Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 208 209 210 > >> >>> »|

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Nessa heard Alistair ask what they do now before the door had closed all way she walked back up the few steps she had gone down and held the door open to hear what he was saying , she did so just in time to hear him mention them coming back she leaned back on the door to hold it open “They won’t come back unless you give them a reason to, be sides they should go to the other car alarm first when the first one dies, as for what to do that’s up to you” Just as she finished saying that she could hear the second alarm start to fade “Great…” Nessa muttered “Whatever they still won’t-” she was interrupted by clanking sound, She paused her revolver trained in on the area the sound came from, she moved forward slowly when finally a head popped up and a asked if they need a way down.

“Yeah, I found one, stairs” Nessa let out an annoyed sigh, her revolver trained on his head “Like I was saying they shouldn’t come back her unless you do something stupid to make noise, like let’s say slide down a drain pipe.” She made it very clear she was displeased with him “But you know what would make a good distraction to keep them busy for a while?” She asked as she fully cocked her revolver “If we left a body for them to eat” She said, she knew damn well that even if he slid back down and made a run for it there was no way he could out run a bullet, so his only hope would be that she was a bad shot, but she was far from it.

Soon Nessa could hear the sound of the dead shuffling down the alley to investigate the noise, but if they didn’t find anything the dead likely would only stay for a little bit. A growl rumbled in her throat “Get the hell up here” she told him, almost growling at him but keep it to a hushed voice, she knew damn well she wasn’t going to shoot him. Placing her revolver back in its thigh holster she walked over to him and helped him up then moved away from him quickly after she did, she didn’t like being too close to people this was due to her trust issues. “I’d say right now was a bad time to be claiming down, mater of fact I would avoided the edges in case they spot you, we don’t want another crowd and try to keep noise to a minimum,” her attention turned to the man she just helped up shooting him a glare then she looked back to Alistair “I’m going it the building the find some shelter for the night I highly recommend the rest of you do the same, you do not want to be on the streets after dark” Nessa said then moved back to the door that leads down stairs, “They will have likely cleared out by morning” Nessa said then paused for a moment ‘It’d be much easier to clear a floor with three people… But I don’t know them… I don’t know if I have to worry about them turning on me’

WHERE: A top a building
WITH: Alistair, Jimmy, Vincent & Ethat
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
User Image
Kathleen || Evelet || Johnson

Don't tell me who or what I need to be....

The sun was beginning to set, splashing bright reds, oranges, and pinks across the horizon. Kathleen moved as quickly as she could toward a small pharmacy. It was a long shot, but she had to get something fast. The voldka did ease the pain of her wound, but it also made her slower. Her reflexes, her thoughts, both suffered due to her lack of resources. She gripped her knife tight in her hand, an undead made its way to her when she accidentally bumped into a car, scratching the blade of her weapon against the metal while trying to catch herself. Adrenaline pushed its way to her brain, making it easier for her to focus even in her foggy state. Rushing it before it could get to her, she sank her knife deep into its skull until its body slumped to the ground. Luckily it was the only one around as she continued toward the store. The pain was increasing in her shoulder, and her vision began to lose focus for moments at a time. [********! Come on! Kathleen pushed herself harder to keep control of her senses as she staggered on the side of the street. This is not good. Not good!

Because I already know who I am...

Where? Her apartment
Who With? No one
Wearing?
This

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
User Image
Dani Esseker

Oh Dani boy....

...... The Prey, The Prey....

ARE SCREAMING!!!

Dani quickly grew bored of bashing the zombie's broken corpse and strolled through an alley with his now kind of beaten up bat on a sling on his back. he quickly grew bored of using certain weapons so this happened often enough, he armed himself with a hatchet he had found in someone's tool shed a few days ago. he hefted it and grined, such a sharp edge he thought as he looked it over whilst walking.Strangely there were not many zombies here, he figured someone had drawn most of them over to their hide out. This made him laugh, how wonderful he mused now hoping he was right. Dani hummed to himself as he stepped out onto a street to just in time to watch a zombie get stabbed right in the head by a girl. He grined,"now this is intresting" he cackled softly.
He walked a little close as he thought, lets try a....new approach. Act normal now go nuts later.
"Hey are you alright" he called out just loud enogh to be heard but not to alert every zombie near by, he might be crazy but he wasn't stupid. three zombies is nothing but ten is a problem.

Mood: malicious
Company:me,myself, and I....maybe some fresh prey
equipment:Machete,Hatchet,bloodied slightly beat up baseball bat, half a box of nails
User Image

As Kathleen staggered along the streets her heart began to beat faster and it became harder for her to get an acquitted amount of breath. She had pushed her body so far past its limits it was feeling as if it were shutting down. The pain in her shoulder pierced through her now, overtaking everything in her mind until all she could feel was the pain. Her hand steadied her body for a moment against a building allowing her to catch her breath and regain her composure. I need to get some medicine or I wont last... She bit down hard on her lip and a small grunt escaped her as she pushed herself to continue. It wasn't until a voice pulled her from her agony and warm blood filled her mouth did she realize how hard she had bit ********] She spit blood onto the pavement and searched for the source of the voice. Another man? He was standing in the middle of the street, since her vision was blurred she couldn't distinguish his features but she could see he had a weapon in his hands. "Im..fine" Her words were lost in the jumble in her head and she had to steady herself again against a car to keep from falling.

Where? Her apartment
Who With? Another person?
Wearing?
This

Bloody Maleficarum

Undead Rogue

10,575 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image

IM NOT A KILLER HEHEHEHE

Seth looked out onto the street and saw that dusk was beginning soon it would be getting dark. seth reloading his rifle "68 bullets left and I'm still on a role!--well what do we have here?"seth grinned again and this time he spotted two little birdy's and one looked hurt. "I wonder should I give them a warning shoot or blow the head off the weak one heheheh." seth aim's down his sigh and removes his suppresser. and fires a load "bang" right next too the car were the woman was resting here self. "HEY you there boy and girl, welcome too town. I suggest you stay out of this area or I will blow a hole throw both your pretty little heads hehehehe"

currently: on a steel balcony, by the pharmacy.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Asher Ainsley

Maybe a better place to be,

The streets around him were relatively empty and it put Asher on edge. He would rather see the zombies instead of none at all. He sighed and stayed in the alleys for as long as he could. Trying not to make a noise as he moved so that humans as well as zombies couldn't hear him but it came to the point where he had to get onto the street and walk from there. Asher let out a sigh and started jogging up the street closer to the center. His stomach rumbled and he needed to eat some food as soon as possible.

is here or nowhere to be seen.

Destination: street
Items in hand: Siper rifle - 2 bullets
Backpack: 1 Bottle of water, 1 can of beans.
Mood: calm
Company: Alone
OOC: all aloneeeeee

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
User Image
Dani Esseker

Oh Dani boy....

ARE SCREAMING!!!

Dani smirked and yelled "god do I hate guns!!! Whats more is when its being used by someone with a few screws loose" as he looked to where the sound of the gun came from, he tried hard not to laugh. now this is intresting, he thought only allowing himself a second before he broke into a mad dash for the girl, if anyone is getting decapitated it'll be you and her....and im going to be the one to do it, he mused to himself. Dani rushed and grabed the girl by the arm and dragged her just out of the sight. "Now let me get to the point, your injured im not. theres a well armed person trying to kill us looks like we might have to help each other out here." he said apathetically.

Mood: excited
Company: the wounded girl and in a way the other maniac
equipment:Machete,Hatchet,bloodied slightly beat up baseball bat, half a box of nails
OOC: why not join up with the psycho brigade XP
User Image

It wasn't long after she tried to get a grasp on who this person was that a gun shot was fired right next to her. She instinctively grabbed her gun from its holster, turned to where the shot had come from and fired. Her vision still failed her and she saw dust fly as the bullet hit the corner of the roof of the pharmacy. Her ears were ringing from the shots fired and she almost fell again before the man from the street grabbed her and jerked her away. "What the hell is going on?!" The words being spoken by both men were not registering in her mind. As her vision returned she looked into the mans yellow eyes who stood in front of her. She brushed her hair out of her face and nodded gently. All she really understood was 'help each other' Which she was definitely ok with. She shook her head, trying to suppress the pain that pulsed through her. With the gun and her knife in her hands she spit out another mouthful of blood that leaked from her lip.

Where? Her apartment
Who With? Another person?
Wearing?
This

Bloody Maleficarum

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
User Image
Dani Esseker

Oh Dani boy....

ARE SCREAMING!!!

Dani hadn't expected much but the coughing up blood was something far from what he was hoping for.She's not getting much of this is she..... well looks like this one will be doomed.....better not let her bleed on me or anything he thought with a slight grimmace.
"well we should get moving before we end up being pinned down...or i dunno swarmed by zombies" he said curtly before he crouched and moved along the wall of the building they were standing behind. "what exactlly do you need? Antibiotics....pain killers?" he asked trying to figure out where it was they were going to be headed.

Mood: kind of let down
Company: the wounded girl and in a way the other maniac

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
UP DATE

Added

User Image

Freezing - Cold - Chilly - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot - Boiling

Full Cloud Cover - Cloudy - Light Cloud Cover - No Cloud Cover

Thunder & Lighting - Pouring - Raining - Drizzling - Misting - Hailing - Freezing Rain - Snowing - Fog - Clear

Powerful Winds - Very Windy - Windy - Breezy - Gentile Breeze - No Wind

Bold is current
Jason had barely made it halfway up the apartment building when he heard a shot ring somewhere to the east of him, quickly followed by another shot. Zombies don't shoot, he thought. He hadn't seen any survivors for some time so this gave him a little hope. He quickly moved to an apartment facing east. He found one that had a sliding glass door and a balcony. He quickly dropped his bag and pulled out his Tac. 338 and began scanning. It didn't take him long to spot a man on a roof. He was aiming a rifle at something. Jason followed his aim and found a man and a woman. Why are they shooting at each other? Isn't the world f****d up enough without us killing each other. Jason deployed his bipod and quickly loaded up five rounds of his custom loads. He had developed them over a period of a year and a half specifically for this rifle. They gave him the maximum amount of precision possible. He quickly ranged the man on the roof at just under 800 meters. He dialed it into his scope. He pulled out his thermometer and took an ammo reading and dialed in for the hot ammo. Firing east account for Coriolis. 800 meters account for spindrift right hand twist. Slight angle up another .1 mils on elevation. He dialed it all in as he had done a thousand times before. Once he finished his final click on his scope he pushed the bolt forward and locked it down. He sighted in on the man on the roof then checked the man and woman again. He was pretty sure the first shot had been from the rifle. He didn't know why the man was shooting at the two but he wasn't going to let the first few survivors he had found kill themselves. The man was slightly leaning over the edge of a concrete barrier. He quickly did the math in his head. At 800 meters his round was still way above 2500 feet per second. It would slam into the concrete and practically disintegrate. It wouldn't punch through as these rounds where hollow tipped to keep the bullet balanced but it would shatter the concrete and it would definitely put the mans head down. Worst case scenario he would get minor lacerations from the concrete chips. He aimed just below the man and just to the left of him. He fired the first round and while keeping his eyes on the target quickly worked the bolt and sent a second round just a second after the first. The first round crashed into the concrete causing it to blow up like a small firecracker. The second round crashed into the concrete just to the right of the first almost inline with the man. Again the concrete exploded sending fragments of concrete everywhere. He quickly scanned for the man and woman hoping they would recognize the brief moment they had to move out of the area.

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

██████████████████████████████

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chuckles a bit when the alarm car began to die out as she spoke. Alistair sighed as he looked towards the new comer who just climbed up the ladder. "Could I just get five more seconds of peace damn it." He said towards the guy as he leaned back again. "I'll calm down whenever I feel like it, just because my current state of body isn't its fullest doesn't mean I can't run." He said with a quiet laugh as he grabbed his left side of his torso, the jump must have taken its toll on his impact on the ground when he jumped off the building roof. "Ok, i'm not gonna do much in my current shape right now." He said as he stammered to his feet and lost his breath from moving. "Man, this is just not my day today." Alistair cringed as he took a few steps forwards and stops and leans against the nearest thing he could find, it seemed to be a old worn down air unit that hadn't been used in months. "Lets just get inside and get settled in shall we?" He asked as he looked towards Nessa.

Where: On top of a building
With: Vincent, Ethan, Nessa, and Jimmy
Thinking: My side is killing me
Doing: Waiting for Nessa to go in.

(( Ooc: ))

......So Now We Must Rise And Fight

██████████████████████████████

██████████████
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

He rolled his green eyes, watching the woman come closer and nag at him. "You sound like my mother" he said boredly, hand on his hip after she moved away, standing where she'd left him. He didn't mention that she sounded like one of his foster mothers, but that wasn't really important anyways. "I have water and a first aid kit if that makes you feel better Mom" he said, pointedly smirking in her direction, lowering the scarf from the lower half of his face and flipping his hood back, his skull tattoo'd face an eerie sight in this current world.

"I wouldn't go near the third floor if i was you" he stated, remembering the last time he'd been in the building and strode forwards, already practically skipping down the stairs, machete in his hands once more with a sadistic grin. "Unless you're scared?" he asked playfully, face looming out of the shadows, sadistic grin softening into a more playful smirk. "My name is Skull by the way" he said, once more turning back down into the dark abyss that was the stair well. He slunk forwards, large boots once again silent on the dust covered stairs, the only noise the occasional creak of metal or the sounds from outside. And the very bottom floors he could hear noises but they seemed to be quite muffled, indicating closed doors.

He opened an apartment door, sticking the machete in first and waving it around stupidly before stepping in himself, looking around the dark, dusty apartment.

~Must have been a bachelor pad~

He stalking inside, checking the rooms one by one, silent on his feet. The apartment was clear, nothing in there at all except tinned foods in the cupboard. It was a gas stove, all they needed was a lighter and it would work. He did a happy dance, an even bigger one when he found long life milk in the pantry that was still somehow in date. "Oh happy days" he said, waving one hand dramatically, a slight, but very fake, lisp to his words, sounding as gay as possible.

"so, are you guys just passing through town or are you planning on moving here?"

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Pack: Knife, water bottles, Machete and a small first aid kit
Health: 95%
Where: Up on the roof now.
With: Ethan, Nessa, Alistair and Vincent

[OOC: I think i've made my character an idiot... ]

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Nessa looked back to Alistair “Feel free to go down on to the street, I image your more then capable of taking care of yourself I’m just saying I don’t recommend it” She then look to Jimmy when he mentioned that she sounded like his mother “Yes but I’m sure your mother wouldn’t put a bullet in your head now would she” she told him not really kidding she wouldn’t shoot him before because he didn’t really do anything wrong, however she would have no quorums with it if he kept pissing her off, he should know better than to test people these days, most people would be rather irritable due to lack of food making them hungry and lack of sleep due to it being hard to get a good night’s sleep now that the world end.

Nessa drew her machete then moved back down the stairs to the top floor, she made each step slow and quiet not wanting to make too much noise just in case there were more dead in the building, she looked at Jimmy when he mentioned not going near the third floor then rushed past her down the stairs, she gave him a look as he passed her ‘What the hell did he know that I don’t’ she wondered, her eyes were still following him down the stairs. “Terrified” she said sarcastically almost sounding annoyed, he really was acting childish and he almost seemed to be trying to be trying to show off. “Your parents named you Skull? Hmm, maybe I was wrong, maybe your mother would put a bullet in your head”

When they finally got out of the stairwell Jimmy just rushed off ahead and into one of the apartments, Nessa let out a sigh of frustration if the kid wanted to stay with her he was going to have to cut this careless crap out. She moved into the hall and began to close all the doors; she did this as quietly as possible, this was in case there was dead inside the apartments it help prevent them from wondering into the hall, she didn’t like the idea of anything sneaking up on her.

WHERE: Top floor of a building
WITH: Alistair & Jimmy
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff