Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

"Really. I think it has something to do with what we heard last night. It seems as if this city is steadily turning into a warzone."

He said as she helped him with his straps. After his armor was securely fastened he turned around to say, "Thanks.". He then headed out of the door quickly, turning his head to see if Lian was following close with that massive weapon of hers. Coming down onto the second floor cautiously the half dwarf peered around the corner in a crouched position to assess the situation before heading out into the frenzied crowds.

Aged Gaian

Tenkai Matsumoto
((

Edit: AHHHHWTFIS--...Congrazzles? What the...))

OOC:

I know you didn't have your panda, I just wanted a clever way of referring to you. I thought Dzan was just going to cut through individuals to eventually get to the wall and hack through that as well. I just responded as one of those poor NPC's.

Its also good to have another monk in the hizzous.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Well, since poor NPCs want to fight Dzan is just going to start collecting skulls...]

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
Always one to distrust people, Glory was always wondering what Tres really wanted out of her. It couldn't have been sex, since she had woken exactly how she had fallen asleep. It was the exact why they had food delivered, so he couldn't have anything to do with her food to take her out. Right now, it mostly settled on he needed her money, or he was just that egocentric enough, he wanted someone to call him 'master'. It was a common thing amongst most martial artists. When one left his own apprenticeship, the drive to spread his teachings was warped into a drive to simply be better than his teacher. Normally, it was by making a better student than they themselves had been. Socially, it was the whole source of martial advancement.

She listened to Tres though, standing in front of the elevator with him. "Although I am glad that you consider my beauty and possible potential as reasons not to be so hasty. I'm glad good looks really do account for something in martial arts, hm?" She had her own smirk as they waited before stepping into the elevator when it opened.

Truthfully, she was good with her guns, but only as much as a human self-taught. She wouldn't be pulling off any trick shots or taking out a man's kneecap from a quarter-mile away, but she could keep herself alive. "At least it's a pretty symbiotic equation."

Lonely Scamp

Tresondros Ecstuffuan
OOC:

I know you didn't have your panda, I just wanted a clever way of referring to you. I thought Dzan was just going to cut through individuals to eventually get to the wall and hack through that as well. I just responded as one of those poor NPC's.

Its also good to have another monk in the hizzous.

((Technically Tenkai has always been a monk to some degree. He just doesn't have a tonsure, so he's not like a super-Buddhist. Though learning monk ways is how he decided on the name Tenkai. It has a lot to do with when I reworked his backstory so that he became a more viable character instead of the absolute mess he was before. ._.))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[I wish Dzan was a viable character.]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
James sensed the surge of energy once again, and simply leapt into a roll off to one side, unsheathing his sword as he did so in preparation for his foe's followup attacks.

That never came.

The assassin escaped. James couldn't fly, and any trail of blood that might've been left was quickly scattered and stomped out by the shifting crowd. As much as it could be used for him, it could work against him as well. The daemonslayer wasn't an idiot either, as quickly as the tables had turned on Jakov, they could turn on Eredas just as fast, but James now knew the man's face.

Sheathing his weapons, James brought one hand up to his face. A brillant, white fire began to burn in the palm of his hand, hotter then the usual sacred flames he produced. It was necessary to burn himself, and the slayer smeared the deadly energy across the side of his face, teeth clenched in pain as he cauterized the wound shut until he could find proper healing.

James stalked off into the crowds himself, deciding to disappear for a short while. Anybody that would want to kill the daemonslayer now was going to have to work twice as hard, the man wouldn't be so easily ambushed again.
//OOC: Any chance someone can quickly tell me how that fight ended? O . O

Also, Tres, I'm bringing in that new bartender now 3nodding are you up to do the hiring process thing now?//

Aged Gaian

Propel The Spacecraft in the Pleiades

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"They can.", he began as he stepped inside the now open elevator. "The art of fighting is judged on many levels. I think the best way to judge them however is the question of who is standing at the end of the day. If a woman needs to use her body to distract a male while she jams a blade into his throat, then she is the better martial artist.", he finished as the elevator door opened to the cool breeze of the roof. The roof was pretty dirty, like people had been partying on it, bottles and s**t were everywhere. Hanging out on the roof was pretty popular on gaia, but at this point in time there was nobody else but Tresondros and Gloria. Tres stepped forward looking out towards the seemingly infinite expanse of Sigil. It seemed as if the city went on until the end of the earth.

Tres then picked up two bottles on the ground. "Have you ever seen that movie with angelina jolie and morgan freeman where he was all like...", Tres paused in preparation for his imitation. Tres changed his voice as best he could to immitate morgan freeman.

"SHOOT THIS ********]

"yeah that one?", he questioned to gloria.

Dwell in the abyssal plane like the hordes of hades

PP: 27

Enduring Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
[[tl;dr. Someone give me the skinny on what's going down, since Radek's stuck in Sigil until week after next.]]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Short Summary of James Eredas and James Jakov's first encounter:

Jakov succeeds in ambushing and injuring Eredas with first strike, Eredas stalls Jakov a table, his own gunfire, and using the crowd long enough to use the enviroment to turn the tables and badly wound Jakov. Running low on mana and realising he's in a very bad position, Jakov flees.]

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

Spell Power:0/50
Ammo5/8
Spare Clips:3

The haste spell helped Jakov "go the extra mile," and he put a lot of distance between himself and the Nine Swords.

But he was feeling weak. He was losing blood, and fast. His vision was getting blurry, and his run slowed to a stumbling walk.

"He wasn't bad... Next time, I'll be fully rested, and hit him with my best spells first..." He chuckled at the thought of next time, and fell to his knees.

He would rest... Just for a moment.

{{Now, I'm gonna give everyone a chance to stumble upon injured Jakov. If nobody bites, I'll have an NPC save him.

Oh, and just a warning, Fierach. Jakov does have a "Limit Break" sorta state, but it's very specific to activate. In most battles, he'd die before using it, if he lost.}}

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Outside the Nine Swords Pub/ Block distance away down the street

It would seem someone cleaned up the bloody mess Leo had left outside the Nine Swords a day or so previously, with the exception of the gutter trash that still rank mildly of fetid innards. The particular malevolent avatar wandering towards the pub this time being the one from the Market Ward talking business with Menace, rather then the casually clad seducer. The difference? This particular monstrosity was geared up like some sort of one man army. Beneath his stylish black shirt, and dark crimson vest lingered his fabled Scarlet chain mail. The massive holsters for Chaos, and Disorder wrapped loosely about his belted waist as dark dress pants conceal his unique pulse boots acting as shin guards laced up to just above his knee.

Trivial s**t really, as the majority of Leonardo's favored toys and abilities were hardily brandished about. This aside from the tangible opaque Recondite element draped ominously about his seductive form, pulsing in short bursts ranging from the appearance of tendril flames, lingering pools, and the dim shadow like mist coalesced together. Leisurely venturing towards the Nine Swords Pub both luminescent scarlet iris's would flash evidently, shouldering past those in his way as some stumble to the ground and others bumb into whoever was beside them. The short cut off scorn, or replies to this quickly replaced with a sense of dread as some cower away upon recognizing the enticing entity.

"Sounds like a party here somewhere. Guess I didn't get an invitation."

Flashing a devious grin, Leo would continue his languid stride towards the Pub. He was still about a block away, both gloved hands dug into his pockets casually as one draws out a single cigarette to be laced between his lips. Igniting the tip with his favored silver zippo, he'd continue onward. If he was lucky some s**t would still be available for him to sate his blood lusts on, that was if Dzan hadn't already beat him to all the worth while kills.

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
Or a bullet in his groin, Gloria added in her head. She knew the whole 'do what it takes to survive' bit, having lived by it for quite a while. She stepped onto the roof, whistling a bit at how dirty it was. "You know, Durem wasn't a clean place, but never really got this out of hand," she said, then shrugged. It probably did, she had just grown up in a more well to do part of the city. She figured she'd toss a line there about wealth, still testing the waters that were Tres' intentions.

She sipped her tea in one hand, pulling one gun out as he picked up the bottles. She had no idea what movie he was talking about, but when holding up glass bottles and talking about shooting, she had an inkling of where it might be headed. She shook her head, holding up the pistol.

"No I haven't," she said. "But it sounds interesting."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[... I KNEW IT.

SEPHYWANNABE.

Haha, I kid. Good fight though, but I think I win today.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items