful beasts from becoming the horrible abominations that men had devolved into. So raw meat and bloodshed might not be considered 'civilized' but it was a lot better than being an arrogant race who spent so much time lying to others in the name of 'manners' and 'sophistication' that they forgot, themselves, who they really were.

Julian was probably the most extreme of these abominations, but at least he admitted it to himself. Which put him above the rest of the liars and cheaters out there, who somehow convinced themselves of this ruse known as humanity. Or maybe Julian was just bitter and pessimistic. He had always been a bit on the grim side, but after his last breakup ages ago, he had grown quite sour.

"Positive thinking..." Julian mumbled, opening his silverware draw and retrieving a cigarette he had taped to the top of it since, as far as his sis was concerned, he 'quit'. "There are books on how to do that." He was no stranger to the self help section in book stores, though he never went beyond reading the titles and maybe thumbing through the first five pages. Since there weren't any on how to kill your ex, a few annoying neighbors, and that one guy at the pizzaria who always gets your order wrong, without getting caught, those books were mostly useless.

"I'm leaving you in charge. Kill anything that moves." He told his beloved, while lifting the small black flowering pot that held fresh parsley in order to snag his lighter from beneath it. Taking a swig from the whisky bottle himself, he made his exit from the small apartment and passed the elevator. Aside from still being ever conscious of his weight, taking the stairs wasn't all about exercise. Rather it kept him from getting stuck in the elevator with any chatty or strange neighbors. The boy lit his cigarette and hopped nonchalantly down the stairs. The book store was a good distance from his place, but he wasn't in the mood for biking. And with iffy traffic being a constant problem in the city, walking was always a better option for him.

WHERE: Heading to a bookstore == WITH: Purpose? == THOUGHTS: Nothing better to do

The post that went nowhere. -sigh- way too lazy with his post format but I suck at them anyway so it would have been just as bad no matter. MOUSY EXISTS! Just with no partner. xD

Will post for Harry eventually!

Quotable Noob

User Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

C a u t io n !

Workaholic on Site

▌│█║▌║▌║ ђєภгא คl๒єгt t๏๔ฬєll ║▌║▌║█│▌

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Sure, it wasn’t like he had been expecting that work would be easy today but, how the hell was he to expect that a weeks worth of crap would explode like bad plumbing in one day. It had been such a great morning too. He got a free cup of coffee at Java King for being such a loyal patron and he wasn’t the first one in the office either. It was the best morning a CEO could have until those brats ruined it. Every senior member of Onsite sales team had a rookie they trained. This had served to be very efficient and allowed him to train more and more at once over a period of time. Sadly, two of his best Onsites had managed to get stuck with two of his unhopeful field rookies and today they for some reason got the insane ideal they could handle the contracts themselves. Along the way the two of them not only failed to let anyone know of their actions but, they had managed to switch up their paperwork and ordered the wrong items for each business. The wonderful thing about these two companies were that they were members of his top ten contract companies. Anything in the ten area were big name companies that if Henry lost even one he was going to kill someone.

Word reached his ear around eleven o’ clock when the two bumbling idiots reported to their senior who quickly realized the error. So along with having the company in an uproar calling the manufacturing companies for the items ordered and having to adjust and fix payments to the large orders. Henry was left with smoothing over the frustration of the site supervisors. With no time to go out himself he rallied together a few of his relief division that specialized in difficult customers and softening them up. With them visiting each site that had been affected in all this mishap he left his worthless senior rookie to handle the apologies to the project managers. He sucked at handling Onsite, In office, and relief but, he seemed to work great as a stress ball for the managers in rather extreme situations. Usually, after extensively expressing their unhappiness with the situation they felt refreshed and willing to listen to word and flattery.

It seemed as if everything was going to end without a hitch but, his luck had not been so kind. Soon after he received a call from Helena one of his hardest working employees complain that she couldn’t take much more of her negotiations with the Hillsmoon construction site. At first he had been worried that maybe it was her clothes but, she had made a big effort in dressing more conservative. So, with no other options he sent Sam to go help her handle the project details. Crisis Adverted, No. Not only did he get another call but, it was from the manager saying that not only had their been a fight but, along with Sam, a few of his workers had been arrested.Your kidding. Was the only thought going threw his head as he finished off his sixth cup of coffee and his tenth cigarette. Most would have gone into some sort of shock but, at this point the smoke and caffeine were the only things keeping him in one piece. It seemed that the reason behind it was the harassment of Helena and he was very well aware that the company and Hillsmoon relations were already strained in a bad way so, this wasn’t going to end well at all. Helena was what someone would call beautiful and blessed at birth but, he didn't want to restrict her from working in the field because of her sex. She was one of the best for a good reason.

This incident carried well into the late afternoon between conversing with supervisors, previous supply companies, the manager, and his manager; it was determined that Helena would not press legal actions and those responsible would be punished appropriately along with a formal apology. Hillsmoon would speak of their willingness to continue business at another date. Sam was released around four that afternoon and everything finally seemed to slow down except for the fact that he had not only managed to do nothing today but, he still had quite a large amount of paperwork that needed to be handled. Exhausted and near the point of starvation he quickly worked through the paperwork snacking on chips and cookies his employees left him with at the end of their days.

Numerous minor problems flowed into his office that he easily passed along to the relief division or sent right back to the problem causer; most understood that with the help of a senior member it was easy to revolve smaller problems. If they were not aware he quickly made them. It was nearing five when he got from his seat; the small snacks were hardly cutting it and he was out of coffee. A small break. He told himself but, as a CEO he really didn't want to leave the office it was struggle out the door until he was walking the streets.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
    Location, Location, Location: The Park

Two's a crowd: No One

Penny for your thoughts: Soooo muuuch wooork....soooo littttttle fooooooood...

Just the right light to set the mood: Exhausted and Bothered.

Angel cora's Significant Otter

Romantic Hunter

Marcus

User Image

The German blood looked at the man that now held the USB out to him. ‘Perhaps I have misjudged him’ if this man was truly one of them he wouldn’t have the common curtesy to return something to anyone.

Marcus breathed he needed to apologies for his previous actions after all someone of his class needed to be above this childishness. “Thank you and sorry about what I just said it was uncalled for.” He murmured as he reached out for the USB drive. "And if you are so worried about me being in a crowd then lead the way. I'm Marcus by the way" he smiled coyly.

✓Location: Ally
    ✓With: Soul mate
    ✓Feeling: Uncomfortable and playful
    ✓OCC: *crawls out of black hole called school before getting sucked back in*

Grey_skye

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

User Image
    User Image
    ℒ υ ĸ αxxxv ō ɴxxxℬ e α υ м o ɴ т

The Sous Chef chortled at the blonde's description of Luka—quite the motor-mouth he was, she noted. Indeed, the brunette was precisely that type of person the man had limned. "Those kinds of people are hard to come across these days, Lad." She pointed out with a smile. "Besides, you'll definitely adore Mr. Von Beaumont! Just a lovely boy, so precious." Gushed the Sous Chef and giggled to herself before she led the young man to the heart of the café. It didn't go unnoticed from her that the Blonde sneaked a tasty morsel from the Pâtissier's station, but she kept her mouth shut for the sake of not embarrassing the man. She wore a small grin because who wouldn't snag a bite of gourmet dessert fresh from the oven? If she didn't know any better in the culinary field, she'd probably swipe one from the tray as well. There was no blaming the blonde. It's delicious food anyway.

Once the Sous Chef called over to Luka and the said man turned around to remind her to not call his name so formally, a piercing screech alarmed from the Timer, causing the whole kitchen to pause in its progress. Luka's demeanor of a commanding Executive Chef melted into a slurry of muddled words and a stuttering mouth. The brunette flushed a deep tomato red before he mentally slapped himself into sanity because this was downright humiliating. Luckily the blonde was a forgiving one. His name was Jaime and Luka repeated it in a hushed whisper as if he was testing how the name rolled off his tongue. Honestly, when Jaime mentioned that the Timer was just a lousy piece of technology that was too heavily advertised, Luka fought to keep his composure. To him, the commercial device was as real as it said—as hard as that sounds. Or, maybe he was too gullible and believed everything he was told. That's most likely it.

For a moment, Luka was too engrossed in his thoughts that he forgot Jaime had extended his hand out to him. He didn't want to leave the man hanging. Quickly, he dusted his hands together and wiped one on his frilly apron, then grasped the other's, giving it a firm shake. "Alright. Jaime it is." Luka flashed the blonde his pearly whites before pulling his arm back to his side. Seeing that Jaime was a little uncomfortable with the multiple pairs of eyes focusing on them, the brunette clapped his hands twice saying, "Okay, everyone! Back to your stations. We still got plenty of hungry mouths to feed out there! Let's get going!" And that seemed to douse the stiff atmosphere, knocking the kitchen brigade back to work on their cooking. Luka glanced at Jaime, humming a 'hmm?' when he asked him a question.

Walking a couple of steps over to the blonde who began to toy with some culinary utensils, Luka shrugged his shoulders, picking up a whisk and examining it like it was the most interesting thing in the world. He looked over at Jaime. "You can say that. I cook on my free time. Actually, it's my first time working as an Executive Chef in this setting, so I'm not very good at it quite yet, but I'll get there." A laugh escaped his lips as he set down the whisk. He watched the blonde let his fingers explore other types of cooking utensils. In turn, Luka softly said the names of each one that Jaime touched. Then, when Luka tore his gaze away from his new found friend, his eyes caught on to an empty station. An 'ah-ha' moment went off in Luka's head. "In fact, wasn't I suppose to treat you to dinner?" The question was more for Luka rather than to Jaime since the brunette didn't wait for a reply and went ahead to hook his arm around the blonde's, dragging him over to the vacant station. "Do you like pasta? How does a shrimp scampi linguini with sun-roasted tomatoes? A tortelloni? Actually, don't say anything. I'll just make your food right in front of you. How does that sound? I'm sure you like it! I used to go to Italy all the time in the summer when I lived in Germany."

In a blink of an eye, Luka started to run through the kitchen, fetching flours, eggs, butter, cream, and all sorts of ingredients and tools he needed for his special cuisine for Jaime. It was the least he can do after the incident this morning, even if the blonde told him to forget about it. Organizing the things he will be using on top of the counter, Luka untied his apron around him and put it around Jaime. "Don't want you to go home covered in flour." He chuckled and rolled up his sleeves, not bothering to find an apron of his own. "You can help if you want—wait no, you're helping. It'll be fun!" Luka went over to the sink and washed his arms and hands and then dried them on a clean dish cloth. He gestured Jaime to the sink with a tip of chin. "Wash your hands and arms really good, then come back to where I am. I'll teach you how to make the pasta dough." As the brunette waited patiently for Jaime to clean his extremities, he got a few cups of flours and placed it on the counter in a mound. Using his fingers, Luka made a well in the middle and broke some egg yolks in the middle and tossed the shells and whites in the trash. Adding a couple of other ingredients with the eggs, Luka shuffled a little to the side to accommodate Jaime once he finished drying himself. "Now gently, break the egg yolks in the middle. Incorporate the flour as well and mix them all together until you get a huge mass of dough. Remember, make sure to not break the ring of flour or else all the yolks will spill out, okay?" Luka coached Jaime along, making the soon-to-be pasta.

_______________________________________________________
                                          OOC ^^

EdgexofxNight

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    User Image
    xxPair of boots and a sack of clothes
    xxxxFree and easy down the road I go

╫─────────────────────────────────────────────

Gage felt like he was losing his mind, Novalee still nowhere to be seen. Yet he new better than to let his panic get the better of him, he needed to keep his cool not only for himself but Kohaku as well. He wouldn't want to scare the boy after all. Besides that, keeping a level head made thinking a whole heck of a lot easier, best not be running about like a chicken with no head. You see her yet?" he questioned smiling down at him despite all his parental instincts screaming at him. 'No, not yet.' Kohaku shook his head smiling comfortingly back up at the tall cowboy. Such a trooper just like his own dad, Will certainly had one heck of a boy to be proud of.

"Alright, we're gonna cheat a little then." he said turning around towards Wilder, only the horse wasn't directly behind him as he had been a moment ago. Instead he was wandering off into the crowd as well. "Son 'ov a gun."Gage growled having some more colorful language he'd like to say only there were children present. Lot's of damn children, except apparently his daughter. "Wilder you good for nothing sack of horse meat, ya git on back 'ere this instant, ya hear!" he called after the animal whistling at the horse to come. The animal snorted and shook its head as if brushing off the command blatantly ignoring the brunette as he continued to casually trot away a touch faster even. "Oh fer cryin' out loud- now ya give me sass?" the country man sighed hoisting up the boy onto his shoulder. "You keep a look out, I'll do the walking, deal partner?" he instructed following quickly after the horse.

Meanwhile

Nova sniffled her cries dying down as a soft voice spoke to her calmly. She peeked up once more at the stranger her bright hazel eyes tearfully gazing up at the redhead as they asked for her name. "Ya pwomise to help?" she asked skeptically slipping back away from the other a step. "a'cuz papa said I shouldn't talk ta strangers on accounta they might be bad." Nova said shuffling her feet and grabbing the edge of her dress nervously. This person didn't seem to be all that bad at all, in fact they seemed really nice and pretty too. They even asked about her papa and had said that they would help find him for her. "But I can't find 'em, so will you help me?" she asked again putting on a brave face best she could. It was another thing her papa told her, to be brave in the face of danger and everything would turn out alright. "Ma name is Novalee."she said finally offering her name to the kind stranger, having decided that they were good people and they could help her. "His number?" the little girl chewed on her lip thinking hard, her papa didn't fuss to much about his phone like a lot of people did so she wasn't exactly certain what the number was. He had told her a few times before, but being nearly six Nova hadn't fully had a grasp on her numbers yet let alone an unsequential combination of them. Mostly Gage would write a note down for whoever was watching her leaving all his contact information for them. Except seeing as she was with him for the whole day, such a little note wasn't needed. "I- I guess I don't know.." Novalee sniffled looking down at her feet sadly. "I only ever call Wilder, like this." she added whistling for the horse as she had before, though not expecting him to hear her in all the noise about them. Fairs were fun, but certainly noisy.

-Back With the Boys

Jogging after the horse would have been a whole lot easier if there had been less people standing about like a herd of dumb sheep. Sure they moved for the animal to go through, but for another human being clearly in a hurry? It was like they were all conspiring to slow him down. "Wilder git back 'ere ya rotten beast." Gage grumped as the horse trotted on his merry way a good ten feet away, just where he was going he had no clue. He couldn't be attracted by the fair food could he? or may there was the petting zoo nearby? Had his horse ditched him in this time of need to find a date? Such thoughts made the man rather woeful, not only was his daughter lost but his horse was probably getting more action that he was. Such a sad day.

Except Wilder was doing no such thing as he followed to the sound of whistling that was being swallowed up in the din of the fair. It had been faint, but the animal had heard the call coming from somewhere in that direction, his ears flicked still searching until he found the pair. Novalee and an interesting stranger. Trotting up behind the redhead the horse snorted and nudged them lightly in the back getting a good sniff of them. "Look, look Wilder found us!" Nova giggled throwing herself at the strangers legs once more her hazel green eyes bright at the animal's arrival. After all where Wilder was papa was sure to be following behind. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you." she sniffled just about near tears again.

Sure enough shortly behind the horse came the brunette man jogging and maneuvering his way through the dense flow of people a young boy around Nova's age on his shoulder. He was obviously frustrated and more than a little harried as he beelined for the horse not wanting to lose him too. "Wilder, ya no good, spoiled rotten, heartless- ." Gage grumbled as taking hold of the horse's reigns only to notice the redhead "Oh pardon him miss, he dun mean no harm, just forgets his manners from time ta time." Gage said flashing the stranger an apologetic smile though he didn't get a good chance to look at them before an instant later he realized his daughter was there too. "Nova! bless my sole girl ya scared darn near the heck outta me." the country man gasped scooping both the girl and the redhead in his arms spinning them for a round or two."Papa!" the little girl squealed as they all twirled her, her papa, Kohaku and even the pretty stranger. The spin was short as Gage suddenly realized his folly and was quick to set down the lot of them. "I beg your pardon miss, but ya can't blame a man fer getting a little excited after finding his girl." the brunette apologized a rosy flush dusting his cheeks a touch as the grew a little sheepish. "Thank you for keeping my little girl safe." he said smiling at the other his hazel eye locking with the strangers only to be greeted by the strangest sound.

xWearing xLocation ⊲ fair xCompany Redheaded Stranger, Darling Novalee & KohakuxThoughts Well I'll be damnedxOoC procrastination > 3 <x
          Yume Yokohama

─────────────────────────────────────────────╫
    Someday I know it's gonna take me home soxx
    Free and easy down the road I goxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items