• Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

When he finally opened his eyes (well…. eye) he noticed instantly the lack of sunlight. Were the blinds closed?

Ugh…. And why in the world did he feel so weighed down? Alexis shifted his body slowly and separated his folded hands. He put his arms down by his sides, but noticed that a warm body was in the way because his elbow bumped against something. He gradually propped himself up with his elbows and looked down...to find Dylan snuggled up against his body: his arm encircled his waist and his head rested against his chest. As the blonde moved a bit the other man’s head moved with him, but by the looks of it, not enough to actually wake him up.

…No wonder he couldn’t move around freely.

Alexis just stared down at him; he could have got up immediately, if he was the type to be bothered by this. But he wasn’t. He sometimes used Dylan as a body pillow so it wasn’t like he minded touching when they were sleeping. Not like the guy has a contagious disease or anything. Actually, he’s pretty sure that Dylan has probably slept this close to him before. He couldn’t be so sure though since his mind is usually in a fog in the morning and he hardly notices how they are lying down. It’s also safe to assume he has unraveled himself from him countless times in the past without looking down at how they are positioned.

Minutes ticked by, and Alexis continued to stare.
                                    Look at that innocent little face; you would never think this guy is a stripper. He looks too much like a good kid. But some would like to differ on whether or not stripping is bad to begin with. Still, Alexis was pretty sure if those who knew this guy were aware of his little ‘job’ they wouldn’t approve.

He was in no hurry to get up so he just laid down again only this time he was wide awake and thinking to himself.

With both hands he brushed his bangs back from his face, it revealed the fake right eye as well. Absently he played with the colored oval, designed to look as realistic as possible only it had a sparking orange colored iris. Not like it mattered since you couldn’t see it anyway with the eye patch he constantly wore and the loads of blonde hair that was often hanging in his face. Though it moved with his other eye one could probably figure out it wasn’t a real eye if you watched the way the light reflects on it, or notice the fact that the pupil doesn’t dilate.

He was going to remove it, since he couldn’t remember the last time he rinsed it off, but he decided to keep it in. He turned his head slightly looking for his phone to check the time. He didn’t know how much time has passed since he first fell asleep but he had a feeling he had slept a bit longer than he had intended.
                                    He found his phone eventually and the fact that Rebecca hadn’t bothered calling him in the past hour minutes or so came as a small surprise, especially after what had happened at his parents’ house. She was the kind of person who would call a person obsessively. He didn’t think the fact that she hasn’t called was anything significant though. He was pretty sure she might try calling later….or in a few days. Depends on whether or not she wants to hear his voice right now.

Did he feel bad for poor ol Rebecca: not really. She had already known how difficult he could be, by now the whole thing with Dylan… She should have seen it coming. He’s cheated on her numerous times already: with complete strangers. With all the sleeping around he does you’d think he probably has slept with her at least once….but he hasn’t.

Alexis closed his eyes for a few more minutes, but a woman’s voice sounded through on an intercom, she said something about a meeting. Alexis’s eyes popped open again. Great. That means he’d have to get up for sure. Oh well. He would have gotten up eventually anyhow; only thing was now he was doing it sooner.

Hmm….
                                    He looked down at Dylan…. Guess he needed to get this guy up too. Dylan also was hanging onto his body and that made it hard for him to get up. Alexis sat up and put his body weight on his elbow. He nudged the red head’s body. “Yo…. sleeping beauty,” he said loudly in the other’s ear, he waited a while but Dylan hardly moved. What was he, knocked out cold? Alexis leaned down toward his ear again; he ran his tongue along it and gave Dylan’s earlobe a nibble. “Get your a** up. Besides I can’t get up unless you move, your body is practically anchoring me to the bed. Any other time I’d welcome it but now is not one of those times.”

It took a bit of time but eventually Dylan’s grip on him eased up and Alexis was able to slip out of bed. After standing up he stretched his limbs, “You hear that woman’s voice, that's an indication it's time to get up. Sadly.” (Well chances were Dylan probably hadn’t heard her voice.) “We’re expected to go to a meeting.” He lowered his arms back down by his sides and looked him over, “I doubt you’re waltzing out of here like that. I’ll wait for you, doesn’t really matter.” He wandered into the bathroom to fix his hair a bit and splash some water on his face.

For the sake of appearances Alexis had waited for Dylan before leaving. When they did exit their room he casually grabbed his hand thinking it was probably needed; it felt weird but oh well…he was the one who needed this to look real to continue to dodge Rebecca and the possibility of people calling him a phony. It caused people to stare, some curiously, others looked straight up lost but many of the women smiled or looked on with flushing faces. Sort of worked to their advantage since the crowded halls would divide like the red sea and let them through, because most of the people were too distracted by the sight of them to keep walking.

The meeting was boring, and Alexis had felt tempted to take a second nap, right there in the dining hall. But he had forced himself to at least look interested. However it had looked more like he was spacing out every once in a while.

When they finally let him go he had to stretch a second time. “This is sort of a slow day..” He commented to himself, but this was only the beginning afterall, of course it was slow. All would be as it should be later on. Right now he wanted to get out of here all these people were stinking up his air. He took Dylan’s hand as if it was within his rights to just grab a hold of it like that. “Shall we go darling? Honestly I’d rather slip out quick now before these people start plugging up the doorway.” Now that everyone was standing there were clusters of people standing all around, they had to weave around them to get to the doorway. Some of the people were standing around talking so getting out onto the side dock wasn’t all that difficult.

Once they were out along the deck and he could feel the wind slightly in his hair he slowed his pace a bit. “Well aren’t you just adorable cuddling up beside me like that.” He commented after a while, “Is my body really that comforting to you?” He hadn’t really said anything about how he had noticed Dylan laying next to him, until now that is.

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...cruise ship: his room--meeting--side dock | With...Dylan...whatever people are in the background | Doing what...waking up, thinking, talking, walking | Feeling...bored, calm etc.
                                    Neon Beats
                                    OOC: Figured I'd hurry up and put him out there.

User Image

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Ikki listened to what the other said on the drive to the ship, he had noticed the other reacting to touch more often than not but didn’t want to say anything in regards to it in case the other reacted rather badly to it. He didn’t want to say anything other than what he was already saying in any event. Majority of the time, he was far too oblivious to see anything that concerned Angel around, the time he had called Angel’s name three times in the house and those three times the other hadn’t replied, he had to go over to the other and touch him to get his attention. What had Angel been in such a dep thought over?

None of that mattered as he heard what Angel said, “It’s not that annoying..”

Was it really not that annoying? Ikki felt differently about that, he thought he was a huge thorn in Angel’s side, which hadn’t made things that much easier between the two of them. Ikki always thought ‘what if Angel hates me? When is he going to kick me out? I’m far too annoying for him. When is Angel going to toss me to the side like an abandoned toy?’ Thoughts like that kept running through his mind which isn’t all that unusual considering what his life was like, everyone in his past abandoned him at one point or another.

“But that little talk does need to happen, it’s been too long already.”

The talk between Alan and himself was something he wasn’t sure he wanted to go through with, what if Alan tried something? Maybe Ikki could ask Angel to come with him, the photographer shook that thought out of his mind, he needed to do it alone and be the bigger man if Alan wasn’t going to be the bigger man himself. He felt the other lean on him as a soft emotion of comfort. Is this what comfort felt like? He never exactly got much of it growing up except from his fathers before they died. The rest of the time growing up caused him to grow up very fast, a little too fast for the other t deal with everything, well at least he was given some time to be the kid he was meant to be before everything exploded in his face when he got home.

“As for being lousy company, I’m worse company than you so I wouldn’t worry about that, or the memories. So far you’ve been doing fine without them.”

Had Ikki really been doing fine without his memories? He was missing so much vital information that he needed to get his mind back on track and back to work. He didn’t want to be a huge burden to the other, that was something he was always worried about more often than not. Though he would most likely never actually admit it out loud.

When Angel replied to the other question he had asked, he thought about why it was that. Why was it exciting and boring at the same time? It made little sense to Ikki at all, but he didn’t say anything back to it. Soon came the answer to the other question “I wouldn’t worry too much about getting lost. Even if you did I’d just track you down, or you could find your way back to our room and meet me there.”

A blush flourished across his cheeks and he placed his head in his hands, hoping the blush would go away since they were at the ship. Angel would track him down if he got lost on the ship, no he wouldn’t. Ikki shook his head, he didn’t know where that came from but of course Angel would come for him if he got lost… wouldn’t he? He looked up at Angel, then bit his bottom lip and shook his head wanting to tug at his hair again, but didn’t do it as he didn’t want Angel to know he was stressing about something, plus Angel was getting out of the cab and Ikki would have to do that too. Following Angel out of the cab, he followed him with his suitcase until they go to their room.

His blush having vanished, looked at the back of Angel, he had been wanting to touch Angel more recently, wanting to know the other more than what he was supposed to know. After getting to the room, Ikki placed his bags down and looked around the room very interestingly, but soon an announcement aired and the photographer didn’t really feel like going, though it seemed mandatory, so he left with Angel to go see what was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skippy-a-roo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour, one stupid hour later and Ikki was doing his best to not fall asleep listening to this stuff, he just wanted to head back to the room and sleep the very strenuous and stressful day away. Looking at Angel, he bit his bottom lip and looked anywhere but at him. How was Ikki supposed to tell Angel he liked him? Surely the other would push him away for even thinking about that. Feeling a headache coming on, Ikki took a drink from the water glass Angel had so generously filled for him, waiting for the pounding of his head to stop, but it didn’t seem like it would stop anytime soon.

The food was splendid but Ikki decided he needed more sleep, looking over at Angel, he gave him a quick tap on the shoulder and told him he was going back to the room. Leaving the room, he didn’t want to stick around, because all the talking was getting to his head and making his head pound even more. Walking down the walkway to the room, he leaned against the wall, he wasn’t that far from the meeting was being held, but he honestly didn’t want to stick around for too much longer.

He waited at the wall for a few minutes, waiting for the pounding to slow or stop. It felt like someone was punching through his head and into his brain directly and it honestly wasn’t fun to be honest.

User Image

Sariyanna

Noob

User Image

[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
Wanna' taste? I won't bite.
Brain Activity: Cruise Vacation! Should I be terrified or excited?
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

Yo…. sleeping beauty,” Dylan felt a loud ringing in his ear, but decided to continue catching a few winks. Or at least, until something ran the length of his ear, followed by a faint sensation of either a nibble or a sting. He pried open his heavy eyelids, and glanced at Alexis propped on his elbows with blurry vision as the ceiling light illuminating the room shone in his face. “Get your a** up. Besides I can’t get up unless you move, your body is practically anchoring me to the bed. Any other time I’d welcome it but now is not one of those times.” the blonde male remarked, clearly telling Dylan to release his grip. And he did, so that Alexis had room to slide out of bed. He was still in a dazed, confused state, looking around wondering where he was even though he'd never left. The suite was the same as before few moments ago - untouched, and so as their luggage piled by the wardrobe. Only difference was the ambience, several lamps and lights were switched on, and the sky outside was a transition of purple, red to orange hues that blended harmoniously, creating the same reflection on the somewhat still sea. Twilight is approaching.

Alexis informed the ginger haired male that they and other guests were summoned for a meeting, and nice enough, he volunteered to wait for Dylan to change - not like he could pretentiously entering the dining hall in his current get-up. He didn't want to keep anyone waiting, nor attend the ceremony late, and briefly cleaned himself up. He went to the bathroom to splash some water on his face and changed into a more comfortable attire, brown drawstrings and a gray-white shirt. Alexis never specified a certain dress code, so something casual should be acceptable. It's a holiday cruise. Duh. Any more formal than that would be simply homologous to work - only on water. He made a few final touches by spiking his hair up, just a bit, and he was ready.

The two left their suite and walked towards the hall located a few floors down. Right after they exited their suite, Alexis casually grabbed Dylan by his hand as they walked, like any couple would. Unfortunately they're not, but throughout the trip they have to pretend at least in front of the potential paparazzi and media lurking around among high-profiled celebrities as well as regular vacationers. So holding hands was probably the most basic, yet convincing act to validate their 'relationship'. As feigned as it was, Dylan did momentarily blush at the almost surreal, realistic sight of Alexis walking by his side, holding hands, creating an illusion in his head that Alexis was his real boyfriend. His head was high in the clouds, even if the bliss was rather brief before reminding himself his motives of the trip. It did cause people to stare, some curiously, others looked straight up lost but many of the women smiled or looked on with flushing faces. Upon reaching the hall, where even more people crowded the hall, Dylan walked closer to Alexis and grabbed onto his arm as they approached. Much to their advantage, the presumably convinced crowd divided, leaving a clear-cut path for them to go through. The red head received multiple looks but all can be summed up as confused.

Nothing much happened at the meeting. Few welcome speeches, even more introductory speeches. It was like college orientation all over again. As interesting and engaging they were with the audience, Dylan still felt like resuming his nap right on the spot, just as much as Alexis wanted to. The blonde's expression was readable - he''s as bored as he was. However, this was a rich man's place, and Dylan needed to present himself well, or maybe, decent. The best part of the meeting was it ending, and as the audience clapped, he followed suit. Not because it was particularly interesting or whatever but because he finally got to leave. His sentiments resonated with the others as they clustered at the entrances, struggling to leave to their respective activities. Alexis again took Dylan’s hand without consent, and sad “Shall we go darling? Honestly I’d rather slip out quick now before these people start plugging up the doorway.” Dylan nodded and trailed Alexis as they left through the side doors for they were less flooded with people. Occasionally when the red head's grip slipped from his, he'd grabbed ahold of his wrist and forcefully drag him close while they slithered their way out.

On the deck, Dylan's skin tingled at the gentle breeze's caress. Alexis slowed his pace, only to ask him something. “Well aren’t you just adorable cuddling up beside me like that.” He commented after a while, “Is my body really that comforting to you?

"Easy there blondie, even if I do find pleasure in cuddling up beside you, don't expect me to admit all sweet-like in your face. I still don't like you entirely." Dylan retorted jokingly, sliding his hand into the other's. He genuinely did enjoy every moment of it, but there are boundaries that he needed to respect. Then again, not like he acknowledges them to begin with. He turned around to face Alexis, tiptoeing to reach his face for a peck on his cheek. "But I'll be honest, you are kind of enjoyable to sleep with." He grabbed Alexis' hand and told him that he wanted to tour the place for a bit, since he didn't manage to do so earlier in the afternoon. As they walked aimlessly through the corridors and hallways, his still wondered why was he naturally attracted to Alexis out of the blue, even after all that had happened. Did he enjoy this abusive-ish relationship, having Alexis dominate and toy with him whenever he desires? Or was it because of his resonance towards his situation with all the expectations, arranged marriage bullcrap?

The ship was gigantic, like two or three hotels smashed into one. As they toured, they noticed the various facilities and amenities available for the guests comfort and entertainment. The upper floors having the conventional pool deck, restaurants, spas, game rooms, entertainment sections like clubs and bars, but the lower floors were unique. There were boutiques and shops open to guests who needed to shop, and FedEx couldn't deliver their goods in the middle of the ocean. They were pretty predictable with all the luxurious brands adjacent to one another, but one managed to catch his attention, and not in a good way. Dylan examined further, and the continuing rows of boutiques were more of entertainment, urban styled. This one specifically had a bright neon pink sign which displayed "NAUGHTY" conspicuously, standing out from the several consecutive shops beside it. The glass windows were dark and tinted, with a small note by the top right corner of the glass surface - only 18 and above!. He blushed and immediately turned away and tugged on Alexis' sleeve telling him to walk further on. Instinctively, Dylan was sure what ensues if the two stuck around longer.

"Ehem.. I think we should go back to our suite now."

Extra Info: Dylan's Apartment
                                                  Sariyanna
                                                  Done. smile

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Childhood Runaway | Former Adult film Actor | Director and Script Writer
▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦xMY MOUTH IS LIKE A MAGICIAN'S HAT
xxxxxxxxxxxYOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO COME OUT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOF IT

xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━XXX━━━━━━━━━
User Image
                            EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE...

Valentin had sat in the meeting among people he hardly recognized and listened absently . He sat arms folded over his chest and legs stretched out busy chomping the gum in his mouth and blowing bubbles. One woman who worked on the ship had stared at him when she had walked by; he had stopped right in the midst of blowing a bubble. It popped and he had smiled a bit at her while he pulled it back into his mouth for another chewing session. He knew why she had been staring…most likely….he was good looking! And his gum chewing was probably distracting and troublesome. The smile had meant to be an apology of sorts and she reluctantly moved along after casting one last glance his way.

His lips moved once more, chewing contently. He tapped his painted nails on his bicep and reached up to adjust the beanie on his head—shifted the hat back so that more of his bangs were revealed.

He sighed and rotated his neck a bit. Under the table he just started texting for no particular reason.
                            Val: Hey hey Franz, I’m bored =(

Franz: Why are you texting me? You saw me a little while ago..

Val: I kno but I’m stuck n this borin meeting -__- I need a distraction and u r it!

Franz: Just listen to what those people have to say, okay? And try not to get into trouble.

Val: Awww ur no fun at alllll..... But don't worry I still luv u! <3

Franz: .....

Val continued to bother Franz, who he knew through work and had worked with on most of his filming projects. Franz was happily married, with two small children; he was sort of the serious type. Hardly smiled from what Valentin had seen but then again maybe his lack of smiles was due to him annoying him so frequently or troubling him with his presence and exasperating antics. The guy was also in his early thirties but he was still very handsome. This vacation was the only thing keeping the director from bothering him, which was a favorite of his. Val often showed up at people's houses uninvited and Franz was one of those people who knew of this bad habit first hand.

Valentin teased Franz to his heart’s content, and would have said much more but his phone was vibrating heavily. A call popped up on the screen. Mmm.....this is? Valentin quickly sent Franz a message that he was going to take a call and that he'd talk to him later. Secretly the other man was probably relieved.

The meeting was almost over but Val felt he would probably be seen as rude for walking out to take a call that probably wasn't important. He still did though because his butt hurt from sitting and he felt that there was hardly anything else in this meeting that he really needed to hear.

To be blunt he wanted to leave.

He had walked out pretending he had something important to do, but all in all he really didn’t. He pressed the call button.

“I wish you had told me you were going away. I would have wished you a nice trip properly!” A woman’s voice had echoed from the other end of the phone. Val blinked, having exited the area he was wandering away from the doorway and moving a bit further down the hall. “Jesse it’s alright. It’s not that big of a deal, a little change…yes, but that’s about it.” He chuckled. Jessica was sort of like his mother, but…he never really called her that, nor had she or Marlene called him their son. Still, their relationship did very much feel like that; they didn’t need to label each other to acknowledge the familial connection between them.

“Marlene knew where you were going but I didn’t! She made it seem like you were off to do more filming!” A pause followed her upset voice and Val could only assume that Marlene was probably in the same room as her, and she was glaring at her right now as she was talking to him. He waited out the silence, partially to see what she would say next, and partially because he didn’t really know what to say. "I'm grouchy now" she said next with a clear pout in her voice and he burst out laughing. "I'm sorry but you're just too cute."

"Yeah well...bring me something back okay?"

"Sure, ein Souvenir, keine problem." (A souvenir, no problem.) He leaned his back against the wall. In the background he could tell the meeting was over judging by the amount of people taking their leave, though the dining hall still remained pretty full. His violet eyes took in the different bodies. Not yet were the halls packed, so he could easily take in each and every individual person. Maybe the reason he had noticed the tall man with the bluish white hair was because of just that: the color of his hair.

"Alright then I guess I'll see you in two weeks." Jessica said in a gloomy voice. "Yup! If you're so down why don't you just spank Marlie, I'm sure you'll feel better then." He suggested mischievously, which she laughed at. She joked that maybe she will try that and just before the call ended he could hear her calling her partner's name playfully as she searched for her. Would be funny if she actually did try that.
                            Afterwards Val slipped his phone in his pocket, and watched the other male who was a little distance away from him. He watched him for a bit with those bright purple eyes before separating himself from the wall and walking over.

"Was haben wir denn hier , ein schöner Mann ganz allein?"(What do we have here, a handsome man all alone?) He had started with clear interest. His feet stopped right before the photographer as he planted himself comfortably before him."Do you perhaps need some help?" He continued and smoothly brought himself closer. It had looked as though the pain was being felt in his head so his fingertips had moved to touch those white bangs instinctively. "You look a bit distressed and I have a weakness for men who are tall and handsome." His free hand snaked down to take one of the person's hands and he used this to yank him away from the wall so his body bumped into his. He then placed a arm loosely around the slim waist just to keep him there. Once this happened Val leaned in a bit and got a small smell of him, whatever body wash that was he was smelling, it's aroma was heavenly.. "Mmm...you smell good." He said with a bit of awe in his voice. The side of his face rubbed along the person's cheek and neck, his eyes closed because he was just trying to enjoy this a bit. "Your skin is soft too. Sweet."

His eyes popped open, he rested his chin lightly on the other's shoulder. "I like you already."He had commented playfully before shifting his arms so closed around the stranger's body.He held on. The euphoria of feeling a warm body made his cheeks a bit pink."You have such nice form. Look nice. Smells nice. Feels nice. Solch ein Traum wahr!" (Such a dream come true!) He sighed with content after a second or two. He angled his head a bit to focus on the person's face. Then he winked. "I'm Valentin by the way."

BUT FEW EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

XXXXXXXXTHE MORE WEIRD YOU ARE, THE MORE FUN YOU ARE
                            User Image
                            XXXXX¤I'm bothering this person...noone--Franz & Jessica (via phone)--Snowy haired dude! | ¤Having a bit of fun...sitting around, walking around, talking and... | ¤You'll find me around here...hall near the dinning hall | ¤Of course I'm in good spirits with a side of...curiosity
                            ▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦ ▉▉ ████████████████████████████████████ ████████████
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
                            Silvanius
                            OOC: Well.....done!

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

I don't want to see 
Another "Jinshinjiko" 
Good-bye to another 
That we never knew

Haruki Kaminaga 

Haru, Haruki, Haruki Kokoro, Ruki-chan 
The Street Musician / Waiter

Silent confessions 
Of pain and sorrow 
Through this 
Now on the train

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ 

tab Leaning over his bag as he tried to dig out his chapstick Haru tried to calm himself, letting his face cool as he applied the cream to his lips. Then Loren spoke about the sleeping situation. Was he uncomfortable about it, or just worried about Haru's feelings about it? The better question though at the moment was how exactly to respond to the situation at hand without it coming off as kind of weird. They were friends, right, not like a romantic couple or anything... And they were same the gender, right, so it was fine... Right? The increased pounding inside Haru's chest argued otherwise, but soon he spoke anyways against it's consent, "Oh no, it's fine," he started before he was interrupted by the announcement and so he just gave up on saying anything else beyond that and just nodded, and the two went off to the meeting, which, to an extent, made Haru's head spin.

tab After the meeting finished, first of all, Haru was still feeling like an awkward turtle about the sleeping arrangements... Not so much the arrangement itself but he was more troubled about his emotional reactions to it. Still, there was no way that he could have a crush on Loren, right? I mean, he had had crushes before right? And they felt just like this, right? But, you know, they were on girls... Girls who generally were not interested in him... Did that mean that he should keep it under wraps... He certainly wouldn't want to do a love confession if he wasn't sure, and further more, if it could screw up his one really tight friendship he had in the states. Yes, no, love confessions were out of the question... It wasn't like he was sure that this is what this was anyways...

tab Silently he just followed Loren out of the meeting like a lost puppy, not really taking any serious note of anyone else he knew that was on the cruise, though there were a few familiar faces. During the meeting itself though, Haru was too busy trying to understand the rapid fire English that was being spoken by the staff of the ship that he basically tuned out everyone around him.

tab Soon Loren turned to him and spoke, "Uh..." things to do, people to see? He hadn't really thought about it since his head was still wrapped up in placed he should not be letting it go. "Uh, I don't know... I didn't rearry notice who all is onboard because I was focusing so much on trying to understand..." he admitted sheepishly looking over at his friend, "And I don't rearry know what there is to do on the ship, so maybe just wonder around some?" he sugguested, but he felt like that was probably a kind of lame idea. Maybe Loren would have something better?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ 

User ImageUser ImageUser Image 

Doki doki
Sariyanna

Silvanius

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Company: Heba & Others
                                                        Emotion: Curious
                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________

tab Kali listened to the other's response and then before anything else came on, Heba already had assumptions about where the pole-dancer's mind had gone, and admittedly, he was spot on. The Egyptian said for him not to worry about what his family would say about things when it reached them. Still, Kali knew what kind of beliefs his family held and he knew that it would not go well. Still, Heba himself seemed to not care about that so much. It was almost as if he thought it would be better if his family cut him off for the sake of his native country. Thinking about the issues though that went on with the family, Heba's car being one of them, he could kind of understand that way of thinking. If his father were in charge of a large group of people and was pissing money away on things like that, he would want to get away from it too for the sake of those other people. It was a really selfless way of thinking and Kali was kind of impressed with that since many people who come from money don't think that way.

tab Then the Spaniard remembered he would be sleeping in the same bed with his cat-like manager now... This wasn't such a big issue, was it? He didn't think it really was. It would not be the first time they slept in the same place... After all, Heba often picked him up when he was too trashed to really do much of anything, so it wasn't too much different from that... Except at those times, they were not pretending to be in a relationship, and Heba hadn't kissed him at that point... Or at least not that he could remember. He had a lot of memory gaps from excessive alcohol consumption.

tab Soon Heba was calling a friend to pick up his car at the dock, so it was officially settled that he would be coming along. Once those things were settled, the boy mentioned about going out and looking around the ship, but not wanting to shop that much because of the price. It didn't really matter to Kali, about money, since all of his was made through honest work. It wouldn't hurt to spend some on making sure the boy is in clean clothes during the trip. Just as they were about to head out though an announcement came on saying that everyone needed to attend a meeting. "Let's have a look see after the meeting what all is around and maybe find you something in your size to wear on the trip," he gave a slight laugh as they headed out towards the meeting.

tab The meeting itself was not that bad. It wasn't too long or anything, so he could see who all was there. There were actually quite a few familiar faces, but the face he was most surprised to see was that of the dare devil, Storm. He was the last person he ever thought would take a vacation, but he was willing to bet that Karl was the one that forced him to do it, and probably patted him down before hand. He though he had seen someone like that getting patted down in the parking lot one of the times they were out there. However, what was more surprising was that he was with another male with purple hair that was NOT Wayde, although Wayde was of course there as well. Kali couldn't recall having ever seen this other person before, but based on how they came in together, and how Storm casually followed him out of the meeting as well afterwards, he could only assume they some how knew one another? At any rate, it was none of his business.

tab "So, let's maybe walk around a little and find some shops?" he asked Heba as they headed out of the meeting themselves, a lot of other people still around, others having departed already.

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

LOVE ISN'T

♬~I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART, I-I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          User Image
                                                                    i don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did ☆ ☆

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                                                    x♯ who you are, where you're from, don't care what you did
                                                                    xxwoah woah woah

Constant entered the room and looked at Rin, the cheeky little thing was trying to flirt with him. Watching him from his position on the bed, he smirked. Oh he was going to enjoy this far too much, listening to the male speak when he was talking about his fiancé left a horrible taste in his mouth, but at least if Rin was talking about her, it would give him some clear satisfaction to say in the least. “So who was that girl Constant? Are you already cheating on me?!” Rin’s pitched voice at that second sounded like a slightly jealous lover, but Constant knew better to assume anything, actions spoke loud than words anyway. “Rin, baby why would I cheat on you with her,” he asked sultry like adding in the smirk for extra effect, “and if you must know. That was my fiancé, the one I’m not wanting to marry or don’t intend to marry as the case really is.” He said poison dripping from his lips to the green haired male that was currently inching his way closer.

Feeling being pushed down onto the bed by his shoulders, he narrowed his eyes at the other. This boy was playing a very dangerous game, Constant could easily break his arm or arms if they went too close to his back. Not that anyone other than Kali actually knew about his past back in Spain. Letting out a low growl from his throat as a warning to Rin, he let out a little chuckle. “She’ll learn her place soon enough, I’ll show her, her place.” He added mischievously as his hands went and snaked under Rin’s shirt and snaked across his bare skin, the lips moved ever closer to the others own lips. When he was just inches from the others lips, an announcement aired over the intercoms, well geez… didn’t the people over the intercom know how to ruin a hot and rather sizzling moment?

Looking at Rin, he looked back at the others lips hearing him say something, he then let out a deep sigh. “Oh don’t worry baby. Those lips wont be cold for long, once the meeting is over, I will take you back to the room and I will kiss those sexy lips of yours rather senseless.” He said adding in a wink to the other before opening the door for the other to go through and for them both to go to the meeting together like a proper couple.

~~~~Skippy a roo~~~~~

The meeting was said and done and Constant was doing his best to keep his eyes open while his doll like fiancé was staring daggers at him, he couldn’t be bothered dealing with her, but she was coming over to him the moment the meeting was over. His childhood friend had let everything go to her head, her fame making her more cocky than Constant would ever admit out loud and the guitarist thought he had an ego, this girl was surely something else as she came and sat down on his lap. “Constant, you’re straight, you used to play with the girls back in high school, dump the poor schmuk or drop the façade and come back to me baby.” Those words disgusted Constant more than she would ever realize.

“A, I was never yours to begin with and B, I was never straight, just because you always saw me with girls means nothing … darling.” HHe drawled out and stood up, the fiancé falling off of his lap with a thud on her butt. Constant just glared at her and walked over to Rin and sighed, placing a kiss on the others cheek, he didn’t want to be here anymore, it was rather stupid to be honest. “I’ll let you deal the blows to plastic here. I’m afraid from her stunt earlier that I would rather hit her and knock her down a few pegs physically, but I am never able to hit a girl, so please… do what you will won’t you Rin?” He asked, whispering into the others ear, before walking off, not watching where he was going and running into Elliot. Having been looking at the ground, he looked at Elliot and just looked away to the side nervously rubbing the back of his neck. “Sorry about that Elliot.” He said nervously not sure what to say to his younger half brother. The plastic doll watched everything then turned to look at Rin, what was his problem? “What do you want you seaweed hair coloured squirt.” She said nonchalantly as she straightened her back, looking Rin down with an obvious smirk, Constant on the other hand wanted to let the other cool off like Rin had suggested, but the force to explain his situation was greater than anything else in the world. He wanted so badly to tell Elliot why their father had told him to keep quiet about it all, he wanted to tell the other the reason why, he wanted to tell him everything.

He wanted to be there for Elliot when his parents wouldn’t, his mother was supposed to be here by the time he came back from the vacation. Constant never got that much physical or emotional affection from his parents, Elliot’s father was always in the States, not much contact there unless the man came over to Spain or he went there for a holiday. His Stepfather? Not a lot much physical love or affection from that man since he was always a drunkard and his mother? She was always away working and when she did spend time with him, he was grateful for every moment with her.

“Look, Elliot… before you go getting mad at me again and not look at me for days on end or even speak to me, or even yell at me with profanities, can I explain my side of the story? I feel like I should justify why I kept that secret hidden away, unless father already told you?” He asked quizzically, trying to start a brotherly conversation.

“I can understand if you wish to push me away or remove me from your life, hell… even I would do that if I were in your shoes. Hiding a secret for that long isn’t something that was easy, it chewed me up inside to even do that to you, but I had made a promise not to say anything.” He said looking into Elliot’s eyes needing something, anything, for his brother to say any words at all.

ALWAYS FAIR

Rikasha17

Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

“I could probably make you say it.” He remarked with a smirk, and then glanced away. “Later.” Take that and spin it any way you want. For the second time Dylan acknowledged he liked sleeping with him and Alexis chimed in a little, ‘of course you do.’ Afterwards he led the way saying he wanted to look around and he pretty much let him drag him around. His blue eye wandered around looking at the people they past and the establishments that were either still closed or in the process of opening.

He was pretty impartial to Dylan…it would seem. Didn’t hate nor like his company. It was the middle of the road with him pretty much. He liked him the most when they were in bed together, but his interest didn’t seem to extend past those boundaries. If it did the blonde didn’t notice. But he was pretty out of touch with his deepest feelings; there were likely things he hasn’t come to realize even now, because of his unwillingness to think about certain topics: like whether or not he was capable of love, and what sexual orientation fit him.

He could be gay, he could be bisexual, and he could be a straight guy…who happens to like trying stuff out. He actually did not care which one it was because it wouldn’t change anything. Not really. His parents may be disgusted or disappointed but he could live with that.

Alexis had started off chasing chicks but ended up being chased by guys too and after a while he noticed he didn’t really hate it, even though some of his escort clients wanted things from him he wasn’t all that prepared to give. He’d been tied up by one guy so that he could fully ‘enjoy himself’, and he was…into that sort of thing—but oh Alexis had given him permission to do so… partially because it was all about the client and the physical limitations would come in handy when he started to change his mind later just because it felt weird. But he lightened up to it all and let’s just say the restraints weren’t needed anymore after a while. Nowadays he wasn’t really all that opposed to certain methods…. which explains why things have taken such an ‘interesting’ turn with Dylan.

Alexis liked sex, but didn’t seem to like anything else that involved another person on an intimate level. Sentimental conversation….eh….not for him. He’ll listen…sometimes, but if you want words of wisdom or encouragement you could forget it. He likely wouldn’t tell you anything useful. He could try. Fake it, though it would probably be painful to do in the first place. Dylan did say he had something to say to him and he wasn’t entirely sure what that conversation was going to be about but he said he was going to listen…. even if he wasn’t entirely sure if it was a story he’d want to be shared with him.

Alexis looked down at their linked hands. Touch. Physical contact.

That didn’t really bother him either, so long as a person didn’t grab his *ss or something. But he sometimes didn’t tolerate it depending on who it was doing it. He didn’t really let Rebecca touch him…. willingly, and he often hated it when his mother did—even though it never used to bother him before.

His gaze stared at their connected hands without blinking, his feet moved mechanically in the right direction since Dylan was playing the role of his guide.

A hand reaching out to him….

He had just stared at it that time hadn’t he?
                                    The hand….

After he tore his gaze from her outstretched hand and looked up, he could see Rebecca’s frown. “C’mon, take my hand.”
                                    “Why?” He had asked flatly—without thinking, while standing in the doorway of his place; the door was barely open. It had looked like he was ready to slam it in her face at any moment.
                                    “I want to go someplace with you—you hardly go anywhere now. Let’s go somewhere…okay?”

He hesitated then glanced inside at something. She assumed what it was he was looking for.
                                    “Don’t worry about your eye, it’s not like I can see it. Your hair has grown quite a bit so I can’t see your empty eye socket anyway. It’s not going to gross me out.” She reached her hand out further as she stood on his front step.

He stared some more, but then reached behind him and grabbed the doorknob, he pulled the door closed as he stepped outside and locked it. Rebecca’s hand was still waiting so he just shrugged and took it. She pulled him closer and linked her arm with his. His dull eyes stared straight ahead but he couldn’t help but repeatedly look down. The sun made him squint.

“Let’s go out for a bit. Is that okay?”
                                    “Yeah.”
                                    “You’re sure?”
                                    “Yeah…. pretty much.” He said plainly and shrugged. He was pretty neutral about this but he was vaguely aware of the fact that more of him wanted to go back in his house. Go inside....and just lie around. But he had been doing that earlier, and yesterday, and the day before that, and...last week.

He didn't really feel alive--even though he was; all that reminded him of this was the sights and smells, the heat of the sun and the physical contact from the female next to him.

She walked him down to her car saying that she had switched cars today so the paparazzi wouldn’t be able to spot them so easily. That had probably been more for his sake than her’s. Though he doubted the flashing cameras or onslaught of questions were likely to bother him—he hardly noticed anything anymore.

“Your parents are still worried, I am too... I hope you get back to being your old self soon. I miss him.” He looked away from her as she sighed quietly.
                                    His old self…

Alexis realized that he was staring at the ocean. It looked like the ship was moving. The tug on his arm made him turn his head and look at Dylan.
                                    "Ehem.. I think we should go back to our suite now." He had said and Alexis just stared at him. “What are you talking about?…“ He looked at the stores. Dylan was trying to continue walking and their linked hands began to tug Alexis’ arm because he had stopped completely. He shifted his gaze back to him, tilting his head up haughtily his heavy lidded eyes focusing on the red head’s face. Oh I see.” He commented mirthfully. “What?…You don’t wanna browse a bit?” He said and tugged his hand so that Dylan stumbled back by his side. As if they were going anywhere now that he saw this.

His glittering eyes looked back at the store. “Looks like fun in there, why don’t we check it out? See what they got.” He wasn’t really suggesting anything; he was stating what they were going to do next. It wasn’t up for discussion. He dragged Dylan into the store.

The people inside smiled heavily at them, and analyzed them at the same time. Alexis ignored them and navigated the place, looked at the merchandise but he kept a hold on Dylan like he thought he’d try to sneak off someplace if he didn’t. Even when he let go of his hand he did watch him pretty thoroughly. “Oh what to buy what to buy.” He chanted complacently. “Maybe we do need a little 'switch up.'” He said. A woman arranging some new merchandise giggled from where she was positioned nearby. She probably merely saw them as couple looking to 'spice things up.'
                                    Alexis traced a finger over a box, whose contents were enough to make a person blush and avert their eyes.

“Oh look they have some interesting outfits over there. I wonder…” He came closer to Dylan and wrapped his arms around him, then placed his chin on his shoulder. “Do you wanna pick something out or should I do it?” There were pros and cons to this. Dylan likely did not like anything in here, (didn't like the store in general) but….it could be a bit scary thinking about the things Alexis could possibly pick while they were here if the choice was left completely up to him.

"Now would be a good time to voice a little bit of your so called 'opinions.' We could pick some stuff together or I could go wild like a kid in a candy store and pick up whatever suits my fancy." And that could literally be anything he lays his eyes on.
                                    But if he found Dylan to be too picky he would probably pick up whatever he wants anyway.

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...cruise ship: 'naughty store' | With...Dylan...whatever people are in the background | Doing what...walking, thinking, talking and teasing | Feeling...fascinated
                                    Neon Beats
                                    OOC: Boop. ^o^

User Image

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser Image
███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.
WHERE OH WHERE HAVE THE HONEST PEOPLE GONE....
XXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE MY HAND || THEN I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
OOC: Boop x3
User Image
FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU

When Elliot had initially entered the dining hall he had been just about ready to sit anywhere. But he found that as soon as he came in many of the women looked at him with twinkling eyes. Oh jeez…he had thought at those stares. C-Could he perhaps go somewhere else? He had turned around and saw a woman standing near the doorway. “Please do take a seat anywhere Mr. King,” she had said with a polite smile.

With obvious unease he turned around. “Alright.” He sighed softly. He had walked past a few tables but a woman had called out to him. ‘There’s an empty seat here. Sit here.’ The blonde looked over at her. Great…he had a feeling he had fans on this ship too. She seemed like she’d be crushed if he sat someplace else. Actually he looked around—a few women decided to ease over and uncover the empty seats near them.

Oh god she wanted him to sit there.

And she was looking like she wants him sitting there.

And there was that woman over there too.

“Mr. King…” The woman at the doorway frowned heavily.
          ‘Sit here.’ Elliot felt a slender hand grab his arm and yank him down; he practically fell into the seat next to a female with a short red hair. She was dressed quite well, maybe an entrepreneur’s daughter?

‘You can sit here handsome. I’m a big fan of yours.’ She purred and he leaned back a bit. The seats around them had mostly women, but a few of the men sitting there looked angry. One of them was probably her boyfriend or something.

Sadly that was where he had sat all meeting long and it was hard finding a way to leave afterwards because she kept talking to him. She kept asking him questions.

‘Can I have your address so I can come over sometime?’
          ‘Do you have a girlfriend? Surely you have a girlfriend. You’re so handsome.’
          ‘Did you come on this cruise alone?’

And it wasn’t just her—her friends also bothered him. And people wondered why he runs from his fans.

The women hovered over him pulled their chairs closer so that they could talk to him, speak into his ear, and touch him unnecessarily. He pulled his arm free from the red head and stood up. They all frowned up at him. “I’d like to keep talking but I really need to be somewhere….” else. Somewhere else. Anywhere else. Just not here.

He had said it with an apologetic smile. Honestly, he saw them as wild cats that could leap on him at any moment. He tried not to make his unease so obvious. He’s had some crazy fan girls. One had actually ventured into his dressing room after a concert and had waited there for him butt naked. Then tried to force herself on him when he showed up.

It was pretty ridiculous getting attacked by a naked woman but it had happened.

‘Where could you possibly have to be?’ One woman asked. ‘Maybe we can talk with you afterwards?’ Another one joined in and Elliot had to fight the need to groan with frustration. The women stood up from their seats. Two of them came over, one grabbed one arm and the other grabbed his other arm. ‘It’s not every day we get to talk with you one on one.’ The red head smiled but it disappeared when one of the men spoke.

‘Bethany.’ He said in a surly voice. The woman snapped at him, ‘Oh shut up Brad! Let me talk to him.’ Elliot slipped his arms out of their grasps. “I’m sorry I really need to go.” He slipped between two random guests and vanished into a crowd of people; the women shouted after him-telling him to wait. But she couldn't really follow him with so many people in the way.

They searched for him in the crowded dining hall and Elliot looked over his shoulder a few times to make sure they didn’t grab a hold of him before he could make it to the doorway. He could hear the red head shouting at that Brad guy, telling him he messed everything up.

He peered around, my god there is too many people in here. He was totally leaving. He squeezed by some more people bumping into a slightly taller man with dark hair and gray eyes. He apologized quickly and kept going…. that guy…. looked familiar. Surely that person was a somebody. But he couldn’t be so sure, he didn’t get a good look—he was in too much of a hurry.

He eased by some more people and realized he couldn’t tell which door he had come in from. There were so many people in his line of vision. He took a step again and bumped into yet another person. He stumbled a bit but regained his balance. His hand had reached up to brush some hair from his face and his eyes had widened at who he saw. Constant looked away from him, and the blonde singer looked down.
          “Sorry about that Elliot.”

“It’s…. fine.” He said after taking a second too long. He was okay a while ago, but now a barrage of sentiments was assaulting him. And it was hard for him to understand which was hitting him the hardest because they felt like they were all mashed together—he couldn’t really differentiate them or explain why he felt the way that he did.

He wasn’t sure how this guy managed to take him by surprise like that; he’s tall and has that bright purple hair—how could he have possibly missed him? Probably due to not paying attention.

Around him he was vaguely aware of the low voices speaking. ‘Hey….aren’t those they two members of Secret Desires?’
          ‘Yeah I think that is them.’

Great. He didn’t want this kind of attention. Not right now—not here.

This was a bit too soon obviously because he felt like he was going to lose it a bit; he was looking for the exit right now. This area was looking too small for the both of them. And he didn’t really want to see this guy…. right now. Because it put him back in that moment.

He may as well be right back in that room receiving the news.
          ‘You’re brothers.’

The minutes that had followed that statement had been utterly silent. You could hear a coin drop on the floor.

‘What?’ He had stared at his father—searched his face for some sort of hint. ‘You’re kidding right?’ But there had been no joke hidden there in the older man’s face. Elliot had even looked at Constant whose expression had been full of guilt. The anger that had hit Elliot—he hadn’t known where it had sprung from.

‘Dad…you are full of all kinds of s**t, aren’t you?!’

‘Look, Elliot…’
          ‘I finally decide to show up here and you tell me this?’ He stood up, just about fed up and ready to leave right now. Even though they had hardly scratched the surface but you know what? He hadn’t wanted to hear the rest. ‘I finally show my face around here and you dump that on my lap. ‘You’re brothers’.’ He repeated and laughed bitterly. ‘You waited this long to say anything? You waited all the way until I was an adult- until I was 25 ******** years old to say anything!’

‘Elliot…’
          His boiling blood wouldn’t allow him to stop so his dad could speak.
          ‘What were you thinking ‘oh let me throw a little secret in there while I try to convince him he should be thinking about marriage. Tell him about the brother that had been right under his nose the last few years.’ Oh better yet let me guess this, you were never going to say anything, were you dad?!’ He got in his father’s face. Leaned over the older man’s chair and leaned in close—stared him in his light brown eyes. ‘You were never going to say a damn thing were you?! You didn’t want to tell me anything. He wanted to tell me, didn’t he?’ he pointed at Constant. ‘Not you. You were perfectly alright with the idea of me never knowing.’

Jack King had cleared his throat. ‘Elliot I thought it was important for you to know. I just didn’t think you’d take it well so I…hesitated.’
          ‘Don’t lie to me. Don’t you dare ******** lie to me! You weren’t going to say anything, because you didn’t think we’d ever actually meet.’
          His father went silent, and exchanged a quick glance with Constant. But Elliot didn’t look at his so called ‘half brother’.

He was through with these people.

‘I’m done—I’m leaving.’ He said with finality and reached for his things before leaving the room, his father tried to chase him down but he ended up stopping in the hall. ‘Elliot I didn’t want it to happen this way.’ He had said solemnly. Elliot looked down the hall at him briefly. ‘******** you. You lied to me this whole time.’ He slammed the door behind him.
          The whole thing had just been crazy. He had been angry and in shock.

All those years...
          Really dad? Are you trying to destroy me?

Just the memory of it brought the ire with it. He couldn’t look at Constant. He had known, before him, and had also lied. Pretended. How…phony…
          “Look, Elliot…”

“I have to go..” Elliot had spoken hollowly like he hadn’t heard and moved past Constant.

”Before you go getting mad at me again and not look at me for days on end or even speak to me, or even yell at me with profanities, can I explain my side of the story? I feel like I should justify why I kept that secret hidden away, unless father already told you?”

Elliot stopped.

“I can understand if you wish to push me away or remove me from your life, hell… even I would do that if I were in your shoes. Hiding a secret for that long isn’t something that was easy, it chewed me up inside to even do that to you, but I had made a promise not to say anything.”

He turned around slowly. And met his eye but he couldn’t do it for long. “My dad is traitor, and you lied to me too.” He pressed his palm against his forehead, then smoothed his hand over his head, gripped his hair at the nape in frustration. His voice sounded strained.

“I…I don’t know what you people want from me. I don’t even want to talk about it anymore. It’s all just sickening. It makes me f*cking sick and you….We saw each other all the time and you said absolutely nothing. I still can't believe you did that to me.” He turned his back on the other male--clenched his hands into fists and stuffed them into his pockets. His body was tense, his hair fell into his face.

FOOL MY TWICE, SHAME ON ME

WHERE OH WHERE COULD THEY BE...?

IF I DON'T TAKE YOUR HAND || THEN YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
          User Image
          LOCATION: Cruise Ship: Dining hall WITH:Constant (a bunch of people) DOING WHAT: talking & freaking out
          CAMERON (brown hair), ELLIOT (middle), AND RYAN (bluish hair)
          CAMERON SPEAKS IN CHOCOLATE, ELLIOT IN GOLDENROD, AND RYAN IN BLACK
          Their manager Anna Mosley speaks in blueviolet

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

LOVE ISN'T

♬~I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART, I-I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          User Image

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                                                    x♯ who you are, where you're from, don't care what you did
                                                                    xxwoah woah woah

Oh no, Constant was not going to take all the blame here, sure he could’ve told Elliot earlier about it all but, would the kid have believed the words from his mouth at that point? He gritted his teeth in frustration as he watched his half brother, he would have to have stern words to his father later. Now was not the time, but he needed to get everything off f his chest at Elliot, whether he wanted to listen or not, it was of no major consequence to Constant, but at least he would’ve said his part.

“Oh no…. no… just no Elliot, you are not going to put this whole blame on our father and myself. What would you have said if I waltzed up to you that day at the band meeting and just said I was your half brother? Would you have believed me? No! Of course you wouldn’t have.” He said looking at the area of his back that Elliot showed to his eyes, Constant reached out, about to touch the others back but dropped his hand before it even reached there, his hand running through his hair as he listened to the world around them.

‘Oh my god… it’s the lead singer and lead guitarist of Secret Desires.’

‘I heard a rumor going around the two of them are related.’

Gnashing his teeth together Constant just looked at Elliot and grabbed his arm, moving them away from the crowded place and away from the staring eyes they were both getting. When they were away from the place away from prying eyes and in a small cut off area where no one was really allowed to go, he let go of Elliot’s arm and clenched his fists looking at the floor, Elliot needed to hear this. “You would’ve thought I was lying the moment I opened my yap to that part and said that I was your half brother there and then. I would’ve been the laughing stock. I had to gain your trust first in order for me to actually say anything El, honestly, your… I mean… our father was trying to protect you just as much as he was trying to protect me. He didn’t want you to know until such a time that he felt you were mature enough to understand it all, he didn’t want you caught in the crossfire of the affair and he didn’t want that for me either. He didn’t want me under pressure or stress too young when the public found out that I was part of the King family, it would’ve made your family look bad as well as my mother.” He said doing his best to not run his mouth off, but he wanted Elliot to understand his and their fathers position with everything.

“You think you are having it bad, well guess what? You’re not, your life was damn pretty easy compared to mine, all the stress of keeping the secret, watching over you, how you thought about me if I told you. If I had it my way, I would’ve never had told you to begin with but guess what? Cat is out of the bag Ellie and we need to sort it out, sure I might not have the best timing with telling you this stuff, I should’ve let you simmer down first, but at least your father told you now rather than never, at least be grateful for that.” He said his shoulders slumping as he leaned against the wall, scratching his arm where pinpricks lay scattered, but he didn’t always inject it into the blood stream, he would sometimes use a bong and inhale it orally as well.

“Look, even if you don’t want me near anymore El, I will always watch over you no matter what because I am the older half brother that will listen to you when no one else will, I am your pillar of support and will be there to pick you up and piece you back together, I will be your shoulder to cry on and listen to your first world problems, I may not be the best half brother in the world, but I want you to be happy at least, if that’s the only thing I can do right now.” He said then started walking away from Elliot, giving him a last glance over his shoulder then went back to his room, pulling out his mobile he texted Rin to come back to his room then they would go do some shopping for some more clothes for Rin if he so wished.

He needed to do something to get his mind off of Elliot and how he would take everything he had laid out for him, maybe it was too early for Constant and Elliot to be talking to each other, but they had to work through this no matter what and Constant wouldn’t really go anywhere without it being resolved, he had made the first move, now he had to wait for Elliot to come to him, which he would in time, not right now but it was there.

Taking his clothes off, he slipped into the bathroom and into the shower, feeling the water first, he stepped in, letting his long hair out and letting the water drench into it all. The water hit his back, touching the scars littering his back as he grabbed the soap and furiously washed his back, hoping the feeling would vanish as he washed his hair and washed his body. He stayed in there for a few more minutes then got out of the shower, putting a towel around his waist he turned the faucet off and went back into the main area looking through his suitcase for him to change into something more nice, his back to the door so he wouldn’t see when Rin came back, not that he really cared if he came back, though he hoped the other would be out there “entertaining” his fiancé for a while to come yet.

ALWAYS FAIR

Rikasha17

Sariyanna

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I'm So Fancy
                  xxx==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ======== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

User Image

It was odd and pretty humorous how they could get along on a flirtatious level if anything. He always expected Constant to just snap at him or something when he did things like this, taking his flirting to a whole new level and whatnot but the man always had a special way of surprising him and this time was no different. They were so close to kissing and Rin..well he was actually going to let it happen. It had crossed his mind a few times wondering what it would be like kissing this man but he never thought to go through with it until now. Unfortunately that was cut short for them due to an announcement on the intercom. Way to ruin a mood! Damn those people. "Hey! You just can't start something then leave my lips all cold and lonely like this!" He frowned but soon rose a brow to his next comment. Oh that man and his way of words..no wonder why women were all over him all the damn time.

The meeting was pretty boring like he expected but it was better to get it done and over with now so he could go shopping later. The entire time that fiance of Constant was glaring, Rin was busy thinking of new ideas for clothes, to put it simple he really didn't pay the woman any mind until she walked her way over and sat on Constant's lap. He wasn't far from them so he heard what he said and wanted to pop one of her implants for it. Schmuk? Did she really just call him that? Oh he was sure the woman couldn't even spell the word, must have been something he heard on the television and wanted to say it to seem like she knew more than twenty words or so. Though her antics didn't work and only backfired on her which was a blessing in disguise, Constant let her fall flat on her but and walked straight over to him to keep up this dating facade they had going on. Rin couldn't help but to chuckle when Constant kissed him on the cheek and commented about the woman, how he couldn't hit her if he wanted to and Rin could take care of her if he so pleased. "Oh darling I got this~ You go do what you need to do we'll talk later~"

The moment Constant left and his so called fiance talked down on him...it was so on. "Oh is that the best you got? Well let me tell you something Barbie, The slut from the valley edition, you are doing nothing more than wasting your time but I suppose all that botox would kill a good few of those brain cells you have right? So you wouldn't be too aware of it hun" He teased then moved a strand of hair out of his face, he wanted to see every look of anger on her face as he told her off. "I suppose women who have one implant thats bigger than the other an get a select number of men, you really need to get that fixed darling cause bra shopping must be difficult for you. Oh and that Prada bag is so last season and where ever you got it from you need to return it cause it's a knock off sweetie." As much fun as he was having with this girl it came to end when Constant had texted him to come back to their hotel room, he sighed lightly when he looked down at his phone but smirked at the outraged woman. "I'm sorry but I have to go, my man needs me back in the room. Maybe I'll see you later for round two! Toodles~"

He walked off with a laugh and took himself back to the hotel room rather quickly, man he was really going o have to tell Constant how all that went, it was too hilarious not to share after all. However, that would have to wait until another time, once he walked back into the room he was startled to see Constant, no it wasn't the fact that he had just gotten out of the shower it was..all those scars on his back. Was this why he didn't like being touched specifically on his back? So much was starting to add up for Rin in that very moment, he didn't know how the scars got their but he was sure it wasn't after anything good. There was still so little he knew about the man and it actually hurt him to see his back like that...those scars told a lot of stories.

This was wrong..he shouldn't do what he was about to do but he couldn't help himself. He was prepared for the backlash of it but it didn't matter to him right now, this man truly needed comforting no matter how random it was. Without a second thought, Rin approached Constant and hugged him from behind suddenly, he placed light kisses on each scar on his back and stayed close to him. He had to be freaking out right now, yelling at him and everything above but Rin did't even notice it. He continued to kiss every last scar, big or small and just held him afterwards. "No wonder..I'm so sorry Constant..I can't imagine where or even how...i'm sorry."

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”

Location: Room
                                                                      Mood: Worried, Sympathy
                                                                      Company: Constant
                                                                      Translation:N/A

Silvanius

Noob

User Image

[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
'Cause we can be immortals...
Brain Activity: I should've ran as quick as I can.
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

Stumbling upon this God forsaken store was gonna' turn Alexis' sexual experimentation up a whole new notch tonight. There was no escaping Alexis, and his desires. As he turned to look at the store with its pretty obvious, and self explanatory sign, Alexis seemed 'enthusiastic' to check the store out, teasing him as he dragged Dylan into the provocative store along with him. Dylan, like any other sane person who knows Alexis' erotic wraths, attempted to flee, but with the blonde man's iron grip on his wrist, there was no turning back.

The ambience was just as how he pictured, promiscuous and inviting to couples who wants to 'spice things up' in the bedroom. The walls were a shade of hot pink, lined with black lace motifs and black crystal chandeliers. But the main attraction was the merchandise displayed enough to make anyone blush and avert their gaze from it. Contrary to popular belief of what seems to be, a fantasy, it was Dylan's stage-one nightmare. Alexis wrapped his arms aroubd him, pointing at the humiliating costumes at one side of the store. He asked whether the red head wants to pick out the costumes by himself, or simply let Alexis play Russian roulette on whatever fancies his bedroom tastes - which usually is a bad thing.

Letting Dylan choose was one step closer to crushing his dignity as he's showing compliance to Alexis' lewd intentions (and the bloody secret). Likewise, if Alexis were to pick, he's likely to be picking the most exhilarating items and the most embarrassing costumes for Dylan to present himself in. Both ways were equally as bad, and there wasn't and choice either. When Alexis persists in something he finds exciting, there's no stopping him. Dylan looked over to the several apparels on the wall, from animal costumes to skin tight leather, his chances of surviving the first night on the cruise was with the animal-themed lingerie, which conspicuously looks like it was meant for women but like hell Alexis cares, as long as it arouses him. Then again, what if Alexis didn't approve, he could always veto anything Dylan chose and went straight to whatever he wants, and his choices aren't necessarily the most friendliest to Dylan.

He glanced back at the perky attendents on standby in the store. They were patiently (and gladly) waiting for Dylan to take his pick, prepared to offer any assistance if possible. But Alexis however, doesn't like to wait. And time was almost up for answering his question before he forfeits the offer and dives into exploring the range of costumes.

" I'll pick, I guess.." He said with embarrassment. Alexis nodded at one of the female attendents, and she calmly approached the duo to guide Dylan around the store, while Alexis sat on one of the cushioned waiting seats in the center of the room to watch him closely, interrupt if required. "So what are you looking for tonight? What do your think your boyfriend might like?" she coyly asked. Dylan was about to deny their relationship, but that means one more witness or testimony to prove them guilty in front of the media. So he reluctantly played along...

As he and the attendent toured the boutique, Dylan distanced himself from the leather toys and outfits, only to avoid Alexis contemplating about it. Then finally came to his conclusion, and Alexis seemed just as eager to hear his 'opinions'.

"The white lace, the beige dog, the calico cat, and the bunny waiter please." He turned his attention to Alexis to gauge his approval. The blonde didn't show any signs of interest, nor did he harbor any distaste towards his choices so far. Dylan's best alternative was the furry costumes, or else, he has to settle with the painfully arousing leather merchandise. But he needed Alexis to exhibit some interest. "Excellent choice, darling. Anything else?" Answering further in his condition was unbearable, but it was all to keep Alexis occupied. "Can you include the whole set - with the leash, collar, tags and whatever? Also, can you include that vibrating thing, blindfold.. and possibly those cuffs." he whispered in the attendent's ear. She giggled and winked back at Dylan who was in a state of utter embarrassment. "Sure thing, doll! You must like pleasing your boyfriend a lot. He's lucky to have a cutie like you entertaining him." she and her partner whipped out her notepads and started jotting down the sizes of his costumes. "I'll be back with your order in a flash." And the two females disappeared behind the black curtain that demarcated the main showroom from the storage unit.

This was by far the most exhausting and embarrassing moment in history, beating that first-time with a highschool cheerleader hands down. Any virgin could've concocted some random excuse of why they sucked in bed, on his first try. At least that time, he still had some dignity as a man left. Now, everything of him is literally held captive by Alexis. He turned back towards the similar costumes hung on the wall rack - panties with soft, furry linings, and matching ears, paws and tail. White laced thongs that crossed over between masculinity and feminity. Simple when described, but wearing them provides a different sensation, embarrassing yet exciting at the same time. Looking back at the last few weeks since Alexis intrusively barged into his personal life, he did mention of 'trying new things' with him whenever he feels like it. Now's the time his actions matches his words, and this is only the beginning.

The ladies came back with stylishly wrapped luxury boxes, and they both seemed fairly satisfied with today's customers, other than the amount of cash spent here. Alexis who now appeared equally as satisfied, amused even, stood up from his seat and walked towards the counter with Dylan. The blonde man opened his wallet with glistening credit cards snugly tucked in their pockets, and he took out his expensive looking MasterCard. As much as one enjoys shopping and picking stuff out like kids at a candy store, one must bear the price of paying at the cashier in the end. Though Alexis doesn't seem to mind. That guy swims in money from all the races he'd won, campaigns he'd shot, lavish products he'd endorsed at the mention of his name. A few costumes from a boutique must be merely a measly cost for him, and he might take his own pick even Dylan has finished.

"Happy viewing me shop? You didn't have to put in a single effort of picking anything. Though I do have to apologize for aching that card of yours. So is this all we're buying, darling?"

Extra Info: Dylan's Apartment
                                                            Sariyanna
                                                            Boop.

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,590 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

Lending against the wall, everything seemed to go by fast in his life, his mother was doing okay and was set to leave the hospital and now he was on some cruise ship with a bunch of other people. He didn’t have the money for it, it was a simple offer that was giving to him on the whim. A sigh passed his lips as he rake his hand through his hair, he should be at work right now but his little sister intended for him to take the trip and relax for once.

Blinking a bit he saw everyone had gotten up and started to file out the room. “Was I spaced out the while time?” He thought to himself. Not one word that was said processed into his head. Sighing softly he pushed himself off the wall. He grumbled softly, he felt somewhat foolish, Leon was known to always be on his toes and pick up every little thing when it came to listening. Maybe he could ask someone. He ruffled up his hair before sighing once more.

He didn’t know what to do or were he should venture off to? “It’s been too long since I last was on vacation” Leon muttered to himself. There was a lot going on the ship and a lot to do. He didn’t do much since he gotten on board. Deciding to get some fresh air, the thin male returned to his room to take a shower and get dressed before heading out of his room and onto the deck. The sea air was nice, way different than what air he was inhaling in the city. The deck was fairly lively, many people were either talking to each other or enjoying themselves a drink. His green eyes scanned over everyone before falling on the water, gripping onto the rails he began to wonder if he should strike up a conversation with someone. Well at least have himself a drink. “A drink” he repeated to him, something had never had before not even wine. “That’s what I’ll do, have myself a drink and something to eat” He said as he nodded to his words.

Backing back he slowly turned on his heels and started to make his way towards the bar. Taking a seat, he picked up the menu of different drinks and cocktails. Slowly reading them one by one, he was unsure which he should try. After a few minutes he decided to go with a Sex on the Beach. Staring at the colorful drink that was placed in front of him, Leon picked up taking a sip. It was sweet with an after taste of alcohol, licking his lips a bit Leon took another sip, this one longer than the last. "Whoa...that's pretty tasty"

Where: Ship
                              Thinking: This is pretty good
                              With:No one
                              OOC:Sorry it took so long, but I'm back now crying
                              Wearing: SO fancy

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...

XXXXXXXXXXYou're Dead Out Of Curiosity and I'm A Charmer...
XXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━▼▼▼━━━━━━━━━━━━
▉▉▉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXI'M JUST MISUNDERSTOOD
⊰ ⊱

▼Locationside deck! ▼WithGage! ▼Emotionsseductive ▼Thoughtslet's see what I can do here
XXXXXXXXXXDIMI↶OR↷KOV WILL DO NICELY

XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX
              Dimi watched the other leave the room and touched his lip gently, oh damn that kiss was exquisite and Dimitri had enjoyed every moment of it, the words that came out of Gage’s mouth made him want the male all the more? Dangerous things? What could be more dangerous than two mafia kids being around each other? Nothing in the world could be even more worse than this, seriously because they would have the potential to shoot each other if one gets too close to the boundary line, Dimi didn’t care about the consequences to be completely honest, as long as he could be something to someone.

Hearing the announcement over the intercoms, he let out a groan as he watched Gage leave to deal with his ‘beloved’ fiancé. The dangerous game would come and because Dimi was a worker on the ship, he had already had the debriefing before hand when he was being told that he was working on this ship. He was stuck in his room the entire time the meeting as going on because everything was meant for the other people on the ship. Though he did leave his room to get everything back at the bar and restaurant set up. He placed the forks on the table, took away the dirty plates, like the ones Gage had used for his gelato, sorbet or whatever it had been, he honestly couldn’t remember but that kiss had been replaying itself through his mind non-stop.

The softness of those lips were akin to the ones of his ex that had cheated on him. The sucker got what was coming to him when he found that dude kissing a girl, it hadn’t been the girls fault, it had been his boyfriends fault at the time. The idiot got a punch to the face, more like to the eye and had left the room after seeing it.

Dimi had felt so hurt after that part and maybe this time would be different, hopefully it would be different, walking back to his room after the meeting was finished, he was surprised to see a bag, a duffel bag there outside his door, he guessed whose it was and smirked. So the other had taken him up on the offer. Putting the code in, he opened up the door and placed the bag into the room. This would be rather interesting indeed to say in the least.

Feeling his phone go off, he quickly pulled it out of his pocket and gave a smirk at the works that were plastered on his screen. Gage was going to take him up on his offer, and it was a nice thing too, he hated sleeping alone, the bed felt so cold and empty without someone next to him, but majority of the time he had been alone since his ex cheated on him, so it wasn’t all bad and it was something he had learnt to deal with on more than one occasion.

New message
              To: Gage xx
              I’m at my room, stay where you are. I’ll come find you.

He sent the text and started walking to where he needed to be, he would probably find the infamous guy on the side deck, but who knew. That was the first place he was going to look.
              Along his way there, he saw a very pretty girl crying. It was pitiful, if that girl was going to cry, at least do it somewhere where you weren’t going to have pictures taken of you and spilled out to the public to see or that it wasn’t going to be used against the person, it was a perfect opportunity and she would be unsuspecting of it until the last moment.

Finding his way to Gage, he tapped lightly on the males shoulder and whispered into his ear, “found you.” He said smirking his usual devilish smirk then his eyes narrowed at the cut on his cheek, using his white shirt sleeve, he wiped the blood off, not saying anything about it. Sure it was just a minor cut, it still looked unsightly on the male before him. “That cut, looks unsightly on your soft skin,” he whispered silkily on the others smooth neck then leaned in and kissed the others neck, the soft and supple flesh that was pale white like he hadn’t been out in the suns rays all that much, always stuck inside indoors as much as possible. “You don’t get out into the light much do you Gage?” He asked lightly, his breath on the others neck as he rubbed the others arms up and down with his hands flat on the arms.

Looking out at the ocean ahead of them, Dimitri had little to no idea where they were actually heading for this vacation, all he knew is that he had to take care of the customers in the restaurant as well as the bar as well as oversee everything. That didn’t stop him from needing to get his assignments handed in for university as well. In this case, Harvard, he didn’t recognize anyone on this cruise and this was turning out to be something very unusual, if he wasn’t careful with himself he would end up sick from overworking himself which was bound to happen in one way or another to be perfectly honest. Not that he minded it, at least he would get peace and quiet time with little to no disturbances.

“I also put your bags in my room, so they’re safe there.” He said, remembering when he was younger that he had gone to his fathers meetings and given a boy a pendant that he had met there.

“Excuse me…” Dimi had said, walking up to the other with a curious expression. “You look scared, are you okay?” He had asked in the best comforting or consoling voice.

He pulled out the pendant that he had given to the other, “if you’re scared, then you can have this. My father gave it to me, but you need it more.”

“No, please, you keep it. It will bring you peace and help you feel more comfortable here with it.” Dimi said with a small smile and a twinkle in his eye as he closed the other childs fist around the pendant holding his hand for a few seconds.

He then let go and kissed his cheek then his father had called him back, his head whipped to the side, his sandy blonde hair spun around his face a little bit.

“I have to go now, paka paka.” He said before scampering back to his fathers side in the meeting room before they left.

Coming back to reality, he looked at Gage gently. Oh yeah, he was totally going to run himself ragged while on the ship with the workload he had to carry for himself. “So was that your fiancé back there in a crying heap? You know… she should really get up and go cry someplace else, it’s rather pitiful for her to be here crying out in the open, plus the media can seize the open opportunity and make her look bad. Not that I care.” He said softly barely above a low talking level right now.

“What are your plans for the evening? Got anything…. Special planned?” He asked with a suggestive hint in there somewhere in regards to doing something in his room tonight, maybe something more than PG-rated. He drawled out the ‘special’ rather silkily and seductively, looking at the others face over his shoulder with half lidded eyes. Nothing was suggestive about this at all.~
                          XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

DIE TOMORROW

Ketastrefe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items