Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

The last thing Luka expected was Aki to come suddenly barging into the tent, laughing to boot. This was far from funny. Somehow he didn’t think Skull would find any amusement with his suffering either. And it was suffering. With everything that happened, being tied up terrified him. He didn’t like not being able to get away. The fire was just one example of that. L was another. Actually…where was L? Luka hoped this time he had really been killed, or gotten gobbled up by the fire. He never wanted to see him again.

Blinking up at Aki from his position on the floor he didn’t say anything or move until the chain was cut away from him. The one end was still locked around his ankle, but at least he wasn’t attached to the bed anymore. Luka opened his mouth to say thank you and ask if Skull was there as well, but all he could get out was another coughing fit before he was whisked out of the tent in a blink of an eye. Feeling more than a little disoriented, he clung to Aki until he was deposited a short distance away from the tent.

It took him a long moment of rapid blinking before he recognized the person he had been set by. “Ell.” He said. It was only one word, but there was so much emotion in his voice as he spoke it. Fear, happiness, sadness. His emotions felt so chaotic that he might as well have been in a whirlwind. “Nessa. Where is Nessa?” He asked a moment later, glancing back and forth between the other two. Was she okay? Had they found her? Or was she really gone already?

Weapon/ammo: n/a
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year.
Party: Ell and Aki
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Bored Z o m b i e

Koshu Saika

Taiyou-Amaya

This is L

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Was this guy stupid? Starting a fire had probably taken out at least one or two people. At least. That wasn’t ‘taking down the ones who threatened their lives’. That was pure craziness at its best. Smoke could have said that, but he figured it was pointless to try and have a reasonable conversation with someone who had every reason to hate your guts. Not to mention he was stupid anyway. Clearly he couldn’t understand anything outside of his own mind. So Smoke didn’t respond. Instead he cursed silently when his knife was blocked by the man. These damn injuries…They were slowing him down too much. It didn’t help that he still had that stupid nail in his shoulder. Every time he shifted it felt like it was digging deeper. That might just be his imagination, but it still hurt. At least he had enough mobility to dodge the punch that was aimed at his face. Taking a few quick steps back and spinning to the side he managed to put a bit of distance between the two of them before he studied the other man critically, waiting for him to make the next move.

Bored Z o m b i e

Koshu Saika

Taiyou-Amaya

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Tzelael

Brett Casey

Brett Casey rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►A smirk formed on torens face as he watched the man spin away. " So graceful you are, almost like a ballerina." Toren was being an a** and teasing smoke now. Toren stood there ready, but he noticed the man was in a waiting stance almost to the point of studying him. " Trying to study me wont help you if i realize your doing it, i could just change up my attack patterns and habits to throw you off each time you get adjusted." The look of a heavily trained killer was now glinting in torens eyes along with a mad mans smirk. "Well lets get this game really started!" Toren lobbed his knife up into the air in hopes of distracting the man while he charged forwards, halfway to smoke torens knife fell back down and while running toren managed to catch it and hide it completely behind his back so smoke couldnt tell which hand it was in. Then only a few seconds later torens right hand came forward with the knife aimed for smokes good shoulder.

[ Location]: inside reserve.
[Who with]: smoke
[Feeling]: ready to fight.
[Gear]:torn up cloths, trench knife

[OOC: ] even:hit odd :miss or blocked depending on how ya feel.

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DA zombie RK

User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

“Thank you” Nessa said following the other woman. “Luka! How will we know which tent belonged to L?” She asked as she turned to face the other woman, it didn’t seem to matter how many times she called him he never answered this made Nessa’s heart sink further. Nessa couldn’t help but worry that the fire had gotten to Luka first and she was too late.

- - Edit - -

Nessa then looked at the chaos going on around her, people were fighting and even killing each other. Some of them were just trying to gather their families and important goods to escape with their lives. ‘It could be too late to save Luka... I have no idea where to even begin to look for him... but... These people....’ Nessa then shook her head furiously the mere idea of stopping the search for the Russian teen hurt her, but if they could get the fire out it may be what saves his life... Or if she gives up looking for him that could be what kills him. Ness gritted her teeth, she didn’t want to stop looking for Luka but if they didn’t do something fast there would be more loss on both sides. “We need to stop this... We need to put out the fire before it gets even more out of hand and I need to find my people and stop them.” Nessa told Elizabeth as she looked back at the other blonde.

WHERE: The Reserve
WITH: Elizabeth
OOC:
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
~Hershel Greene~

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki looked up when he heard Luka ask where Nessa was. The man almost lost his mind again for a second, but calmed down as he caught his breathe. He pulled his katana out of the ground and tightened his grip. "We need to find Nessa." Aki held his hand out to Luka his revolver in it. "Can you shoot or walk?" Aki felt the need to find Nessa more than anything. "Nessa I'm coming." he said to himself. As he waited for Luka to respond Aki's anxiousness increased.

Supplies: Revolver(12 bullets), Glock (6 Clips), Sniper Rifle(3 Clips = 30 .50 cal bullets), quarter bottle of sake, car keys, two tool boxes, a packs of bandages(1 left), a condom, a cigarette box(10 left), Katana, and a lockpick set.

Aki looked up when he heard Luka ask where Nessa was. The man almost lost his mind again for a second, but calmed down as he caught his breathe. He pulled his katana out of the ground and tightened his grip. "We need to find Nessa." Aki held his hand out to Luka his revolver in it. "Can you shoot or walk?" Aki felt the need to find Nessa more than anything. "Nessa I'm coming." he said to himself. As he waited for Luka to respond Aki's anxiousness increased.

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

Eugene sat in the passenger seat of Tati's vehicle as they made their way down the road toward the farm Tati planned for them to wait in till morning. She adjusted herself in the seat as she stared out the window watching the trees pass by. As much as she didn't really like being in cars or other forms of transportation she had to admit it was faster and safer than going on foot especially at night.

She glanced over her shoulder at Lidya in the back before returning her attention to the window. It was only then that she saw it, smoke rising out of the forest. It blackened the sky further blocking the stars from above. Faint hints of the flame could be seen from the reflecting light on the smoke surface. Eugenie narrowed her eyes as she stared at it biting her lip she turned her head and patted at Tati's arm to get her attention "Hey, that smoke, since it seems to be in the same area we're heading to would I be correct in assuming that's possibly the reserve?" She asked as she leaned over to see the smoke clearer through the window. "I thought those guys were going to wait till morning to sneak in..or attack from the look of it."

With: Lidya and Tati
                    Wearing:[x]
                    ooc thought I'd post something, I can always delete or something if need be.

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target

Bored Z o m b i e

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Sean Penzavalli; Caretaker #4
☆═━┈┈━═☆

That…was sort of the reaction Sean should have expected. Shock and disgust. Something told him he wasn’t winning either of them over right now by going into detail as much as he was. Not that he had really been trying to win them over in the first place. Honestly, he just felt a bit…bad. Which was strange. All of the Caretakers knew about the pit and slave situation, including himself, so two new arrivals shouldn’t have bothered him in the least. Maybe it was because he normally didn’t go to that particular cell block, so he didn’t see their prisoners very often, but it did bother him. Seeing them like this. It made him want to help. Getting involved was stupid, he knew that. So many things could go wrong. But it was something he felt compelled to do. Even if Todd declined his offer.

Being mindful not to reveal what he was planning to the other two, he nodded his head slowly. “Suit yourself, I guess. If you change your mind, I’ll be around.” Straightening up, Sean took two steps towards the gurney and stared down at Demi before he turned towards the door. “It’s getting late.” He told them shortly. “You should rest while you can. I’ll see about getting a cot in here for you so you don’t have to sleep on the floor.” Assuming he even slept at all. Sean thought he should, but the doctor looked wound up enough that he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep even if he had the best bed on the whole planet at his disposable. “Good night.” He sighed out before he stepped out of the room.

Once the door was shut behind him he stared at the guard, who was still dozing off. “You shouldn’t do that so close to the other Caretakers.” He admonished him, relishing the annoyed look on the man’s face as he jerked awake. “If they see you like that you could be in quite a bit of trouble. I know something that will get your blood flowing. Go carry a cot here for me. I’ll stay here until you get back.”

Still wearing an annoyed expression on his face, the guard went to do as he had been told. When he came back a good ten or fifteen minutes later, Sean was still sitting against the door. Moving aside, he kept out of sight as the guard carried the mattress into the room. It was hard to miss his angry grumbling, but he didn’t say anything directly to Todd or Demi as he dropped the thin mattress to the ground before exiting the room once again.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Matthew Underwood
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Matt was clearly against the idea of leaving Elizabeth’s side. Especially if that meant being with a stranger he wasn’t sure he trusted. But they were already walking away, so he simply shook his head and took off towards the truck. Before they had gone their separate ways she had handed him the keys, so he had those clutched tightly in his hand as he climbed into the driver’s seat. Now all he could do was wait and keep his head down. The fire was being combated pretty well, but there was still a fair amount of smoke in the air. It was stifling and, if he was being honest, a bit foreboding. Thank goodness Sophia hadn’t come with him.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was trying to figure out the same question Nessa had just voiced aloud. How were they going to find him? If she had just paid closer attention earlier she would know, but she hadn’t. Where the tent was she could only begin to guess. Just as she was about to say ‘screw it’ and pull aside the nearest person, Nessa’s next words caught her slightly off guard.

Of course she agreed that the fire needed to be put out, but did that mean she was already giving up looking for her friend? “Maybe we can try to cut if off.” She said, steadying her voice. “If the fire has nothing to burn it will go out by itself. Others are already trying to put it out, so we should be able to stop it quickly if we work together. Come on. The fire hasn’t started this way yet. Help me get the tents around the area down and out of reach, okay?” without waiting for a response, she quickly got to work emptying one of the tents so they could take it down. Thankfully it was one of the smaller ones, so she was hoping to be done with this pretty quickly.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Supplies: n/a
Party: Elizabeth and Nessa

Taiyou-Amaya

Bored Z o m b i e

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

There was a small moment of silence before Luka slowly reached forward and took the revolver. “I can shoot.” He said carefully. As for walking…That part was still debatable. Ignoring the protest of his body, he shifted slightly until he was able to climb to his knees. Waiting for just a moment to gather his strength, he then pushed himself up in an attempt to climb to his feet, only to fall flat on his face when his legs gave out almost immediately. The gun nearly flew from his hand, but he maintained his grip on it as he let out a frustrated noise between his teeth. “I do not think I can get up…” He told him mournfully. “Go find Nessa. I will be okay for now. If someone comes I have this to protect me.” Forcing himself back into a sitting position, he waved slightly with the gun to show Aki what he meant. “Just make sure she is safe. She does not deserve to be hurt." Pausing for a moment, he tilted his head backwards to stare at Ell. "What are you going to do?" He asked.

Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year.
Party: Aki and Ell
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

This is L

Bored Z o m b i e

Koshu Saika

Taiyou-Amaya

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image
"The hardest part of the zombie apocalypse..."

Ronda had found a way into the reserve after the fire had been started, looking about at the scenario she let out a tired sigh.
“Oh dear, what have they done…” She then spotted Toren and another man fighting. “Oh good grief!” the mother uttered annoyed as she marched over to them. Coming up behind Toren she grabbed the top of his ear and pulled him back away from Smoke while she lifted her handgun to be pointed at Smokes head. “My GOD boy! Do yah really think we have time for you to be roughhousing with the neighbor boy?!”

Scoffing angrily she finally let go of Toren’s ear and looked at Smoke with a very sweet and even sincere smile.
“Hey there Sugar! I don’t suppose you would mind being a doll for me and helping us find some friends of ours? They’ve been gone a real long time and we’ve been gettin’ worried over them. Oh let’s see there’s that sweet little Russian boy, he tends to be a bit timid but he just takes some time to warm up to people. Then there’s that cutie-pie red head he don’t say much but boy is he a good listener. And the feisty blonde girly, she got a personality that reminds you of a rattlesnake.” Ronda had kept her charming tone with the sweet smile. She really did sound like she was just looking for her friends all while having the forty caliber weapon pointed at Smoke’s head.

"Is pretending I'm not excited!"

WHERE: ...
WITH: ...
OOC: ...
Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

DA zombie RK

Brett Casey

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

►A look of pure confusion arose on torens face when a hand grabbed his ear and began pulling him away. " What the hell?" He then recognized the voice of the person pulling his ear ,especially since it was lecturing him, " Mrs tyler now isnt the time for treating me as one of your children.... I woulda been further in if this guy hadnt refused working with me..." Toren sheathed his knife an stood there looking around aimlessly. Rhonda had began talking to smoke all politely , was she thinking the man would agree to working with them? Toren tried that before the man only gave out a location of where they might be. He digressed though as he just stood there and let rhonda take a whack at it.

[Who with]: smoke, rhonda
[Feeling]:

[OOC: ]

Bashful Explorer

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxTxoxdxdxxHxoxwxaxrxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Medic! I need a medic here!"

There was a moment of silence between everyone in the room until Sean piped in. Todd didn't look up at him as he spoke he simply continued to stare at the floor or the cracks in the wall across from him, his usual worried expression still on his face. His fingers traced his clothing feeling the fabric as he hugged himself. His eyes only shifted toward the other man as he made his way around the gurney. He still held his worried expression but it was a bit more wary as he watched the man. He waited for the door to fully close before shifting his attention to Demi. It was a relief he was awake and he seemed to be fine now, stable. He just needed to rest, they both did. Todd ran his fingers through his hair as he let out a sigh. He wrapped his arms around his knees further pulling himself into a ball as he pressed his face against his arms breathing through his sleeves. Feeling the heat on his face and arms as every breath let out warmed the fabric of his shirt.

After a moment of silence and the comfort of just being alone with Demi again the door suddenly made a noise from the other side which made Todd jump a bit shifting his position. No longer balled up he propped himself to his feet when he saw the door open and the guard come in. He felt his body instinctively move to a more defensive posture but he relaxed a bit when he saw he was carrying in a cot. Apparently Sean hadn't been lying when he said this. Todd moved closer to the gurney giving the man room to put the cot down. When he was finished he exited the room once more. Todd stood by the gurney for a moment longer until it became quiet again before looking down at the cot provided. He sat down and stayed sitting for a few minuets just gripping the sides lost in his thoughts before finally turning and laying himself down. It creaked a bit with any movement he made but it was more comfortable than the floor. Yet he still wasn't sure if he'd be able to sleep

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Backpack: Gun: bullets left (4), bat, hunting Knife, books, 2 can of beans, 2 can of spinach. One water bottle. Change of clothes. Surgical and first aid supplies from hospital. Pens/Pencils. Note pad.
                                Unit one pack:click

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Despite Toren’s taunting, Smoke didn’t say anything, nor did he move from his defensive stance. Instead he continued to watch the man carefully. He knew he would act soon, and he did. When the knife was thrown into the air, he allowed his eyes to follow it only a fraction of a second before they were drawn back to the man who was even now charging at him. What a risky move. With the smoke and how dark it was out here, there was a chance he could lose track of the weapon. Unfortunately he didn’t. To make matters worse he was now hiding his hands behind his back so he didn’t know which one it was in. Well then. If he wanted to play that way, Smoke was just going to have to start moving as well. While Toren’s front was still unguarded, he stepped forward and swung his own knife towards his chest; hoping to slice him up good. A brief second later Toren swung his own knife around, Smoke did a pretty good job of bringing the knife back up. It threw off some of the other man’s momentum, but he still felt the knife nick him pretty badly on his good shoulder. Refusing to let his expression change, he continued to push his knife against Toren’s.

At that precise moment a newcomer suddenly arrived, grabbing Toren by the ear and yanking him back. Smoke stumbled forward with the loss of contact, but he didn’t move aside from that since the woman standing there was currently aiming a gun towards his head. Beautiful. This was just what he needed; yet another person to join in on the fighting. There was at least one or two more behind him somewhere; the one who had shot the nail gun and the one who had shot him in the knee. Who knew how many others were wandering around here?

“I know who your friends are.” Smoke said, sounding tired. Which he honestly was. His wounds weren’t anything to turn your nose up at. None of them were life threatening yet, but they were adding up, and if left untreated for long would inevitably end up killing him anyway. “You can sound as friendly as you want, but as I’ve already told your pit bull over there, I don’t know where they are. Last I checked they were in that big building that’s on fire. The one your friend started. They could still be in there, dead, or they could have already been taken off the reserve. I heard something about that red head of yours maybe going to see the Caretakers.” But he had been drinking and pissed at the time, so he hadn’t been paying much attention when it had been said to him. “I don’t know why you people keep asking for my help like I’m supposed to say yes. If you haven’t noticed, I’ve already been attacked by at least two or three of your members. Not to mention you’re currently holding a gun towards me. Maybe that’s enough to convince some people out of fear alone, but I haven’t been afraid of dying for a long time.”

Bored Z o m b i e

Koshu Saika

Taiyou-Amaya

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Tzelael

Brett Casey

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image
"The hardest part of the zombie apocalypse..."

Ronda actually let out a small laugh. “Well I guess we haven’t been all that neighborly, now have we? What could you have done to deserve that? Uh-uh, just ain’t right. You’ve done nothin’ to bother us and look what we’ve done. Awe poor thing you sound exhausted to boot, did my ‘Pit-bull’ tucker you out? And I’m sure the others pickin’ on you didn’t help none.” Ronda had started to pout as she said this to give an artificial appearance of sympathy. “It seems you have more important matters to attend to then bothering with a little old house wife and her ‘Pit-bull’. You’re gonna be overrun with the dead in no time if you don’t get a handle on that fire. You do know that you don’t need to be bitten to turn, right? Not to mention that with the light from the fire their gonna be swarming this place in, oh goodness, the hundreds maybe even the thousands wouldn’t you say Toren? What seems best for you at this time is to get us out of your hair as quickly as possible so you can deal with this, and you know just how to do that don’t you. What I don’t get is why your bein’ difficult? Help us help you is all I’m sayin’. You help us get our friends and we get out of your hair and you don’t need to hear from us again, sounds fair?” Ronda lowered her gun as she offered the solution but it was just moved to be aimed at another spot most wouldn’t want to be shot.

"Is pretending I'm not excited!"

WHERE: ...
WITH: ...
OOC: ...
Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

DA zombie RK

Brett Casey

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

►Toren let a low growl escape from him when they referred to him as a pit bull, but other then that he kept his mouth shut and his guard up while rhonda kept talking to smoke. But Rhonda began speaking about the dead that would be eventually swarming this place, he knew she was right but her number count might be off. "If they cant get all the flames put out and quiet down the screaming they could have more then even their supplies could handle....Hatter pretty much rung the dinner bell here..." Toren just kept looking at the burning encampment with no look of remorse. " Mrs tyler if he refuses to help we should just get rid of him so he cant stop us on our way out, after we get everyone were here to get..."

[Who with]: smoke, rhonda
[Feeling]:

[OOC: ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers