Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Location: Home >> Town >> Home >> Wayde's Place
                                                        Company: No one >> Manager >> Wayde & Company
                                                        Emotion: Twitchy >> Annoyed >> Meh
                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________

tab 'Vacation is for the weak and I need me an adrenaline high...' yes, Storm was not in the least a vacation enthusiast, mainly because he loved his job because even if it weren't his job, you better believe he would still be out there doing and nearly getting himself killed several times a day. Thus, early in the morning, before his manager could arrive to make sure he was preparing for his mandatory vacation, the daredevil slipped out to try a few things to get his blood pumping for the day. The first was, instead of using the door, he jumped out of the second story window of his home onto a trampoline, and from the trampoline, onto his bike which he started and immediately started making doughnuts in his drive way, popping wheelies. And it was a damn good thing that most of his neighbors were far enough away on the property boarders that they couldn't hear his carrying on most of the time. After all, who would want to live too close to someone who was a pyromaniac daredevil? No one, that is who... Unless they too were pyromaniac daredevils... However, if that were the case, they probably still wouldn't want to be around someone like Storm. Floating on a cloud, basking in his ego, it was a miracle the male had any people he could call friends... But then again, when he wasn't being an asshat, he was actually a pretty interesting friend to have. A party with him was never dull, nor was any other event.

tab Growing up wealthy had given the boy a sense of entitlement, much like others from wealthy families, but he also had a snarky personality that most with money didn't. It could be said it was because of the background his wealth came from, or that he had just a few too many screws loose, but whatever the case was, Storm was unmistakably himself in every way. He was an adrenaline junkie first and foremost, so whatever he needed to do to get that high, he would do, and in a world where he job was a constant high, he felt elevated to a level of godliness. Fan always recognized him on the street. He was the most famous daredevil in the world at the moment and that was a fact. Though, the fact he was probably doing something dangerous when he was being spotted helped with the assumption that he was, in fact, the one and only Storm from "Storm's Doom", his every own stunt TV program where he basically lived out his wildest fantasies of flirting with death in front of a camera.

tab Getting sick of the wheelies, he soon whizzed off down the drive way and out into town where he found the tallest building he could and started to climb it with his bare hands. This was not at all the first time he had done this. He considered it more or less to be a morning routine. It helped him think of other stunts he could do... And the higher he climbed, the more he had a desire to building hop... Of course, until today he had not actually tried it, but it was the morning before vacation, so why the hell not? Reaching the top of the building, moderately sweaty from his lengthy climb up the side of the building, he surveyed the area. His bike was parked down the street and a lot of the buildings in that area were around the same size... He figured if he got a running start he could give it a go... It would have been even better though if he were on wheels... A skateboard, roller skates or roller blades... Yes, that would have made it a little more high energy he though, but the fact stood that he had destroyed all of those things in previous adventures and had not gotten around to buying new ones... Maybe he should pick something up before going on the cruise? He was pretty sure if he did his manager would just confiscate it anyways and tell him not to do 'work while on vacation.

tab He scoffed slightly at the idea of his manager taking away his new wheels and figured it was something he could probably get as a souvenir while out and about. Anyway, there were more important things to focus on at the moment, such as building hopping. With a wide grin across his face the half Aussie, half Canadian started to charge the edge of the building before he reached the edge and jumped in a falling style before spinning and landing on the next tallest building next door. His heart racing since he wasn't wearing any safety gear, he couldn't help but laugh and smile looking for his next target. Jump! Jump! Jump! He kept going from building to building, trying different styles of flying through the air to the next building, and on the last one he nicked the edge and found himself hanging by his hands. Hours had passed without him noticing and now there was emergency crew there along with Storm's manager. "You are a dumb ******** sometimes Storm... You really are," he muttered shaking his head. "Blow me..." replied Storm as he dangled from the building with one hand jokingly, which made the emergency staff panic slightly. "Don't worry, he's fine..." the manager reassured them before he called up to his client, "This really couldn't have waited until after vacation?" Grabbing back onto the building and pulling himself up, Storm laughed, "Gotta get my fix somehow..." he said before hopping over to a shorter building and then slowly letting himself drop the ground, only a few scuffs here and there to show for his messy landing on the one building.

tab His manager handed him a damp towel to blot his wounds and rolled his eyes. "Come on.. let's get your ready for vacation..." Taking the towel he did blot, but he also wasn't looking forward to vacation prep, let alone going on vacation... At least Wayde was suppose to be on the same cruise, which would make things suck a little less. Sure, they snipped at each other on the regular, but that was something that also made them best mates. Wayde could put up with his s**t and be just as much an a** back at him. Aside from that his family made the Aussie-Canadian feel more at home. He needed people who were off the beaten path to feel as if he were in good company. Normal people were a bore and Storm generally didn't want much to do with them other than have them maybe as a fan base of a one night stand...

tab Soon the daredevil was back at his place, being forced to finish packing for his vacation he didn't want, so he did it sloppily until his manager just took over and did it for him as he got cleaned up and dressed for the day. It was pretty typical for the male to wear a beater with a stylish jacket over top and tight pants, but not too tight since he needed to be able to move around freely when he got impulses to do insane s**t. Boots were also a favorite, especially ones that had good traction and didn't easily fall off while he was running or jumping, or climbing for that matter. "Yo, Wayde is gonna be there right? I wanna stop over at his place to make sure he's not gonna bail on the cruise. I'd be ********' screwed without having him on board... Might go insane and do something... regrettable..." "You regret nothing ever Storm, I know that, you know that, and I am pretty sure most people that watch your show know that..." Storm smirked at that response, "Regrettable for you..." he replied resulting in rolled eyes from his manager. It was decided they would stop over at Wayde's place to check on him and help drag him out if need by as Storm was NOT going anywhere without being 100% certain his friend was coming too.

tab Soon the male was hopping out of the car his manager was driving in front of the familiar house and just bursting in without knocking or anything. They all knew him and it was cool if he just showed up unannounced and what not. "WAYDE! WHERE YOU AT VACAY BUDDY?!" he yelled loudly before slamming the door behind himself and starting the search for his friend.

Sariyanna

CedarTreeofLife

Noob

User Image

[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
Wanna' taste? I won't bite.
Brain Activity: Cruise Vacation! Should I be terrified or excited?
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

"I came early because there was this little 'errand' I need to run before we go to the ship. Y'see I have a little ‘problem’ and you are going to help me with it. Giving me a hand with this will further ensure your ‘skeletons’ remain in the closet and that I won’t tattle on you like a prison snitch…. for now. Got it?” the blonde man said as his car entered the traffic on the main road.

Dylan recalled the two conditions he had mentioned much earlier, that night at the night club. The first one was already in motion, and now going to be part of Dylan's new weekly routine. The second one was slowly availing, with the details gradually bubbling to the surface as they approached closer to his destination. Of course, being the inquisitive character that he is, Dylan would be querying Alexis for all the details. And likewise, he'd discourage him from asking further or at least until they'd reached the location. The one hour drive was excruciating as Dylan pondered what ploy did Alexis cook up now. Honestly, it was natural to think that Alexis always had something up his sleeve. But his skill in confidentiality never ceases to amazing him, bringing surprises even after you know something's up. He sighed and looked out the window. The car had halted momentarily at a stoplight.

And before Dylan could respond after Alexis' comment, he was pulled into a gentle kiss - a pleasure he'd once experienced during their first encounter. That gentle touch on his sensitive lips left him in a short yet overwhelming trance. For the past two weeks, even when Alexis was busy dominating him in every way imaginable, he never once showed any form of affection like this. Even though he was caught off guard for that split second, Dylan kept reminding himself that he's just some 'untrustworthy pervert', as well as the past occurrences that left him feel violated. If this was some way to break me, or even just to leave me vulnerable, good luck with that pal! he thought. Soon their kiss was broken by the sound of an angry horn from behind. He looked over to the stoplight which had turned green for God knows how long, and Alexis sped off, continuing their journey. That disruption from the driver behind could've been a blessing, 'cause for a while there Dylan was starting to immerse himself in his chain of thoughts, what's worse changing his perception towards Alexis.

The lines of skyscrapers and buildings drifted into the distance as they left the city center, and entered a larger road which was much clearer than before. Hardly any form of civilization along the roads, just rocky hills and sparse trees lining one side, and the other was a cliff that overlooked the bay which was sublime. The blue Waters sparkled as the Sun hung brightly in the sky. The overview of the bay widened as they ascended the inclining roads that led to a house at the top. It's beauty and sleek elegance emerged from his horizon of sight. So this must be the place?

As Alexis slowed the car down, Dylan caught a better glimpse at the house. Huge, with expensive cars parked up the garage. Was this Alexis' second house? Maybe.. but there was no reason Alexis would bring him here when he could just conveniently drag him to his house back in the city. He pulled up into the long driveway and parked behind a silver Chrysler. “This is my parents’ house.” Alexis said as he turned the car off. It took a while to compute whatever he was saying, about him visiting his folks, introducing the red head to his parents, and him simply going with whatever lies Alexis tells. And automatically, Dylan understands that if he blurts out something wrong, he's gonna' face trouble. Big trouble. It happened all so fast, as if he was in a movie scene just fast forwarded and cut short...

"Wait. Don't I have a say in this? Why do I have to meet your parents?" Dylan complained as Alexis came over to his side and opened Dylan's door. He recalled the two conditions he'd mentioned much earlier, that night at the night club. One, he was to offer his bodily services whenever he was 'in the mood for sex'. Check. Now, two, intuition tells him that he's to play his fake lover and by introducing him to his parents makes the fake relationship more legitimate. Too many Hollywood clichés had already informed him of this unlikely scenario, and Dylan just so coincidentally had to be involved.

Alexis just glared at him with those piercing blue eyes, signaling something bad might happened if he doesn't shut the f*** up and do as he's told. The blonde male opened the front door, and(forcefully) ushered him into the house without giving any form of explanation. The house's exterior was amazing, but the interior was spectacular. Modern and sophisticated defined the atmosphere - furniture comprised mostly of black and white pieces, with only a few distinct ornaments that stood out in prominent corners. But the best part of the living room, as he entered, was that ceiling-to-floor glass window that displayed a panoramic view of the sea. It Beats any HD television visuals hands down.

From the corner of his eye, Dylan saw two figures sitting on one of the couches facing him and Alexis. Stern, almost reminding him of Alexis but much older. Well, the woman wasn't that old. Despite her age (presumably judging from Alexis' own age), she still appears healthy and youthful. She looks like the female version of that blonde devil standing behind him. Yet, that serious, dense atmosphere made Dylan shake a bit. It was like entering an opulent lions' den, with three big blonde ones in it, their eyes staring at each other with intensity.

Extra Info: Dylan's Apartment
                                                            Sariyanna
                                                            Boop! Dylan's part. I kinda' agree with you, it is hard to think of something for this parents and son scene. Hope this is okay, haha.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

Yes, Dylan had argued a bit—just like he thought he would. But Alexis had grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out. “Get out of the damn car please.” He said, and then a sarcastic ‘thank you’ when the other had actually complied. The door was slammed close. Running his hand through his long hair he brushed it back behind one of his ears. “C’mon.” He said and grabbed his hand, leading him toward the house. He didn’t give any explanations. Part of him was thinking that Dylan might already know what’s up. How convenient because he hates having to explain every little thing.

Entering the grand home Alexis looked around, the décor looked a bit different in this place. Maybe they’ve done some remodeling since he’s last been here. He had a hunch his parents were in the living room so that is where he led Dylan next. Still holding his hand.

He entered the area slowly, his steps slowing once they were beyond the doorway. His parents Linda and Ian Flores were sitting on the couch talking amongst themselves, but they stopped when they noticed them.

His mother got right up out of her seat and walked up to greet them. His father, being the careful man that he is, only hung back and observed: waiting for his time to speak. “There’s my handsome son.” She beamed and hugged the blonde tightly, but he didn’t really return it. He wasn’t much of a hugger. Due to her grabbing him so strongly his hand came loose and he ended up releasing Dylan’s.

“I was actually scared you wouldn’t show. You seem to always say no to these little meetings.” He would have said no to this one too; but the urge to end this whole thing was strong so he figured it was time to stop skirting around this.
                                    His mother’s blue eyes ventured to Dylan, looking him right in the eye. They then dropped and ventured back up again—giving him the whole head to toe examination. She let Alexis go as she asked her question. “I… don’t understand…. Who is this?”

“Cute isn’t he? His name is Dylan.” Alexis grabbed the male in question and placed an arm comfortably around his waist. “He’s my newest boy toy, we met in the most unlikely place.” He commented and locked eyes with Dylan. “He’s a special one though.” His gaze actually wasn’t threatening, his gaze was more sweet…. and dangerous because that blue eye was probably silently telling the red head, ‘I dare you to say otherwise.’

“Hold the fork.” His mother burst out throwing her hands in the air. “Wh--What are you telling me?!”

“Let me guess: that you like guys.” A voice rang out from the hallway. Alexis paused and looked over his shoulder.

Rebecca walked in slowly from behind them, a piece of pie on a plate in hand. Apparently she was coming from the kitchen.
                                    The room was silent as she walked by them and placed her plate on the table, then slowly turned around and eyed them. Her chestnut colored hair was up in a high ponytail. Her makeup was flawless and she wore a matching white blazer and pants. She put a hand on her round hip, “Alexis darling.”

He smirked, “Why am I not surprised to see you.”
                                    “I would have liked us to see each in more romantic settings.” She walked up to the trio, not noticing his mother’s distraught expression as she stood off to the side a little. “And you must think I’m a dumb bimbo if you think I’m going to believe you suddenly fancy…” she turned her nose up in Dylan’s direction, as if he wasn’t much, “someone like that… You are just trying to get out of marrying me.” She reached to grab Alexis’ wrist and he slapped her hand away. “This isn’t going to work. I want him, not you.” He grabbed Dylan again and brought him closer.

“Next month, you and I will marry. So I hope you are ready.” She said with a stubborn lift of her chin. “My family talked with your family and that is what we’ve decided. So your boy toy there will have to deal with the heartbreak of losing you to me because I’m not backing down. We are getting married next month.”

“My family is not marrying you. I am, and I say no.”

Rebecca’s eyes looked like two burning coals. “Stop messing with me, this is not funny. It’s not ******** funny at all!” She screamed, and pointed a manicured nail at Dylan. “You! Did he put you up to this? Well you shouldn’t have agreed because you are about to mess up my engagement.”

He’s not messing up anything. Because I don’t want you.”
                                    She bit her lip, her eyes shining with angry tears. “Alexis…you…jerk.”

“I like men more. I do as I like with whoever I like, and act like you don’t exist. How many clues do you need?” He scoffed, looking annoyed. “We wouldn’t be standing here if you just gave up already!” Rebecca’s body shook with suppressed rage. She brought her arm back like she was about to strike him but his mother got in between them, and grabbed her wrist. She shook her head at Rebecca, who yanked her arm free and turned away boiling with ire.

“This cannot be the case.” His mother began again, turning back to them. “I’m pretty sure you’re straight. For pete’s sake, all the women you’ve been with... There’s just no way…” Oh but there was a possibility. Afterall Alexis doesn’t really share his life with his parents. They hardly know anything actually. They know a little bit, but some of the big details were still unknown to them: like the escort thing.

“You can’t take things at face value.” He said, “There is…. stuff I don’t tell you.” He said, honestly, and pulled Dylan even closer. But this was a bit protective. As if he was keeping him nice and close in case that crazy woman over there lunges at them again. She was somewhat bad at controlling her anger as they all could clearly see. And if she couldn’t get him she’d probably try and get Dylan instead, so long as one of them got to feel the burn of her palm.

“But…But you can’t do this!” His mother argued. “This wedding—we’ve dreamed of it ever since you two were children. We always thought you two were perfect for each other. That you could take care of one another and love each other.” There she goes, trying to guilt induce him into changing his mind.

Alexis’ eye narrowed. He pictured two children exploring the house together: Rebecca with her frilly dress and him with his short neat hair, polo shirt and shorts. He used to show her every room of this house and all its secrets…all his favorite places. They have known each other a long time, but that didn’t mean they were ideal couple. They can’t stand each other now. And…that was probably his fault.

Rebecca hasn’t really changed over the years; only one who has is him.

“You don’t really want to come between them, do you?” Linda turned her eyes on Dylan, like she was willing him to back down. “With so much riding on it?” Alexis would have told his mother to leave the guy alone already, but he was lost in thought.

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...parents' mansion | With...Dylan, Mother & father, & Rebecca | Doing what...talking & arguing | Feeling...annoyed & ????
                                    Neon Beats
                                    OOC: Boop! Nah you did great. I was entertained anyway and I couldn't tell you couldn't think of much. C: You do an awesome job with Dylan. His posts always amuse me.
                                    My mind ran wild just now. I was on a roll. These people are trying to get Dylan to f*ck everything up lol. Like 'oh it's alright...you can admit that you really want no part of this.'

User Image

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...

XXXXXXXXXXYou're Dead Out Of Curiosity and I'm A Charmer...
XXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━▼▼▼━━━━━━━━━━━━
▉▉▉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXI'M JUST MISUNDERSTOOD
⊰ ⊱

▼Locationbar! ▼Withsomeone (adrik)! ▼Emotions????! ▼ThoughtsThis is going to be extremely stressful!
XXXXXXXXXXDIMI↶OR↷KOV WILL DO NICELY

XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX
              Dimi rushed to get to the ship, sure he promised he would never become a bartender again, but it would never be that bad, at least it wasn't really a gay bar to be honest back in Russia, so he put everything a bartender would need for the trip as well as carrying all his luggage, he lived a fair bit from the ship itself, but he caught public transport, he would need it because no one was going to be taking his motorbike away, his precious baby. He had taken his motorbike keys and locked his motorbike into his garage where no one was stupid to go into it. Since his tutelage at the University and bringing Erik back to his for the night, he hadn't seen hide nor hair of him, but there was a job position in the ship and had taken as part of his own reasons.

He needed a break of everything and all the stress of work as a manager of a famous restaurant and a university student drove him crazy. At least this way he could take a break and de stress from everything, it was better this way. The ship was in sight as he pulled out his worker badge. The security allowed him on, he would get his own room and everything. All he had to do was be a waiter and a bartender for the time being.

Once he was on the ship he made his way to his room and placed his bags in the room. He also decided to get dressed in his room. The room was spacious and felt too luxurious for him to be comfortable in, or too expensive for him to feel at home in, it would take all the cruise so he could get comfortable in the room. He changed his normal clothes to his waiter gear which would also serve as his bartender gear for the rest of the cruise. He put on his black dress pants from his jeans and a white dress shirt replaced his long white sleeved shirt with black cuffs and an over shirt that had a green tie with it and brought out his black vest and put on his black tie. Putting some socks on, he put his black boots with heels on. It gave him a bit of height, but not much so it wasn't that noticeable, but it would still clack against the floor on the wooden places wherever it was in the ship.

Making his way to the main area of the ship where the bar and restaurant was, he was handed his badge and placed it on his vest on his right side where his breast pocket would be. He put his apron on and then started making some testing drinks. He needed something to calm down since he would be managing the bar and restaurant at the same time. He would be running ragged again and he wouldn't get many breaks, except when all the meals were finished at the end of each day.

Seeing a guy cleaning the shot glasses, he sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Priviet." He said, his Russian accidentally slipping through his lips but then sighed again, he tried again. "He-llo." He said, only his accent slipping through slowly through his lips, but that was enough now.
                          XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

DIE TOMORROW

simplyd4rk

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Company: None.... yet
                                                        Emotion: Relaxed

tab Gone, Kali was gone already and Abayomi was not really thrilled about it, he disliked going on a wild goose chase, when he would find that silly mouse he was supposed to chase he would pounce on it, not literally but more figuratively than anything. For the Egyptian he was the prime minister’s son hailing from Egypt. He was supposed to give Kali a second ticket that allowed him to take another person on th cruise with him, but he had forgotten all about it until today. He got back into his Porsche 9-11 with a black sleek paint job. The interior was all plush leather, his father, no matter how much he argued that he didn’t want it, his father would have none of that. He wanted the best for his kid, though the money could be better spent in Egypt than on Heba who was probably going to sell the stinking car soon.

tab He would head to the ship and wait for the guy there, it seemed like the best option for any of them, then he would be able to get off the ship quickly because he didn’t bring any clothes with him, not planning on staying there long nor staying for the whole trip. He would only wait for Kali, give him the ticket then be off like a bat out of hell, but first he need a pick me up, so he started the engine and looked back at the house, Kali was not in there so it made things simpler. Driving down the road, he made a stop off at Starbucks in the city. His ribbon on his thin pale neck attached to the cross and cerulean blue eyes stared into the rear view mirror and sighed, putting his sunglasses on, he drove down the road a bit more and then pulled into the carpark at a Starbucks.

tab Turning off the engine, he hopped out of the car and headed into the shop. He would just probably have warm milk, his footsteps echoed into and through the shop, on his ribbon on his neck was a black cross. He wore a black dress shirt with dark blue trimming and black pants and buckles around his thighs and boots.

tab Approaching the counter, he took his sunnies off and the girls turned to look at him as he laid his chest on the counter and used his cheery and happy self to charm the girls. One particular girl looked at him entranced, she had black hair and bronze, almost sunkissed skin. She walked over to him giggling, ‘gotcha.’ He thought and then rested his chin on his hands as he smiled happily.

tab “Hey there cutie, what can I get for you?” She asked in a cutie way, though she had a slight twang to her words, was she Texan? He would never know, but he looked at her in the eyes, his black hair curved around his face perfectly, making him look like a doll, though that wasn’t an idea.

tab “Can I have some warm milk please?” He asked, using his big eyes to his advantage and hearing some of the girls giggle at his request. One of them came over and said that there was a kid store down the road, so if he wanted to get some warm milk he could go there. Heba was very unimpressed by that, but he kept his mouth shut and gave them the pouty face.

tab “Come on pwease?” He put the ante up a bit and saw the girl smile, chuckle, shake her head and make his order. He always came to this store, but he took long breaks from these types of shops. He paid and was out the door again like a happy and cheery person, if he had a cat tail, he would be swishing it around like there was no tomorrow at all. Taking a swig of his drink, it melted in his mouth, though was a tiny bit too hot on his tongue. Putting his cup in the cup holder, he started the engine and went off to the ship, once getting there, he hopped out of the car and hopped on the ship, he easily passed through security by showing them the ticket and saying he wouldn’t be long, just waiting for Kali then he would be off.

tab Curling up in a chair, he waited in the shade away from the sun and stretched his shoulders out, now it was just the waiting game.

Quote:

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

LOVE ISN'T

♬~I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART, I-I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          User Image
                                                                    i don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did ☆ ☆

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                                                    x♯ who you are, where you're from, don't care what you did
                                                                    xxwoah woah woah

When Kali said it was fine for him to relax against him for a moment, he gladly took the advantage, but it didn’t last long since his phone practically buzzed the same moment he laid his head to rest. The brat was coming out. Why couldn’t he have a few minutes alone? He needed that time alone, but he didn’t say anything as Rin came down the steps, nor did he help him. The reason why? He simply had no reason to justify it and he really didn’t want to move from the spot that he was on. So when the door of the cab closed, he looked at the cabbie and used his hand to motion to go now. His eyes then fell onto Rin, he wanted to say something to the kid, but what could he say? Could he tell him about what happened with Elliot, their father and him? It would make for good conversation, but he didn’t know how to say it, the way Elliot had looked at him and didn’t say anything hurt him so much more, though it was understandable, with so many years of being in the dark about it all, being told that you were the only child to carry on the ‘King’ legacy, no. Constant was a member of the King family, maybe not an official blood related, well he was half related by blood.

“What to talk about?” He muttered to himself as he looked at the window of the cab then at the roof of it. “Well, Kali, this is Rin, my boyfriend but you already know that and Rin, this is my childhood friend… Kali.” He said, doing his best to relieve the awkwardness in the air.
                                                    “I guess I never really told you about what happened between Elliot and myself Rin and I think you might deserve an explanation as to why certain people might be avoiding me like the plague on the ship.” He told Rin all about how his father had come out and told both of them, well mainly Elliot that Constant was his half brother and told him how Elliot looked scared of him and didn’t say anything to him at all after it. That took the whole ride to the docks, which lasted about fifteen minutes at least, then said, “not that you really probably even cared or if it even concerns you as his face became slightly more stressed about everything.

Kali already knew everything about Constant and how his step father used him for an ash tray, Kali had come over plenty of times to keep the kid sane and stopped him punching a kid into the ground in a blind rage for touching his back, Constant trusted Kali with everything and now that he was in a fake relationship with Rin, he was going to have to start to not depend on Kali as much anymore, sure it hurt but to make it believable, he kinda had to do this. Soon the cab stopped and Constant paid the fare, which wasn’t all that much to him, he was a celebrity for Christ sakes, he even gave the guy extra to get himself cleaned up and get a decent look going.

Taking his suitcases out once everyone had taken theirs out, he spotted the Porsche. “Hey Kali, isn’t that your managers car? What’s it doing here?” He asked, looking around the area, not spotting the hairball anywhere then looked between Rin and Kali, “well, we best get on and find our rooms. Kali you go on ahead, I need a smoke and a bit of space.” He said then looked at Rin then watched as the cabbie drove off, probably thinking how lucky he was to get that much money.

“Rin… I know what I said to you in the last bit was un needed and I’m sorry if I offended you in anyway.” He said, gritting his teeth then looked away to the side and to the sky.

ALWAYS FAIR

Rikasha17

Dessert Devour

Symbolon's Husband

x
x

User Image
                                            User Imagexx xxUser Image xx User Image

Wayde Ivar Ridgeway

x Company :: Jayden, Elliot, Storm.
                                            x Place :: At home, in his room > In a car > In his penthouse stay for the cruise #1012
                                            x Thoughts :: Still hate this.

Wayde wasn’t moving. He was pretty comfortable now in his oversized plush chaise with his fluffy blanket in nothing but black boxer briefs. He heard the doorbell ring sometime later.

Jayden had opened the door for Elliot with a smile and beckoned him in, motioning to Wayde’s room. Of course Jayden was going on the cruise, he served as Wayde’s bodyguard of sorts, but Wayde was a hard one to convince with just one person.

Wayde’s head turned to Elliot’s voice and watched the man walk in and try to shoo him out of his spot. Wayde didn’t budge. In fact, he snuggled into his spot more and remained tightly wrapped up in his blanket. Unfortunately for him, Jayden had already packed everything Wayde would need at the same time he’d packed his own bag. Wayde wasn’t getting out of this at all. The purple haired man shook his head at Elliot and then turned away.

[********, you gunna have to carry my a** out of here. Not moving.
                                            Wayde took to finding interesting things to look at on his bookcase.

The light silence didn’t last long. He heard the opening of the front door again and yelling of his name immediately after. Goddammit. He pulled the blanket over his head and proceeded to hide under the white fluff. That didn’t last long either. He could hear Jayden laughing from the kitchen, probably pointing Storm in his direction. He sighed and his eyes slid down to the right, then upper right as he ran through what was probably going to end up happening in his head.

Something about some yelling, some light threats, pulling his blanket off, being forced into clothes. Ugh. His blanket might rip. He’d have to let go of it immediately. And he didn’t want his clothes wrinkled or ruined in their haste. He took deep breath and let it out quietly. He started chewing on the inside of his bottom lip. Knowing Jayden and Storm, there was about zero problem with carrying him down to the probably awaiting car – whichever one they decided to toss him in – still in a blanket if that was what was needed. He’d only managed to narrowly escape getting out of the last ******** vacation because he had actual work to do. He didn’t have that excuse this time. He know because Jayden knew. And being sick wasn’t a viable excuse either. Another deep breath and Storm burst into his room, followed shortly by Jayden.

He now had three men around him, ready to drag his a** out of the goddamn apartment for the goddamn ******** cruise to ********.

“So, bro. You wanna do this the easy way or the hard way? Cause we got enough manpower here for option #2. ”

Wayde didn’t move for almost a whole minute. Right when he could hear them stirring, getting ready to probably toss him into a cart and roll his a** to a car, Wayde pulled the covers down to look at the three of them. His eyes narrowed just a touch and his brows where just lightly drawn down – as usual, barely noticeable. He started chewing on the inside of his bottom lip again, an action that wasn’t obvious.

He gave a near silent huff and turned his eyes away, moving to untangle himself from his comfortable spot and standing up, taking a good look at all of them and shaking his head with a barely there quirk at the corner of his mouth. He moved passed the taller men to get dressed.

“Yesssssssss.” Jayden made a fist pump and exchanged high-fives with Elliot and Storm.
                                            Not ten minutes later, Wayde had found out that Jayden had already packed his things for him as they sat at the dining table eating a quick, but hearty breakfast made by Jayden. The dishes were cleaned quickly, and they were out the door, Storm practically shoving Wayde down the hallway.

Wayde and Jayden had a driver waiting out front, with Elliot’s ride lined up behind that, and Storm’s ride behind Elliot’s. Jayden loaded their luggage into the car and then opened the door for Wayde, who was still obviously not pleased with this but got in anyway. Jayden get a wave to Elliot and Storm, saying they’d meet them there, and they were off.

The three cars followed each other in a smooth line the whole ride there, pulling up to the drop off area of the ship just as smoothly. Wayde was the first one to get out, shielding his eyes from the sun as he looked up at the ship. He was quite lovely. Looked like a luxury liner. Not that he was any more excited to go. He hoped he could find at least one or two quiet spots on this thing. He’d end up with a headache otherwise. As nice as it was to be around his friends, and his siblings who could be just as hyperactive and stupid, he still needed a quiet place to collect himself and relax.

Check in was simple enough going through the line for penthouse suite cruisers. Jayden already had all of his Wayde’s things together, it seemed. Seemed like he wouldn’t have gotten out of this even if it really did mean they would pick him up and haul his a** here.

Upon boarding the ship, Wayde gave one or two kudos to Jayden for not choosing a shitty ship judging from the interior so far. He’d yet to see the room they’d be staying in though. Jayden was the one leading the way to their room. Wayde looked down at his boarding pass. Crystal Penthouse with Verandah, huh? Was probably the most expensive s**t on the goddamn ship. ********] Upon exiting the elevator and following Jayden down the hallway, Wayde could partially admit that Jayden had nice taste for this. His half-brother got another mental kudos when they finally got to their room, number 1012, and opened the door to allow Wayde in first. He gave a side glace to Jayden, who had a ******** grin on his face, and then entered. Aiight, so this wasn’t that bad looking. He ran a gloved hand over the table and the counter. Not a speck of dust. Floor looked clean. No weird smell coming from any of the furniture, actually, it smelled like mint and vanilla – two of his favorite scents. What the actual ********. Am I being like, ******** serenaded here? Are we on our goddamn honeymoon? Did I miss a note somewhere? Are we not ******** enough? What the hell?

He turned to Jayden and signed to him, asking what all of this was even for.

“You need a break. And you’d refuse to stay in any place less than our apartment, so this is the place I picked. Besides, best place to find reasonable boyfriends is in a nice place, right?”

[********] He was right. Wayde had totally forgotten about that. He sighed and looked out of the window. Guess he couldn’t ******** jump ship now, pun intended.

OOC || operation: get wayde on the damn ship = success!

Sariyanna

Dessert Devour

Silvanius

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Location: Wayde's Place >> Manager's Car >> The dock >>On-board Bar
                                                        Company: Elliot + Wayde & Company >> Manager >> Manager and other people boarding the ship >> Bartender
                                                        Emotion: Semi-amused >> Annoyed >> Humilated/Pissed off >> Desire to drink rising

tab It was not at all surprising, the state in which he found Wayde and the others. Of course Wayde wasn't ready. Storm knew he didn't really want to go either. Wayde was more of a stay-home vacation kind of guy, where as Storm was just a never vacation kind of guy. That being said it was probably a good thing though that there were two other sets of arms to help in the motion of getting Wayde to the ship.

tab "Look bro, you are coming on vacation whether you like it or not," he had called down the hall on his initial approach before seeing that he wasn't even dressed. "For ******** sake Wayde, you're killin' me! If you and your bro don't come I wont have ANYONE who doesn't suck to socialize with," he then turned to Elliot, "No offense man..."

tab The male was still holding his blanket at this point, then Jayden spoke out, "So, bro. You wanna do this the easy way or the hard way? Cause we got enough manpower here for option #2." After some time of doing his usual Wayde glare, which was not really as expressive as a normal glare would be... Only those around him regularly would really see it as what it was... the male finally got up and went to get dressed. "Yesssssssss." Well that was kind of nice to not have to actually carry the man down the stairs, and so they all exchanged fist pumps and high-fives. After that, time flew and soon they were all downstairs, food served, food eaten, dishes cleaned and out the door they all went to the line up of cars. Much to Storm's displeasure, he would still have to ride with his manager to the actual goddamn ship.

tab Making his way down and into the car he sighed. Car rides with this man were barely tolerable today as he was highly suspicious about Storm's promise to not work. "Now remember Storm," he began the instant the blond blopped down in his seat.

tab "I know.. No doom right? You told me this what, 100 times this week alone?"

tab "Because I mean it Storm!"

tab "Yeah yeah, I know I know..." The rest of the ride continued on like that, about how he is on vacation and that means no working, and about how if he worked it could cause some serious issues for other passengers and crew alike... Yada yada yada, blah blah blah. Storm didn't care. He was impulsive. If he saw a do-able stunt, he would do it just to have had the experience, regardless of if it was for work or not... That was something Karl didn't seem to understand at all about him... Or maybe he understood all too well since when they got to the ship he decided to pat the Aussie-Canadian down to see if he brought anything for his fire stunts.

tab Pulling the lighter out of Storm's pocket he held it up, "This?"

tab "What, no smoking either?"

tab "I don't trust you to NOT do things other than smoke with this..." Confinscated. He took it away along with anything else that the male could use until Storm batted him away.

tab "Knock it off. This is ******** humiliating..." he then grabbed his bag and just walked off towards the ship.

tab "Have a nice vacation Storm."

tab "Go ******** yourself Karl!" he yelled back giving his manager the finger as he boarded the ship. 'What a ********' a*****e, patting me down like that... Like I'm some sort of criminal or some s**t like that... Worthless piece of s**t... I don't even wanna ********' be here and now that I am he goes and does that s**t... bullshit yo...' After actually getting on the ship, Storm moved through to his room tossed his bag in and then checked his wallet. 'Good, ******** didn't find my matches...' he pulled out a cig and lit it up with his matches that were in his wallet and headed out in search of the bar. It didn't take him much time to find it, but his finished his cig by then and put it out in his pocket ashtray.

tab Sitting down at the bar the male ordered, "Yo, can I get some service up in here or are we not having boozing until we're floating out in the middle of nowhere?" he called to the bartender.

Sariyanna

CedarTreeofLife

Silvanius
                                                      Hi Dimi

Noob

User Image

[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
Wanna' taste? I won't bite.
Brain Activity: Cruise Vacation! Should I be terrified or excited?
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

The series of events progressively led to misunderstandings and feuds amongst the Flores.

After the duo had entered the living room, Alexis was greeted warmly by his much affectionate mother who didn't receive that mutual reciprocation from her son. Dylan, on the other hand was left out to dry, until she caught him at the corner of her eye. She had then released Alexis from her embrace, and blankly examined Dylan from top to bottom. The woman had questioned his presence, as if he wasn't meant to be in the picture, which quite frankly was quite logical - since he had no relation to Alexis and his family matters whatsoever.

Cute isn’t he? His name is Dylan.” Alexis grabbed the Dylan in question and placed an arm comfortably around his waist. “He’s my newest boy toy, we met in the most unlikely place.” The blonde commented and locked eyes with Dylan. That gaze was much sweeter but something told Dylan in his head that saying anything further would simply get him into trouble. He just kept his mouth shut as Alexis engaged in the conversation. His mother, now was in full confusion as things started to heat up.

Suddenly a feminine voice sounded from the room behind them. A woman dressed in white, from head to toe emerged with a slice of pie in her hand. Her outfit was pure sophistication: a pearl white blazer with matching white pants, with several black accessories and six-inch-heels. And at instant, Dylan recognised the other woman. She was world renowned tennis ace, Rebecca White. What was she doing here?

"Let me guess. You like guys now?" She reiterated at Alexis' previous response.

Their conversation onwards was a blend of cold introductions, arguments and denial, which Dylan didn't pay muh detail while his gaze was directed towards Alexis parents. It didn't take much effort to understand the situation, and what his parents' motives of setting up this little meeting were. The brunette pointed her manicured, bony fingers at Dylan, proclaiming that he was only here so that Alexis could escape their marriage, and how it was his fault for interfering. One word that popped up in his head regarding her, and it starts with a big, fat 'B'. If she wants to blame anyone, she could go blame Alexis. Just don't drag him into this dispute!

His face was about to get pummeled, until his mother stepped in to break them up. Thank god. Alexis' mother turned to Alexis, with that sympathetic tone hoping to induce some guilt into her son and convince him to resume the marriage plan. Then, she directed herself towards Dylan with the same tone of speech, "You don't really want to get in between the both of them. With much riding on this, don't you?" I'm sorry, she's crossed the line. Riding on what exactly? Like their marriage was supposed to be some trophy meant to be on exhibition. Can't his parents mind their business on whoever his son dates? It's just like last time.

"I'm afraid I do Mrs. Flores." He gulped as the words that followed were going to be painful to enunciate. "I happen to love Alexis, and I'm not going to surrender him over just because of an arranged marriage with someone he barely liked. Even if it means shattering your ideals of a perfect marriage, a perfect couple who'd spend their lives together like in fairytales. My Alexis is not a doll for you to toy with and play 'happily ever after' according to every whim of yours. He's just as human as anyone else and deserves to make his own decisions in life - especially choosing he wants to marry." He was sincere in his speech - the first honest thing he was doing for Alexis. His parents, and how they were expecting that 'perfect plan' to go smoothly, were practically another reflection of what happened to Dylan previously when his parents confronted him about his life decisions. Like his parents, their intentions were understandable: they want the best for their children. Yet they're obnoxiously homologous, they won't let their children decide for themselves. Everything should be in place so that they could see, and enjoy the future they envisioned. "You people are all the same..." the red head grumbled, refusing to say anything further that might remind him of his past. Then he turned his attention to that pissed of tennis player clad in white, with a certain distaste in his look. She pointed those ugly talons of hers and accused Dylan so blatantly like he'd committed some sort of crime. If there's one thing that's irksome, it's someone who is disrespectful. And now, she'll be receiving that same treatment, only now, Dylan might change it up to a more disdainful, contemptuous level.

"Amusing how the calm and collected Rebecca White suddenly lost her temper outside the tennis court. You're not how the media managed to portray you to be. And now you're here whining, throwing tantrums like a toddler who wants her toy back. Well.. it's not gonna' come back to you..." The red head grabbed the collar of Alexis' shirt, and said with an almost arrogant tone, "See Alexis darling here, unfortunately for you, is attracted to me. Not some prissy chick like yourself. No matter how many times you beg, grumble or complain, he's still in love with me. No.. he's infatuated with me, he could never get enough of me. Because I have many qualities that you don't, missy." It was his first time ever playing the so-called bully, and by the looks of how immature Rebecca had reacted just moments ago, it was presumable that it was Rebecca's first to have someone (or something, for that matter) snatched away from her. This was pleasing, really. Not because Dylan sympathized Alexis, or cared much about him, he just couldn't bear watching the same scene unfold, just like few years back when his parents' we're caught up with deciding Dylan's future. It's frustrating to let someone succumb to this much of patronizing. He understood that Alexis' parents' intentions meant well, but they're unaware of the line they've crossed to the extent of being intrusive. As much of a hoax this 'lover' scam was, Dylan honestly sided Alexis on Rebecca - she's a spoilt brat. And she needed to be schooled, big time.

"Listen here, Miss Davies. There's nothing you could do to demolish the love between me and Alexis darling here. So why not grab your tennis racket and march over to some other guy at the country club, and leave Alexis alone. If you truly care for Alexis darling' happiness, I suggest you back away. That'll make him really satisfied." Dylan smirked at the tennis player as she was even more fueled with rage. For the first time, probably, has she been stood up by someone lower than her. And the feeling of rubbing reality into her face was priceless. Would he have done this to any regular person, and it was either fired or expelled for him. He couldn't resist smirking at the sight of Rebecca just boiling.

Dylan, without saying anything further, grabbed Alexis' wrist and dragged him outside. As he reached for the handle, the red head muttered "I guess we're done here. Let's go, darling."

Just So You Know: Dylan's Apartment
                                                            Sariyanna
                                                            This looks a little bit rushed. Sorry 'bout that. I was little busy with first week of college and stuff.

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Location: Taxi >> Dock >> Ship
                                                        Company: Constant & Rin >> Maria >> Heba
                                                        Emotion: Uncomfortable >> Panic mode >> Desperate

tab Yeah, the Taxi ride was not exactly comfortable for Kali either, but it really wasn't for the fact of the gnarly cab driver of the state of the cab itself. No... Because once Rin got in and the car started on it's way towards their ship, it became awkwardly silent before Constant started to speak. "“Well, Kali, this is Rin, my boyfriend but you already know that and Rin, this is my childhood friend… Kali.” Yeah, that was already pretty obvious... Way to state the obvious Constant... I already know you're dating him... I already know he was coming along... I don't need a formal introduction... Kali just looked out the window wincing slightly. He was still in pretty s**t shape from drinking too much the night before. He had been a pretty bad mood prior to drinking anyways, which probably had something to do with the amount his consumed...

tab Then, after a short pause where basically no one said anything, Constant started up again, “I guess I never really told you about what happened between Elliot and myself Rin and I think you might deserve an explanation as to why certain people might be avoiding me like the plague on the ship.” Yeah, Kali already knew a few things about Constant's complicated family life... More than this kid he was ddating now anyways... Still he went on to listen to Constant explain about his complicated relations with a few of the other celebs, but specifically Elliot. Now, Kali, he didn't really have any problems with Elliot, but then again, he was not really that close with him either... Unless the times they were both over hanging out at Wayde's place counted for anything... He was a nice enough guy, seemed rather humble for being a celeb, and that was something Kali could appreciate being pretty much the same himself in that respect... After all, he certainly was not dressed to impress in his free time, and anyone who socialized with him outside of work sure as hell knew that.

tab Soon they were pulling up at the docks and the awkward conversion stopped only for them to get out and notice that Heba's car was there... The cat boy wonder was Kali's manager and good friend. He made sure the male steered clear of trouble and often helped him home after he had one two many drinks and landed himself in a bush. He must have been here for something... But just as Kali got out of the car, he noticed another familiar vehicle... It was a bright red convertible that could only belong to one other person he knew... "Kali darling! the voice rang out in Spanish as a fit looking Spanish woman walked over in a sleeveless/strapless floral dress that hung down to the ground but had a slit running up her thigh. She had long dark perfectly curled hair and ruby red lips... Her name was Maria Anita Lopez. She was actually part Spanish and part British, but she looked mostly Spanish. She was a personal favorite of his mother's as she came from a good family and actually shared the same profession as Kali, which meant that there was more hope that he would actually settle for her.

tab Walking over she kissed him on each cheek leaving a lip print before smiling. "Are you going on this cruise without me?" she gave a pouty expression as she tried to reach out and touch him. "Why are you here Maria?" he asked in Spanish as he took his bags and tried to move past her. "To see you of course... why else would I be here?" she asked in Spanish but Kali pushed past her, "Where are you going?" she demanded. "To uh, find my boyfriend..." he replied which resulted in a shocked expression from her as she dropped her purse and just stared after he him as he dashed onto the ship to go find his manager. 'Sorry Heba, looks like we just became an item..' he thought as he rushed on to the ship to go find the cat boy in question.

tab It didn't take him long either since he asked a staff member if they saw anyone around that looked like him. They quickly pointed him the male's direction and there he found him, resting there on a chair unconscious. Gently he shook the other awake, "Hey... Heba, what are you doing here?" he asked, "And do you know how the hell Maria found out I was going on vacation? It looks like she wants to try and go along, but like hell if I want to spend my time off with her... I had to lie to get away from her just to come find you... Said you were my boyfriend..." but then it clicked... What if Heba was his boyfriend... Maybe not really his boyfriend, but just enough so that his mother and Maria would buzz off and let him live his life. "Actually can you do me a HUGE favor? Come with me on vacation and pretend to be my boyfriend for a while..." he made sure no one heard him while he was saying this and even tried at saying it in Heba's native language... He'd been studying.

Silvanius

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I'm So Fancy
                  xxx==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ======== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Rin was pretty convinced that the whole cab drive was going to be silent and he was alright with that for the most part, less talking meant less chance of getting someone worked up and pissed off but things changed rather quickly. Constant decided to be formal and introduce him and Kali to one another, now Rin could have said something but he was getting the feeling that Kali probably wasn't very fond of him and that stopped him from even commented. He was aware of him and Constant being friends just as he was sure Kali was aware of the whole boyfriend situation so there was really nothing to say and he just kept quiet. It wasn't him being rude he just wasn't going to talk to someone that didn't really want to talk to him. Besides everyone seemed to be in a stressful/bad mood so no point in making it worse.

Rin's magenta colored eyes soon looked over at Constant when he spoke about giving him and explanation of what happened between him and Elliot. Um...why? Why did he feel like he needed to tell him anything since he rarely does or has. It was odd to him but by no means did he turn him away, he did want to know what had conspired through the whole events and it would give him a bit more insight on Constant as well. Rin probably never showed it like he could have but he did care, it was just hard to show it when the other obviously didn't most of the time.

The whole ride consisted of his boyfriend telling him everything that happened and he listened to him quietly with no interruptions. He felt pretty bad knowing that Elliot just kind of went silent through the whole thing and wouldn't even talk to him. Rin didn't know Elliot personally but well enough, he did design a few of his clothes recently as well as Constant's so there were times he was able to just sit down and chat with him. He seemed pretty nice in his opinion so all he could do was assume that Elliot was avoiding him to find a way to cope with the shock of everything. He doubted that the guy hated him he probably just hated being kept in the dark for so long. But just when Rin thought they were getting somewhere Constant just had to throw an unncessary comment his way "not that you really probably even cared or if it even concerns you." Really....really? And how on earth would he even know how he felt about anything?! Maybe if he stopped assuming the negative all the time he would actually know! This is why there should be a thing called Smackassins. They would be like assassins but only come up when someone needs a good smack to the face! Rin would have one on speed dial...

It was obvious that Rin didn't know much if anything about Constant's past or how close him and Kali was but he was glad that he did have someone to turn to. With Rin being so far from his own home he didn't have many people he could turn to in his time of need and the main friends he had lived back in his home country. He did have a few close people here that were considered friends to him but do you have any idea how hard it ease to speak to someone in your first language and they have no idea what you're saying?! Ugh it's so frustrating especially since he does it when he gets angry enough and everyone just stares at him like 'what the hell is that weirdo saying?' Uh no, you're the weirdo because you don't know more than one language! Anyway back on topic..

Once the cab stopped and he was able to get out of that filthy environment. He took his bags out from the trunk of the car and lit up another cigarette. He just needed one more good smoke since now he was left alone with Constant when Kali's manager showed up. He was just waiting for any smartass comments the guy would send his way but to his surprise..well that didn't happen. An apology actually came out of his mouth, a forced one that would have made him pop a blood vessel but an apology nonetheless.

Although he was quiet during the entire trip here he couldn't help but to speak now hell he almost choked on his cigarette smoke due to the apology. Rin looked over at Constant then shook his head and blew out a puff of smoke before smiling a bit. "I didn't even know you knew how to apologize, but thank you and I accept it. Just..for future reference..don't think I don't care Constant because I do. I may not show it or say it but as much as you get under my skin I would hate for anything bad to happen to you or for you to be hurting. With Elliot..just give him time to come around he may just be recovering from the shock of it all and trying to cope, I highly doubt that his feelings are negative towards you."

He took another deep inhale of his cigarette, put it out then placed it back in the box. There was no way he would throw it out since he didn't even finish the thing yet! "So you ready to go in? Might as well find out rooms now and get settled. It better be fabulous cause if it's as bad looking as that cab driver and the cab itself I may just jump off ship cause I can only handle so much of that in one day I mean ugh has that man heard of a car wash and a decent cologne!"

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”

Location: Dock-Ship
                                                                      Mood: Slightly calm
                                                                      Company: Constant
                                                                      Translation:N/A

Silvanius

Desser Devour

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

Loren tore his eyes away from the little bird’s nest he could see in a nearby tree. The front door opened up and there was Haru. “Hey….Oh!” The male rubbed his chin as he looked at him. “You look different somehow. Clothes….? Hair….? Hmm…? Maybe it’s just my imagination.” He commented with a chuckled. He had a feeling Haru has been looking slightly different for a while. Every once in a while he’d think about it, subtly, but never really put took much time into it. But now it was hitting him in the face. Was it….his body…type? Well his clothes were looking pretty stylish too, but…his arms looked a bit different. Loren stared while Haru talked. He heard the name ‘Carla’ and ‘bags’ but didn’t really pay close enough attention to notice anything else.

“Hmm…bags?” Loren said as Haru moved passed him. His brown eyes looked down at the luggage near the door. “Oh! Help you with the bags! Right! I’ll get these.” He said in a rush and began to help the man with them. They took turns carrying it out to the car and putting them in the back.

Coming back to the doorway, Loren combed his fingers through his wavy hair. “Mmm…wait….you said ‘Carla’…” He stated dubiously, his eyebrows furrowing. Wasn’t Carla a girl’s name? Well hell….his nickname sounded like a girls’ name so who was he to talk!

He heard movement and his head turned to see the second man coming downstairs. Oh…so that’s Carla. He’s….kind of pretty for a guy…

Loren drew a blank for a little while. Probably because he was staring at this guy while in thought. But eventually he caught himself doing it and broke the awkward ‘stare fest.’ He looked from Haru to Carla as they were introduced to each other. “Hi I’m Lorenzo, Loren for short.” He said with a slightly awkward wave. “I sort of knew Haru was living with his cousin or something but I couldn’t be too sure.” He looked over Haru’s outfit. “Mmm I’m guessing you’re the one responsible for that.” He said, talking about Haru’s sudden switch up on clothing. “Not like there was anything wrong with his old style. I sort of prefer simple.”

He placed his hands in his back pockets and shifted around in his high top sneakers. This Carla had a feel about him like he is someone Loren should know. Pleh….too bad he lives under a rock so he probably has no idea what he’s famous for. This my friends was thanks to hours of turning everything off so he can continuing working on his book with no distractions. And Loren, despite having his own level of popularity, wasn’t the type to keep up with who was on top in the world. So there were probably a lot of people he did not know of. If him and Angel didn’t share a mother than he wouldn’t know who he is either.

“So….” Loren gestured to the car. “Shall we go and check out this ship? I’m thinking it will be pretty cool.”

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((OOC: Boop! ))

▉ Home---Haru's place ▉ with Haru & Carla ▉ packing and talking, a whole lot of talking

L_J_Rose

Silvanius

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
                User Image

"Did you pack everything?"

Nodding a few times, Carson closed the silver luggage and looked up at his friend.

"Sorry.... for late notice..."

He got a laugh in return, "It's fine," his smile widened, making Carson sigh a little. As much as he'd retaliate, Car knew that technically, his friend owed him a favor. Technically. Rubbing his temples, he looked around, mentally checking off his to do list before he went on his free vacation. He was certain he packed more than enough for the trip. If Francis picked out his clothes and helped him pack, Carson was almost sure that he'd have more than enough clothes and necessities. Thinking further, he remembered rescheduling all his appointments with all his clients due to the cruise. In fact, some of his clients were going on the cruise. Letting out a sigh, he pondered for a while, wondering if he had finished everything he needed to do. He packed his things, he called his professor for the cruise ticket, he rescheduled his appointments, and....

Right. His flowers.

Standing the luggage up, Carson reached into his backpack and pulled out a set of sheets before walking towards his taller friend. "The notes for how to care for the flowers..." looking at him in the eye, he nodded before sighing, "I need them for a near future event. It's really important." Francis laughed as he took the papers and scanned it. Biting his lip, he nodded as he squinted at the paper, slightly baffled that taking care of flowers wasn't simply dumping a pot of water in a flower pot. " You went all out on these notes... So easy to understand...." Sighing, he placed the notes on the table with a smile, "I can take care of them. Just relax and go enjoy your vacation~" "Thanks. Make sure they don't die while I'm out. Please. Please don't let them dry out and die or-"

"Yeah okay Carrie. I'll take care of your flowers. Go enjoy your vacation with rich people."

Watching his friend laugh did NOT make Carson feel better at all. Letting out a sigh, he gently punched his friend in the shoulder before nodding and walking away. "Don't cause trouble Francis. I'll be back right after." Pulling the luggage along, he checked his phone. It was about time he left for the ship. In fact, he was probably cutting it really close. As much as he'd stay, he refused to turn down such an important networking event, even if it was a vacation. On normal terms, Carson would probably be unable to afford such a cruise at such a time. It was only because of his old professor that he was able to get a free ticket to meet influential people, from celebrities and business people.

It was a free golden ticket. What could possibly go wrong?

Timeskip - Everything will go wrong on that ship.... Maybe.

Somehow, getting on the ship was relatively easy. Sitting in his little suite, Carson wondered how he happened to be lucky enough to get a free ticket from his old prof. Apparently, the old man was supposed to go, but instead, he gave it away, to him. Letting out a sigh, Car stretched his arms as he laid his luggage onto the floor. Speaking of which, he didn't quite yet checked what Francis packed for him. While he was a collegue while he was studying in France, he was certain that he didn't pack too many strange articles of clothing.

Getting on his knees, he popped open the trunk, revealing mainly light pink, white, and soft colored clothes. With a small smile, he sighed softly. 'At least there is nothing stra-' As he brushed his hands along the clothing, he noticed a cardboard box. Blinking, he slowly pulled it out carefully and stared at the note written on top of it. For those business meetings ; ) Feeling a sinking feeling, Carson peaked open the box to fine a white sparkly long dress.

'...I saw nothing.'

Closing the box, he sighed and left it on the ground before picking it up and placing it on the desk. He remembered this. From France. When he was forced by some of his closest friends to play dress up at an expensive boutique/tailor shop. Carson was sure he never got the dress, but it wouldn't be unusual if one of his rich friends decided to go ahead and buy the damn thing. Sometimes, he wondered if he knew too many people.

Brushing the thoughts aside, Carson gave his luggage a suspicious look, wondering if there was other strange articles of clothing in there, and if he should even bother checking. With another sigh, he went back, closed the luggage, and left his suite. At this point, he needed some fresh air. Making his way out of his suite, Carson pulled the sweater collar down as he walked to the front of the ship. Leaning against the bar, he looked out at the ocean, and then back at the city. Now, all he had to do was wait for the ship to take off, and then enjoy himself for a bit. At least for the first day, he wanted to relax and unwind before networking and possibly picking up a few more clients.

Company : No one
                                                                Location : Front deck of ship
                                                                Thoughts: Chill time.
                                                                Health: 100% - Ready to relax
                                                                Wearing - This

Out XXX Of XXX Character : : Uuuuuuuugh this took waaaay too long how do I even do first posts? DX.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser Image
███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.
WHERE OH WHERE HAVE THE HONEST PEOPLE GONE....
XXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE MY HAND || THEN I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
OOC: this will have to do..
User Image
FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU

Yo, the fact that Wayde had snuggled deeper into his spot was like a slap in the friggin face. Like really? Really?! He knew darn well he couldn’t stay here and yet here he was trying to make it happen. Elliot leaned against the wall and sighed. “Getting out a bit won’t kill you, y’know.” He said blandly. Wayde shook his head at him and turned away looking for something to preoccupy himself with while Elliot all but burned a hole into the back of his head with his eyes.

He could hear some noise at the front door and assumed it was more backup. God knows backup was needed for this guy. Don’t get him wrong, Wayde was a cool guy, but stubborn as a mule. He wasn’t exactly alone either; they all could be stubborn when it came down to it. So it wasn’t like Wayde was the only person capable of being a nightmare.

Now Storm… That guy was a nightmare. And obstinacy seemed to be in his agenda 24-7.
          "WAYDE! WHERE YOU AT VACAY BUDDY?!"
          That made Elliot jump a bit. Well speak of the devil…. He pushed off of the wall. Soon he noticed Wayde hiding under the blanket he was wrapped up in. The blonde chuckled. “Welp….at least you got to hang out for a little bit.”

Elliot was whistling casually to himself with his hands in his pockets when Storm and Jayden entered the room. They stopped next to him and at that moment Jayden seemed to try one more time to get Wayde to surrender quietly without a fuss.

Of course Storm being the loud man that he is let the entire room know his annoyance of the situation.
          "For ******** sake Wayde, you're killin' me! If you and your bro don't come I wont have ANYONE who doesn't suck to socialize with," The man said and Elliot looked at him with his brow raised.
          "No offense man..."
          He sighed dramatically. “Whatever.” He scoffed.

Oh there was quite a laundry list of threats being tossed around after that. And Elliot pretty much watched with that sweet little smile on his handsome face, but it was somewhat like what a mugger would give his victim seconds before enjoying the privilege of beating them to a pulp.

They were a bit pushy about getting him out of that blanket but oh well, this was Wayde afterall; you probably couldn’t be too nice to him or else he’d never get moving. The blanket….uh….well they sort of all grabbed a portion of it and yanked it away from him.

After that Wayde gave up and decided to get dressed (finally!). Then came the little celebration amongst the three of them.
          Sorry buddy. Had to be done.

Storm got the lovely task of herding Wayde downstairs to the car and Elliot pretty much helped Jayden make sure all their things made it down there too.

Outside he waved at Jayden and climbed back into his limo. Gerard looked at him. “What in the world took so long?” He said.
          “Trust me you don’t want to know.” Elliot laughed and leaned back in his seat, he folded his hands behind his head. “Let’s go.” Gerard pulled away from the curb and followed the other cars down to the ship.

Elliot was pretty into this vacation idea. But he was a bit nervous he was going to have some serious anxiety issues because of all the water. His mother had drowned herself in a lake and he didn’t want to think about that. He really didn’t. But he was afraid he would, and paired up with the issue with his father. He feared he’d spend much too much time laying around in bed and not enjoying himself. He wasn’t about to go back to this wallowing in self-pity thing. He’s been able to be pretty positive up until now.

And Constant….Man he was going to be on the ship somewhere. And it wasn’t like Elliot could avoid him the whole time. They would probably run into each other once or twice, it was a big ship, and he felt like that actually made it pretty likely they would run into each other at some point.
          He wasn’t sure what he was going to say when he did. Should he apologize for reacting the way he had? Say sorry?

He was mad at first and his reaction probably had been a bit extreme, but that was because the shock had been so high at the time and he just couldn’t deal with it. He couldn’t even deal with it now.

Even before the car stopped he could spot the ship from his window. He unfolded his hands and sat up a bit his fingertips touched the car’s window as he observed. Gerard bid him goodbye after he gave him a hand with his things. Elliot simply moved about his living space on the ship and wondered what to do with himself now. How should he pass this little bit of time before they set sail? Hmm…

FOOL MY TWICE, SHAME ON ME

WHERE OH WHERE COULD THEY BE...?

IF I DON'T TAKE YOUR HAND || THEN YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
          User Image
          LOCATION: Wayde's place----Limo WITH:Wayde, Jayden & Storm DOING WHAT: talking, getting Wayde out of the house and riding in the car
          CAMERON (brown hair), ELLIOT (middle), AND RYAN (bluish hair)
          CAMERON SPEAKS IN CHOCOLATE, ELLIOT IN GOLDENROD, AND RYAN IN BLACK
          Their manager Anna Mosley speaks in blueviolet

CedarTreeofLife

Dessert Devour

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

After Dylan’s first speech Alexis’ mom was without words and she looked hurt by that last comment. “You…You know nothing.” She tried to defend them, but her voice was hardly audible. Alexis’ pushover of a father materialized next to her and put his hands on her shoulders to comfort her. “How dare you speak about us like that. As if we are monsters for wanting something good for him. He hardly knows what he needs.”

Rebecca on the other hand didn’t seem as perturbed by his suddenly speaking up. Her sharp eyes told of a woman who did not in the least bit feel as if she was in danger. At least…. not until he started to lay it on somewhat thick for her. Every insult seemed to physically strike her down. The outrage slowly became more apparent on her face which each bold statement he delivered. Her eyes grew wide and her face suddenly took on layers of color. Her lips tightened up, her cheeks two red orbs. “You….How dare you! Where did he find you, huh? You piece of trash!” Dylan grabbed the wrist of an unusually quiet Alexis and started to lead the way out of that place. But of course Rebecca’s voice heightened as if she was trying to forestall their departure. She even moved from her spot like she was determined to stop them from leaving.

“Alexis you cannot end it like this! I’ve always been there for you no matter what! I never abandoned you, not even after that whole incident with your brother!” She also said something about him running off with some strange guy but he hardly heard that one. He takes off with strangers all the time, if you catch my drift.
                                    Her words made little different because they had slipped outside without another word.

Well…. hadn’t that been something. He didn’t think the little pushover could give such a convincing show.

Though it hadn’t gone down the drain like he had been expecting Alexis actually didn’t think this was enough to make Rebecca quit, or his parents. They would probably mention it the next time they see him—whenever that was.

Footsteps a bit slow, Alexis picked up his pace and slipped his wrist out of Dylan’s grasp. “Well wasn’t that interesting. Didn’t know you could give such a melodramatic performance for a person you dislike. I almost laughed, but I didn’t want to ruin the effect.” He walked ahead of him and turned around strolling backwards in front of him. “I should reward you for that. The cruise is a vacation afterall… It wouldn’t really be one if you still had to ‘tend’ to me, now would it? So how ‘bout this? You don’t have to screw me for a whole two weeks, hmm? It’s better than nothing.” Well what would have been even better was Alexis telling him that he is off the hook. But of course he’s not going to do that. Dylan was far too useful. And fun.

The blonde turned, amusement apparent on his face. “Of course you are always welcome to anyway. If you suddenly find that you want to.” He turned his back on him completely and stuffed his hands in his pockets as they walked the rest of the way to the car.

He climbed into the driver’s side and located the car key, stuffing it into the ignition. “Rebecca may not be as cookie cutter as she appears on tv. But she’s a good sport. The problem is me.” He turned the key and the car roared to life. “It’s better for her to think I’m gay, I wouldn’t ever be able to appreciate her anyway.” With how he felt about relationships now he couldn’t. He’d never take her seriously. He’d probably just emotionally abuse her and cheat. She saw his antics as running but he actually had a reason for sabotaging the engagement, it just wouldn’t work out. It probably wouldn’t work out with anybody… which is why he was fine accompanying people on dates for money and screwing complete strangers.

He didn’t really envy people who had someone, because he never felt like he was missing out on anything.

He looked up from the idling car and could see his parents and Rebecca standing just outside the front doorway. He only locked eyes with them briefly before pulling out of their driveway and driving away.

Now onto the cruise.

The drive there was silent for a while, until he got a call. He let it ring for at first, then picked it up when he hit a red light. “What?” A pause. “Doesn’t matter anyway, I wanted to take a vacation that’s why I asked you not to schedule anything…. I know I didn’t mention it, I didn’t want to.” He fell silent and the person on the other end seemed to be rambling or something because he seemed to spend the next five or so minutes listening.

He made a turn. “Are you done criticizing me now? Look, just make sure my car doesn’t sit around the whole two weeks, alright? You want to yell at me, yell at me when I come back.” He hang up and tossed the phone into the backseat.

He made a few more turns. “That was my agent. Apparently he feels like I took a vacation without his permission. Dumbass.” He muttered under his breath.

They made it to the cruise ship and after a brief survey of the outside Alexis began to carry everything on board carrying them all the way to their rooms. He didn’t bother looking through anything though when it was all there. He just left it as is. “I’m going to go wander. I doubt you want to be around me any longer so you can have your ‘Alexis free’ time.” He said to Dylan, without looking at him.

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...parents' mansion---road---cruise ship | With...Dylan, Mother & father, & Rebecca--Dylan | Doing what...talking & about to roam | Feeling...amused, chill---????
                                    Neon Beats
                                    OOC: I guess their rooms could be near each other, connected, or maybe they share a room. It's up to you. I mentioned the idea of shared rooms in the ooc but I wasn't really sure if everyone wanted to do that so I sort of think of the room sharing as optional.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces