Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Edit in progress... wrote over everything

User Image

Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User Image
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
                                                                I DO WHAT I WANT TO | I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO | I DO WHAT I WANT

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

Finally Ikki spoke, and it took some time before Angel focused his eyes back on him. Partially because he was wondering why he sounded so uneasy. What he actually asked didn’t seem to measure up with the level of discomfort he seemed to be showing. “The shop? Sure.. I guess.” The actor said after a while and got up off of the bed to leave. As they set off to wherever it was Ikki had in mind Angel just walked alongside him, taking in his surroundings bit by bit. At this point he still didn’t really know why they were going to the shop. He had yet to make the connection that him mentioning a camera made Ikki want to buy one.

As he walked he had one hand inside his pocket, but the other one was just swinging freely by his side. Unknown to him was how uplifting this experience was for Ikki. He could not yet tell that this all felt comfortably familiar to the person beside him. He sort of thought this little errand to be a spur of the moment kind of thing, that Ikki just happened to think of. So he didn't really expect him to find it too uplifting.

He had been looking inside some of the other stores when a hand grabbed his out of nowhere. It startled him, scared the sh*t out of him to be frank, and his instinct had been to yank his hand free right away. But he waited a second, and fought the need to do so in the process realizing who it was that was grasping his hand. At this point he stared at their connected hands with slightly wide eyes. But he soon was pretending not to notice and looked away again trying his luck at acting like he found nothing distracting or weird about this.

He focused his gaze on whatever lied before him, but overall was unable to take his mind off of the warmth settling in his palm that was in reaction to the temperature of Ikki’s own hand. Though he did fine at making it appear as if his attention was elsewhere that did not mean it was. He was very distracted by the handholding. In a sense it actually made him nervous.

He didn’t think Ikki was ever going to notice the fact that he had taken him by the hand (they could have very well went all the way to the shop like this), but he did eventually notice what he had done. Afterwards he apologized. Because Angel had looked at him and then hastily looked away again he did not see any of the clear signs of unease that the photographer was showing, because he was too busy being transparent himself.

“…It’s okay..” He said after a brief pause, and rubbed the back of his neck. His face was slightly red under his tan complexion.

He managed to compose himself again by the time they reach the store, and lingered nearby as Ikki took a look around. He mostly observed the various kinds of cameras as well as brands, and decided to see if he could recognize anything from the modeling he did on the side. Some of these camera models did look familiar—like some of the people he worked with had bought these same cameras for their work.
                                                                Kneeling in front of the cameras on one of the lower shelves he heard footsteps and straightened up again, turning to see that a one of the employees of the shop had come over to them. Loosely placing his hands in his pockets he wandered closer, but didn’t say anything. He just sat back and let Ikki say what he needed. He fully expected him to seek her assistance finding a camera, and continued to glance around while he spoke to her.

Eventually he went back to following the conversation. His ears open. But he did eventually lock eyes with the sales woman who happened to be staring at him. He didn’t really think much of it; the expression in his smoky gaze was quite neutral. And he held her dreamy stare for a long time. In that moment though, it slowly dawned on him that Ikki was sounding way more knowledgeable then Angel had expected him to be at this point.

He couldn’t help but think ‘where had all that knowledge come from?’ when the silvery blue haired male snapped his fingers in the woman’s face. That hadn’t only startled her either, but Angel as well.

“My face is here, not over there sweetheart.” Ikki said, clearly annoyed, and went on to say she was more than welcome to drool over him but only once he got what he needed.
                                                                She apologized quickly and fetched Ikki the camera while Angel looked from one person to another a bit baffled by that scene, but then after a bit of time, and when the whole situation sank in, some amusement showed through on his face. A subtle smile it was. And he turned his back on them to face the shelves, a silent laugh presenting itself because he couldn’t help himself.
                                                                Yes, he actually found all this funny. Maybe it was so funny because it reminded him of how argumentative Ikki had been before he lost his memory.

The back of his fingers lightly pressed to his mouth as the laughter subsided and his shoulders ceased their slight shaking; Angel heard Ikki speaking to him and turned his attention back to him. Hopefully he wouldn’t notice that he had thought his angry outburst funny. The poor woman had gotten scolded for Christ’s sake.

Soon his companion had what he needed and he was asking him if he’d pay for him, humor aside, Angel really didn’t mind, he wouldn’t have minded even if he weren’t in a slightly amused mood. “Sure, I don’t mind.” He managed with a straight face, the curious eyes lost to him because he really wasn’t looking at the people around them, only at Ikki. However, he certainly wasn’t really expecting to get such a dramatic reaction to the whole idea of him paying for the camera.

Eyes wide and brows lifted a bit he looked down at his hand that Ikki had captured in both of his hands. “Thank you.” He had said, his voice overflowing with gratitude and his smile radiant.

Angel paused for a moment, his heart did a weird skip…before his eyes wandered to a couple passing by, both of them looking at them. The woman seemed to be smiling. Her arm was hooked with what appeared to be her husband. Her husband just seemed curious. There were other people watching as well and obviously they knew who they were. That sort of made this whole thing a bit worse. It felt like mostly all the other customers were curiously looking on.

He brushed a hand over his face, but then kept it there….like he was embarrassed and trying to cover it up. “You….don’t have to be like that about it. It’s not like I’m buying you a house, it’s a camera—I can afford to do this y’know.” He said while rubbing the bridge of his nose— trying to downplay it a bit no less, but he eventually did removed his hand from his face. However, his cheeks were slightly red again. Damn it. This was happening a bit too often.

I hope he goes back to normal soon. He couldn’t help but think.

The sales woman giggled to herself and rang up the purchase. Of course Ikki eventually had to let his hand go and afterwards Angel inconspicuously rubbed that hand with the other one. He then put it in his pocket. He swiped his card and that was it for the purchase. “Happy now?” He asked after they had stepped out of the shop, “does it still feel like you’re missing something?”

Obvious he was still missing something: part of his memories, but Angel would like to think that he felt slightly better having a camera in his hands again.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                ▄ Cruiseship: Camera shop ▄ Ikki & Sales woman ▄Feeling...not as calm as he would like to feel

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

OOC: Boom baby >..>
                                                                Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Childhood Runaway | Former Adult film Actor | Director and Script Writer
▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦xMY MOUTH IS LIKE A MAGICIAN'S HAT
xxxxxxxxxxxYOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO COME OUT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOF IT

xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━XXX━━━━━━━━━
User Image
                            EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE...

There were a bunch of bulging eyes looking at him as he wandered the ship’s halls looking for his room. He hadn’t quite memorized where it is but that was fine, he was sure he’d find it soon. There was little to no panic setting in at this point, actually now was a good time to take in more of this place. You could never look around too much. His body was shiny, moist and glistening because he really hadn’t wiped any of the water off so it was pretty much just dripping off of him. And he was strolling around with his shed clothes shamelessly draped over his shoulder, his bare feet leaving wet footprints all over the place. His drenched pants were heavy as they hung on his hips. No wonder people were looking at him. It did eventually come to him that his soaked appearance may be striking to the eye but he mostly found people’s lingering stares amusing.

He even told several people that they had to, absolutely had to take a dip in the pool eventually. It was a must, and he smiled at the women who gawked at him, including the ones who worked the ship and were probably wondering if they should be worried about the fact that he was strutting around in this manner.

“Umm…Sir..”
                            “I know. I know. No swimming in your clothes. My bad, ma’am, I won’t do it again.” He said sweetly, slowing his step as he went by her. He swiftly slid by her, connecting eyes with those green peepers of hers, but ultimately continued on his way. Dazed she watched him pass through.

Franz may sigh when he hears he was sort of doing whatever he wanted on this cruise, but oh well! Swimming without trunks was a minor offense—a minor one! He can’t get that mad about it.

“Ah….. Zimmer . Wo ist das Zimmer? Die Tür hatte eine Nummer drauf, oder?” Ah…… Room. Where is that room? The door had a number on it, right? He muttered to himself as he looked around.

He did a slow turn, turned all the way around to make sure he didn’t miss it by chance, but then continued on, only to round a corner and slam into someone.
                            Well, that dried him off a bit.

“Whoops, sorry.” He said after a while. There were less people roaming at this hour so he had been a bit careless while walking. Most of the halls had been pretty empty.

“I-I’m sorry monsieur for bumping into you. I-I honestly didn’t mean to…” He took a good look at the person he had run into. Took a good look. His purple eyes staring transfixed, the expression one of wonder. Hmm…..that long red hair…

And he smelled a French accent.

Val smiled subtly. “Of course you didn’t do it on purpose. I understand. No worries.” He said gently. However, he couldn’t help but notice how this guy just about pressed himself up against the wall and inched along it just to go around him… like he wasn’t at all trying to get any closer. Well…they literally had just collided, and some of his moisture had even transferred to him, dampening Carla’s shirt and making Val’s own chest slightly drier. At this moment the Austrian was basically standing in one spot watching curiously as Carla tried to go around him. Like he was afraid he was going to eat him or something.

He was sort of right to be scared though.

Brilliant purple eyes a bit wide at first, Val grinned a bit…. more so in a predatory way. “What’s the matter?” He observed him further. “You seem a tad bit nervous and I haven’t even done anything.”

Yet.

His feet moved toward him though, and because the guy seemed glued to that spot due to a bad case of trepidation he was an easy target to put it plainly. Val didn’t really care for his clothes…because he dumped them on the floor like it was too much of a hassle hanging onto them.

Then he smoothed his wet bangs back out of his face. “Hello..” He spoke fluidly. “And you might be…? I must say you look familiar somehow, but I’m not entirely sure. Sorry if that’s offensive, I don’t follow all the hottest topics. But I must say I find you quite striking to the eye.” He leaned into the male, placed his hand on the wall like he was partially blocking him from going anywhere. If he tried to duck underneath his arm he’d probably just move his arm down to be honest—to keep him from going by. And he was taller so, it wasn’t all that easy to just shove him aside and keep going, especially when you were trembling like a lamb in a wolf’s hungry gaze.

“Tell me….why so nervous?” And when this person tried to focus his frightful gaze away from him he grasped his face and turned it back so that he would be in his vision again. “Come now…I’m not that intimidating, am I?” He persisted with those gorgeous magenta eyes. Well…now he was intimidating but….mind you….he had been behaving himself at first.

This guy didn’t seem to be much of a talker though, maybe the circumstances were too stressful but he was quite cute. Pretty for a man actually. And Val did have a thing for people who can capture his attention, though some may say it happens one too many times. Too often even.
                            “Well I’m guessing I won’t be getting much out of you. Shame.” He said after a while and moved his hand down the wall a bit, shifted his body.

He heard voices though, and his gaze gradually wandered away from this person. But then the little sneak tried to slip away while he was distracted and Val’s hand instinctively shot out to grab his wrist. He yanked him back and pushed him up against the wall sort of roughly, this time with his face and chest pressed into it; This put Val behind him. His hand was covering his, pressing it up against the cool wall and forcing it to stay there.

Sort of looked like he was going to do a pat down on the poor fella. Valentin leaned close to the male’s ear. “There you go being bad, and I was just trying to make conversation. I sort of like you.”

His breath was on his ear. His eyes soon trailed down to the guy’s pants, his free left hand wandered down there and gave his butt a stroke, before slipping the stranger’s wallet out of his pocket. He flipped it open with one hand and took a look. “Hmmm…..Ah…..Carla is it? Carla Usagi. Oh….the fashion designer, right? I thought I may have heard of you. But I had to figure out what your name was first.” He closed his wallet and stuck it back in his pocket. “Y’see you wouldn’t tell me so I just helped myself. Something I’m pretty used to doing actually, taking things I mean. I used to steal as a youth actually. At least I didn’t pickpocket it from you and not tell you.” He added in brightly, as if that made a difference. Afterwards he grasped Carla’s other hand and put it on the wall too. So now both of Carla’s hands were flat on the wall—thanks to Val putting them there.

He closed in on him a bit at this point, came closer so that he all but loomed over him from behind. His mouth brushed his ear and his pelvis basically pressed up against his rear end. And the restraining of both hands upon the wall seemed to keep Carla from doing much of anything. “I’d let you go but….I’m sort of afraid I won’t find you again, and I’m pretty attracted to you. Also, you could tattle on me, tell someone on the ship I did this. That wouldn’t be good…” He bit him on the ear, “either…”

He released one of his hands again, but that was only because he wanted to lift his shirt so he could run his hand up his stomach in a loving caress. “If you let me get a good feel of you I’ll let you go..” He proposed.

“Mark our room is this way.”
                            “Are you sure about that? I think it was the other hallway.” Damn it, there goes those voices again.

The couple came around the corner, the woman entered Val’s sight first. “No, I’m sure it’s this way,” she had continued, “I recognized that elevator back there from earlier—Oh my!” She gasped at the sight of them. Val slipped his hand out from under Carla’s shirt but didn’t really do anything else….like step away from them. A bit panicked the woman’s eyes darted from her man to them. “I’m…I’m sorry! We can go another way!”

“No, no, it’s fine.” Valentin said pleasantly, he relaxed his hold on Carla but not by much.
                            “No, no honestly we will go the other way and pretend we didn’t see a thing.” She said thinking she just caught a couple stealing a private moment alone; she hurriedly grabbed her husband’s hand and backtracked back the other way, while Val laughed quietly to himself.

BUT FEW EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

XXXXXXXXTHE MORE WEIRD YOU ARE, THE MORE FUN YOU ARE
                            User Image
                            XXXXX¤I'm bothering this person...Random people---Carla | ¤Having a bit of fun...chatting and touching, bad I know | ¤You'll find me around here...Deck--then the Halls...somewhere | ¤Of course I'm in good spirits with a side of...curiosity, and lust

OOC: Have fun emotion_awesome

▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦ ▉▉ ████████████████████████████████████ ████████████
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
                            Silvanius

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Company: Heba, Rin & Constant
                                                        Emotion: Awkward
                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________

tab The meeting was without a doubt boring, and really, Kali was having a hard time paying attention as well. He was too busy surveying all the other people there. There were, of course, a hand full of people he knew here, and some other people he thought he might have heard of. Everyone seemed to be on the same page of not really paying attention except for one asian kid that was staring intently at the speaker as if his life depended on it. That was kind of weird, though he could have sworn he'd seen the kid somewhere before... Though he couldn't be entirely sure. Aside from that, there was no one of real interest. Granted, Constant was there, his long time friend and crush, but he dared not look over there and see him there with Rin. The whole situations was rather awkward with that so it was best to pay it no mind... Still, he couldn't help but wonder how he felt about the whole situation and what kind of person he was. Putting that all aside though, soon the meeting was finishing up and Heba was... On the floor? How did that happen?

tab Kali hadn't really gotten far, more so just stood up when he noticed his 'boyfriend' getting up following him now, pouting slightly about having ended up on the floor and the pro pole-dancer just smirked and shook his head, "It's what you get for falling asleep during the meeting I suppose," he said before they shifted the topic back over to the shops idea. Then Heba asked about what he felt like doing, cloths shopping, food shopping, but before he could really give an answer his phone went off and he flipped it open reading the message from his crush. He stared wide-eyed at his phone for a moment, 'Well that's no good' he thought before punching out a message back to is friend in Spanish. [********! How did that happen? Are you alright? Do you need me to come get you?" but soon enough after telling Heba that they should go get him some clothes first, they turned the corner and there the two were.

tab Kali froze for a moment. He didn't know if he really wanted to approach them, but it wasn't like he could hide or anything... He was kind of a giant in terms of his height, so he would obviously be seen. And with that, Heba started off towards Rin and started nuzzling. There was no choice now. Kali slowly made his way over to the other two, but didn't really say anything, but followed the neko. Given the message he got earlier, it was not all that surprising that there was tension there from the conversation Rin was having with Heba. Kali lingered a little further away, hoping to not be too noticeable, lest he make the situation even more awkward.

Silvanius

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Carmine Brumine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Carmine was overjoyed and flattered by Carla's words, he actually thought he was pretty and had entrancing eyes! He really couldn't believe what he was hearing and he was so anxious to tell Tian about all of this when he made his way back over to him. Though he felt silly asking for a hug especially from someone who he didn't know personally and didn't know him as well. He thought Carla may have just been nice to him because he was a fan and all and would just politely decline the hug which he was fine with but to his surprise Carla was more than accepting and allowed him to. "R-really?" he said then hugged the lovely man back. He was warm and smelled really nice, what kind of body wash did he use?!

Once he was set back down on the ground Carmine was filled with joy but Carla's next words almost made him faint. He wanted him to cosplay with him?! Was he serious! How could he say no!? But the poor thing was so shocked that nothing could come out of his mouth. Instead he took the number and nodded his head quickly, giving Carla a wave when he finally left. "Tian!!" he called out and ran to the male, running into his arms and hugging him tightly. He was just so happy and needed to tell him what happened right away.

"I met Carla Usagi and I'm a huge fan of his and he asked if I could cosplay with him at some point and even gave me his number to call in case I could. I want to so badly Tian but I can't do it alone, you have to come with me.." As much as he liked Carla he didn't want to have such a great experience without Tian, he wouldn't say it now but he had grown quite attached to him and didn't like being away from him for too long. This was a fake relationship so it was silly to be that way but at times it all felt so real. Was he really growing feelings for the man? He couldn't be right?

By the time he went back to Tian the meeting was pretty much over anyway so they were free to leave and do whatever. Carmine wasn't really sure what they could do so maybe Tian had some ideas. He wanted to call Carla as soon as possible but since he seemed busy with his own things he would wait at least a day or so. "So Tian, what should we do now? I'm up for anything if you have any suggestions."

Where am I: Meeting Room
Who I'm with: Carla--Tian
Mood: Happy/Excited
Ooc: Sorry it took so long!

Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
VACATION ARC #1: VACATION IT'S ALL I EVER WANTED!

User Image
                          Timeskip

As promised we are skipping, and yes it took me a millennium to actually do this. Things came up. For those of you who were in the middle of something you can summarize what happened last before moving on to the current day. Anywho, it's been two days since you people have first got on the ship. You have set sail since then, it took only a few hours for this to happen actually. By the time nighttime came that very first day you may have noticed the scenery around you moving. I only hope none of you got seasick as your cruise slowly started to begin. The stores, restaurants and clubs are back to their normal opening and closing times, there will be no more delays where openings and closings are concerned. Over these past few days you have likely been enjoying the wind, and sunshine, maybe you were tanning or went for a little dip in one of the pools or perhaps you goal as of late has been to explore every inch of the ship, including all the corners and crevices you have yet to see. You may have met some new people or maybe you are just getting to know the people already in your lives that much better. Either way I hope things are going well for you. Surely there will be more to come.

Today is October 27, it is noon: 12:00 pm so your day is just getting started, how will things go today? We shall see. I'll be watching. cool

Here's our weather forecast::
                          In between weather, mid fifties
                          Warm, a bit humid, and the sun is out now, but may go into hiding later today so it may sprinkle some rain later on.

On another note I have added some images, but this is not all the ship has to offer, since you can add in more features if you happen to think of some.

| Cruise Back Pool | Sweet Tooth Cafe & Pastry Shop
                          | Cruise Dining Hall | Cruise Atrium | Sushi Restaurant | Cruise Lounge | Cruise Lounge 2 | Cruise Diamond Lounge |
                          | 4 Seasons Restaurant | Cruise Theater | Acquired Taste Mixed Night Club and Strip Joint | Club Euphoria |

Dessert Devour

Silvanius

Neon Beats

Rikasha17

Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

CedarTreeofLife

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

Had he given that guy something to reflect on?

Maybe.

He wasn’t sure what impression he left, but he didn’t want him thinking he was going to go easy on him, because he wasn’t; even if Dylan happened to feel quite chummy with him that night, chummy enough to share his little story over dinner.

Alexis ventured around a bit over the next two days, and of course he dappled in the clubs because….let’s face it. Clubs were basically where he spends much of his nights. He’s had the most ‘fun’ during those wild nights out. He was a night person to be frank, and one could say he sort of lived another life at night too, because his shadier interests came out to play at times like those. Most people would probably think his lifestyle be okay, if they caught him out and about during the day.

They would think: okay, there’s nothing to see here. He basically spends his days like I do. That was until the sun went down. And his parents had no idea really, but Rebecca did. How else did she know he was such a cheater—though…they were never together to begin with, whether or not the delusional little bimbo wants to believe it.

However, for whatever reason she hasn’t squealed on him. Even though he expected her to most of the time, especially when they got into those little squabbles, which was basically every time they saw each other.

But still she quite her trap shut. The b***h sure was loyal, even though he didn’t deserve it. It was convenient though because if his parents knew more about what he does with himself they’d tightened the reigns on him and he, for the most part, was pretty free right now. He didn’t have to deal with them calling and dropping by all that much. They basically left him alone. Despite the concerns they already have about how he lives his life. That was how it had been until they had dropped the bomb on him that they have been thinking for the longest time that he should be with Rebecca, because she was ‘good for him.’ Whatever that meant. ‘We think you should marry Rebecca’ they had said. Really? You think it’s that easy?

And it was dumb because his parents would have you thinking that he was head over heels for Rebecca when in reality long strings of profanity often rang through the air whenever they were together. Putting him with Rebecca wasn’t good for anybody.

They would probably just be one of those couples whose neighbors constantly call the police on out of concern over their ‘loud arguments.’

Rebecca and himself…. They were not five and six years old anymore, nor where they sixteen and seventeen anymore. They didn’t get along anymore at all. Period.

But when he forced himself to think about it. When he took the time to think, wherever he was… he could sort of see why his parent’s steamrolled right over the obvious, which was all that arguing, and stuck by their claim that she was a good match for him.

But that didn’t, in the least bit, make his resolve soften.

He walked the halls, passing right through the Atrium. His hands were in the pockets of his black shorts, his low ponytail of blonde hair swinging against the white back of his muscle shirt. He often looked around at his surroundings, as if he still wasn’t quite used to how big it was in here.
                                    He heard chattering nearby and vaguely felt like he knew those voices. But he didn’t really bother looking around to see where they were coming from until his name was called.

Yeah….he knew those voices.
                                    He sighed ever so slightly. This was going to be such a bother.

“Alexis darling. I thought it was you I was looking at.” Came the voice of Kathleen White, Rebecca’s mother, her husband Ryan White was right there with her, their arms linked up. And they came walking right up to him like they felt he really wanted them to.

“How can you possibly miss me?” He said and the smile he wore wasn’t in the least bit sincere. “Indeed, you have been sporting those long locks for years it feels.” She reached over and playful gave his ponytail a yank. It didn’t really hurt, or bother him, he was thinking he’d be able to tolerate their invasion of his personal bubble so long as they didn’t get to be too annoying. Alexis grasped his ponytail and smoothed his hand down the long rope of blonde hairs. “I guess this isn’t too surprising. This seems like your cup of tea actually.” He said, referring to the cruise. Cruise vacations were the Whites cup of tea indeed, actually any getaway location was. From what his parents said they seemed to go on expensive vacations a few times a year. More than most people, wealthy or not, it was like they bled money out just for luxury vacations alone. He thought it stupid really. Like anyone needs to get away that many times a year, it was wasteful.

“Yes we live for moments like these: to get out and see the world, step away from our professional lives. We often want Rebecca to tag along but it seems as though every time we ask she’s training for some tournament that is coming up. We won’t complain, because we are so proud of her. She works so hard.”
                                    “Yeah..”

Rebecca was actually more bearable than these two are. They were…..cookie cutter. Their clothes, hair, speech, it all seemed so perfect, and they always acted like everything was perfect with their family. As a matter of fact if anything rattled their little world they’d blame it on someone outside their precious circle of life. Alexis has actually been at odds with Ryan White. The man had no qualms against him when his family has first met theirs. Alexis and his brother had been young children then, when Rebecca was first introduced to them. Alexis’s parents Ian and Linda…. they met these two at a country club, or maybe it had been somewhere else. Alexis, his older brother, and Rebecca used to play together. But then as Alexis got older and went off doing whatever he wanted Ryan often said he was a bad influence on their daughter. Especially when she’d vanish and go off someplace with him and not tell anyone.

They were worried about her and they blamed him for anything and everything she happened to do that was out of character. Little did they know was that Rebecca had a little bit of rebel in her, and sometimes when they vanished together it was actually her idea.

And now he was stuck with them. They talked with him, banter, and he was dying to slip away but was trying not to make it show. He didn’t really care where he stood with these people but he never tried to ruin the friendship his parents have with them. Even though he doesn’t like them very much.

Of course their nosiness eventually led to them questioning him about what he was doing here, and whether or not he had came alone….and…..Rebecca.

Dylan wasn’t with him. He was in bed sick. So he was on his own today. But he wasn’t going to be shy about letting them know that he had come with someone and it wasn’t their daughter.

“Nope. I’m not alone. Though I almost came by myself but I changed my mind.”

“Mmm did you convince Rebecca then? I think she would have loved to spend this time with you.” Clearly Rebecca hadn’t told them what happened at his parents’ house.
                                    “No I’m with someone else. He’s quite fun to be with.” He smirked.

They stared at him. “What? Why not Rebecca? Surely you thought of asking her?”
                                    It was always Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca, with these people. “Look,” he stuffed his hands into his pockets. “You can stop with all the Rebecca s**t already. I’m not marrying her.”

“What!” Kathleen exploded and her husband tried to quiet her down. “What do you mean you don’t want my darling Rebecca?! She is perfect for you. You two adore each other!”
                                    “Rebecca adores me. But the feeling is not and has never been mutual.” He stated plainly.

“Rebecca is ideal. You will find no other young woman with as much class as her.”
                                    He laughed at the woman. Class? Please, Rebecca loses all her class the moment she doesn’t get what she wants or if you angry her. These people do not know their daughter as well as they think they do.

“When?! When did this happen, because I was not enlightened that the engagement was off. No one told me anything! It can’t be over. This….it’s been the plan all along. There is no other man she wants, it has to be you.” Her husband rubbed her back in a comforting manner. Her face was red; her chest heaving. She looked about to sprout angry tears.

It has to be him? Well, it wasn’t going to be him.
                                    “Sorry to shatter your dreams.” He cut in though… he actually wasn’t sorry. “But you two, Rebecca, my parents…..you all share the same delusion. And I’m not going to play along.” And with that he continued on his way: walked away from them and headed down the hallway. But he did hear Kathleen shouting from back there, saying ‘How dare he! Where’s my phone!? I’m calling Linda!’

Go ahead. Call her. There’s nothing she can do either.

He wandered out into the warm air and lounged near the pool. He did a bit of swimming after taking his shirt off and then dappled in the surf simulator. There were a bunch of people trying it and it was more than just a little funny to see people wipe out. You had your surf pros, the decent people and those who had no idea what they were doing. And then there were the women, who probably had no interest in trying to surf whatsoever, but did anyway probably to get the attention of some guy that was present there.

A red haired female squealed and fell backwards off her board and tumbled through the water, sliding along the smooth blue surface. She had a hard time getting out of there, with all the rushing water and flying boards everywhere. Alexis leaned against his board as he watched her. “You have lousy balance.” He said bluntly, but she only giggled. “I know. I have friends who surf so I find it sort of a shame that I’m so bad at this.’

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                    Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is) |
                                    Where...cruise ship: atrium--pool area | With...No one--Rebecca's parents--random people | Doing what... thinking, talking | Feeling...nothing in particular , except maybe annoyance
                                    OOC: Boop. I'm going to try to toss one other of my fishies out there but we shall see if I feel like it later lol. I got pretty carried away with this one.

User Image

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
                                                                  User ImageUser Image

where: On zee ship.... somewhere
                                                                                                                  with: Val and Angel
                                                                                                                  feeling: uncomfortable, nervous and anxious

Frozen on the spot, Carla watched the male walk towards him, of course he was a TAD bit nervous, well tad seemed like an understatement, he was extremely nervous, but he couldn’t find it in him to move from the spot. He was stuck there, so when the male came in too close to him, he closed his eyes tightly and shrunk back, like he wanted to vanish from the sight of the man before him. When the other placed his hand on the wall next to him, this guy didn’t have to do anything, he was nervous around everyone, except when he was in front of a whole group of people at the cosplay conventions when he was a special guest there.

Opening his eyes, he watched the other move his wet bangs out of his face, he couldn’t take his eyes off of him as his breathing became sporadic, his heart rate accelerating faster. When the other asked if he was that intimidating, he pressed his back further against the wall, his standing on tiptoes to get away from him.

Images flashed through his mind; people wearing black, their faces covered and he was in compromising positions, and they did things no child would ever be happy to go through with. It was basically rape of the worst kind. When he saw the other start to move and lower his arm, he took this as an opportunity to give the guy the slip. He didn’t want to say his name, he didn’t want to have anything to do with that, but his escape was free lived, when he felt an arm yank him back and press his chest against the wall, hard. A gasp left his pretty lips as he closed his eyes tightly again. Gulping pretty loudly, he tried to hide the fact that he was extremely skittish right now and quite possibly a bit turned on.

Feeling the breath on his ear, he tried to keep his hormones in check. How long had it been since he had done anything like this? Quite a long time as he felt an involuntary shudder pass through his system, his eyes widened listening to him. Feeling his a** get a stroke, he squirmed, his face slightly rosy as he felt his body tense up more. He tried pulling his hand out of the other’s grip, but soon that other hand was put up with his other hand. He bit his bottom lip and wanted to stop the noises from coming out of his mouth, “please…. Stop it” he asked pleadingly as he just wanted to run away from the situation. He hated feeling this vulnerable as he felt his mouth go dry. Was it getting hot in here or was it just him?

Feeling the other press his pelvis against the back of him, he froze, not sure what to do, as he stared at the other. “I’d let you go but….I’m sort of afraid I won’t find you again, and I’m pretty attracted to you. Also, you could tattle on me, tell someone on the ship I did this. That wouldn’t be good…”

Feeling the bite on his ear, his eyes squeezed tightly and his eyes were slightly dazed when he opened them next. He couldn’t say anything, because he would tell Haru-chan what happened and he didn’t want to be found by this person that brought back all those unwanted memories. Those memories kept bubbling to the surface, out of their safety locker that he always kept them repressed into.

“If you let me get a good feel of you I’ll let you go..”

A..good…feel? What did he mean by that? His eyes widened and his breathing increased erratically, as his stomach muscles quivered when the other got a good feel of them. “Please… stop..” he said rapidly trying to get the other to want to get off of him.
                                                                  Soon though, people rounded the corner, and Carla was thankful they couldn’t see his face, but it also sucked because he wanted to get out of this mess. His skin felt hot, too hot as he pressed his forehead against the wall. He felt humiliated by the fact that someone had seen him in this compromising position.

Stress, that’s all that came through his mind, stress, his body shutting down little by little, his legs felt like jelly, but soon, his body shut off completely and his mind blanked as his body slumped against the wall. All the stress from working so much and his mind being back all the trauma from the past made him collapse, but before he did pass out, he mumbled incoherent words that made little to no sense and then he lost all feeling.

He woke up a few hours later to find that he was in someone elses bed, he sat up quickly, but it made his head spin. When he saw the other person looking at him, he scooted back quickly, his muscles were like jelly. When he felt the other pull him into his body; it was a moment of weakness and he fell into Val’s chest. He felt his body give into sleep again, the stress on his body too much to handle from just a few hours of sleep.

He had been dragged around the ship after the other pretty much found him again after slinking away from his room when he wasn’t there. Then after going back to his room and changing, he was dragged lots of places that he really didn’t want to go, like shopping, looking at his brand and designs. Carla didn’t like being spoiled and he had tried escaping via going unnoticed which didn’t really work. Why was he leaving when his grandparents were pushing for him to marry someone, he was gay, but he never let the other get closer for various reasons. The major one was that he could never find it in him to let the other touch him or he wouldn’t like the idea of trusting someone else. So now he was being dragged around with Val.

He didn’t know what to do about this, he just wanted to be back in his room and sleep the day away. “Can you let go please?” He asked timidly, as he looked at the hand, his other hand had been clawing away at Val’s hand trying to let him go so he could make a break for it. It scared him how much the other was touching that hand of his and touching his waist throughout the day. “Let go of my hand.” He said, trying to yank his hand away from the overbearing person that was dragging him places he didn’t really want to go.

“I told you to leave me alone and not bother me.” He said, plainly showing his tension and discomfort at the touch that was still latched onto him. His eyes saw Angel turning the corner, his idol. Carla was a big fan of Angel, which wasn’t a bad thing to be honest. But why was he looking at Val through narrowed eyes, not like Carla cared, but maybe it would give him enough of a distraction to run. Who knows, all he could do was wait.

User Image

Translation:
                                                                  Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Childhood Runaway | Former Adult film Actor | Director and Script Writer
▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦xMY MOUTH IS LIKE A MAGICIAN'S HAT
xxxxxxxxxxxYOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO COME OUT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOF IT

xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━XXX━━━━━━━━━
User Image
                            EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE...

Back then…

He had been trembling so violently it was actually sort of fascinating to watch. He had no idea why this guy was having a reaction like this. It’s not like he’d really do anything so awful to him…. right here. He was awfully womanly appearance wise. Slender form, soft hands—trust me he’d know since he was forcing those very hands up against the wall. His grasp was tight on those delicate hands, squeezing them slightly to keep them right where he wanted them. After a while it seemed that he wasn’t going anywhere—he was much too scared. Sort of offensive really. He was a nice guy! There was no need to be this afraid, unless he was unknowingly overdoing it and well….he probably was. Actually.

“Please stop?” He mimicked the other’s soft voice with a chuckle. “Well aren’t you utterly delicious. I’m definitively going to have to keep you…. close.” He whispered and ran his lips lightly over his neck. All the while he gave the area around them a little listen to make sure no more nosy people strolled their way. And so far it was looking clear. Good.

His attention was back on this male of course, in record time. He let one of the red head’s hands go and cupped his chin in his hand, tilting it so that he could see his expression. Ah….look at that face. So rosy—swimming in tints of soft pink hues. And look how he closes his eyes to avoid looking directly at him. The little tease…

“You’re seriously cute.” The dark haired male marveled openly, as he brought that face closer to his own. “Ladies and gentlemen I think we have ourselves a winner.” He said to no one in particular about to lean in to sample his ‘prize.’ He wasn’t going to do this at first, but now he wanted to. Greedy, yes, but it was so hard for him to look and not touch. It’s safe to say that little rule of thumb never quite works out for him.

However, before he could feel the velvety softness of that pink mouth of his it would seem that Carla’s body suddenly grew super heavy. Then he fell forward into the wall, slumped, but that wasn’t enough to keep him up. With astonished eyes Val watched his body start to make it’s slow descent to the floor, however, he recovered from his shock early enough to catch him. Grabbing his shoulders he held the man up. He leaned forward slightly and looked down at those closed lids and pale face curiously.

“Did he just faint?” He had stated utterly dumbfounded.

He shook him a bit, gently. “Yoohoo, you alright pal?”
                            Nothing.

Oh…. yeah… he fainted alright. Val chuckled a fraction. “Oops, guess I took it too far.” He observed him for a while longer, and then adjusted his body; Carla’s head moving about loosely with every shift. He sighed a bit. Now what? He knew he was scared but he didn’t think he’d faint…

He heard footsteps again and watched blankly as some staff members started to pass by only to see Carla fainted in his grasp. “Oh god, is he alright? Does he need medical attention?”

“Ohh…umm.” Val dubiously looked down at Carla, “No, I got him. He’s fine. Nothing serious. Just a bit too much ‘excitement.’ He’ll be up again in no time.” He smiled sheepishly. He probably wasn’t making much of a show out of all this being ‘alright’ considering the fact it took him a little bit of time to think of something to say. If anything things probably didn’t look alright at all. They didn’t look reassured either—their worried expressions were still very much frozen on their faces.

Val then picked his clothes up and slung them over his shoulder; afterwards he gathered Carla up into his arms. “Look I’ll take him. With a bit of rest he’ll be opening up those pretty eyes of his in no time.”
                            It had been all he could think of at first, so he went with it, but he really didn’t know where this guy’s room was so he ended up bringing him to his. Not like he had any complaints about that…
                            Two of the staff members followed him though, due to mounting concern, all the way back to his room until he had got Carla settled on his bed, then after telling him a bit about what he could do for him they reluctantly left saying if he needed anything he could call the service line and they’d send someone over.

He doubted it was necessary though. It was just a little faint.

Val swung the door closed behind them when they left and looked to the sleeping beauty on his bed. And boy did he look like he belonged there. Creeping up to the bed he got down on his knees beside it and leaned his elbows on the bouncy mattress as he tilted his head to one side slightly. He may be fainted but he looked hot never the less. He wanted to touch that skin….and do much more than that.

His lids lowered over his magenta eyes, those irises focused on the cold sweat on the man’s creamy skin, which had slowly begun to dry. The innocent expression he wore while under. Those thick lashes and Cupid’s bow lips that were slightly parted. A strand of hair was in his face and Val moved that aside, leaning in closer, looming over him. his hair started to fall forward in his face. His hand tucked some hairs behind his ear as his eyes trailed down the other’s throat, which swallowed ever so softly…to his chest that rose and fell slowly…all the way down to his trousers. He stared so heavily he mentally made note of the tint of the button and zipper on those pants. Minutes ticked by and he reached out to trace those lips with his finger. Then he blinked suddenly and straightened up, after giving the unconscious male one last look over before turning away. He smoothed his sleek hair back with both hand his lips giving way to a slight smirk. “Don’t even think about it Val, you know better.” He reminded himself.

He liked his ‘victims’ awake.

His wet clothes were draped over the tub in the bathroom and at that moment he had stretched his arms over his head. He had chilled his bones walking around like this: shirtless and dripping water so he decided he’d shower to wash the chlorine off and put the heat back in his flesh. He’d leave Carla there, though he couldn’t be sure he’d even still be there when he comes back out of the shower. He fully expected him to wake up, freak, and then sneak off while he wasn’t present. Which wouldn’t have been a big deal because he’d have fun hunting him down again.

Val had been showered and dressed in comfortable pants and a sleeveless shirt when Carla actually did wake up, and when he did Val had been lounging on the bed next to him. His hands folded behind his head as he watched TV—the volume had been on low. He didn’t really notice he had awoken at first, until the bed had jiggled from his sudden movement. Then he had looked at him and there was that frightened behavior again. His predatory smile had returned, “Come now don’t be like that.” He had said and grabbed his arm before he could climb off the bed. He yanked him against this chest.

“Look I didn’t even do anything to you. I behaved myself. Promise.” He had said, as Carla had froze against his chest, but he seemed to go lax a bit and then he had fallen asleep right there in that position. God, he was way more tired than he was, that was for sure. It was actually surprising how little time needed to pass before he was out like a lamp. Val stayed still for a bit, but then he relaxed back into the pillows with Carla still nestled up against him and continued to watch TV into the quiet hours of the night. And then, eventually, he decided to call it a night too.

Did that first time make the guy relax around him? Hell no! Actually, and this may seem funny, but it seemed like this guy was trying to avoid him. The next day the slippery eel escaped his room while he was in the bathroom doing his morning ritual of a teeth brushing, hair combing, and a splash of water to the face. He’d give him credit though… that was a hell of a good strategy. He got him. But…..he wasn’t free for long.

He found him, by accident actually, because he had been out doing something else and happened to spot him. Then they had their ‘bittersweet reunion.’

He sort of, kind of, insisted, suggested and forced him to accompany him as he wandered the ship for the next two days. He shopped; bought stuff he already had, bought stuff he thought looked cool, and straight up bought stuff he didn’t need. He got himself stuff of course and splurged on Carla too, who didn’t want anything and told Val he didn’t want anything seconds before he picked up each item he was thinking of buying, and acted like he hadn’t heard him at all. Val found all kinds of excuses to go out to eat. It’s morning, that means it’s breakfast time! It’s evening, wonder what’s for dinner? And then there was the sweet tooth he had which was never satisfied. Mind you, he snacks a lot, but that café reeled him in like a fish. Of course Carla made the excuse he wasn’t hungry…

And Val had looked at him for a few minutes. Then voiced that a.) he was lying, b.) they had been wandering for hours with no food breaks, and c.) he had literally just heard his stomach growl. Then had grabbed his hand and pulled him into the café. The skittishness….Val sort of forgot all about it after a while because he got used to that behavior.

To put it plainly nothing Carla used worked on him, he hammered holes in his excuses and all but shoved him out the bedroom door for the past two days. And it did not help that he often invited himself into Carla’s room like he was suppose to be there.

“Can you let go please?” He had heard him say and that brought him out of his daydream. That was Carla’s favorite thing to say it would seem. Val continued walking but looked at Carla over his shoulder. “Umm, no, I don’t think I can.” He commented lightly in a tone that had sounded like he had been considering it for a second. But of course he really hadn’t. His eyes took in the various people scattered about. “Why? So you can run off on me? Again?”

“Let go of my hand.”

“Aww really? Even though I’ve been so nice to ya?” Val voiced dramatically and stopped. He smoothed his hair back and looked at him. Faint rays of light playing off of his eyes making the purple shade of their centers look especially radiant.

“I told you to leave me alone and not bother me.” Val sighed and angled his body toward Carla. He used his one hand alone to yank him toward him, so violently that the shorter male bumped into his chest. He grabbed his chin and tilted his face up. “I’m guessing that mean’s ‘thank you Val for treating me to food these past few days’, in Carla language.” He had uttered while focusing on those delectable lips, which he still has not been able to sample. Wasn’t that a damn shame? “’Let me go’, ‘leave me alone.’ Isn’t there anything else in your vocabulary? How about a ‘Let’s go Val.’ ‘I’d love to go with you Val.’ ‘Touch Me Val.’ ‘Kiss me Val.’ ‘Take me on the bed and do me Val.’”

Carla’s gaze trailed away from his though, and he frowned. What could possibly be more eyecatching than him? Then he saw what it was. Angel. And….he looked mad for some reason.. But didn’t he always?

“There you are.” Angel said as he strolled their way. One hand was in his pocket and those stormy eyes were on him. Valentin had no idea why he was mad; as far as he was concerned that angry glare in his eye was not for him.

He let go of Carla at that moment and held his hands out to either side, the usual welcome wagon for Mr. Castillo. “Look who we have here, the big bad wolf. You weren’t looking for me, were you?” He commented as Angel stopped in front of him.

BUT FEW EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

XXXXXXXXTHE MORE WEIRD YOU ARE, THE MORE FUN YOU ARE
                            User Image
                            XXXXX¤I'm bothering this person...Carla & Staff---Carla &...oh god Angel | ¤Having a bit of fun...chatting and touching, bad I know | ¤You'll find me around here...Halls...on the Deck somewhere | ¤Of course I'm in good spirits with a side of...curiosity, and lust

OOC: Have fun emotion_awesome

▇ ▇ ▇ ▬♦ ▉▉ ████████████████████████████████████ ████████████
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
                            Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

He had done what he had set out to do for the most part. He had dragged Haru around after encountering Angel, and had bought his sweets and looked over the selection of other shops the ship had to offer. He had been merely window-shopping though, because he had a select amount of money he was okay spending and the rest he was saving. So…there was no point getting too happy and blowing all his dough in one day.

Haru seemed happy to just be looking around as well, not like the guy was hard to please. Overall anything and everything seemed fine with him. He really wasn’t all that picky. Maybe that was why he liked him..

Anywho it was fine dragging him around all day, and then they went back to their…room...and settled down, which had felt weird because he hasn’t really shared a room with someone else before. Not really. Not since his college dorm buddy…. probably…and his last bf…who sort of stayed at his place often. Even so….it was super weird having his friend in his room, and in his bed…literally. But Haru slept fine, at least as far as Loren could tell. But he on the other hand spent all three of the past nights lying awake for a few hours after midnight. He’d try to go to bed—try really hard; he practically felt like knocking himself unconscious if that would get him there but…eh…he had settled for the old fashioned ‘wait till you fall asleep’ method, which can be just awful waiting to take effect.

It wasn’t really just Haru being in his space that had him up though, but the thought of Ikki who was in Angel’s hands. He found himself wondering just how well his mentor is….and for whatever reason he felt a bit more concerned than he had been originally when he first heard about his accident. Maybe finding out his memory had gone awol was responsible for that. Loren had even saw a cute little camera shop onboard….seeing that really hadn’t helped at all. It just made memories resurface.

Ikki’s recover was……slow but how could they be so sure he would even be the same when he did recover?
                                                                “Bleh….I guess I’m just a worrywart...” He spoke sort of glumly and rotated his camera.

Now, alone, he was standing at the front of the ship right before the railing overlooking the blue ocean waves below, his camera in hand, but he wasn’t really taking any pictures. He was just looking out at the ocean really, occasionally smoothing his hair back out of the way. He did ‘people watch’ because it was always interesting seeing what kinds of individuals cruises like these attracted. And boy did he see some interesting people from the most snobbish millionaires’ sons to the most recognizable faces on tv. And there were others who….he hadn’t he faintest idea who they were.

He wasn’t envious of the bigshots though—he liked the animosity his status brought with it because he could still freely move about without too much difficulty. It wasn’t all that easy with everyone else.

Loren looked at his own reflection in the camera’s lens, people were passing by him from behind but he wasn’t really paying attention. Every now and then he’d look out at the horizon or up at the sky which, brought the promise of a sprinkle of rain—that was when he wasn’t staring into the blue depths below looking for any and all kinds of fish that may be passing by.

Well at least he wasn’t sick anymore. Yes he had been a bit sick earlier on, maybe a small bout of sea sickness but it seemed to pass for the most part.

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((OOC: Boop sort of short but didn't think it was necessary going crazy with this one ))

▉Cruise ship: front deck of ship ▉ no one ▉ thinking and looking around

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
                                        █████ ██ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
                                        HEART’S ON FIRE TONIGHT, FEEL MY BONES IGNITE
                                        XXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXFeels like War, War
                                        XXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXXFeels like War, WarXXXXXFeels like War, War
                                        XXXXXXHEART’S ON FIRE TONIGHT, FEEL MY BONES IGNITE
                                        Location|| Ship: deck :: Company|| girls :: Feeling|| calm but slightly uneasy XXXXX
                                              OOC: Boop rushed the rest a bit because I sort of just wanted to be done >..>

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                        He had come pretty close to swearing off of that stuff. When I say ‘stuff’ I mean alcohol, because it was some destructive stuff—really destructive stuff. It did more harm than good it would seem, but it was also massively addictive. And in a sense Elliot couldn’t tell if there was even a point in swearing off of it, because he had this feeling he’d only be taking back those very words the next time a bar is staring him down right in the face.

It had felt good to be careless for a while. But being careless had led to quite the mess. Not to say that he hasn’t been in a … ‘situation’ like that before, minus the alcohol I mean.

He couldn’t be too angry about the whole scenario, because there wasn’t really room to be pointing fingers. What had happened had totally been his fault in all honesty. And it was his fault because…. well Dimi had been about to leave…

It was also his fault because it had been his decision to get wasted.

Even though he was totally an amateur where alcohol was concerned and was easily and quickly effected by it. A total lightweight.

He had been vaguely aware of what he was doing at the time, but his senses had been so impaired that he really couldn’t control his actions so well. Everything seemed like a good idea—or a safe idea— and he had basically felt like doing whatever he felt a desire to do—even if it happened to be something he would never do had he been in his right mind.

Sense of judgment went out the window.
                                        Morals went out the window.
                                        Boundaries….yeah…those went out the window too.

Shame had also left the building and taken with it all his self-control and the ability to think ahead to the consequences.
                                        There was really little to no concern about who could be watching either so whatever he felt the need to do, he did.

Had he known that alcohol would bring out his secret attraction to the same sex he most definitively wouldn’t have ever touched the stuff.

The pleasant poison cruising through his veins had him openly admiring all the handsome specimens walking about—the very specimens he had fought to keep himself from viewing too excessively when sober. All the handsome faces, and well shaped lips. The silky manes of hair, and the long ropes of muscles in those finely shaped arms. Let’s not forget the narrow waists, flat torsos and of course…. the cherry on top: the a**.

It was very much like being in a candy store. He would have indulged heavily in the ‘exploration’ of any one of those fine males walking about, single and taken, had he not spotted Dimi first. Then his obsession with all the delicious men got transferred to him. Which was probably better because Elliot probably would have gotten himself in loads of trouble if you came onto the wrong person. Not that Dimi seemed to mind all the attention; he drank up like a fine wine in fact. Though Elliot’s mannerisms had been somewhat reduced to that of a child, who will complain the moment something isn’t working in his favor.

He ignored the fact that there was a counter between them when the man first appeared at the bar and climbed over it just to get closer.

He hung all up on the poor guy, clinging to him as if he was hoping to ‘reserve’ him like you would a table at a fine establishment. That way no one else could take him away. The singer’s arms had been around him somewhat possessively, especially around his waist, that way he could keep him close. Really close. For the most part that darn Russian had gone along with it, which had encouraged his behavior. So much so that Elliot then leaned in to get a taste of those lips…he somehow regretted that one, but not for long, because he slipped in plenty more of those in the next hour or so until it was getting late. And he was annoying the other bartender, also getting a bit too feisty in an area of the ship deemed public.

He was too far gone for anyone to assume he could make it back to his room without a bit of help. And Dimi volunteered to do that as one could have guessed.

He had fished the key to his room out of one of the drunk vocalist’s pockets and opened the door and helped him inside, then Elliot had basically flopped down on the nicely made bed and laid there. He did do a bit of drunken rambling, which Dimi had just listened to while trying to get him situated so he could ultimately leave. At this point he was starting to feel a bit sick, it was either from all the drinking or maybe because the ship had started to sail and he was beginning to feel, what the reason Dimi felt the need to at least give him water and some meds before he took his leave.

He hardly slipped on the water; he was just lying there with an arm draped over his eyes. His body had felt uncomfortably warm, hot even, and he rolled around on the mattress restlessly. After a little while Dimi had looked at the clock, and said he should be going and for him to just get some sleep. Two dazed amber eyes had looked at him at that moment, just as he was getting up to leave.

And his body had basically moved on it’s own, somehow Elliot had clumsily eased himself into an upright position and reached out and grabbed ahold of Dimi around the midsection--yanking him back. He tossed him, stomach down, on the bed. Seconds later he was hovering over him on his hands and knees. He tried to get up but Elliot locked his arms around him, and nuzzled the side of his face into his warm neck. “Don’t leave yet….stay a while..” he had said in a hushed voice, his face burning with heat. He ran his tongue along his ear, his hands steadily moving lower on the other male’s torso to pull his shirt up a bit and run his hands over his stomach. It was without hesitation that he reached lower to undo the button and zipper of his pants before eventually unbuckling his own…

How he had woken up totally and completely lost the next morning is an image he hasn’t quite been able to get out of his head as of yet. His hair had been a mess, the sheets of his bed all twisted and spilling over the side of the mattress. One or two pillows had ended up on the floor and some articles of clothing he had shed entirely while the pants he still had one had totally been undone and well… let’s just say he had looked far from decent.

And the aroma of sex had been heavy in the air, and Dimi had been gone..leaving behind in his wake a faint memory of a wild night.

There has been a boiling pot of emotions following him around since then, and he already was feeling pretty hopeless about Constant. He had explored the ship obviously, like everyone else…he wasn’t much of a bar or club person but that has been where he’s been lately. When it came to the bar he hasn’t been going too wild there…he can’t afford to. When he wasn’t looking for a lively setting to erase his memory of his shameful antics he was looking for a peaceful setting in an attempt to relax—or at least get as close to relaxation as he possibly can. Swimming was nice, but he only did it when there weren’t many people around because he had marks all over that weren’t anywhere near clearing up, and he didn’t want anyone to see them.

All disturbing thoughts of his lust for men aside…there were far too many women on this ship who knew who he was. When he wasn’t vacationing like all the others he found that he often had one too many females hovering around him. And that forced him to be chipper for them, and give them all his attention because he had that damn image to maintain. And appearing ‘out of it’ is going to cause them to ask questions and he wasn’t about to answer any of them. And explaining away their worries would be so tiring

He couldn’t help but wonder how many people had saw him behaving like that at the bar a few nights back…He could have swore he got some odd stares a few times, but his useless memory can’t recall who was even around that night.

“It’s a shame you don’t have Cameron and Ryan with you. We wanted to meet them too!” The red head holding onto his left arm said, “Yeah but you know what he said, they decided to split up this time around. Get that real vacation experience. Besides we can still meet Constant—as soon as we find him.”

“Umm…” Elliot highly doubted Constant was in the mood to be dealing with these chicks—good thing he didn’t know where he is. Maybe he’ll have better luck avoiding them that way, though he sort of doubted it because this place was crawling with women. And Constant really doesn’t blend in all that well—he’s easy to spot actually.

He listened to the women chattering around him, there was four of them, they were all trying to holding onto his arms, two on one, two on the other, not like it worked out because it just made it that much harder for him to walk, with them bumping into his body all the time.

They seemed to compliment everything about him from the color of his eyes, the perfection of his skin…which he wasn’t crazy about them staring at, and his blonde hair which was, according to them, incredibly soft. He wasn’t wild about girls being all up on him, but it came with the turf so he dealt with it.

He had been looking around when he felt a tug on his arm. He looked down at the brunette smiling up at him. “Speaking of Constant….my cousin saw you being dragged off by him by the wrist a few days ago. I thought it was crazy that she saw such a thing but she insisted it was true. Are you and Constant….like…super close?” He stared down into her glittering eyes, what the hell was that implying? Or was he just being paranoid?

“Close?”

“Yes and where did he drag you off to because it looked like he wanted to be alone with you for some reason..”
                                        Well he definitively couldn’t be too honest with that one. No one knows they’re related at this point.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
    you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...
    you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...

XXXXXXXXXXYou're Dead Out Of Curiosity and I'm A Charmer...
    XXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━▼▼▼━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ▉▉▉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXI'M JUST MISUNDERSTOOD
    ⊰ ⊱

▼Locationsurfing area! ▼WithAlexis! ▼Emotionsseductive and slight discomfort ▼Thoughtsyou know how much you need this
    XXXXXXXXXXDIMI↶OR↷KOV WILL DO NICELY

XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX

Dimitri watched as Elliot reacted to the nibbling of his ear, a faint smirk pulled up at his lips, wanting to make more enticing reactions come from his mouth. The way Elliot bit ever so subtly on his lip was a fascinating thing to watch. He couldn’t help but let a smirk come over his lips. Eying him as he climbed over the bar area, he had the words ringing in his ears, ‘drink with me’ that honestly didn’t seem like a bad idea at all. Then again, Dimi had other ideas floating around in his head toward this male. All of which were bedroom based, and not for public stripping, there was only so far he took things out in public.

“Dimi there was no one for me to play with. I was lonely until you showed up.”

Watching Elliot climb over the counter, his heartbeat picked up, but you’d never be able to tell with his smirk on his face, this drunk person in front of him let all his inhibitions go and broke down the barrier to be able to do what he was doing right now.

He grabbed a cup of glass and started cleaning it, a sensual smirk coming on his face. Of course there was no one else for Elliot to play with, cause no one else knew how to handle the male like Dimi could. Toy with those heartstrings of his like no one else could. He had let the other drape off of him, hold him close, because there was nothing better to him than that physical contact from another person. Soon though, Dimitri had to be the one to take Elliot back to his room.

It was getting too rowdy, but his mind thought back over the question asked earlier, “Dimi, do you like me?” Of course he liked Elliot, why else would he stick around him? People he didn’t have time for or were not in any way entertaining were people he didn’t really need in his life, like his ex. Though, he wasn’t about to open his mouth and say that right now, maybe he would save that answer for Elliot later.

That cheating manwhore, he looked around, there were eyes staring and Dimitri could care less, let them stare, but Dimi took Elliot back to his room, supporting him all the way, despite his smaller stature here. Then when they arrived, the Russian had to fish through Elliot’s pockets to find his key. That didn’t stop him from stroking the other’s a** for a few seconds, or anything like that, it was very nice at that. He did what he had to do and after he was going to be finished, Dimi was going to leave.

He had given the other a cup of water and some Tylenol, he had contemplated putting it in his mouth and kissing the guy to get the male to drink and take it, but he didn’t. That in itself would just be crazy stupid, he wasn’t going to push his luck that mch right now, he needed to go back and tend the bar. When he said that he was going to go back, he heard Elliot get up but paid no heed until he felt an arm wrap around his waist.

Snapping his head back to look at him, he stood there for a few seconds frozen, staring at him, that was all the time Elliot needed to fling him back onto the bed where he bounced once then tried to get up. “Elliot, you are not helpin-nnnnnnn~” He moaned out as he gave a sharp intake of breath when the hand lifted his shirt and trailed his stomach. Okay, now he really had to go. It was his shift at work and he really couldn’t leave the poor kid there by himself, but Elliot seemed to be more stronger when drunk as he felt an arm wrap around his midsection.
                Well, seems like he was in the ride of a night.

During the two days, Dimi had forced himself out of that locked area which was his room, he needed to get to work on the ship. No sick days off here, even though he really needed it cause his a** hurt, in more ways than one. He had travelled around the ship and had even left some beautiful marks on Elliot, now that he remembered, he had left while Elliot was still fast asleep.
                Majority of his attention focused onto managing the restaurant and bar, which was easy for him, fixing up minor problems and helping with restocking of the bar fridge, the champagne carefully being chilled for the night.

Now though, he was on a break, so he had decided to take a look around the ship. Whispers floating around at the incident at the bar a few nights ago, It was so beautiful and who knows, maybe it would help Elliot come out of the closet a bit more. He made his way out to the surfing area, hoping to just kick back and relax as he sat down slowly on his rump. Hissing a slight touch as he sat down, his eyes looked around and saw Alexis.

Eying Alexis off, he watched him on that board. A wolf whistle escaped his lips; “Alexis!” He called out to him and watched him quietly, maybe now was the perfect time for that ‘talk’.
                When Alexis came over, Dimitri didn’t bother moving from his position, that slight discomfort outweighed what he might feel if he was to go into that water, probably would feel better but Dimi was feeling far too lazy to get up right now.

“You ready for that ‘talk?’ Or are you planning on going back in there?” He asked looking at him sensually. He had heard that Alexis’ boyfriend had gotten the boot, what a shame really. He had been cute to boot as well. Oh well, now it was Dimi’s turn to take over the turf right about now.
                Standing up, he eased himself up with a slight hiss escaping his lips, he moved closer to Alexis, narrowing his eyes as a smirk placed itself on his lips. “I heard your boyfriend go the boot off, mind if I step in to take the place of your boyfriend to drive away your nosy parents and your fiancée?” He asked gripping the others chin, his hot breath fanning over the others face and licked the shell of the other blondes ear. “I know how badly you need this Alexis.” He whispered huskily as he looked the other in the eyes.
                            XXXXXXXXXX▆ ▇ ████████ ████████XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

DIE TOMORROW

Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
    XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
    XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
    XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
    █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

His gaze took in all the scantily clad bodies around him, both of men and women. The water splashed around every which way, mostly whenever a person wiped out on the simulator. Some people made the mistake of giving it a go when there were already too many people on boards trying their luck. On more than a few occasions two people would smack their boards together and wipe out. Badly.

Balancing he weaved his board through the waves, moving from side to side along the rushing water and focusing on the sensation of movement beneath his feet. Around him one after the other people were falling off their boards and right into the foaming water, only to be replaced seconds later by yet another person.

Got to give them credit for the determination, though he found it all outright hilarious to be honest.

If there were more people watching he didn’t really see them. Because he had blind spots galore, and he wasn’t at all interested in the spectators… He never was. But someone uttering his name did capture his attention. He happened to hear it over the splashing water and looked up for a second, just a second, because he had to keep an eye on what he was doing. But that brief glance was all he needed to spot Dimi.

He hadn’t seen him since that day at the restaurant.

Looking around he rode along for a few more seconds and then hopped off of his board with a splash, getting out of there real quick seconds before a person went tumbling through the water in an array of flying droplets, flailing limbs and bright orange trunks. His damp feet made footsteps on the deck, as he carried his soaked frame over in the Russian’s direction, his hair heavy with water and dripping down his back. Before he went over to Dimi he wrung it out a bit to remove the excess water—then tossed his hair back over his shoulders.

“Look who we have here, away from the bar are we? What were you doing, checking me out?” He said jokingly as he closed the distance between them and placed the board down, leaning it against a chair. His hair was covering half his face—the half that usually sported the eye patch, there was no telltale band going around his head so it was safe to say that he probably wasn’t even wearing it.

He paused at the mention of a ‘talk’, that half smile of his forming ever so slowly on his lips. “Why, you wanna have that ‘talk?’" He commented placing his hand casually on the arm of his chair and leaning in. It had taken a few seconds but he did eventually remember the conversation they had shared some time ago: about them needing to catch up eventually. Of course with him, and this person right here, catching up did not always mean what one would think it means.

Sometimes things weren’t that blatant, like the words and phrases they choose to use. At times they would say one thing but really mean something else.

He didn’t stand back as Dimi stood up, though he did move a little, or else they would probably collide when he got completely to his feet, not like a little brush up wasn’t welcomed, because it was always welcomed. Dimi did come closer though after he stood up, so you could say Alexis’ needs were being met just fine.

The slightly shorter blonde got incredibly close at this moment his voice low and velvety and beckoning in it stone, their chests were but millimeters apart. To prevent his shirt from getting soaked Alexis had taken it off, it was draped over one of the nearby chairs. So now there was only warm, damp skin looking this man in the eye now. He looked the Russian in those sultry eyes, fascination reflected in his own blue depths.

He had his attention all right.

As the first sentence left his mouth Alexis laughed, generally amused. “Oh so that has been spreading around? Well it’s true, though he served his purpose fine. I’m pretty sure it’s quite clear by now that I won’t be marrying Miss White. I’ll gladly take your application though…since you’re offering.” He spoke looking down into those eyes, then he went silent some of the mirth done now. The look in his eye had become more intense and analytical.

He didn’t flinch as Dimi grasped him by the chin, though it was actually not a maneuver he liked due to…dominance? Did he feel like they were trying to take charge when they do that? Overall it was move he expected this guy to pull so perhaps a portion of him had actually been expecting it.

He could feel his warm breath like a curtain come over the skin of his face, and when his moist tongue touched his ear a muscle in his arm tensed up with a jolt that actually caught him off guard. Though it didn’t show. That same muscle went lax again seconds later. His mouth tightened as he clamped it shut a bit and his hand shot out to grab his wrist like he was stopping him…before any other part of him starts to react to him. He pulled his arm down so his chin would be released from his grasp.
                                      Dimi had sort of hit the nail on the head though; he did need it…and want it. But he always did. It was sort of sad how he’d take anyone attractive and willing. Sometimes he thought word spread around about his numerous bedmates and that was why he often got more.

He smiled, his hand still holding his wrist a bit tightly. He then yanked him forward so he’d collide into him. “Sure you should be tempting me?” He said into his ear. “Especially when you’re hurting back there?” He clapped a hand down on Dimi’s a** somewhat hard.

“Not sure you want it, now, in that condition, because I’m not making any promises. The word ‘gentle’ isn’t even in my vocabulary.” It wasn’t a concern of his to be gentle with anyone, if he was, then you just struck gold because unless he happens to feel like going slower with you, a gentle passionate lover is not what you’re going to get.
                                      There was nothing keeping him from giving in to his more basic instincts though. He’d take him right now. s**t it hardly mattered where they were, when he’d last been with someone or when he figured he’d lay with someone again. When offers came at him he’d always take them.

That was the problem actually. He’d always choose to take people to bed, whether there was someone at his house waiting on him or not. Whether or not they had someone waiting on them at their house. He doesn’t commit. Ever. And he also doesn’t care if the person is taken or not. Some of the people he’d slept with…..he wasn’t even sure if they had been available, but had he cared? Not for a second.

“Look if you want to play I’m all for it.” He wrapped his arm around Dimi’s waist and pulled him to his wet body, his chest dampening the other’s shirt. He removed his hand from his butt and used it to grasp him by the nape of his hair, and pulled downward to force his chin upwards that way his neck would be stretched out and free for the taken. He pressed his mouth up against that outstretched neck and kissed it, trailing downward toward the collarbone.

“Besides,” he added after a pause, “I’ll probably be heading back to my room anyhow to change clothes, if you want to help me ‘dry off'."

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                      XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                      ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                      XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?
                                      Old photo of him (That's what color his fake eye is, but he also has a blue one that matches his natural eye color) |
                                      Where...cruise ship: pool area, surf simulator | With...random people--Dimi | Doing what... thinking, talking, flirting | Feeling...interest and lust (been is he ever not lustful?)
                                      OOC: Boop. I will make the revamp >..> Eventually..lol

User Image
                                      Silvanius

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
    • Frozen Solid 200
    • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
    • Tipsy 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hands down, this was one of the best ways to travel and easiest ways to mix work with play. Golden hues gazed out at the oceanic view, taking in the slight of dolphins riding the waves beside the large cruise ship, attracting a few other cruise goers with children. A soft chuckle left his lips as he brought his beer to them and took a long swig from it, letting the amber liquid disappear down his throat. This was the life, a life he knew Luciana would have enjoyed. His eyes glanced at the children again, seeing his sister among the small crowd, laughing and pointing at the creatures, smiling up at him. “You would have loved this.” He muttered under his breathe, a tinge of sadness crept its way into his eyes, but he was quick to erase it, looking away and pushing off of the banister, turning around to wander around on the deck.

Tilting his head back, he finished off the rest of his beer, placing it on one of the plastic tables nearby before walking down towards the pool. He paused for a moment to watch a familiar blond surfing on the surf simulator but didn’t move to approach him as his old acquaintance seemed to be occupied with someone else. Mattie had tons of time to rekindle his friendship with one eyed blond while on this cruise, so he didn’t bother to rush it at the moment.

Instead he carried on his merry little way, finding an unoccupied pool chair in the sun where he dropped his tone a** one and claimed it as his own. He unbuttoned his white shirt, pulling it off his shoulders to reveal his muscular physique underneath; toned all over with a delicious six pack to boot. Despite how physical fit he was, Mattie’s body was still littered with scars on his back and torso, but having grown used to them over the years, he stopped caring about them. He flexed his arms for a moment, draping his shirt behind on before, lying back and raising his legs onto the chair, pulling the shades off his head and down to cover his eyes. With the shades over his eyes, he could comfortable watch the people walk on by without them knowing it. Or take a nap. Either way was fine with him.

For now he looked around, spotting two red heads that had been his bedroom companions the previous night. Matthew smirked as he watched them limp on by, lifting his shades for a moment to wink at the girls who scurried off giggling before he caught sight of four girls clinging to one rather uncomfortable man. He turned his head, golden eyes focusing on the small group as his lips twitched into a smirk, greatly amused over what he was witnessing. Pursuing his lips together, Matthew let out a low wolf whistle to capture the group’s attention, moving from his relaxed positon into a sitting one. “Where are you ladies dragging this guy off too? If you’re looking for a place for some fun, try the back of the cruise lounge, ain’t nobody going to bother you lot there.” He offered, sporting a playful grin as he raised his shades to wink at the ladies, enticing sweet giggles from them who seemed to cling harder to the male. Poor fella, he didn’t seem all too happy about it, but Matthew could be wrong. He had been wrong before. But his eyes didn’t linger on the woman, oh no. He had his taste of women since he arrived on the ship, and now he was craving to feel the touch of a man. And this one seemed to be ripe for the taking. His eyes focused on the male, taking in his figure with a slow sweep, glad to have his shades back on to hide his lingering stare. His tongue darted out for a moment to lick his dry lips as his golden hues traveled up his face, feeling like the man looked rather familiar but he couldn’t quite place it. Perhaps he had seen him on TV or in magazines? Matthew didn’t know, but he sure wanted to find out.

"What's your name?" He asked, directing the question to the man as his ears lay deaf on the women who chorus their names like a flock of seagulls.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      【Location】➔ Poolside Lounge Chairs x x 【Mentions】➔ Elliot & Four Seagullsx x 【Wearing】➔ SwimTrunksx x
                                                      【OOC】➔ - - First post, it's not my best but it's something!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image
    User Image
                                          █████ ██ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
                                          HEART’S ON FIRE TONIGHT, FEEL MY BONES IGNITE
                                          XXXXXXHEART’S ON FIRE TONIGHT, FEEL MY BONES IGNITE
                                          Location|| Ship: deck :: Company|| girls...some guy.. :: Feeling|| calm but slightly uneasy XXXXX
                                                OOC: Ain't sleeping with no more men, bull bologna s**t emotion_dowant

"Nothing in particular he just had a few questions for me." He replied to the last question they had asked. Silently he hoped they'd stop mentioning Constant.

These ladies were pretty hell bent on taking up as much of his time as they could, now that they have found him. It was as if they felt he would slip away and never be seen again. Which was a thought that did come to him because girls like these were exhausting to be around. He’d already gotten through the autographs and pictures; their phones were littered with them. Now they were here cutting off the blood flow to his arms. One wanted to go to the lounge, another would love to party tonight in one of the clubs, while the other two just wanted to talk and perhaps have dinner later.

With him.

Alone.
                                          He could only assume where that would ultimately lead.

His head really wasn’t in the game today so he wasn’t really paying attention. And it sort of showed in the frowns that were slowly gracing their pretty little faces as they looked at him. He really needed to pull himself together, but he couldn’t help but wonder if he was slowly but surely ‘switching teams.’ Because in all honesty he hasn’t mingled with the opposite sex nearly as much as people thought he did. The image they had of him was that he was a player, probably because with fans he was typically quite flirtatious. But in all honesty he really didn’t bother with women at all. He often contributed that to something completely unrelated to his sexual orientation: a preference to not complicate his life anymore than it already was. And intertwining with a woman in bed may do just that because women couldn’t be satisfied having him for just one night. They’d want him for keeps and he wasn’t about that life.
                                          Mind you that was part of his excuse but not the entirety of it.
                                          On the other hand every man on this cruise was looking attractive and it was freaking him the f*ck out!

His attention slowly drifting back to the women on his arms he looked over their petite forms. These little birdies probably weren’t that old…early twenties most likely, and probably on this costly cruise vacation thanks to their parent’s money. But his parents were rich too so he wasn’t about to judge them based off of that small assumption.

“Elliot, what’s the matter?” One of them sang up into his ear, she stroked his brow lovingly with her soft hand but he knew it was just an excuse to touch his face. He mustered up the most brilliant smile he could manage. “I’m fine. I was just thinking.” Their worried frowns turned into smiles and giggles. “About what?”

“I hope you weren’t thinking about some girl.”
                                          “I know that would be awful! Some girl hogging his attention. We’re important too!”

“Yeah because you love your fans, right?” One of the female’s clinging to his bicep added in, and rested her cheek up against his arm.
                                          “Yeah. My fans are very important to me.” He locked eyes with her for a second; his lids lowered a bit, as he looked her over.

A second went by then another girl butted in. “He’s not just yours you know, move over I barely have anything to cling to.” She pushed her trying to shove the girl aside.

“Hey, calm down…here…” To prevent them from fighting he managed to grab her by the arm and nestle her up against his body. “You can cling to this part of me.” He said in a low voice—just before he heard a whistle. She blushed a deep red color and her arms wrapped around his waist tightly.

“Where are you ladies dragging this guy off too? If you’re looking for a place for some fun, try the back of the cruise lounge, ain’t nobody going to bother you lot there.”
                                          Quizzically the blonde looked away from her to see where that smooth voice he was hearing was coming from.

He set eyes soon landed on him, a single figure relaxing in one of the lounge chairs. Just with a brief glance he took note of the tanned skin, short brown hair, and sunglasses. As they got closer he could see his own reflection in their mirrored lenses. The brown haired man lifted them up just then, briefly, to give the girls a wink, which temporarily disarmed them and sent them in a giddy fit of laughter and smiles. Elliot could feel their holds loosening a fraction on his arms. Except for the one who was clinging to his torso: she wasn’t letting go anytime soon.

Eventually he became all too aware of the absence of a shirt on this guy, and his eyes lingered on his chest. The scars were a bit troubling to notice but once he looked past them all he saw was ounces of chiseled abs. His heart did a thudded hard in his ribcage—it sounded like a damn drum in his ears.

Perfect….

He was so focused on that bare chest he didn’t notice he was talking to him. A bit thrown off by all the names bouncing off the girls’ lips, among other totally irrelevant statements, Elliot’s eyes climbed up to the guy’s face.

The singer was openly looking him over—in what he hoped was with an air of causality, however he got this unsettling feeling like he was watching him too…from behind those lenses. He really couldn’t be sure.

The girls…they were all chattering away from their positions on both sides of him, but because this guy, whoever he was, never quite reacted to them saying their names, Elliot could only assumed he wanted to know his name as well. Why? He hadn’t the faintest clue. Most guys probably wouldn’t care for such a detail, two seconds after spotting him. Girls on the other hand either knew his name already or wanted to immediately.

He tore his brown eyes away briefly, feeling a bit on edge…. But all it was really was…was him trying to fight what clearly was another wave of obvious attraction. That he didn’t want to feel right now. Or ever.

He dragged his eyes back to him though, because he didn’t want the discomfort to be too obvious, though it probably was. He really couldn't look at him that long; his stare was a bit meek. He shifted the glasses that sat on top of his blonde head and slid them down over his eyes, trying to appear less interested than he actually was. A poor play at nonchalance really. “My name? I’m Elliot.”

“Elliot King, from Secret Desires. Everyone whose anyone probably has heard of him. Surely you have too.” The one wrapped around his torso said. As if his own introduction didn’t do him enough justice. Great. She just had to make a big deal about that. This guy… was already…looking pretty interested as it is.

“Who are you? You look like you’d be plenty of fun, we need another hunk to add to the party.” The blonde female to his left spoke, and Elliot looked at her incredulously for a second from behind his lenses. Like hell he’d stick around for that. If they wanted to play they can play with this guy, but Elliot wouldn’t be sticking around for it. He’d rather not be near this person for an extended period of time.

This guy… His magnetism was intense.
                                          He had to get away from him.

It was Dimi all over again. However, because Elliot had only really looked at that Russian at first, he initially wasn’t all that worked up over him. Because though he savored the sight of his body with his eyes, he still was lying to himself on the inside into thinking sexual attraction had little to do with his ogling. Until that same waiter caught on to his staring and came onto him that is.

That night.

He had dined alone that particular day—which he does occasionally. And had been about to pay his bill and leave. There had hardly been anyone around that night so when he cornered him there was neither aid nor exit in sight. The coward in him definitively wanted to slip out that door right then, if only that shorthaired blonde would have let him…
                                          He'd rather not think about what happened afterwards it's quite embarrassing to think about.

Dimi was the first and the last time! He wasn’t sleeping with any more men..

Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff