benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser Image
███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.
WHERE OH WHERE HAVE THE HONEST PEOPLE GONE....
XXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE MY HAND || THEN I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
OOC: Boop x3 This will have to suffice.
User Image
FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU

Constant, enough already, Elliot had thought, but didn’t have the strength to say it. He could hardly make words as it is. He thought he’d have more to say to this guy but it was a whole different matter when he was right before him. All this talk of walking right up to him and admitting it up front, about the possible disbelief he would have faced.

It was hard to fathom what things would have been like had he went about it differently. Elliot knew he probably would have been shocked. That it would have been hard to believe. But he was thinking he would have happily taken that shock when they had just recently met. Not now. He felt betrayed.

Why was all this so painful to hear? Was he hurting for Constant or himself?

He continued to look in the other direction, because he didn’t want to see him. It was uncomfortable as it is. Adrenaline was putting him on edge as well as the negative emotions mixing around inside of him.

He could vaguely hear more comments from the crowd around them, his eyes widening slightly at the mention of a rumor. How had that gotten out?

He didn’t really hear Constant move and the hand that grabbed his arm startled him. Elliot found himself being dragged away from the dining hall, and as they ventured further and further away from the curious eyes he looked down at Constant’s tight grasp and pried away at his hand. “Let go of me,” he said grouchily.

Once he did he leaned against the wall and looked down at nothing in particular.
          He listened because he felt he was obligated to.

Perhaps it was a destructive detail to mention, but that didn’t mean he shouldn’t have been told. He felt he should have been told anyway long ago…even if it was risky.

Dad had been protecting him—trying to protect them? Ha! That was damn funny. Elliot had left the house and never came back—over the years he had hardly heard a word from his father. Not even on the phone. That man would rather send his little carrier pigeons to speak with him (Elliot’s sisters) instead of seeking him out himself. Like he was hiding or running from something. It was hard to think that man cared for him now. He probably had cared somewhat…when he was ten, but things were different now. For all the blonde knew his father probably had cared more about his legacy back then.

And he had only been protecting himself. If he had them in mind when he had acted then why were things such a mess?

“Look, even if you don’t want me near anymore El, I will always watch over you no matter what because I am the older half brother that will listen to you when no one else will, I am your pillar of support and will be there to pick you up and piece you back together, I will be your shoulder to cry on and listen to your first world problems, I may not be the best half brother in the world, but I want you to be happy at least, if that’s the only thing I can do right now.”

They were standing side by side now, neither really looking at the other as they leaned against the wall. Elliot’s arms were limp by his sides. His eyes were dull.
          That said, Constant ventured away from him but not before giving him one last look. Elliot’s eyes flickered up and ventured over to him to meet his eye briefly, but then Constant turned and left.

He stayed there.

“Maybe it would have been better if you had never told me. I was happier when I didn’t know,” he muttered. The noise of talking was nothing more than white noise in his ear.

Despite where he was, tucked away but still somewhat in plain sight, Elliot slowly slid all the way down the wall until he was sitting on the floor. The floor was probably filthy to a degree and he was the type who seemingly was always pretty concerned about the condition of his clothes but he did not care now.

Dad and Constant had decided to wait to tell him. They probably would have waited longer had Constant not said anything. His father…. Elliot wasn’t interested in making amends with him, Constant on the other hand…

Elliot couldn’t cut him out entirely. He was in it too deep with that guy to cut him loose just because of this—even if he didn’t want to look at him anymore. Sure, he had cut his family loose a few years back by hardly contacting them or seeing them, but he found that when it came to the people he had met outside of his family he held onto them tighter, like he doubted he’d find people like them ever again. Maybe he did that to replace the family that had disappointed him.

He leaned forward and groaned as he placed his head in his hands. “What am I supposed to do?”

‘Forgive and forget.’ A female’s voice had sung into his ear.

Forgive and…?

‘It’s best to forgive and forget, you are siblings afterall and nothing is more important than family.’

Family…when had he heard that?

Oh yeah…that’s right. He used to fight with his sisters when they were children, and his mom used to tell them that. Remind them that their bond was far bigger than their petty fights. She…would have still told him that if she were still alive, wouldn’t she? She had always been a gentle soul... not capable of holding a grudge.

He was disappointing her now by acting like this, wasn’t he?

Had she known that father had cheated on her, while she had lived out her days confined to that dark spare bedroom…all by herself?

He lowered his head and pressed it against his forearm.

Great, he was on a cruise... and he felt like this. Perfect.

He listened to the sound of people: voices, and footsteps. Then he finally heard a voice that was relatively close to him, ‘Mr. King, are you alright? You’re not ill are you?’ It was a man; he probably worked on the ship. Elliot got up at that moment without saying anything. He put his hands into his pockets and wandered away.

He hardly managed to walk along the deck without bumping into anyone, because he didn’t really look where he was going. Every pair of curious eyes that landed on him he avoided looking directly at. It felt like everyone could see his misery.

At one point he stopped and looked out at the ocean, and decided he wasn’t going to focus on Constant anymore. He didn’t want to. He had all day tomorrow and the day after to think about him and all the issues they faced right now.

Right now, he wanted to feel like he was actually on vacation. He wanted to forget his troubles and focus on this trip that was supposed to be enjoyable. He made it all the way back to the bar he was at earlier with Wayde and sat down again. He looked at the selection and decided he was going to order whatever sounded good. Forget what was in it. If it looked good he was trying it.

He looked at the selection quickly but didn’t look it over for long before calling the bartender to him. Then he started ordering drinks. He had absolutely no appetite; he just wanted a drink…He needed it.

But….he actually wasn’t that much of a drinker and wasn’t really used to it either.

FOOL MY TWICE, SHAME ON ME

WHERE OH WHERE COULD THEY BE...?

IF I DON'T TAKE YOUR HAND || THEN YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
          User Image
          LOCATION: Cruise Ship: Dining hall--away from dining hall--bar WITH:Constant (a bunch of people)--a bunch of people he doesn't notice DOING WHAT: talking, stressing, & thinking
          CAMERON (brown hair), ELLIOT (middle), AND RYAN (bluish hair)
          CAMERON SPEAKS IN CHOCOLATE, ELLIOT IN GOLDENROD, AND RYAN IN BLACK
          Their manager Anna Mosley speaks in blueviolet

Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

Haru was a bit quiet but Loren didn’t really think that was anything unusual…not really anyway. He curiously fixed his light brown eyes on him as he talked and folded his hands behind his head in a relaxed position. His companion admitted he had been focusing pretty hard on following the woman’s speech, it wasn’t really him admitting it that made Loren chuckle, it was that smile he had on his face while he said it. “Really? No sweat, if you gotta focus you gotta focus I guess.” He said once he found time to breathe, his cheeks slightly pink. “Ah…what to do…Mmm, I sort of want something sweet. I hardly had any real food earlier though but…dang it…” He looked at the sea of heads clogging up space. “I sort of want some dessert anyway. I have terrible eating habits at times. I sometimes eat backwards: dessert first and then food.”The expression on his face as he said that made it look like he really considered that to be a failure. Oh but Loren never really had weight problems. He’s always been quite slim, still…it wasn’t like he had anyone to watch his eating habits for him, so he’d rather adopt healthy habits by himself.

“Mmm maybe we’ll walk around to see if a café is open and then we can wander. Shop…eh…only if you see something interesting. Don’t really have to do too much shopping right now.” He looked at Haru and smiled, “We got plenty of time for that. For now…” His eyes flickered over to one of the doorways that he could barely see over some of the heads in that place. “…We need to squeeze out of here first.”

He had led the way through the crowd trying to excuse himself through the throngs of people. But he wasn’t all that tall so some people hardly noticed him. After a while he just got behind Haru and gave him a little push as if he was using him to get them to clear out of the way. “Excuse us! We are trying to get through!” He exclaimed from behind the taller male. Sorry Haru, he thought in his mind, but shoot they moved out of the way faster this way. It was like they were a snowplow and these people were the snow.

It would seem that they hardly took Loren seriously since he was a bit on the short side—short by male standards pretty much, since he was clearly taller than the average height of a woman. That hardly counted for anything here since he saw many tall men cluttering up the place…good looking tall men. Either it was his so-called ‘short’ stature that made them look through him—even as he excused himself through them, or these people were just snobs.
                                                                At least they made it to the door. And Loren then gave a small apology to Haru for using the poor guy like that, but they would have been stuck in that crowd with the way things had been looking.

There were small chains of people exiting the doorway and he was just going to slip in there and begin walking around the ship with Haru. He stopped and let a woman go ahead of him out of good manners, but afterwards two other people began to walk through ahead of him. The second person he bumped arms with slightly. He sort of expected this person to brush him off and muscle their way ahead of him—this dude was also pretty tall.

Loren exhaled a small breath and made a gesture for them to go ahead. “You pretty much beat me to it so you may as well go ahead…” His eyes flickered up to the person’s face and he trailed off when he found himself staring into some clear gray eyes upon a strikingly handsome face. Those chiseled features…
                                                                “Oh, Angel…” He worded without thinking about it. Angel had stared back at him, stopping right in the doorway. His eyes had been slightly wide with shock, and recognition, but that was nothing compared to Loren’s state of surprise. His brain went a bit blank just at the sight of him.

But the actor’s surprise seemed to pass quickly and there was that dismissive look in his eyes that bordered on bored, which Loren had been expecting to receive. “Oh…You’re here.”

That’s it? What, he doesn’t deserve to hear his name being said? Loren’s brows knitted together, and he crossed his arms. He was blocking Haru’s path actually, since his friend was standing close being him. He was also blocking the other people from getting through.

“Yeah I’m here. I can afford these sorts of things you know. I’m not poor. And I knew you would probably be here I just…” he dropped his arms back by his sides. “I didn’t really expect to run into you here.” Those gray eyes had looked at him briefly, but they skipped over to Haru. Loren scarcely noticed that though because his attention was focused on the fact that someone said that they were ‘in the way.’ He just wanted to whirl around and tell these people to hold their f*cking horses.

But he didn’t because without another word Angel turned and walked the rest of the way through the doorway and started strolling away.

Loren made sure Haru was still close and slipped through after him. “Wait! How is Ikki doing?” He asked, forget Angel and his shadiness, he wanted to know how Ikki was. If he didn’t want to talk, oh friggin’ well! This wasn’t about him. Loren wanted to know about his mentor who he hasn’t seen in sometime. He was a bit concerned this guy was just going to walk away because that was the ‘Angel’ thing to do. But he didn’t. He stopped.

“Is his memory still pretty jacked up?” Loren went on, waiting for some kind of answer—some kind of clue as to how his ‘mentor’ was currently. He would have visited but it never felt like the right time. He had been thinking about his recovery and since learning a little bit of details he has since felt that going to Ikki wasn’t good for him because he would just strain himself trying to remember him.
                                                                “It’s not the best.” Angel had finally said tonelessly, “But he is starting to remember some things.”

“I want to see him soon. Make sure he is alright.” Loren said with determination, it sounded rude as well and like a challenge as if he felt Angel would either try to stop him or discourage him from seeing him face to face.

It sort of pissed him off he had to practically go through this guy to get to his friend. But sadly this is how things are currently. Angel was sort of the second reason Loren has been scarce lately (when he normally would have went to see the photographer asap), he didn't really want to talk to Angel if he didn't have to. And one could see why. The guy was just unfriendly.

But it would seem that Ikki was living with him.

It was a fluke they both happened to know Ikki.

Angel probably didn’t even know Loren was familiar with Ikki and his work. Later he had found out somehow. Maybe Ikki himself had let it slip? Not like it was a secret or anything. Loren would have proudly admitted he got pointers from Ikki when it came to his photography.

Loren had heard things about Angel and Ikki as well. He’s heard a lot (from the occasions when he’d stop acting like a hermit and actually turn his tv on). There was romance talk going on about those two before Ikki had his car wreck, and despite people’s reluctance to believe it the public did seem to think overall that they were a couple. Loren did not believe it for a second. If every person on the planet knew what Angel acts like when he’s not working, they probably wouldn’t believe it either. There’s no way Angel could like another man--he doesn’t even like gay people..

Angel probably had something planned; he was the type whose every action was to improve his own standing in some way.

How disgusting…using poor Ikki like that. But Loren wasn’t going to get carried away because he didn’t know anything for sure. Best not to get too heated up right now.

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((OOC: Mmm something a bit interesting for Haru to observe. X3 Next post Loren will reflect on that encounter and think about how much of a butt Angel is but will return his attention to Haru. Haru feel free to be nosy and ask questions *^* or not. ))

▉Cruise ship: dining hall--hall outside dining hall ▉ with Haru & Angel (as well as whoever passes by) ▉ talking, looking around, & thinking

Dessert Devour

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User Image
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
                                                                I DO WHAT I WANT TO | I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO | I DO WHAT I WANT

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

As he sat there in that meeting Angel wasn’t exactly bored, but he wasn’t paying attention either, he was straight up spacing out. His gray eyes had stared at the back of some person’s head. His mind had been troubled but after a while it felt like he wasn’t really thinking at all. Oblivious was he to the fact that Ikki was looking at him, though he did eventually tear his eyes away from the sight of someone’s dark head of hair to look back at him, but at this point the other had looked away slightly troubled. As he looked at him briefly Angel had thought Ikki was still stressing over things, because it would seem that he is prone to doing such things. Since his memory loss he had this excessive fear that he was somehow in Angel’s way or disrupting—if not ruining his life. He wasn’t. Him being around him 24-7 over these last few weeks has done no damage. And the fact that this statement had wasted no time at all bouncing into his head slightly concerned Angel. Usually he wouldn’t be so quick to think something wasn’t bothering him at all—things actually easily bother him.

He didn’t have the energy to dig into his brain for the bitter feelings he once had whenever he looked at this guy. They seemed to be gone. Actually, he was certain if the annoying man who he once argued with daily were to return at any given time that he would still feel this way: less hostile, like he had no negative feelings toward this person anymore. He probably wouldn’t have the energy to argue with him like before either—the fight had been taken right out of him. Caring for Ikki after his accident was directly responsible for this. There was no denying that. Had things stayed the way there were (Ikki with all his memories intact) he would not have been able to look past the Englishman’s sour attitude, not at all. Only that car wreck had allowed the actor to view him without any bias, and even if Ikki was to remember that he originally did not like him or that…well…. their relationship is a hoax Angel would not be of the same mind as he was before. Not now. And for whatever reason he wasn’t okay with that. What was this? Did he feel he’d lose his purpose if he couldn’t hate the guy anymore? Was he too used to that? Did his life revolve around not liking this guy?

For real, where were they, in grade school or something?

He found it so pathetic he wanted to laugh. This was absolutely ridiculous. And why did it matter whether or not his mind has changed? He didn’t get how it mattered. Ugh, maybe it would have been easier if this had never happened and Ikki still hated him for causing him problems. That he could deal with.

He had no idea how to describe their relationship outside the obvious phony one. The caring for each other…

What was that?

Eyes narrowed in concentration, Angel felt a tap on his shoulder, his fingers sank down hard in his bicep—instead of the usual subtle flinch his body seemed to have adopted in relation to this man. His arms were crossed and they stayed that way even after he realized it was only Ikki seeking his attention. Not like he needed to see him to know it was him. All he had to do was feel that slight flinch. Angel gave one quick blink and glanced over at Ikki as he quickly told him he was going back to their room. For a moment Angel wondered if he’d even find the room, and whether or not he should get up and follow him back to make sure he got there, but the fact that he was thinking so much like a caretaker distracted him enough so Ikki could slip away without him following him like a bloodhound following a trail. ‘Okay.’ He had said simply, and briefly watched him as he left the area.

He’s fine Angel, he told himself, you’re much too accustom to watching him. Get a grip. He continued to sit there after Ikki had left and hardly heard the rest of the meeting. His sharp eyes took in all the heads in the room.

Sometime later it came time for them to leave. He stood up. He went to take a step but a blonde man bumped into him and kept going. Angel hardly got a look at him after he apologized; it felt like he had squeezed past some more people right afterwards and disappeared.
                                                                ‘Elliot wait!’ A red haired woman pasted right in front of him. Angel stared at her. She was in his way. She sighed, ‘Damn it I lost him.’ She looked around and then turned, but her eyes lit up when she noticed him. She came closer and snaked her arm around his. ‘I know you.’ She said with a hint of excitement in her voice. ‘You’re Angel. I love your movies Mr. Castillo.’

He looked down at her then yanked his arm free. “Leave me alone.” He said bluntly and walked off. He inched his way past some clusters of people.
                                                                She huffed loudly. ‘That hell?!’

What he would do now. He didn’t know. Relaxing actually appealed to him more than exploring. He felt as though he hadn’t been able to take a sigh of relief in some time. But he had the hankering that he have been feeling like that the entire time Ikki had been living with him. Not like he minded…it was just that…

Lost in thought he went to pass through the doorway and bumped shoulders with someone. He stepped aside to allow them passage, and his eyes flickered over the person.
                                                                “You pretty much beat me to it so you may as well go ahead…”
                                                                The person paused as their light brown eyes met his gray ones. As Lorenzo met his eye there was an awkward pause that seemed to drag on forever. “Oh, Angel…” He said with a blank look in his eyes once the surprise had cleared. Angel’s own startled expression gave way to a type of gaze that was both dismissive and sharp with animosity, which was at the same time subtle.

“Oh…You’re here.” He had said with no emotion at all and of course the other male had taken offense. While Lorenzo did his squabbling Angel’s eyes had ventured to the nearest male who he was assuming was ‘with him’ in a sense. His eyes stared a bit at the tall Asian male with Lorenzo. Who is this guy? A new lover? He sort of looked like someone this guy would go for. He really had no way of knowing and to be honest did not want to know.

Angel knew Lorenzo was gay—but not because he told him. He had seen hints of it, and had a…. feeling. They hardly crossed paths but when they did his assumption grew stronger. He never really voiced his suspicions; it had just come up one day when Loren had come to him because he wanted to talk. The talk had not gone well and somehow he ended up admitting to being gay, even though Angel would have been fine had he never said anything about it at all.

The people were complaining and it was at that moment he realized he was in their way so he made his way through the doorway thinking that was the end of it. But Lorenzo had called out to him at that point and he forced himself to stop. Had he asked him anything else Angel probably would have ignored him and kept walking, but because it was about Ikki he stopped. The old Ikki would have been mad if he ever came to find out that Angel had brushed off his…’student.’
                                                                “Is his memory still pretty jacked up?”
                                                                No need in him stretching the truth so he had been honest and told him Ikki’s memory was kind of returning but it was still pretty non-existent.
                                                                He moved his foot to attempt to leave for the second time, but then Lorenzo made it clear he wanted to see Ikki sometime soon. Angel paused.

“Like I said, his memory isn’t all that great. Who knows if he will even have any idea who you are. He didn’t know me when he first saw me. And I don’t think his memory of my agent has returned either because he still treats him like a stranger.” The distance between them was even worse since Alan had made that poor decision to…. ‘assert himself’ and dump his feelings and sexual frustration on the guy.

All in all Angel didn’t really care if Lorenzo saw Ikki, but he figured he should at least warn him of the reaction he may get. And maybe he was thinking a tiny bit about the fact that Ikki could become distressed if he doesn’t have a clue who this person is…. who seemingly knows him. He was a bit freaked out when Angel first came home and found him all alone with Alan, because he did not have a clue who either of them were…and Alan had just tried to rape him.

Angel sort of pictured him being worked up over this too.

“I wouldn’t stress over the memory too much if I were you if it turns out he doesn’t remember you. He may feel bad about it…or something of the sort.” Angel looked back at the Lorenzo and his…’friend.’ His hands relaxed in the pockets of his slacks. “I can mention you to him, or you may run into him yourself somewhere on the ship.” He shrugged with disinterest. “Doesn’t matter to me. So long as you don’t bother me. However, I will have a problem if he comes to me more screwed up than before because of you. He’s already…..been dealing with a lot…” Angel trailed off, he was thinking about all those nights of tossing and turning and nightmares and that…story Ikki had told him about his past. He seemed alright now, not entirely but was doing decent, Angel…didn’t really want him to have any set backs.

“I wouldn’t do that to him.” Lorenzo’s voice rang out. And Angel lifted his eyes and peered at him. Lorenzo placed a hand over his heart. “I like Ikki and care for him, he’s a cool guy so I won’t freak out about him not knowing me,” The younger male had paused, “It would be nice…but I understand. He’s recovering. I’m not out to stress him out. I just want to see him; it will give me peace of mind.”

They stared at each other; their stares openly hostile. Lorenzo seemed to be daring him to shut him down on his ‘request’, but Angel had no interest in that. “Fine then. Are we done here?” He had commented, but it wasn’t much of a question since he was pretty much declaring that they were.

He turned and walked away.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ Cruiseship: dining hall--hallway ▄ Ikki--alone with a bunch of people--Lorenzo and some guy ▄Feeling...slightly concerned and annoyed

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

OOC: Ya'll characters were mentioned so I quoted ya
                                                                Silvanius

Dessert Devour

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Ikki was leaning against the wall minding his own business as he rubbed his temples to stop or help slow the pounding in his head. Yes, his headache hadn’t really gone away or left, even though he wished it would. It was a rather large pain to be honest, though it would seem like today was just not his day. He didn’t notice the other person walking over to him as he was too focused on the ground before anything else as well as taking slow, deep breaths. The person went unnoticed until he felt the other come into his personal bubble, ignoring it as best he could thinking it was some stranger, he heard the other say "Do you perhaps need some help?"

What kind of help was the other expressing to give? Feeling the other touch his head and his hair, he flinched back, his breathing hitched as he held his breath, the pounding in his head worsened as he held his breath, his back pressed up further against the wall, and he just froze even more. This was reminding him of when Alan came onto him. His body started shaking like a leaf trying to get rid of the images. He just wanted it to stop, the images of Alan forcing himself upon Ikki, he hated it with a passion. "You look a bit distressed and I have a weakness for men who are tall and handsome."

Closing his eyes tighter at those words, hoping the world would vanish beneath his fingertips or if it was all just a dream, his body still didn’t respond to him. “Get away from me… please?” He asked softly, quietly more to himself as he felt tears going down his cheek, he heard the other speak other words, “Mmmmm.. you smell good.” Just the way the other said it brought shivers up his spine and not the good ones either, his head was spinning and he felt too closed in with this male he sure as hell didn’t know because that sort of face would’ve rung some bells had it been this close.

“Your skin is so soft too.” He listened to the other speak which made him pop his eyes open and look at him, then freeze up again. His head turned to the side away from him ignoring whatever this guy was doing to him, he didn’t pay much mind to how the other looked, his eyes searched around for an exit, any opening he could give as his nails dug into the wall and stood up on his tippy toes to avoid contact with the other as much as he could.

When the other leaned in close to say his name, he felt the tears go down his face, that was the last straw. Pushing the other away from him, he made a break for it down the hall from whence he came. Not looking on where he was actually going, he ran straight into Angel, well more like collided with him. Clinging to his side he looked up the hallways from where he came, his eyes puffy and red with tears going down his face but he did his best to keep his cool. “Angel… please don’t leave me on this boat anywhere without you again.” He said burying his face into the others chest or wherever it was planted into at the point in time.
                                                            “I don’t want to be alone on this ship.” He said looking down at the floor, feeling insecure. He popped his head up to look at the other two there with Angel, one face rung some faint bells, but not enough for him to remember anything and the other was a blank with a capital ‘B’. The images that danced around in his mind were of Alan and this encounter that he had just experienced.

It had felt like he was back in that room where Alan had torn his shirt open to expose the others chest with bandages on his ribs. Putting a hand to his head, the pounding that was in his head wouldn’t really stop as he looked towards the one with pale skin with black hair and was staring at Angel. Did he know this person? Of course not, but there was something calling him to remember. “Think….” He muttered to himself hitting his fist against his head trying to get his brain to remember something, anything of the person before him. He forced his brain to recollect the memories but none was coming out.

He gave up and looked at Angel distraughtly, “there was this guy that had been touching me. I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but run back here. I never made it to the room.” He said looking to the side biting his bottom lip. “He said his name was Valentin,” he said, those touches sent unpleasant shivers and memories he didn’t really need to face again. How was he going to get through this trip honestly if he just stuck in his room the whole while, too scared to come out if at all. “Can I stay here with you for a while?” He asked, obviously far too frazzled to be going anywhere on his own.

Not like he could go anywhere else except stay at Angel’s side now that he had that encounter.

‘Ikki felt hands inch up his shirt, along his torso and pulling at his buttons to get the shirt on him off. Those fingers far too forceful, his eyes had been searching for a way out.

“Share with me your pains..” He heard Alan say in his head, why did he want to share the pains with the other when he was scaring the photographer, he didn’t even know him and he didn’t even want to know him.

He had been struggling, aggravating his injuries on his ribs though the other didn’t seem to care about that. He felt the other person on top of him come in for a kiss..’

Coming back to reality, he had spaced out and looked at Angel, his eyes searching for a way out of this mess, he wanted to be anywhere away from here, his body shaking like a leaf as those memories resurfaced in his mind. He didn’t want to be back in that room with Alan on top of him trying to force himself onto him, he didn’t want to remember any of it.

“Angel… I’m scared.”

User Image

Sariyanna

Dessert Devour

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

Tick…tick…tick…time was ticking as he stood waiting to see which Dylan preferred: picking himself or sitting on the side lines and watching him do it, both obviously would be equally embarrassing because…well…we know who majority of the stuff was going to be used on. He certainly wasn’t going to be humiliated by the selection of merchandise. It was Dylan’s funeral.

Alexis' one visible blue eye stared at the red head and eventually Dylan said he’d pick—he was mortified and reluctant, totally on the fence about it, but he was going to do it. Alexis grinned; he leaned toward him a bit and said in a low voice, “Good boy.”

After he stepped away he gave the go ahead to one of the women to lend assistance. She strolled right over and began conversing with Dylan while he walked toward one of the chairs and took a seat so he could watch the show. He watched the male’s movements, his eyes probably sticking to his form in a bothersome manner. He knew Dylan could feel his gaze: good. Leaning slightly to one side in the chair he rested his cheek in his palm and tapped his fingers lightly on the armrest. His eyes followed their eyes when they looked at something in particular, and took in the small gestures they made. Dylan looked over at him at one point probably concerned about his take on his choices, and Alexis had stared back, no hint of disapproval in his stare which told him that he was doing fine.

Hearing low voices his eyes ventured away from them to the other people working the store. A man and woman stood together talking, but when they noticed his gaze they stopped and talked louder as they included him. “I’m sorry. I was just telling Elizabeth that we aren’t supposed to be bothering customers.” The man had said as he eyed the woman beside him, “She’s over here obsessing over you.”

She flushed lightly. “Umm…I’m sorry. You are that racecar driver, right? I’ve seen you a lot; my dad loves the sport. He watches it all the time. He’s one of those people that always wanted to give it a go and never got around to it.” She chuckled. “Your face was gnawing away at my mind. I couldn’t help but notice the familiarity. I didn’t really want to bother you though.” Alexis eased out of the chair and shook his head once, his long hair moving with the action. “Nah it’s fine. I’ve hardly been bothered by anyone lately.” He leaned against the chair and looked at them as he slid his hands into his pockets. “I’m Alexis.”

“Ah, yes, ‘Flores.’ That’s what I had been thinking of. I wrote a paper on your mother in college” She chuckled embarrassedly, “I found her so inspirational.” After a moment or two she became quiet as something dawned on her. “Oh…” She looked at Dylan… “This probably isn’t my business…but weren’t you going to marry that tennis star…Rebecca…White?” She asked quizzically her voice was partially hesitant like she felt it was a mistake to ask. Her companion also looked at her as if she were asking one too many questions.

Ah that’s right; hardly anyone knows he’s been messing with Dylan. His parents only found out today. However, Alexis felt that by the time he goes back home there will probably be more people who know. Rebecca had been telling the whole world about their so-called ‘engagement.’ If anything that was how the media knew about it; he had never said anything about the engagement or Rebecca. So since she had went and told the world about how she is going to get married, now she can go through the trouble of telling the world the engagement is off.

Alexis looked up toward the ceiling as he thought for a bit; his blonde bangs brushing up against the dark eye patch that rested snuggled up against his dysfunctional other eye. What to say about dear ‘ol Rebecca… “Mmm…things aren’t really working out where she’s concerned.” He shrugged slightly. “I told her there was no point in getting all starry eyed over me. She needs to find someone better suited for her.” That wasn’t really an act. He was being truthful.

“Aww but you’re so handsome, and you seem understanding. As if she could ever find someone better.” The woman named Elizabeth spoke up and his mouth slightly tilted up on one side in a smile.

‘Understanding’…. that compliment was awfully funny when you applied such a word to him. It could be true, but.. maybe Alexis didn’t think of it as true because he hardly had the attention span to try and understand other people, and their views. This did not mean he couldn’t understand. He was actually pretty neutral about most topics so long as you weren’t discussing him, because he was notoriously defensive and like a brick wall when one tries to 'preach' to him.
                                    “I’m flattered.” He looked at Dylan again, that chick had left…perhaps he was done picking things out?
                                    “Oh before you leave, I don’t want to take up more of your time, but could I perhaps get an autograph? One for me and another for my dad?” Alexis looked at her. “Sure.”
                                    “Yay! Umm…shoot…. paper…paper and pencil. I need a piece of paper and some kind of writing utensil.” She went to the check out counter and fumbled around to find something for him to write on. Alexis as well as the male associate stood there watching her, one of them laughing quietly.

He had wrapped up writing both autographs just in time to rejoin Dylan so they could wrap up their purchase.

"Happy viewing me shop? You didn't have to put in a single effort of picking anything. Though I do have to apologize for aching that card of yours. So is this all we're buying, darling?"
                                    “And I was right to leave it up to you, since you have…” he looked over the selection briefly, “very good taste. This will do for now.” He took out his card and handed it to the cashier. Afterwards he affectionately pulled Dylan up against him, his arm resting low along the other man’s lower back. His palm was flat against the other’s hip. “Of course if it turns out we forgot something we could always come back.” He winked and the cashier busted out into laughter.

The group clamored out a cheery goodbye as they exited the store. Just before they were out of earshot Alexis could hear the two people he had been briefly talking to while Dylan shopped.

“Interesting aren’t they?” The male had said in a mellow tone.
                                    “Yeah, but I also sort of think they look cute together.” The woman had said with a little giggle.

Entering the swarm of people walking about, Alexis slightly swung the bag that held their items and continued to hold Dylan close. “We should probably drop this off back at the room. Don’t want to be carrying this around for the rest of the day, people will probably stare at it.” He said with a hint of humor.

Their room was a good distance away so it took a bit of time to get back there, and when they did slip inside Alexis slowly moved around the bed and placed the bag on a chair (well more like tossed it there), but not before looking inside of it again. He glanced at the clock and combed his fingers through his silky hair, parting it down the middle and running his hands down the length of it before allowing it to settle down his shoulders.
                                    “You want to get something to eat?” He looked at Dylan through the corner of his eye. “Yes or no?”

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...cruise ship: 'naughty store'--halls--room | With...Dylan...whatever people are in the background | Doing what... thinking, talking and teasing | Feeling...fascinated, calm
                                    Neon Beats
                                    OOC: Boop. ^o^

User Image

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
          User Image

GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

All of that said and done Angel made an attempt to leave the area: began his walk down the hall. ‘I want to see him.’ Was that even a good idea? It may be pointless at any rate; Ikki’s memory seemed to be returning slowly. Lorenzo would probably end up slightly disappointed.

His head lowered a bit Angel ran his fingers through his black bangs; many bodies were passing him by so when he felt another presence closing in he didn’t really think much of it. Until a body smacked into him so hard it was slightly painful. The force forced him back a bit before he planted himself firmly where he stood, instinctively his hands had reached out to grasp Ikki by the arms the moment he realized it was him. Grabbing him had been enough to stop the momentum he had brought with him—but when he saw the expression on his face he was more than slightly confused.

His eyes were wider and tinged with concern as he looked at those teary eyes. “Wait, I don’t under—“
                                                                “Angel… please don’t leave me on this boat anywhere without you again. I don’t want to be alone on this ship.” He had said, barely able to contain the obvious distress he was in. He hung his head and his face ended up buried in the curve of Angel’s shoulder and neck. At this moment Angel was trying to figure out what the hell had happened he hadn’t even been gone that long. Maybe he was right for being overly concerned about him.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see some curious eyes looking their way; one of Angel’s arm came up to wrap around Ikki’s waist…drawing him closer. “It’s alright.”

Angel decided not to ask about it for a little while—like he was waiting to see if he would calm down some first. In the meantime he noticed Ikki’s eyes venturing over to the two people he had just run into, and in noticing this Angel himself naturally felt his eyes venturing over in that direction. His gray eyes took in Loren’s curious gaze, he had looked a bit shocked at first, as if he hadn’t been expecting to see Ikki right now. Either that or he was surprised at the photographer’s current attitude. Many would argue that Angel is the last person you should go to about any kind of problem. But the actor hardly cared what his ‘distant relative’ would think of this, even if his eyes were looking at him in an awfully suspicious manner right now.

His gray eyes flickered from Lorenzo’s expression to Ikki’s, taking in his reaction. He was slightly interested in seeing how he would react. But it would seem that nothing was coming to him right now…However—Angel stared a while longer—something about Lorenzo may feel familiar to him because he was staring constantly like he was trying to jog his own memory. It became more obvious when the other man spoke the word ‘think’, as if he wanted desperately to remember. But Angel played the bystander for now—unsure about whether or not he should say anything.

Ikki then turned his attention back to Angel after giving Lorenzo another long hard stare, at this time Angel had that far off look in his eye. But his gaze came back into focus as he heard words like ‘touching.’ He didn’t really need to hear a name to know who that had been (he hardly knew anyone as handsy as that guy); the realization had been slowly coming to him just as Ikki had uttered the name.
                                                                “That guy.” He said through clenched teeth. “Of course he would do that, the weirdo..” Angel gave a soft groan. Should he be surprised that guy was on board? Absolutely not. Valentin was a wild card; you really couldn’t count him out for anything because he would surprise you for sure. Though Angel found it hard to believe someone like that would actually need a vacation—because it would seem everyday was a vacation for Valentin.

He does work but it often felt like between all that directing and writing Val still had too much time on his hands if he was still able to find time to play around.
                                                                Peering around as if to see if that guy was anywhere in sight Angel nodded absently when Ikki asked if he could stay by his side—though he hardly heard what he said.

Avoiding Lorenzo’s curious eyes Angel grasped Ikki’s right arm and intertwined it with his left arm. A group of people looked at them as they passed, probably noticing the photographer’s clear distress. One woman seemed to even be concerned because she quickly asked if all was well as she passed. Her query Angel answered quickly with a ‘Yeah, he’ll be fine.’

He watched her pass and then his eyes returned to the man at his side as he said he was scared. Why? Was he still thinking of Val? He didn’t seem to be around here right now. There was a slight question in his eyes—clearly Angel wasn’t at all thinking about Alan right now, so he had no idea Ikki was thinking abut his Agent’s unforgivable act.

He was starting to come undone. Maybe they should get out of here? Having so many people looking at them wouldn’t help at all in this situation. Angel briefly looked to Lorenzo and his friend, whose name he still did not know. “I’ll…. see you later.” He had said simply, to which Lorenzo had stuttered out an ‘Okay.’ He then started to lead the way back to the room. “C’mon, I’ll escort you back. You’ll make it for sure this time.”

With him Angel walked back to their room, he did look for Val, but not because he was worried he’d try something a second time (which was also a possibility) he would have had a few words with the guy if he did see him. But he also should know better as well, since he knew Val likely wouldn’t even take him seriously if he did speak with him. Much of what he did he saw as harmless: harmless fun.

Slipping inside the room after unlocking the door Angel pulled Ikki inside and closed the door. He didn’t really bother turning any lights on as if he thought the darkness a tad bit more comforting. Wordlessly he sat at the foot of the bed, and folded his hands together a bit. A minute or so ticked by. “No one can get you here. It’s just us.” He looked up from his hands a bit. “Anything you want to get off your chest? You were doing fine for a little while but it seems you are freaking out again.” Angel observed quietly. He was prepared to listen like he had in the past.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ Cruiseship: hallway--room ▄ Ikki & Lorenzo and some guy--Ikki ▄Feeling...slightly concerned, annoyed & calm

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

OOC: Boom baby! >:]
                                                                Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

User ImageXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image

-----------------------------------------------------------
                                                              Tian sat down on the bed next to Carmine as he leaned back against the pillows, oh geez, they were so soft and luxurious, he felt like he was either in heaven or floating on cloud nine with all of this to be honest. Then came the question that he knew was coming whether he liked it or not. "Tian can I ask you something? Why haven't you died your hair recently? I'm kind of curious since I thought you preferred it black. I know it' a random question but i'm curious." That was a good question, why hadn’t he died his hair back to black again? Was it too much of a hassle to keep dying it every time his natural hair colours turned up? There were probably other factors that came into it, but he couldn’t pick out any satisfactory ones at this point in time, so he just settled with the one he had reasoned up with in his head.

“I guess it’s because I feel like if I dye my hair again now, it’ll become a hassle seeing as if I don’t let it go back to its natural disposition, I have no idea how many times I will have to dye it to keep it black, I would rather do it all in one fell swoop than anything else if you catch my drift.” He said pulling Carmine against him and listened to what he had to say, not wanting to interrupt with anything. Tian never spent his money needlessly, he always gave money to charity or stuff like that because he was very nice like that.

Hearing the intercom go off and say that everyone was to meet for a meeting on the ship, he looked at Carmine, he was just about to get comfy there too in hugging with the small male and fall asleep. “Well, we better go” he got up from the bed and held out his hand for Carmine to take that way they could head to the meeting together.

The meeting was very informative and Tian listened intently to everything not wanting to miss anything that people were talking about. His eyes drifted to Carmine from time to time and looked at his small and petite form, soon it finished and Tian turned to look at Carmine in the eyes. “So you have anyone you idolize around here from the world wide web?” He asked curiously, “how about you stick around here and I’ll go get us both a drink? I wont be far, just over there.” He said pointing at the glasses and flasks of water, he would just be there.

He grasped Carmine’s neck gently like he was the most valuable treasure in the world and brought his face closer and kissed him lightly on the forehead and got up and went to get them a couple of drinks to continue talking, if Carmine ran into one of his idols, that would be good for him to be more social and maybe do some good for him. Tian also needed to think his feelings through for the kid so any type of distance was needed right about now.

User Image
                                                              Rikasha17

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
                                                                  User ImageUser Image

where: Haru's house > Loren's car
                                                                                                                  with: Haruki and Loren
                                                                                                                  feeling: stressed and worried

After standing at the bar for a few solid minutes feeling more alone than ever, Carla sighed, it wasn’t like he was noticed personally. He was only noticed by his clothing or cosplays, never noticed that much in real life unless in cosplay, which suited him just fine to be perfectly, at least he wouldn’t stand out in public as much with this sort of thing. Anyone else would probably be put off, but Carla was pretty nonchalant about it, he was about to leave for somewhere else on the ship, but then the announcement came over the intercom and he headed off to the meeting.

When the meeting was over, the other just stared off into space, he had been on far too many cruise ships and gotten the same announcement over and over again that his ears were dying listening to the same thing over and over. It was always the same whenever he went somewhere and noting was all too good about it. His eyes drifted around the room to watch Haru and Loren try to leave the rather large area . He would have to talk to Haru-chan later to talk about his feelings and such like for Loren.

New message:
                                                                  Haru-chan
                                                                  Ne, Haru-chan.
                                                                  Can I talk to you later about you and Loren?

He sent the text then got up and walked arounf the area, he wasn’t planning to leave anytime soon so he just stayed in the vicinity where the meeting was held because he needed to think about the upcoming fashion show and his manager wanting a new line out as well as taking care of clients. His life was going to be extremely busy after this holiday, but he still needed to get his grandparents off of his back, he needed to find someone to take the role of his lover. He needed someone who wouldn’t ask too many questions and wouldn’t prod too much into his life back in France when he had come back from Japan that year.

He needed someone who wouldn’t pry into his past. He wasn’t watching where he was going and ran smack bang into someone who was obviously smaller than him with sun kissed orange hair and stunning eyes. He opened his eyes wider in surprise and gave a small nervous laugh, “sorry about that. I wasn’t watching where I was going.” He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Who was this kid?

Oh, he knew this kid, this was Tian’s boyfriend, the athlete actually brought a few pieces of clothing’s from his store once.

User Image

Rikasha17

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

When the woman came in closer to Angel and Ikki, the photographer looked around in a frenzied panic, all those eyes were staring at him. Did they know? Did they know what Alan almost did to him a few weeks ago? Had word gotten out about it all? Had Alan said something to the media? He thought everyone was watching him, judging him and all their stares along with the caresses he had received just before from Val and a few weeks ago with the incident between Alan and himself where Angel had been the knight in shining armour rescuing him at that point in time. He felt dirty and unclean from just their stares alone, his mind going into overdrive as all the eyes stared at him.

‘They know what happened’

‘They know that you’re scum.’

‘Alan told the media and now they know’

‘Even Angel thinks lowly of you’

‘You’re nothing but a nuisance to Angel’

‘He’s better off without you’

He felt himself take a step back ready to make a break for it, but Angel’s hand kept Ikki latched there near him just in case he did run off, or something of the sort. All these people staring at him sort of made him feel paranoid right now and no one could blame him in all honesty with how fragile his mind is right now. Walking back to the room, Ikki moved his feet rather fast, determined to get out because it felt like everyone could see how dirty and unclean he really was deep down or how damaged he was. He kept his gaze trained to the floor, not once looking up to see all the faces that were looking around and probably looking at him as well. He couldn’t take it, he wanted out. Where could he get off this ship?

Knowing Ikki, he’d probably get lost before he ever found a way off of this ship. The long hallways would make him so confused and disorientated in these halls, a sure fire way to get himself lost on this ship. Not that he would mind right about now that all these people were looking at him, wondering why he was acting like this.

He didn’t even notice when he was pulled into the room where Angel and himself were staying. All he saw was darkness, staying near the wall he kept his eyes to the ground, the darkness felt like his own mind, no points of light or guidance that was needed to point his way. He heard Angel speak as he sat down or at least, used the wall to guide his body to be on the floor. His head leaned against the wall, his arms curled around his legs as they pressed against his chest, his eyes felt dead, but soon snapped back to reality as the memories filtered through his brain again. The memories made him freak out internally as well as making him pull his hair externally as tears welled up in his eyes.

Fisting his own hair, he looked around the room quietly but predominantly kept his eyes to the carpet floor. “That guy… touching me…“ He said in between deep breaths so he could calm himself down to formulate sentences properly. “It made memories come back of Alan touching me.” He said, his body involuntary shivering from how cold it felt around him.
                                                            “Then those people staring at me…. It made me feel like they knew that something was wrong, like they knew what Alan almost did to me, like they could see that I was filthy, unclean and damaged. It felt like they could see my hidden scars from my past.” He said pulling at his hair, feeling his headache come on full force as he groaned and stopped pulling at his hair that felt like it was forcibly being ripped out of his skull as he got up and paced around the room, trying to think of something, anything to take his mind off of the current situation.

It made him feel more on edge to be in this predicament full stop. It felt like no one really needed him, but he has to push on with life or else no good would come out of it. He felt like that was always the routine around everyone, take everyones s**t, give it back out to them and go home, take it all off then start anew the next day, though that was when he had all his memories, now he just has to be a worrywart about everything.

Moving over to Angel, he sat down next to him and looked at the floor, not sure what to do. Staying there for a few minutes, he heard his stomach growl but decided not to say anything to it, a blush spread across his face embarrassed by everything, but his head was pounding and he didn’t know how much more he would take if he left the room right now.

Ikki felt his thumb and forefinger on both hands make a picture frame, and he scooted away from Angel on the bed, trying to get a good angle on the actors face as well as some scenery in the background, even though there wasn’t much lighting going on right now. He felt like he was missing something, something that should be hanging around his neck and something that he could hold in two hands. “I feel like I’m missing something…” he said trying to think of the thing that he was missing, his hands fiddled around with what looked like an invisible camera but Ikki didn’t know that. Why did his fingers feel like they were missing something very important? What was it? Ikki didn’t fully understand or comprehend it at all, what could he be possibly missing?

User Image

Sariyanna

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Carmine Brumine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Carmine listened to Tian's answer to his question and it seemed reasonable enough. Then again he didn't really think it was any of his business as to why Tian didn't dye his hair again, it was just him being more than curious about the whole situation since he was so used to seeing him with jet black hair and now he was going to see him with his natural white hair. Didn't matter either way to him though, the man could pull off either color of hair. But when he was suddenly pulled against Tian the guy just blushed and cuddled up to him again while he spoke. It was so nice to be like this with another person, Tian must really took this fake relationship thing seriously.

Sadly their nice time together was cut short due to a meeting they had to attend so he ended up getting off the comfortable spot made next to Tian and went with him to the meeting. When they got there everything one would expect to be told at a meeting for a cruise pretty much happened. It could have been worse but it was interesting seeing all of the famous people and not so famous, well he was assuming most of them were famous, he didn't pay attention to much of that stuff anyway. "I dont see anyone I recognize. Like I told you before I don't pay attention to much of that stuff. I guess i'm just weird like that." He said with a cute laugh and looked Tian's way. He was skeptical about the man leaving him alone even for a second but he knew no harm would come his way and Tian would never allow it. Plus he wouldn't be far and it gave them both a chance to explore and talk to other people.

With a nod he got out of his seat and was about to leave, until Tian placed a soft kiss on his forehead and left. It was so sweet and gentle, Carmine felt himself blushing again but he tried hard to stop it! Tian was just good at doing that to him.

After that little moment occurred, Carmine was able to wander around for a bit until someone bumped into him by mistake. He didn't think anything of it and just shrugged it off but it was nice to get an apology. "Oh no it's al.....right!" He said as his eyes widened and a big smile plastered on his face. Could it be? Yes! It was really him!! This may have been one of the few if not only person Carmine actually adored and he was finally meeting him for the first time. "Oh my, you're Carla Usagi. I'm such a fan of your cosplays and I have every magazine you're in! You're even prettier in person, I think I might hyperventilate..!" Carmine was normally a very calm person but this was a huge shocker for him and he didn't want this moment to pass him by.

He always admired Carla, even when he first started out so he was a fan of his fashion designs as well but he simply adored all of his cosplays. He thought he was so talented and obviously pretty, no wonder why he could pull off everything he wore. "I'm sorry you must think i'm weird or something. I'm so nervous, my name is Carmine. Would it be too much if I hugged you?" The kid was really on cloud nine right about now with meeting his idol.

Where am I: Meeting Room
Who I'm with: Tian---Carla
Mood: Happy/Excited
Ooc: n/a

Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Childhood Runaway | Former Adult film Actor | Director and Script Writer
▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦xMY MOUTH IS LIKE A MAGICIAN'S HAT
xxxxxxxxxxxYOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO COME OUT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOF IT

xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━XXX━━━━━━━━━
User Image
                            EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE...

Ah yes, he liked the way this person feels, very much so actually. Val moved his cheek against the other’s, slowly. So soft and satin-like…

Hmm… He stopped when he heard the other talk. His violet eyes had popped open and he had tilted his head to one side as he listened. Stop? How could he possibly do that when the guy was so cute? His mouth formed a sly smile. Oh and look, he’s trembling like a leaf. How fascinating. He traced the pad of his thumb along the male’s jawline, “Are those tremors of excitement, perhaps?” He purred. He felt tempted in all honesty and he had told himself he’d behave… But oh how he likes to see a few tremors... Imagine the slight surprise he felt when he was totally shoved aside. He let go of him, but mostly out of shock not because he was respecting his request.

Dumbfounded he watched the pale blue haired man take off down the hall, away from him. He blinked.

Wow. He actually ran.

Valentin cupped his hands over his mouth, “You can run but you cannot hide. I’ll find you again for sure. I never forget a face.” He called after the person, and lowered his arms back by his side with a slight chuckle.
                            Actually that was a big fat lie! His memory wasn’t that good. Only people with distinct appearances would probably take up space in his memory bank. But still you had to admit that was rich. He didn’t normally get reactions like that.

Oh sure Val thought about chasing him for a second. A second! But…he had a feeling he’d find trouble if he did so he thought it best to let him go for now. Funny, it felt like he may have seen that person somewhere. Saw his face plastered someplace…. He stood there in the hall as people passed him by, trying to recollect exactly where and when he had laid eyes on that face. “Aber wohin ? Wo habe ich gesehen , dass Gesicht ?” (But where? Where have I seen that face?) He pondered.

Tv…? Hmm…he couldn’t seem to think of it right now. For all he knew he had never actually seen him anywhere. Sure he watched TV, but he didn’t pay attention. Sometimes it felt like he was merely burning through his electricity bill because he put the tv on for no particular reason. At that moment he noticed people staring at him and waved them on. “Nothin’ to see here folks. Oh..” A little girl was standing right by him: staring. He could see a woman who she bore a strong resemblance to a little distance off, in heavy conversation with a staff member of the ship.

Val stared down at the girl’s bland face. Kids could be so weird with how they sometimes stare at you with a blank expression. Minutes seemed to tick by which consisted of nothing but staring, the staring contest Val engaged in on purpose just to see if the little girl would eventually look away. But she didn’t. He knelt down. “What?”
                            “…. Mr. you’re weird.”
                            “Oh really? How do you know?” He asked and lifted a brow.
                            “Because you did not know that person, but you still hugged them.”
                            “So that makes me weird? You my dear hardly know what weird really is at your young age.” He dug a lollipop out of his pocket and held it out to her. “You should apologize or better yet! Say 'Mr. you are the coolest adult I've ever seen.'" She frowned and he chuckled, "I'm joking, but still you shouldn't stare, it’s rude.”

“Yeah but you were staring at me too.”
                            “Ah, see that’s where you’re wrong because you stared first, I was just feeding some rudeness back to you. Fair, right?” She pushed her lips out a bit in a pout. He looked over and saw the child’s mother staring at him, but she seemed in good spirits since she was smiling in an amused fashion.

He gave the little girl a little nudge toward her mom. “Now go stand by your mom like a good little sentry before you get lost.” She reluctantly returned to her mother’s side but frowned at him. After a while she unwrapped the lollipop and stuck it in her mouth.

Valentin stood and placed his hands in his pockets. He smiled at them one last time and headed off humming a tune to himself. He exited out onto the deck and moved through the throes of people toward the rear of the ship. There was a slight breeze in the air but it was still relatively warm. It was a comfortable balance actually. The sun looked like it was beginning to go down, but there was still a fairly good amount of light. You could still take note of the blueness of the water and such.

Blowing a bubble his eyes landed on the pool that was undisturbed. There were people lounging in the chairs nearby, perhaps they had gone swimming earlier and had soaked up sun earlier and were now relaxing. He planted the well-chewed gum into some paper and tossed it into a trash bin that was right next to him.

He tapped his fingers on his dark sweat pants as he walked to the edge of the pool and looked down into it: noticing his reflection in the water’s clear surface. That looked refreshing, it would probably give him a chill when he gets out though because the cool air would come into contact with his wet skin. He also would have to go all the way back to his room to get the appropriate attire. He was much too lazy to do that. He tapped his finger on his chin.

“Hmm…do I want to do that?” A second ticked by, then two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five seconds, six seconds, seven seconds.. “Nah, it will probably be more fun this way.” He said after a while, and with a grin stripped his shift off. He took the hat off of his head as well and dumped it onto the floor by his feet. Next came the shoes, socks and accessories. All his stuff was left in a pile by his feet. He left his pants on.

He could recall seeing a sign that said you needed swimwear to swim in the pool but c’mon, did he look like the type to worry about rules?

He jumped into the pool, sending water flying at the nearest group of people. They screamed and giggled and looked toward the pool—other’s had been watching and wore expressions of disbelief like they couldn’t believe he went into the pool with his clothes on. Kicking his feet Val swam through the pool and stretched out on his back and floated, doing the backstroke from one end of the pool to the other.

He dived beneath the surface and reemerged only to see a man and woman frowning down at him. They were both in uniform. “Sir we believe you need swimwear.”
                            He winked at them. “You wanna jump in too?”

BUT FEW EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

XXXXXXXXTHE MORE WEIRD YOU ARE, THE MORE FUN YOU ARE
                            User Image
                            XXXXX¤I'm bothering this person...Snowy haired dude....who ran off--a bunch of random people! | ¤Having a bit of fun...sitting around, walking around, talking and swimming with my clothes on | ¤You'll find me around here...hall near the dinning hall---pool toward the back of the ship | ¤Of course I'm in good spirits with a side of...curiosity and mischief
                            ▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦ ▉▉ ████████████████████████████████████ ████████████
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
                            Silvanius
                            OOC: Lil bit about Ikki in the beginning, anyways he's wide open. *^*

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
                User Image

After the meeting had happened, Carson found himself feeling calm, but more bored than before. It made him question about why most people he knew wanted a vacation or a cruise so badly. He was just pretty much alone, not really talking with anyone. It was a great business opportunity yes, but casually, Carson could care less. Exhaling deeply, Carson silently stood up, and slowly moved his way out of the dining room. At this point, he wanted to take a walk, and maybe just enjoy the ship. It was so grand, and he was certain he'd find a nice quiet and pretty place to stay and relax in. On top of that, he should probably change his clothes into something a little more comfortable and revealing.

As he stood up, Carson scanned the area around him. Had he really been spacing out for the past while? No matter, Carson stretched and yawned softly as he slowly walked out of the room. Now he wanted to go and look around. Maybe do some networking. At this point, he was fairly open as to what he wanted to do. Although, he did prefer to eat something before he went straight to drinking. Walking down the halls, Carson scanned the surroundings. Hopefully, he'd figure out something he wanted to do.

Company : No one
                                                                Location : Hallway
                                                                Thoughts: what to do...
                                                                Health: 100% - Ready to relax
                                                                Wearing - This

Out XXX Of XXX Character : : A shitty post is better than no post DX. I'd write more but ugh I can't think of anything x.x

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
          User Image

GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

The darkness directed shadows onto his face as Angel’s unblinking eyes concentrated on a spot on the floor. He listened, his eyes occasionally flickering to Ikki’s face to see his reaction. Those horrid memories, there was nothing he could do about them, so he couldn’t see what the point was saying anything more about it. You could soothe a person all you like but in some situations and with some people it did next to nothing.

“Then those people staring at me…. It made me feel like they knew that something was wrong, like they knew what Alan almost did to me, like they could see that I was filthy, unclean and damaged. It felt like they could see my hidden scars from my past.”

Angel shifted: stretched his legs out some and leaned back a bit and placed his hand on the bed, it sank down into the plush mattress. He watched Ikki maneuver the room. “But they don’t know. None of them do. Trust me, Alan wouldn’t ever mention it to anyone. Not if it would hurt you. Though I guess considering what he did that would be hard to believe now.” Alan had ruined his own creditability by acting the way he had. For now selling information wasn’t a far fetched idea to Ikki—even if Angel himself knew he’d never do that.

“You’re not filthy either.” He said after a moment. “Your background is your business alone. Unless you wish to share it with others…. someday. For now your secrets are safe with me.”

The bed sank down more, taking on extra weight from the both of them, as Ikki sat down beside him. One of his knees ended up touching his.
                                                                It was silent. He wondered what to do now. Turn the TV on? It was pretty quiet in here.. Or maybe Ikki should take a nap like he had been meaning to do before Val got in the way of him making it back here. A slight stomach growl disrupted his thoughts he looked around at first—because apparently the idea that it was a stomach he was hearing didn’t quite hit him right away. Once he did realize this he wondered whose stomach that had been because, to be to frank, his was starting to rumble a bit too. But the slight flush on the face of the man beside him gave him his answer.

Angel glanced away since staring probably would add to the embarrassment. “We can stay in here if it soothes you.” He said after a long bout of silence. “It doesn’t really bother me.” He squinted a bit in the darkness; since the sun was disappearing it was a lot darker in here than it had been earlier when they had last turned the light off. But you could make out everything in the room just fine. He wasn’t going to turn on the lights but he did look for the light switch because he had forgotten on what wall it was. At that moment the bed bounced a bit as Ikki scooted away. Gray eyes looking along the walls, Angel eventually glanced over at Ikki and saw the motion he was making with his hands. At first he just stared. Photography had been far away in his mind but he did realize what that motion looked liked. His eyebrows furrowed a bit in slight confusion.

“Missing something..?” He commented, and looked at Ikki’s hands again. “…. A camera?” He had said quietly, without thinking. Yeah…. he hasn’t used a camera since before the accident… Come to think of it Ikki hasn’t really mentioned anything regarding photography since then. He had probably forgotten that photography had been his profession, and strangely enough Angel hardly had thought about that until now. But right now…

He noticed he was playing with his bangs and dropped his hand. He looked at Ikki. “Do you feel like you want to take a picture?” He asked. It probably would have sounded incredibly random to anyone overhearing them, or even to Ikki himself. But he wanted to see if Ikki’s spark for photography was coming back, maybe some memories weren’t far behind. It looked like there was a chance of this. Looking around he looked toward one to the tables and got up. There were a bunch of brochures on one of the tables, he grabbed one and flipped through it. Eventually he found an image of a group of tourists taking pictures of the scenery. He brought it back to the bed and laid it down on the bed by Ikki. “Does anything hit you when you look at this image? It…. feels like you might be missing your camera. Your profession is photography afterall, though you probably don’t know that right now.” Angel looked down at the image himself. “This probably means you’re starting to remember something else.” He pondered this a moment. He rested the very tips of his fingers inside one of his pockets and rubbed the pad of his right thumb along his bottom lip slightly.

“It’s something to think about, but perhaps not too much. You already have a headache.” He lowered his hand and walked to the TV, turned it on but put it on something random. Nothing he really cared for. He located the remote and picked it up: dropped it onto the bed so it was nice and close by in case they wanted to change the channel. He then knelt down and slipped his shoes off, he kicked them to the side so they were out of the way. With the room now faintly illuminated with the light from the TV screen Angel stretched out on one side of the bed and reclined against the pillows. He folded one arm behind his head and reached for the room service menu, well they were in here and they were clearly both getting hungry, may as well order something. They had 24-hour room service on this ship.

“They have a menu in case you want to look at it.” He said casually. Pretty handy leaving them in the room, he probably wouldn’t have felt like asking for one and then waiting for them to bring to him. “You can either get something now or later. If you got something now you could pick away at it and lay down like you had wanted to. Not sure if you want to go to bed but resting your eyes can’t hurt. May make the headache easier to deal with.” Ugh…listen to him…. since when has he ever had a conversation like this? He never tells anyone how they should be taking care of themselves. Not really. Didn’t really concern himself with the welfare of others from the simplest of colds to the raging drunk trying to destroy his liver. He'd probably let them destroy themselves, gladly.

This was an…odd development. And the circumstances were special. But…he was a bit concerned about what this could mean.

Yes, he has pretty much been stuck with this person. And at one point he had minded. But he was used to his presence now. There was something else too but…he was trying not to think about that. Again.

It was concern and responsibility that had him doing this. As well as that meddling family, no…his meddling father Rafael. The supervising and keeping him close…it was all necessary, just look at him he needs the supervision. This was all it was.

Nothing else. He wasn’t cut out for caring, or.... intimacy. Not that kind anyway. The only ones who got his attention were strippers basically…No one else…

He had told her something similar. Told her she was wasting her time on him. There was no point in waiting on him, waiting until he changes his mind. He didn’t have the attention span for her. She thought she knew why though…since she had called him one morning.

‘I saw this magazine…. the title said something about you and this photographer… Is this true?’
                                                                Her voice has sounded pretty neutral during that call, but she probably had felt a certain way about it.

‘Angel, am I not good enough for you?’

That wasn’t it….It wasn’t it at all. Never was.

And it mostly certainly was not because he felt a 'fire' for a male photographer, which is what he had led her and everyone else to believe.

Sophia…they’ve known each other since before everyone knew his face. She was basically there when he had next to nothing. When his dad had kicked him out of the house with nothing and not one penny he had basically had to live like any other person. He hadn’t done enough acting to become truly recognizable, and the highly publicized feud with his family—more specifically his father, had given him a bad rep, which did nothing to help his poor situation. Most people thought he was a ‘problem child’ that his father had done nothing wrong but had reason to disown him. So getting work was just as hard as it would have been for a normal person. He had no advantages.

When he gave up on looking for another path and slowly crept back into acting she was there. An amateur just starting out, and she had no familial ties to give her a boost. She was trying to work her way up. It never felt like she had levitated toward him because of his family. It had felt like she had seen only him. But it would seem that him…. and all his rough edges, could never quite appreciate that.
                                                                But she had carried a torch for him, for years, up until now. People always thought that they would eventually fall for each other, and get married. His father welcomed the idea much to Angel’s disgust. But he had disappointed them all and angered his father by holding out and never doing anything close to proposing…yet alone giving a love confession.

Sophia had thought it was her: that there was something she was lacking that led to the unreciprocated feelings. But it wasn’t. He just didn’t want to get married to anyone. He never wanted to…be with anyone..

He thought about all the nights of waking up to hearing talking, and frantic screams, of having to calm Ikki down time and time again in the middle of the night. Giving consoling words of comfort and a listening ear. Slowing coming to understand the other person. All the small conversations, deep conversations that he had taken part in, sometimes unwillingly. The thoughts that said he shouldn’t have to be doing something like this for him, only for them to disappear days later. The slight acceleration of his heart that sometimes came just from looking at him.

The menu rested flat on Angel’s stomach because he had long since stopped looking at it. Now he was looking at the ceiling. His heart was doing that weird pitter patter right now.

He draped an arm over his eyes. “Jesus…Christ..”

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ Cruiseship: hallway--room ▄ Ikki ▄Feeling...slightly concerned, calm &....uneasy

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

OOC: Boom baby! >:]
                                                                Silvanius

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

I don't want to see 
Another "Jinshinjiko" 
Good-bye to another 
That we never knew

Haruki Kaminaga 

Haru, Haruki, Haruki Kokoro, Ruki-chan 
The Street Musician / Waiter

Silent confessions 
Of pain and sorrow 
Through this 
Now on the train

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ 

tab It made Haru feel a little sheepish for having admitted he had to really focus to understand most of what was being said in the meeting when Loren chuckled slightly, but watching him, he was sure he wasn't laughing at the Japanese boy's listening comprehension. He was probably laughing about his confession about the matter in the first place. A small smirk spread across the boy's lips at the mention of geting something sweet to eat, and Loren mentioning about his terrible eating habits. "Well I knew someone once before that always said you should eat dessert first because you never know when you could die in the middle of a meal," he smirked slightly as he said that, but it probably wouldn't be good for him, trying to be more lean, to eat sweets at the moment... Not that he would refuse. He didn't really want Loren to know how much he had been freaking out about the condition of his body since he asked him to model for him. With Haru it had usually been about the ups and downs with food and exercise. When he lived in Tokyo he often ate lots of fried foods and at strange hours, or high calorie Udon noodles, usually the largest sized bowl they had after a live. Sometimes he would skinny and twiggy, sometime he would have a little squish, but no real muscle tone so to speak... Though recently that had been changing.

tab As Loren went on about a cafe an shopping, Haruki just nodded politely and followed after he said about needing to squeeze out of there first. At first Haru had been following Loren, but soon he was pushed to the front and effectively plowed through the mass of loitering people that had been in there way. He didn't mind it so much. He use to commute on trains in Tokyo, and the train experience of getting on and off was a lot worse than this. If anything, it made him a pro at being a human plow. When Loren did appologize for using him as a shield though he smirked slightly, "It's no problem... I am kind of use to it," he chuckled slightly, but then someone else ended up in front of them and bumped into Loren and he let them pass first, but then it appeared that they knew eachother.

tab Now try as hard as Haru might have to keep up with the celebrity gossip, he did not know that Loren knew Angel. Haru knew of Angel, who he was in terms of his profession, but aside from that, he didn't really delve much deeper. At any rate, the relationship between the two didn't seem to be a good one, so it was probably better not to really ask about it at all. Haru focused on following the conversation that was taking place, and soon the male he only knew of through gossip was looking at him and he just kind of awkwardly smiled at the gaze was not exactly a warm one. However, soon the gaze dropped and he was moving away, which was somewhat a relief to Haru as he felt like he was being silently judged by those eyes, but then Loren went after him to ask about something... Or rather, about someone... Someone both of them seemed to know... And who apparently was suffering from memory issues? that was rather interesting, but he knew he shouldn't pry into that either, but as the conversation went on it became apparent that at some point he was probably going to hear about it since Loren expressed a desire to see this other person soon.

tab Slowly, as the focus stayed on this person Haru didn't know, he started to feel a little more distant in the company he was keeping. It was like he wasn't really there at all... Not that this was a new feeling or anything. He got the cold shoulder all the time, but thi was just... Uncomfortable. Soon he wasn't even trying to focus on what was being said in the conversation as he just played with the charms attached to his phone in his pocket. Then the thing buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out, flipping it open to read the message from Carla.

"Um, I guess so?"

He replied wondering what it was Carla had really wanted to know. Was it possible he had figured out that his heart started raising and he felt strange about sleeping in the same bed as Loren? No, how could he possibly know that? It's not like he was there to see his face turn red at the thought as he had scrambled around for his chap-stick in his bag earlier. Nope, no one noticed that... He hoped.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ 

User ImageUser ImageUser Image 

Sorry for taking so long to post this piece of crap post >_<
Sariyanna

Silvanius

Noob

User Image

[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
'Cause we can be immortals...
Brain Activity: I should've ran as quick as I can.
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

"Why not, since you're paying for it." Alexis dumped his loot on one of the armchairs and asked whether Dylan was hungry. He wasn't, really. That was what his mind told him, but his stomach grumbled otherwise. And it kept grumbling for a few times until Dylan decided it was better to grab something proper to eat, rather than spend the night with candy bars and bottled drinks from the minibar which for one can be nauseating. Alexis grabbed him by the hand with their fingers interlocking, and guided him towards the nearest restaurant they noticed while touring the ship.

"People are buying our false relationship. This plan might just work, I guess..." He recalled the two customers whom approached Alexis while Dylan was busy shopping. Even though he didn't notice their appearances, but he did catch some bits of their conversation, particularly the part about Rebecca. People didn't seem to flinch nor cringe at the idea of two men dating, or in love for the matter. Which was a good thing, for Dylan to openly talk about his attractions towards men, and also increase their credibility in the public eye that their relationship is just that believable. He wasn't expecting an answer from Alexis anyways, just a mere mutter that he suddenly thought of as they walked past people. "So who was that woman whom approached you at the store? She looked pretty excited to meet you." But before Alexis could answer his question, the two arrived at the restaurant one floor below the main deck.

The restaurant was fancy. That's all anyone could describe it. And the view of the dark ocean and the gradual sunset was superb for the windows were a panoramic display to nature's wonder. It was a good choice being here. "This place looks nice, and how generous of you to book a private room just for us." The waiter squinted at the reservation list, and led them to their private table in their private booth. The best feature was its silence - all he could hear was the ocean, and Alexis if he needed to. He never enjoyed overly occupied places no matter how peacefully quiet it might be.

The waiter came over to uncap the bottle of champagne and poured them into our glasses, then returned the second round with menus. It didn't take long for the two to decide their order for the evening. Dylan asked for a salad, while Alexis chose whatever he felt like eating. He paid for it, and it didn't feel right mooching entirely off Alexis' money. "And once again, thank you for the dinner. Guess my debt towards you seems to pile up starting with this trip. Not that I like repaying you what so ever."

Dylan swirled the champagne in his wine glass as he absent-mindedly stared at it bubbling, until he recalled something he wanted to say earlier. Maybe this would be a good time to talk, without any distractions. "Remember that story I wanted to tell you about. Do you want to listen to it now, while we're waiting for the food to arrive." Alexis did keep his word of listening to Dylan's story after the drama at his parents' place. Probably now he'd understand why the red head had the sudden urge to defend him from his parents' expectations.

Extra Info: Dylan's Apartment
                                                            Sariyanna
                                                            So sorry T^T college life is killing my free time! I hope I'm not too late....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff