Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Lian Ikariyang
User Image
The next morning, Lian got up early to gather everything together and check on their clothing. Dry, she took them out of the bathroom and piled them on the table, pulling out what was hers and looking over Derek's to see if there were any real signs of blood or holes in them. Well, he hadn't been injured when she found him other than a few faint scrapes and just a lot of dirt. "No residue, no nothing..."She concluded, looking over her shoulder. "Good morning~ Clothes are dry."Lian smiled, holding up his shirt.

OOC: Ho s**t, I saw your twiddling thumbs post in the OOC and I thought...*did she post and I didn't see it*

IC:

"Morning Lian.", Derek said as he groggily got out of the bed. He felt amazing as if it were the first time he ever slept next to a woman in a comfortable bed. In fact it might as well had been since he had no recollections proving otherwise. "Thanks.", he said after walking up to her and taking the shirt from her. He put on his clothes quickly, feeling anxious to get out there again today as if the trail would run cold.

'Bang'

Derek heard the sound of ample destruction going down below towards the bar. He began to put his clothes on even faster. "Come on, lets go see whats happening!', he said to lian as he fastened his armor to his body.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[I suppose thats why you're the so-called Red Assassin and Jakov over there is just some Sephiroth wannabe with a penchant for guns.

Thats right.

I went there.]

Aged Gaian

Lian Ikariyang
[[Tres~ Since you are busy with multiple people....Imma gonna go sketch a bit. *slinks off*]]

OOC;

Nao! lol. I'm sorry, I'll make sure to keep watch of the thread a lil better. I can play multiple people now since James and james flew out on a magical carpet in flight for another arabian NIGHT!.

I won't have to implement that contingency.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Dzan is the best assassin ever. There's no sneaking up. He's just going to cut you...IN HALF!]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
// Sooooo, what all's go'in down? xd

Leo was heading back towards the Nine Swords anyway, so what's to be expected there? //

Lonely Scamp

Now that James and his assailant were out of the picture, it seemed from Tenkai's perspective that Dzan's attention was being drawn elsewhere. He watched as the cyberpunk used that large power tool of his to carve an exit for himself through the wall of the pub.

I guess the door was too far away, thought Tenkai in a deadpan tone.

For now, the patrons were...no...safe was probably speaking too soon. At the very least the people who could do them harm, whether they meant to or not, had their attention drawn elsewhere. The minotaurs could take it from here. However, James and his assailant were still out there, and guns fired in open public spaces were even worse than guns fired indoors. Not to mention Dzan was still seething with his daemonic bloodlust. The urge to kill was stifling the air, and all of it had happened so suddenly.

Luckily, the open space would also make it easier for innocent people to run away. With a little added help, a larger crisis could be averted. Tenkai figured Dzan would be heading for the fight that started the whole mess, so it'd probably be best for him to shadow him and make sure the situation didn't get out of hand.

Meanwhile, thoughts of Eredas' attempted assassination rang in his head. Why would someone want to assassinate him? Did Dzan's sudden appearance have something to do with it? Someone had a hit out on Eredas, and whoever they were they didn't have much problems with hiring people who didn't care if civilians got in the way.

Tenkai waited a few moments before heading out of the improvised exit in the pub's wall, keeping his shakujo in front of him.

((Edit: forgot to post what Tenkai did next ._.))

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

Spell Power:0/50
Ammo5/8
Spare Clips:3

{{s**t. I was hoping Ice would suppress/counter his powers, not get utterly tossed aside by them. Well, I'm outta juice, and bleeding out. Time to flee!}}

Regeneration and stronger fire powers than planned? Not good. On top of that, JJ had come into this battle with 20% of his power expended.

Well, this couldn't keep going.

His eyes glowed blue, as he used a Level Two Arcana Aim, which would make his shot more precise. Then he muttered the words to a spell, and fired at Eredas' central mass.

Arcane Spellbook
Stormprison:
A sphere of crackling energy shoots out of your outstretched hand to strike a single creature or object. The ball of lightning deals electricity damage to the creature struck, and then encases the creature or object struck in a sphere of lightning and powerful wind. A successful Reflex save halves the damage done and allows the target to escape being caught; in this case the spell's duration ends immediately.

If the target fails its Reflex save, it becomes trapped in the resulting sphere. The creature floats in the center of the sphere, held in place by the powerful wind. Projectiles cannot pass into or out of the sphere. A creature caught in the sphere must make a successful Concentration check to cast a spell. Any creature that comes within 10 feet of the trapped creature immediately takes electricity damage (a successful Reflex save halves this damage).

As a standard action, you can move the sphere by mental will to the limit of the spell's range. The sphere moves at a fly speed of 30 feet (perfect). You can attempt to bull rush or overrun a creature with the sphere. Any creature successfully bull rushed or overrun with the sphere takes electricity damage (Reflex save half). If the sphere is empty, a creature that fails this Reflex save also becomes trapped in the storm prison. A creature inside a storm prison as it is moved suffers no ill effects from any regions or hazardous areas you move the prison into, since the powerful winds and electricity around the creature shield it. Once the spell ends, though, this protection ends as well. If the creature was in the air at the time, it falls for the appropriate amount of falling damage.

Wherever the bullet hit, the sphere would expand. If it hit James or near him, he would probably be captured. Of course, JJ would be unable to damage him through the sphere, which should last about Ten minutes unless the foe broke it.

Then, he used his last three levels of power to cast haste, before landing and fleeing into a back alley. He knew he would leave a blood trail, but he was sure he could get away if the sphere trapped his foe.

{{Lol. JJ is a killer, not an assassin.

And if he were a Sephiroth wannabe, he'd have silver hair and a sword the size of Michigan.}}

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

Aged Gaian

Seven Plagues of the Seven Angels

Dzan would run straight up to a guy wearing full plate, wielding a longsword and a heavy shield. So when the chain axe was let fly it's grinding teeth would be caught gnawing into thick steel plating, caught in an overhead slash meant to tear into the clavicle and through the rest of the torso. The pious knight would have none of it. "Avat thee!", he shouted to Dzan as he came for a right to left slash for the left side obliques struggling to keep his shield arm stable under the heavy onslaught of the chain axe.

From Dzan's right some other a*****e looking to make a name for himself, a small halfling would run towards him with the intent on jamming his knife into Dzan's right side. Meanwhile a panda riding samurai would lead a flock of frightened patrons out and a dwarf was busy shouting at people about how the hell he was going to repair that wall.

Seven Devils get Strangled by the Seven Holiest Triangles

Desirable Genius

User Image
"Right behind you."Lian said as she strapped on her utility belt, shrugging into her leather jacket. Coming up behind him, she helped him with the last of the straps, giving him a bit of a smack on the shoulders to make sure nothing came off. Trotting around him, she flung the door open, her hand going to her back, unfastening her Chisai Kaze. "Sounds like a mini Civil War downstairs..."She said as she flung the door open, moving down the hall warily. Something in the back of her head screamed 'mage' and 'dumbass' at the same time. "Methinks our old friend doth has some doing in this catastrophe..."

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ebag The II
[Dzan is the best assassin ever. There's no sneaking up. He's just going to cut you...IN HALF!]

// rofl

What's the point of sneaking up on someone and alarming them with their infinite Gaia senses that you're about to assassinate them when you can just walk up all casual with a chainaxe and swing away? //

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tresondros Ecstuffuan

Seven Plagues of the Seven Angels

Dzan would run straight up to a guy wearing full plate, wielding a longsword and a heavy shield. So when the chain axe was let fly it's grinding teeth would be caught gnawing into thick steel plating, caught in an overhead slash meant to tear into the clavicle and through the rest of the torso. The pious knight would have none of it. "Avat thee!", he shouted to Dzan as he came for a right to left slash for the left side obliques struggling to keep his shield arm stable under the heavy onslaught of the chain axe.

From Dzan's right some other a*****e looking to make a name for himself, a small halfling would run towards him with the intent on jamming his knife into Dzan's right side. Meanwhile a panda riding samurai would lead a flock of frightened patrons out and a dwarf was busy shouting at people about how the hell he was going to repair that wall.

Seven Devils get Strangled by the Seven Holiest Triangles

+++Dzan would merely side step out of the way. More so of spinning out to the side of the nice little knight. Allowing that nice big sword to slam into the little halfling that wanted to take a stab at his side. Despite it all Dzan would grin a s**t eating grin and bring his chainaxe slamming towards the back of the knight's knee right where the plate was the weakest. Thus, those teeth would rip through the light chainmail and through the cartilage and bone with a sickening sound. The daemon within the weapon would roar in joy.

Lonely Scamp

((@Tres: Actually, Tres, Tenkai did not bring his panda today. ._. And once James, James and Dzan exited the Pub, Tenkai left the evacuation to the minotaurs...BUT I guess you could say he managed to get the few that were following him out the front door.

I don't think samurai is a fitting term though. x.x I know that's how everyone remembers me, but right now Tenkai just looks like a Buddhist monk.

For future reference. :3

Edit: AHHHHWTFIS--...Congrazzles? What the...))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
// How 'bout we start simple.

If I posted an entrance, how many people would even bother to respond? cool //

Desirable Genius

Tresondros Ecstuffuan

OOC;

Nao! lol. I'm sorry, I'll make sure to keep watch of the thread a lil better. I can play multiple people now since James and james flew out on a magical carpet in flight for another arabian NIGHT!.

I won't have to implement that contingency.

[[Alright. I have a friend that may be of some use in making things move a bit.]]

Dapper Genius

{{Lvl ??? Gunmage, OOM, Need healz lol?}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas