Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

At this point, Smoke was ready to just throw his hands up in frustration. Were these people stupid? It was like they only heard what they wanted to hear and ignored everything else; even if that ‘everything else’ was incredibly relevant to what they were asking. Neither one of them had even mentioned the Caretakers; which was a pretty big sign that they didn’t even care at this point, since he was almost positive they didn’t know who they were. ‘Help us help you?’ Yeah right. All they wanted to do was cause as much destruction as possible regardless of who had actually taken their friends. He was pretty sure they were happy there would be infected swarming this place soon.

“Me and three other people.” Smoke said with a snarl. “Four of us plus that guy you already had captive. We did that. These people? Most of them didn’t do s**t.” She was as stupid as the pit-bull. Their little group hadn’t killed anyone, and how many people were dead because of her people? Screw it. He would rather be shot then help someone who would probably stab a little kid in the throat if it meant getting their people back.

“I don’t know why you’re hesitating. Even if I knew where your friends were, which I don’t, and drew you a nice little map to point you in the right direction, you would probably pretend like the map didn’t even exist and continue to say I’m being ‘difficult’. I swear. It’s like none of you listen.” Smoke didn’t even bother saying anything about the infected. Of course he knew you didn’t have to be bit to turn. He had seen it happen before. The first time occurring back when he still wanted to live…But that was long gone. His last tie to this world had drained away in that instant. Reaching up, he gripped onto a small locket dangling around his neck. Soon. He would see them again soon.

Letting go of the locket, he reached into his pocket uncaring if they thought he was reaching for a weapon or not. Before they could respond, he held up the object he had pulled out; a small ring attached to a chain. “I believe this belongs to that blonde girl. I hate having it, so give it back to her if you manage to find her alive.” Smoke threw the ring towards Rhonda; watching as it landed on the ground about a foot away from her. “I got that kid’s lock-pick too.” Pulling that out as well, he tossed it after the ring before he turned his back on them. “Shoot me if you’re going to. Otherwise I have other things to do. Just know, if you let me go and I find out you killed anyone who didn’t deserve it, I’m going to find you and I’m going to kill you.” Without waiting for a response, yet again, Smoke began to walk away. Either they were going to kill them or they weren’t. He would find out soon enough.

Bored Z o m b i e

Koshu Saika

Taiyou-Amaya

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Tzelael

Brett Casey

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image
"The hardest part of the zombie apocalypse..."

Ronda sighed and shook her head, this man wanted to pretend that he and the other people hadn’t really done anything all that bad and the attack was completely unjustified. She wasn’t happy to see that her people had gone this far for sure but there wasn’t anything she could do in this moment about that. So she would show how much she had been listening and paying attention. “Toren, go start to look I’ll catch up to you in a moment.” She said before her gun found its holster. “So it's a definite maybe, that my people may be in that building OR, it’s a definite maybe they are still even on this reserve somewhere OR, it’s a definite maybe that Todd, the redhead might be with the Caretakers whoever that is and wherever that may be. Oh sorry, he might be somewhere going to be taken to this unknown place. I should really be grateful to you. That was definitely almost helpful information you gave. By the way the blonde’s name is Nessa and the kids name is Luka, you probably don’t know their names it makes them seem like they’re people and not just things for trade.” Ronda had seen a glimpse of the necklace he was fiddling with and noticed it was rather feminine for him. “The necklace? Was it a girlfriend’s? Your wife’s? Maybe your daughter’s? Do you know what some men will do to girls? Especially if they buy them? Oh but if that happens to little Nessa it’s not your fault right? All you did was bring her here, right? You brought this to your people; we wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t bothered us. They’re blood is just as much on your hands as it is mine… Maybe its best that whoever that necklace used to belong to didn’t make it, look what you may have gotten them into if they did...”

Ronda finally picked up the items Smoke had tossed to her and left to follow Toren and after a brief moment she caught up with him.
“We should find Aki and Ell before things get even more unorganized then they already are. Do you know where they went?” She asked not sure if he had seen them or not.

"Is pretending I'm not excited!"

WHERE: ...
WITH: ...
OOC: ...
Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

DA zombie RK

Brett Casey

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►Rhonda was being very bossy with him right now and he stupidly didnt know why he was listening to her. Musta been his respect for her husband, but he shook his head as he walked off towards the burning building with haste. " If he is sending me into a trap ill make him regret it...using him as bait for the undead should suffice." He looked around the flames were blocking any sight beyond them so he had lost track of the two he had seen. But Rhonda came up behind him after a moment asking about ell and aki. " The last i saw of those 2 was right before the fire started. Ell was near the tents and hatter was near this building infront of us that the goon thinks our people are in.Other then that i am not sure. I ask that ya hang back if were going into the building i can move quicker through it without having to worry about you getting trapped in there."

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ Location]: inside reserve.
[Who with]: smoke, rhonda
[Feeling]:
[Gear]:torn up cloths, trench knife

[OOC: ]

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kimbery Ann Tyler
User Image

Looking at the boy Kimberly had a crush on all throughout school she started to blush seeing him smile at her but he suddenly started to act vary strange… Come to think of it a lot of the students had been acting weird and even some of the teachers. The colour had drained from their faces and they appeared to be more shuffling then walking. Suddenly she heard a scream come from behind her in the hall and everyone started to attack each other it wasn’t long before the floor of the gym was covered in blood. Kimberly ran out of the gym into the hall breathing hard and trembling she looked up to see into one of the classrooms where one of the teachers was eating her younger sister, it was her that had screamed.

Kim sat up screaming awaken from her dream, she then looked around having no idea where she was or how she got to this place.
“Mom!?!” She yelled scared. “MOM!!” Tears pouring down her face as her body shook in fear.

User Image
Where:
With:
OoC: { }
Short Change Hero byThe Heavy

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Smoke wasn’t going to pretend like he wasn’t affected by Rhonda’s words. He was. She was right. Her logic was far from perfect and there were things he disagreed with, but for the most part she was right. His family would have been shocked by his actions. Terrified. He wasn’t sure if they would have been able to forgive him ever. As for his mother…Hadn’t she always told him he was to treat women with respect? He might not have hurt Nessa, but he had been far from respectful. Then again, he hadn’t acted respectful in a long time. He was being stupid. Yes, Rhonda was right. He might not have intended on getting involved in this slaver crap, but he had and this was the result. Now he had to fix it before even more people died. Then he would be on his way. Where he would go was a mystery, but he knew he couldn’t stay here any longer. Honestly, part of him had wanted to leave here for a long time. He didn’t feel like he was meant to be here.

At the same time he was a bit angry. Smoke had been so sure now was his time to die and join his family. He had been sure of it. Had even been looking forward to it, in a way. But they had let him go. By gods they had let him go. Shocking really, all things considered. At the very least he expected to be shot in the knee and left for dead. With things the way they were he still might die, but he supposed it was fine that he at least had the chance to help those who were in need before he passed on.

Putting the other two to the back of his mind, he started helping people who were trapped inside the tents and trailers, did his best to put out the fire, and even took out a slaver or two out of sheer frustration when he noticed that they too were taking advantage of the situation; and not in a good way. Apparently there was an even stronger vendetta here than he had first thought. It was already a warzone and something told him it was only going to get worse before it got better. All he could do was get as many innocent people out of here as possible. There was no saving this place. Not tonight, anyway. Perhaps someone would come back and salvage whatever was left sometime in the future, but their best bet at the moment was to just get away.

Bored Z o m b i e

Koshu Saika

Taiyou-Amaya

Brett Casey

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Taiyou-Amaya"[/quote]
Brett Casey
v1bgu90z:2="Brett Casey

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

『explosive ─ VIXEN` meant to be a↘ GOODIE GOODIE. ▋▍ S.o won`t happen.
xxxx( charming ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( dangerous ) xxxx( I'm eating dammit! D8 ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the a n t a g o n i z i n g
                                            xxxxxxxYuki Taro Shinshu.

"You could always call me little lady... As long as you're not that creepy guy in the hat. But my name is Yuki. I should really ask my parents what my new last name is..." She had responded after running a small finger along the bowl and lapping some of the juice off of it. That food made her feel much less weak. It wasn't long before the kid stood from her seat and spooned out her own second serving and began to eat it, not as quickly this time. Everything seemed so peaceful, she practically forgot where she was, or that she was in the middle of an apocalypse even. It was cold and weird here, but... at the same time the warehouses had a homey feel to them. Of course, when she heard that scream, Yuki was now distracted. She set the bowl aside, then walked herself up the steps. To her surprise... she saw another girl! She looked all scared and sweaty and stuff, was she sick? (First post woo! -dies- )

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
      User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

『explosive ─ BUNNY` meant to be a↘ FOOL. ▋▍ ju. st won`t happen.
      xxxx( silent ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( technologic ) xxxx( it`s done, now let`s play! ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the i n q u i s i t i v e
                                                xxxxxxxDemi Taylor Muzeix.
                                                With: His own devices
                                                Moving: Streets

Demi hadn't responded much to their conversaton. Petition huh? He had to talk with Todd once they were alone again... It took a while, but he too was feeling restless. The blond got up with a weak grunt, finally freed of the gurney. This place made him feel like one of Butler's jobs... He staggered over to the redhead, leaning on his cot. "Whats the plan? Are we just going to sit here and wait to be rescued? That redheaded guy seemed reasonable... Why don't you take him up on his offer to petition your freedom? I think you should go, don't let me hinder your freedom. To be honest... You'd be more use than the others anyway." He said. He wasn't too sure, but the logic was there... His own "owner" didn't seem like he'd be reasonable enough to let him go like Sean seemed confident that Todd would be released. "You know that little girl...? I think hern ame was Yuki, but she looked really sick when I left like a reckless idiot. She really needs you right now."

. )

l Mitsuhide l

Bashful Explorer

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxTxoxdxdxxHxoxwxaxrxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Medic! I need a medic here!"

Todd had attempted to close his eyes and sleep but a noise behind him from Demi made his eyes shoot open. He rolled over slightly on his cot wondering if the boy was alright only to see Demi getting off the gurney. What was this kid thinking, even if his wound wasn't as bad as it could have been he still shouldn't be moving around, especially considering he didn't have anything with him to patch him up again. Todd motioned for him to get back on the gurney but Demi maneuvered around and plopped himself on the edge of Todd's cot. Todd propped himself on his elbows sitting up a bit to face the kid.

Whats the plan? Are we just going to sit here and wait to be rescued?

Todd looked away for a moment in thought, that was really all they were doing was waiting. The kid had a point, they didn't even know if they were going to get rescued or not, but they certainly couldn't fight their way out of this. Demi's next comment made Todd turn his head toward him mouth agape with furrowed brows staring at him confused and shocked at his words. He was suggesting to go for the offer, he wanted him to leave him. Todd had thought of it, though he wouldn't admit to Demi that it crossed his mind, but he couldn't do that, no. He shook his head giving him a serious look, there was no way in hell he was just going to leave him here, either they were going out together or not at all.

What pained him more so was Demi's statement that he was useless in comparison and better off staying here. Todd knew this to be untrue, Demi had proved himself to be a valuable member of their group even for his age, Demi certainly had more guts that he ever did. 'Heck all these kids do..' Besides he still didn't trust any of these caretakers, and even if he was truthful on his offer of freedom he was still worried on what the catch to that freedom might be. He slightly imagined either being told he was free to go and then put in that pit or thrown outside with nothing to defend himself with against walkers. It was a long way back to the warehouse on foot. He didn't like either of those thoughts.

Demi spoke up again and this time Todds eyes went wide and he sat up straight on his cot leaning toward the other a bit. 'Alive!? Yuki is alive?' A sudden wave of relief came over him, he was sure she was dead, drowned in that river. A smile came to his face, so far this was the best piece of information he'd gotten all day. Todd reached for his note pad "Silvia can take care of her in my absence" He wrote, he trusted she knew what to do, besides most of what he had was probably too strong for a child to take apart from a few medications."I'm staying with you Demi, we'll figure out how to get out of here, together"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Backpack: Gun: bullets left (4), bat, hunting Knife, books, 2 can of beans, 2 can of spinach. One water bottle. Change of clothes. Surgical and first aid supplies from hospital. Pens/Pencils. Note pad.
                                Unit one pack:click

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki nodded towards Luka and moved on. By the time Smoke began talking to everyone Aki was already checking different tents, putting as many fires as he could, and saving as many people as he could. There was the occasional person that tried to kill him, but Aki managed to defend himself pretty well, despite the oods. "Nessa! Nessa! Nessa, where are you! Come on! NESSA!" Aki was starting to run out of breathe again. Aki stopped running, now walking through the reserve with his kitana in hand. "Ness...Nessa!"

Supplies: Revolver(12 bullets), Glock (6 Clips), Sniper Rifle(3 Clips = 30 .50 cal bullets), quarter bottle of sake, car keys, two tool boxes, a packs of bandages(1 left), a condom, a cigarette box(10 left), Katana, and a lockpick set.

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
UP DATE

This is a progression not a time skip.

User Image

Midnight – Before Sunrise - Early Morning – Late Morning - Noon – Evening – Dusk - Night Fall

User Image

Freezing - Cold - Chilly - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot - Boiling

Full Cloud Cover - Cloudy - Partial Cloud Cover - Light Cloud Cover - No Cloud Cover

Thunder & Lighting - Pouring - Raining - Drizzling - Mist - Hailing - Freezing Rain - Snowing - Fog - Humid - Clear

Gail Forced Winds - Powerful Winds - Very Windy - Windy - Breezy - Gentle Breeze - No Wind

Bold is current

DAYS AFTER DAYS

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(107 DAYS POST APOCALYPSE)

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Koshu Saika

DA zombie RK

User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Nessa had simply nodded and followed Elizabeth to help her get the tents down, it was some time while they were working Nessa had started to cry from the guilt eating away at her. The thought that Luka maybe dead was killing her and the fact that she wasn’t looking for him only made it worse. She would just shake her head and keep moving trying to keep herself going.

Nessa had paused while taking down a tent she could have sworn she had heard her name… There it was again! But who called her? She finally recognized the voice. “Aki? ... Aki! Aki, I’m here!” She called now looking for him, but couldn’t spot him through the crowds of people.

WHERE:
WITH:
OOC:
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
~Hershel Greene~

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DA zombie RK

User Image User Image User Image

۞ impulsive ─ RODENT •♥• `Shut it or I'm so gonna↘ BITE. ▋▍ yo.ur face..
      xxxx( unpredictable ) xxxx( handy ) xxxx( smokebomb ) xxxx( kinda busy~ call back later. ) xxxx

User Image

•♥• the i m p r o v i s o r
                                                xxxxxxxEll "L" Lautington.

Ugh... what a nightmare... Well, atleast the reserve was... somewhat safe... ish. Hmmm... She looked around as many people dealt with fires on their tents and just facepalmed. Maybe she'd just stay behind and help everyone. Actually that idea would be perfect given the new circumstances. She was in such a haze from the chaos, she practically forgot how she came to be rejoined with Luka. Patting the male, Ell nodded. "Hey there~... I'm here for you, you don't have to worry. Lets get you all fixed up yeah?" He looked bad... So her mission had become that of a protective role. While Aki ran off, Ell had began opening up her bag, pulling out numerous bottles including some peroxide solution to work on his wound. She went to remove his shirt. "I'm so sorry that we're so late... If it helps, Yuki survived last I saw. I think I heard Ness' voice in the distance. Aki will find her, if he hasn't already."

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢✖◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

User Image

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

When Ell knelt down next to him and began rummaging through her pack, Luka smiled. “I am glad you are okay.” He told her sincerely. “When I found the others only to realize you were not there…I was afraid something had happened to you. You are okay, yes?” Even as he spoke, Ell had turned around and proceeded to try and lift his shirt over his head.

For a moment he panicked and grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt with his left hand, pulling it down so she couldn’t get it off. His rational mind knew she was just trying to help, but he couldn’t stop himself from not wanting her to see. Eventually he forced himself to calm down enough to release his hold on it and even helped pull it off around his sling. Though he couldn’t stop himself from hunching over somewhat defensively as he averted his eyes, not wanting to see the expression on her face.

His chest was peppered with ugly bruises about the size of a fist, but it was his back that was troubling him the most. It was covered with long welts; some clearly older than the rest. The fresher ones were still bleeding lightly, making them itch like crazy, but he kept his hands firmly in his lap while Ell got to work.

“Really?” Luka asked, relief flooding his voice. “She is alive?” Yuki was alive. That was good. When she had gone under he had been so sure she wasn’t going to make it. One of the others must have fished her out after they were out of sight. Then there was Nessa. Ell was right. Luka thought he had heard her voice as well. Which meant she had to be okay. That just left Todd. As long as he was okay too…They could work their way through this.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A revolver
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year.
Party: Ell
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

This is L

Bored Z o m b i e

Koshu Saika

Taiyou-Amaya

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki felt relieved when he heard Nessa's voice. He was still out of breathe and couldn't hardly walk but he pushed himself forward. "Nessa I can't see you!" Dragging his blade across the ground, Aki tried to push his way through the crowd but found himself getting walked on. "Damnit get off me! Nessa!" Aki froze in place when he saw someone he'd hoped had died in the fire.

Supplies: Revolver(12 bullets), Glock (6 Clips), Sniper Rifle(3 Clips = 30 .50 cal bullets), quarter bottle of sake, car keys, two tool boxes, a packs of bandages(1 left), a condom, a cigarette box(10 left), Katana, and a lockpick set.

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hughes grinned at the sight of Nessa. He pumped the shotgun and shot the person who was in the way and then shot a shell into the air. "HEEEEEEEEY b***h! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?!" Hughes walked towards Nessa quickly aiming his shotgun at her.

Inventory: Dynamite Sticks (x5), C-4 (x2), Combat Knife, Gun: Bullets(0), Lighter Shotgun: Shells(10)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff