• Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

Even before Dylan had decided to go along with the idea Alexis had wandered the room and found a type of pamphlet with everything that was on board on its pages. It gave you an overall view of what was offered on the ship without you having to go find it. And it showed where things were just in case and probably could keep people from getting lost, or forgetting where some places were. He had noticed one of the restaurants he had seen in there and called it without getting the okay from Dylan.

Well he was getting hungry, so that was reason enough to call. And then he wandered away with his phone and made his reservation while he had been in the bathroom looking over his face and hair conceitedly. Once that was done he tucked his phone away and came back out to abduct Dylan and take him over to the establishment, whether or not Dylan actually wanted to go.

Alexis had sort of ignored Dylan when they were walking, mostly looking straight ahead. Dylan could have easily been forgotten if it wasn’t for their connected hands. He gathered his blond hair and swung it over his right shoulder looking at the red head briefly when he mentioned how people seemed to believe them to be a pair. He didn’t voice any kind of pleasure over this, only thought of how he couldn’t afford for it to be any other way. It made his life easier…or maybe the word was ‘harder’? There wasn’t much difference between how things had been before Dylan came along and afterwards. His parents, as well as Rebecca were a bother before, and they were a bother now as was the media who seemingly had more questions for him than previously. He supposed he was able to dodge that marriage better now….sort of. Since they would have kept pressuring him if there didn’t seem to be any real reason not to, though they were quite determined to believe he was playing games with them, and they couldn’t have been more right. But other than that Alexis hardly felt his ploy to be a mistake, which would get him into unnecessary trouble. If the public had an issue with his shenanigans he didn’t know about it because he hardly watched or read anything.

For a reason.

They passed a cluster of people and he heard what sounded like a question though he didn’t answer it right away. Actually it had looked like he wasn’t going to answer it at all to be honest, as if he had forgotten that woman right after having met her.

He thought of her at that moment though—since Dylan had mentioned her. Alexis recalled the conversation, and thought about one of last statements the woman had made.

“Aww but you’re so handsome, and you seem understanding. As if she could ever find someone better.”

As messed up as it was, that had been funny, because it couldn’t have been more wrong.

It often surprised him hearing what people thought of him—he wasn’t blind to being physically attractive, but they seemed to plug in whatever personality qualities that were apart of their own personal fantasies. All in all Alexis never thought about what the public’s view of him may be. Whether they liked or disliked him, or anything of the sort, because he had never picked his profession to be adored.
                                    He pulled Dylan into the restaurant. While he complimented the inside interior Alexis met eye contact with a well-dressed gentleman who showed them to their table. As they followed behind him he said, “Why not? Keeps people from bothering us, and a little quiet…” he observed the spacious area, “can’t hurt.” His eye focused on the single table that was set up for them.

They took their seats and the blond leaned back in his chair comfortably as their glasses were filled, eventually looking to the menu that was placed in front of him. Dylan only ordered a salad, and Alexis eyeballed him silently as if he felt there was no way he could possibly want just that. But he made no real comment about it.
                                    He ordered some Grilled Lobster tail and sat there quietly…and watched his fake lover. He looked away after a while. “She recognized me and wanted an autograph for her and her father, that was all.” He randomly said about the woman from the store. He tapped his finger on the glass in front of him, sending small ripples through his champagne.

"And once again, thank you for the dinner. Guess my debt towards you seems to pile up starting with this trip. Not that I like repaying you what so ever."
                                    Alexis stared at the candle in the center of the table. His fingers playing with one of the pink rose petals that were scattered on the tablecloth. “Heh….not like I plotted to create loads of opportunities for repayment…” He sipped from his glass. “I wouldn’t have it any other way. It wouldn’t be as fun if you enjoyed it.” He smiled devilishly. He fell silent at that moment, thinking, staring absently at the candle again.

"Remember that story I wanted to tell you about. Do you want to listen to it now, while we're waiting for the food to arrive."

He thought for a second then shrugged nonchalantly. “Why not? If you want to.”

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...cruise ship: halls--restaurant | With...Dylan. | Doing what... thinking, talking and teasing | Feeling...calm, hungry, thoughtful
                                    Neon Beats
                                    OOC: Boop. ^o^

User Image

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Childhood Runaway | Former Adult film Actor | Director and Script Writer
▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦xMY MOUTH IS LIKE A MAGICIAN'S HAT
xxxxxxxxxxxYOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO COME OUT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOF IT

xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━XXX━━━━━━━━━
User Image
                            EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE...

“I’m curious, what do you do for work?” The female said her arms around his neck as they floated in the water. “Kim stop hogging him!” Two of her companions spoke loudly as they moved around in the pool further away, playing with an inflated ball. But this woman didn’t really pay them any mind because she continued to cling to him. “Oh shut up, I’m talking to him!” She shouted and pleasantly returned her attention to him. He chuckled a bit.

“Well?” She persisted. Val leaned toward her. Guess.” He whispered in her ear. She frowned. “I don’t know. You can’t just tell me?” He gently tugged her arms from her moist shoulders and separated from her. “That’s not any fun. Me give you the answer? I’d rather hear those assumptions of yours.” He floated backwards in the water and she swam slowly toward him, following him. “Well you definitely look like the type to be living the life. I get the feeling you are well off.”

“Oh really?”
                            “Yes.”
                            “What else?” He continued swimming lightly in the water, casually moving about. His violet eyes on her and showing piqued interest mixed with amusement.

“I don’t know every celebrity on the planet, obviously, but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t be well known. You have that look about you.” He slowed his legs and sank down into the water so only his head was visible from the surface. “You’re right—or I could not be. Who knows?”

She sank down so only her head was visible as well and swam toward him so she was some millimeters apart from him. “You look like you could be popular too. Like the ladies probably love you.” He watched her, the water lapping along around them. “And they do.” He said simply his eyes flickered to her friends who were playing with their ball on the other side of the pool—every once in a while they would stop and watch them.

“Why? Looks? Character? Job?” She asked, her eyes heavy lidded and focused on him.

Water dripped from his bangs into his eyes, he blinked and reached up, splashing some water around in the process and smoothed his hair back from his face. “Could be one of them, two of them, all three or none actually. I don’t bother asking.”

She swam closer. He could feel the soaked material of her bikini top as her breasts pressed up against his chest. “Do you not bother with relationships either?” Her arms floated to his sides, and she hooked her fingers casually into the elastic band at the top of his pants, partially used him to keep her afloat as she kicked her legs underwater. His lips were partially open, small puffs of air coming out. They stretched into a small smile. “You could say that.”

The ball came flying their way and landed in the water, it splashed them and as the woman in his company cried out her protests Valentin swam away to the edge of the pool. He was going to lift himself out and maybe go back to his room but he saw a body underwater swimming up to him, this person popped up out the water and shook his damp brown hair. “Kim’s amusing, isn’t she? She was trying to get on your good side.”

Val placed his arms on the outer rim of the pool, folded them together and rested his chin on his forearms. He kicked his legs gently to stay afloat. His body moved around with the small waves created by the various bodies in the water. This guy came up by his side and placed his hand on the outer rim near his right elbow so he too wouldn’t have to put too much effort into keeping his head above water. “She is pretty young and ill informed so she doesn’t know who you are, but I do. I’ve seen you on TV a few times. Your hair was longer before but I’m pretty sure I know who you are. Valentin Reinhardt, right?” …….Seen him on TV? He was probably talking about award shows—though Val had forgotten the last one he had gone to. It probably had been last year. He had gone to an after party afterwards and got drunk so he hardly remembered that night. His friend Franz had to keep track of his award because he almost left it behind.

The guy watched the ladies swimming around, splashing each other; he looked back at him and leaned in while talking in a low tone.
                            “I saw some of your earlier work, from some time ago. Not sure if that idea bothers you but I’m under the impression there isn’t much out there that would make you feel ashamed.” Val met his eye with a neutral impression. Where they were it seemed unusually quiet. He continued, “So I can imagine you’re up for a lot of things..” That.....would have sounded vague to any ease droppers, but he knew exactly what he was getting at. And he was somewhat right, there was hardly anything he wouldn't do...in that arena, but....

Those violet eyes looked away from him and stared off in another direction. You could assume he was thinking but he was actually distracted by a hand he could feel on his lower back. Oh but he knew better.

He smiled slyly and brushed the guy's hand off of him. “Who are you?”
                            “Just an amateur actor trying to get his foot in the door.” The guy laughed guiltily.
                            “Well then you’re wrong. I don’t take ‘favors’ for roles. I’m not that kind of director.” He partially ignored him as he climbed out the pool, dripping water all over the place. He moved his legs a bit.

“Anyways it was nice meeting you….” He trailed off.
                            “Michael Sutherland.”
                            “Yes, Michael." He smiled pleasantly. "However, I need to be going since the sun has gone down and it’s getting chilly out here. You and the lovely ladies should probably get out too before you catch colds. That would be just dreadful to have happen on a cruise.”

He walked along the pool’s edge and picked up his clothes. When he straightened up the girls saw him. “Aww you’re leaving? Why are you leaving handsome?”
                            “Sorry but I figured I’d go back to my room. We could always play again some other time.” He said lightheartedly.

BUT FEW EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

XXXXXXXXTHE MORE WEIRD YOU ARE, THE MORE FUN YOU ARE
                            User Image
                            XXXXX¤I'm bothering this person...Random peeps! | ¤Having a bit of fun...chatting and swimming with my clothes on | ¤You'll find me around here...pool on the back of the ship | ¤Of course I'm in good spirits with a side of...curiosity and mischief

OOC: Posted for him cause I felt like it.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦ ▉▉ ████████████████████████████████████ ████████████
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

Noob

User Image

[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
'Cause we can be immortals...
Brain Activity: Maybe it's time I told him. But can I trust him?
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

"]Where do I start?" His fingers tapped on the surface of the polished glass table as he rewound everything he remembered in his past, before filtering it for Alexis to hear. Dylan might be generous in telling his stories tonight, but there's a limit to what Alexis should know. "I'll skip the introductory part, 'cause I'm sure you'd groan listening about my childhood." Here it goes. A trio through memory lane that started off sweet and ascended bitterly. "To keep it short, it began somewhere between middle school and high school, where puberty was a major b*tch. I've never been the hottest kid around, and everyone used to bully me because I looked much like a nerd." He paused to gulp as unpleasant imagery of him as that typical lonely, ugly duckling walking through the hallways. Alexis probably wouldn't understand. Perhaps he was just as good looking during his youth... "]And subsequently, that heavily affected my self esteem. I've never pictured myself as that masculine persona in my life. My parents were concerned so they found ways to mould me into a more confident character which didn't take long. Soon, I was actually profoundly popular." Dylan halted in his tracks as the waiter returned with their food. It didn't take long until the red head continued with his tale of woe.

"Now here's the part where I despised my parents and how fled towards the life I'm living now. The reason why I suddenly resonated with your disapproval of your parents' arranged marriage. My parents, now aware and proud of their son's ideal masculine image, had all these expectations of me. As happy as I was for changing into a new person, I wasn't happy with the fact that my parents were stubborn to allow any mistakes to happen, in order to preserve their 'experiment's success'. Whatever I wanted to do, they'd be picky and prohibit whatever affects my reputation and my image." Dylan bit his lip but he decided to stay strong has he kept talking. Mentioning everything that has happened was just as painful as experiencing it. And in all honesty, Dylan rather have his life taken away from him by his blonde companion rather than his parents, who'd drag him back into that hellhole called 'home'. Pretty impulsive thought, really.

"It was tolerable, until I mentioned about my dream to pursue robotics. Thy claimed it to be impractical and risky, and I should invest my intellect on medicine - the so-called conventional way of success. Of course, I was not that weak-hearted to subject to their decision." Finally he looked back at Alexis straight into his beautiful blue eyes. This was probably one of the few occasions where he made direct eye contact with Alexis, when he wasn't averting his disgusted face from Alexis' proactive ploys. A bit of tears did surface from the corner of his eyes. "But they cancelled my offer from university, and applied me for medical school, which definitely pissed me off. They supposedly found me a suitor in order to preserve he family wealth. But like Rebecca, she was unbearable."

Dylan crossed his arms and sighed. "I eventually ran away. I changed my identity to show that I can rebel against whatever rules and regulations I should stick to. Dylan's not even my real name. It's like my stage name, but I had it approved. And now, it's legal. My parents never found me since that day, and I'm not any keen on contacting them." That was a dangerous move, revealing a part of himself that he couldn't seem to erase from the pages of history. But who cares? That life was over, and he's not going to revive that character anytime soon. He reached over to his glass of champagne for a few sips. Well, he was done. And he did take a fair amount of time (and concentration) from Alexis. Whether he listened to his woes or not was his business...

"Go ahead if you think I'm a spoilt brat."

Extra Info: Dylan's Apartment
                                                            Sariyanna
                                                            Boop!

Symbolon's Husband

x
x

User Image
                                            User Imagexx xxUser Image xx User Image

Wayde Ivar Ridgeway

x Company :: Elliot, Storm, Clara > Ruvel > Jayden.
                                            x Place :: Deck Bar > Ballroom for meetin > Rm #1012 > Wandering
                                            x Thoughts :: Maybe I can get a new book to read while I'm here. And find someone to ******** in peace.

It may not have been necessary to be drinking this much right off the bat but it was certainly helpful. At least for him it was. He was pleased with Elliot’s company and downed his drinks reasonably quickly after receiving them. Wayde could see Elliot struggling with keeping his people watching as subtle as possible. Wayde didn’t think he was doing a very good job, then again, Elliot usually showed some amount of uncomfortableness when in groups of people – attractive people, he’d like to add. And there were plenty here. Supposed that Elliot should just give up or give in with this whole thing.

“Man, I don’t know how you keep your silence. Like, what the heck could the benefits possibly be to staying quiet? -- I would think there would be more cons than pros.”

Wayde was amused by this though it didn’t make it to his face. He simply gave a light shrug with one shoulder. He felt the light press of a hug and turned his head slightly to see Carla. He gave a tiny nod of a hello and motioned for Carla to join if he chose. Almost surprising to himself, he finished off his drinks before the sound of a voice over the intercom let them know of the mandatory safety meeting. Wayde wasn’t in a rush to get there at all. In fact, he got another shot to finish off and waited, watching, until most of the bar and restaurant area had cleared out before heading one of the designated meeting areas himself.

The meeting was short, Wayde managed to wander off and disappear in the sea of tall people to head out to the deck, he was cut off by another man with purple hair who signed to him. Alright, so either this guy was deaf, mute, or was at the bar when Wayde was. That wouldn’t be too far off considering it was pretty normal for people to watch him from afar to decide what to do before approaching him. Wayde signed a greeting back.

"You left your wallet at the bar~"

That had to have been a lie because he had the distinct memory of putting it back into his pocket. Out of reflex, he reached back to feel for it right when other people began to shuffle out and bumping into Wayde on accident. The other purple haired man had left. Wayde turned just in time to see him weaving through the crowd. The sucker was almost a full foot taller than he was. He moved off to the side to check his for his wallet to find it indeed gone.

Wayde sighed quietly. That goddamn ********. Awesome. As irked as he was about this, the emotions didn’t show on his face. He pulled out his phone to text Jayden.

User Image

Wayde left his spot to head to the Lost and Found in hopes that he could at least get his wallet back. Thankfully, they had it. His suspicions were confirmed upon opening it up and finding his ID and a few credit cards gone. ******** super.

He resisted rolling his eyes and headed back to his room to meet up with Jayden, who looked concerned.

“So what’s this guy look like? There isn’t anywhere to go on this ship, so he must be looking for identities. Either for self use or to sell off when we land somewhere.”

Wayde took a seat on in a chair across from Jayden’s position on the couch to sign the description of the other purple haired man. He communicated to Jayden about how it went down too. Jayden crossed an ankle over his knee and leaned back with his hands laced on the back on his head, looking out to the slow moving land mass of the US port they were now leaving. “Hm. Alright. Lets play along then.”

Wayde cocked his head to the side a touch. “If he’s trying to impersonate you, we should let him. It’ll let me figure out what he’s up to. I did pack your back-ups in case something like this happened. They’re in the usual spot. He has your old ID, so you should still be able to use your new one. And you have cash, right? Leave the cards be. I’ll handle the charges. If we cut them off, he’ll know we’re on to him. ”

Wayde sighed and looked off to the side, crossing his legs. Jayden had that look.

“It’ll be fine. Let him do it. He’s probably going to follow you around to try and pick up on your mannerisms. At least that would make the most sense for someone trying to steal ‘you’. Act normal. Think of it this way, you’re off the hook as far as being dragged places goes. ”

That was true. But what about Elliot and Storm. Certainly they’d notice. His wondering glance gave him away to Jayden.

“I’ll get them to play along. For as long as possible at least. Besides. It’ll be hilarious for this guy to try and copy you, of all people.”

Wayde couldn’t say that he disagreed about the entertainment value. He signed a question.

Jayden smirked. “Yeah, I’ll probably ******** him. He’ll also probably try to steal from us. But I’m your bodyguard, remember? We’ll make it easy.”

Wayde gave a slight nod and got up. Supposed he should get this over with. He changed wallets to one that was discreetly tied in with his belt. The guy wouldn’t be able to take it a second time without the tug being highly obvious.

Jayden sent out a text to Elliot and Storm.

User Image

Wayde left his room and went on about his business scoping the ship for quiet places to be and exploring the shopping options available. He found where the gym was, he found a sex shop – he’d have to visit that sometime later, he found the bookstore, and he found three quiet places around the boat that it seemed not a lot of people tended to hang around. He also had his own room and the balcony off of it.

Things that Ruvel would notice in following his target:

• Wayde never spoke or made noise.
                                              • Wayde could hear just fine.
                                              • Wayde could understand at least three other languages – the other two being French and Spanish.
                                              • Wayde did not smile.
                                              • Wayde didn’t really have any facial display of emotions.
                                              • Wayde liked to be alone.
                                              • Wayde preferred to be away from crowds.
                                              • Wayde really liked fine clothing.
                                              • Wayde seemed to use minimal body language sometimes.
                                              • Wayde had a few small ticks, habits like turning away, or picking with his nails, or playing with his long hair.
                                              • Wayde was not the life of the party, but others seemed to want to pull him in often.
                                              • Wayde was a highly difficult person to read when looking for responses to stimuli.

OOC || 45 years later.

Sariyanna

Dessert Devour

Silvanius

Ketastrefe

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...

XXXXXXXXXXYou're Dead Out Of Curiosity and I'm A Charmer...
XXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━▼▼▼━━━━━━━━━━━━
▉▉▉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXI'M JUST MISUNDERSTOOD
⊰ ⊱

▼Locationside deck > restaurant > bar! ▼WithGage > Alexis and Dylan > Elliot! ▼Emotionsseductive ▼Thoughtslet's see what I can do here
XXXXXXXXXXDIMI↶OR↷KOV WILL DO NICELY

XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX
              Dimitri watched as Gage left the ship, his stupid a** girl following behind him, seems like the Fiore family had too many bullets taken this day, and needed to leave. That seemed like the best thing that would happen. Well, there went Dimi’s fun for the trip, but maybe he could find other pieces of entertainment on this ship somewhere else. He left the side of the ship and went back to the bar and restaurant area.

Walking back, he looked into the restaurant area and heard a bell go off, ‘well that should be someone’s dinner. I better bring them to them personally seeing as I will be up for a while.’ Dimitri thought as he grabbed the two dinners and brought them to a table in the back in a quiet booth, away from the riff raff. He didn’t look at the customers until he was close enough and waited for them to see him before he placed the plates. His eyes darted to Alexis and his company, not saying anything but keeping his gaze neutral about it all.

“I didn’t expect you to be on the ship Alexis, I would’ve thought you would’ve had more ….. pressing …. Matters to attend to…. Like I need to clean up your messes again darling.” He said smiling at the guy charmingly, that last bit could mean many a thing, but Alexis would understand the meaning behind those words very carefully. “Talk to you later on down the track Alexis. Love your new boyfriend he’s cute,” he said walking away as he looked over his shoulder and blew them both a kiss, but was leaning more towards Alexis in any sense.

Making his way to the bar, he looked around the restaurant, making sure everyone else was content and serving water where they needed to be served. His eyes looked into the bar area and saw that someone was taking care of a customer. His eyes then looked around at the waiters and waitresses in the restaurant. Shaking his head, he clucked his tongue, he didn’t have time to be screwing around and patching up every little mistake, these people needed to learn for themselves.

Before he went into the bar though, a waitress came up to him and asked for his attention. “What is it?” He asked rubbing the bridge of his nose trying to hide the irritation he was feeling at this point in time. “Well, we have a very unhappy guest. They found a piece of hair in one of the dishes and I don’t know what to do.” She said, flustered as she couldn’t hide the undeniable attraction she held for the overseeing boss during this voyage. “Go and apologize then give him a free two free meals of his choices, whether it be something for dinner tomorrow or lunch or even breakfast. As long as you sort the problem out quickly and efficiently then there shouldn’t be a problem.” He said then walked into the bar.

Looking at the bartender that was serving the male there, he smirked. Well this was going to be the most fun in the ages, he looked at the drinks the other had ordered, they were mostly strong drinks. “You might need to slow down on the alcohol consumption sugar.” He said with a knowing look, the male in front of him was Elliot, a regular at the Italian restaurant and Dimitri knew him very well, especially his in closet behavior and bisexual tendencies. “You know Elliot, if you want to have more, just say the word and you can have it, I’ll put it on my tab and you can have all the drinks you want. Though you do look very desirable right now with your half lidded eyes,” he leaned in closer to the male “what a sight to behold.”

He had seen the same look when he had taken Elliot after hours after work had closed up and given Elliot the ride of his life, given him a bit of sexual suspense. Boy, did that male have a delicious voice when you hit the right buttons to say in the least. Though having Elliot over a table did have its upsides as well as downsides, including the mess he had to clean up afterwards. "You never said good bye last time, I was hurt deep down." He said with mock hurt, placing a hand over his heart as he leaned in closer nibbling the others ear lobe then pulled back after a couple of seconds.

He would have to wait for the alcohol to kick in a bit more before he tried anything else. If Elliot had any need for more alcohol, he gave them to Elliot without hesitation, though it occurred to him, that Elliot was getting drunk rather quickly. Was he that much of a light weight? Oh well, more fun for him in the evening to come.
                          XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

DIE TOMORROW

Neon Beats

Sariyanna

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

LOVE ISN'T

♬~I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART, I-I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          User Image
                                                                    i don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did ☆ ☆

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                                                    x♯ who you are, where you're from, don't care what you did
                                                                    xxwoah woah woah

Hearing the door open, Constant froze, he didn’t have a shirt on and his body wouldn’t respond to him, not moving at all so he just crouched there, feeling like a vulnerable cat out of the bag or a scared animal trapped in a corner and wanting to fight to get out, he stood up but standing up made it far too late to move as he felt the arms of Rin encircle his chest and he felt the kisses litter his back. “Rin… stop it…” He said through clenched teeth probably a little too softly for the male to hear him. “Rin. Stop.” He said a bit louder, this was all just too much for Constant to have to deal with right about now.

[******** Rin. I told you to stop!”
                                                    He growled through his teeth. His body struggling and squirming underneath the younger males touch, uncomfortable with it all now as Rin had crossed a fine line here. The kid was pushing it too far as he yelled out curse words at the male, that didn’t make him let go. What on earth was he going to do? He tried to pry the hands away from him in a desperate attempt to escape the clutches of this male that was giving him such comfort that he felt he did not deserve and that it was so alien of this touch.

This was the last straw, his breath quickening, what else was he going to do? He was going to have to do a do or die moment here, "No wonder..I'm so sorry Constant..I can't imagine where or even how...i'm sorry." s**t. Did this kid have to make it so hard for him? “Rin, I swear if you don’t let go now… I will grab you by the collar and punch you til you are black and blue.” Whether the kid listened to it or not, Constant grabbed the kid by the collar and pushed him against the wall, his arm digging into the kids neck, cutting off a bit of air circulation, “I swear if you ever do something like that again…” he said holding back from punching the kid. “I will have no hesitation of keeping that threat Rin. You are also not allowed to breathe this secret of what you just saw today to another soul.”

He didn’t want this getting out into the press or something of the sort. That would be the worst idea ever to come to him, the press didn’t need to ruin his mothers good name when she was usually out working, touring or being in WWE when it all could have been avoided. No one else really needed to know that it all ended in death, with Constant’s step father being killed in a blind rage. “Do we have an agreement Rin?” When the other answered, he held out his hand and shook on it and moved away from the other, still boiling with tension and a turmoil that was burning inside of him. Kali, his childhood friend had been the only person in his life to know what Constant had gone through as a child, he would usually ask Kali to come over to spend some time with him or he would ask Kali to help him get over to his house, even though it usually always hurt and he was majority of the time, drained of energy after the walk.

Putting some underwear on and a pair of jeans, Constant got changed into some clothes and then looked at Rin. “You wanted to go shopping, do you still want to do that Rin?” He asked in the most calmest of voices he could possibly manage after his cage just got rattled. Pulling out his phone, he sent a quick message to Kali;

To: Kali
                                                    Hey... I don't know what to do... Rin started kissing my exposed back and I almost punched him.
                                                    It's a bad thing ... I know it is... I haven't hurt someone since back in Spain... you had to hold me back from beating that kid and you a bit black and blue, the most I did was break the kids arm... he rattled my cage Kali... I'm a mess in the head right now.

He clicked send and listened to Rin give his answer. It seemed he still wanted to go shopping, so shopping they would go. "Alright, off we go to get you some new threads." He said in a casual tone as they went out of the room, once Rin was out, Constant locked the door and made their way to the shopping levels on the ship. It wouldn't be all that far along or deep within the ship. They had maps here and there to help with the journey, so it was all good.

Soon they made it to the pricey stores, like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Emerson, Guess, Versace, Armani, Prada, Dolce and Gabbana as well as many other leading fashion lines. Constant knew Rin would most likely only wear pricey stuff, so this was what was needed, and Constant was willing to splurge the kid for heaen's sake. Even after the stunt that was pulled, but Constant was still on edge as well as on guard about it all.

ALWAYS FAIR

Rikasha17

Dessert Devour

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I'm So Fancy
                  xxx==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ======== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Rin didn't even know what he was doing or why he was even doing it, he just felt the need to comfort Constant in that moment in time. There was so much he still didn't know about him but it was obvious that he went through a lot of pain that made him act the way he did to others. He couldn't be angry with him for that so maybe it was why he wasn't listening to him and ignored his words of letting him go and such. Despite everything he had said or would do Rin still felt he needed someone, sure he had Kali and all but Rin didn't know how much the guy knew if he knew anything at that. But since the two were friends for so long he was sure the guy knew a lot more than he did naturally.

As calm as Rin was at first he wasn't expecting the backlash from Constant, quite frankly it startled him and he never took well to threats but it was hard to say or do much when Constant was cutting off some of his air. He didn't speak a word to him the entire time he spoke, just looked him in the eye and was a tad bit insulted. Did Constant really think so lowly of him that he would assume he would blab to the press or anyone about this! It was a personal matter and he would have liked it if the guy had a bit more faith in him than just threatening him and try to scare him half to death! It really upset him more than anything, that and Constant was being threatening and making it a tad bit hard for him to breath a little until he finally let him go.

Once that was over and he was released, he just stared at Constant and didn't say much of anything. Did they have an agreement? Oh he really wanted to just walk out of that room and go to the front desk to get himself a room but he didn't do that, instead he just nodded and shook Constant's hand and turned away from him.

The fact that he even brought up shopping after this just made the guy want to smack him across the face. "Do I look like I want to go shopping right now?" he thought to himself but to avoid speaking to the man very long he just agreed to do so in his own way. "We can, I don't care." Was all he said before leaving the room and making his way to the stores with him.

The stores were fabulous and anyone that knew Rin knew the guy would be all over the place picking out the clothes he wanted and everything in between but it was different now. He had no interest in any of the stores, wouldn't talk to anyone and certainly didn't look at any of the clothes either. In a way it felt like Constant was trying to make up for what he did by doing this for him and not acknowledging the situation at all and it was really just upsetting at the end of the day. There was a brief moment where they were alone, it was the only time Rin spoke to Constant and all he said was; "Why are you acting like this never happened....nevermind it's not like you'll tell me anyway. I'll probably just blab to everyone..isn't that what you think.."

Soon after he just walked off and went to the other stores with Constant and did the same thing. The last pricey store they ended up going to he just literally walked outside to the edge of the ship while Constant had his back turned then pulled out his cigarettes and started smoking them back to back while he looked at the water silently. For Rin, it was just easier to shut down for a little bit, besides if the man wanted to distance himself from Rin..well he kind of got what he wanted for the time being. Plus since Constant was still on edge about everything maybe it was in his best interest to just stay away from him for the rest of trip?

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”

Location: Stores
                                                                      Mood: Upset, Distant
                                                                      Company: Constant, No one
                                                                      Translation:N/A

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Location: Cruise Ship, Clothing Stores
                                                        Company: Kali, my baby, Purple hair guy (Constant) and Green hair guy (Rin)
                                                        Emotion: Affectionate
                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________

tab "Let's have a look see after the meeting what all is around and maybe find you something in your size to wear on the trip,” Heba listened to the other speak, and gave a small sigh, what on earth was he going to do? He had listened to the very loud intercom blasting through the halls and such like. Did he really want to go to this meeting? It would probably be like every other meeting he had attended like his father, but the male kept an open mind and walked with Kali to the meeting.

tab The walk to the meeting didn’t take that long and it was very quiet except the people around the both of them chatting away. The quiet chatter filled up the hallway and soon they arrived at the meeting destination, it was pack a block full of people, except none of the kitchen staff were there, they were probably getting ready to do the dinner menu so they had little to no time to be goofing off like Heba thought they would be doing. What Heba was doing exactly brought him contentment, he laid his head down on the table through the fairly boring talk and laid his head on Kali’s hand that was on the table and nuzzling up to his chest. The chest that was so nice, warm and comfortable, it was so nice, though Heba nuzzled up to a lot of people so this was nothing different. A little scratch on his head was better than none at all and it helped ease the boys nerves.

tab The meeting went on for what seemed like forever and with Heba’s attention being drawn everywhere else instead of listening to the people up front because people kept moving around from place to place, so he didn’t catch all of the meeting, but he heard bits and pieces to get him by through the trip. Somewhere through the meeting, he had yawned and fallen asleep with his head in Kali’s lap. The cat didn’t know how that occurred or how he had woken up.

tab It probably ended up with Kali standing up and Heba’s head hitting the chair or his body rolling off the chair and hitting the floor. When he tried to get up though, his head hit the table, he crawled out from under the table and caught up to Kali. “My head hurts now. That wasn’t very nice.” He said pouting a bit as he grabbed Kali’s arm trying to get through the crowd that was dwindling slightly. This ship needed more than one exit for this meeting, a room this big needed three exits at least to get everyone in one area out.

tab "So, let's maybe walk around a little and find some shops?"

tab The bluenette nodded his head excitedly, he had never been on a ship of this scale before, he only hoped out at sea, that he wouldn’t get seasick. That wouldn’t be very fun, but he looked to the side, wondering where the shops were. First, his stomach rumbled, maybe now would be a good time to think about something to eat, they had to either get something from the restaurant or get back to their room, or go shopping or clothes because obviously Heba needed clothes now more than anything and he was sure that they had twenty-four hour room service, so maybe shopping was in order at this point in time.

tab "What do you feel like doing Kali? Can either go shopping for clothes or get something to eat. Either way it's up to you." He said awaiting his answer, when he got the answer, he went to get himself there, whether it was in one of the many overly expensive clothing stores that the Egyptian really hated and despised or other things. Making his way into one of the many shops, he spotted a person with purple hair, which would have to be Constant. Kali's long time crush. It broke his heart to see how beautiful those two looked together, but he kept his thoughts and feelings hidden.

tab He saw a guy outside on the side of the ship, away from the clothes, with that silky green hair that looked oh so fluffy. Though he looked so down and shut out, that didn't stop Heba from approaching him. Walking over to him, he nuzzled the others arm. "I'm sorry, but I'm really affectionate and I saw you were down, and I couldn't help but be affectionate towards you to cheer you up." He said nuzzling the others hand that wasn't holding the smoke, hoping to make the other feel better. Hopefully, it was working right now.

Dessert Devour

Rikasha17

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
          User Image
          █████ ██ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
                                  HEART’S ON FIRE TONIGHT, FEEL MY BONES IGNITE
                                  XXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXFeels like War, War
                                  XXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXFeels like War, War
                                  XXXXXXHEART’S ON FIRE TONIGHT, FEEL MY BONES IGNITE
                                  Location|| Ship: Bar :: Company|| Bartender, random people & Dimi :: Feeling|| Warm, somewhat intoxicated, and... XXXXX
                                        OOC: Boop, decided to switch the layout around a bit. Will probably still tweak it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                  Man, no wonder people like this stuff! Boy had he been missing out! Elliot clapped his glass down on the counter after having downed another drink. “Ahh, that’s some good stuff haha! I feel pretty good now, that’s for sure.” He said happily, his cheeks incredibly rosy. He dramatically signaled to the bartender to get his attention. “Hey come fill it up!” The bartender looked at him a bit amused as he took the glass from him. How much had Elliot tried so far? Hell if he knows! He’s been ordering whatever looks the most interesting. They all burned on the way down and bubbled around in his stomach, even if some of the drinks didn’t really do it for him, there were others he loved and would totally order again…on a different night.

All this booze was going to work on him too. He found he hardly cared about anything right now. He could think of some people with absolutely no feeling whatsoever like the matters that arose with them hardly concerned him. And he was getting a bit forgetful so…… he wasn’t really analyzing the matters that had bothered him previously. It was almost like it had never happened.

Elliot placed his cheek in his palm and proceeded to talk the bartender to death: before he received his drink, after he received his drink, and while he was drinking. The whole time he was talking. If this guy didn’t want to be bothered he didn’t really say anything about it. He was being a good sport about it.
                                  Elliot liked this guy. But he wasn’t too hard to please right now. Everyone seemed cool in this moment. He’d be pals with all of them if he could. And that was the booze talking, obviously. You could tell he may have already had one too many, because he seemed really happy, for no reason whatsoever. He drank half of what was in his glass and sighed with bliss. “Y’kno….you…..I…really like you.” He pointed right at the bartender at that moment. “You’re a cool guy. Like….if I never ever saw you again I’d be sad.” He reached over, as far as he could and patted the guy on the shoulder heavily. He hadn’t been talking to this guy that long but it would seem he was already bonding with him heavily.

“So…wat you tryin to do with yer life?” He asked him for like the third time. His speech was starting to go a bit. And he hardly noticed the fact that some words didn’t quite come out right. Some replies he received got a highly exaggerated reaction and he did wave his glass around a few times and spilled it.

“Keep…..dem….drinks…..comin!” He clapped his hand repeatedly on the counter as the bartender navigated the area and started preparing the next set of shots. His hand came down on it with each word. As soon as he got the first two shots he gulped them both and had to take a moment as those two joined the others to party in his bloodstream.

“Whew! Dat’s tha stuff!…. Aww man….why am I so hot? Is it warm ‘n here? It feels warm to me.” He commented to himself totally disregarding the words of the bartender who said there was a slight breeze in the air. He loosened a few buttons on his shirt and bared some skin and that was after laughing at the bartender for saying it was ‘cool out’. He really could not believe that. Not for one minute.

He took a break from his laughter to grab the third shot and pour that down his throat. He placed that on the counter and wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand. Through the fog of mounting intoxication he heard Dimi’s voice, his dazed eyes widened a bit. Though slightly…..impaired he did recognize him right away. Earlier he had been hoping he wouldn’t come anywhere near him but now….

“You know Elliot, if you want to have more, just say the word and you can have it, I’ll put it on my tab and you can have all the drinks you want. Though you do look very desirable right now with your half lidded eyes, what a sight to behold.”
                                  The other blonde said and leaned toward him. Elliot stared and his eyes returned to their dazed state. His smile was oddly sensual toward this person. Ignoring the two shots sitting there before him he stood, and placed his hands on the counter and leaned toward him. “Dimi..” He breathy voice.

Why did his heart do that weird skip when he looked at him? Never mind the fact that he previously didn’t want to see him at all. That wasn’t important. His fingers touched the other male’s on the counter’s service, on purpose. “You should drink with me.” He invited quietly. He wasn’t thinking about all the people who were here too, who would see him, and Elliot was very much concerned about people seeing anything—anything at all that would have them calling him out on his sexuality. It was one thing for him to jokingly play around, so long as he can diffuse the confusion later.
                                  His last statement had him thinking about the last time he had seen Dimi and he flushed heavily. Briefly he looked down.
                                  His speech faltered
                                  “I didn’t? Yes….I guess I didn’t. There… was…..sumthin..I had, to deal with.” He said slowly as his earlobe was toyed with, nibbled ever so slightly. His eyes closed for that moment, he seemed to lean into it, not backing away at all. His teeth in a manner that was subtle bit down on his lower lip.

He wasn’t all there right now. But he hardly considered it a bad thing—or dangerous. Not at all. But that was because he wasn’t sober. Had he been he would think looking at anyone too long would give the wrong message and he was usually very bothered by things like that. Letting someone touch him was just about out of the question as well. But dimi seemed to have a habit of disregarding his 'boundaries.'

It took a few glasses before his hesitance about checking out guys diminished. And after that he was openly checking out the handsome pieces of meat walking around this place. He sort of had a preference for this person though; at least he thought he did. He wasn’t sure what was going on with him where this guy was concerned.

He had been feeling a certain way about this person since that late night in the back of that restaurant.
                                  It was kind of confusing.

This bar counter was a bother. It kept Dimi too far away, much too far away from him, so what did Elliot do? He climbed onto it and sat down, then slid off of it onto the other side. This way he was behind the bar. He wrapped his arms around Dimi’s abdomen. “Dimi there was no one for me to play with. I was lonely until you showed up.”

He complained. His face warm and red all over. Elliot leaned his head against the Russian's shoulder a bit. Being this close together he could feel the heat and warmth this person’s body gives off, and at such a close proximity he couldn’t help but observe the other person's physique. If he had a type, body wise, his was it.

“Where have you been?” He said in a low voice, as if he had a right to know. Not like he cared where this guy was, all he knew was he sure as hell had not been here. But Elliot shifted gears pretty quickly, “Doesn’t matter, I forgive anyhow. You smell good by the way.” He nuzzled his face into the curve of his neck. His hands seemed to yank the other blonde’s body closer like he still wasn't close enough.

He rubbed his lips over his neck. “Dimi….do you like me?” He asked randomly, and opened his mouth over the soft skin of his neck and sucked.

‘H—Hey, I’d hate to break it to you but you’re not supposed to be behind the counter.' That was the bartender: the bartender who he had been bothering and who he had completely forgotten about until now. Elliot acted like he hadn’t heard him though. “Stay with me.” He breathed into the other person's ear while the bartender looked on incredulously.
                                  He leaned in to kiss him. Stood in front of Dimi so that the short haired blonde's back was pressed against the counter and Elliot placed his hands on the flat surface on either side of him, and leaned in. His mouth opened wide over his and the taste of alcohol was very much present. What ruined it was he seemed to hesitate or reconsider his actions. He stopped suddenly and leaned back, balled one hand into a fist and pressed it against his mouth. "I.....shouldn't have done that." He said a bit weakly. It lacked conviction though. Like he hardly believed it himself.

He was vaguely aware of the opposing feelings of his more sober half, that this sort of thing is not something he wanted for himself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                  Silvanius

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,590 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

After finishing off half of his fourth drink Leon started to feel fuzzy. Lending forward on the bar, the dirty blonde male stared into the glass of dark liquid. He started off drinking a fruity drink and somehow ended up drinking bourbon. Combing his fingers through his hair, he down what was left in the glass before sitting it down. His ears burned a bright red underneath his hair. Slowly getting to his feet, Leo held onto the bar for support before standing straight up. Trying to regain what posture he had, Leon stood there listening to muttered talking not too far from him. His eyes trailed from one group to the next, blinking a bit his eyes fixed on what was happening in the drunken crowd of people

His mind tried to comprehend what was happening around. His eye fell upon a few celebrity faces, some he recognized from T.V and magazines that his sister often showed him. But of course his couldn’t place a name with the face. Slowly looking at the couple near him, Leon eyes widen slightly. Trying to allow his mind to process what was going on he own fell short. “Ah” He muttered under his breath. He felt light a deer in front of headlights, he never witness something like that before let alone before his eyes.

Finding himself staring Leo quickly looked away, “I think I need some air” He breathed out. Pushing his weight forward, the thin male slowly be surely trailed his way out of the bar and onto the deck. Taking a deep breath he looked over his shoulder before looking ahead. ‘How can they do something like that?’ He thought to himself as he brought his hand to his face hiding his redden cheeks. ‘Aren’t they embarrassed to do such a thing public?’Leon himself as he stared at the ocean before him.

Where: Bar --> Deck
                              Thinking: What just happened?
                              With:No one
                              OOC:Sorry for the delay.
                              Wearing: SO fancy

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
                                                                  User ImageUser Image

where: On zee ship
                                                                                                                  with: Carmine > Val
                                                                                                                  feeling: Bashful > happy > freaking out

Carla was hoping to get away from everything in here, but this adorable little thing in front of him just wasn’t going to let that happen anytime soon. The way the younger male just stared at him made him think that he was having a fan boy moment internally, but that wouldn’t be the first time. Carla adored all his fans, loved them all equally, this cutie would do well in some cosplay shoots with those dazzling eyes. "Oh my, you're Carla Usagi. I'm such a fan of your cosplays and I have every magazine you're in! You're even prettier in person, I think I might hyperventilate..!"

This kid loved his cosplays? Had every magazine he was in? At this point, his cheeks were flushing with embarrassment and bashfulness, so if this kid had all his magazines, did that mean that he had the fashion line from when he was first starting out? Oh seigneur, those designs were absolutely horrid when he was first starting out. Though with his mother in a vegetative state at that point in time, he had little to no choice about taking over his mothers business. So it was kinda un-negotiable in the first place. It was so nice to meet a fan of his work, it was what made the world go round in the first place for him. Every fan supported him in everything he did, in the fashion world as well as his cosplay world. “Ahhhhh!~ Merci~” He said happily as he realized he had spoken in French rather than the normal English that everyone here was most likely accustomed to.

“Thank you… oh no please don’t hyperventilate.” He said, his fringe covering up his blind eye, “it would be bad news if you fainted ere in my arms.” He said, his French accent seeping through those words. “Beautiful? No no monsieur, you are very pretty, especially your eyes. Zhey are quite entrancing.” He giggled a slight touch, hoping to get to know or work with this male later on down the track.

Carla watched the younger male have a freak out session, this kid was probably squealing with delight on the inside. "I'm sorry you must think i'm weird or something. I'm so nervous, my name is Carmine. Would it be too much if I hugged you?"

Carla would’ve been delighted to give the male a hug, had it not been for the simple fact that Carla didn’t like getting all touchy touchy, though this time, he would push it all aside to hug this one. Then he would have to be off, he had places to go, people to see, but soon he heard his phone go off, he looked at the younger male apologetically and looked at the message from his cousin Haru-chan. At least Haru agreed to discuss things with him later, he would not tell him about his Aunt and how she was not doing better, that would have to wait until after the vacation so he didn’t spoil his mood.

Putting his phone back in his pocket, he looked at the orange haired male that had asked for a hug. “Now, you asked for a hug? Of course I can give you one.~” Carla said hugging the boy as once he finished hugging the boy, he placed the male back on the ground. “Now, I ave a big question to ask, how would you like to cosplay with me one time? I will give you some time to think about it,” he grabbed a piece of paper from the table, and wrote down his number. “For now… I must be off.” He said, kissing the other on the cheek and walked away, he had to go back to his room, so he exited the meeting area and made his way down the hallway, only to run into an old friend of his.

Walking around the ship, he was sure to lose his way by himself. His sense of direction was pretty bad. How was he going to get back to his room? Had he taken a left or a right turn here? The hallways all looked the same to be perfectly honest which kinda sucked to be completely honest. He saw a couple of good spots to do shoots on this ship, but it was getting dark out now. He needed to go back to his room, walking through he halls rather aimlessly, he wondered where his room was. Looking to the side and then back to his front again, he would have to get Haru-chan to come get him soon if he couldn't find his way around here.

Soon however, Carla bumped into another person… another person that he had so blindly walked into. What a terrible blunder and this guy was wet….ewwwww. It was like walking a wet dog who bumped into a completely dry person. Carla looked at his clothes and felt himself breathing quicker… so many germs could spread like this. He backed up away from this new person with black hair and purple highlights in his hair. He felt so freaked out inwardly and outwardly, he looked around, trying to figure out what to do, or in this case, freaking out wondering what to do right now, because obviously he couldn’t go back to his room since his sense of direction wasn't all that great. “I-I’m sorry monsieur for bumping into you. I-I honestly didn’t mean to…” he said wanting to move past the other person, but Carla couldn’t find it in himself to do it.

How on earth was he going to live with himself? For a quick second, his blind eye showed, leaving him vulnerable as he quickly covered the hair back down and back over his eye, everything was happening so fast, he felt like an animal being trapped back into a corner as he just stood there like a deer in the headlights, not sure what to do right now. Backing himself up against the wall, he kept his eyes on the other, trying to move past him at all costs. Who knows what his manager would be like if she caught wind of this, probably fangirl and take photos since she was a major fujoshi addict. She would want all the evidence.

Oh how Carla could see it now, heavy breathing through her nose, heat fogging up her glasses, blushing over her face, a twinkle in her eye. Carla had to stop that, he moved along the wall, quietly and quickly hoping the other wouldn't come and spot him, or trap him. God forbid that happens.

User Image

Translation: Merci = thank you
                                                                  bonjour = hello
                                                                  Qu'avez-vous fait récemment? = What have you done lately?
                                                                  monsieur = sir
                                                                  Oh seigneur = oh lord

Rikasha17

Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

Alexis stared down at his glass, his right hand rested casually on the table. Dylan fumbled slightly to figure out exactly from what point should he begin; once he did start Alexis’ blue eye looked up at him and stayed there. He listened quietly; his gaze then averted to the waiter that materialized next to their table once he realized Dylan had put his story on pause.

He glance moved quickly from the steaming food to the person who brought it to him. Just then the waiter spoke, and the corner of the blonde’s mouth turned up slightly. He folded his hands together, elbows on the table. “Small world, Kov,” he said, “Knowing how you typically put food on the table I should have been expecting to see you around here.”

He used a knife and separated the lobster meat from its shell. “Pressing matters? Surely you know me better than that. Hardly anything qualifies as a pressing matter in my mind. Right now I’m going to be a good boy and stay out of trouble, as for when this trip is over…. that’s a different matter.” He placed a small bit of meat into his mouth. Once Dimi said he’d chat with him later Alexis agreed. They should ‘talk,’ go somewhere quiet and…..talk.

“Aww isn’t that nice,” he said with mock sincerity. “He thinks you’re cute.” He dipped his lobster meat in the small cup of butter. There was already much flavor going on with this lobster tail. But he was a bit old fashioned when it comes to his lobster and he was hardly happy when the butter was missing. In some cases he could care less for the fancier additives. He swallowed his food. “You were saying?”

Dylan then continued his tale and he fell silent. His gaze ventured back to his food and though he looked preoccupied he was actually listening.

"Now here's the part where I despised my parents and how fled towards the life I'm living now. The reason why I suddenly resonated with your disapproval of your parents' arranged marriage. My parents, now aware and proud of their son's ideal masculine image, had all these expectations of me. As happy as I was for changing into a new person, I wasn't happy with the fact that my parents were stubborn to allow any mistakes to happen, in order to preserve their 'experiment's success'. Whatever I wanted to do, they'd be picky and prohibit whatever affects my reputation and my image. It was tolerable, until I mentioned about my dream to pursue robotics. Thy claimed it to be impractical and risky, and I should invest my intellect on medicine - the so-called conventional way of success. Of course, I was not that weak-hearted to subject to their decision."

Just listening to it….it all sounded so familiar, for obvious reasons. It was the sort of thing he faced now—only his parents had little to no control over what he did. Even as a teen he ran wild and did what he wanted and went where his heart desired, at any time of day or night. Nowadays they were very concerned about how things would look to the media, more so than himself. Alexis did brush some things under the rug though; let’s not forget that. If he didn’t then just about every mistake he ever made would have his image in shambles (not like it had ever mattered much to him to begin with). The most inconvenient matters were taken care of; it wasn’t hard…. you just need the right connections, and the money. But the other stuff—the stuff he could live with was way out there in the open for the most part. If he felt the blow something would deal to his image to be a relatively small one then he often wouldn’t bother with it.
                                    Explaining to the world why his ‘engagement’ was off was sort of one of those things. It would be more unpleasant for Rebecca to deal with than him. She had taken so much pride in it, and waved around a huge stone on her finger saying it was from him when he himself had no idea where it came from.

His fork was paused near his plate, his eyes thoughtful, they then ventured up to meet Dylan’s gaze. It was true that they didn’t often look directly at each other. You wouldn’t think it possible to avoid something like that but it was. They only met eye contact for the public and for those more ‘intimate’ moments, often it wasn’t avoidable at that point anyway, being so close and all….

But everywhere else….there wasn’t much eye contact or a need for it. They both often had wandering eyes: looking at everything else except each other.

For Alexis it was a habit he didn’t often think about, and he actually didn’t take note of how little he looks at Dylan, even though he was doing it now.. while noticing the slight glimmer of tears.

Ultimately Dylan summed up the rest of his story by bringing up the subject of his hopes of attending university for his dream career in robotics only to have that blow up before his very eyes. Apparently they decided to locate a little sweet heart for him to add to the big slap in the face they had dealt by forcefully ‘revising’ his plans, which had meant purposely arranging for him to attend medical school instead. All that crap led to him up and leaving, and changing his name.
                                    Well it would seem the clouds of mystery were clearing away.

He stuck his lobster meat in butter and let it hang out in there—letting it soak up all the buttery goodness.

“Well aren’t you a bad boy on the low, taking off and taking on a phony name, how surprising. I wouldn’t have expected you to have been a loser in your past either, though I guess I always thought something about you didn’t quite click. You learn something new everyday.” He licked at the butter dripping from the lobster meat before putting it in his mouth.

He smoothed his thumb over his lips to collect the excess that was starting to run down his mouth and paused as if in thought. “You, a spoilt brat? Actually no… I don’t think the spoilt brat title fits you. My definition of that kind of person….” He gave a slight shrug, “I would only put the worst of people there.”

When you thought about it…their parents were a bit alike. Though their reasons likely differed. There were celebrity parents out there hoping to preserve their family image and legacy, but Alexis was sure that was not all his parents were concerned about when they had tossed Rebecca at him. They had said as much over all the annoying years since he started ignoring them and living his life however he sees fit. With Dylan’s whole tale of woe out there in the open it would seem he had something in common with this chump. But of course he did not say that.
                                    As if they really need to connect or bond over dinner. Please…. Are you kidding me?

However, dear Mr. Flores was not totally incapable of making the connection—recognizing the similarities between himself and ordinary people. He wasn’t that vain. Actually he wasn’t vain at all. Sure, people see how he lives and make him out to be a bigger figure than he actual is. But that hardly meant he was in a league of his own. He wasn’t. And he often didn’t think he was better than other people either—at least, not for those reasons: the reasons that involved wealth and status. His reasons for snubbing people came from the simpler standpoint: not have having the time, or patience to deal with people. He can be standoffish at times. Or maybe one particular day out of the week he felt he didn’t have an obligation to give anybody anything, whether it is a simple hello, or a written signature. It was fair to say that some days he was more tolerable than others.

He resumed eating like normal. Digging into the meal more so now than previously. “So, yeah, there you go….” He commented neutrally. His eyes were on his food, again. “I don’t think you’re a terrible person or pathetic, or whatever it was you thought my reaction would be. Though changing your name and vanishing is probably the most extreme measure I’ve ever seen a person take to deal with that kind of thing. But it probably would be stupider sticking around and dealing with it knowing that those people make you feel like s**t and are, to be blunt, killing you slowly every single time they meddle in your affairs.” He paused, “Sometimes you got to cut them off. Relatives like that are like poison.” He paused and observed the red head carefully. “Don’t tell anyone that I said something like that. This sort of thing is totally not me and I think a part of my brain dies just about every time I do things like this.” He put his fork down and casually sipped from his glass.

Him being too nice or sentimental toward anyone was sort of gross. But the ‘assholeness’ was put on the backburner for once and he had opted for a more honest standing. It wasn’t about being kind for once, though the good deed may very well have been needed—that aside all that had been his genuine thoughts. Still sob stories and all that could be totally uncomfortable and awkward. And most of the time he’d rather not hear them. It took him no time at all to do away with the rest of his food. And he drained his glass only to have it refilled once more.

Alexis slipped his eye patch off and placed it on the table before rubbing the area around the prosthetic. He then turned his head and glanced out the window beside their table and looked out at the dark ocean waves, the candle lit flickering and bending light over his face. There was silence. A thought came to him at that moment. “….If your parents ever were to suddenly reappear what the hell would you do? I would think it may be hard the second time around—you may not have the energy to disappear all over again, for a second time.” For real though, did he really expect to never see them again, and was he alright with that..?

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...cruise ship: restaurant | With...Waiter (Dimi) ---Dylan. | Doing what... thinking, talking and teasing | Feeling...calm, hungry, thoughtful
                                    Neon Beats
                                    OOC: Boop. ^o^ Alexis is here, had to think that out pretty throughly lol

Silvanius

User Image

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

Once Angel had left Loren had stood there thinking. He hadn’t known what to make of that. Angel had seemed weirdly protective of Ikki, if that was even possible. Maybe he had…. misinterpreted his words? Whatever that had been it was sort of offensive getting that kind of treatment from him. But at least he had not been completely against him seeing him, which was a bit better than what he had been expecting originally. Loren were thinking that perhaps he’d have to give a detail ‘report’ of why he needed to see the guy and all of that crap—like he had to explain himself to Angel and justify his need to see Ikki. But no…..he hadn’t gotten much in regards of ‘attempts’ to dissuasive him from seeing his photography teacher.

He sure as heck hadn’t been expecting to see Ikki right there and then! That came out of nowhere. And he really couldn’t think of anything to do or say at that moment, just stared at him stunned with his wide light brown eyes. But it would seem that Ikki didn’t quite remember him. Oh well…he had thought a bit glum.

He probably needed time.
                                                                This couldn’t be forever right? No, his amnesia wasn’t of a permanent nature by the sound of what Angel had been saying. It would return ever so slowly. Now that he thought about it…Ikki had been looking at him in a particular way. He seemed… almost torn about something, but Loren hadn’t really known what he should do. Should he have tried to say something? Maybe something like that would have helped his memory. He probably would have been more likely to do that had Angel not been there.

The thought that maybe his face had sparked something, something made him hopeful. He’d just have to be patient but patience wasn’t always his best friend. Besides, Angel couldn’t bodyguard Ikki forever and that guy hardly belonged to him so eventually he’d have to let him wander and then maybe he could talk to him. A little bit. It may be hard on him, but.. Loren really did want to talk to him.
                                                                This in mind Loren was sure he’d get his chance.

Ah geez he’s been standing here for ages, had he forgotten Haru was standing there? Blinking Loren turned to Haru, who had his phone out. “Ah sorry about that. I couldn’t help trying to talk to him.” As silly as it was he felt like he should be apologizing. Probably because he felt that he had sort of put Haru in a weird position: having to witness that. “That was….Angel. He’s an actor; you’ve probably seen his face somewhere. He’s pretty out there in the scene. As you can see he’s not all that approachable. We’re acquaintances…. sort of.” He stared off in the general direction the other duo had gone.

“We’re mostly connected by one person right now, since we…both know him. He’s had an accident and it’s affected his memory. I’m sort of…concerned about him even though he’s being taken care of by him.” Small world. Odd that they’d both happen to known Ikki, though he supposed it wasn’t too unbelievable.

As far as he knew he and Angel had both known they were related, but that was basically it. No contact or run ins. The inspiring novelist did run into his so called half sibling before though, once, while going to meet with someone for business, that had been by pure coincidence. And boy was it awkward. He didn’t see him again afterwards, but meeting Ikki had sort of increased the odds of that, especially since they are on such friendly terms and the media claims Ikki is with Angel.

Usually Loren was around Ikki when he had free time, to get pointers and whatnot, and he also liked seeing Ikki work. It inspired him. Though their meetings had slowed quite a bit since news of his accident got spread around. Actually he hasn’t really seen him at all since then, well, up until just now. But don’t get him wrong; he had wanted to see him: visit him in the hospital but something had sort of scared him away temporarily and there was so much going on at the time.

He could imagine Angel hadn’t even known that he knew Ikki until after the actor had gotten involved with him or whatever it was that was going on. He could also imagine Angel finding that to be a huge bother. But he wasn’t about to adjust his ‘circle’ to keep that guy satisfied.

Loren shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair, pausing. “I don’t really mind talking about it.” He said and directed a soft smile at his friend. “I thought I should explain at least a little bit. Personally I myself am nosey so I’d probably want to know if I were you.” He laughed then clapped his hands together. “Now…what we’re we doing?” A pause. “Oh yeah….sweets. I wanted dessert. We can still do that.”

He casually took Haru by the elbow and walked him away from the area—through the small clusters of people. The grabbing of his elbow was mostly to make sure they didn’t get separated. However, it did feel a bit weird holding onto his arm for so long so he let him go with good timing once they had exited onto the dock and circled around to begin their walk along the upper decks. This way it looked casual like he had merely thought it no longer necessary to hang onto him.

Loren placed his hands in his pockets, looking up at the sky gradually getting darker as they walked. Mmm…would he sleep well tonight? He wasn’t used to sleeping on a ship, maybe he will be overly aware of that and….other things.. He pushed that thought away. “I’ll eat my dessert real quick and probably buy stuff to binge eat in the room because…I often get hungry at random hours of the night. If I don’t fall asleep fast enough.” He pointed out. No harm down. Other people eat at night too. And you shouldn’t blame them! Being hungry and trying to sleep is an annoying combo.

Every once in a while a gust of wind would blow. But it was comfortable. There wasn’t much chill in the air only warmth so the cool breezes were welcome. The sky looked beautiful though. He liked when the sun starts to go down. It would cast the most interesting shades of orange, yellows and reds, and the sky would become so dark. Navy blue practically, it was enchanting. Reminded him of a painting.

Now that he thought of it. “You know….” He stopped right where he was. “There’s something I want to get actually. C’mon.” He directed them all the way back to their room on impulse alone and dug through the luggage he barely wanted to touch earlier. He reached his hand deep in there, tossing stuff aside onto his portion of the bed if need be. He just wanted it right now. For some reason he kind of just wanted it in his hands.
                                                                His camera.
                                                                “There you are.” He said as he pulled the object out. May be a bit weird talking to a camera but it was dear to him. And he hadn’t picked it up alone so it sort of had sentimental value. He slowly got back his feet and closed his luggage the best he could with its contents shifted around all sloppily inside of it.

“Random, I know, but I sort of wanted it all of a sudden.” He confessed. Maybe seeing Ikki had done that. Without warning he snapped a picture of Haru. “You’re actually pretty photogenic believe it or not. From certain angles, different lights, some shadows… I can probably capture all kinds of moods using you as my model.” He looked at the picture he had just taken. “Mmm…. yeah, totally.” He said as he looked it over. He was getting ideas again. Thinking of the sorts of projects he could do in the future.

He lowered his camera and stared at the taller male. He inched closer. “You’ve got nice definition to your face too, the cheekbones and structure of the jaw…” He touched the side of Haru’s face without thinking. “You’d definitively look good from some side angles.” Not everyone has that. You sort of had to work with your body in some cases; angles can be tricky because some of them aren’t flattering to everyone. Sometimes a person can’t turn their body a certain way because of the flaws it may emphasis where the face is concerned or in other cases it was their body being shown in an unflattering light. But Haru had a nice face overall so it felt any angle would do him justice. Sort of like Angel’s face, his also looked nice from various standpoints which is why when he wasn’t working people seemed to like photographing him often. If they could get their hands on him.

At some point it felt like he had gone from purely analyzing those cheekbones and jaw line to admiring them or something of the sort. The soft touch to his face turned into a caress almost as he grasped his chin lightly and turned his face so that he could meet his eyes dead on. But he seemed to realize what he was doing and his eyes widened and he snatched his hand away: letting Haru’s face go. “Umm…t-that came from a purely artistic standpoint. Yes.” He cleared his throat and focused his eyes on his camera. “I think I want to take some shots while we head over to the café.” He hung his camera around his neck. “Now that it’s out I won’t have to go looking for it tomorrow if I happen to get the urge to take some pictures.”

Leading the way back out of the room Loren waited for Haru in the hall before resuming their walk. He did take pictures of some of the guests, taking particular interest in capturing those moments when the person didn’t know they were being viewed though his lens. It always intrigued him how a person looks when they aren’t focused on you. Ever just stare at someone when they aren’t looking at you, but are deep in their own thoughts? It could be quite captivating and insightful.

When they walk around the deck Loren snapped some random shots of the dark ocean and the sun sinking ever so slowly in the horizon. He also got some of the people, some of which where standing alone looking out of the ocean. The shops and stores were all lit up from the inside so he took pictures of those too.

It was as he was looking through his camera at something else he can possibly snap a picture of that he noticed he was looking right at the café. He lowered his camera. “Oh, found it. We can go in there and see what they have.” He said with a renewed interest in….well…..eating.

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((OOC: Cx Got pretty carried away with this one which is a good thing because it means I really felt like writing lol. Loren was sort of overdue. I actually briefly forgot I was supposed to post him. ))

▉Cruise ship: hall outside dining hall--deck---room---cafe ▉ Haru ▉ talking, looking around, & thinking

Dessert Devour

Silvanius
                                                                Lotta mentions of Ikki so I quoted ya

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I'm So Fancy
                  xxx==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ======== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Rin didn't mind being by himself during this time since Constant was the last person he wanted to talk to or see. Sure he himself may have went overboard with touching him and all but he couldn't help it! Something came over him and he felt so bad for the man and wanted to let him know that he was there for him and he cared. It was a weird way to show it but it was a spur of the moment that he couldn't control which obviously backfired on him. Honestly he was really considering getting himself a separate room but there was no point in all of that. He'd have to face Constant again sooner or later but in the meantime he was going to avoid him like the plague.

As much as he liked it his alone time didn't last very long, a surprising presence came his way and it wasn't anything normal. Once he felt someone or something nuzzle his arm he tensed up and almost distanced himself when he looked down at the guy. "Excuse you..?" He said with a puzzled look but calmed down a bit when he got a good look at him and his explanation for his actions. It was still weird no doubt but in an odd way this person was pretty cute..he was a person right? His actions were making him think otherwise..maybe he met a neko or something like it..those aren't real though..right?

"Um...I'm fine? Though you probably shouldn't do that to people you don't know very well, it's cute but odd to say the least." He said then pet his head, at least he thought he was supposed to pet him since he was still unsure about what or who this person even was.He soon looked over to Constant's direction and wondered if the man noticed how far away he was and how much he wanted to keep the distance. At this point Constant could do whatever he wanted to do, Rin was leaving and that was that. Maybe he could get this little neko to come along with him?

"Hey I know this is going to sound weird but I'm trying to keep as much distance away from someone here so whoever you are do you mind coming with me? I guess I could take you shopping or something...away from here at least." He sighed then put out his cigarette and looked the new face up and down. He could probably use some new clothes but at least Rin didn't say it outloud! "What's your name anyway? Mine's Rin."

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”

Location: Stores
                                                                      Mood: Upset, Distant
                                                                      Company: Some cat person?
                                                                      Translation:N/A

Silvanius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces