Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 208 209 210 > >> >>> »|

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

“Yeah a few things, I didn’t check that well because it was getting dark, but I’ll look better in the morning” Nessa said as she moved over to the stock pile and set down her bag and began pulling out more cans to set in the pile then more knifes and lighters, she then pulled out the polysporin “It’s not really something we can split three ways but I guess we’ll figure it out” she said then set it down with the rest, reaching into her bag she pulled out the sharpening tool “I also found this but I’m keeping it” then slide it back into the bag.

Moving to Alistair Nessa knelt down beside him then pulled out the muscle rube and Tylenol and set them down beside her “I also found these” she said as she opened the container of muscle rube, and began to apply it “It wouldn’t make it better over night or anything but it should help”

WHERE: Next to the couch Alistair is on
WITH: Alistair & Jimmy
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

██████████████████████████████

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That's cold." Alistair coughed a little as he opened his eyes and turned his head towards Nessa and cracked a slight smile. "Thank you though." He said as he began looking for something to aid his thirst. "And, you guys set me a bottle of water." He sighed with a smirk then grabbed the bottle and began to gulp it down until it was almost gone and laid back on the couch and let out another sigh. "What a wimp I am I passed out second after I finished off one of those zombies, what if another one came I would be dead now then alive again, you get the idea."

Alistair was beating himself up inside for being such a loser. "I mean who does that." He huffed as he turn his attention back towards Nessa. "What is there to eat , i'm starving right now." He said with a slight laugh and then the pain hit him again and he winced, almost blacking out again.

Where: First Floor, abandon apartment
With: Nessa & Jimmy
Thinking: Man, i'm such a wimp
Doing: laying on the couch.

(( Ooc: . ))

......So Now We Must Rise And Fight

██████████████

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

Gasping Nessa jerked her hands away when Alistair spoke to her, she wasn’t expecting him to wake up just then, she sighed then went back to rubbing it in to the muscle “It’s no problem” she told him then gusted to the bottle of water by the couch for him as he asked for it and finished putting the muscle rube on his leg.

Nessa shook her head at Alistair “Don’t worry about it, we’re all exhausted” she said then looked to the corpse she really needed to get the bodies out of there, they smell like hell. She looked back to Alistair and stood up “There shouldn’t be any… I should have checked the apartment better” She said then walked over to the cans of food “Let’s see we have corn, green beans, peaches and re-fried beans” Nessa looked at Alistair, she could see he was beating himself up inside “Hey, seriously don’t worry about it” She said then grabbed the can opener out of her bag and opened one of the cans then handed it to Alistair “Here, the re-fries will have more protean to them” She said then handed the fork from her bag to him.

Nessa saw him wince from the pain and grabbed the tylenol she had set aside for him, opening it she put two into her hand and have them to him “Yeah you manage to strain the muscle pretty good.”

WHERE: The abandon apartment
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Undead Rogue

10,575 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image

IM NOT A KILLER HEHEHEHE

Seth pulled out his rifle and shut the window from the apartment. the inside of the room wasn't very clean, there was a bloodied woman on the ground her skull smashed open. cockroach's skirted around the corners of the room and the front door was boarded with long wood to keep the door from opening. there were opened cans and trash on the floor it was painfully aware that he was living her and wasn't going to last much longer at this rate. "well, that's my last canned corn, ugh" he stared out the window and lost himself for a moment. "maybe it was the lack of water or food, but everything got really fuzzy for a minutes seth collapsed and his head hit the table he was standing by, the contents on the table all fell to the floor. making a load noise.

currently: on a steel balcony, by the pharmacy.
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

"Keep pitying yourself and I'll knock you out again" he said jokingly, voice as acidic and sarcasm ridden as humanly possible. He smiled though, a bored, tired smile, green eyes glittering like emeralds in the dimming light and moved closer, looking at the tub of stuff that Nessa had shown him. "I already have a few tubs at my base" he said with a shrug, getting up and taking it to the kitchen, putting it aside in the pile he was making for Alistair.

"I need to steal some more car batteries, the freezer at my base is going to run out of energy in a few days time" he said thoughtfully, cracking his neck. This happened all the time, he'd remember something like this at the oddest moments. But it was just something he'd done since childhood. He hummed under his breath, wandering around the apartment, stealing blankets and pillows out of the bedrooms, shaking them out to make sure there weren't any spiders or bugs in them before bringing them out to the living room.

"Anyone up for a blanket tonight?" he asked, hauling them out into the living room with a huge grin, dumping them on the floor with a flourish. He might take a few sets of bedding home with him, make his base a little more, livable. He grinned at the thought, thinking about taking some furniture as well. He'd need to steal a truck thought. . . Hmmn, easier said than done, trucks were noisy things. Moving vans were easier. He'd have to steal something during the day and from a bottom floor apartment, not from this building though.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Pack: Knife, water bottles, Machete and a small first aid kit
Health: 95%
Where: abandoned apartment kitchen
With: Ethan, Nessa, Alistair and Vincent

[OOC: ]

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

"Well, at least I got some rest." Alistair huffed as he grabbed the can and the medicine and took a bite of the re-fried beans then swallowing the pills with the last gulp of water. "If you knock me out, your dragging me out of this place." He said towards Jimmy with a slight smirk, he would love to get dragged out of this place instead of walking. "If that muscle didn't strain itself I would be up walking around now." He said with a grim look while looking at his injured leg with a huff. "I'm mean didn't you see that awesome jump off that building, it was insane." He tried to sound enthusiastic about the whole situation, if something did happen he would be the one holding them back.

"I wouldn't mind a blanket, its quite cold were i'm at right now." Alistair said looking towards Jimmy as he popped out a room with blankets. "But, whats on the bed situation there is only two couches and one chair." He began as he tried to lean up a little so he could get a better handling on the can as he ate. "The couches are small enough with only one person. we could use a mattress on the floor or something." He said finishing up the can of re-fried beans then setting the can back down and gazed at Nessa "How long do you think it will take before i'm back to my usual self?"

Thinking: At least I got some food in me

██████████████
User Image

"With the right amount of rest and the heat rub being applied correctly and often, you'll be able to walk tomorrow" he said , handing over a blanket and a pillow before stretching over, handing a pillow to Nessa as well, just in case she wanted one. "It'll be painful, but you'll be able to walk, or hobble out of here" he added with a grin, green eyes turning from emerald to acidic in just a moment as he spun around back to the pile of blankets pillows and cushions he'd grabbed, huddling into them like they were a nest, wiggling excitedly at the rare luxury.

"So, Alistair, do you have a base in town or are you just passing through?" he asked, relaxing slightly but staying fully alert. He'd slept in quite late that morning, he'd probably be able to stay awake most of the night and keep watch if needed. "I've got a base, fully equipped, really sturdy and safe, i have plenty of food and a stock of weapons" he said as if it were the most pleasing conversation to have over breakfast with the family.

User ImageUser Image

[OOC: bleurgha bleurgha, boring post is boring :/ Sorry for my post being so boring ]
Jason watched through his scope for at least an hour. The two he had been helping had disappeared behind cover and now appeared to be gone. He collected his casings and put them in his bullet box, before packing his rifle back up. He slung his gear over his shoulder and picked up his M1a and headed out again. The night was hot and things were very clear. He reached down on his M1a and switched on his EOTech site then folded the four power fixed zoom scope over. It was too dark to make good use of it. He quickly moved down the street away from the sniper. He had to find shelter.

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

Nessa looked at the pile of blankest that was dumped onto the floor, she didn’t really feel conferrable sleeping in the apartment with them, she had just met them and didn’t know what they were capable of… That and they were two strong men both a lot bigger then her, but the bedroom doors locked may be she would be more conferrable in there?

Nessa was brought out of her thoughts by Alistair’s question “Well if we could put cold then heat on it would be healed in no time but since we can’t it may take couple of weeks, but Skull is right, you should be walking on it by tomorrow it’s just going to be sore so try not to push it.” She really didn’t want to stay with them, again with the trust issues… She wanted to trust them but… She just couldn’t… But she also didn’t feel right about just leaving an injured person to fend for themselves ‘I’m just going to stay around until Alistair is healed, after that if he can’t handled thing on his own that’s his problem’ she thought then sighed.

Looking to the walker corpse Nessa walked over to it and grabbed its arms and dragged it out of the apartment and into the hall a good distance away from the apartment door, and huffed, tired dead weigh always weighed more.

Nessa walked back into the apartment to the living room and to the closet door, there was blood on the door but not that much considering that the zombies didn’t have a heartbeat. She opened the door and the body floor in front of her “Nice…” she said then grabbed it’s arms to drag it outside with the other but as soon as she did it sprung to life again and held tight trying to pull her close enough for it to eat, Nessa pulled back struggling to get free of its grip, as soon as she broke one of her hands free she grabbed her hunting knife strapped to her hip and plunged it into its eye, its grip let go of her other arm and she stumbled backwards landing on her butt, she panted breathing heavily now “Damn it I hate it when they do that!”

WHERE: The living room of the abandon apartment
OUTFIT:

OOC: Sorry its so late guys I meant to post last night but i was to tiered

User Image
User Image

As soon as he heard the commotion he threw the blankets off, rushing over, his own knife stabbing into the back of it's neck and he wrapped his arm around it's chest, attempting to drag it off her. When it finally fell limp, blood covered his chest and arms from the stab wounds he'd given it and he sighed, looking down at himself in disgust before dragging its body out of the apartment. He'd have to look through the closets for clean clothes now.

He stripped his shirt off, trying to clean the zombie blood off himself.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, genuine concern in the mans eyes, offering to help her up even though he was covered in a zombies blood and shirtless. The tattoos all over his body looked almost ethereal in the dimming light coming from outside as night started to fully settle in. "Do you want me to get you some water?" he asked, stooping down to her height as he tried to figure out how best to help her.

He took a step back, not really knowing what to do but hoping she was okay, still watching her with soft, concerned green eyes.

User ImageUser Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

Nessa panted for a few more seconds before answering Skull “Yeah… I fine… Just tired…” she said between heavy breathing and looking to the knife that was stuck in the back of its neck “The head next time… It has to be the brain to put them down” she then look to Alistair on the couch worried that he would be upset that he didn’t actually kill that one, it was just playing dead again and almost got her “Don’t worry about it!” She told him “I wouldn’t have made it three months if I didn’t know what I was doing” It was a really close call but she was just going to play it off like it wasn’t.

Nessa’s attention was brought to Skull offering her a hand up, she pulled her hands away from him and in close to her chest, she seemed to become vary guarded “No I don’t need any water I’m fine, really”. Grabbing her knife off the ground it had fallen out, Nessa then pushed herself to her feet, she did struggle with it for a bit but one she was on her feet she was fine.

WHERE: The living room of the abandon apartment
OUTFIT:

User Image

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

Hits his head on the side of the couch. "Man, that thing should have been dead, it's not ok I almost got you killed for not killing it." Alistair protested as he tried not to fall off the couch and injury himself even more. "But, if you got bitten I wouldn't be able to kill you, I mean I can't kill some one who has helped me."He huffed as he turned his attention to Skull. "Thanks for helping her out." He told him with a slight grin, in his mind he was beating himself up even more then he was before. 'I'm such a wimp, I can't even kill something in a closet.' He though to himself as he curled up in the blanket and rested his head on the pillow. "I'm just dead weight, aren't I?" Alistair asked turning his attention towards Nessa and back to Skull.

Thinking: I'm such a wimp....

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

“Damn it Alistair! I’m fine! I checked this apartment there shouldn’t have been one it the closet! When you make a mistake like that people end up dead! So if I had gotten bitten it would have been my own fault!” Nessa said almost shouting but she was still trying to keep her voice down “You didn’t almost get me killed I did” She seemed to be breathing heavier now “And if you let me turn I swear to god you’ll be the first I eat!”

Looking at Alistair’s face Nessa could tell he was still blaming himself and when he asked her if he was just dead weight she had had about enough, she pinched to bridge of her nose and hissed out a frustrated sigh then dropped hand by her side “Forget it” she said annoyed. Nessa put her hunting knife away, grabbed her bag then walked to the door and opened it “I’m not going to be a part of your pity party!” as she left and slammed the door behind her,

Nessa stood still for a few moment and looked down at her hands they were shaking “Damn it” she cursed under her breath quietly, she was acting like it was nothing but it was way too close… ‘That apartment should have been clear, and now he blames himself because I ******** up!’ Nessa put her hands to her face and rubbed her eyes, she needed something to eat then some rest desperately, but she needed to secure the other door first, walking over to the door she hadn’t secured yet then knelt down and did the something as she did with the other door placed the table leg she had taken in the handles for the doors then pulled off along strip of the duct tape and twisted it then wrapped it around the handles and table leg to hole it in place. Still breathing heavy Nessa leaned her back against the wall, she was exhausted.

WHERE: The hall securing the door to the stairwell
WITH: No one at the moment
OUTFIT:

User Image
User Image

He watched her storm off ,wincing at the slam of the door before looking at Alistair. "I really oughta slap some sense into your thick head mate" he said with a dull smirk, stalking closer and raising his hand just slightly. "I mean, i did tell ya earlier i'd knock you out if i heard you talking s**t about yourself" he added, standing over the other guy before lowering both hands, immediately going for a grip on the mans shoulders and leaned in.

"Now then, grow a set, because this is your last warning" he said in a tone that oozed evil hidden behind an innocent, childish voice.

He was quite good at threatening other people, didn't like doing it that much these days, but that's because humans were hard to find and Zombies didn't really give much conversation.

User ImageUser Image

Pack: Knife, water bottles, food, Machete and a small first aid kit
Where: abandoned apartment
With: Alistair

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Vincent woke abruptly to find his hands were tied to the arms of a really shitty rocking chair. One that was bolted to the ground, as Vincent found when he tried moving it. He couldn't even remember what had happened. He remembered leaving his small group while they weren't looking, but that was it. He swore, and looked around at his surroundings. He was in a really run down apartment room, judging by the fact that he could see nothing out the window directly in front of him, he was near the top, or middle, floors. He could tell this wasn't the same one from earlier, since that one was much shorter, so Vincent wasn't really digging the chances of a rescue. To get a sense of the layout, Vincent was at the wall in front of one of the only windows, and directly in front of the door all the way across the room. To his left there were two beds, and to his right, there was a door leading into a bathroom, that was next to an odd shelf-like table that had an old, destroyed TV sitting on it. Apparently looters never bothered to take the things that were bolted down. Vincent stared out the window for what felt like an eternity before he heard voices outside his room, and three pairs of footsteps came in. Vincent had already worked the arms of the rocking chair loose. One of them came over, and stood in front of the window. great view, huh pretty boy? judging by his accent this man had to have been from the country. Albeit, his accent was kind of light. Vincent looked up and gave a sarcastic, smart a** smile before replying with yeah, great. I gotta say, I've been taken on worse dates by creepier guys and moved to scratch his nose on his sleeve. The hay seed scratched it for him, and Vincent nodded. The man went back behind him, and started whispering with the other two for maybe five minutes before Vincent spoke up. Hey, so you gonna kill me or do your own little 'Deliverance: The Concrete Jungle Edition'? he asked, making sure to pick Deliverance to make fun of the country man's accent. A heavy set of foot steps rounded on Vincent, and the man came back in to view. Have you ever seen Tallahassee, in that Zombie land movie? Think him, but much uglier, and a good bit fatter. The man punched Vincent square in the jaw, and then moved back to whisper with the others. Vincent had to use extra caution to make sure the chair's arms didn't break off before he wanted them to. He'd eyed that big revolver on the man's belt, and didn't want to be on the receiving end of that. Alright, I deserved that, but seriously, there are some sick ******** out there, I'm genuinely asking if you're after my blood or my a**. Gotta prepare myself, y'know? he said, and stifled back a laugh. The man came into Vincent's view again, and hit him in the same spot of his jaw. He was tough, that was for sure, it was already starting to hurt pretty bad. I don't know you, city boy the countryman began, but Vincent interrupted. That's a good thing, everyone hates me he said, very matter of factly. The redneck gave a chuckle, and licked the back of his teeth, and inner cheeks. Why do rednecks always have to do that? Vincent thought, but his train of thought was ended by the man speaking up again. I don't know you, and you were just skulking around in my territory. Now my boys here don't like that, and I don't like that. And we been done in a bad way fer a long time now, nothin' good to eat. You see where I'm gettin' at here? The man said, and patted his beer gut. How he'd kept that thing in the apocalypse was a mystery up until just now. Vincent's eyes grew momentarily wide as he jerked his head back in a mocking manner, and said wow you really are a sick ********, just in a different way than I imagined while shaking his head. His head-shaking was interrupted by a fist. Them godless sons 'a bitches' gonna eat you anyway, so if one of us gotta be eatin', might as well be the man that's still got God in his heart, and one that's still beatin' he said, and raised his arms up like a preacher. Y'know, I never read the bible, but I am pretty sure God said something about ******** eating people he said, and his head was met by another blow to the jaw. He was starting to get a bit dizzy. 'Kay, don't talk about God in front of a brainless cannibal redneck. Check that, someone? Vincent's face had another meeting with the redneck's fist. Is this how you tenderize your meat? he asked in the middle of choking down a laugh, and burst into flat-out laughter. Before, of course, being punched in the jaw again. He let out a dejected Oh. Which was more of a grunt than an actual word, and the redneck went back to his buddies to whisper a bit more. Finally, they left, but not before the redneck's fist kissed Vincent's bruised and swelling jaw goodbye, and Vincent was left to stare out the window, head hanging a little limp, and blood pooling on his shirt. He finally snapped back to reality, and worked the arms of the chair off. They were crudely socketed in, and then held there with glue. This was the kind of chair you'd get at an old flee market, back before the zombies showed up. In fact, he vaguely remembered him and Jeremy stealing one after having a bit too much alcohol one night, and Vincent riding on the top of it while Jeremy ran around the streets, carrying it on his back neighing like a horse. But that's a story for another time. Vincent slipped his hands out of the restraints, and took two of the wooden bars that had been used to hold the arms in place, and then put the arms back into the chair, and set his hands down on them like they were still tied. He waited in silence, a mischievous grin on his face as he stared out the window at the setting sun. The men returned. Vincent smelled a lot of pot, and booze, and almost busted out laughing when he realized how easy this was going to be. The man rounded on Vincent, and once again punched him in the jaw. Vincent allowed the arms to pop off as the large man jumped back.

The first improvised steak went into the man's protruding gut, the second went into his eye. Vincent let go of the one in his gut in favor of grabbing the man's revolver. He cocked it while spinning around and put a round in the second thug's leg as a pistol round narrowly avoided his own head, and went crashing through the window. Vincent took the opportunity to shove the fat one out of the already broken window before approaching the thug on the ground and taking his gun away. Where's yer friend? He asked, his voice cold and almost monotone. The man didn't reply, instead he spat onto Vincent's shirt. Vincent reacted by taking the man's knife off his belt, and jamming it into his knee cap. How many of you are there? Tell me or I'll start popping knee caps off. Just, just the three of us, I swear, Jim's out getting supplies, oh god please get that ******** thing out of my leg the man cracked under the pressure. Vincent assumed Jim was the one who was missing. He twisted the knife outwards, and the thug screamed as loud as he could as his knee cap slid out and onto the floor. Vincent took the man's pistol, not wanting to waste his own ammo, and shot him in the head. Vincent stood up and quickly gathered his bag from the counter with the TV on it and rushed out the door. He didn't want to be there when the horde showed up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff