Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 208 209 210

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Koshu Saika

User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

“Aki!!” Nessa looked around frantically but froze hearing the shot it sounded close to her. When she turned to see who had fired she felt a pang of terror cores through her body and she backed up away from Hughes. ‘This is bad… This is very bad!’ Nessa no longer had any weapons on her Elizabeth had taken the knife back. “Stay AWAY from me!” Ness hissed at him while continuing to back up trying to keep as much distance between them as possible.

It was when she went past one of the tents a well done zombie came around the corner and tried to grab Nessa. The walking corpse was still smoldering so when she put a hand on it to try pushing it away her palm was burnt by the blackened flesh of the undead creature, she was only able to push it back a short distance before she had to pull her hand away.

WHERE:
WITH:
OOC:
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
~Hershel Greene~

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DA zombie RK

KoshuSaika

User Image User Image User Image

۞ impulsive ─ RODENT •♥• `Shut it or I'm so gonna↘ BITE. ▋▍ yo.ur face..
      xxxx( unpredictable ) xxxx( handy ) xxxx( smokebomb ) xxxx( kinda busy~ call back later. ) xxxx

User Image

•♥• the i m p r o v i s o r
                                                xxxxxxxEll "L" Lautington.

"Yeah I'm guessing Sendoa probably jumped in after her or something. He stuck really close to her at first." Ell had done her best to give him a little comforting smile. She'd been patient enough to still hold the shirt while she waited for him to let it go. Once it did, she had very carefully added the peroxide over the welts, soon adding a bit of neosporin to top it. Once she'd gotten what she thought was serious, she'd began to wrap the bandaging. Of course, that was when the gun shot sounded, she nearly stood up, but couldn't see. She wanted so badly to help, but she didn't want to leave Luka. However, a second, much louder gunshot sounded in the distance. She looked around, one glance behind her, and she saw in the far distance a hint of a light that quickly went out. She chuckled nervously."ahah... Besides nearly literally becoming a firecrotch... I'm alright. ...That was a lame choke." (Roll Koshu, Odds he gets knee capped, evens you choose the bomb boy's fate.)

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢✖◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

User Image

MOMO-kun xD rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hughes scowled as a zombie got in his way and she backed away. A growl came from his mouth and he inserted 2 shells into his shotgun. Pumping the weapon once more, Hughes held his toy on his shoulder. "Now you're mi-" Hughes was tackled by a zombie as soon as he felt his knee explode. "********] Hughes shot the zombie in the face and grabbed his knee that was now bleeding. Hughes used his free hand to bang his head, screaming. "s**t! s**t! s**t!" He was panicking and completely unaware of his surroundings. The kneer that had been ******** was now bleeding all over his pants.

Inventory: Dynamite Sticks (x5), C-4 (x2), Combat Knife, Gun: Bullets(0), Lighter, Shotgun: Shells( cool

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

A soft smile appeared on Luka’s face momentarily before it was replaced with a slight grimace. The peroxide would surely help stave off an infection, but it still hurt. The burn lessened quite a bit when Ell added some Neosporin before wrapping the wounds carefully. As soon as she was done, Luka clumsily pulled his shirt back on. There wasn’t any time for him to reply to her, however, for just then several loud gunshots could be heard from nearby. Drawing back, Luka glanced around warily. What was that? Were they shooting at each other or were there already infected milling about? Neither one of those thoughts were exactly comforting. One way or another they needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

“I do not know what a firecrotch is.” Luka told Ell slowly even as his eyes continued to roam the area. “But I am glad you are okay. It does not seem good now, though. We cannot stay here. I am worried with these gunshots…” There was a lengthy pause before Luka took a deep breath and turned a steady gaze towards Ell. “You should go after them. They might be in trouble. You do not have to worry. I will be fine for the time being.”

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A revolver
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year.
Party: Ell
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

This is L

Bored Z o m b i e

Koshu Saika

Taiyou-Amaya

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image
"The hardest part of the zombie apocalypse..."

Looking into the building all Ronda could see was thick black smoke with the occasional flicker of flames, after some thought she shook her head. “No if their in there, their likely not alive anymore, or won’t be for long. And we’ve lost enough people.” Ronda then turned looking around and scowled at the destruction that they had caused. “Do you think you can figure out where they went from here?” She asked feeling they’re best chances were if they regroup. This whole thing hadn’t been planned out at all now they were even more divided, did anyone in this group think things through? They’re group needed a lot of work and they needed a leader or leaders, just some way of keeping themselves organized.

"Is pretending I'm not excited!"

WHERE: ...
WITH: ...
OOC: ...
Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Brett Casey

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►Toren was looking into the fire without a look of remorse to be seen. " Tracking them by scent would be impossible with all this smoke in the air, besides i didnt bring koga, trying to find tracks would be impossible aswell with all the foot traffic of this places people running around. Our best bet would just to wander around and hope we stumble into them unfortunately. Knowing hatter he will be noisy enough to find him and the others most likely.After all he is the one that ignited this place..my plan was going to be a bit more subtle...." With that said torens eyes began darting around looking for his other people. Sadly all he could see was people running around trying to get to safety or trying to put out the fires.

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ Location]: inside reserve.
[Who with]: , rhonda
[Feeling]:
[Gear]:torn up cloths, trench knife

[OOC: ]

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MOMO-kun xD

User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

It wasn’t long before the zombie had regained its footing and grabbed Nessa’s arm despite her attempt to get away. She was forced to place a hand on the well done zombie’s neck too keep it from biting her. Ness gasped painfully from the burning on her hand turning her head sideways away from the burnt walker to see Hughes had fallen after one of the dead had grabbed him. She could hear him screaming but she could no longer see him or what was happening due to losing her footing and falling with the zombie.

“AHHH!!” Nessa’s hand and arm were getting badly burnt from her new crispy friend. She rolled to one side and kicked the zombie away as soon as she was free of its grip Ness reached for a nearby rock. It appeared that the rock was placed there with a few others to help keep the rope that kept the tent up in place. It was a fair sized rock but small enough for Nessa to lift with one hand. She then moved with the rock in hand to crush the skull of the zombie Nessa then went the other way around the tent from Hughes to find Aki again. By the sounds of things Hughes was bit and was going to die anyways. “Aki! Aki where are you?”

WHERE:
WITH:
OOC:
OUT
FIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
~Hershel Greene~

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki unfroze after he saw Hughes fall to the ground but when he saw the burning zombie he freaked. Aki ran towards Nessa only for the crowd to cloud his vision again. Pushing against the running people Aki fell down on the ground getting kicked and pushed while he moved. Aki stood upright with all of his strength, a few bones either fractured or broken and collapsed beside Nessa, his head resting on her leg. "Found you...I told you I wouldn't let...anything happen to...happen to you." Aki was out of breathe, and had overdone it. He fought the urge to fall asleep, but his blurry vision wasn't helping the situation. "I got Luka out, but I might have started a fire in a crazed state..." Aki couldn't speak anymore and fell unconscious, still holding on to Nessa's leg.

Supplies: Revolver(12 bullets), Glock (6 Clips), Sniper Rifle(3 Clips = 30 .50 cal bullets), quarter bottle of sake, car keys, two tool boxes, a packs of bandages(1 left), a condom, a cigarette box(10 left), Katana, and a lockpick set.

Taiyou-Amaya
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

He ran a hand through his partners hair, closing his eyes and biting his lip softly to make sure he wouldn't let out too much noise and thought to himself before giving into the pleasure, "Gotta make sure to return the favor afterwards"

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

He wrapped the damp towel around his head like a turban to get his dreadlocks dry, forgoing the shirt for now as it had been left in the bottom of the shower and soaked quite thoroughly. His skin tingled and there was a lovely hickey forming on Sendoa's shoulder that he was quite proud of. He smirked. He'd proven he had no gag reflex at all to Sendoa's delight and surprise. He could still taste the other man on his lips and licked them subconsciously, already setting about tidying the bathroom, occasionally "bumping" into Sendoa and giving him kisses on the cheek or nuzzling against his neck or nibbling that hickey on his partners shoulder. His partner. Had a nice ring to it.

ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
AGE 18
WEAPONS Knife, Broken Machete, Crowbar.
HEALTH 72% (mostly chest injuries)
WHERE Warehouse 11, top floor, bedroom
WITHYuki and Silvia
OUTFIT

[OOC: I wish Sendoa and Damien had met under better circumstances. Imagine if they met clubbing? That would have been so cute O.o ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff