• Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

Ash looked down the street for any sign of the pub, but saw none. "Where is-" she stopped when she turned to find that the man was no longer there. Well... He had been pretty helpful, all things considered. At least she had an idea of what she should look for.

She staggered along the street, suitcase in hands and headed in the wrong direction entirely. And that was Ash. She always did get lost in cities and this one was... a mess. She saw a shop which looked too familiar and realized she had just gone around in a circle. This would not do. She set the suitcase down on the corner and looked around carefully for a moment before suddenly shrinking down. What really happened went by so fast that one could only describe it as a flash of skin and fur. And there on the ground was a tiny white mouse with electric blue eyes. The mouse had a band of black dots around it's right paw which looked oddly like a bracelet. Most importantly, however, was the fact that it had crawled out of a pile of clothing.

Ash-the-mouse scurried up the side of the nearest building, using the rain gutter as a ladder. She reached the top in no time and looked around. From there, she was able to map out a path to the pub. She scurried back down and disappeared into the pile of clothing. There was a whir of fur and flesh and Ash-the-human adjusted her shirt so that it wasn't on backwards.

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wyvern
(( ~sigh~ ...Damnit, Sieg saw her now Wyvern is going to have to pull out a b***h move from his arsenal of b***h moves... ))

// You're gonna poof with her, aren't you? cool

You know, Leo's still standing around. You could ask him nicely to help you, whether that be by distracting Sieg, or whatever. Anything would be better then vanishing all b***h move style, buddy. xd If that's what you've really even got planned. //

Aged Gaian

Propel The Spacecraft in the Pleiades

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"hahaha...Its like a daft punk video right?', Tres continued to joke even as he floated in the depths of her imagination. Tres joked because this was a little weird, she hadn't been shunted from her mental plane after becoming aware of her inner power which it was Tres expected to happen. However, it wasn't like Tres had ever actually done this before. It was just the conjecture that could only be conjured by a teenager.

Little did she know she was in a mutually induced meditative state. Her primary consciousness now had the kind of self awareness that could allow one to interact with there imaginative mental plane of existence in a way that they could usually only do in a dream state. Now that she was more aware, she could train her awareness on that big gleaming ball of light that was at the center of the void which would not be as bright after the second time looking upon it.

"That thing over there.", Tres pointed. "That is psionic energy. Your brain naturally began to produce it and store it as a defense mechanism. A lot of people do this and don't realize it. What I'm going to teach you to do now, is how to use that energy. Once you leave this plane of existence you will still be aware of that energy inside of your head, you will be able to manipulate it.

Usually the way you can manipulate it is actually tied to your personality. I don't know you that well so I'm not sure how your psychic powers will manifest."
, Tres pointed to himself suddenly. "I like me. I like me a lot. So when it comes to focusing my powers, I best use them on me.", This was just Tres's way of saying that his narcissism and self centered nature limited him to the psychometabolic powers of an egoist.

"We should get out of here. I'm not really into this sort of thing...so...whenever your ready open your eyes again.", Tres would simply say to her. It would sound weird as hell because to her, her eyes were open...but as soon as she became aware of the fact that her eyes were in reality closed and she tried to open them. She would snap out of her mind plane and return to the real world.

She would open her eyes to see Tres looking back. "Well that was umm...Something."

Dwell in the abyssal plane like the hordes of hades

PP: 27

Dangerous Lunatic

<Trinity knew it was Wyvern. There was no other person with his appearance or energy signature. He was probably one of the few people she could call a close "friend." There was no way she could be wrong. And then she experienced her movement being stopped as his shadows crept up and binded against her body. She knew well the powers of this demon. He was most powerful in the darkness, able to use the shadows to his whim to do the things that made him the creature that he was. Physically fighting against it was futile, which was why during the early moments of this surprise restraint, he was actually succeeding. But she was stubborn. It was not going to last for long.>

"Grrr! Wyvern!"

<She cried angrily at him, as the last thing he should have known to do was to ever show such aggression toward her. It was beyond her respect and beyond her pride to let him or anyone try to force her to do anything. She had to already realize the fact she had just recovered from being mentally controlled. Her right hand burst into those hellish red flames again as her Hellfire Blade spawned into appearance, the very weapon that had torched the forest aflame. She let the sword explode with its burning might to fight against the shadows. Getting both hands onto the handle, she thrusted the weapon into the earth, causing a pillar of Hellfire to shoot upwards from her position into the air above her, ripping away the shadows that had attempted to bind her. What was left was Trinity standing there in the wake of a raging storm of fire, staring defiantly at Wyvern with scorn.>

"You better have an explanation for this, Wyvern!"

<As the fire roared around her weapon, she took notice of Sieg getting up from his attack, seeming to be injured at this point. However, she rose a brow when he turned his notice to her. She had no idea how she got involved in this until she realized that maybe his anger obviously toward her had something to do with what happened earlier, which she had no memory of other than the little explanation of some child back at the pub. So, he was angry at her. She was not surprised. It was a normal occurrence in her daily life.>

"You know, normally I would not care about what I may have done here, but I rather take credit for the deeds I willingly do. So if you can remind me of why I am here in the first place, I will appreciate it before I have to clean up the leftovers."
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Wyvern
(( ~sigh~ ...Damnit, Sieg saw her now Wyvern is going to have to pull out a b***h move from his arsenal of b***h moves... ))

// You're gonna poof with her, aren't you? cool

You know, Leo's still standing around. You could ask him nicely to help you, whether that be by distracting Sieg, or whatever. Anything would be better then vanishing all b***h move style, buddy. xd If that's what you've really even got planned. //

(( No, I was actually thinking about sucker punching Sieg, to put it simply. Mind you nothing is that simple with me, but that is the jist of it... After all, there is a Wyvern behind him since he is now facing Trinity... ))
~~~The Pub of Nine Swords~~~

"That lady you are talking about is known pretty well in certain circles. Her name was...Vicious something...I don't remember...OH! Her title is The Crimson Assassin...well I guess some call her The Red Assassin and even The Scarlet Assassin. As for who she was fighting, I didn't know she was fighting, what did the fellow look like?" Lies lies and more lies. He couldn't give the hint that he had seen it though, because this illusion he was setting up obviously wasn't there to watch the fight so he couldn't risk being exposed.

~~~The Charred Forest~~~

Things were starting to go to hell, in a figerative sense that is. His attempts to pull Trinity away weren't all that successful, but it was hopeuflly enough to make sure that he could put down the holy warrior for a moment.

James was probably taking a moment to look at Sieg while he was in such a state, after all, James didn't seem to have the intentions of killing Sieg. Wyvern would take this moment that he flew through the air and slammed into the tree to act. It was startling what James probably saw, not having expected what he saw nor how quickly it moved. It was almost like a snake moving through the air in a mild zigzag motion as the stress and power in Wyvern's steps created creators in the ground, small but it only meant that the force in which he moved and the speed at which he moved was astounding. What was more, the pressure it put on his muscles was devastating, though this was hardly Wyvern's full speed. This was a more natural speed of his, the creaters not being very big at all, but compared to the speed James and Sieg had moved and that they had not made any creaters from their mass and force behind their movements...well the author was just going to give the readers a chance to reflect on the point here, Wyvern was moving fast, even amongst those around him. The movements were low and didn't create as much wind resistance either as he also didn't leave himself open for attacks.

With his head turned, Wyvern would attempt to use this speed to come up right behind Sieg and deliver a solid punch to the back right lobe of his head. It was not a mere hit he was going for, it was a hit infused with Wyvern's signature Chaos Energy. Even if he had somehow missed, Sieg would likely feel the sickly feeling of the energy going past him. The energy was a disruptive, corruptive energy. It broke down other types of energy and more or less muddied them all up. To put it simply, if enough was in a persons system, it could wreak havoc on their physical, mental, spiriutal, and other types of energy that make them up. It was just that amount that Wyvern was going for, to cold clock Sieg and slow down his recovery.

Whether he hit or not, a foot would rise to step up onto Siegs back and then another on his head to push him backward before jumping off his head and toward Trinity. He wasn't taking many precautions, unlike normal, hoping that Sieg's current state wouldn't cause much trouble...the problem with this? James had already punched him, so the second punch to the head that Wyvern delivered was completley unneccisarry...but it was for good measures...he guessed...not really... (Yeah, I had already typed this before I noticed Jame's post...So screw it, I am not deleting this much writing).

With that very same speed, Wyvern flew past James and toward Trinity as a voice rang out around her. "Shut up and deal with it for a second, this isn't the place to talk about it! You are injured so just enjoy the ride, as this is the only time I'll ever do this for you..." The words were passed through a bit fast so she may not have heard the entire thing, but this time the real Wyvern, which she could clearly tell by the sudden glowing orbs that had appeared in the hood, was advancing to grab her up and bring her off somewhere between their current location and the city...perhaps the other side of the city in the forest where it wasn't charred yet. If she would have allowed him to do so, while she was being pulled away, she would hear him speak up again. "Put your pride to the side for a damned minute or I could just let them have you in this state if you would rather that, after all, there are some 3 or 4 people hunting you down right now..."

Aged Gaian

Wyvern
[(( there is a Wyvern behind him since he is now facing Trinity... ))

OOC:

lol. I am so lost right now.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
From behind crimson shades, James followed Seig's gaze when the monk got up.

Well, he couldn't pick out who Seig was looking at in the crowd, so he did the merciful thing.

The daemonslayer sheathed his combat knife, shook off the pains still present in his arm, and kicked up his nodachi, catching it gracefully with both hands,

"Not by you. Not today"

The broad side was swung at Seig's head to WTFKO him if it was possible. It might be, the monk had already taken a serious blow to that side of the head earlier when James had sucker-punched him, and with the man still partially distracted, lights out for the rest of the day was definately possible.

The slayer wasn't counting on it though, but it would be a nice surprise if the stubborn b*****d went down and stayed down.

Aged Gaian

The Nine Swords Tavern Rooms

"Well I'm sure I had some of that in my last life."

After chuckling with her suggestive commentary he then realized how much he liked this woman. He then began to think about the kind of person he was before all this happened, as he finished cleaning up his clothes. He wondered if he would feel the same about anything if he got his memories back, he assumed not having any past experience to draw upon left one with a pretty narrow scope of perspective in terms of things like how they felt about people.

Aged Gaian

OOC: I'll make this easy on everyone to move the story along. So wyvern won't have to do some "b***h s**t". Once again, James is the one you can count on to do whats needed.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
// Tipped~

Tres's OoC lol moment
James Second WTFKO attempt

Thank you for shopping Sigil city. Have a nice day. xd //
"The Crimson Assassin huh? I guess that means she's really strong if she has so many names. Hmmm..." Hotaru looked up towards the ceiling. "I never got a look at the person she was fighting. There was too much fire to see through. I only got to see her there because there was this big blast that went all the way into the city. It sort of blew out a lot of the fire." The girl explained as she looked to the old man again. "I'm kind of surprised she was here. She had fainted in the forest when I saw her. I would have explored further but I got pulled out of the forest." She pouted at that. How dare her partners pull her out of a burning forest and away from certain death? The nerve of them! "One more question. Do you think she's going to try and kill me?"

((*shall sleep after one more post* ))

Seven Plagues of the Seven Angels

'Thwack!'

Sieg was too weak after his injuries to pick up the shield quickly enough to defend against the attack to the side of his head. After he was already rattled by two attacks that should have been fatal, the third would finally put the warrior monk down for some well deserved rest. Sieg still however even as he was unconscious looked to be struggling against something, his face pained and worried. Once could be sure now that the fury the monk displayed today would be nothing with the explosive torrent of resolve that would be unleashed when he wakes. Siegs place in the world had been chosen and he was the finest example of what happens when heroes don't die.

They become the villain.

Seven Devils get Strangled by the Seven Holiest Triangles

Desirable Genius

User Image
"Mmm, your scars tell many stories. When you get your memories back, I hope you can tell me the stories about them..."Lian smiled, finishing up one last item and hanging it up to dry. Settling her hands on her hips, she thrummed her fingers along them, trying to think of what else needed to be done. Well, she could call the person that could come to help...but that was a last resort. Dealing with spells and enchantments was a nasty business, but they also weren't sure if it was even magic to begin with. Shrugging her shoulders a little, she turned heel back to the bedroom. "I sincerely hope we find more information...It would be nice to see if your friends are alive and well. Sometimes the best stories come from the people who are around you. It's surprising what they can remember."She stretched, plopping down on the bed.
(( I couldn't let my punch go to waste after all that...so I put it in there anyways...though I sincerely considered redirecting the target to James for a s**t's and giggles moment...the worst part, I don't think he would have seen it coming...The truth, he would have seen it coming. No one ever doesn't see it coming... ))

EDIT:
(( Sieg, to explain that Wyvern behind you thing, Wyvern is a shade controler, umbramancer, whatever you want to call it. One such technique he uses and abuses is to turn the shadows or to use darkness to create a clone like figure of himself, kind of like an avatar representative. That is why there seems like there are so many of him all over at once, and seldom are any of the ones that people actually come in contact the real one. ))

EDIT x2:
(( I probably won't get my next post out too soon so go ahead and sleep if you want Hotaru ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff