Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

HonoRaven

Sey took several steps away with the catching of the fire. She let out a yelp, suddenly afraid that this woman was going to burn her room down, and the entire building with it.

"Can't you turn that off or something?! That's mightily dangerous!"

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Orochi Sey

Raven rolled her eyes at the other woman before wrapping all the hair she could, around one arm. She had tried to warn Sey, she had changed in a lot of ways.... looking 15 years younger was only the tip of the iceberg.

Raven stepped up to the table and pulled a big, shiny, black rock bowl out of her pocket dimension, needing both hands to carefully set it down. Next the elemental used the hand that wasn't trying to keep flaming hair from uncoiling and happily eating the nice wooden table that was so close and tempting, to grab a small pile of clothes and set them down out of the way of the bowl. Lastly, she pulled a small knife out, it was made of the same shiny black rock as the bowl, blade and hilt alike.

She set the collar and the knife on top of the clothes and pooled the hair in the bowl so that she could use both hands to pull it into a high ponytail, holding it with one hand. "Only one way works, and even then it doesn't last long, and requires specific tools...."

Using the stone knife she cut through the flames, letting them fall into the bowl. The remaining hair on her head turned back into curly, blood-red hair. "It does the flame thing any time it gets past about three inches long now." The flames in the bowl continued to burn as she quickly pulled on the jeans and t-shirt she had set aside. "I wouldn't mind, if it didn't insist on burning everything it touches that isn't connected to me, including my clothes and jewelry." She pulled a pair of running shoes out of her pocket space, and put the bowl and knife back in before contemplating the collar.

With one last sigh, she fastened the collar around her neck.
HonoRaven

What a fascinating quality the girl had. She would have to dig deeper into how she was like this. She knew only a few things that burned with as much life as hair like that, and one of them tended to be fire elementals. Savage beasts whose body were enraged by flames.

The secure of the collar didn't bring anything different on touch. But one thing that did happen is that removing it was no longer possible by normal means. Rae would likely find that out if she ever tried to remove it. Sey smiled as she looked at the jewel given to her. She walked over to her belongings, a bag still on a chair, and pulled out a small silver chain she had. She connected the feather jewel to it then placed it around her right arm like a bracelet.

"May good fortune come to us both in the future. Friend. You are free to go now. I will meet you later to speak of the next part of our relationship."

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Orochi Sey

Free to go.... Oh ya, that was going to have to be fixed... but the question was; was now the right time to fix it? Likely not.. much more fun to bring up her dislike of being ordered around later. After all, if Nocturne, God of The Night itself, couldn't count on Raven obeying his every order, Seyumi was in for a nasty surprise!

Rae smiled, brushing her fingers through her ragged cut curls in an effort to get the hair to look somewhat styled, and headed for the door.

She stopped suddenly, snapping her fingers and pulled a business card out of thin air and flicked it so it landed back on the table. "Try calling me on the telephone before using the feather, as I might already be where you want me to go." wink

Without another look back, Rae flounced her way out of the room, and out of Sigil altogether, she had a date with a very well paid store clerk... although poor Jack didn't know that yet blaugh

The business card was very expensive card stock paper, a creamy white with embossed midnight blue lettering:

R.I. Medical Division - Durem
Special Consultant
EMT., RN. Arashi Raven
111-876-5309
HonoRaven

Sey walked over to the table and briefly looked at the card.

"Durem," she said quietly to herself. She knew where her next destination was going to be. At least until business in Sigil was finished. She still had followers to introduce into the order and a faith to grow. A smile crossed her face. A sinister one.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Market district.

A creature whom never intended to return to this foul world was forced out of a black gate in the middle of the markets, black blood trickled down her arms from various slash wounds. What would of killed a mortal were but flesh wounds for a creature of her lineage, white hair swished around her shoulders as she landed on her hands and knees, the cobble stones under her were cool to the touch.. yet they soon blackened and warmed with the blood the continued to spill out of the wounds.

Glowing white eyes searched the energies of the creatures around her, none were a threat to her in this state which was a relief, after coming from her own world where she was no longer the queen it would be troublesome if something powerful here caught her in this state.

People gasped and ran out of her vicinity, the city had been through numerous demon attacks and misfortunes, it was only right that they were wary of the white demon no matter how wounded she seemed.

".....Hungry.."

Her voice was like a sirens, alluring to mortals who would let their guard down around her, she needed food and fast to heal the wounds, she had wasted so much energy in the battle and was running dangerously low on power. The easiest way would be to find a strong magic user and steal their soul... but none seemed to be around here.

A low chuckle escaped the demon as she thought about how this might actually be the death of her... on the streets in a shithole city...
Darkest Silver
Market district.
".....Hungry.."

"My my...how the mighty have fallen..."

A dark and semi-familiar voice would ooze free from the air around the woman. Much like her own entrance, a dark tear in the weave between dimensions would appear, and an equally dark figure would step out of it with dark, blood red eyes and a faint grin on his face.

"I felt you split the dimensions and I just had to see how you were doing." He walked over to her and knelt down in front of her, his boots scraping the stone streets as the people ran away from her. He reached out his arm and took hold of her chin, glancing into her eyes.

"Looks like you need a favor, Demoness..."

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ryudo_Kazamaru

"Looks like you need a favor, Demoness..."

Luna shuddered at the familiar feeling energy that filled the air around her, the same intoxicating scent and powerful aura had her eyes widening in both fear and confusion.
Wanting to ask how he knew she was there but he had already answered the question without being asked, he knew, he had to, she was dying.
Why else would he have come, no one dared to face her at full strength in this world... but he was an exception... She remembered wanting to devour him a long time ago.

Gritting her teeth she submitted herself to his touch, a feeling of nostalgia washed over her as he stared at her with those cold red eyes.

"Would you grant me such... a favor..."

The demon managed to say, her voice wavering, the resolve she had always held was shattered at the sight of him, she was frightened.. Dying was not something she had fear of, but being at the mercy of another was. It terrified her.

"Would you save a broken creature like me?"

Again she spoke resting her chin on his hand as the light in her eyes dimmed a little, her sense were overwhelmed as it was with the pain that wracked her body and of course the overpowering prescience he had.

"Ry..udo.."

The name fell from her lips as her body shook.
Darkest Silver
"Would you grant me such... a favor..."

The demon managed to say, her voice wavering, the resolve she had always held was shattered at the sight of him, she was frightened.. Dying was not something she had fear of, but being at the mercy of another was. It terrified her.

"Would you save a broken creature like me?"

Again she spoke resting her chin on his hand as the light in her eyes dimmed a little, her sense were overwhelmed as it was with the pain that wracked her body and of course the overpowering prescience he had.

"Ry..udo.."

The name fell from her lips as her body shook.

"Indeed..." His answer was calm, matter-of-fact, dripping with the confidence and slight taint of arrogance that the dragon before her was known for. At this moment he knew he literally held her life in his hands. With a simple push, he could either end her, or save her. That kind of power was, ultimately, something that he carried with him at all times, but rarely was it so pronounced, and, admittedly, he took a small pleasure from his position of superiority and her apparent submission. He did enjoy when others respected what he was.

"On one condition, however." He rolled back his sleeve to bare his wrist, and flexed his fingers, black claws appearing where plain skin had been previously. "Favors always come with strings..." He dragged a claw across his wrist as he spoke, the coppery scent of lifeblood practically assaulting her energy-starved nostrils.

"A life, for a life... I will spare yours, and thus, it will belong to me." His eyes didn't waver or slip away from hers as he spoke. There was no grin, no playfulness in his gaze this time. He was always the type to play the long game, but right now, her time was running out, and she was very much at his mercy.

"So, do we have a deal, Demoness?" He briefly motioned to the city around them. "Or will your legacy end in this pit of squalor if only to maintain some semblance of your pride?"

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ryudo_Kazamaru

"Indeed..." His answer was calm, matter-of-fact, dripping with the confidence and slight taint of arrogance that the dragon before her was known for. At this moment he knew he literally held her life in his hands. With a simple push, he could either end her, or save her. That kind of power was, ultimately, something that he carried with him at all times, but rarely was it so pronounced, and, admittedly, he took a small pleasure from his position of superiority and her apparent submission. He did enjoy when others respected what he was.

"On one condition, however." He rolled back his sleeve to bare his wrist, and flexed his fingers, black claws appearing where plain skin had been previously. "Favors always come with strings..." He dragged a claw across his wrist as he spoke, the coppery scent of lifeblood practically assaulting her energy-starved nostrils.

"A life, for a life... I will spare yours, and thus, it will belong to me." His eyes didn't waver or slip away from hers as he spoke. There was no grin, no playfulness in his gaze this time. He was always the type to play the long game, but right now, her time was running out, and she was very much at his mercy.

"So, do we have a deal, Demoness?" He briefly motioned to the city around them. "Or will your legacy end in this pit of squalor if only to maintain some semblance of your pride?"

The demon winced as the blood trickled enticingly in front of her, her breathing became heavy as her numb hands managed the claw over the ground to reach up and embrace the offered wrist, her black blood smeared on his flawless flesh.

"A life....A fleeting life, one of many I have lived..."

Her voice trembled as she fought to keep control of her more base desire to feed.

"I will not die here... I ..I give you my life."

The demon moved her lips to the cut her breath warm against his flesh as she bared her fangs and pit deep into it. Drinking deep the life blood he offered.. Stopping only briefly to whisper "Ryudo.." before drinking again.

Names were powerful things where she was from, they could hold power of their own. But as of this moment it was he who held power over her. The once prideful creature was reduced to a lowly beast who savored the coppery taste on her tongue. The energy that came with the blood flowed into her, the bleeding of the wounds lessened visibly as her body acknowledged the new power that had been shared and made her own.

After a few moments she released her grip on his wrist, lifting her red stained lips and licking them with delight.

"Say... Dragon. Does this mean you will have need of me?"

Her eyes glowed brightly once more, staring almost longingly at the man who she was now indebted to.
Darkest Silver

Ryudo allowed her to gather her strength from him. This lifeblood would be more than enough to empower her, being from one as powerful as he. Her wounds healed, and he allowed himself a small grin as she suckled on the wound and whispered his name. A small serving of blood for a worthy prize, he thought.

As she pulled away, he glanced down to his bloodied wrist. It would be a rather unsightly wound under normal circumstances, but he hadn't lived for so long without learning a few tricks to deal with inconveniences like this. Black and purple energy seeped up from his shadow and wrapped itself around the wound, small lines criss-crossing the flesh, knitting it back together like stitches. It would remain sore for some time, but the bleeding and threat it might have posed was dealt with for the time being.

"Perhaps I might, but I've never been one to waste an opportunity when it comes knocking." He would stand and extend a hand to her to assist her in standing as well. "I have no...immediate use for you, but there is much to be said for patience, would you not agree, my Demoness?" The way he addressed her made it perfectly clear he definitely saw her as belonging to him now, like a dragon admiring a treasure in his hoard. It was awkward, in a way, possession with admiration. She was easily one of the more powerful entities he had ever met, and well worth the blood price he'd paid for her apparent loyalty.

"As it seems you are no longer on death's door, perhaps a less...mundane setting more fitting for beings like ourselves would be in order?"

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ryudo_Kazamaru

Luna took the offered hand, her own wounds sealed as though they had never split her porcelain flesh, still feeling light headed as the life blood was converted into energy within her empty reserves. Her eyes never leaving him as she gently ran her fingers over the healed wrist.

"Less mundane... I agree, but where shall we go?"

Being a possession was nothing new to the demon, it had been millennia ago but she had been a pet before rather than a possession. This time it seemed he valued her to some extent, otherwise he would never of offered her life. Perhaps it was time for her to spend her time with another more powerful than her for a while... she had no home to speak of anymore as it was.

"I will leave it to you to decide where we shall go, I still need rest, but this place reeks of mortals...They disgust me."

The demon would state without a hint of emotion in her voice, it was simply how she felt. She had once tried loving them, protecting them and because of that she had faced death today..

However it had also led Ryudo to her in some sense, allowing her to shelter under him although briefly.
Darkest Silver
"Less mundane... I agree, but where shall we go?"

"I will leave it to you to decide where we shall go, I still need rest, but this place reeks of mortals...They disgust me."

"Then you can accompany me and regain yourself." With the same sort of manipulation that caused him to appear in the first place, a parting of the realms again opened, leaving an inky-black portal of sorts in its wake. "I assure you, it is quite free of mortals and other distasteful distractions."

He would then ease the both of them through the hole in the planes. Sigil was a vast and interconnected tapestry of portals, doors, and linkages through the higher realms. It was a masterful feat of manipulation to avoid intersecting a passageway or other-dimensional doorway in this place. Ryudo, however, was no slouch in this area, and after the pair entered, they would vanish, leaving the citizens as quickly as they came, and the city streets just as quiet as they and been before, with the city far, far behind.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ryudo_Kazamaru

The demons lips split in a fiendish grin as she felt his power manifest, opening a gateway for them to leave. Despite the circumstances of her arrival she was more than willing to follow the dragon to where ever it was they would go.

Slipping into the gateway with her newly acquired master of sorts the white demon vanished from sigil once again..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff