Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 208 209 210 > >> >>> »|

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki looked at all the people. His crazed smile wide on his face. He backed up against the door, feeling the heat of the flames. Damn. "Are you mother ******** really so scared, so selfish, that you can't allow one person to walk in and join your little group? What the ******** is that? It's one thing if I was being ripped to pieces, but I had enough time to get in and close the door before they could. s**t, they can't even get passed the ******** furniture." Aki kicked the machete on the ground to the side, towards the bathroom. "All I want, is a ******** answer, so we can be friends, and get the ******** out of here before the whole damn building burns down!" Aki's trigger finger was getting itchy, and he was beginning to get impatient.

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

Oh, you're just gonna die like the rest~

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------
"Lalala~" Maiko, seemingly ignoring the tension of the people arguing, would walk out of the bathroom. She was carrying a plunger, and two cans of hairspray. She'd walk close to the door, coming to her knees as she spoke. "Oi, Mates." She'd begin to cut the carpeted floor after pulling out her box cutter, not at all explaining what she was doing, yet for some reason talking in a british accent. "Hate ta' be the voice o' reason, here, but it's almost nightfall. This whole building's gonna be on fire soon." She continued to cut. It was a small sqaure, and she lifted it, to reveal wood underneath. "These twits love tha light. This'll be seen for kilometers away. Buggers gonna be all over this place like a moth to a flame. Kinda literally, if ya' think about it, if moths ate people instead of clothes."

She stood, touching the doorknob slightly. It was warm. That was rather good. It meant the flames were in the hall, rather close, but not breathing down their neck. She place her ear to the door. Hm... One, two, maybe three zombies right outside, and lots more in the hall, probably distracted by the fire. The furniture probably had caught fire already, allowing some to get past it. Still... It was perfect.

She'd swing the door open, shouting, "Have at thee, knaves!" Even as she opened it, she jumped back. Two bodies fell in, hitting the ground. She flipped the plunger around, so that the handle part was facing the floor, and she'd quickly impale both of their heads. Normally, a plunger couldn't do so to the human skull, but these rotten corpses? It was child's play.

A third one was still standing. Worse, it was on fire. That didn't really bode well, but...

She brought her foot up, doing what could only be described as 'Sparta kicking' the dead guy backwards. It'd fall over, it's body weakened due to the flames consuming it. The fire would soon start spreading to the floor. Maiko pulled out a lighter, cranking it open and dropping the plunger in favor for one of the cans of hairspray.

"BUGGER OFF, YA BLOODY WANKA'S!"

She'd immediately spray the hairspray, it lighting up in a blaze of glory. Only she didn't aim it at the zombies who were now shambling towards them.

She was aiming it at the ground outside of the door.

The ground would light up anew, the flames burning even brighter than before. The girl would cut off the makeshift flamethrower, backing up.

"I AM THE TITAN PROMETHEUS, BRINGER OF FLAME! FEAR ME!" This definitely got the attention of the zombies, who were all making their way over. She narrowed her eyes, and threw the cans at the ground, that she'd previously set aflame.

They exploded. As the first zombies stepped on the spot, the floor in the hallway would give way, dropping the thing onto the level below. She'd sort of push the one of the zombies that fell in out of the room and into the new hole, and then would shut the door.

"... I think I burned my foot."

Teehee!

... Am I broken? Am I MAD?

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Nessa nodded to Jimmy when he said to not let him in then looked to Alistair and awaited his answer but before he could answer, she heard another gunshot this time rather close to her and with the sound of the shot she felt a sharp pain in her side, she looked down quickly to see if she had been shot but it was shrapnel, he had shot the door knob then she was then thrown forward from him kicking the door open.

Falling to the floor Nessa was knocked senseless for a few moments, once she had gotten her bearings again she turned herself over to see the man had Alistair and Jimmy at gun point. This guy really had something coming to him. Nessa forced herself to her feet and grabbed her knife off her hip and pressed herself against him her knife pushing into his groin “Drop your weapons a**hole!” she said plainly “We were protecting ourselves, your a** is your problem” she then pushed the knife harder against his groin without piercing anything… Yet… “It’s your fault were in this mess so give me one good reason I shouldn’t just lay you open and use you as bait?” she asked “Why is the building on fire anyways? Another f*ck up you made?” Nessa asked, with his arms spread apart to aim his guns at the guys he wouldn’t have time to aim them at her before she could do some serious damage to his genitalia. On top of that Alistair and Jimmy were both armed and if he took his weapons off them to aim at her they would hopefully back her up.

WHERE: The apartment
WITH: Alistair, Jimmy, Aki & Maiko
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Vincent had made it all the way to the bottom floor of the apartment. He had taken a little time to look around, and from the looks of it this apartment used to house a small army of bandits. Or a large group of families that they had all killed. Vincent didn't stop to ponder it much, he left out the front door which looked like it was security locked before everything went to s**t. He was just about to leave the parking lot when he heard a shotgun go off, and the driver window of a car next to him exploded. Vincent quickly doubled back and took cover behind the car. He had a feeling he was about to meet Jim. L-Look mister, I-I don't want any trouble or nothin'. What did you do with Tommy and Jake? The man called out. Vincent poked his head up a little just to see him. He was a tall and skinny man, but he was wearing a vest that showed Vincent his arms, one had a sleeve tattoo and both were very well-toned. But the man didn't act like a typical raider. Vincent's head was perfectly in sight, and still he didn't shoot at him. He looked scared, but Vincent couldn't exactly see very well. He had on half of a ski-mask that had a skull on it and a pair of dark tinted military grade shrapnel goggles. You their mate Jim? He asked. Y-Yeah, I'm Jimmy. N-Now w-what the ******** did you do to them? The man asked and raised his shotgun. I did what I had to, Jim. They're dead. Vincent replied. Jim's reaction was a bit more calm than Vincent had expected. Like, you killed 'em? He asked calmly. Vincent rolled his eyes. No, the magical pink ********' elephant did. He's here to save humanity. Yes, I ******** killed them. Vincent told him. Jim actually let out a laugh. I like you, mister. But I still gotta kill you. Can you tell me your name before I have to do this? Jim asked him. Vincent decided his odds weren't the best, since he had no ammo. But he had an idea. He stood up and dropped his gun on the floor to look at Jim. Vincent Alexander Savoretti. At your service. He said. How about we settle this man to man? Fist fight. Winner takes all. Vincent knew this man was a probably a bit stronger than him, but Vincent was confident his skills in hand-to-hand combat could get him through this. It was either that, or a shotgun to the face. I can do that Jim said and set his shotgun down. He drew a bowie knife off his belt and set it down next to the shotgun. The two approached each-other. So where'd you come from, Vincent? Jim asked. England, you? Vincent wasn't ready for Jim to take a swipe at him. He took the hit right to the jaw, thankfully on the other side that he hadn't been hit on yet. He stumbled back and put his hand to his jaw. So it was this kind of a fight? Vincent stepped closer and went for a right hook, Jim caught it and looked at him during the momentary break. Atlanta Georgia. You a long way from home, Vincent Vincent brought his left fist into Jim's gut, and then threw his right on right into Jim's head. Jim stumbled back. Vincent could have taken him down right there, but he let him get back up. Yeah. I actually came to America before the outbreak. Spent a few weeks here before this all started. I lost my only friend during the outbreak Jim got up, and tried to run at Vincent with his fist, but Vincent knocked it out of the way and got him in a choke hold. Did you - Make it - Painless? Jim asked between grunts as the two wrestled around. Vincent finally let him go, and slammed his head onto the back of the car. Not that kind of lost. We got separated. What about you, Jimmy? Jim turned around and landed a punch right to the center of Vincent's chest. Right in the sweet spot. Knocking all of the air out of him. Vincent doubled over and started coughing. Jim wasn't as nice as Vincent. He kicked Vincent in the gut, then in the head. Vincent fell over onto his back in a daze. Lost my brother and my girl, that kinda lost, I didn't get to make it quick. I had to bash their ********' brains in with a bat. Jim said. Vincent could hear the pain in his voice. He stood up and got back into his stance. I'm sorry to hear that. He said before spitting out a bit of blood. They got closer and Vincent unleashed a volley of hits on Jim's stomach. Something to slow him down. He got him everywhere he could before Jim landed an upper-cut to his face, breaking his nose. Vincent stumbled back. It ain't your fault, Vincent Vincent cracked a weak smile. That was something he always said. He thought about calling a truce, but he could see in Jim's eyes that he was dead-set on killing him. It was probably an honor thing. So how'd you get stuck with those assholes anyway? Vincent asked him. Jim went for another punch but Vincent knocked it out of the way and swung his fore-arm into Jim's face. Breaking his nose in return. Jim stumbled back a bit. Exactly how you said it. Got stuck with 'em. They were my family though, I guess. That's why I gotta kill you. Vincent nodded. He went for another punch, but Jim caught this one. He landed a powerful punch right in Vincent's gut. This had gone on long enough. Vincent took what energy he had and put it all into a sweeping kick to knock Jim down. He waited for him to get back up before he simply slapped him in the face to confuse him, then kicked him in the stomach. Jim fell backwards onto the car. Vincent approached him and locked his arms into place. Using Jim's own arms, he pressed all of his weight onto his throat, slowly choking him to death. Sorry Jim, it's nothing personal. Jim actually seemed to nod in agreement. Maybe he had wanted to die the entire time. He didn't fight it. Vincent almost felt bad for what he had to do. Suddenly, Jim's eyes went wide and he pushed back just enough to choke out what the ********] Vincent didn't loosen his grip, but he did look back to look at what Jim was looking at. A building was on fire. Vincent couldn't help but think that that had to have something to do with the man with the dog. Vincent couldn't think of anyone else that would burn down an entire building. He didn't know it, but he had let go of Jim and turned around completely. When he did realize it, he quickly whipped around, expecting a shotgun to the face. But Jim was just staring at him. Truce? At least until we figure out what that is Jim asked. Vincent nodded, but he had other plans. As Jim took a few steps forward, Vincent took his shotgun off the ground. Jim turned around to say something but stopped when he saw Vincent pointing the shotgun at him. Jim knew what was about to happen, Vincent could see it in his eyes. Vincent hesitated, then squeezed the trigger.

Vincent collected his pistol, then slung his new shotgun over his back. He looked at Jim's headless body for a moment, then searched him for ammo. He found a few shells and pocketed them before turning his attention to the apartment. He thought for a moment, then went on his way towards the burning building. Beaten and bloodied, but still very much alive for another day.

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

Nessa watched as Maiko pushed her was past then and through the door into the hall then began to yell, she then grumbled at the girls actions her eyes snapped back to the guy in front of her “You and your girlfriend are far to reckless…” Her eyes glaring holes into him, she then tilled her head a little too looked at Jimmy “Gather the supplies there should be a fire escape from the window in the bed room”

Nessa tilled her head in the other direction to look at Alistair “Go help him and make sure you get the muscle rub and Tylenol, we need to get out of here” She told him then brought her eye back to the man in front of her again “Put your weapons down or the dead will be the least of your problems” she said pushing the knife into his ground again “Oh and holding people at gun point isn’t the best way to make friend, most don’t take too kindly to that.”

WHERE: The apartment by the door
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Bashful Explorer

User Image
xxxTxxoxxdxxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Todd noticed the zombies moving away from the store. He got to his feet and looked out the front door once they had cleared the area. Something was drawing them further into the city. He waited for a moment, there was no alarms going off that he could hear. He'd expected it to be a car alarm from a zombie bumping into it but over all it was quiet. But then he saw it, the flickering of orange light and the smoke that was rising. It was a little hard to see with the buildings blocking and the light outside going down but there was definitely a fire. It wasn't too far from where his building was.

It was drawing the zombies away from his area which meant he could move freely, or at least better than he could a minuet ago. A burning building could mean survivors, but what if they're already dead? Todd scratched his head, he had to be careful, he might just walk right into a trap filled with zombies. As long as he kept his distance he'd be ok, or at least he hoped. Todd grabbed his pack and supplies and headed out the back, he checked the area for any zombies and moved toward the light in the distance.

He wanted to find survivors, if they were injured he could help. He just hoped they weren't all dead when he got there. He quickened his pace a bit into a light jog, slowing every now and then to keep quiet and watch for zombies. He kept in the back alleys keeping out of the streets so that he wasn't in clear view of any walkers. The building was closer than he thought, this was good and bad, good that it was closer to the edge of the city, it would be easier to get out. But more zombies would be drawn there as well, anything further in would get closer to the edge, possibly follow them out too. Todd could see the building now, the fire was up a few floors. He could already see some zombies heading into the entrance, climbing the stairs. They were ready to hunt. Todd bit his lip as he moved to the building, he spotted a fire escape that wrapped around the building and went all the way to the top.

He watched the street waiting for an entry the zombies were a little preoccupied with getting into the building. Todd managed to circle around the back without them noticing he held his pack slightly hoping his cans weren't making too much noise. Todd looked up at the fire escape, he jumped up on a trash bin and grabbed the ladder, slowly he pulled it down trying to not make too much noise with the metal scrapping against the other part of the ladder. Todd started to climb, the area of the fire wasn't too far up.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

User Image

Maiko shuddered, a light giggle coming to her mouth. "Reckless? Teehee. Not at all! It was all planned! Now they can't get in, see?" She'd giggle again. "Y'know what's reckless? He asked me for my name. You know how rare that is? Usually, it's Graaaah. Or, it's, 'give me all of your stuff and I'll make your death quick'" She nodded, sagely. "So... Reckless is threatening a person who would ASK ME FOR MY NAME!"

The last part ended in a scream, but she stopped, letting out a sound. "Heh... Heh heh... Tee... hee..." The girl was slightly shaking, now. She was resisting, resisting the urge to

LEAP AT HER AND RIP OUT HER ******** THROAT

because it would be bad. It would be terrible. She had a gun, but that wasn't worrisome. More so the machete guy. Plus, her new friend
no not friend all her friends died hehehe

was he her boyfriend that's what the girl called him but she was a fool fools get bathed in BLOOD and purged by FIRE

might not be ok with her ripping the throat out of a human, or dragging a nail against her jugular and drinking her blood, or clawing through her stomach and hanging her with her own intestines. He might find it inhumane or something, and try to kill her. Then she would have to kill him too, which would be a shame, because he asked for her name, and she knew his name.

"What should I dooo Aki? Ehehehe...."

Teehee!

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki thought twice before even considering beating the s**t out of the girl that had a knife to his back. Not only had she just pissed him off, but put the lives of two at risk. Was she really that ignorant? Aki grinned at Maiko. When the girl started giving directions Aki just stood there looking at her. Apparently she was the leader of this little group. He put his guns in their holsters, and folded his arms. [******** coward...hiding in your own fear..."Aki mumbled under his breath. He sighed and looked at Maiko when she asked him what to do. He thought for a few moments.Killing them would make him look bad, and he wasn't keen for killing people unless it was to save his a**. Thinking back to the contracts he'd gotten as a hitman, Aki thought about the people he'd killed, and even though all of them were men who had been corrupting the government, putting drugs on the street, and prostituting young girls, he still felt that killing was wrong. Despite this, he did it very often these days. For a change Aki lowered his anger and looked at Maiko. "Let's just stick with them. The more the safer, you know?" Although, the madman had meant what he said, in the back of his mind he was really thinking More people means less speed. Which means we'll have to split up if we want to get away from zombies, or hunters. Hunters were people he killed for food, supplies, and anything they could get their hands on. More commonly known as bandits. These days there were a lot of the ********. Aki picked up Skull's machete and held it out to him. "No hard feelings?"

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

Seeing Aki lower his guns Nessa slowly moved her knife away from his genitalia then backed away from him putting her knife away as she did her hands resting at her sides the one hand by her revolver, she seemed to stand there watching him for a minute, she then looked at the girl, it was very obvious there was something not right with her this could cause problems for them later, they were definitely making it harder to trust them.

Nessa then moved away and helped the boys gather always watching them from the corner of her eye. Throwing the strap for her rifle over her shoulder she remembered that her revolver only had three rounds in it, popping open the cylinder she removed all the spent brass then grabbed the more rounds from her ammo bag on her upper thigh almost on her hip. Fully loaded again Nessa snapped the cylinder for her revolver back into place and placed it back in its thigh holster.

“Let’s get going” Nessa said as she moved to the bedroom and looked out the window and sure enough there was a fire escape, but the walker had already began to gather in the street, there was none in the alley yet but one the walkers spotted them there would be. Nessa turned to face the little group they had gathered and pointed at Aki “You down first, I’ll follow right after. You and me are going to cover every one well they get the that fire escape” she said pointing to the one on the building next store to them “Skull your down next follows by Alistair, that way you can help him if he needs it. You both are to just go straight to the latter” she turned to look at Maiko “That leave you sweetheart, same thing once you down you had straight back up” Nessa then looked back to Aki “After their all up you head up after them I’ll cover you and follow right behind you” she then looked over the group as a hole make sure that they know that she was talking to everyone “Once your are up, wait for everyone else, if you take off don’t expected us to go chasing after you, if you do you are on your own”

WHERE: The apartment, in the bedroom my the window
OUTFIT:

User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
UP DATE

User Image

Before Sunrise - Morning – Late Morning - Noon – Evening – Dusk - Night Fall – Mid Night

User Image

Freezing - Cold - Chilly - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot - Boiling

Full Cloud Cover - Cloudy - Light Cloud Cover - No Cloud Cover

Thunder & Lighting - Pouring - Raining - Drizzling - Misting - Hailing - Freezing Rain - Snowing - Fog - Clear

Powerful Winds - Very Windy - Windy - Breezy - Gentile Breeze - No Wind

Bold is current

DAYS AFTER DAYS

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(99 DAYS POST APOCALYPSE)

User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

"Oh hard feelings is an understatement" he said innocently, smiling from ear to ear in a way that would seem sweet without all the tattoos on his face or his green eyes glaring angrily at the other man as he snatched his machete back. He spun around before anything else could be said, grabbed all the supplies he'd stacked on the bench and swept them into his bag before hastily looping his arms under Alistair's body and picking him up, carrying him out of the living room which was starting to burn and become unbearably hot. He followed Nessa into the bathroom and listened to the orders, If he had his arms free he'd have given her a sarcastic salute.

He shifted Alistair's body, now holding him on his back piggy back style, growling, "You better hold on tight mate" under his breath to his comrade. If he heard the other going into Pity mode or Imbecile mode again he'd drop him right into the center of the Zombies. Okay, so he wouldn't. The apocalypse had taught him compassion. Sure he still had the temper and the outward hate for all living things, but he did care, underneath all the anger he was a loving person... Loving was pushing it.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Pack: Knife, water bottles, food, Machete and a small first aid kit
Health: 95%
Where: abandoned apartment
With: Alistair, Nessa, Maiko and Aki

[OOC: Sorry for puppet controlling Alistair there. ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iason Fearless Iax

I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin

Jason had been on the roof of a high building making a temporary bed for the night when he spotted the orange glow of in the distance. He quickly grabbed his Tac. 338 and sighted in on it. From what he could see a building was burning. He was thankful for the fire in the darkness it allowed his scope to gather the light so he could see what was going on. He could identify movement in the building. Movement to controlled to be zombies. He controlled a flutter in his heart as he quickly began scanning the building trying to spot them a way out. That was when he saw the zombie horde. There was far too many for him to snipe them all.

He felt intense frustration at his inability to communicate to them. He wanted to let them know he could see them. He wanted to help them. He quickly dug out his range finder and lazed the distance to the building. He quickly dialed in his scope as he had done a million times before. He grabbed his flashlight as he picked up his rifle and deployed his bipod scoping in on the humans. He flashed his light in their direction in attempt to get them to see him. He didn't know how he could communicate with them but he was dialed in and was prepared to offer cover where he could.

Saw the darkest hearts of men

And I saw myself starin' back again

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

User Image

Maiko nodded at Aki's words. She'd visibly calm, after taking in a deep breath. "Ok, Aki. If you say so." She'd nod, a smile coming to her face. "So, time to get out of the burning building, yes?" After listening to the plan, however... The girl narrowed her eyes at this woman who

wanted to die so she threatened the only person to ask her name

wanted Maiko to go after Skull.

WHY? SO THAT AKI COULD DIE LIKE THE REST!?

Maiko sort of shivered across her whole body for only a second. After a moment's time, she'd speak. "... No. I go with Aki. I don't trust any of you." And she better not try to stop her. Somewhere, Maiko realized that this really was the rational option.

But Maiko also knew that she wasn't a rational person.

Teehee!

Bashful Explorer

User Image
xxxTxxoxxdxxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Todd continued to climb the fire escape. He would have to come right back down no matter what the situation which annoyed him. But if he got to the window at least he'd be able to find out if anyone was alive up there. He walked along the platforms of each level continuing to climb the ladders. He was trying to keep quiet but it was a little hard with the metal, every step seemed to make a little noise. Todd could smell the smoke from the flames, he was getting closer now. He looked down for a moment as he climbed the ladder to see if any zombies were near, they seemed to be still concentrating on the front entrance.

'oh s**t, don't look down' Todd thought closing his eyes for a moment tightly gripping the metal bar, he wasn't that high yet but heights weren't big for him. He had been concentrating on getting to the apartment that he hadn't noticed how high he'd already gotten. Todd opened his eyes and saw a flashing light in the distance, another survivor possibly. It was only for a brief moment, hard to tell if he really saw anything at all. Were they signaling for help? Though there was also a possibility of it being a trap. Only way to know for sure was to go over, but for the moment all he could do was climb.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ℐason ℱearless ℐax

I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin

Jason was glued to his scope. Another human had suddenly come into view climbing the fire escape. He could have sworn the man had looked at him. Fear dropped his flashlight next to him and steadied his rifle controlling his breathing. He scanned up ahead of the man climbing looking for any threats. The man had a clear path all the way to the others. He checked the horde at the front door. The bulk of them were still trying to get in but a few in the back began to wander. He was about 900 meters out. If he fired the horde would here it but he was hoping it would be far enough away from them not to disturb the main horde. He fine tuned his scope for the shot. He watched as one of them began to wander around to the back.

He held a half mil off to counter for the flight time to the zombie. He exhaled as his heart slowed his heart thumped, then before it could thump again the .338 cracked and a second later the zombies head exploded apart.

The horde stopped for a brief moment before going back to banging on the door. Jason worked the bolt and kept scanning. He was deadly accurate and he was determined to get someone out alive.

Saw the darkest hearts of men

And I saw myself starin' back again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas