Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Two questions. Where did the minotaur come from in the middle of the ******** stairwell when he was well behind James Eredas's pursuer and... ugh.

My head hurts.

Edit: You're gonna force James to start killing everybody eh?]

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Gun-Mage James was incorpereal, so I assumed that freed the minotaur to make a mad dash towards James who was busy making a hole in the wall.

Also, its your prerogative to try. I'm pretty hands off.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Yeah. I didn't realise you people could even see James, considering the the corner of the stairs, and because apparently, he's standing still to slowly create a hole while there are people with guns after him.

EDIT: And didn't the minotaur have a ******** knee blown off?]

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

Spell Power:12/50
Ammo6/8
Spare Clips:3

Well, this was unexpected. Unable to think of a trick to respond quickly enough, the knife tore through his flesh several times, as he lost some altitude. Hurriedly, he cast blink again, and the foe would fall through him as he disappeared.

He bore an insane smile when he reappeared a moment later. While incorporeal, he had prepared another spell, and laid it on a bullet. With a grin, he fired it at the ground near Eredas.

Arcane Spellbook

Otiluke’s Freezing Sphere:
Otiluke’s Freezing sphere creates a frigid
globe of cold energy that streaks from your
fingertips to the location you select, where
it explodes in a 10-foot-radius burst,
dealing cold damage to each
creature in the area.

When the bullet hit the ground, the large flash of blue light would explode forward, cold enough to crystallize flesh.

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

Lonely Scamp

The Pub of Nine Swords

Earlier...

After a few moments of taking in the interior of the pub, Tenkai sat himself down at one of the tables. It was easier to keep watch at a table than it was at the bar counter. Bar counters gave your back to the majority of the room, meaning you'd need to be on full alert in order to not be caught off guard. Of course, counters are as useful as improvised defense as they are a detriment to your safety. Keep your senses peeled enough, and bar counters can be your best friends.

But the monk took the easy route this time. He could have used a drink, but he didn't need to sit at the counter in order to get one. For now he'd just bide his time, looking around the room and watching--

The Egotist
"Bingo." He looked away, to not raise suspicion, but subconsciously licked his lips, flashing fanged canines. He took a seat at the bar, and ordered a glass of rum. When it arrived, he quietly took a sip, his back to his foe. His eyes began to glow faintly with blue-green fire, and when he stood up, drink left on the corner, he turned in a smooth movement and fired his gun straight at his target's head.

What?

It was strange. Tenkai could feel a sudden, sharp rise in killing intent from the man sitting at the bar, drinking his rum. This was made even more clear by the energies that began emanating from him as well. Before Tenkai could even fully process the thought, the man pulled out a gun and fired for the person behind him.

User Image

Damn it!

Tenkai instinctively dove out of the way, hearing the bullet penetrate the wall of the pub a few feed away from him as he knocked over a table for cover. Was this an assassination? No...that didn't make any sense. Pulling out a gun in a public place with bouncers watching your every move? That was a bit too sloppy for assassination. Maybe it was just a simple bar shootout? No...couldn't be that either. Those usually started with fighting words. Perhaps he was a patsy trying to get the jump on someone in a safe haven regardless of whether or not he got away?

It could have been those, but one look at the gunman's face told Tenkai all he needed to know. He wasn't being sloppy, and he wasn't a patsy. Perhaps he simply didn't care what innocents got in the way between him and his mark.

Speaking of his mark, Tenkai had heard the bullet hit the wall. Had he avoided the bullet? From his cover, Tenkai could make out a familiar face. A one James Eredas, whom the monk remembered to be one of the previous competitors in the Heaven or Hell tournament. He only knew so much about him, which wasn't to say a lot aside from the fact that he was a slayer. What was he doing here? Why was this man trying to kill him?

Nevertheless, things were going to get a lot worse around here with people firing guns at each other. Tenkai wasn't a big fan of guns. He couldn't say that he hated them, and would probably use them if the given situation called for it. He even respected them to an extent, but they simply weren't his cup of tea. Of course, he was much less a fan of staring down the barrel of one as he was having to use them.

With the bouncers and the more hostile bar-goers getting involved in the fight, Tenkai had to correct himself. Now things were going to get a lot worse. He had to think of a way of getting people out of harms way before everything got torn up.

Damn...he thought, This is going to be difficult with everyone piling in the corners.

Tenkai quickly made his way along the wall, crouched down and knocking over tables with his shakujo staff to provide a wall of cover as he went around the perimeter of the room. He kept his voice down as he spoke to some of the more frightened bar-goers. He had entirely forgot about how alien he was in comparison to them.

"Keep your heads low and follow me. I'll try to get you all out of here safely."

Boy, did Tenkai wish he had known more about this place before stepping into here. Back doors and secret entrances were usually abundant in old bars and taverns, and knowing about them was very useful when you had to escape. Tenkai knew very little about the Nine Swords Pub, so he was at a stark disadvantage. He'd have to somehow get the people out of the front door without them being torn up in the crossfire.

That's when Tenkai took a glance at the entrance.

Ebag The II
A small smirk formed upon his pierced lips as he'd let the crowd swallow him before he activated the chainaxe. The screech of metal revving up and the roar of an engine/daemon would alert everyone around him that slith was about to go down.

Things had gone from worse to worst.

Tenkai had remembered Dzan Streea not only from his investigation into HoH, but also from meeting him in person. Tenkai shouldn't have been surprised to find him here, considering how chaotic the city's architecture was. He didn't know why he was here, but he knew enough about him that sudden fight outbreaks spurred him on into bouts of carnage. With Eredas and his assailant heading upstairs, Tenkai had thought the people in the bar would be safe. Unless Dzan chased after Eredas, this was going to be tricky.

Some people had followed Tenkai as he made his way across the tables, but that wasn't true for everyone. Apparently the bodyguards of the bar were organizing some sort of contingency plan. He was relieved...or at least hoped to be relieved. Odds were likely this sort of thing happened more often than Tenkai realized, so the security was probably prepared for it. Tenkai's best bet was to work together with them.

Of course...that would require talking to a minotaur. An unusual position, indeed.

Aged Gaian

Fierach
[Yeah. I didn't realise you people could even see James, considering the the corner of the stairs, and because apparently, he's standing still to slowly create a hole while there are people with guns after him.

EDIT: And didn't the minotaur have a ******** knee blown off?]

OOC:

There were two.

Considering the size of the place though I should have probably said there were an asston of them.

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
Glory had to admit, she enjoyed Tres' borderline narcissism. It was refreshing. She did catch the serious tone to his voice suddenly though. She was much more alert as he spoke, suddenly growing a few degrees more cautious about the power she just discovered.

"Well then," she said, nodding. "I like my head in one piece and on my body." Death was normally a good motivator not to screw s**t up. She stood up, dusted herself, and took a quick moment to make sure her shorts wouldn't give her a wedgie. Her guns went to the holsters, and the tea to her hand.

"Hey pal, I am wearing clothes," she said, getting a look of mock offense on her face as she followed him out. "The roof though? You aren't gonna push me off and teach me the Way of the Sparrow, are you?"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

+++The fight went upstairs and thus Dzan began to follow. His screeching chainaxe allowing him enough room to get to through to where a true challenge would appear. Well, that was until there was a small explosion and people screaming outside. Which meant only one thing. Dzan turned on his heel and ran towards a wall. Yes, a wall and began to hack through it while pushing only to create himself his own hole to come out of. Now, it'd be simple to say this took a few minutes/moments unless he took a window. Which was possible. Now, it'd also be safe to say anyone that got in his way was mauled by a chainaxe cutting through him. So woe be those random NPCs and characters. For Dzan was going to go kill someone worthwhile. Who cared who the frag it was.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[********.

Thud~

James landed on his shoulder. He didn't realise his opponent could phase through targets.

And that just made his day complete.

Shaking off the impact relatively easily, James looked up, face contorted into a snarl. He figured he tore the ******** up pretty badly, what with repeated shankings and what not, the guy was going to be losing a ton of blood, very, very fast. The daemonslayer was definitely better off then his assailant was at this point.

"Bullet" his mind told him. "It would miss", he judged from the angle it was shot at.

No it didn't, not entirely. The ensuing blast of ice froze his feet instantly, and rapidly climbed up his legs, but it looked like white-haired up there didn't do this homework.

What was ice going to do to the damned Scion of Flame?!

Thats right. Nothing.

A roar, a crack in the earth below him, and a resounding pulse of his aura melted, and dispelled the ice below him as James tapped into his flames, ready for the long fight. The cheek injury, despite its brutal appearance, was merely a flesh wound His opponent's advantage of surprise was now long gone.

Aged Gaian

Propel The Spacecraft in the Pleiades

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I MEAN thats what they did to me.", Tres responded suddenly with a smile. As he spoke suddenly he placed his fingers on his chest to emphasize the point that he was talking to himself. If she hadn't noticed yet, Tres was the type to talk with his hands a lot. It seemed to add to his foppish narcissistic demeanor. Though she had yet to see the extremely brutish side of Tres. "but see I'm not ******** crazy like my gith masters were.", he started walking towards the door.

"So I push you off the roof. Lets say you ******** up and you go splat on the pavement. I'd have to find another attractive woman with a predisposition for psychic abilities to train as my Partner.", Tres slyly complemented as he reached out for the door and opened it. He would step outside but would not allow the door to close behind him as he checked his pants to make sure he had his wallet on him and wouldn't get locked out. With some perceptive abilities on Gloria's part, she may have noticed why Tres was doing all this for her.

Tres was not a giving person. He couldn't even be considered a nice guy. Judging by the clothes and the quality of weapons the woman was carrying she obviously had some money somewhere and also Tres was too narcissistic and shallow to work with someone whom he considered ugly. Also, Tres wanted to surround himself with those with potential for power, for a reason that was hitherto unknown.

"See here is what I'm thinking.", he said as he stepped out to hopefully let the door close behind them both. "How many times have you had to defend yourself with those guns Gloria? ", he asked rhetorically as he started down the hall. "How many times have you trusted your very life to them. Now that kind of trust builds up a psychic connection to those items, whether or not you've realized it. Now if I'm correct in this assumption, maybe you have some additional control over those guns that normal marksmanship would not allow. This would come secondary to whatever psychic abilities you have, we don't know what they are yet but...at least once you know what it feels like to utilize that power we can figure it out.", he finished as he neared the elevators. He would press the button with his left hand to go up while his right hand took another sip of tea.

Dwell in the abyssal plane like the hordes of hades

PP: 27

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Lol, Dzans going all...MOAR BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD on us.

Dangerous Lunatic

((-shakes head- Trinity would have done a cleaner and more quiet assassination.))

Lonely Scamp

Tresondros Ecstuffuan
OOC:

Lol, Dzans going all...MOAR BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD on us.

((Well then.

:3))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[And Dzan would've ******** Trinity up. It's ok. It happens to the best of us.]

Desirable Genius

[[Tres~ Since you are busy with multiple people....Imma gonna go sketch a bit. *slinks off*]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff