Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 208 209 210 > >> >>> »|

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Lifting the lever on her rifle to dispense the now empty brass and load another round into the chamber Nessa looked to Vincent as he spoke to her “Oh I manage to impress ‘ye of little faith’ I always have method to my madness, they’re going to what maybe an easier meal and by the time the alarm stops they will have long forgotten of what’s on the building top.” Nessa then bent over and picked up the empty shells and put them in the pouch strapped onto her hip.

Moving from the west side of the building to the east side but staying along the same edge Nessa paused for a moment and looked back at the person on the roof behind her as Vincent ask if they should vote on whether to help them or not, this was another person she didn’t know and didn’t trust, she had no idea what he was going to do if they went over for him, she looked back to the street below and could see walkers creeping out of every little crack they could to go investigate the car alarm, the street wasn’t that safe yet.

Nessa lifted her rifle and aimed at another car in the opposite direction from the first car this would cause the walkers to clear the street further, “That’s up to you if you want to help, I won’t stop you but if you do you may want to look for shelter the sun will be setting in a few hours” She told Vincent then fired her rifle again, this time all she had to do was crack the window to set the alarm off, she then lowered her rifle and lifted the lever again catching the casing this time, she paused for another moment she was getting tired of being by herself… 'Have others around may not be so bad... But then again it could be...' Nessa kind of wanted to be a part of a group but was much to untrusting of people.

WHERE: A top a building
WITH: Vincent, Ethan & Alistair only a roof top away
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Bigwaffle

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

██████████████████████████████

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Throws his hands up when he found nothing to signal them with until he heard gunshots firing into something that made a loud cracking noise in. "What the f--" Alistair was about to finish his sentence when a heard a shattering sound of glass then a alarm starting to come from the car. "Yea very smart, if you consider trying to get us all killed." He sighed as he strapped his shotgun on and looked around for a quick get away.

"Wait a minute, shes distracting them." Alistair said to himself as he saw what she was shooting yet another car. The car's alarm began to slowly come to life. "Ok, lets see if this will work." He said as he took a deep breath and looked at the ground and saw most of the zombies were walking towards the car that was blaring the alarm. "Lets see, one, two." He began to count the zombies closet to him. "Thirteen, seems a easy enough job, just enough to get me at least to the other side." He began as he took a few steps back and began to get himself ready. "Now." He said to himself as he took a running leap off the building.

"Oh, crap." Alistair said as he prepared for impact when he landed and did a roll and jumped to his feet with a katana drawn and in a battle stance. "There's my only way up there." He said to himself yet again. he began and took off running towards the building slicing two zombies that were in his way and he jumped onto the ladder with precise timing just as a zombie ran into the ladder trying to get him. "Take that you stupid undead b*****d." He said as he kicked the zombie in the face and quickly climbed the ladder. "Why must everything must be so difficult." He said as he jumped to his feet at the top of the roof and jabbed his katana straight into the zombies head that was nearly at the top. "To slow." He said with a smirk as he kick the dead zombie down the ladder and watched it slam onto the ground below. "Well thanks for the help back there." Alistair said to the people on the roof as he sheathed his katana and held out his hand. "Names Alistair."

Where: On top of a building..were else?
With: Vincent, Ethan, and Nessa
Thinking: Dang...My legs hurt.
Doing: Holding out hand for a handshake

(( Ooc: Im kinda doing stuff fast right now since I wanted to get with the group so X_ x" sorry if I kinda messed u guys up ))

......So Now We Must Rise And Fight

██████████████

Tipsy Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Driving:Stryker

User Image

"5 minutes to destination."

Klaus reported over the radio as he pulled into town. With Vidalia being completely overran it was time to find new customers. He had herd promises of plenty of refuges running about the streets. Though they may not last very long but money is money and Klaus is running out.

"This is Kilo reporting I have made it to my destination, opening shop now."

On the side of his Stryker 'Supplies for sale and trade.' He cut the engine off to listen for upcoming customers....or zombies. He stayed inside the vehicle and monitored movement through his cameras.

Undead Rogue

10,575 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image

IM NOT A KILLER HEHEHEHE

the metal ladder had caused a small group of zed's to become suspicious of Seth's activity. he was able to get to about haft way too the roof till he found and open window, inside the room was ransacked, someone was staying here at one point, but had taken there leave a while ago. it was a three room house with a bathroom. the power was out, but that was far from a surprise, the inter city was with out power. the what looked like a living room was rather damaged, the was a body with out a head pushed up against the wall with a large amount of blood on the wall. "poooor bloody bloc...well, lets see what you have in your pockets"seth searched the pockets and found some keys and a wallet. "A mr.croocker...well, mr.cropper I hope that your death was swift and not painless" seth checked the other rooms and found it clear, he hopped out the window and unsnagged his rifle off his back and pulled out a clip out of his pack and loaded it into the rifle. " lets do a little hunting" aiming his suppressed rifle out toward a neighborhood and blowing the skull straight off the first zed he saw..

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Nessa shook her head bring herself back out of her thoughts. Her attention was brought to the sound of something coming up the ladder, she must have spaced out a while because the something coming up the ladder was the survivor from the other roof. Nessa had raised her rifle but lowered it when she saw that it was living coming up “Well, how about that, speak of the devil and he shall appear” she said then placed the strap for her rifle back on her shoulder.

Glancing at the hand Alistair held out to shake, Nessa then looked back up to his face, “Nessa” she said not wanting to be too rude but she wouldn’t dare shake his hand, he had to be at least a foot taller than her witch meant he likely weighed about a hundred pounds more than her. Nessa moved to the door on the roof and opened it slowly and peered inside, not seeing anything move she pushed on down the stairs to top floor of the building.

WHERE: On the top floor of the building.
WITH: Alistair, Vincent & Ethan but currently going down stairs without them.

User Image

"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

Bigwaffle

Andrew C Price

Adam Carver
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

He sighed brokenly, picking up an old rag and cleaning his machete before dropping the rag to the ground once more, machete no longer being put away just in case another walker came out of no where. He scanned the area with acidic green eyes, a bandanna loosely tied around his face to hide his mouth and to muffle the sound of his breathing. He left the emptied building, all the water in their system was long gone.

"Need more water before I run out" he muttered, checking up and down the street before slipping along the path, sticking as close to the wall as possible, his large heavy boots moving lightly over the cement. He stopped abruptly, ducking behind some bins as he heard something, ears straining to catch the noise. It was then that he noticed a vending machine through a broken window across the street, half buried under some rubble, almost hidden, but there was water in, quite a few bottles of spring water. He sighed, his mouth salivating at the thought of such clean water. He wouldn't have to boil it and drink it hot. He could drink it straight.

But that noise was still there.

He strained his ears, closing his eyes to see if that helped heighten his sense of hearing. It helped, but only marginally. He sighed again, this time agitated, stalking out from behind the bin, stooped low and slunk to another set of bins, closer to the building with the broken window and the vending machine with fresh, clean water inside it. He stopped moving completely, the noises louder now and coming from somewhere above him and he realized what it was. It was the sound of talking. And something breaking. He smirked and slunk into the room, his jacket covering the small patch of glass showing on the machine and then he smashed inwards with his machetes handle, the noise more muffled and quiet.

He stowed the bottles quickly, ears trained on any noise, making sure nothing had heard him and decided to investigate and then heading outside again, looking for a drain pipe to scale, pack once again slung over his shoulders, seven bottles of water now belonged to him. He scaled up, foot slipping near the top, causing a loud clattering noise. He paused, ducking down just an inch, hoping no one had heard him as he squeezed his eyes shut, listening for footsteps, trying to figure out how many there were up there on that rooftop.

~I am so screwed and not in a good way~

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Pack: Knife, empty bottles, Machete and a small first aid kit
Health: 95%
Where: On the streets
With: no one, but he can hear people close by

[OOC: ]

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Asher Ainsley

Maybe a better place to be,

Asher opened his eyes. He was on the floor of a house he ran into the night before after escaping some of the zombies that were trying to chase him down and eat him. He let out a small sigh as the sun came through the cracked window spreading light around the room in an unnatural way. It was bright and he had to cover his eyes for a while until they adjusted. "Stupid sunlight...." He muttered under his breath. If only it would rain then he could have a wash and explore a bit more. The heat just made the zombies more mobile, or so he thought.

Asher waited a long while before forcing himself to his feet, the generator was still going and keeping the room cool as he had plugged fans into it. He had no other use for electricity other than cooking and keeping cool. "Its been a while since it rained... Even longer since I have found fuel for the generator..." He said quietly knowing it wouldn't be long until it would run out of fuel, and to no surprise it did exactly that. The engine spluttered to a halt and the fans went off. He sighed and walked to the cupboards to look for food.

is here or nowhere to be seen.

Destination: house
Items in hand: Siper rifle - 2 bullets
Backpack: 1 Bottle of water, 1 can of beans.
Mood: Annoyed
Company: Alone
OOC: Starter post!
User Image
Kathleen || Evelet || Johnson

Don't tell me who or what I need to be....

Kathleen pulled herself up off her couch and lay a gentle hand on the bandage covering her wound. The alcohol would clean what bacteria was on the surface, but she needed medicine to kill what had already gotten inti her body. Since she had obtained the injury while running she could only assume that it helped pump the bacteria through her blood stream faster. As she stood the pain in her shoulder pulsed through her body and almost knocked her off her feet. She shook her head and sighed. How am I going to do this? Taking one last drag of her cigarette she grabbed a bottle of voldka from the counter and took one large swig. The burn tore down her throat but eased the pain in her shoulder within a matter of minutes. She had to find some antibiotics or she wouldn't survive. Slinging her backpack over her good shoulder she slipped out the window of her apartment and made her way down the fire escape to the street. With her hunting knife in hand she began to slink down the street trying her best ro stay hidden from the dead.

Because I already know who I am...

Where? Her apartment
Who With? No one
Wearing?
This

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Asher Ainsley

After Asher looked through the cupboards and took the last can of beans that he had left. He let out a sigh and looked down. He had to go scavenging and soon otherwise he would die of starvation. "I gotta get going..." He said trying to motivate himself to actually get s**t done. This would be the first time that he had been scavenging since the incident involving his sister and to be honest he couldn't forget what happened no matter what he tried to do to forget. Asher closed his eyes....

.... "Okay now Josie, make sure you don't waste your ammunition you need to aim for the head..." He made sure her guns safety was on and that it was loaded. It was raining and Asher was soaked through his hair was dripping and they both needed to gain supplies. "Come on now Josie.... We need to go..." He grabbed his little sisters hand and dragged her along. they were both soaked now.

They both ran into the shopping center to gain some of the last supplies in there. Asher ran through the isles and Josie did her best to keep up him. hey ran for a few minutes and Asher looked back. "Josie?" She wasn't behind him anymore. "Josie?!" He started to worry and then the worst came. A scream. Ashers heart dropped and he sprinted to the area he heard it. He was met with a zombie kneeling next to his little sister, her screaming had stopped and he snapped. He pulled out his pistol and shot the zombie in the head until the clip was completely empty. Once his clip was empty he backed away covering his mouth.....

..... Ashers eyes slowly opened and he picked up his rifle and slung it over his shoulder before running out of the door and ducking behind the car he pushed to the front door so he could hide if he needed too.

Destination: house
Mood: Annoyed
OOC: Free to rp.....
Jason carefully moved through the isles of the pet store. His M1a at the ready. He scanned the rows looking for the precious item that was becoming more valuable by the day. He had already searched a pharmacy and found it raided and cleaned out already. However most people didn't know the things he knew. Human antibiotics were exactly the same as fish antibiotics. You slap a different label on it and say it will prolong your life and the drug companies make a fortune. He turned down another isle carefully scanning it when he saw what he was looking for. Several boxes of fish antibiotics. Broad spectrum as well as different types of penicillin. He carefully took off his pack and set his drag bag that held his precious Tac. 338 to the side. He opened the bag and stuffed in as much of the stuff as he could carry. His small pack was already nearly full. He had packed it with as much ammo as he could carry, the other precious item. A bulk of his ammo was for his Tac. 338 he knew it would be hard to find so he had grabbed as much of it as possible when leaving the mountain. The rest of it was balanced between .45 HST for his 1911 and 7.62 for his M1a. Once he had it loaded up he re-shouldered his pack and his drag bag. He needed to find that store now. He hadn't renewed his water in two days and it was fast becoming his number one priority. He slowly worked his way out of the store and carefully began navigating the streets in search for the vehicle he had spotted earlier.

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pulls his hand back when the girl said her name, but didn't shake his hand. "Well nice to meet you." Alistair said with a grin as he began to relax. He never dropped his gaurd until now, he didn't feel like they would hurt him just yet. He slid down onto the ground until his back was pressed against the side of the roof and his legs went limp from all the stress put on them within short amount of time. "Well, what do we do now?" He asked as he scanned the area and zombies had begun to forget about the car alarm because it was soon getting quieter and quieter, the battery in the car must be going dead. They only had around five to seven minutes before the crowd would come back to their prey. "We have to hurry up and get off this roof before those things come back." Alistair said as he searched his pockets and found he only had three more shotgun shells in his pocket and only four left in the shotgun itself. "I'm almost out, but these katanas are all I need to take some of them down." He said as he sighed and watched at the zombies began to come back to the building.

Where: On top of a building
With: Vincent, Ethan, and Nessa
Thinking: This is just a drag right now.....
Doing: Watching the zombies come back

(( Ooc: ))

......So Now We Must Rise And Fight

██████████████
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

He heard noises, talking and the distinct sound of Zombies... But they seemed to be coming from the ground level, outside on the other side of the building. He swallowed nervously and unlatched his boots from the drainpipe, sliding down in one smooth movement before stalking to the edge of the building and looking around the corner. Yep. Zombie horde. Not a huge one, not by his standards at least, but enough to pose a problem.

He swallowed, looking up at the small group of humans still standing on the roof, they looked like they wanted to get down... He sighed, shaking his head and looked around, trying to figure out a way to catch their attention without catching the zombies. If it were night, fireworks or fire crackers, they'd sit and stare at those for hours. But during the day... Not so easily distracted by firework shows.

With a grim smile he turned back, climbing back up the drain pipe and this time carefully, and slowly, popped his head over the edge of the building. His mouth had gone dry and he tried to talk, all that came out was a weak croak and he sighed, trying again, this time cleaning his throat with a gruff sounding cough. "Need a way down?" he asked, trying to sound nonchalant. But it was a little hard, it had been a long time since he saw other humans let alone got to talk to other humans.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Pack: Knife, empty bottles, Machete and a small first aid kit
Health: 95%
Where: climbing down a drainpipe and back onto the street
With: no one, but he can hear people close by

[OOC: ]

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
User Image
Dani Esseker

Oh Dani boy....

...... The Prey, The Prey....

ARE SCREAMING!!!

Dani found himeslf to be outside an apartment complex of some kind. he grew thirsty for blood.....living blood. His new found hobby had been on hold for a while what with no fresh humans to butcher. Dani rounded a corner and spotted a few zombies standing with their backs to him. Dani sprinted up to the closest one roaring with luaghter. "bater up!!" he shrieked before slaming his oak baseball bat into the side of its head with a loud crack. he snickered when the second one lunged at him and he proceeded to side step then clock it over the head, knocking it down so he could stomp on its skull till it caved in. the third one was a little ways off and had only just started to move in. "fun." he cackled just before he proceeded to brutally beat it to death with the bat for about five minutes.

Mood: Hungering for some violence
Company:me,myself, and I....maybe some fresh prey
equipment:Machete,Hatchet,freshly bloodied baseball bat, half a box of nails

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Asher Ainsley

Asher crawled from behind his car to a nearby alley, making sure that he didn't draw attention from any of the zombies nearby. He had his rifle slung over his shoulder and his water bottle and can in his rucksack. He had a lot of items he would like to have in his rucksack but they were either non existent or luxuries and near impossible to get. He needed to get across the city to try and find the shopping mall, they could be things there if he looked hard enough. After letting out a sigh of relief he jogged up the alley towards the inner city. He was slightly worried because the further into the city he went the more zombies there would be, and this mall was right in the center of the entire city, meaning that there would be a lot of zombies around the area. " I have to think of a plan before i get to the mall"

Destination: streets
Mood: calm
OOC: Free to rp.....

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
UP DATE

User Image

Before Sunrise - Morning – Late Morning - Noon – Evening – Dusk - Night Fall – Mid Night

Bold is current

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces