Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 208 209 210 > >> >>> »|

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
~Cao Cao Mengde~

Health: 100%
Energy: 75%->74%

ZZZZSeeing the group made their escape, Cao Cao let out a deep breathe as he tailed them a bit far away from the zombies. Using his sniper rifle as a binocular, he sees some zombies burning and collapsed on the ground and some that continues to chase the sniper that contribute to the group's escapes. Cao Cao would then wonder whether or not the sniper is able to outrun these zombies. Glancing at the sniper, he determined he should be exhausted right now. Cao Cao proved himself wrong as the sniper kept on jogging. Seeing the group 'mingling' on top of the building next to the burned building, Cao Cao wondered what he should do now. The man sighed as he jumps from building to building to meet up with the group. However, as he continued jumping, there was an obstacle on his way. He gasped as the distance from where he was at and the roof of the building he wanted to reach was a bit far. Seems like he have to get down building of where he is at.
ZZZZStealthy skill enabled him to escape from the building without any harm once again. Well, he didn't really needed to be cautious since majorities of the zombies were around the burning building. As he carefully stepped outside, he sprint immediately toward the building the group was at. Instead of using the front door, he manages to get inside the building via opened window.
:Inventory:

Bandage x4
Expired 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' x1
Pint of Captain Morgan x1
Duck-tape x1
Fap Lotion x1
Canned Peaches x3
Type 79 Sniper Rifle w/ silencerx1
Neighborhood's baseball bat x1
His wife's premium-brand kitchen knife x1
Unused empty syringes x40
Pen x1
Canned Foods x24
Liter of bottle of water x3->x8
750ml Taaka Vodka x1
Bic Lighter case 5 x1

Rechargeable flashlight x1
Medicines x8

Key item:
Notebook x1
Syringe w/ strange liquid x3
Map x1
Key x1
Smartphone 0%

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki rapidly climbed up, his heart pumping fast. Adrenaline was rushing through his veins, giving him an extra edge. He hopped off up the latter rolling onto the roof. He scowled at the zombies above. When Nessa had asked him the last time he ate, he pulled out a half eaten pear and took a bite out of it without saying a word. Aki stomped his foot on the ground and pulled at his hair. s**t! That was ******** stupid. Why didn't I ******** THINK? Damnit!

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Watching the red carefully as he approached her then he handed her a note “I’m Todd…” She said reading it out “Nessa” ‘Why wouldn’t he just say it’ she wondered looking at him again seeing him look worried at her then she handed her another note ‘Take a look?’ she then looked at the blood on her hand and realized he had noticed that she was bleeding she eyes fell upon his bag, it was a hospital bag which meant he could be a doctor or nurse but he could also just had stumbled on it and was really just some guy wanting to make sure she wasn’t ether way there wasn’t much harm in him looking at it.

Nessa then pulled her revolver out of its thigh holster and dispensed the now empty brass and put them in her ammo pouch strapped to her hip then pulled out eight rounds and reloaded the revolver, placing it back in its holster she kept one hand on the handle of the gun and look at Todd “Sure” her loading the gun in front of him was her passive aggressive way of saying ‘he was skating on thin ice and make a mistake and I’ll shoot you’ but so long as he didn’t do anything stupid he would have nothing to worry about.

Nessa took off her jacket and put it in her bag then lifted her shirt exposing her stomach; she lifted her shirt more on the left side where the wound was so he could have a better look without exposing to much of herself. The shrapnel from Aki shooting the lock had sent shrapnel ripping through her jacket, shirt and corset then ripped through her flesh meaning for anything to be done with it she would have to take off her shirt and corset “Why didn’t you just ask instead of writing me a note anyways?”

Hearing Alistair speak to her then grab his leg in pain “Alistair!” Letting go of her shirt Nessa tried to stand and hush over to him but she was having trouble getting to her feet again, as she did Aki started freaking out about something, Nessa looked at him “What?”

WHERE: Atop the building next to the burning one
WITH: Alistair, Jimmy, Aki, Maiko & Todd
OUTFIT:

EDIT

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

Oh, you're just gonna die like the rest~

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------
She was on a roof, staring at the burning building. The flames were so bright, so beautiful. Surely, some unsavory characters would make their way here because of them. It was ok, though.

Bad guys died, after all.

Now that the adrenaline high was wearing off, Maiko didn't have her thoughts shouting at her. Maybe it was the fire. She'd always liked fire. It calmed her, like the lack of danger. It was probably that too.

Nessa offered her a can of peaches. Maiko hadn't seen her open it.

This was a problem. She didn't eat opened food, not unless she'd seen it opened It was just too
The woman has a kind smile on her face. "Here deary, have some beans. We don't want you to use all of your supplies, after all," Maiko smiled. "Thanks, Miss Henderson!"
She'd woken up groggily eight hours later without any of her food, or supplies. Miss Henderson was nowhere to be found."

risky. Maiko looked out at the burning building. She was upset that the food she was saving was now probably burnt beyond edibility. Or maybe it was now cooked, well done. "Teehee." She giggled to herself, at that thought.

But still. She was hungry, and those peaches looked really appetizing. But it wasn't worth it. What if it killed her. The girl handed the can back, simply saying, "I'm allergic to peaches. Thanks, though." Maiko would pause, then say, after a moment's hesitation, "Himura Maiko is my name. My friends called me Mai, before they all died. You can call me Maiko."

Teehee!

... Am I broken? Am I MAD?

Bashful Explorer

User Image
xxxTxxoxxdxxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'This group must all be new to each other' Todd could already see that they didn't quite trust each other fully, he certainly wasn't helping with that. He looked down at her as she pulled out her revolver, Todd would have moved back seeing this normally, but he stood his ground. He knew she was just being cautious, it was to be expected. He probably would do the same. Hurt her in anyway even if he didn't mean to he'd have to be careful. He eyed the gun a bit as she loaded the rounds before looking back at her when he got her permission. Normally he might just say 'Its okay, I'm a doctor' But there wasn't really an opportunity for that.

Todd knelt down near her. Looking down at her wound it wasn't bleeding as much as he thought. It was a shrapnel wound, messy business, that wasn't a a good thing. It would be hard to tell how deep they were in her body. If only on the surface she would heal fine. For the moment he couldn't tell if there was any internal bleeding. Her symptoms would worsen if she did. Todd checked her pulse to see if it was low. If she had internal bleeding she could have a weak or increasing pulse from low blood pressure, or she could be vomiting. But from that run out of the building and the fact that they probably were all dehydrated and hungry all the symptoms would be clashing together.

Todd looked up at her when she asked her next question, she seemed angry or annoyed at the fact that he didn't say anything. He'd gotten this before, from strangers and his own patients back when he worked at the hospital. In a world where everyone is so vocal people sometimes get upset when one doesn't answer. He touched his throat and then shook his head. He didn't feel like writing it out.

First thing he had to do was clean the wounds, couldn't risk her getting infections. Todd ripped a bit of her clothing more trying to get a better view of the wound The pieces of shrapnel were still too hot to remove from her skin. He couldn't add pressure that would cause the sharp pieces of metal to go further into her body. Todd shifted on his feet to examine her closer to locate the enter and exit areas of the shrapnel. But this didn't always matter since shrapnel orientation changed direction once it entered the body. He new the gun was still on him but he payed no attention, he was used to pressure from the hospital. He started to clean her wounds. Getting any blood off and sterilizing the area with water and medicine in his pack. Depending on the angles that the shrapnel entered she could have torn organs. It looked like the shrapnel had just grazed her. Todd shifted his attention to Alistair who was now waking up he pointed to the water bottle he'd set down but the man already started to black out again. His cry of pain to his leg made Nessa suddenly get up with a bit of a struggle. Until her wound was fully cleaned and wrapped it wouldn't be good for her to move. 'Dont!' Todd quickly grabbed her wrist trying to keep her from moving. In her state he didn't think of how this would make her react but he didn't want someone he was treating moving if they might end up hurting themselves further. He motioned for her to sit again. They all needed to rest anyway, they weren't going anywhere any time soon unless they wanted to push themselves.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

He unstrapped his bag at last, pulling out a few bottles of water and handing them out to people, "I have a safe house about two blocks west" he said, not bothering to look at anyone. Everyone was busy doing their own thing, throwing tantrums, having breakdowns, thinking, he wouldn't have been heard anyways. He laid down, staring at the sky from where he was as he sipped at his water. His legs were aching like crazy.

Maybe it was time to start moving again...

He could hear the gargled screams of zombies and the smell of their rotted flesh cooking was still hanging in the air. He coughed once and rolled into the crouch, doing his bag back up and forced himself into a standing position. If he'd had battery power on his phone he'd have texted Atomic, but dead battery. He sighed, feeling the exhaustion kicking back into his aching limbs and he pushed himself into as standing position, stretching his limbs out.

He spotted something from the corner of his eye, another guy coming closer to their rooftop plus the sniper was jogging through the streets towards them as well. He sighed. "More people arriving" he said, not really expecting to be heard as he resumed his stretches, trying to stretch the aches and pains out of his body. He was starting to feel a little better, though he was still covered in bruises, but at least his joints weren't aching anymore. He'd actually be able to walk. He took another swig of his drink and started stretching his back.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Pack: Knife, water bottles, food, Machete and a small first aid kit
Health: 90%
Where: escaping a burning building
With: Alistair, Nessa, Maiko, Aki and Todd with CaoCao and Jason on their way over

[OOC: ]
User Image
Đon't Ϣant Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm ßad Ƚuck

He finished arranging the cots he'd found in the basement, setting the last pillow down. They all had blankets folded on them, they all had pillows, and they all had foam mattresses. He'd even gone to the trouble of setting up partitions between the beds. He smirked at the work he'd done then sighed, his shoulders dropping. He hadn't heard from Skull in ages, he was getting worried. He pulled the last partition closed and went to the main living area, looking around the old warehouse. All the windows had black paint covering them, the ceiling light had a tarp that could be pulled over it at night to keep the light in so no zombies saw their hideout. But that had also been used once a long time ago now to keep the police from finding their hideout.

He sat down in an old desk chair, looking around out of boredom, trying to distract himself from thinking of his adoptive brother.

~It's going to be a long night~

Đon't Kiss Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm Ӑ ℜough ₣uck

Name: Dominico "Atomic" Artemis
Pack: empty at the moment
Health: 98%
Where: home base
With: no one

{{ Out Of Character : }}
Warehouse 13 (their base)

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Nessa was trying to forced herself to her feet But Todd had stopped her from getting up sighing she sat back relaxing and lifted her shirt for him again she then turned to look at Maiko when she finally answered her “Maiko, huh?” she then reached over to pick up can of refried beans that she was going to eat “Here” she said and handed it to her then took the peaches to eat instead “If you don’t want those either I have green beans to”

Nessa then turned her attention to Todd seeing his action ‘His a mute…’ Her gaze moved to her lap “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to get angry with you…” He started ripping her clothes and she grabbed one of his hands stopping him, her other hand went to the revolver but she didn’t draw it “What the hell do you think your doing?!” She knew that he needed to move them to do anything but… Nessa eyes moved through the group, most of them were men and she didn’t really feel comfortable exposing herself in front of that may people “Not here…” She said in a hushed voice it really did need to be looked after and soon...

Nessa started eating the peaches as Todd clean her wound for her, sitting still as he worked she began to speak again “We need to keep moving and find somewhere to sleep for the night, as far as possible from here would be nice but I don’t think everyone can keep going, but we should get at least a block away before hunkering down, so patch it up as best as you can for the moment and once find somewhere safe to sleep then you can deal with it” Nessa said she had gotten use to pushing herself beyond her limits, she had been on her own for the last two months and never really had much of a choice and now that she had other people around she didn’t really trust enough to let them help her.

Nessa looked to Skull as he said there was more people coming “Great…” She said wanting to get up again her eyes moved back to Todd “Can I go now” She asked him.

WHERE: Atop the building next to the burning one
WITH: Alistair, Jimmy, Aki, Maiko & Todd
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

He loped over to Nessa's side, smiling encouragingly at Todd. "I have a safe house two blocks to the west" he said, shrugging. He'd already said it just a few minutes ago, but he'd been right in guessing that no one had heard him. "If we stick to the rooftops we can cut the running time in half" he said with a grin, already looking out over the rooftops towards the west, mapping out which ones were close enough together to just jump normally.

"It's the old Warehouse 13" he said, shrugging again. He went back to his bag, stuffing things back in and stood, watching for the newcomers. Atomic was probably worrying his pretty little redhead off. He smiled at the thought, looking towards the rooftop of the warehouse they'd turned into home years and years ago now.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Pack: Knife, water bottles, food, Machete and a small first aid kit
Health: 90%
Where: escaping a burning building
With: Alistair, Nessa, Maiko, Aki and Todd with CaoCao and Jason on their way over

[OOC: ]

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

User Image

Maiko bit her lip. Why was she so insistent? Couldn't the woman take a hint? Still... Perhaps it was safer, now. Messages couldn't have known that Maiko would refuse the peaches... Or maybe that's what she wanted her to think. Maybe that was exactly what she wanted. The mad girl's brain shuddered with the possibilities. She was so hungry, though...

She sniffed the beans. Tasted them a bit. Finally, she gave in, forgoing the silverware for ear hand. She'd scoop up some of the beans, bringing them to her mouth and eating them. She jumped over to Skull, a happy smile on her face. "A safe house? Like, a place we'll be safe? Cool!" She'd continue to eat the beans, rather happy about this turn of events.

Teehee!

Bashful Explorer

User Image
xxxTxxoxxdxxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Todd nodded showing he understood. After patching her up so that she wouldn't get infections he allowed her to move again. He could look at it further once they were away from danger. Todd stood up and glanced at everyone in turn. Apart from Nessa and Alastair everyone else seemed okay, apart from being a little worn out. Alastair would definitely have to be carried again.

Todd heard more people were coming he looked over the edge and in the distance and spotted the two running in their direction. One was a sniper, possibly the sniper that had helped them. But the other he didn't know about, he could be coming to help or hoping to pillage through their dead bodies if there were any. The safe house suggested sounded like a good plan, but was it worth the risk to find out who these people were. So far Todd seemed okay with the sniper but he was uneasy about the next. Not that these people here didn't make him feel uneasy. Todd wasn't even sure if he should go with them or not. He'd been on his own for so long now. But he'd join them if they allowed it. They might be able to benefit each other after all. "Should we wait for them?" He wrote out directed to the whole group. It would give them more time to rest but he could see they wanted to get going as fast as possible.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

GhosteOfMira's Waifu

Mewling Fairy

Lilith

User Image

✖✖
Lilith awoke to a clater outside her 'Homebase.' which in reality was her broken down Jeep that she had haphazardly surounded with other broken down vehicles. instead of lifting herself up to see what the comotion was she steadied her nerves and glanced through thw windows to see if she could make anything out. Nothing was visible, and no other noises could be herd. She slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position and looked around. A sigh of releif escaped her lips when nothing Zombie like was apparent.

It was dark, a glance at her watch let her know it was midnight, which made her frown. she hadn't been able to sleep much in the last few months after having to smash her partners head in. It was alot more stressful being alone with millions of zombies. at times she debated on leaving the city but didnt think she could do it alone. With a sigh she opened the door and stepped out. Once overing the area she strapped on her holster, checked her gun, and strapped her machetes to it, then grabbed her backpack from the floor of the Jeep and slung it across her back. Lilith then grabbed a flashlight from the fron seat and gently shut the door. Before leaving the safty of her 'barricade' she scanned the area. She then hopped over the hood of one of the cars and quickly made her way to a fire escape in the aley way she called home and heaved herself up to the roof.

Once safely above the suffleing Zombies she sat on the edge facing the street and looked up at the clear star filled sky.
"Ugh, I need to find a safer place to live. Maybe I should just make my way to the edge of town and just leave all together. It's probably much safer in the contryside." Lilith spoke to the stars somewhat hoping that would answer back, instead Zombies bellow groaned and moaned. She presssed her lips together and looked down at the rotting corspes flashing the light at them. there were about five right next to the building and a few dozen scattered about on the street. She clicked her light off and slid back onto the roof and slid down against the edge. A yawn pushed its way forward and she let her eyes close, slowly she slipped into the darkness of sleep.
✖✖

User Image

WHERE: Rooftop near her Jeep
WITH: No one
HEALTH: 90%

OOC:Hello Hello! I'm excited to get started!

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

██████████████████████████████

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slowly moves his body as he slowly opened his eyes and did a quick survey of his body condition ,besides the leg injury there was few bumps and bruises here and there with some ash covering some of his clothes. "Man, this just isn't my day at all." Alistair croaked as he rubbed his head, trying to stay focused. "Can some one explain to me what happened?" He asked out loud with the little strength he had left in his body, then he moved his hand and hit a bottle. "Water, finally." He got more feeling back into him as he gulped all the water down and leaned back. "Why can't I move a lot?" Was the only thing he could say as he looked at his legs and arms trying to move them but little to no response from them.

Where: On the building next to the burning one
With: Nessa,Skull,Aki, Maiko, & Todd
Thinking: Serious guys, what happened?
Doing: Trying to move.

(( Ooc: . ))

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki stopped freaking out and calmed down. It was a stupid idea to light the building on fire, but if he hadn't done so, he was sure they wouldn't have left the building alive. Aki walked over to Maiko, realizing that she didn't want any peaches. When he read her facial expression, it said that she just didn't want any peaches. Aki walked over to her and knelt down, giver her a can of pears. Aki liked pears, since they were his favorite fruit. "If you don't want these I have pineapples." Looking down, the mad man scowled at the fact that the zombies were surrounding his car. It wasn't exactly working because it needed a new battery, but it was still an expensive car. Especially since he had modified it with armor on the sides. Sure, it slowed down the car, but at least the zombies couldn't get in. It was a Mazda Rx-7. Aki had room for four people, but that was it. Although, some people could sit on the top and the back of the car. He just needed a car b- "A car battery!" Aki saw a couple of cars on the road, and since the zombies were hording around the fire escape and were distracted by the fire, it was clear enough for him to sneak and grab a car battery. "Maiko, can I put my food and medical supplies in your bag so I can fit a few car batteries in my bag?" He looked at the others, it looked like he had found his group to leech on after all. "I have a car, and a few medical supplies that I stole from a hospital three miles away from here. I just need a car battery to get my baby up and running, and then we can get out of here!" Aki considered the fact that he only had half a gallon of gas and the nearest gas station was way down the road about 12 miles. Crap.

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

User Image

Looking over at Aki she smiled, taking the pears. She trusted him fully, although the kind ones were probably not to be trusted.

It was because he asked her name.

The ones who were going to betray you usually didn't want to know your name. It'd make you seem more like a person. Miss Henderson didn't know her name. At his request, Maiko nodded. "Anything for you, Aki!" She'd take off her bag, setting down the can of beans she'd been given by Nessa. The girl opened it, handing it to him, and also exposing it's contents. Inside was duct tape, a lighter, a box of matches, and a flare gun.

"Cars are great! Except Skull has a safehouse... Hrm..." The girl adopted a thinking pose. "Well your car can't fit like thirty people anyway, right? I guess we'd just have to split up! I'm with Aki, of course."

Teehee!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out