Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
Glory's impressed smirk wavered a bit. "Wait! You didn't even think I could do it?" she asked, following him back to the elevator. "Then what was with that all 'there is only do or do not' bullshit?" She really didn't know why she was offended. She was still riding on Cloud Nine that she had done it that well.

"Hm... besides, I've had dreams about shooting like that for years. Those kind of shots help take down crowds very quickly, you know?"

She thought for a moment. "I want pizza. And maybe a salad." She looked at him. "I'm paying anyway, aren't I?"

Dapper Genius

{{Nah. I might make the priest into a second character. I don't want him turned inside out.

As for details, turns out JJ's Daddy wasn't just some wandering incubus, but a noble demon. So JJ has more power than he knows.

I won't tell you anything about it, because I'm saving it for a battle, but his limit break is called "Grand Undeath."

Still, Leo might notice the hidden power. if you have him talk to Jakov, we can wing it. XP}}

Lonely Scamp

Well now it looked like all Hell was breaking loose.

Tenkai watched as even more of the myriad residents of Sigil started picking fights with Dzan. Sigil really was a city of chaos. He couldn't say he didn't expect it. Merchant cities attracted business, and business didn't always come in the form of spices and salt. For all he knew, they could have been mercenaries trying to sell their product, or bolster their services with new technology...like Dzan's overgrown power tool. Talk about a "steal".

Of course, that wasn't all of Tenkai's worries.

KRAK-KOOM

There was a sudden explosion behind Tenkai, and out of nowhere the inside of the bar was covered in flames. He could hear the sounds of gunfire along with the explosions. Had the gun mage returned to finish the job? Could this have been an associate trying to clean up the tracks? Or could this have been a rival assassin with an even more slash-and-burn tactic?

Nevertheless, Tenkai had managed to evacuate the civilians. With this much commotion, Sigil's security would probably be on the scene to put out the flames soon enough. Tenkai wasn't completely sure, but he felt it was likely that James Eredas had gotten away.

Taking a glance behind him, the monk noticed that the fires were starting from the top floor. Tenkai wasn't on the second floor of the bar, and he had exited out of the door Dzan carved in the side wall. ((At least I think that's correct. ._.)) It seemed as if whoever had started the attack on the pub was trying to smoke out whoever was inside. Were they still after James, or was this just some random act of violence?

Nevertheless, Tenkai was careful in his step. With the civilians already evacuated there would probably not be as many casualties, but the monk wanted to know what this new assailant was waiting for. From the side of the building, Tenkai took a look at who was standing in front of the pub laying waste to it.

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Lian

I'm gonna hold off on any post concerning the bar so we can address leo's post.

I'm not sure I'm gonna address it though.

Lonely Scamp

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
Tenkai Matsumoto
((And now I is back. :3 I should post.))

OOC;

Actually Tenkai. I know this is a big undertaking but can you protect the tavern from leo's post. I don't want to have to lolerSieg here when I'm not even sure what I'm doing with sieg nor do I feel like making up an epic-mage that just happened to be there.

OoC: 3nodding

((Damn, I missed this post. Hmmm...no, you dont need to bring Sieg in here. Actually, I thought there were guys in the tavern who wanted to deal with this.

I dunno. I was hoping to watch Dzan's thing but I guess he's gone now. :/...I'll need to backtrack and tack something onto my last post.

Though I'm not exactly a super mage either, and I dont want to have to pull off something lame. I'm gonna read and figure out something.))

Aged Gaian

OOC; NVM, I feel bad now though because I told forked tongue I didn't want her to torche the place. Now Leo just went ahead and did it.

Oh well. We went a hundred pages without losing the bar, I guess thats good for Gaia standards.

Desirable Genius

Tresondros Ecstuffuan
OOC:

Lian

I'm gonna hold off on any post concerning the bar so we can address leo's post.

I'm not sure I'm gonna address it though.

[[Alright...Though, seeing as the upstairs and surrounding Tavern is slowly catching on fire, upstairs escape is out. And wee Derek has gone off his rocker Dx.]]

Dapper Genius

{{I find this kind of amusing. Jakov breaks a table, Eredas breaks a wall, then everyone else who had nothing to do with the fight begins indiscriminately burning and slaughtering.

And Jakov is stuck thinking "This town is insane."}}

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Still around. Went to chow. Making post.]

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Egoist

xd

Siegs been saying this town is insane and nobody believes him.

Lian

I don't think he's gone crazy as much as he simply will not under any circumstances let Lian go off into danger alone. Shes nabbed herself a clingy one.

Tenkai

ALRIGHT GUYS

Get into the OOC thread, we need to figure out where we are going with this.

Desirable Genius

Tresondros Ecstuffuan
OOC:

Lian

I don't think he's gone crazy as much as he simply will not under any circumstances let Lian go off into danger alone. Shes nabbed herself a clingy one.

[[*holds up an anti-Dwarf crowbar?* Well, it's Devoted Half-Dwarf vs Devoted Human/Chimagin xD]]

Lonely Scamp

((Bahh. I have to get off for an hour, or a half hour. My time has been short lately because I'm sharing this computer with mom until she's able to get a new computer. I'll be back, don't worry.

If you need me to deal with Leo, I guess I can. I sortof wanted to see if I could turn this stuff with Dzan into a story, but you guys figure it out for now. I'll be back later.

I edited my post so that Tenkai is taking a look at Leo.))

Dapper Genius

Tresondros Ecstuffuan
OOC:

Egoist

xd

Siegs been saying this town is insane and nobody believes him.

Lian

Tenkai

ALRIGHT GUYS

Get into the OOC thread, we need to figure out where we are going with this.

{{JJ would fight for justice with Sieg, if Sieg paid him well enough. XD}}

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tresondros Ecstuffuan

The Nine Swords Pub

The half-orcs warhammer would go flying (unless it did in fact hit dzan first) as there was no longer any arms connecting to a body to control its momentum. The warhammer would crash into a group of bystanders in a sickening crush, killing one, injuring others. The Half-Orc, enraged and in a blinding shadow of pain miraculously continued to fight by charging forward at Dzan in an attempt to tackle the green haired warrior in an attempt to bite into his throat. They would both be covered in the blood that spewed from the briefly open wounds of the Orc. However due to the orc's physiology and heritage, he wouldn't bleed out as most would upon getting there arms cut off. He wasn't some pansy a** human.

Taking a more deft and safe approach, the cutlass armed warlock would step into range to strike with his cutlass and would attempt to stab dzan in his side to penetrate a lung. He would make this attack whether or not the Half-Orc succeeded in bowling Dzan over under his attempted tackle because he was prepared to strike a standing or prone enemy. The warlock came from Dzan's left side with a 25" bladed sword coursing with baleful energy that would expand any small wound created by the blades cut into a much larger gash. The warlock utilized the footwork of a fencer.

+++Dzan's form would duck and guide the body off to the side as the orc's momentum would carry him over. Dzan's own peripherals noticing the warlock approaching would help guide the huge beast to his own side, as if by accident, to throw a few hundred pound bleeding and raging monstrosity onto the warlock's head before he'd have a chance to use his little woowoo slith. Though, the second the orc landed, on top of the warlock or not, Dzan's axe would come down surprisingly fast to slam into the neck of the opponent and take his head for Khorne's throne.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff