Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 208 209 210 > >> >>> »|

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

██████████████████████████████

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Watches Nessa as she storms out and shuts the door and turns his attention to Skull as he began to talk. "You won't do anything, if you knock me out your dragging me if we have to go some were." Alistair smirked until the man had grabbed his shoulders and leaned in. "Dude you need a breathmint, and I do have a set." He coughed waving his breath out his face as he pushed him off him and sat up in the couch wincing at the pain in his leg. "Now if you excuse me I have to go get some one." He stood up and began to limp towards the door then looked back at Skull. "Keep my spot warm for me, ok mate?" He chuckled at the word mate as he grabbed a can of re-fried beans and the can opener, then huffed as he opened the door and peaked around "Well, you seem like your just about had it with me." He said to her in a low voice as he handed her the re-fried beans and the can opener.

"I'm sorry I can't imagine losing another friend of mine again, it's just so difficult to not blame myself when my friends are in danger." Alistair said as he slid down beside her and lowered his head and looked at the floor. "You guys are the closet thing I got to a family, all mine died here." His mind began to race back to the times he saw his own family being eaten alive. "It's just that I can't afford to lose anyone else." His memory of his mother began to flash in his head over and over as she was being eaten alive , and he began to cry.

Where: Top Floor, Hallway
With: Nessa
Thinking: It's to difficult
Doing: Sitting next to Nessa, crying.

(( Ooc: . ))

......So Now We Must Rise And Fight

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Nessa slide herself down against the wall so she was sitting on the floor, trying to caught her breath, as she did she began thinking about Alistair’s wound ‘If it’s bothering him that painful it maybe worse then just a pulled muscle, it could be a miner muscle tear or he could have pulled the tendon, ether one he’ll need rest it for at least 24 hours and he won’t be on it tomorrow…’ Nessa sighed and rested her head against the wall “Sh*t…” she whispered ‘If that’s the case he’s not going to like it and we’ll get more 'woe is me' crap from him’

As she sat there Nessa felt her body not wanting to get up, her muscle relaxed and protested even the thought of her getting up, how bad would it be if she fell asleep in the hall…? She let her eyes close her body need the rest but they snapped open when she heard feet coming up the stairs, lifting her head she listen more intently, it sound like they were dragging their feet ‘It’s either the dead or someone that was as tired as I am, but why would the dead be coming up stairs?’ Nessa questioned herself ‘Noise…’ She remembered that she had slammed the door ‘Fu*k up number two! Damn it Nessa! You know better!’

Alistair came out of the apartment and started talking to her trying to apologize ‘Not now!’ Was the only thing she could think, her head turned away from him and to the stair well to listen to the foot fall it sounded like there was at least five that many would easily pose a problem for the three of them especially if they were all tired and Alistair was hurt, it was better if he didn’t have to fight. When Alistair sat down beside her Nessa pressed her hand to his mouth tightly hoping he would get the idea that she wanted him to be dead silent. They had reached the floor Nessa could hear a couple of groans accompanying the shuffling ‘Yep definitely the dead…’ they pushed against the door a couple of time and she closed her eyes tightly well holding her breath, she hoped if the walkers found nothing and they didn’t make so much as a peep that they would lose interest and leave, Nessa let her head sink and the walkers in the hall pushed on the doors again, when suddenly she could have swore she heard a gunshot off in the distance, her eyes flicked back open, it was so faint she wasn’t sure if she actually heard or not… That was until the walkers started back down the stairs, ‘They must have heard it to’ she thought her eyes stayed on the door and her hand didn’t move from Alistair’s mouth until she couldn’t hear their footfall anymore.

Nessa finally let her breath out, breathing heavy again she looked to Alistair “What the hell are you doing up!” she scowled at him as quietly as possible “You need to be resting your leg!” Looking over him she could see the tears in his eyes and let out a sigh “Look, we just met so I’m not go to lie to you about this, I don’t really trust you but we all fu*k up every once in a while you just have to get over it” Nessa thought about it what for a moment he did something to take his mind off of things, she then reached into the ammo pouch on her thigh where she had been putting her brass and grabbed three of the empty brass out then placed them in his hand “These are the bullets I used to set off the car alarms and save your a**” She didn’t really set off the car alarms to help him but he didn’t need to know that… “Get better and replaced those bullets so I can get going… I’m not gonna stick around forever y’know” she said then looked at the can of beans and can opener “Thanks” She said contemplating getting up but she wasn’t sure if she could, ‘Oh but I have to’ she thought then pushed herself to get up, struggling to her feet “Come on, let’s get you resting again” She said then helped him back to the apartment.

WHERE: The hallway on the top floor
WITH: Alistira
OUTFIT:

EDIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

He watched the two come back in, eyebrows raised skeptically before sighing. It was like dealing with a child, this guy just didn't seem to understand that he couldn't afford to live in self pity. "You're being a sooky crybaby" he mumbled under his breath, quietly enough the others wouldn't hear it before walking to the kitchen and looking out the little window, trying to figure out where the gun shot had come from. Whoever had done it had managed to collect a few different packs of Zombies. "They're gonna have a full on horde on their hands" he said softly, loud enough for the other two to hear.

He went to the bedrooms next, going through closets to find some spare clothes to wear now that his shirt had been ruined and removed. He found one that suited him, a black short sleeved shirt with a few small rips in the hem line. He pulled it on and looked at the Jackets, grabbing those and bringing them out to the living room. There was some ladies wear ones as well. More than likely belonging to whoever the guy who'd lived here had slept with.

"Look kid, you need to toughen up" he said honestly, not bothering with being gentle. The kid needed to learn to control himself, "you can't survive this world much longer if you're constantly trusting strangers and crying over a mistake" he finished, dumping the jackets on the floor unceremoniously. He wasn't being harsh, in his books, he was actually being pretty gentle. He sighed and sat down on the floor, facing the door, all the other doors in the apartment closed as well just in case the rooms weren't as clear as they'd originally thought. He sat with his machete in hand, relaxed but at the ready in case there was any sudden noises in the hallway.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Pack: Knife, water bottles, food, Machete and a small first aid kit
Health: 95%
Where: abandoned apartment
With: Alistair, Nessa

[OOC: Skull is a d**k. Sorry about him. ]

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

██████████████████████████████

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alistair began to lean against the wall when Skull began to talk. "I don't trust you, so I must be doing something right." He chuckled a bit and began to limp towards the couch and sat down. "That gunshot just cleared out this place for the night." He said out loud as he rolled the three bullets in his hand thinking. "Emotions are now put aside, this leg can with stand a speeding car ramming into the side of it." He said with more confidence as he shifted his blades and set the bullets in his pocket and stretched out. "I don't know about you guys, but I feel like investigating that little noise." He said cheerfully as he began to take normal steps, but the pain has hit him again. "Who's with me, or am I going alone?" Alistair asked trying to hide the pain from the leg and gripped the doorknob and looked back towards them as he placed one hand on his katana. "It's been to long since I used these."

Where: First Floor, Abandoned Apartment
With: Nessa& Skull
Thinking: Let's get this going
Doing: Gripping the doorknob waiting..

(( Ooc: Alistair is moody xD. ))

......So Now We Must Rise And Fight

User Image

"That's not growing a set, that's being an idiot" he said, huffing exasperatedly, rubbing his forehead as a miniature migraine kicked in. With a small groan he turned around, heading to the kitchen with a grimace as he tried to ignore the kids idiocy. "Freaking imbecile" he muttered, flicking his hair out of his face, green eyes glaring at the kitchen window as he grabbed one of the bottles of water, taking a hasty gulp before closing the bottle and turning around, offering the bottle to the others whilst staring at Alistair.

"1, you're injured" he started, "you would die as soon as you step into a horde" he added for emphasis, his hand up with its' middle finger up, directed at him, then added a second finger, saying, "2, you're suffering from chronic fatigue, you so much as try to fight, you'll collapse". He paused, looking the kid up and down, leaning in close till their noses were almost touching, green eyes going from hard and solid like emeralds to a bright, acidic color that seemed to burn into souls.

"3, we're all tired, we're all hungry, we don't have guns, taking on a horde just to Investigate a few gunshots would be group suicide" he glared, the burning green turning slightly darker, their noses just a hairs breadth apart. "I will not go save your a** just to get mine skinned by zombies" he said, the rest of the world seeming to just go silent around them as he stared the other guy down.

User ImageUser Image

With: Alistair, Nessa

[OOC: okay... let me rephrase that. Skull is a COLOSSAL d**k. ]

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

Once they were back in the apartment Nessa wanted Alistair to lay back down on the couch but he wanted to go check out the noise “No, lay down” she said plainly as she leaned against the wall to rest “And quit the act just a few minutes ago… You could barely walk...” she then looked to Jimmy “Do you have a tenser?” She continued, Nessa was falling asleep her energy had run out “We should wrap his leg”

“Alistair lay down!” Nessa demanded “We don’t even know for sure if the walkers in the stairwell are gone!” She said trying to get him to stay there was no way she could fight right now and heading in the direction that a horde was going was always a bad idea “And Skull I have two guns”

“Alistair seriously if you push you leg and it just a pull you could wind up tearing the muscle, then it will take months to heal” she said “You need to rest it”

WHERE: The apartment
WITH: Jimmy & Alistair
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

First, let's imagine a guy with a sniper rifle on his back, wearing a hoodie, a beanie, baggy cargo pants, converse all-stars, and fingerless gloves. Imagine that he's walking down the road looking like a wanderer. In this case, Aki was a wanderer. He was a wandering thief. The thief walked around town, bored, still daydreaming about how he'd stolen ammo from a few scavengers, and lived to tell the tale. He reached in his backpack and pulled out a molotov cocktail. Grinning widely, Aki lit the damn thing and threw at at the nearest apartment building. He had 3 more so it didn't matter to him. Of course, being a thief, he just wanted things that were of value. He thought about finding a group, to use and manipulate. If he found one, he could live carefree, and only do what he was already good at. Hell, he'd leech off the bastards, but if it came to his life, or theirs, he was sure to leave them behind. His only problem was girls. If women were involved, he'd probably end up doing the right thing for once. After passing by another apartment building, a horde of zombies came running towards him. Aki's eyes widened, and he looked for an escape route as quickly as he could. He quickly took a left into the alley, right by that same apartment building and ran as fast as he could. The worst thing that could happen, was to get spotted by a horde of zombies. The moment he found an entrance. He had run in a circle to the spot where the zombies had just came from. There was a door with claw marks on it and he banged on it. The moment he saw the horde slowly coming in, he wasted two bullets from his revolver, taking out the zombies that came in the hallway. He pushed a dresser in the middle of the hallway and threw a couch on top to keep them busy. Aki tried opening the door, pulling on the knob as hard as he could. Then he heard voices inside. Two male, one female. What the hell, a threesome? Aki threw away his thoughts for a moment, remembering that he was in danger. "Hello!? I know there's somebody in there. I'm not bit, but there is a horde of zombies on my a**, so could you please open the ******** door and let me in?"

Bashful Explorer

User Image
xxxTxxoxxdxxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He didn't sleep long, it felt like the second he closed his eyes and blacked out the next he had to open them again. A loud bang from outside had startled him awake. It had gotten darker now. Todd was quiet his eyes adjusting to the change in lighting of the store. The shadows playing with his head. For a moment he was confused thinking there was someone inside, but then he realized he was alone and the zombies where still outside.

He sat there quietly listening to the movement beyond the walls of his shelter. He was far enough in the corner where he could see the shadows of the zombies and how close they got to the doors but that they couldn't see him. He just hoped they didn't smell him. Todd watched as a few zombies came up to the front door, they seemed to be having trouble opening it. Todd had secured it as much as he could, along with the cage that pulled down. He heard the door budge a bit but the first zombie seemed to give up quickly, the other banged on the frame a bit. This made Todd a little nervous. He hoped the glass or plastic or..what ever it was in the door would stand up to them banging on it. He slowly lowered his hand to the floor and closed around the handle of his handgun. Suddenly there was silence. Todd looked at the shadows, the zombies were moving away from the door and going down the street.

Todd realized he had been holding his breath. He let himself breathe and calm down. He wasn't even being chased and he felt like his heart was racing. He rubbed his forehead a bit. He was an idiot for coming to the city. , 'time to make a perimeter check' or at least thats what he was planning until he got to his feet. He suddenly felt dizzy and lightheaded, as he stumbled a bit he grabbed the shelf near him to steady himself 'or maybe time to eat something' He should have eaten before going to sleep since he had found food, but the bed was for some reason more tempting at the time. He sat back down and dug through his pack, now....meat or peaches? he was sick of peaches, but what if the zombies outside smelled the meat when he opened it. After glancing at the shadows of the walkers outside once more Todd stabbed the can of peaches with his knife. He looked up at the shadows again for any sign of movement. They didn't seem to hear anything 'Bottoms up' he thought as he drank more of the peach juice in the can

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

Oh, you're just gonna die like the rest~

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------
Teehee.

She noticed the zombie horde coming her way. There were a rather large amount of them. Lots of zombies! If she were a zombie, she'd be happy! Zombies didn't eat zombies.

But she wasn't a zombie. She was a human. And zombies ate humans.

Just like they'd eaten her father, her mother, her little brother right in front of her. Just like they'd eaten every person who'd ever been nice to her. WHY? Mother said she shouldn't do that running stuff, it was dangerous. MORE DANGEROUS THAN GETTING EATEN ALIVE? YOUR INTESTINES HANGING OUT OF THE MOUTH OF YOUR HUSBAND? HE REACHES FOR YOUR SON, AND ALL YOUR DAUGHTER DOES IS RUN!
Teehee. Run and son rhymes.

No. Bad thoughts. She really needed to find a way out of this situation. It was a bad one, you know, with the whole horde of zombies and everything. And it would be terrible to die now. Why would it be?

... There wasn't an answer to that question, it just would. NO! DYING WASN'T THE ANSWER! SHE WOULD LIVE!

The girl noticed a guy with a rather large gun on his back run into an alley. She didn't have a gun, unless a flare gun counted. She couldn't use one anyway, she tried, and hit the guy who'd came in the night and touched her while he thought she slept. His wife had saved her life, and was angry about it. So she accidentally hit her too.

ACCIDENTALLY

The gun was out of bullets, anyway.

More importantly, she was now running into the alley. Naturally, she couldn't follow the guy, because zombies were chasing him. Plus, what if he thought she was a zombie? She hadn't eaten in a while. So, instead, she jumped up on a closed dumpster, making a fair bit of noise. She couldn't grab the ladder of the fire escape, because it'd make too much noise. So she had to go for the actual platform. Maybe about ten feet up. With the dumpster, wouldn't be too hard.

The fact that this wall was of brick only helped. Brick had a nice grip to it.

LIKE THE GRIP OF THE DEAD ON AN INNOCENT CHILD! HE CALLS FOR HIS SISTER, AND SHE RUNS!

She would take two steps up on the wall, on the second, pushing up as high as the could. Maiko would grip the edge of the platform, her hand having a reverse grip. From there, she reached her other hand up, gripping as well. From there, the girl would place her feet on the wall, using the bars to sort of sidle her way up. It was awkward, and a bit painful, but it got the job done. She supposed her small size was a rather good thing, here.

Before long, she managed to end up on the platform. She walked up the staircase daintily, blowing a raspberry at the zombies. Every level, she'd listen to the windows. Finally, at one, she heard voices. She tried to open it. It didn't work.

WHY DID EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT!?

She'd return to a lower level, trying to open this window. It did so, rather smoothly. The girl stepped in, looking around for a moment. Hm... No zombies, that she could see. There were a few bodies, though. Were they rotten? No. Not yet, suicide via bullet to brain. Recent?

Fresh. She was hungry. Would the people upstairs have food? No guarantee. But if she showed up with blood on her, then they might reject her.

AND THEN THEY WOULD BURN.

Still, she would keep note of this. Worst case scenario, she'd come back. The girl continued on, and ended up into a bedroom. She saw an iron. Perfect. She took the iron, returning to the window. She looked back at the corpses. "If they don't have any food, I'll rely on you to feed me, ok?" It was lonely, being her, so she got conversations where she could.

Maiko returned to the fire escape, ending on the level with people. This was probably going to hurt, but it was ok! Pain felt good sometimes!

She reared back with the iron in both hands, and swung.

The window would give way, completely shattering. The girl, as broken as the window, would fall inside, not having expected it to give way so easily. As a result, she was rather injured by the shards of broken glass. It was funny. She'd gone on hungry because she was worried about them seeing her bloody. And now she was bloody anyway.

Teehee.

Teehee!

... Am I broken? Am I MAD?

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Noticing the zombies heading in another direction, Aki scratched his head for a while. At first, he thought they'd lost his scent or that maybe they found another way to get him. He turned around to see the other section of the hallway and cursed under his breathe. He crawled under the things that blocked up the hallway and looked down the halls. The horde had gone looking for another piece of meat. An easier target. He raised an eyebrow and grinned. He heard a window breaking and pulled out his revolver, slowly walking towards the direction in which it came from. When he opened the door to the room, he saw a girl with black hair, and a cap. He put his gun away quickly, hopefully before she saw it and smiled brightly. "Thanks for the diversion. You saved my a**." He closed the door behind him, and turned to the girl. "So, who the hell are you?"

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

User Image

Maiko looked up at the man. He'd pulled a gun on her momentarily, but it was ok. Because he put it away, like a good person. Which was good.

BECAUSE BAD PEOPLE GOT THEIR THROAT TORE OUT WITH HER TEETH AND THEIR INSIDES SET AFLAME!

She looked up at him, speaking after a moment's pause. "Himura Maiko. Um, most of my friends call me Mai. Well. Not now, they don't. Now, they call me Graahh." It was clearly an attempt at a joke. Her voice wouldn't betray the madness she kept suppressed within. The only indicator of her true thoughts lied in a slight glimmer of madness that may or may not be recognizable. She stood, slowly, looking down at her arms. "Ow..." She wasn't helpless, though. Not since she learned to rely on herself. She'd had too.

A man, coming to her in the night. 'Heh heh... I saved you, time to repay me...' SHE WASN'T ASLEEP! THE WHOLE NIGHT, SHE DIDN'T SLEEP!
AND HE WAS PURGED WITH STEEL!
His wife. 'Why! He saved you! Why would you kill him?' SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND! NO ONE UNDERSTOOD!
So she died too.

She'd begin to pull out the glass shards. There weren't a lot of them, so it wasn't like she worried about dealing with too much pain. She didn't really care about the open wounds, or infection. After all, no infection in the world was as bad as the one that spread through bite, and made you dead-but-not-dead.

"What's your name?"

Teehee!

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

“Alistair-” Nessa was about to continue telling him to lay down and relax when she heard a scraping sound like furniture being move coming from the hall, She pushed past Alistair, pushing him back behind her in a protective manner and opened the door looking down the hall to see a man moving a couch on top of a table to make a barricade, for what? You may ask, well the zombie horde following him of cores!

Nessa closed the door as fast as possible and locked it then turned around and looked down, she heard the door knob jiggle and heard the man speak to them. She looked up at Jimmy then Alistair “If we open this door and help him we have to leave, there’s no way this door will hold off that many of them… But if we ignore him… After the finish with him they may not leave and try to get in anyways…” She said almost asking their opinions on what to do.

WHERE: The apartment in front of the door
WITH:
OUTFIT:

User Image

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki was about to answer her question, when the horde came rushing in. They'd kicked the door down, running towards them. He looked at them in horror and looked at the window. In another direction was a door. Aki had two choices. He looked at the girl and yelled, "I'm Aki! Now run!" Aki turned away from her and ran for the door. He pulled out his Beretta 9 and shoot at the knob, kicking the door in and running through. When he walked in the room, there was no furniture, just an empty room. Aki ran towards the door that lead to the hall way and rammed it with his shoulder. After that he went back in the direction he came, sliding under the furniture again. This time he knew exactly what to do. Once he was behind the furniture, he pulled out one of the molotov cocktails he had and grinned. Lighting the cocktail, Aki decided it would be the perfect time to say, "Do svidaniya." Throwing the molotov at the horde, Aki watched as the fire spread from one zombie to another, and from that zombie to the walls. Aki then realized that he had made a big mistake. He looked at the door, and realized that he could have just kicked it open, but at the time, he wanted safety, not to get into the room. Aki pulled out his beretta and shoot the knob, opening the door and slaming it shut. He grabbed a chair and put it against the doorknob in case the fire didn't keep the zombies busy and turned around to see who was there. When he saw them, he kept his beretta in one hand and pulled out his revolver in the other. He one at each of the guys. He was filled with a bit of rage and madness. The smile on his face was one of insanity, and bloodlust. The Mad Hatter spoke with a voice of both joy and malice, similar to that of the Joker, a villian from Batman. "Now why...the [******** you open the damned door?"

((OOC: Quite the turn of events, eh? I think I'm going to make him both a villian, and a good guy. Since he's insane, he won't know the difference. LOL))

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

User Image

Maiko herself smiled at him. A strange thing to do while a zombie broke down the door, smile. But she was rather glad that introductions with this person went well. There was always the chance that he'd betray her, but he hadn't done it yet so it was fine! And if he did...

She held a knife to where his most valuable appendage rested. She grinned, and spoke. in a country accent, for some reason. 'Ah ask fer sum food an' ya try ta' kill me? Now tha' don' seem very neighborly of ya'. He screams. 'God, I'm sorry!' Maiko let a wicked grin show as she began to cut. 'Shucks. Sorry don't mean much in this world no more. Normally, Ah'd jus' turn ya' ova' to the justice system. Seein' as tha's not around no more... Welp, time fer sum homemade court rulin'. Ah find ya guilty.'
HE SCREAMED AS BLOOD LEFT HIS BODY!

It was nice.

Interactions with people could go good or bad. Interactions with zombies were always the same. They sorta graah'd at you, you run away and you live. Or, at least, she did. Others might not.

She followed Aki easily, her eyes lighting up at the molotov cocktail. She didn't carry any alcohol on her, but it might be something to think about. An easily flammable substance would be useful.

As they reached the room, he shot open the door, and went inside. She followed, of course, humming to herself. The girl would slip inside, and while a tense confrontation might have been going down, she'd wander into the bathroom.

"Lalala~"

Teehee!

User Image

"We don't have enough resources here, we'll have to keep the door locked" he voted, smiling at Nessa, ignoring Alistair completely. As far as he was concerned, Alistair was dead, after all, he seemed to have quite the death wish, living in either constant self pity or idiotic brashness. He glanced at the door, hearing the commotion outside getting worse and he unsheathed his machete once again, [******** hell" he muttered, legs tensed beneath his body, fingers flexing on the handle of the Machete.

Skull leaped back, machete out and ran to the door, swinging and stopping at the last second, the blade hovering just an inch from the mans throat and he glared, green eyes burning holes into the other mans eyes, taking in the young girl walking into the bathroom. "Well, we were a three course meal now you've turned us into a whole ******** buffet" he snarled, lowering the blade when he noticed the gun.

He dropped his machete, hands slowly raising to about shoulder height in surrender and he took a few small steps back, not breaking eye contact with the considerably attractive, bat-s**t crazy b*****d standing in front of him. ~There's a drainpipe outside the bathroom window, if we go through that we should be able to make it out, we just need a distraction~ he thought, trying to figure out how much time until the zombies broke down the door.

User ImageUser Image

With: Alistair, Nessa, Aki and Maiko

[OOC: ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff