Dessert Devour

User Image

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[SO TURN AROUND, WALK AWAY]xxxx BEFORE YOU CONFUSE
THE WAY WE ABUSE EACH OTHER;
`▐ if you're not afraid of getting hurt
THEN I'M NOT AFRAID OF HOW MUCHxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇xxxI HURT YOU

Ruvel gripped his hair as the male took a deep breath before taking the straight razor and chopping off about 11 inches of long blond hair. His winning ticket to getting clients was being able to look more feminine however with the several called he had gotten recently from his PO officer he knew it was probably best that he change his look. The long hair was dropped into a trash bin as Ru went to run his fingers through his short locks of hair as he sighed, god it had taken him so much time to get his hair that long but this was for the best. Ruv went to dig through his bag as he pulled out a tub of hair color before turning on the sink faucet. He ran the gel through his hair as he tried to keep the light purple from dying his skin and the tips of his ears, however it was pretty pointless. The male went about washing his hands as he got most of the color off his skin before he went to pull his phone from his pocket. Thirty minutes was spent browsing the internet as he remembered the cards that were stashed in his front pocket. Ruv went to pull out about twenty maybe twenty six credit cards before he found his wallet and looked over his fake id. He snapped it in two before tossing it into the trash as he went to pull out a different id he had swiped from the guy sitting next him on the bus earlier. The male looked kind of like him, only this kid had brown hair. Ruvel smirked as he placed it in his wallet before picking out four credit cards and slipping them in as well as the other went into the side zipper pocket of his bag.

Percival Penn. Percival. Perc-ival.. Percy." The male laughed as he spoke his new name, the name he would go by until he needed a new one. It was cute and it would work, at least he wouldn't have to fake an accent like the other name he had been used. The male looked up and into the mirror as he went to touch his hair to check the color. After a couple more minutes, Kov went to rinse out his hair as he watched the color fill the sink before it finally ran clear. Once washed out, Kov went to turn on the hand dryer as he popped his head under it to dry his now light purple hair. It was different and at least it matched his eyes pretty well. It would be tough to get used too, but hell the best to stay hidden was to stand out. Besides if he was on the run then he wouldn't be making himself a bright shining stand out now would he? It took a couple minutes to dry his hair as he continuously triggered the hand dryer, once his hair was dry the male sent a while looking himself over the mirror before going to style his new look. God, he looked so much younger now. Funny how when he had longer hair at least he looked older. Kov smirked as he phone went off before he read over the text.

User Image

Kov sent his message as he repacked his things. Living ont he run was slightly difficult, train and bus hopping seemed to be working out for him though so it really wasn't that bad. The male grabbed his book bag after changing his clothes, heading out and making his way back to his seat as he received a reply. That d**k how was he suppose to just sneak on? Damn it he was so going to charge the bloke more if he got caught. Kov didn't bother replying as he made his plan, catching a quick nap as he waited for the bus to get to the stop.

--- skippy skip---

The ride hadn't been to harsh however, at some point in time his bag must have gotten snagged on something because all the cards he had collected were missing and the side pocket was ripped open. Kov sighed as he started for his wallet to pay for his ride but the cards he had seemed to all be cancelled or dead. However, a nice older man ended up paying the two dollars he owned as he thanked the woman greatly before offering to carry his bags. Lucky for him it seemed the man was going to the same boat he was, guess he had a ticket in now. The male made up a story as he talked with the guy, making sure he stood to the far right of him as the man went to board the ship. Kov was able to slip right past the ticket guard thanks to some woman making an argument over her ticket not being valid or something. Once Kov had gotten the male's bags to his room he thanked the guy once more before heading out and looking around. It was odd really. He had never been on a ship and the idea of all the water was kind of starting to spook him a bit. Hopefully, they wouldn't have to actually get in the water cause the male couldn't swim even if he tried. Kov went to take out his phone before sending another message to the male that wanted to hire him.

User Image

Finding the bar didn't take took long as Kov headed towards where the bartender was handing over drinks. Kov almost bit his tongue as he noticed the daredevil himself sitting at the bar as he ordered a drink. He knew there was no way this was his client but hell, the stuntman had to be loaded so swiping his card would have him set for quite some time. However, getting it might prove difficult unless of course Ruvel got him drunk first. The purple headed male went to sit down next to the dare devil as he took a ten from his wallet before folding it long ways and holding it out towards the bartender before going to glance back at the celebrity. Small talk was not his strong suit but he knew that if he wanted to get one of the man's cards then he'd probably have to talk to the guy. He ordered a double to give him confidence and then order shot before tell the bartender to give it to Storm as he took his double and down the drink in one go. Ruvel went to replace his id back in his wallet as he ordered another drink before going to look around for the male that was suppose to be paying him for his 'services'.

dontcry with; solo > celebrity where; bus > ship > ship's barooc; I didn't know how to start, hope this is okay. x.x

Noob

User Image

[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
Wanna' taste? I won't bite.
Brain Activity: Cruise Vacation! Should I be terrified or excited?
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

"I have my ways." Alexis had praised Dylan on his performance earlier on, which, to him, made quite a lasting impression on the blonde's parents. And Rebecca. Honestly, that felt more genuine rather than some staged, melodrama of an act. The blonde was ahead of him at the car and he ushered him into the passenger seat next to his. As the two reversed out of the driveway, Dylan saw Alexis' stunned and furious parents (And Rebecca) materialising from the main entrance. He might have laid it on a little too thick, but their parents (And Rebecca) seriously needed to be told off a bit, particularly Rebecca. Dylan could resonate with his 'lover' a bit: raised in a environment with high expectations looming above his shoulders, every detail must correlate with his parents' ideals. For a while there, he felt empathetic towards the racecard driver, who was now driving towards their true destination at a constant pace.

The blonde started the ignition, and Dylan returned to his aloof, daydreaming stance. Throughout the entire journey, his mind recapped the episode at the Flores household, especially the scene where his parents start to talk. As if they're some monsters forcing what Alexis needs? True, the instantaneous blurts out of impulse might have been harsh on them but the idea was understanding their son, compared to what he'needs'. They can't exactly hope their son to embody that loving husband nature when most of the time he barely sustains a relationship for more than a night. It's not possible to indoctrinate him to do as they desire, nor can they pressure him into marriage. Why can't just accept that his son is perfectly fine without Rebecca. Speaking of Rebecca, he'd not only cheat, probably abuse her like he does to Dylan. How would he be happy with someone like her? Regardless of whether Alexis defends Rebecca being nice and all, but Dylan's gut tells him Rebecca is not the sweet pea that she describes herself to be.

As he drove his Chrysler on the now, emptier road, he recalled Alexis' proposal that Dylan would be off the hook for the following two weeks. According to him, the cruise was a vacation, and like any vacation, he deserves to enjoy it without Alexis harassing him. Dylan never imagined a voluntary offer. From this b*****d of all people! What could've been better was Dylan's freedom from his informal, sexual contract but pushing it too far wouldn't help him get what he wanted. Yet, the red headed male figured that he deserved another voice backing him up, even though it pains his stomach a lot...It was his one way ticket to freedom, but dignity confirms otherwise.

"Remember your offer just now? It's fine. You can continue on with whatever you want with me. I wasn't expecting a compensation from you, I just needed to get it out of my chest. You know? The whole arranged marriage issue. I'll tell you more about it at night, if you are willing to listen..."

The car reached a stoplight, and Alexis picked up a call from someone who kept rambling over the speaker in agitation that it was almost audible even without switching to 'hands-free' mode. After a few whole minutes on the phone, Alexis relievingly disconnected the call from someone who he mentioned as his agent. Dylan didn't really bother for the port was almost within arms reach, just another four hundred metres to endure before he could taste the salty beach air.

Alexis parked the car, and courteously grabbed all the luggage and boarded the gigantic ship, even after Dylan insisting to help. Obviously he'd help Alexis who was struggling with four bags alone, and only Dylan's comprised a third of the total number of bags. Stubbornly, Dylan grabbed his belongings to share the weight. It wasn't because he was pitiful or anything, it was basic manners! They arrived at their rooms, and Alexis asked whether Dylan wanted to spend his initiated 'Alexis-free' holidays, before dumping his luggage by the large closet.

"You can wander around if you like, but I'll be here if you need me."
                                                            Dylan said casually while he unzipped his duffel bag."Sometimes vacations are more fun with others around. Now, in my case, I don't mind spending my free time with you and plus, you did pay for the trip. The most I can offer to reciprocate is to accompany you, think of it as an add-on to our deal. Besides, paparazzi is around. And it's best to play boyfriend with you while we're here being observed (with cameras) to make your alleged gay relationship convincing."

"And also... not like I won't be seeing you any at night since you clearly booked a lover's suite for us." Dylan briefly surveyed the room they were in once again. The Balinese-styled place was spacious and calming, with the décor comprising of soothing beige and browns. The only components that stodgy out was the stunning view of sea outside and the rose petals decoratively placed in a heart, on the bed sheets. A welcoming gift stood by the small table at the bedsit - champagne and a box of Trojans. How wonderful. Alexis' is definitely enjoy his first few nights here, with Dylan to keep him occupied.

Ignoring Alexis who was standing around, the red head approached the conjoining section which seems to be the bathroom of their suite, separately by wooden screens. He turned the tap and let the hot water full the tub. He needed a bath after that morning ordeal leaving him tired and sweaty. He slipped out of his clothes and dipped himself into the half-full tub, resting his head on the small folded towel by the edge of the tub. Dylan dropped the small cubes of bath salts in the clear water for a more bubbly (and scented) effect and turned off the tap after the water level had reached midway of his chest.

Luxury at its best. And taking in his surroundings was much better than admiring beautiful photos of the same place. Dylan's probably gonna' stick around for a while, or at least until dinner or whenever.

Extra Info: Dylan's Apartment
                                                            Sariyanna
                                                            Done! I decided Dylan should stay in the same room for that whole 'false lover' scheme to work. Headache.. with A-levels coming up.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Company: Kali, my baby
                                                        Emotion: Relaxed and teasing
                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________

tab When someone shook him awake, he opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Kali. Sitting up he yawned and rubbed his eyes with slightly closed fists. What was he saying? Something about Maria, wait wasn’t Maria Kali’s fiancée? They were perfect for each other, oh that’s right. Kali was more into Constant. Running a hand through his hair, he listened to the other intently, but when it came to when Kali asked about the HUGE favour, he felt his eyes open wide in surprise. “Whoa whoa whoa…” He got up off the seat that he was on, grabbing Kali’s wrist, he dragged the pole dancer to somewhere no one else could hear them, incase someone overheard their conversation.

“First off, I know you aren’t going to accuse me of anything but I swear I didn’t know Maria was coming, if she was, I would’ve told her you had no interest in her coming along. As for the second thing…..” He took a deep breath to steady himself then rubbed the bridge of his nose looking for the words to say. How was he meant to say that he wanted no part in this? He opened his mouth to say it but then something else spilled out instead, “Okay, I’ll do it.” He then bit his knuckles and looked at the ground, “I don’t even have any luggage here. I’m going to have to borrow your clothes to sleep in.” He said, looking at Kali’s wifebeater shirt, he would have to sleep in it, or any other clothes that were going to be too big on his small and slender body .

“As to answer your first question as to why I am here,” he said looking at Kali in the eyes. He then walked over to Kali and started nuzzling his chest showing his cat like affection. “I actually came here to give you an extra ticket which I had forgotten about until like this morning, but looks like I wont need to give it to you to keep, seeing as I will be using it.” He said in Egyptian Arabic, testing Kali’s knowledge seeing that he had been studying enough to ask him a huger favour to become his boyfriend.

Now, the only question that was actually left was how he was going to explain this to his mother without her disowning him. He didn’t really give two shits about his father, he had been living under his thumb for years, but his mother. She was a kind and sweet mother, but because she was a female, she really had no say in what his father would do. But who cares, he had made a life here and he was willing to bask in what little life he had made here.
                                                      “How about we show up your fiancée?” He said, winking his eye at the male then nuzzled Kali’s hand, his eyes closing in contentment. He knew this was fake and that Kali really harboured feelings towards Constant, but Heba himself had feelings for Kali. It was stupid to be honest. He would never get what he wanted in this life, maybe in the next life when reborn, but most probably not. He could only pray and hope that he could win Kali’s affection in this life right now.

Following Kali, they went to go see Maria, the look on her face was priceless as Heba held onto Kali’s arm like his life depended on it. Leaning on the arm, he watched the female he started nuzzling Kali’s arm, messing up his hair, but he could brush it later to be honest. He didn’t care right now, but he was beginning to be tired. “Kali baby, how about we go get our room sorted?” He asked, looking him in the eyes then flashed Maria a happy smile. She was going to be totally pissed, but Abayomi didn’t give two shits about her right now.

He looked back at Maria and gave her a real good look over, but before they actually left to get back on, he pulled on Kali’s wrist and rubbed his head against his chest then gripped Kali’s chin then put his hand on the pole dancers cheek and kissed his lips in a full on and passionate kiss that would shatter the Spanish girl to pieces. When he finished, he started walking away, but not before provoking Kali’s fiancée further by waving goodbye at her and blowing her a sweet kiss.

“Now we can get to our room.” He said, walking next to Kali as he looked at the ground. The look on that girls face would’ve been priceless and now that she can’t enter without a ticket, Kali was safe and away from that woman.

Dessert Devour

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
                                                                  User ImageUser Image

where: Haru's house > Loren's car
                                                                                                                  with: Haruki and Loren
                                                                                                                  feeling: stressed and worried

Carla heard his cousin at the door, he walked back inside from being out in the backyard and looking at the flowers, it was such a nice place and even good for some shoots, maybe that would be possible. He had a few ideas going around in his mind, under the willow tree, he could do a fawn shoots and lay some flowers around him, it would be perfect, he needed to get more confidence in showing his blind eye first, it was still bandaged and he would not be showing it anytime soon. Maybe he could get his cousin in on the fawn idea as well.

Seeing Haruki and Loren at the door, he watched the both of them, Loren didn't know him so why would Carla need to act all happy and clumsy in front of someone he didn't know, or didn't need to know just yet. he moved closer to his cousin but stayed far enough away to watch the exchange between the two of them.

The French watched as Haru-chan looked like a puppy and it was rather cute. If he had a tail, it would be wagging a million miles an hour. His long pink hair covered his bandaged eye and his eyes travelled around. He didn't exactly know what to say around the two of them, he felt like the third wheel. "Ne, Haru-chan. Watashi mo shinpai shite." (Hey Haru-chan. I am worried.) He said softly to himself, biting his bottom lip and looked to the ground, he was worried about a lot of things, but soon he went upstairs and got the last of his clothes packed then brought them down the stairs in his suitcase he had.

He had taken the liberty of undoing his bandage on his eye and his head and placed an eye patch over his blind eye and walked back downstairs and locked the back door then grabbed the last of his bags then walked outside. He looked between Loren and Haruki, feeling like the third wheel, but looked up to when he was introduced to Loren, “Bonjour Lorenzo.” He said quietly as he held out his hand for a shake, it was trembling slightly as he did his best to hold back on his tendencies of not touching people.

“I sort of heard that Haru was living with his cousin, but I couldn’t be too sure.” At that Carla kept his mouth shut and looked to the side over to Haru, he would need to talk to him later, but his eyes went back to Lorenzo when he started talking about Haru’s new choice of clothes. “Yes, I did elp him with iz new style. I did my best to keep it to the old style zat he always wore, but I couldn’t let my French style of fashion go out of shape no.” He then looked at Loren’s face, it was very familiar to someone who modeled his clothing line. He had to think of the name for a few minutes. “You wouldn’t ‘appen to be a relative of Angel would you? He models my clothing line from time to time. I also appen to read your romance novels from time to time, zhey are quite beautiful and extremely well written.” He said looking back at Haru quietly.

When Carla was younger, he used to be a bright, bubbly and happy kid. That had all changed when he had gone home to France that particular year and he had been put up for ransom and held hostage. He had become more reserved, skittish and quiet since it all happened. He could never stay in one relationship, not because he was unfaithful but because he had no reason or drive to stay in that relationship without having images flashing through his mind about all the things that had happened while he was kidnapped.
                                                                  He had gotten a maid to take care of the house and his mother while he was away on vacation. He didn’t know how to deal with telling his cousin, his poor innocent little cousin that he would have to turn the life support off for his Aunt if she didn’t wake up soon. He didn’t want to ruin the lovely time that Haru would have on the cruise that Loren had so generously wanted to give his darling cousin.

“So…” Carla turned his head to look at Loren at that point, breaking him out of his thought process about how to tell Haru that he would pull the plug when they get back. “Shall we go check out this ship? I’m thinking it will be pretty cool.” He heard Loren say and without a word from Carla, he quietly made his way in the back seat, Haru could take the front and be near Loren, seeing as Carla had no reason to be closer to Loren. Putting his seat belt on, he remained quiet for the rest of the time as he looked out the window of the car, seeing all the scenery around.

User Image

Dessert Devour

Sariyanna

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...

XXXXXXXXXXYou're Dead Out Of Curiosity and I'm A Charmer...
XXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━▼▼▼━━━━━━━━━━━━
▉▉▉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXI'M JUST MISUNDERSTOOD
⊰ ⊱

▼Locationbar! ▼Withsomeone (Storm) and Ruvel! ▼Emotionss**t! He's here? ▼Thoughtsfml
XXXXXXXXXXDIMI↶OR↷KOV WILL DO NICELY

XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX
              Dimitri was handling the bar rather well, setting up his drinks that he needed for this trip. No one would be around for a while or so he hoped before one of the celebrities walked into the bar room and asked him a question. “Yo, can I get some service up in here or are we not boozing until we’re floating out in the middle of nowhere?” At that Dimi looked at the male and walked over to him looking at him, well he was well built and probably had some muscles, but probably too many for his taste. Dimi gave him a once over then proceeded to answer his question. “I can serve you now if you so wish sir.” He said awaiting the response, “what would you like?” He asked, passing the blondie a menu of the drinks that were available for selection, he awaited the answer that he needed with the selection of the drink and proceeded to get it for the male.

Once he had made the drink, he put it down in front of the male and went over to therestaurant to see what the commotion was there. His eyes trailed over the area and saw a mess that one of the waiters made there.

“Clean it, quickly.” He said looking at the waiters and walked back over to the bar and started cleaning the shot glasses as well as some other glasses. His back was turned so when he heard another seat being pushed down with the loss of air, he saw purple hair and gorgeous eyes that he hadn’t seen in a long time.

At that moment realization hit him, his eyes widened slightly barely noticeable but he almost dropped the shot glass. His hands quickly caught it though as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. He really wasn’t expecting his childhood friend to come onto this ship. What a delightful surprise it was, but his hair was changed colour again, he could tell because of the hair dye staining some of the ear as well as the neck.

“Ruvel.” He said, his Russian accent thick as he let the words pour out. Did Ruvel even remember him? Dimitri sure as hell did, he remembered this socially awkward kid that he had to protect from time to time by beating other kids up. He remembered in High school when he beat the other kids up for messing with him when Ruvel had long blonde hair. Reason, because he looked like a girl and now that he had cut his hair he looked far more manly than he had ever been in his entire life.

He had a Russian name, but was this name, ‘Ruvel’ really one he had remembered him by? He could only remember him via those dazzling eyes. “Is it really you?” He asked in Russian not bothering with speaking too much English, he couldn’t be bothered speaking English, it wasn’t his mother tongue and he was being lazy with the guy here. He didn’t want to know the other knew the guy, but he should really get back to making drinks, so he did.

He turned back around and finished making drinks and putting them away to be chilled. He put the champagne flutes in the fridge to chill them seeing as they are better when cold with the drinks as well. He didn’t talk anymore as he went back to cleaning the glasses and putting them where they rightfully belonged.

The other kid that was working next to him when he arrived in the bar area disappeared, Dimi shook his head. It was just him now and he needed to make the best of it since h had to keep tabs on the restaurant as well as the bar area.

User Image

DIE TOMORROW

Dessert Devour

Ketastrefe

Alien Vampire

Dessert Devour

Silvanius

User Image

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[SO TURN AROUND, WALK AWAY]xxxx BEFORE YOU CONFUSE
THE WAY WE ABUSE EACH OTHER;
`▐ if you're not afraid of getting hurt
THEN I'M NOT AFRAID OF HOW MUCHxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇xxxI HURT YOU

Ruvel let a sigh escape his lips as he kept looking for the person that was suppose to be paying for his services. However, so far all he got was nothing. Not a single person standing in the bar area had their phone out and he was starting to get a tab bit worried. The male gripped his glass before downing the drink as he heard his name. Wait. His real name.. Panic started to set in as Ruvel started to look around for the person that spoke not only his but with a heavy Russian accent at that. He knew it wasn't a likely chance that someone other person would have that very name on this boat so after a few seconds and one glance behind him, Ruvel noticed a blonde headed male that had piercings which came out stronger against his fair skin. The green eyes sparking familiar memories as the other smirked before walking closer to the edge of the bar. "Dimi?" His accent still lingering as he slipped from english to russian in only point ten seconds. "Что ты здесь делаешь? Я имею в виду .. как ты?"* Ruvel couldn't really believe the odds at this point, but still even he was glad that someone fimilar was on board.

It didn't take long before Ruvel was swept up in the event as he went towards the back area before dipping behind the bar and pulling Dimi by his wrist towards the back area. Instantly, once out of view Ruvel pulled the other into a hug before going to rub the back of his head in a rather shy manner. Damn, it had been a pretty long time since he had even seen Dimitri. When he had to switch schools he had lost his contact with the other thanks to his dealings with his horrible ex. Ruvel went to look at the other as he smirked before looking back towards the bar area. "Так что же вы думаете, мои шансы с вашим первым клиентом ?"** Ruvel said, going to shift his eyes to the blonde that had ordered the drink before going back to look at Dimi. It didn't take long before Ruvel to notice that his presence wasn't really wanted by the cooking staff as he started to notice weird glares and a man that was starting to walk over to a phone. Ruvel went to write his number quickly on the back of Dimi's hands before giving him a wink.

"Если у вас есть время , давайте догнать .. да ?"*** Ruvel ducked as he made his way back to where the bar was before slipping under the bar door and then trying to blend in so he wouldn't get thrown off the ship by who ever the guy was in back. The man smirked as he went to take knitted hat from his back pocket before placing it over the purple locks. If he laid low for just a bit then perhaps he could go chat up Dimi again. Ruvel went to go back to seat by the blonde before trying to act the best that he could as a drunken fool. The male's arm going to sling around Storm's shoulders before he leaned in closer to the other. "Hey-- you.. You're that-- that devil guy, no?" He whispered before going to take his seat next to the blonde as another waiter showed up and started to pour him a drink. "Wanna a shot, friend?" He asked, sliding a fireball towards the male as he downed his. After a couple seconds he tried his cell again, still no reply from the client. Well, at least he was on a boat with a famous person and an old friend so what could possibly go wrong?

* What are you doing here? I mean .. how are you?
                                                                ** So what do you think my chances with your first client ?
                                                                *** If you have time , let's catch up .. yes ?

dontcry with; solo > celebrity where; bus > ship > ship's barooc;

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Ikki had his head on the others lap still when Alan had left, he was glad that Angel didn’t fully touch him, or something like that because after what Alan had done, he really felt like he was on a short circuit and could blow a fuse any minute, so he just laid there listening to what Angel had to say. “I’m guessing you are feeling pretty good today except for some slight apprehension where Alan is concerned.” Ikki just stayed quiet and still listening to the whole thing, his eyes looking at the outside world outside of the window that he was looking at.
                                                            “You know…he’s dying to apologize. He’s just scared to. Probably fears that you won’t forgive him or trust him ever again.”

‘Trust is a luxury I don’t have Angel.’ He thought to himself and bit his bottom lip to bite back some words that wanted to trail out of his mouth about that part. But soon Angel started speaking again. “He actually really liked you, before you lost your memory. He still does. I used to always make fun of him for it…. The fact that he likes you explains his…actions but doesn’t excuse him in any way.”

Of course that didn’t excuse him for what he did, but all his frustrations were bubbling to the surface about Alan and he sat up and still looked at the window where the outside world was. “If he was dying to apologize like you so plainly put it, he would’ve begged for forgiveness the moment he did what he did because he knew it was wrong but he didn’t do anything to stop himself from it.” He said gritting his teeth, how could a monster like Alan, or in this case a coward like him want to get with Ikki in the first place, it was all wrong and Ikki couldn’t help but feel sick about it all.

“If he really liked me, he would’ve waited Angel. He would’ve known better than to do it.” He said closing his eyes tight, he was really frustrated with this predicament as he started pulling at his hair in clumps, angry at himself for getting into this predicament. If he hadn’t been walking home from the hospital that evening, this would never have happened, though why had he been walking home from that hospital? What had been there that would have given him a reason to be there?

“Of course it doesn’t excuse his actions Angel, his actions can’t be justified by his feelings.” He said, feelings tears stream down his face as his hands loosened on his hair, but soon, he heard the honk of the horn. Ikki rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and looked at Angel, “sorry. I just wish he would apologize already.” He said, getting up and grabbing his couple of suitcases for the cruise and then headed out the door and the cab driver hopped out of car and opened up the boot for the two of them.

The cabbie was a female in her early twenties an Italian looking girl with her olive like complexion and black hair, she looked more Greek than Italian in her skin tone, but Ikki couldn’t tell right now as he got into the cab and waited for Angel. Once the male had gotten his suitcases into the boot of the cab, closed the boot, gotten into the cab then closed the door, they were off. Ikki watched his surroundings silently not saying anything right now, but the air was far too quiet with the lull of the engine.

What was he meant to say? He didn’t know anything more than what he had only remembered or had been told, so he decided to keep facing the window, but say something to Angel.

“Look, I’m sorry I may not remember much, though I wish I knew more.” He took a deep breath as he looked at his hands and continued talking, “I know I may not be good company or even the best company but after this vacation, I will personally go visit Alan and get him to apologize that way you won’t feel like the middleman in all of this.” He said looking Angel in the eyes with a determined look, even if he was still petrified of the guy, he had to push past all of that and move on.

No one but him could do that and what was this feeling in his gut that he got from looking at Angel? Was it fear? No, of course not. Was it strength, not that couldn’t be it. Whatever it was, Ikki pushed it aside and hoped this cruise, wherever it was going again would rid his mind of all the troubles that he had gotten into during these past two weeks.

He really didn’t want to leave Angel’s side and seeing as the ship was probably big and vast, as well as easy to get lost in, it wouldn’t be good to stray too far from Angel’s side as his eyes trailed back to the outside world again. “Hey… Angel…. What’s life like… as a celebrity?” The photographer asked wanting to get some information that he could work with and think about how life is for him as he turned and looked at Angel, the way Angel looked right now was rather picturesque, so he reached at the bottom of the cab to find a camera to find that there wasn’t one, why was he searching for a camera in the first place?

He sat back up straight and looked at Angel forgetting about the camera that wasn’t there, but his mind would probably come back to it later when he wasn’t remembering it at all. He awaited Angel’s response quietly as the cab came closer to the docks.

He looked outside of the cab but didn’t open the door, why? Because he felt intimidated by the sheer size of the ship itself. Yeah, he was totally going to get lost in that ship… no doubt about it.

User Image

Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

Alexis heard the unzipping of the bag and had watched as Dylan went through his things a bit. The blond male made a small comment about how ‘fun’ it sounded to stay in the room. Obviously he wasn’t being sincere. While Dylan talked he stood with his hands in his pockets and slowly explored the area. He ventured to the wine and lifted the bottle up for inspection. Well they sure outdid themselves. It amused him the lengths they went to welcome them, especially sine he knew the truth being this little ‘union’ of theirs.

He paused—bottle in hand, and listened to the other male as he spoke. His head lifted slightly when the other said something mildly interesting.
                                    "Sometimes vacations are more fun with others around. Now, in my case, I don't mind spending my free time with you and plus, you did pay for the trip. The most I can offer to reciprocate is to accompany you, think of it as an add-on to our deal. Besides, paparazzi is around. And it's best to play boyfriend with you while we're here being observed (with cameras) to make your alleged gay relationship convincing."

“Well aren’t you cute, saying such things to someone like me. I think my heart did a little flutter just now.” He put the bottle down. “You know damn well that the sight of me probably sickens you to your stomach by now. I think you’re just trying to remain on my good side.” He said from his position in the bedroom. He looked at Dylan as he prepared a bath for himself, casually, while treating him like he had already left the room. And maybe he had really thought that he was gone. But he had mostly been ready to go because he figured the guy may be a bit fussy and whatever, and he didn’t really feel like hearing any b*tching of any kind.

His blue eye stared at the male’s back, but only briefly. He was pretty much right about the bedroom. Obviously they would come together at night.

“You’ve got a little bit of free speech, no need to lie to me. I would’nt want to spend time with me if I were you. Perhaps you fear making me so mad that I start threatening you again.” Which is what sometimes happens when Dylan gets to be too annoying. He’d use that same threat against him over and over again. It was getting old, but boy was it useful.

He sat on the edge of the bed and yawned slightly. He’s been sleeping like sh*t lately. He kept waking up in the middle of the night. Part of him thought he was hearing things and that was why he couldn’t stop waking up. And then once awake he’d lay around like his mind was too busy to let him fall asleep again. Then he’d randomly fall sleep sometime close to morning, when he’s supposed to get up for the day.
                                    Alexis stretched his legs out and reached up to slip his eye patch off. The table was pretty far from where he is so he just set the patch down on the bed beside him. “You can be honest with me; I don’t expect you to watch your mouth all the time, though I probably would get mad if you are too outspoken. But all you got to do is f*ck me and I’ll probably shut up, no problem.” He commented and watched as the red head slipped into the bathtub.

Silence flowed throughout the suite. Alexis thought about how that whole plan had gone off without a hitch. He was surprised to be frank. Even now Dylan was keeping up the act. The blue-eyed celebrity was thinking that he wouldn’t try so hard now that there wasn’t really anyone around. Secret or no secret it surprised him that he was so desperate to keep it under wraps that he would play this role every hour of the day.

How bad could it be for others to learn those portions of his background, the parts that he had accidentally told him? Maybe Alexis was blind to the destruction a person’s background can wreck on their image. Though you would think he would understand considering the fact that he is a racecar driver. And much of his life was under wraps---well, actually none of it was. Except the Gigolo portion and the dirty tactics he had used to get Dylan to play his lover, and well, the true nature of the relationship between him and Rebecca. Most people thought they had an ideal relationship because Rebecca had painted it that way. That was before he started cheating in clubs and those rumors found their way back to her.

Maybe he didn’t understand because he lacked that obsessive need to not wreck his image. He probably has already wrecked it.

He stood up and entered the bathroom quietly. He didn’t say anything at first, but placed his hands down on the edge of the bathtub and leaned close to Dylan’s head. “I hope you weren’t ignoring what I was saying while you’ve been in here enjoying your little bubble bath.” Much of his hair fell in the bathwater, and floated lightly on the surface of the water. He dipped his fingertips in the water. “I’m a bit surprised you don’t care to get some real ‘Alexis free’ vacation time, unless you like screwing me and that’s why you don’t mind.” He pointed out. Sex was sex, even if they personally weren’t on the greatest terms. So if he did enjoy it to an extent then it wouldn’t at all surprise him. He didn’t have to like him to enjoy the sex and vice versa. “And about what you said earlier when you were talking about being bothered by the arranged marriage thing, I’ll use my ears for once and listen to you tonight since there seems to be something you want to say.” He brushed a few red hairs back from the other male’s face then pulled away and stood up to his full height again.

“I’ll be doing plenty of roaming around as it is the next two weeks, for now I’m going to take a short rest here.” He announced as he exited the bathroom, his blonde tendrils dripping water onto the floor from having touched the bath water. But he didn’t seem to notice it. Or care.

Ignoring the fancy image made of flower petals on the bed Alexis kicked his shoes off and laid down in the center of the bed. He pretty much messed up the heart shaped arrangement as he lounged on the bed and folded his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...cruise ship: his room | With...Dylan... | Doing what...talking & resting | Feeling...amused, chill, a bit tired
                                    Neon Beats
                                    OOC: Okay, guess they'll be stuck with each other at night. Handy, since if Alexis wants something he'd just barge in anyway. At least this way he won't have far to go. >:3

User Image

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

When Carla had greeted him Loren had taken his hand; he didn’t know if this guy was a handshake kind of person but he did offer his hand anyhow. He didn’t really notice the trembling though and let go of the other’s hand after a reasonable span of time. Carla went on to give a bit of an explanation for Haru’s change in style. And Loren looked over the outfit thoughtful as the Frenchman spoke about it. Ah so it was him who helped with that. He sure knew a thing or two because Haru has sort of been looking good over these past few weeks….in more way than one.

Wait…he probably shouldn’t be thinking about that.

Loren absently twirled a piece of dark hair around his finger; he dropped that single tendril when he heard what the fashion designer said next...about Angel.

“Oh….” He laughed somewhat awkwardly and dropped his hands by his sides. “You noticed, huh? Yeah….we’re….umm…relatives in a way.” He admitted for once. He usually never mentioned Angel to anyone but there was no use hiding it now, since he clearly noticed the resemblance. In a way it was hard not to. They both had dark hair and slightly tannish skin only Loren’s hair waved and swiped the bottom of his neck. He never cut it any shorter than that. And clearly they had different eye colors: he had his light brown eyes that bordered on gold and Angel had those….gray eyes that some people thought change colors depending on what angle in which you gazed at him.

All those good looks, too bad he was a butthole!
                                                                Speaking of Angel Loren was just now realizing that he may see him there. Great, he thought sarcastically but perked up when he heard the compliment about his work.

“Oh, you do?” Loren had looked incredulous for a moment. “I don’t usually meet my fans while out and about. It makes me happy to know you like it. I work hard on those.” The male had answered his face beaming with pride. He most certainly does work hard on those novels, and one must take into consideration all those sleepless nights and painful hours of writer’s cramp.

Sure, he got plenty of positive news and positive feedback from his editor but he still felt inadequate at times. It took a fan’s admiration to blow away those dark clouds of doubt that often plagued him. Interesting that he’d find a fan here and now of all times. Carla was alright, he liked him. He’s attractive and his accent is... cute. He wouldn’t ever mention that though—could make him look like a weirdo.

They got into the vehicle and Haru got into the front beside him. Loren personally didn’t really care who sat where to be honest, they were all going to the same place anyhow. It took some time but they did eventually make it down to the port in which the ship sat. Loren lazily got out of the car and leaned against his door. “Wow, it’s nice. I’m starting to get excited already.” With gusto he went to the trunk and started to take out bags handing them to their owners so they could all hopefully carry their things to their rooms with little hassle.
                                                                Loren had thought the outside was nice but shoot; the inside was awesome as well. He was like a kid in the candy store. Once the last bag was set down he totally abandoned them to explore the suite. These people go all out! It was just like being in a fancy hotel, and he was sure that was the point, but still!

In all honesty he lives his life like an ordinary person, so these kinds of arrangements always left him awestruck like a person who has never in their life been able to afford these things. Loren sat on the bed and gave a little bounce. “Oh yeah baby I’ll probably be sleeping good tonight.” He stated, and laid back so he could look at the ceiling. He almost felt like it was worth leaving Pablo behind.

Loren stared at the ceiling but then a thought hit him.

He probably would sleep great, but.....Haru was sharing his room. Oh man how was he going to act normal about that? He never slept next to someone, only ...after sex...and he had slept next to his ex. That thought made him flush. He sat up slowly. This was going to be a challenge..

And god damnit it shouldn't be! But Loren found that he had been feeling a bit weird lately where Haru was concerned. But he was trying to act like his normal chatty self. He sort of new what the problem was, but he wasn't really willing to face it, because he didn't really see it as a good thing. He has a tendency to attach himself to people fast. Attach himself to men fast. You know how some women fall for guys hard and fast?

Well, he had that habit it would seem. It's why he had been with that sack of sh*t Clyde--his ex who he has been ignoring for some time. Loren was sure that guy has moved on because he hasn't been bothering him, and he was actually fine with it. He usually throws a fit like it bothers him when guys happily move on without him. The only reason he could think of for his 'okay-ness' with Clyde's departure was because he had met Haru.

But he had this suspicion he was doing it again...falling fast, and hard, and far too easily.

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((OOC: Boop! ))

▉ Haru's place---Cruise ship: his room ▉ with Haru & Carla ▉ talking, carrying his things, and exploring the room

L_J_Rose

Silvanius

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Location: Ship >> Dock >> Ship
                                                        Company: Heba >> Maria & Heba >> Heba
                                                        Emotion: Relieved >> Strange >> Grateful

tab The fact of Maria being there still had no real explanation, but Kali had no doubt in his mind that his manager was telling the truth. Heba knew well about Kali's feelings, or lack there of, in regards to his mother's favored suitor. Yes, no, he would never in a million years marry that woman. It wasn't that she was unattractive, in a physical sense, but that personality of hers was down right frightening at times, which made the pole dancer a little concerned about what might happen should his manager accept the position of being his "boyfriend". Taking lots of strange pills for maintaining her shape instead of getting it all through hard work made her even more touchy than when they had first met. Her temper was the worst of it. She had become more explosive and reckless in her behavior when something displeased her and this was not at all appealing to Kali. It, in a way, reminded him of his father...

tab Then came the answer Kali was expecting a 'No' to, and yet the answer came as a surprise when the cat boy said he would do it. A certain amount of relief washed over the Spaniard as he let out a sigh, his body relaxing slightly, yet he was also now worried at the same time. He was pretty sure Heba knew that he actually had feelings for Constant, which meant that in reality, coming out as bi was not really a lie... It was just who he would be coming out with, and the psycho who would not receive the news well that he was worried about. If Maria actually had a pass to get on the ship, it would be far from a vacation at that... Part of him now wondered if it was his mother that arranged for her to come and join him on his vacation... He would have to call her later about it to find out if that was the case... Or he could maybe ask Maria herself about it... Not that he really wanted to talk to her at all.

tab After getting over the initial shock of Heba saying yes to being his boyfriend, Kali took in what he was saying about the lack of luggage. It was impressive that even with Heba speaking his native language, Kali was actually doing a pretty good job of understanding him. The studying must have really paid off. "Yeah, you can borrow some of my stuff and maybe we can do some shopping..." he replied to the situation. Then the shorter male offered to go show up Maria, which was probably a good idea to actually prove he was not lying about going to find his "boyfriend". Soon they were heading out in the direction where had last seen the woman. She had taken out her bags already and was furiously messaging someone on her phone when they arrived, her eyes going wide. She had seen that boy somewhere before... She was pretty sure he was Kali's manager, but could it be possible they were... Dating?

tab When Abayomi grabbed on to his arm and started to act like they were dating on their way out, Kali was actually kind of surprised and impressed, but nothing could prepare him for what was about to come. "Sure thing," he replied about getting the room sorted, but after a few moments, Kali found himself in an unexpected situation. Was this the first time he was kissed by another man when not drunk? No, he had hung around Wayde and his lot enough to know it wasn't the first time, but this was the first time he was stone cold sober, and the first time is was quite like this... It almost made the Spaniard flutter a bit inside, which had him a little worried actually, but seeing the look of total shock on Maria's face was pleasing as he then leaned down after the kiss and lightly kissed Heba's forehead before nodding and they headed off towards the ship again, Maria frozen there at first, her expression shifting from shocked to enraged as her body began to tremble. She wanted to scream, but if she did it would surely draw attention... No, she would have to go about it a different way. She would get that brat child back later for stealing her fiance.

tab Soon the two of them were back on the ship. Kali's heart rate was still slightly up from what just happened. he wasn't sure why exactly though as there were a number of reasons that it could have been. Pushing this all aside for the moment, the two got their room arrangements only for it to have one bed, which was kind of okay since they were suppose to be pretending to be a couple. Once they were alone Kali spoke again, "I really appreciate what you did back there," though he was also sure some papz had gotten some shots of that as well... Looks like he would have to call his mother at some point after all, though he wondered what it would mean for Heba since Kali kind of knew that his family was a bit on the strict side when it came to these kinds of things...

Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User Image
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
                                                                I DO WHAT I WANT TO | I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO | I DO WHAT I WANT

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

For a little while it was just silence mixed with the sound of his voice. He knew Ikki was probably thinking, and the words he spoke were probably stirring up multiple feelings inside of him. But Angel had felt as if he should be saying something to dispel some of the misunderstandings going on here—since Alan has left again without clearing the air. Even though this particular mess had been his to deal with. The male’s fingers had lightly tapped against his thigh afterwards, and Ikki had started speaking.
                                                                Angel was forced to listen, though he did have some opinions regarding Alan’s poor choices, he decided against actually saying them. Because he had a feeling if he defended him too much it would upset the man whose head now preoccupied his lap.
                                                                ‘If he really liked me, he would’ve waited Angel. He would’ve known better than to do it.’

Angel was thinking Alan’s feelings probably got the better of him. Maybe they were building inside of him. Sometimes it was like trying to stop a train at the last possible moment. His agent had probably wanted to wait but passion had taken over…. Also, who knows how Ikki would have reacted if he had tried to reach out to him when he had his memory intact. Maybe Alan felt he didn’t have a chance either way and that trying at that moment couldn’t really hurt. Maybe he thought this memory-less Ikki would accept him….give into him….

The thought…..disgusted Angel.

Ikki was pulling at his hair right now, seemed to be a habit of his whenever he feels overwhelmed. Angel felt the urge to grab a hold of his hands to stop him; all that yanking could give him a headache later.

But he did nothing.

He was treating this man like he was far too dangerous to touch. Because Angel sometimes got this absurd feeling that if he touched him he’d do something he’d regret. He wasn’t even sure what that ‘something’ was.

He felt in control when there wasn’t too much contact. Even now…with his head on his lap. It gave him the most unsettling feeling. It was far too intimate of an act. And he’d like to think they weren’t on such terms, but he was likely alone in his feelings. If he admitted this to someone they’d probably ask him why he didn’t want to be on intimate terms with anyone. That was not a question he wanted to answer.

It may seem like a ridiculous thing to want.

But it was easier.

The actor turned his head away, and glanced in another direction. It would seem that the two of them were of the same mind when it came to one thing, that there wasn’t really a solid excuse for Alan. But this agreement didn’t really satisfy Angel: probably because it doesn’t really solve anything.
                                                                ‘Sorry. I just wish he would apologize already.’ The photographer had said before standing up. Angel had to look out the window to understand why, because he had not heard the taxi’s horn. He slowly got to his feet. “I’m not sure an apology would help.” He muttered. Time probably would, as painful as it is to wait things out.

He grabbed his own things and headed out the door behind Ikki. He locked the front door on his way out. After putting his things away he got in on his side of the cab and closed the door. The vehicle rolled forward and they were on their way. Angel crossed his arms and looked forward, but every once in a while his gray eyes would scan something they passed. He could be looking for paparazzi. They always chased him, but he was thinking that maybe today they wouldn’t spot him as quickly because they are so used to him driving everywhere. They even had his cars memorized.

He sat in silence, and there was a pretty big gap between them like he was sitting as far away as possible. Subtly, ever so subtly he was backing off a bit. Before he didn’t mind touching him, no matter how simple the act. A pat on the head, a hand on the shoulder, even if Ikki randomly tapped him it didn’t bother him. For Pete’s sake they slept huddled together at night.

Now he avoided touching him whenever he could and on the occasions the other did touch him—whether it was to get his attention of not, it would startle him a bit. His reactions were a bit exaggerated as if he had been electric shocked. He noticed touch so much it was all he thought of at times. Touch him on the hand and he’d probably be thinking about that all while the other man was trying to ask him something, and then not hear the actual question.

It took him off guard a bit to hear Ikki randomly speak an apology like that. Angel’s lightly colored eyes ventured away from the window and looked at him, they were slightly wide and bemused. Had he said something to make him think he needs to apologize?

Ikki met his gaze at that moment, after staring at his hands for some time.
                                                                “I know I may not be good company or even the best company but after this vacation, I will personally go visit Alan and get him to apologize that way you won’t feel like the middleman in all of this.”
                                                                Well, that confirmed that he probably heard their little argument while he had been upstairs.

Angel glanced away briefly. “It’s not that annoying..” He looked back at him. “But that little talk does need to happen, it’s been too long already.” Angel scooted over and leaned his body lightly against him. The closeness was meant to be comforting. “As for being lousy company, I’m worse company than you so I wouldn’t worry about that, or the memories. So far you’ve been doing fine without them.” So he’d be fine until the rest come back.

Now much closer than before Angel leaned his head back and closed his eyes a bit, the vibrating of the vehicle felt a bit soothing…sort of reminded him of a massage chair.

Silence.
                                                                “Hey… Angel…. What’s life like… as a celebrity?”
                                                                “Life as a celebrity…” He murmured, repeating the question. His eyes popped open. “Hectic, and equal parts exciting and annoying.” He put it plainly. He could have said it was all annoying because he felt that was what his mood usually was regarding his life, but he didn’t. Money was a perk. Fame….yeah. People always recognizing him…..eh…..sometimes he wished they didn’t.

It’s calmer when no one knows you.

He also had to keep his temper in check because both Alan and the media would talk sh*t about him. The constant clubbing had the potential to make him look bad too.
                                                                "It has its good and bad moments."

After having dismissed the pros and cons of his life Angel turned his head and saw the ship. The car stopped. Well, looks like they have arrived. Hopefully they won’t find any trouble here. This was supposed to be relaxing afterall.

He briefly looked at Ikki. “I wouldn’t worry too much about getting lost. Even if you did I’d just track you down, or you could find your way back to our room and meet me there.” He climbed out of the car and began the task of carrying things inside. Took a bit of time and guidance finding their room but they did eventually, Angel just set his luggage down somewhere out of the way so they hopefully wouldn’t trip over them. They would probably bring them all together for a meeting before the ship takes off. He was thinking that he may as well just hang around until then because it may not take too long now.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                ▄ Home--livingroom--taxi--ship ▄ Ikki ▄Feeling....fine..?

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

OOC: Boop, it's alright. Though I feel like I ended all my posts right after the character got on the ship. Bleh I'm too predictable.
                                                                Silvanius

Alien Vampire

xxxxx

User Image

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[I'VE GOT TIME TO KILL,]xxxx SO HOW ABOUT A QUICK ********]
SHOW ME SEX APPEAL;
`▐ get on your hands and knees
FORGET ABOUT THE KNEELxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇xxxIT'S BEST TO KEEP ME PLEASED

When you think cruise the very first thing that should come to mind is fun and well, more ******** fun. But of course, nothing was ever that easy for Gage. The guy might be well off cash wise but his father was well beyond allowing him to continue out his life as he wanted. Of course, it could have been because every month or two Gage was seen with yet another different fling. Now, when your name is a little out there the media has a skill at turning even the most single of person into a playboy if they wanted and for the time being that's the title that had stuck to Gage that to a fetish party he ended up attending. It wasn't for the reason your thinking though, true the man did have a kinky side but it wasn't all PDA as you would expect. In fact, you probably wouldn't even believe it if you read it because the only reason Gage had gone to the party was for research. And no, not the kind of boring research books that he normally put out under his real name. This research was for his hobby, as he like to put it. You see the novelist was actually knee deep in one of the best selling BL novel to hit the stands. But, with his muse now married off to none other than his damn editor the guy had to find someone else to play with mentally. At first, Gage tried to find the right person: a male, attractive, charm, wit, and a mouth that would bite your head off if the muse ever found you lying. That how his first crush had been, the man that pretty much got him into writing in high school. Now he was left muse-less and at his wits end, all the male could do was give up his search and go on to plan b. Plan B being that he just started using a bit of the pick ups he had written about and using them on others to get reactions. Sometimes they worked and he got inspired while other times not so much.

The fetish party had been a thing because he only had one character on the newest book and his deadline was the next day. To say he was trying to rush was a joke, cause the only reason he finished his last book was because of a male he had met after the fetish party. Funny thing was, it was in a restaurant of all places. Call it crazy but there was just something about the way the guy looked, talked, and the way the young woman enjoying dinner reacted to his personality. Simply said the book was finished thanks to that guy, however Gage never thought to actually do anything past that one night. Calling the muse a fluke only because he must have been so sleep deprived that he clung to anything that was male and least had a face about them. It could have been the many piercings that decorated the male in odd way that made Gage was to known each and every one. Of course, speaking never came so most of the novel was just left up to where he imagined the male would have others. Geez, if the man could put that many in his face than who knows where else the man braved to go. His book was a grand hit the moment it hit the shelves but of course, his family never knew about it.

So instead just figured he was being irresponsible and giving his name a bad image for even thinking of going to a fetish party. Which is why at this very moment, Gage was engaged. Shocking really, but the most horrible part was that the woman his father picked was so far from his type that he would rather have stuck a gun in his mouth then agree to an arranged marriage but of course, that would have hurt his father's name so instead Gage was dragging the woman on the cruise that she kept bother him about for almost a month. He knew the only reason the woman wanted to go was so she could use up his money and keep him from being on his computer at what she called 'odd hours'. Even when Gage tried to explain that without his computer then he wouldn't have the money he does.. still the woman found ways to hide his cords and even sometimes the whole damn laptop so he would spend 'quality time' with her. Pfft.

"Alistair Giovanni Del'Fiore! If you pack that damn laptop then I won't speak to you for the whole night!" "Is this suppose to be a threat or a promise cause sweetheart if you won't speak to me then I'll go out and buy enough laptops to last the whole damn trip." Gage stepped up to her before grabbing her pretty little mouth before she could speak again, making sure the woman was making eye contact as Gage spoke with pure poison dripping from his lips. " And if you call me that name again there isn't a plastic surgeon in the whole damn country that could fix the damage I inflict to your mouth. Got it." Gage dropped his hand as he walked off to grab not only his but the bags that his fiance, Kelly was bringing along. Gage wasn't really that violent of a person but when you tell someone a certain name is off limits a million and one times you would think they would get the hint not to call you that four times at the current day. Kelly didn't seemed to threatened by the mean gesture as she grabbed her other two bags and stormed off towards the limo, making sure that Gage could feel just how angry she was at him by not speaking to him the entire ride to the docks.

Of course, what Kelly thought was punishment was nothing but mere bliss to the novelist. Anything that got the woman to shut up for more than a couple seconds was alright in his books. The ride had been quite besides the typing that came from fast fingers doing their best to email their editor about the forced trip that Gage had to clear his schedule for. His editor didn't like it in the slightest and the only way to keep from an hour long phone call was to promise at least four new novel by the time he returned. How in the bloody hell he was suppose to pull that off with Kelly stalking his every moment was going to be a challenge to say the very least. The limo ride was shorter than Gage would have liked but if it pleased his father enough to stay out of his life then he go on the stupid cruise with stupid Kelly. Once the car stopped, the girl almost jumped from the vehicle as she rushed over to the ropes and look down at the water. Gage merely went to gather the bags as he placed them on the rolling cart that was provided to him, hoping that Kelly wouldn't try to rope him into any 'treasured moments' photos like she had been doing the past few days since they met.

His wishes were denied as the girl run up to him before throwing herself on him as she held up a camera high enough to get a shot. Of course, the girl's photo ended up blurry as she started to inspect it while Gage went up the ramp to hand over their tickets. "Why didn't you smile?! Gage, what am I suppose to tell our future children?! You emotionless robot." Gage rolled his eyes as he went to hand over the tickets to the captain before pushing the rolling cart up and onto the ship. Gage would have been excited for his first cruise if it hadn't been for the girl that he was forced to bring along, all the trip was turning into now was a game of where could he go that Kelly wouldn't follow so he could finish his work without the woman complaining every two damn seconds. Gage looked around while walking towards the rooms, the bar was the first place he wanted to visit mostly because if he was going to put up with Kelly then he would need heavy alcohol or at least a strong sedative in his system. Kelly went to loops her arm with his as he rolled the cart to their room, the girl going inside and picking up everything the room had in it as Gage unpacked the cart and rolled it back outside by his door for the services to retrieve. Gage didn't bother with unpacking as he grabbed his laptop bag before Kelly stopped him to take a card from his wallet so she could browse after she got herself situated.

"I'm still not talking to you, so you might as well go find somewhere to mope while I go make friends." Kelly called after him as Gage went to take the handle. There was really no point in replying to the woman's insanity. They had only been together for maybe four days and already she was talking about future children and acting as if he would wait on her hand and foot. Ha! Gage left without even a goodbye as he explored the ship for a bit, wondering from room to room before he found a restaurant that seemed like a good place to hide from Kelly. He looked around at the bar next door before agreeing with himself to stop by there after he had a meal that wasn't burnt. Gage did like home cooked meals but that's where the trouble came with Kelly. She loved to cook but her skill at was even horrible enough that she often burnt pots of tea. Gage had given up on her cooking the first day if not just to save his taste buds but also to keep from the killing the girl because of how many of his cookware was already melted and/or charred black from burning everything she put in the goddamn pan. It's true Gage might have been a bit hard on the girl but hell, he would do anything to get away from the woman at this point. Gage looked around as he found a table that didn't seem to have too many people around it, going to slid into the booth before he opened his bag and took out his laptop. Lucky for him the ship actually had internet however he doubted that would last the whole trip so he might as well use what he could of it now.

dontcry with; Kelly > Solo where; Home > Dock > Restaurant

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXYou're Dead Out Of Curiosity and I'm A Charmer...
XXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━▼▼▼━━━━━━━━━━━━
▉▉▉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXI'M JUST MISUNDERSTOOD
⊰ ⊱

▼Locationrestaurant! ▼Withsomeone (gage)! ▼Emotionsintrigued and flirty! ▼Thoughtshe's a looker!
XXXXXXXXXXDIMI↶OR↷KOV WILL DO NICELY

Dimitri had felt the drag of the wrist and looked back at Storm to check if anyone else was at the bar that he needed to serve, no one. When they were in the back kitchen area, Dimi felt himself being pulled into a hug. Well this was different as he returned the hug and felt the other drop his arms and rub the back of his neck. “What are you doing here? I mean… How are you?” Ruvel had asked Dimi as he looked at the other with a serious expression. “I’m here working between the bar and restaurant, keeping everything in check." He said then took a deep breath as the Russian words spilled from his lips. How had Ruvel gotten on the ship? It seemed like the perfect time to ask, but he refrained from it because he didn’t want to cause a ruckus in the kitchen area. People were already talking and looking at them strangely so Dimi changed from English Russian to complete Russian in his native tongue.

It felt so good to talk to your old friend from Russia who seemingly lost contact with you when he moved. Now it was worth it all on the trip just to be there. “So what do you think my chances are with your newest client?” His eyes followed Ruv’s direct line of sight to see that he was looking at blondie at the bar, the sandy blonde haired Russian turned to look back at his bestie and shrugged his shoulders. That male hardly ever came into the restaurant he worked at so it made it impossible to know what Ruv’s chances were with that guy, though Ruv was pretty suicidal, metaphorically to go after guys that have the potential to behead them if not treated correctly.

His eyes glanced around the kitchen again and saw a guy walking over to a phone, most likely to call security, though Ruv just wrote his number down on the back of Dimi’s hand. “If you have time, let’s catch up…yes?” The purple haired male asked and Dimi could only reply back with a nod and “да.” He looked back at the number on his hand and pulled his phone out, taking a photo of it, he would put it into his phone later, but for now, he had to get back out there and serve other people.

Making his way out of the kitchen area, he saw waiters and waitresses taking care of the customers but one seemed to have just gotten there with a laptop. He grabbed a pen and order booklet from the serving table drawer and made his way over to the male sitting away from everyone else. The guy he was heading towards had blonde hair in spikes, but majority of it was just the fringe covering those eyes. He had glasses on and was dressed very brightly to be honest, like he WANTED to stand out for a reason that even Dimitri didn’t know about.

It seemed the male was too preoccupied on his laptop, but Dimi would talk to him anyway, maybe it would end up being very interesting. His piercings stood out against his fair Russian white skin. He could be bothered taking his piercings out for work here on the ship, but he probably would have to if he ever felt like taking them out. Which would probably be never, he put the pen and order booklet away in the front pockets of his apron until he needed it again if the male decided to order, but that was looking pretty dim even now.

“Excuse me sir, but are you alright? You look like you’re here because you’re hiding from someone. If you want, I can give you a place to hide.” He said slyly, adding in a wink for the added effect. He didn’t recognize this man properly, but he did look like he had seen him somewhere before, no matter. He waited for the male to speak before continuing. “Would you like me to stay for a bit and keep you company?” He asked, looking towards the empty seat on the opposite side of the table, he needed to keep the customers here happy. So if the guy said no, he would leave but that probably wouldn’t be the case right now.

His Russian accent filled his mouth as he spoke the English words fluently with his very thick accent. His eyes scanned the room looking to see where else he was needed and it seemed like everyone had everything covered or the time being, there was someone taking over for him at the bar and that was a delight to see, but his eyes looked slowly and sultry back at the male sitting at the table, wanting to keep this particular customer happy.

"Or would you rather something to eat?" He asked, pulling out his pen and little notebook, waiting for the male to give his order, if he so wished to give it. When the male gave his order, he nodded his head and walked off and handed the order into the kitchen staff then came back out and sat himself down in the other seat, they would ring a bell when ready as Dimi looked at the other male. He was only supervising this entire thing and it would be interesting seeing as he had to supervise and take care of two different areas, the bar and the restaurant. Now he remembered this guy, he kept his face composed as he placed his elbow on the arm on the chair and placed his chin on his fist, leaning back in the seat.

Dimitri looked rather refined and delectable like this, but he didn't say anything else, only waited for the other to start talking. It would be interesting to say in the least, if he learnt the males last name at least, he could pick out where he was from and why his face seemed so familiar, even though he had seen him at the Italian restaurant once. Not like he got talking to the male that night, but he was now, this guy should consider himself special, not really but you get the picture. He completely forgot to introduce himself. "I'm Dimitri Belikov, I will also be your host for this trip, please don't be afraid to ask for me if one of the waiting staff comes and serves you." He said giving a charming smirk to the guy at the opposite end of the table.

User Image

DIE TOMORROW

Ketastrefe

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Company: Bartender & Ruvel
                                                        Emotion: Meh

tab Storm really gave zero ******** right now… All he wanted was a drink, so it was refreshing when the bartender told him he could have one even though they had not yet set sail. ’Thank ********’ god,’ he thought to himself, after ordering the drink, having it placed in front of him. His eyes shifted the male that had served him as he took a sip of it. It was a strong one, ’Good man,’ he thought before he noticed another male joining him at the bar. He too was getting his drink on, and bought him another drink, much to his surprise before running off to talk to the Russian bartender. Now, Storm was not at all a linguist. Sure, he had two different nationalities, but the best he could do was English, and SOME French… Not that he liked to admit he spoke such a stuck up language at all. No, he would rather forget about that part of his brain and just continue spewing for profanity.

tab Alone again for a bit, he pulled out another cigarette and lit it, puffing out some smoke before sipping at his drink some more. Really, he had not idea what he was going to do this entire vacation. What was there to do to get a high? He somewhat hoped that all sorts of crazy s**t would go down on this cruise… Maybe someone get pushed overboard or something so he would have an excuse to do something needlessly reckless. Oh, even right now he had a slight desire to try and burn himself with his cigarette. Yeah, Storm was a touch masochistic, but what comes with the kind of mental state that helps you become such a famous dare devil. If you want to do crazy dangerous things, you have to love the pain that comes along with it, and oh, Storm loved it a lot.

tab After a bit more Russian and a few more people walking into the bar, the purple-haired male was back over at the bar, slinging his arm around him, and had he not fed his alcohol addiction prior, he probably would have grabbed him and flipped him over the bar for that, but alas, there was still booze to be had as the male brought up his profession. Storm’s blue-green eyes shifted to fall directly on him, ”Yep, that’s me,” he replied before turning his attention back to his drink and smoke only for the other to offer him a shot. ”I’m not your mate but if you’re offering,” he said taking the booze. He downed the shot the instant it was put down in front of him, and it seemed like it did not affect him much at all. Most people let out an “ah” sound after from the slight burn of hard liquor slipping down their throats, but not Storm. However, he was internally reflecting on the refreshing nature of that very sensation for a moment before propping his cig right back between his lips again.

tab Slowly he turned towards the male that had just got him a drink, blowing out a puff of smoke, ”So what’s your story? What do you want?” yes, he was rather blunt about asking people what their intentions were in buying him drinks and pretending to be sauced. Storm knew better. Sure, he was an impulsive asshat, but he was not stupid to say the least. Once his cig finished he extinguished the but on the back of his own hand rather than in the tray before tossing it off to the side, indulging in the moderate sting from the process. Still, on the outside though, he looked bored and almost like a caged animal wearing an electric shock collar. There wasn’t much he could do right now that he wanted to do.
                                                      Ketastrefe

Symbolon's Husband

x
x

User Image
                                            User Imagexx xxUser Image xx User Image

Wayde Ivar Ridgeway

x Company :: Jayden > Elliot > Storm, Elliott, Ruvel.
                                            x Place :: Rm #1012 > Main Lobby > Deck bar
                                            x Thoughts :: Liquid 'ability to look like I give a s**t' is always welcome. Not that anyone can probably tell, but whatever.

Wayde wasn’t distracted by the room accommodations for too long. He signed to Jayden that he was going to head out to explore the ship. His brother nodded with a grin on his face, one which Wayde pointedly ignored. He left on a mission to find hiding places. Hiding places because he was going to need places that were quiet so that he could calm the ******** down. As much as he liked excitement and new things, he also often needed a break. Generally, staying off to the side in most affairs offered him a pretty reasonable balance. He decided to start from where he’d entered again and headed to the front ship entry hall.

Elliott was there and after a signed/charades explanation of what he was looking for, Elliott decided to accompany him. Wayde then decided that if he was going to last through this, he was going to need a drink. To go. Funnily enough, most people didn’t peg him as a drinker. He wasn’t usually pegged him as someone that did much of anything, really. Probably the stoic nature and always business dress. Vests and sweaters were probably his favorite things to wear along with ties and nice watches. Knowing Jayden, the guy probably went a bought him more ‘vacation appropriate’ clothing. Which still would have consisted of slacks and button down shirts.

Wayde wasn’t in a rush with his exploration of the ship. Many things wouldn’t open until they were in international waters. Thankfully, the bar wasn’t one of those things. He took notice of Storm before he even got there. Or, at least the outdoor bar was open. Wayde almost wished it had been inside instead, but smoking wasn’t allowed inside. And they were on a ship, after all. They would be very strict with this requirement. He didn’t know the tall purple haired male that was hanging all over Storm though.

Wayde took a seat one down from his friend. He pulled a pen from one of the shot glass holders, normally used for customers signing receipts after paying by card, and wrote his order down on a napkin. One French Connection. One Oatmeal Cookie. One Snake Bite. And one Sour Watermelon Martini. Being shorter than some of the others at the bar, he had to show his ID to the bartender. The drinks were paid for in cash, including whatever Elliott had wanted himself.

His time waiting for his drinks was spent watching Storm and the male hanging off of him and the few other people at the bar.

OOC || I gave up re-writing my whole post. ;w; So... here. sorry.

Sariyanna

Dessert Devour

Silvanius

Ketastrefe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items