Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                User Image
                                Phoenix Cora: The Pyrokinetic

User Image

It's all fire and brimstone baby, so let's go outside....

There was chaos all around her. People were running around like mad, and Ira slammed her fist against the ground she lay on in frustration. She knew she should have just stayed in the damn Yard.

As she backed away and finally rose a bit, she saw a man just sitting there with an uninterested look on his face. She quirked a brow at him, but said nothing, reaching back and pulling her helmet over her head.

This helmet provided Ira with incredibly heightened stealth and speed, just like that of a rabbit. In fact most things looked slightly slower to her through the eyes of the mask. She kept low and darted for the bar itself, vaulting over it and landing froggy style on the other side. She turned to come face to face with the crouching bartender, and from under her mask he'd see a wide grin. Hope you don't mind my company while the s**t hits the fan, eh love? Her muffled words were still audible over the gunfire.

Soon though, she heard someone darting up the stairs very quickly, and she peeked her head up, ears first. James was gone, and she was sure his rival would follow.

//[L]ocation: The Pub of Nine Swords!//
                                    [C]urrent Music:
                                    Filter-Hey Man Nice Shot//
                                    [M]ood:
                                    Uncertain // tatus: Unharmed//
                                    [T]attoos:
                                    ex 1 ex 2//

--- You know what they say about playing with fire....

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[I'm going to finish off laundry and then post after Ego.]

Aged Gaian

The Nine Swords Tavern

A bald grisly looking fighter of some merit looked down on Eradas after he slid into the mass of patrons he moved with to avoid moving outside of the gun fire. Irate at James's interruption of his drink, he took that moment where James slid into the group but before he got up to run up the stairs to attack the now famous warrior. The guy had a cool looking sword and an even cooler firearm, so if he killed him he would be able to claim dibs on it. As soon he got close enough the human fighter would brandish a dagger and stab straight downwards for Eradas's throat.

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

Spell Power:24/50
Ammo7/8
Spare Clips:3

Out of the corner of his eye, JJ could see the weapon streaking towards him. He didn't know what it was, or who was swinging it, but he had to react fast.

With a short word, he had cast the Blink spell, and the axe passed right through him.

"[******** Minotaurs..." When phased back into existence, he shot a Lvl 5 Spell bullet at the offending creatures kneecap, and hopped backwards several feet. Either it would be crippled, or it would lose a leg. Either way, it shouldn't be a problem.

When he turned to look at Eredas, he saw the flash of a gun barrel. He dived out of the way, but a round tore painfully through his left shoulder. He would have taken more damage, but he blinked out again.

"Crafty p***k!" He sounded angry, but his grin had only widened. While still Blinked out, he charged through the crowd, and up the stairs after his target. When he reached the stairs, the spell faded.

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

Aged Gaian

The Nine Swords Tavern

The minotaur to his left would immediately act after his friend had his knee blown out by the magical rounds. Under the loud scream of pain released from the minotaurs massive maw the movement of his partner whom had stood at the left of the door would not be heard. As the magical gun toting James dove out the way the Minotaur would dive after him, ignorant of the fact that a round tore through the man's shoulder in an attempt to gore him with his long massive horns. However, as soon as the horns would have met there mark on the unknowing gun-mage the mage once again blinked out of existence and the minotaur fell clumsily on the floor after his missed charge.

Standing to a crouch from his prone position the Minotaur having seen such magical techniques before he extended his arm out towards someone on the left side of the crowd, gesturing for the contingency plan against incorpereal foes or foes who could turn incorpereal. All the while the first dwarf who took a swing of his axe at the gun-mage was on the ground in an obviously large degree of pain as his leg held on to the rest of his body by a thin thread of marred flesh.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Nine Swords something or other.

+++The chainaxe was still fragged up to a degree, but a lot of it had been repaired on the go. It could still maim and destroy and oh how it would be put to use as he walked into the tavern and realized everyone was flipping their slith. A small smirk formed upon his pierced lips as he'd let the crowd swallow him before he activated the chainaxe. The screech of metal revving up and the roar of an engine/daemon would alert everyone around him that slith was about to go down. It didn't help he randomly lashed out at someone random without realizing who it was. Read, JJ.

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
Gloria woke up on the floor of Tres' apartment. She had opted to pushing off the training exercises, as the strain had given her a killer headache, which he said was normal, and a killer hunger. He said that was normal as well, but for the fact that she hadn't eaten all day. She had bought dinner, Chinese delivery, as her mind was now stuck in perpetual Asian Kung Fu movie. The day had worn on her, and shortly after eating, she had passed out peacefully.

She sat up, her head resting on a pillow made from her clothes. She was normally a nudist, but with consideration, slept with her panties on. No need to make Tres uncomfortable in his own apartment. Looking around, she shook out the vest, pulling it on, before pulling on her cut off shorts as well. "Now where did that man go?"

Dapper Genius

{{Sorry Ebag, JJ is already on his way up the stairs. Dzan can't reach him right now.

Also, I'm burning through my power fast. I only have enough juice for three level 9 spells.

EDIT: Wait, whoops. Three level 8s...}}

What interesting abilities these two possessed. Marius lifted himself up from the chair as soon as the pair bolted away from where he could easily see the fight. The Chevalier became slightly annoyed at this predicament but it wasn't wholly unexpected. As such, he began to walk across the pub; through the wreckage and patrons looking to get into the middle of the brawl. When he reached the bar, he stepped up onto the counter before reaching up and grasping hold of one of the shelves the liquor was being held on. After some crafty gymnastics that threatened to tear the seams of his fitted suit; he ended up on the second floor and took up a position against the railing. Once more, he watched and took in the details.

Aged Gaian

The Nine Swords Tavern

As soon as Dzan turned on that chain axe the crowd that had been divided into two parts on both sides of the bar, now divided into three in order to build some distance between them and the notorious weapon. Having won the heaven or hell, Dzan was well known despite nearly everyone here had never actually met the guy and they all knew what Dzan was capable of. The crowd crouched (unless they were a dwarf, halfling or gnome) after the minotaur got his knee blown off, everyone trying to make themselves smaller targets.

Desirable Genius

User Image
The next morning, Lian got up early to gather everything together and check on their clothing. Dry, she took them out of the bathroom and piled them on the table, pulling out what was hers and looking over Derek's to see if there were any real signs of blood or holes in them. Well, he hadn't been injured when she found him other than a few faint scrapes and just a lot of dirt. "No residue, no nothing..."She concluded, looking over her shoulder. "Good morning~ Clothes are dry."Lian smiled, holding up his shirt.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Pfft. You ran THROUGH the crowd. I could still take a swipe at you as you passed. Regardless of it hitting or not.]

Dapper Genius

{{Well, I was Blinked, so I'm ignoring it. XP}}

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[I don't care. I got plenty of fodder down on the first floor.]
Ebag The II
[Pfft. You ran THROUGH the crowd. I could still take a swipe at you as you passed. Regardless of it hitting or not.]

[OOC] Didn't see your post. Don't care about it either way considering the bar is quite large and your chainsword doesn't span the entire length of the floor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff