Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

Spell Power:37/50
Ammo7/8
Spare Clips:3

JJ strolled into the bar, and almost immediately his blue-green eyes fell upon James Eredas.

"Bingo." He looked away, to not raise suspicion, but subconsciously licked his lips, flashing fanged canines. He took a seat at the bar, and ordered a glass of rum. When it arrived, he quietly took a sip, his back to his foe. His eyes began to glow faintly with blue-green fire, and when he stood up, drink left on the corner, he turned in a smooth movement and fired his gun straight at his target's head.

JJ's Skills

Arcana Aim Lvl 3: JJ may expend spell power to gain a bonus to the power and accuracy of the next conventional bullet fired. As always, the effect varies based on the spell power expended.

Lvl 3 Effect: Precise aim, increased velocity. No homing.

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
He listened to her talk, in the way that men often did when they pretended to listen, when in reality, they really, didn't care. She wouldn't see James's eyes scanning past her, watching new entrants to the bar. He could've swore that he felt somebody's eyes on him.

"Me? I'm just here to find a-"

He was going to say "a name" when his instinct screamed in his mind. A surge of magic nearby, and the daemonslayer was aware of death in the room with him.

User Image

James had excellent instincts, honed by years of training, and years of combat against some of the most insidious and powerful creatures on Gaia, and it was those instincts that would barely save his life yet again.

There was a grunt of pain, a spray of dark red against the wall as James jerked himself out of the way, onto the ground, the bullet having ripped through a portion of his left cheek. Quickly, James flipped over the table to use as cover as screams and yells erupted around the bar.

"Son of a b***h" came the thought.

No, he could not stay here. Without a moment's hesitation, the daemonslayer punted the large, circular wooden table in the direction of his attacker.
      User Image
                                User Image
                                Phoenix Cora: The Pyrokinetic

User Image

It's all fire and brimstone baby, so let's go outside....

[To quickly clarify, I'm referring to the man Ira was speaking with as James, even though she doesn't know his name, just because I don't feel like typing out "The man she was speaking with" and so on]

Something was off...an aura was behind her that put her off. She narrowed her eyes seconds before the gunshot was fired, and when it was, she tumbled back off her chair, her palm hitting the ground and her upper body rolling for cover. She didn't glance at James to see if he was okay, she simply reached forward for the legs of the table and pulled it forward, providing a rather shitty cover for herself. Then she saw a table fly overhead towards where the gunshot had come from, and she finally looked to James to see blood flowing from his face.

So they wanted James, not her. Ira knew her '47 was on the other side of the toppled over table, she had heard it clammer to the floor, but she didn't need it. This man wasn't after her, and so she'd stay out of it. She backed away slowly from the skermish, dragging herself low on the floor.

She was in an unfamiliar place, and she'd avoid trouble if she could.

//[L]ocation: The Pub of Nine Swords!//
                                    [C]urrent Music:
                                    Filter-Hey Man Nice Shot//
                                    [M]ood:
                                    Uncertain // tatus: Unharmed//
                                    [T]attoos:
                                    ex 1 ex 2//

--- You know what they say about playing with fire....

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

Spell Power:32/50
Ammo7/8
Spare Clips:3

Eredas had his instincts. Jakov had his uncanny reflexes. As the large table flew at him, he simply took aim and fired, a small bolt of red white energy lancing forth from his gun.

Way of the Gun

Channel Spell Power Lvl 5: Instead of using a bullet, JJ may opt to fire his magic power from his gun. Depending on the spell slot/level used, the power and attributes of the magic bullet may vary.

Lvl 5 Effect: Higher than average velocity. Small explosion on impact.

The bullet hit the table dead center, and with a red flash and a burst of splinters, it was blasted apart. Gun raised, and a wicked grin on his face, JJ stepped forward.

"Hey pal! Surrender and I'll let ya live. Keep struggling, and the next attack will be a lot messier. I don't think the pub will survive it." If Eredas did surrender, Jakov would just put a bullet in his head. He was hoping that Eredas would have enough concern for the commoners in the bar for the trick to work.

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

Aged Gaian

The Nine Swords Tavern

Most of the people who were regular to the Nine Swords Tavern would know exactly why. You start a ruckus there and you lost the privilege to step inside without being attacked by several individuals, James, the gun wielding one, had just lost that right. To the side of the entrance doors that the gun toting mage walked through would be guarded by two rather large looking minotaurs with axes, as soon as he let off that round, the minotaur to his left would perform a horizontal swing of his massive twin headed axe towards the mages midsection.

The people around the bar would spread out to there left and right to get out of the range of the blazing gun fire. Needless to say, people ranged from interested to pissed. THe dward working the bar would duck behind it shouting:

"WHAT IN THE ********]

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Make sure when you do s**t that would obviously start a public ruckus you roleplay the NPC's who would obviously be not to happy about it and at least involved in the situation. Because if you don't, I end up having to do it.

Which isn't a problem smile

but I tend to roleplay NPC's not like cannon fodder.

Marius just sat. He allowed himself to be rudely peppered by a blast of splintered wood and dust. Before the whole thing erupted into Chaos, he had safely manuevered himself into the corner of the pub and watched. Oh... minotaurs. That was new. He vaguely took note of the woman on the ground crawling away from the steadily escalating conflict but did not aid her. Unlike the last time there was no incentive here to do so at the moment, and he did not know her motivations. Thus until someone physically made him get involved the man would just sit, watch, and analyze. Three things that practically no one did these days as much as he.

Dapper Genius

{{Hey, if it isn't a problem, I'm happy to have you do it, Sieg.

I wasn't sure what sort of guards the place had. No worries, JJ can handle this, though he'll need to flee a little. Thank god for the Blink spell.}}

Desirable Genius

Tresondros Ecstuffuan

The Nine Swords Tavern

"Your very hopeful about these friends of mine.", Derek said out loud in response as he walked out of the bathroom after cleaning his hands and such after finishing cleaning his gear. He walked over near the bed after she plopped down and then would take on this funny little imitation of some kind of very-short monster. "What if my friends are scary cut throat pirates!", he said humorously voicing his concerns about the fact that he didn't know anything about himself before his encounter with Lian and he was somewhat weary of becoming that person again if it was the type of person who would hurt Lian.

Lian waited, raising an eyebrow as she watched him come out. His imitation made her laugh, tilting her head in wonder. "Then shiver me timbers! If they grab me booty, I might have to sink their ship...and break their hand."She chuckled, turning on the bed and crawling up to head of it, flopping down on the pillow. Reaching one arm out, she patted the spot next to her. "Come on, Mr. Pirate, bed time."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Aged Gaian

The Nine Swords Taverns - Guest Rooms - The previous night

And somehow with Lian's comical retort he felt better about the situation and plopped happily at her side onto the soft bed. Before they fell asleep he would wrap his right arm around her torso and back and would kiss her good night. He then rolled to the left and snuggled into the bed, falling fast asleep from the active day.

OOC; I don't think we would hear the gunfire in our present time setting, so lets move on to the next day.

Dapper Genius

{{Hey Ebag. JJ can't call for backup right now, since he's indoors, and can't shoot a flare through the roof. I still wonder if calling in Dzan is a good idea...}}

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Doesn't matter. You'll see.]

+++Dzan was still stalking about the place looking for the fragger. He was beat up, bloody in multiple places, and limping from his injured leg, but he was happy. Radek had looked even worse for wear after their little "talk". Regardless, Dzan needed a drink and he realized there was only one place that would serve "his kind". Thus, he began to head for it. Lucky for him that's where James and James was.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Idle hands were the devil's work, and James Eredas's mama didn't raise her firstborn son to be a lazy ********. One hand held onto his jian, Amaterasu was out of reach. His second hand reached into his vest and pulled out his own firearm, a black and gold Colt M1911 chambered in .45 ACP, right as the table was blown apart.

A flip of the safety meant that unless his assailant quit talking immediately and dove for cover himself, his teeth and eyes would be replaced by a hail of lead . The wily slayer kicked off with his feet as he fired, sending him skidding on his back across the floor and into a mass of bar patrons, letting others shield him for a moment.

If all went well, the only clear shot his would-be assassin would get was the sight of James running up the stairs to the second floor of the tavern, and then only for a fleeting second. He'd still have a trail of blood to follow though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff